Page 30 of 258 FirstFirst ... 20272829303132334080130 ... LastLast

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member Serbia
    Thanks
    This is a CT's text "Illness: A Message From The Higher Self". Maybe some, or all of you, have already read it, but here it is, anyway.

https://cosmicobservation.files.word...ss-message.pdf
    Last edited by Sandra, 17th January 2017 at 13:35.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sandra For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th January 2017), donsan (18th January 2017), Dreamtimer (17th January 2017), Elen (18th January 2017), Greenbarry (17th January 2017), Herbert (17th January 2017), sandy (27th January 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    We are on a roll. I recommend Chris Thomas books to anyone.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th January 2017), Dreamtimer (18th January 2017), Elen (18th January 2017), Sandra (18th January 2017)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,958 Times in 344 Posts
    What if the Akashic were a scientific theory of everything?

Reality is more complex, subtle, and mysterious than conventional science has led us to believe. Consciousness matters, the only question is when, how and why does it matter.

Please read the following short link before proceeding so that you have a better understanding of at least one reason for the importance of Chris Thomas’ books.

The Institute of Noetic sciences
    http://noetic.org/about/what-are-noetic-sciences

We know that the very best scientific theories are the ones that can answer the most questions regarding observations and in the most straight-forward ways without the current problems we find in physics where new observations contradict the original hypothesis resulting in the need for adding new corollaries like Dark Matter and Dark Energy.

With that in mind, I thought it would be interesting if we look at the information recorded in the Akashic, as presented by Chris Thomas in his 8 history books, as if they were a theoretical scientific explanation for many of the mysteries that have never adequately been explained by scientists, from gravity (the primary impediment to coming up with a Unified Field Theory) to megalithic structures, to why is our Moon located precisely where it is despite all the odds being against such a chance position in a mechanical unconscious universe.

SOME OF THE QUESTIONS ANSWERED IN C.T.’S BOOKS

These are just a few samples of such questions that are easily and simply answered with perfect, and actually quite common, sense, by the Akashic as recorded in C.T.’s 8 history books.

Our ancient ancestors were not prone to airy-fairy solutions to very real problems. They had no need for gods or faith based religions, they dealt with facts requiring grounded common sense solutions.

1. What is the purpose of this universe? Was a big bang involved in the creation of the universe? Who was involved in creating the universe and what is its purpose? Was it a joint effort? Is this a living, conscious, self-determining soul-filled universe or a mechanical, computerized, holographic universe? Are the universal boundaries expanding, as the big bang theory would suggest, or are they fixed? Are the galaxies self-determining, consciously structuring and expanding within the universe? Is it consciousness or gravity that holds the universe together? Why does light travel at different speeds within the universe? What determines the speed of time and why does it seem to vary? Is consciousness multi-dimensional and therefore capable of energetically controlling the speed of time? Is travel between galaxies instantaneous? Are there other universes?

Did the idea for the universe(s) come from one individual spirit? The one question the Akashic does not answer is this: Are there other such individual spirits in existence outside of the universe(s)?

2. If everything is energy why are there areas in the universe which seem to be empty voids? Why have scientists noted a change in Black Holes that formerly absorbed everything within the event horizon and now are “leaking” out radiation? Why have these observations changed in our lifetime? Do black holes really exist at the centre of every galaxy? Is the central sun of every galaxy a conscious soul that characterises the energetic properties and structural diversity of that galaxy?

3. What is Earth’s purpose and the purpose of this solar system? Who built the Egyptian pyramids, Stonehenge, Kobekli Tepe, S. America’s stepped pyramids, the Nasca Lines, and other megalithic structures all over the world that seem to be aligned with Orion? How were they built? Why were they built? Did they have a very practical purpose or were they temples for worship? If pyramids do also exist on Mars, were they built for the same reason they were built on Earth? What is the origin of priests and secret societies?

4. Did god(s) create humans or did humans invent god(s)? Why? Is the Old Testament really a history of the Sumerians with events recorded as they happened or is it the word of “God”? What real events inspired the story of Adam, Noah, The valley of the Shadow of Death, the Nephilim, the Elohim, Eden, Sodom and Gomorrah, Lot’s wife turning to a “pillar of salt”, lead into gold, the human body created from earth elements?

5. Who are the Annunaki really? Who is responsible for most channelling over the last 100 years? Who was behind the illuminati formation and power? Did Lucifer really exist on Earth and is he still here? Who were the “Angels” behind the creation of the Mormon religion? What are the origins of religion?

6. Why is it that the mathematics of revolving spheres only works when many levels of energetic dimensional frequencies occupying the same space are postulated? What really lies beyond human perceptual awareness? Did our ancient human ancestors really possess psychic abilities far beyond anything we modern humans can imagine? If reincarnation is a reality, were we as souls our own human ancestors?

7. Is creation without evolution viable? Were souls created to enable spirits to experience this universe? Do souls evolve? How old is the average human soul? Why did souls create for themselves a body to experience physical reality? What happened 7,000 years ago that changed humanity? Is it just a coincidence that many people believe the Old Testament begins 7,000 years ago? Why is there evidence of a great die-off of humans about 8,000 years ago? Was it really a meteor or comet striking Earth which caused this die off? Does Earth have a natural defence against large meteor strikes, making human created star wars weapons ludicrously obsolete? Where is the proof for this natural defence mechanism?

8. Are the planets of our solar system and our Moon and Sun conscious souls in their own right? Do they work cooperatively and energetically together? Do they communicate with each other energetically sometimes using balls of light and/or crop circles to communicate with extraterrestrials? How many E.T. soul races in terms of body-forms are there really? Where were each of these races first created? Why are they and their ships normally invisible to humans? Why is it that they can pass through mountains? What is it that makes a wholly integrated human soul so powerful?

