Page 31 of 258 FirstFirst ... 21282930313233344181131 ... LastLast

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Biff View Post
    https://youtu.be/iycKxsHBWrg

Probably the former. Chris Thomas is off his rocker imo. Doesn't he say there has been a mass depopulation of earth in the way of billions of people, that no one has noticed?
    Well since it did not happen all at once and most people only notice deaths in their immediate surroundings it would be imo plausible to go unnoticed...especially if you don't live in a violent or war torn culture. I have noticed lots of deaths in 2016 just in my immediate surroundings forget the famous ones. At least one a week.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anastasia For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th February 2017), donsan (14th February 2017), Dreamtimer (14th February 2017), Elen (14th February 2017), Herbert (14th February 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Hey Biff. Chris is not off his rocker. Nor will you derail this thread.

Depopulation is recorded in the Akashic. Chris wrote about it. If you want to negate energy patterns, such as the Akashic some of us say no thank you...

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th February 2017), Biff (14th February 2017), Dreamtimer (14th February 2017), Elen (14th February 2017), Herbert (14th February 2017)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    Hey Biff. Chris is not off his rocker. Nor will you derail this thread.

Depopulation is recorded in the Akashic. Chris wrote about it. If you want to negate energy patterns, such as the Akashic some of us say no thank you...
    I think he said something like 3 billion people gone in the last dozen years. That's lunacy.

Nobody is "hard wired" to the Akashic (something that would be easily provable), least of all Chris Thomas. Anyways, I'll not post here anymore, as Chris Thomas is so far out there as to not deserve the attention.

Edit to add: Chris says, "according to the Akashic the population peaked at 7.4 Billion. That was the human population in 1996 – never mind what the official figures say. October of 2011, the Akashic said that the human population is between 3.8 and 3.9 Billion."

This is just a ridiculous thing to say, or else proof that his connection with Akasha is flawed.
    Last edited by Biff, 14th February 2017 at 02:23.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Biff For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th February 2017), Dreamtimer (14th February 2017), Elen (14th February 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,215 Times in 266 Posts
    https://youtu.be/iycKxsHBWrg
    Probably the former. Chris Thomas is off his rocker imo. Doesn't he say there has been a mass depopulation of earth in the way of billions of people, that no one has noticed?
    Hrmm..
    how do you know there hasn't been a decrease? are you going to start counting?
    your words are feeble.. with no substance. glad it is only your opinion. you can keep it!
    by the way.. not attacking you bro but just stating the obvious, IMO!

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Greenbarry For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th February 2017), Biff (14th February 2017), donsan (14th February 2017), Dreamtimer (14th February 2017), Elen (14th February 2017), Herbert (14th February 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,215 Times in 266 Posts
    I think he said something like 3 billion people gone in the last dozen years. That's lunacy.
    Nobody is "hard wired" to the Akashic (something that would be easily provable), least of all Chris Thomas. Anyways, I'll not post here anymore, as Chris Thomas is so far out there as to not deserve the attention.
    hrmm..
    so, what is so loony about what he says?
    i do understand, that some ego's are so blown up and retreat into denial (not the river in egypt).
    hard wired? nobody is the wrong word to say.. evidently, somebody is. I don't think he is the only one.
    although, maybe the only one that has taken it to this extreme. he is a psychic and i am sure and do know
    others who are psychic. just because you aren't, doesn't mean no one is. when in actuality, we all are to a degree.
    i do think he has proven "it". maybe not right to you.. in your face.. if you want that go see him and ask for a show!?..
    peace out and best on your travels.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Greenbarry For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th February 2017), donsan (14th February 2017), Dreamtimer (14th February 2017), Elen (14th February 2017), Herbert (14th February 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I concede his population figures deserve scrutiny. It is very difficult to prove. I defer to my soul for confirmation.

However, official numbers are rubbish. Fantasy numbers. Lies. So what is the truth?

Finding parking spots is a beach. The population must be soaring. False metric. More people have cars. More people are moving to the city condensing the sheep. The media is all lies. I don't have a clue what is happening in China. The Baltic States have lost people. Germany has etc.

We have no way to count. Chris's number difficult to prove. So is everyone else's.

