Page 33 of 258 FirstFirst ... 23303132333435364383133 ... LastLast

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Anastasia View Post
    Another super power upon soul integration.

http://www.woowoomedia.com/super-pow...-there-others/
    I went to your link, Anastasia. I really like this list. (I once made a list of special abilities in dreams)

These can be achieved after "moving from conditioned awareness to spacious or naked awareness."

Parkaya Pravesh – Being able to inhabit someone else’s physical form, including someone who has been pronounced dead.

Haadi VIdya – Someone who does not experience hunger or thirst, and can thrive on other energies in the Universe. There has already been evidence of this super power existing in Prahlad Jani who is said to have hardly eaten in 70 years. Paramahansa Yogandanda talks of this power extensively in Autobiography of a Yogi as well.

Anima Siddhi – The ability to shrink oneself into a tiny size.

Mahima Siddhi – The ability to increase one’s size until it merges with the Universe.

Kaadi Vidya – Someone with the ability to not feel cold, warmth or any extreme in the seasons such that they could sit in the Himalayas for months entrenched in snow and not become ill.
    Tibetan monks have displayed the ability to warm their skin, even making wet blankets steam due to their mastery of consciousness.

Vayu Gaman – This is the ability to move from one space to another, thousands or more miles away in the span of an instant. Swami Vishuddhananji is said to have displayed this skill scientifically, and also lived to be 300 years of age.

Laghima Siddhi – The ability make one’s body lighter than air, and travel in space.

Khanakdhara – The ability to amass great wealth.

Prakya Sadhana – The ability to make the infertile, fertile.

Surya Vigyan – The ability to change physical forms into something else – such as Swami Vishudhananda purportedly being able to change a piece of paper into a rose, or a cotton ball into gold.

Ishita Siddhi – The ability to transmute the laws of nature. There are stories of masters being able to move an entire population to a safe harbor when they were going to be devastated by a great storm.
    Last edited by Dreamtimer, 28th March 2017 at 13:00.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th April 2017), Anastasia (24th April 2017), donsan (9th April 2017), Elen (28th March 2017), Greenbarry (29th March 2017), Herbert (29th March 2017), Sandra (29th March 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,215 Times in 266 Posts
    @Herbert
    forum at FE.. i started a thread on CT.
    http://finalequinox.info/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=23

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Greenbarry For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th April 2017), donsan (31st March 2017), Dreamtimer (29th March 2017), Elen (30th March 2017)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,958 Times in 344 Posts
    A RISING SCHUMANN RESONANCE IS RAISING HUMAN CONSCIOUSNESS

DETAILED EXPLANATION: https://deusnexus.wordpress.com/2017...ann-resonance/

Our technology has not progressed far enough to be sensitive to the actual energetic level of Schumann Resonance. It is only measuring the physical level which is rising.

There is a delay between the energetic level and its measurement in the physical. The actual energetic level is 3500 Hz which connects all live to the planet. This is Earth's new base frequency, much higher than it has ever been in the past. 3500 Hz is why animals and even plants seem much more conscious than they ever used to be. It is why humans are now able to reintegrate their higher selves into their bodies to become wholly human. There is a delay in the physical for humans because we have become too much removed from reality and the natural order of things. This is what we are in the process of overcoming.

[CENTER]
    Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLczNzWBbpE

Animals are becoming more conscious with Earth's higher base frequency.
    https://www.facebook.com/HolidogTime...1423906578924/
    Last edited by Herbert, 20th April 2017 at 16:26.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th April 2017), Anastasia (24th April 2017), Dreamtimer (14th April 2017), Elen (12th April 2017), Greenbarry (13th April 2017), Maggie (12th April 2017), sandy (13th April 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    I was reminded on another thread how far fetched some of the stuff Chris writes about "appears" to others. To be honest I have been well aware of this for a long time. Mind control is so powerful trying to tell others about what he writes about is not easy. People really do think it is "out there hey."