Chris wrote a lot about population reduction. My neighbors Labrador Retriever knows they exist. Fluoride is rat poison. A hot shower opens pours in the skin. We breath nano particles of soft metals. We are injected with monkey **** etc. GMO everywhere. Pesticide vegetables. Harvesting medical treatment. People choosing to leave.

Reduction is real. Exactly what number is a tuff call though. So Biff, I understand your scrutiny.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th February 2017), Dreamtimer (14th February 2017), Elen (14th February 2017), Herbert (14th February 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I would also add this to the "accuracy" of Chris's work - he basically sacrificed his life in doing so. The THIRD attempt on his life was almost successful.

David Icke spews and he is doing just great. In fact, many people spew and NOTHING happens to them. It is because what they are selling is cow poop and no effort I know of has been made to shut these many people up.

I don't care if Mr. Thomas gets his population number from the "Universe Ashtray" - the price he paid validates his work. His number is more credible than any other source I know of.

We can also look at economic indicators for answers. Are more schools opening or closing? With double 3.8 billion, we would have 7.6 billion. How many of those would drive? Ride a bus? Consume/use more petrol? How come gasoline is not $13 per gallon in the USA because of the billions more requiring it? Why is there an excess of food? Why are American farmers paid money to NOT grow food? Because they can overproduce and that is "bad business."

I could go on and on. What I do appreciate though is a fair question. However, it takes a bit more guts to present a cohesive argument with some facts versus blanket statements/accusations.

I am not defending Chris's works. I am defending truth. I can't even imagine a better source for population truth other than the Akashic.
    Last edited by Orbs, 14th February 2017 at 14:00.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th February 2017), Dreamtimer (14th February 2017), Elen (15th February 2017)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,958 Times in 344 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Greenbarry View Post
    hrmm..
    so, what is so loony about what he says?
    i do understand, that some ego's are so blown up and retreat into denial (not the river in egypt).
    hard wired? nobody is the wrong word to say.. evidently, somebody is. I don't think he is the only one.
    although, maybe the only one that has taken it to this extreme. he is a psychic and i am sure and do know
    others who are psychic. just because you aren't, doesn't mean no one is. when in actuality, we all are to a degree.
    i do think he has proven "it". maybe not right to you.. in your face.. if you want that go see him and ask for a show!?..
    peace out and best on your travels.

Thanks Greenbarry, that provides a good introduction to my next post.

I just want to add that I Know several people with psychic abilities of varying degrees. Some are healers and others have different roles to play for the benefit of humanity; some have had extra-terrestrial contact but most that I know have not.

One person in particular has told me about experiences that are relevant to the article I am about to post, and serve to verify the information included. This person can see people who are invisible to most of us. And there are times when she has to stop and look inwardly to determine if these people are ones everyone can see or if they are ones only she can see.

That is what the article terms raising and lowering the veil.

The difference between the "veil" and the "block" is the difference between a psychic person and a non psychic person. Some people are born into families with a wealth of "psychic DNA", but whether they use those abilities or are in denial of them, determines whether they will lose them before adulthood. For instance if you have religious belief systems in your family which tell you psychic abilities are the work of the devil, then you will raise a block and lose the ability.

In the case of Chris Thomas, his mother used a slap to discourage him from the time he was about 5 years old from answering adult's questions he should not have known the answer to. So he did not speak the truths he knew until his late teens when he began meeting others who also had some psychic abilities. This encouraged him to go on and test the accuracy of the things he "just knew" into his early 20's. He came to realize that a lot of science and history was just bunk.

As the article explains, those psychics who can lower the veil at will are able to distinguish between what they see and what others can see. This ability allows them to at least appear "normal" to the rest of us. In fact most humans are sub-normal or sub-human to the Earth, since these psychic abilities, telepathy, etc. are really a mark of being wholly human, the way we all were in the days of Atlantis and prior to splitting of the soul 7,000 years ago. So what appears normal to the general populace these days and for the past 7,000 years, the general consensus, is in fact sub-human. Reintegration is getting us back to the way we once were and will be again. The nonsense and wars going on in politics and technocracy are designed to distract us from our true task of reintegration.

Those psychics who are unfortunately unable to lower the veil, cannot distinguish between what they see and what most people see, and they become labelled Schizophrenics because they simply can't handle the reality of who they really are. So for the rest of us, the blocks are a protection until we are ready to handle the multi-dimensional reality of reintegration of the higher self into the physical body.