I would add that censorship is validation. Say what Orbs? That's right, I said it. Censorship is validation. I don't see Alex Joneser being censored. David Icky is never censored etc. They spew, write, speak and everyone sells their books. They are free as a bird. Mr. Thomas has not be so well treated.

Folks, when they ban your books, attack you in your own home, interfere with selling your books, pretty much shut you down etc. IT HAS TO COUNT FOR SOMEHING especially compared to high fiving, giving speeches etc.

On top of this, Chris's books are pretty much the polar opposite of what we have all been taught and told. Since what we are all told/taught is rubbish, I say this is ANOTHER layer of validation.

Then we have the ultimate layer of validation - what your own soul tells you. I can't speak for anyone else but my soul is some kind of practical joker who likes to torment me. It has made a few things very clear to me and one of the many things it has made very clear is I have been duped. Then it made me figure out why I was duped.

Chris's works are the most fun things I have ever read in my life. His core message about doing it yourself, that you are more than you imagine and a bunch of sicko's got together and said "hey, I have an idea. Let's combine our resources and kick the poop out of these "useless eaters" and dominate them to enrich ourselves at their expense."

Is that really so hard to believe? This is exactly what has happend. It is truth. Then he explains the interference that has really helped "them" with their cause.

I realize what matters most - he said to do yourself. That is the most benign best advise anyone can give. Just saying...
    Last edited by Orbs, 14th April 2017 at 07:03.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th April 2017), Anastasia (24th April 2017), Dreamtimer (14th April 2017), Elen (13th April 2017), Greenbarry (16th April 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I truly wish more people posted here. This should not be a dead topic - it should thrive...

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th April 2017), Dreamtimer (16th April 2017), Elen (16th April 2017), Greenbarry (16th April 2017)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    This thread and topic is far from dead...it's had...56,946 views last time I checked. It's Easter and people are busy with other things just now.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th April 2017), Anastasia (16th April 2017), Aragorn (16th April 2017), Dreamtimer (16th April 2017), Greenbarry (16th April 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Fair enough Elen. I stand corrected.

If anyone sees a Farey (sp?) please let us know. I think I recall Chris talking/writing about Avolon is connecting with our realm? I wonder how that is progressing? I don't get information like that from my HS.

I recall only the Sidhe can stop the GMO. Wouldn't that be something to see? Instead we have FOX and CNN.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th April 2017), Dreamtimer (16th April 2017), Elen (16th April 2017), Greenbarry (16th April 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,145 Times in 20,323 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Elen View Post
    This thread and topic is far from dead...it's had...56,946 views last time I checked. It's Easter and people are busy with other things just now.
    Indeed, and this thread is publicly visible, and regularly attracts attention from unregistered visitors — at least as many distinct IP addresses per 24 hours (if not more) as that there are registered members looking at it in the same time span.

Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    [...] If anyone sees a Farey (sp?) [...]
    It is spelled either "fairy" or "faerie", depending on what part of town you're from. You're welcome.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th April 2017), Anastasia (16th April 2017), Dreamtimer (16th April 2017), Elen (16th April 2017), Greenbarry (16th April 2017), Orbs (16th April 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I wish I had more to contribute. Thanks for the spelling of faerie - I am in bed and was to lazy to look it up.

The fact Chris does not write anymore further validates his work. From what little I know he spent a lot of time and effort to validate his findings etc. Held himself to a high standard if you will. I sincerely hope his recovery is going well. I don't email him anymore so I know almost nothing but wish the best.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th April 2017), Dreamtimer (16th April 2017), Elen (16th April 2017), Greenbarry (16th April 2017), Herbert (16th April 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    Fair enough Elen. I stand corrected.

If anyone sees a Farey (sp?) please let us know. I think I recall Chris talking/writing about Avolon is connecting with our realm? I wonder how that is progressing? I don't get information like that from my HS.

I recall only the Sidhe can stop the GMO. Wouldn't that be something to see? Instead we have FOX and CNN.
    I have a friend who I believe has a very strong Sidhe and Faerie energy. I have known her 35 years and know no one else so obsessed with nature. Earth energies and beings are attracted to her. I get lots of great stories of experiences she has. She had one of those mystical experiences some people get while she was in nature and reading a Ringing Cedars of Russia book. She could not even describe to me the colors and sub atomic particles she saw. She also saw lots of ships in the sky. Recently her pet cat transported itself outside while she was putting away groceries. According to what I have been hearing from her for the past 20 years I believe we are in a huge energy shift...happening since 1996 as CT said.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Anastasia For This Useful Post:

donsan (22nd April 2017), Dreamtimer (16th April 2017), Elen (16th April 2017), Greenbarry (16th April 2017), Herbert (16th April 2017), Orbs (17th April 2017)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Orbs,

I have found the best way to contribute is to post a link to our thread on as many internet discussions as I find that are on a topic related to the Akashic facts as put forward by C.T. The thoroughness and integrity of his work is unparalleled in terms of human history on planet Earth and within this universe. It is especially relevant where people are being lied to or misled into believing the Annunaki fabricated story about Nibiru, Annunaki god creators, ascension leaving the planet, false scientific theories, nonsense about Earth as a prison planet, victim mentality and other divisive, fear mongering attitudes, etc.; Awakening people to their truly benevolent power and ability to discern truth from lies. Life becomes a lot easier when you have read Chris Thomas' books, and freed yourself from the drama and confusion.

The traffic here and the interest in Chris Thomas' history books about planet Earth is gradually increasing as we make more people aware of this unique source and link to it. His sincerity, veracity, and integrity are apparent in his interviews which resonate with most of those who have a chance to listen to him.

Above all his description of how to use the Giveaway is tantamount to reintegration of our Higher Selves.

We can all do this by sharing the link to this thread whenever the opportunity arises.

HUMANS ARE CHANGING IN PROPORTION TO THEIR RISING AWARENESS.
    Last edited by Herbert, 16th April 2017 at 17:15.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

Anastasia (24th April 2017), donsan (22nd April 2017), Dreamtimer (22nd April 2017), Elen (16th April 2017), Greenbarry (19th April 2017), Orbs (17th April 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,145 Times in 20,323 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Herbert View Post
    [...]

The traffic here and the interest in Chris Thomas' history books about planet Earth is gradually increasing as we make more people aware of this unique source and link to it. [...]

We can all do this by sharing the link to this thread whenever the opportunity arises.
    While I do not share your faith in the Chris Thomas material — and please note that I am speaking of the material, not of the man himself — I would like to offer some advice that may help your cause.

• You can link to individual posts on this thread — or for that matter, on any thread on any vBulletin-powered forum — by right-clicking the post number at the top right above each post and choosing "Copy link location" (or whatever equivalent wording is chosen in your browser and operating system of choice).

• Likewise, you can also link to complete thread pages by doing a similar thing with the thread page number at the top and bottom of each page.

• If you want to copy only the link to the thread itself without specifying a particular page or a particular post, then just copy the link to your clipboard which corresponds with the word "First" in the list of thread pages at the top or bottom.

• As you may know, The One Truth has a Facebook page, as do many other organizations and causes. It is therefore possible that somebody would have already set up a page at Facebook about Chris Thomas, and if not and you have a Facebook account of your own, then you can set up such a page yourself, and include a link to this thread there, or to individual posts on this thread.

• Likewise for Google Plus. Everyone who has a GMail address also has an associated Google Plus account, whether you use it or not. Google Plus is similar to Facebook in functionality, so you can also search for a Chris Thomas page on there, and if none exists, then you can create it, and put the link to this thread on that page. And of course, for both Facebook and Google Plus, you can refer to this thread on your own profile pages there.

Hope this helps, if any.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

donsan (22nd April 2017), Dreamtimer (16th April 2017), Elen (16th April 2017), Orbs (17th April 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    It was fun to find these posts regarding promoting this thread. I am going through difficult times and my very old father, who is not well, mentioned Chris Thomas regarding me telling him about medical treatment is the number one cause of death in the USA and Great Britain.

He believes it. I used to read stuff out of his books when we traveled in the car. Mainly out of Project Human Extinction. I didn't do it to scare them I did to understand the soul versus organized religion. In other words I tried to empower them they had to do it themselves.