I suspect that many who read the article below will be able to recognize memorable instances in their own lives of some of these psychic traits. For instance I personally remember very clearly as a teenager getting out of bed and walking over to the mirror on my dresser, looking in the mirror and not being there! Instead I saw my physical body still laying in the bed! I felt panic descend upon me thinking I had lost my body and I literally dove backwards back into my physical body. I have never forgotten that utter fear of losing my body. That is something addressed in the article in that we need never panic during an OBE because the silver cord is always there connecting us to our physical body. In fact even though we have forgotten, we have always been connected to all of life throughout our lives. We can feel that connection even more so over the last 20 years with the new energies waves that remind us of our higher self.

Lifting the Veil – How to Strengthen Psychic and Intuitive Abilities

Source: Waking Times | by Deidre Madsen, O.M.

Environmental conditions can often produce a hyper-sensitive empath. When I came into the world aware in-vitro, I acquired a hyper-vigilant survival mechanism of empathically and psychically needing to connect with everyone around me to gauge their behavior / mood / thought patterns, thus strengthening my “intuitive muscles” over time – making me a good intuitive.

Some are asking how to even recognize their own psychic abilities. I want to speak to this and go into greater detail plus give a few pointers. Then I want to address in this article what makes a good intuitive good.

In today’s article, it’s important to address the concept of veils or as some people call them, blocks. When you consider the myriad layers or realms of realities that surround us in our waking walking life it is a blessing to be sure that we even have veils. We can be thankful for our veils and the important task or role they play in our lives.

Veils are wonderful because when we can master them we can lift them at will to take a peek into other spaces and places. If we didn’t have these natural built-in veils we would have a difficult time deciphering the layers or realms surrounding us, trying to differentiate between what is “our reality” and what is “another reality”. There are those of us who are capable of ‘seeing’ for example several people sitting at a table yet we only see one person. Others are sitting there at the table with one person present, yet many are there. Some can actually see everyone there and to them, they all look ‘real’ and cannot seem to tell them apart from one another. I’ve associated this lack of veils or the ability to veil with those who are schizophrenic. I have run this concept/theory past psychotherapists, psychologists and psychics in the industry – all who thought my theory was plausible and a good explanation.

Lending further credibility to my theory is the article posted on Melbourne University’s website about a University of Melbourne team who examined a group of people deemed to be at ultra high risk of developing psychosis and found those that went on to develop schizophrenia, rather than other forms of psychosis, all displayed the inability to identify smells. This deficit was present before the onset of any significant clinical symptoms of psychosis. [1]

In my opinion and my findings about the nose itself, this observation makes sense. If a person had their veils in place they would also have a sense of smell. The old adages “the nose knows”, “follow your nose”, “it’s right under your nose”, “I smell a rat”, “sniff out danger”, and so on all lend a sense that we are using our olfactory extrasensory perceptive tool to facilitate or assist our inner knowing or perception. Without this, we are more prone to having our veils not only lifted but permanently damaged/removed. When I think about people who have rhinoplasty I have to wonder if they eventually suffer from something similar. Or perhaps this might cripple their nose’s ability to not only smell the scents of the world as they had pre-surgery but also to sense the world around them.

CAN VEILS BE MISUSED?

If veils are used properly or identified they can clearly delineate the start/stop points of a reality or realm. They can be rather subtle and if I can attempt an explanation here, I will. Some however look at veils and call them blockages, blocks or barriers to their own psychic abilities. I feel these are nothing more than beliefs or systems that are ‘bought into’ in order for us to feel we are not or cannot connect. Strangely, the belief that we are not connected is a misnomer – we are always connected no matter what we try and do. It is not possible to not be connected.

It definitely can be much easier to allow our own baggage or blocks to keep us from knowing. We must not confuse being veiled with being blocked as these are two different things altogether.

HOW TO DISCERN THE START/STOP POINT OF A PARTICULAR VEIL

The extra sensory perception tool I use most is actually my nose. In the ancient art of Jin Shin Jyutsu, a 5000 year old modality similar in some ways to acupressure recognizes in its main central flow, the nose as a point on the path. Truly, the nose knows. The nose appears to act as a sort of inner antennae. Generally, unless your nose is tiny, your nose is the first body part that leads you into a new space physically as well as metaphysically. I observe myself during a reading with a client and catch myself inclining my head in a particular direction, sometimes its to hear the words being spoken to me or to catch a particular feeling being relayed, and yet all the time I am following my nose’s sensibility and trusting my built-in guidance systems to lead me in the right direction.

TRAVERSING FROM VEIL TO VEIL

When we get into the space of traveling through the spaces there are a couple considerations: being in the veil and being between veils for starters. To be in one is to be engaged, simply put, in some form of communication or communion with another. To be between veils is to be taking focus off one space and placing it on another space. In a way it is like traveling on earth. We want to take a trip to Hawaii, we have to drive to the airport, hop on a plane and travel thousands of miles until we reach our destination airport, and from there we hit the beaches. Within a veil there are many worlds or realms right in the same veil; there are veils within veils; like there are in an airport – within the airport there are shops, stores, malls, bathrooms, luggage area, check-in counters, video play rooms, all these spaces within one place, and of course the airport is within a city limit that has many other places to visit besides the airport itself. When traveling meta-physically you can really have a lot of fun discovering new places and meeting new people.

Getting from veil to veil feels as if you are simply placing your attention to another space. That is the gist of it really. If you get to the point of trusting that what you are seeing and experiencing is real and not an illusion then you will be just fine. It is those folks who distrust what their inner eye, or third eye, reveals; they trip themselves up by doubt and then confusion sets in. Stay clear and trust yourself, then simply turn your attention to another space and you are there.

CAN ONE GET LOST IN THE VEILS?

I once was experiencing an OBE (out of body experience) several years back when this was quite new to me. I laid there quite relaxed and unaware of what was happening. Suddenly I found myself separating from myself in a way that was very strange. I felt light and as if my real self was being pumped into a giant Macy’s Day Parade balloon. This part of me was floating above my body like a balloon of higher consciousness. I felt waves of rushing relaxed kundalini warmth at the same time. Feeling secure I continued filling this giant etheric balloon not really knowing what was going to happen and so I remained quite curious throughout the process.

After a time I felt as if I was getting ready to do something more than just float above myself. It was then that I became afraid and thought I would lose myself in some way, the self on the bed. In a panic I quickly returned to my body on the bed.

After reflecting on this sometime later, I realized how important it was to recognize that there were indeed tethers of silver cord connecting my physical body on the bed and the floating version of myself.

What is really important to remember is that while exploring veils you may think you could get lost but in fact you are never away from yourself. Nevertheless, if you remain timid try concentrating or focusing on the silver cord of connection that always exists between your higher consciousness self and your physical body, and actually connects with your other bodies (i.e., epikinetic, electromagnetic, and so on).

With these teachings you may find that they open up new vistas of understanding and they may also invite more questions. I encourage you to write me with anything you want to share. I am so happy to assist you in the deeper space inploration.

Happy Travels!

About the Author

Deidre Madsen is a tenured Imagery Consultant Deidre works body, mind and spirit whole-brained holistic “Happily Inner After” retreats and sessions with clients worldwide and assists in opening to your spirit-supra-consciousness.

DeidreMadsen.com
    http://www.DeidreMadsen.com
    928-300-1236
    Los Angeles * Sedona * Seattle * St. Louis

Deidre Madsen
    Imagery Consultant,
    Author, Lecturer,
    Life Coach, P.I.
    Psi Specialist & Healer,
    Minister, Ajne Doctor,
    & Radio Host of BTR
    Radio “Lightworkers Corner”

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (14th February 2017), Elen (15th February 2017)

Thanks

Edit to add: Chris says, "according to the Akashic the population peaked at 7.4 Billion. That was the human population in 1996 – never mind what the official figures say. October of 2011, the Akashic said that the human population is between 3.8 and 3.9 Billion."

This is just a ridiculous thing to say, or else proof that his connection with Akasha is flawed.
    Yeah just lunacy. I guess you would know. Hope there's enough births to outnumber the opioid epidemic...

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/14/health...ise/index.html

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anastasia For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (16th February 2017), Elen (16th February 2017), Greenbarry (16th February 2017), Herbert (15th February 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    i hope Chris Thomas is doing better/well. Does anyone ever hear from him?