Not easy for old Catholic people...

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th April 2017), donsan (22nd April 2017), Dreamtimer (17th April 2017), Elen (17th April 2017), Greenbarry (19th April 2017), Herbert (17th April 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Many of us have read Chris's books etc. He writes about symbols, stones etc. being able to hold information that can be retrieved psychically.

Maybe crop circles are like this? They need to be read/interpreted psychically?

I recall Chris said they were communication mainly with the semi-physical races? We all know the communicate psychically. It makes sense the message is this way to them.

I agree sometimes the target is us but those are simple ones. As full soul humans the stones at Avery and symbols around the base of the pyramid etc. were read psychically.

I recall CHris saying he can't read crop circles? The point being they are difficult to interpret. I also recall him believing the video where orbs made them is genuine.

I think we are on to something here...
    Last edited by Orbs, 17th April 2017 at 07:33.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (17th April 2017), Elen (17th April 2017), Greenbarry (19th April 2017)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    AWAKENING OUR AWARENESS

We have unconsciously distanced ourselves from the words we use

How the original pronunciation of words connected us deeply to our bodies and our ‘gut’ feelings and our DNA contained in every cell. We felt more grounded to our bodies in how we spoke the language. The evolution of our pronunciation through various means has turned language into just words coming from the throat chakra with a deceptively misleading separation from their true meaningful resonance with our physical bodies, our totality, and our creative DNA. We have lost our immediate connection to the depth of damage we can do to our own bodies through the use of negative words and the uplifting health benefit of choosing to use words of compassion with positive meaning. All these things are creating the world around us and our perceptions.

This is a message we can all learn from presented in an entertaining way:

Pronunciation in Shakespeare’s day

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPlpphT7n9s

Whether you like it or not, each one of us is an accomplished creator. It’s what we do and what we have always done as human beings. Only, for the past few thousand years, most of us have done this unconsciously. The key now is to become aware of that fact so that we can become Wholly Humans manifesting benevolent reality through the highest intelligence, which is love. The measured magnetic field our hearts create is many times greater than the measured magnetic field created by our brains.

To say EVERYTHING (including our use of words and their pronunciation) IS ENERGY MEANS ALSO THAT EVERYTHING IS FREQUENCIES.

We are living in a sea of energetic frequencies, fields of possibility. It is you who determines what those frequencies will be. Positively charged or negatively charged…

Consciousness provides the traction but INTENTION provides the vector (direction) – your free will choice. In every moment you are choosing what you will create – do not allow others to harness and programme that choice for you.

How we evolve from here on is up to each one of us.

What awakening means is tearing down the layers of programming, the UNCONSCIOUS energy DISTORTIONS and perceptions that hold you in servitude to ignorance. Killing, fighting, suffering, victim hood are distortions of the natural order of love, sharing, balance, integrity, kindness…

Your greatest teacher is your last mistake. So what we call mistakes are really just experiences that give us insight. Without attracting that lesson through our intentions, we wouldn’t get the insight.

The power of intention is a frequency. Frequencies can be thought of as Intentional Magnetism. When you put out an intention, it attracts similar frequencies back for what you need to achieve that intention.

It very likely will NOT be what you expect. It may very well disrupt your life, cause you all kinds of problems, even attract people you don’t want in your life. But what you are getting is the means for achieving the insight you want. Your mistaken, rigid beliefs are being deprogrammed. You are awakening to a new perspective of life.

David Icke has awakened enough now to convey his understanding of how humanity is evolving in a quickening energy field around our planet and within our solar system.

Making room in our bodies for the natural order of love, sanity, caring and sharing is something new he is talking about which fits in perfectly with Chris Thomas’ making room for reintegration of the higher self energies by removing energy blocks in our physical bodies.

We have changed dramatically over the past 50 years as Earth gears up for reintegration and the resulting 10,000X energetic mass infusion of life. This has never happened before anywhere in the universe and it is WE here on Earth who are driving that force.