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (27th February 2017), Elen (27th February 2017), Greenbarry (27th February 2017)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    i hope Chris Thomas is doing better/well. Does anyone ever hear from him?
    I think Herbert is the one to ask about that. He has been in touch, but I don't know when.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th February 2017), Dreamtimer (27th February 2017)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Not a Guru

Chris Thomas has written 8 thoroughly researched books based on facts he has obtained from the Akashic. This information is increasingly being backed up by cutting edge scientists, including paleoanthropologists, epigeneticists. physicists, etc. who dare to go beyond the faith based scientific doctrines of stuck minds. In his books he has uncovered a whole plethora of false history that has formed many of society’s commonly held belief systems. Those who would characterize his work as faith based or religious have clearly not even opened one of his carefully researched books.

Hopefully those who attend this thread will be intelligent enough to do their own reading and come to their own assessment based on his books.

With his books and many articles and interviews, Chris Thomas has given us the all the tools necessary for our own inner awakening.

He then, very wisely, stepped back so that we could each work on our own inner guidance, growth, intuitive discernment, and multi-dimensional awareness. He knew that if he continued to answer our never-ending questions, we would be using him as a crutch and we would never develop our own powers of creation, wisdom or discernment. Our souls would continue to wither. We need to take the impetus further as we progress through the Giveaway personal experiences, and initiate our collective enlightenment.

Chris Thomas cannot do this for us.

We had to leave the nest if we were ever to recognize our own creative powers. There are a lot of lessons to learn throughout the reintegration process. Everyone has a role to play, even the “bad guys” it seems. Remember, they are also part of OUR group conscious collective. Even Hitler is described as “a brave soul” in the Akashic. The Technocracy alternative will drive us to reintegration.

Technocracy Rising: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNkDiBOO4H0&app=desktop

Using those tools like the Giveaway for emotional clearing, vivid and changing dreams, recognizing and developing trust in our higher self messages and discernment, and eventually experiencing OBE’s to explore the dimensions, we learn to answer our own questions before we have even finished asking them. Many will eventually find they can answer questions they never thought possible. It all comes with increasing trust in your higher self abilities.

This is what Chris Thomas intended for us to be doing as we work toward illumination of our bodies and enlightenment of our minds. This is how we, as individuals, raise our group human consciousness toward recognizing our long forgotten collective human values. We are not here to exploit or dominate nature, we are not here to gain individual wealth; we are here to gain wisdom and to care for the animals as our friends. We are here to help the planet Earth nurture her great variety, greater than everywhere else in the universe put together.

There needs to be a big change in human values. Without this change there can be no mass reintegration.

Our reintegration of the higher self soul is a process that comes in stages, since we have chosen the slow way. We are realizing that we have never been completely separated from our higher multi-dimensional selves. When our body sleeps, we explore the higher dimensions. Sometimes we even help lost Egos back to their higher self.

We are now learning to do this in a fully conscious and fully focused state, IF we have been doing our inner work.

Maggie has posted an excellent link here to Jurgen Ziewe’s multidimensional experiences:

http://jandeane81.com/threads/10620-...g-Jurgen-Ziewe

This presentation above is one of the most worth-while on the Internet. We can learn a lot from Jurgen Ziewe.

There are many levels from which we can know ourselves. Jurgen Ziewe explains this from his own OBE experiences in these videos about living in the whole spectrum of multidimensional consciousness: “I’ve always had a problem with the Buddha aspirations.” “The goal is getting a full experience of creation during your physical life, it is not about founding a new religion based on your experience of clarity.” Jurgen Ziewe

A very mild and modest man, Ziewe explains personal realizations contribute to societal aspirations(ending starvation, evolving our quality of life), the geometric mechanics of creation, how thoughts unfold and evolve:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WatsbABALcg

I must say this was a really good video presentation and one in which we should all aspire to experiencing. It's like a friend once told me....once you accept the existence of higher dimensions and talk to people who have experienced them, then this reality can seem a bit dull.

It’s interesting to note that one reason so many people are feeling tired and exhausted these days is because, while our body is at rest during sleep, our consciousness is ever active in the higher dimensions. This is what Chris Thomas tried to point out to us in one of his books.

Consciousness can be non local and local at the same time. (see Robert Monroe presentation on OBE’s and shifting attention focus):

There is a lot of relevant material in this video. Each of us often has a multi-dimensional focus without even realizing it.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBii06UyWwY

Robert Monroe Quote:
    THE MANY STATES OF CONSCIOUSNESS

We went past this unconsciousness called to sleep to find out what was happening later on where we are no longer getting signals from the physical body – what is happening out there? What we learned is that Consciousness is a Continuum. It does not stop when we lose consciousness here. If we are not conscious here, we are conscious there, wherever ‘there’ is, I don’t pretend to say what that definition of “there” is. When you go to sleep here, you don’t lose consciousness, you just shift along the spectrum of consciousness to another kind of wakefulness. We use many things including dreams to try to understand that other kind of consciousness.

That spectrum, this long band of consciousnesses, we don’t know how far it goes, it’s endless. We ask ourselves: WHAT ARE WE DOING? We let our left brain get into the solution to this question and also our imaginations. Answer: We are moving our attention focus from in phase with time/space to a little bit out of phase when we think about what we will be doing tomorrow, a little bit more out of phase and you have day-dreams. So 60% is still in your physical consciousness and 40% is out of phase, over here day-dreaming.

If you move it a little bit more you get into “out of control phasing” like when you are drunk for example or on drugs so it’s out of control and you can’t stop it. A more serious example is the person who has dementia or some kind of psychosis is in a dual phase relationship with consciousness and cannot differentiate between time/space reality and this other that they perceive.
    END OF QUOTE

"where the focus goes, energy flows"

"Consciousness is not selective and it affects everyone on a daily basis. It has been shown that specific frequencies of light that reach us from the galactic centre, actually activate our DNA. This is not something you will see on the 8 o'clock news, but you have to go searching for. It is commonly called the 'phantom chromosome effect'." Kate A. Spreckley - Our Spiritual Heritage

Our bodies are holding much more light than they did 20 years ago. Our 1990’s bodies would see how we now glow from within, but, like the semi physical races who vibrate at higher frequencies so that they can walk through walls, and who still see each other in the same way we see each other, when everyone carries more light we don’t see the great changes we have already been through.
    Last edited by Herbert, 4th March 2017 at 19:29.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (1st March 2017), Elen (2nd March 2017), Greenbarry (1st March 2017), Maggie (1st March 2017), modwiz (28th February 2017), Sandra (1st March 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Herbert View Post
    Our bodies are holding much more light than they did 20 years ago. Our 1990’s bodies would see how we now glow from within, but, like the semi physical races who vibrate at higher frequencies so that they can walk through walls, and who still see each other in the same way we see each other, when everyone carries more light we don’t see the great changes we have already been through.
    I received much assurance from hearing the interview with Jurgen Ziewe.

By the way, I am reading a book by another very glowing person

The Dead Saints Chronicles: A Zen Journey Through the Christian Afterlife
    by David Solomon (Author), John Anthony West (Editor)

In the first few minutes of reading the book,the author talks about the way we are effected by others' accounts. The message is more than words,and carries a vibration that we pick up.

I feel much better when I am "with" people who show their light. certain music feels it is beaming energy and certain food and certain places. This must be somewhat individual I think, but bottom line, I THINK we are already IN the shift but it is so gradual we don't notice.

Edit That emoticon place itself in my post...............

In addition to some things you mentioned like the "Give Away", spending time every day with uplifting people (living and passed on) is very important for stoking the glow (IMO).
    Last edited by Maggie, 1st March 2017 at 02:02.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (1st March 2017), Elen (2nd March 2017), Herbert (1st March 2017), modwiz (1st March 2017), Sandra (1st March 2017)

Thanks
    ---***---
    Last edited by Rhiain, 31st May 2017 at 05:35.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rhiain For This Useful Post:

donsan (6th March 2017), Dreamtimer (1st March 2017), Elen (2nd March 2017), Greenbarry (1st March 2017), Herbert (1st March 2017), modwiz (1st March 2017), Sandra (1st March 2017)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    GOOD NEWS!

Cygnus Books have just announced that Chris Thomas books are back in stock for purchase by e-mail from anywhere in the world.

Chris Thomas books are back in stock!

"It's been a long time coming but we are delighted to say that we once again have Chris Thomas's fantastic and enlightening books back in stock at Cygnus. It's been one of our most frequently received requests and, as always, when you speak we listen."

"To see the range of titles from Chris that we have in stock":

https://cygnusreview.com/collections...m_medium=email