Our mistaken perception of unconsciously self-imposed LIMITATIONS often blocks the awakening by blocking the lesson to be learned and hence we unconsciously block our own evolving awareness. We get stuck in feedback loops of repeating the same mistakes of rejecting health, power, money, time and free energy over and over again.

There is a way out of these patterns of limitations

Some examples of commonly perceived Patterns of limitations that have been programmed into us at the subconscious level:

If any of these trigger you emotionally, take a closer look because there are programs running in you. Getting emotionally triggered when we see something we believe is wrong, that might be a program inside of us triggered to defend itself.

First example: Money is pure, brilliant, chi. But we react to it with rejection, this rejection was programmed in by the cabal. How? By placing PROGRAMS OF LIMITATIONS on it.
    Think about it. Is it money that you hate, or desire, or feel disgusted at? Or is it the lack of money you or others have? The difficulty of receiving limitless money? The fact that those who don't have it are castigated on the planet? The program that says that for one person to have money, other's can't?

Second Example: Health is wholeness, completeness, and we CAN be 100% healthy at any moment. Yet, most of us have chronic health issues. Why? Because they either serve us or serve those whom we have given our power to. How does it serve us? IT LIMITS US. Think about how your sickness or condition limits you. And see if those limitations have a purpose.

Third Example: Power. We ALL limit our personal power. Why? Why don't we just create the environment and life we want in an instant? Why do we sometimes self destruct? Imagine having all the power on the planet. Does it make you afraid? Afraid of messing up? Afraid of being lost to the ego? Afraid of being attacked?

Fourth Example: Linear Time, a lot of people are talking about time banks, but these are even more limited than money! These quantify your minutes and hours, and give these value. Not pure chi, but time. As we are not yet in a non-linear time existence, time banks are a huge LIMITING system.

Fifth Example: Free Energy, we BELIEVE as a society that it is not possible. YET, there has been technology patented for decades now that can generate it. We limit our energy as a species because it serves big corporations to make us think it is limited. [This is an example of the Technocracy Agenda of Limitation.]

So, why do we do this? Why do we manifest a reality of lack and limitations?

This is my thought: We limit ourselves to provide us with a way to experience life in bite size pieces.
    We limit ourselves completely when we are walking a path that our higher self does not agree with, forcing us to change course.

We limit ourselves to have a limited experience. Our limitations are like the controlling factors that shape and form our passage and experience through time/space.

And THAT is why chronic illnesses don't go away, that's why our income is limited, that's why we don't reclaim all our power, that's why we still subscribe to a past, present, and future.
    Inelia

IMAGINE
    Identify a LIMITATION in your life right now.

Now, imagine for a few minutes, what your life would look like without it.
    Stay in that LIMITLESS imaginary time/space for a while.

Now imagine every human being on the planet without that limitation.
    If any fear popped up, process it, remember, fear is the brick that builds the walls of limitation.

Let's stop messing about and become limitless yeah?

“When we try to manifest our reality limitations may show up. There is a tendency to think that we are victims, that someone else is imposing such limitations on our abilities to manifest. This is why it is very important to understand what limitations are, why do we create them and how do they serve us.

Whether those limitations are collective agreements, such as "linear time", or personal agreements, such as physical disabilities, financial blocks, negative relationships or social programs, we can learn how to navigate them in order to reach our personal and collective destinations.” Inelia

Prepare to be EMPOWERED!

“Flow in the living moment. – We are always in a process of becoming and NOTHING is fixed. Have no rigid system in you, and you’ll be flexible to change with the ever changing. OPEN yourself and flow, my friend.

Flow in the TOTAL OPENESS OF THE LIVING MOMENT. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves.

Moving, be like water. Still, be like a mirror. Respond like an echo.”
    -Bruce Lee
    Last edited by Herbert, 20th April 2017 at 19:26.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

Anastasia (24th April 2017), donsan (22nd April 2017), Dreamtimer (22nd April 2017), Elen (21st April 2017), Greenbarry (22nd April 2017), Maggie (21st April 2017), modwiz (22nd April 2017)