9. Where on Earth were Atlantis and Lemuria located? What was their purpose? Why was Atlantis sunk? Were there survivors and if so, who were they and why did they survive? Why does the memory of Atlantis instil in mankind a vague mixture of both horror and yet a feeling of great accomplishment, wonder and purpose?

10. What is consciousness without creativity and structure?

SOME ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS ANSWERED IN THE AKASHIC

- Who is the real Merlin? Did Merlin incarnate as different humans, throughout the ages? Did Jesus the man have an unusual bloodline? Are the Faery and Sidhe real? Do plants and animals communicate telepathically? Is the Earth a creator soul in her own right? Why did the priests wish to suppress the divine feminine? Who were the Merovingian kings? Why are waves of new energy hitting our solar system at this time?

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th January 2017), Anastasia (20th January 2017), Dreamtimer (20th January 2017), Greenbarry (20th January 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    I need to investigate Noetic science further but from what I have read they are discovering that "thought" is the basis of creation. According to CT it was "thought" that created the universe. These scientists are discovering how "thought" manipulates everything physical including the human body. Some well knowns in this field are Bruce Lipton, Greg Braden and Masaru Emoto. When observing your own thoughts and life you see your own creation. When observing the world around you see how thought manipulates energy. Thought" is everything...the manipulation of energy what this physical world is. Everything is manifested by thought.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Anastasia For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th January 2017), Aragorn (20th January 2017), Dreamtimer (20th January 2017), Elen (21st January 2017), Greenbarry (20th January 2017), Herbert (20th January 2017), modwiz (26th January 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,093 Times in 20,304 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Anastasia View Post
    I need to investigate Noetic science further but from what I have read they are discovering that "thought" is the basis of creation. According to CT it was "thought" that created the universe. These scientists are discovering how "thought" manipulates everything physical including the human body. Some well knowns in this field are Bruce Lipton, Greg Braden and Masaru Emoto. When observing your own thoughts and life you see your own creation. When observing the world around you see how thought manipulates energy. Thought" is everything...the manipulation of energy what this physical world is. Everything is manifested by thought.
    That is correct. Quantum physicists are already long aware of how thought — and in this case specifically, intent — influences the outcome of an experiment. For instance, in the double slit experiment, energy and even matter can behave either as particles or as waves, depending on how they are measured, and what the expected outcome of that measurement would be. If it is measured as being particles, then it will manifest itself as particles, and if it is measured as being waves, then it'll manifest itself as waves.

Everything in the universe is essentially pure information that has taken form, but we only perceive matter as being "solid", "liquid", "gaseous" or "plasma" because that is how our bodies and our five senses can perceive them in this reality. And when information is coupled to a subjective experience — read: our individuality — then the information becomes a thought.

At the grander scale, we ourselves are all just thoughts in the mind of the Creator, and the very existence of everything is what gives meaning to the Creator's ever-enduring question, "What if...?"
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th January 2017), Anastasia (21st January 2017), Dreamtimer (20th January 2017), Elen (21st January 2017), modwiz (26th January 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hey Anastasia, I like that Lipton dude. He has said some pretty good stuff. I like David Bohm as well. I saw a video with the two of them in it and it was good. They ostracized him because he was talented.

Punishing achievement is a tool used for way to long.

This "thought bubble" thingy by Chris Thomas is brilliant. The universe is not expanding it is fit into a container that explores a thought. "What if...a universe was created without beer..." Ha ha ha

I am a plainly unique person. Average. However, before I ever knew Chris Thomas existed my Higher Self effed with me beyond write ability. These soul beatings, one in particular, made me aware of mr. Thomas's work before finding a YouTube video interview he did.

Stuff like the "thought bubble" "what if..." stuff is the best explanation and I personally know it to be true. The galaxies and planets did not magically hauls in perfect harmony, rotation etc., male and female did not spontaneously form at the exact same time etc. As Chris says "it is concious agreement." It's choice.

So now that these huge mysteries are solved I would rather focus my energy on making tacos. ha ha ha

In other words, Chris has disclosed the hidden knowledge embedded in the Tables of Testimony, the Akashic, etc. that an average person such as myself would not have found 95% of it. Sure, lots of people will never believe it but that is 100% their choice. Unfortunately, the billions who do not accept soul reintegration are part of what is holding the planet back.

Unfortunately, the mind control is so powerful these lumps cannot overcome it. Their invisible being will do it for them and things like semi-physical beings interfering etc. is something their programming rejects. Hell, some of them will spit on you in defense of "matrix living."

It is interesting for me, average Joe, that because of Chris's work I have as much knowledge as the highest free mason etc. Chris let it out of the bag and most of us here know he paid a dear price for doing so.

Thanks Chris Thomas helping humanity, the Earth etc. through this critical time of change. Some of us "get it" regarding the deadline and the scope of the mess. Unfortunately it looks like his 2050 date in Synthesis is not so far fetched. I also agree with his Mayan sixth Sun energies cannot be resisted.

For now, I will make tacos and enjoy the benefit of having downloaded more of my Higher Self. It's difficult to lie to me snd that is coming in quite handy. A fun example is the inauguration. 28,000 police, secret service, 14 billion cameras etc. yet untrained disgruntled civilians carried incinerary devices two blocks away and in broad daylight started blowing up cars.

Folks, even average Joe here can look at the smoke and parked fire truck and know what a bunch of bullpoop that is. No way that is real...it would be physically impossible to pull that off and not get caught with that much surveillance. Oh, I forgot drones...
    Last edited by Orbs, 22nd January 2017 at 09:49.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th January 2017), Dreamtimer (26th January 2017), Elen (22nd January 2017), Greenbarry (22nd January 2017), modwiz (26th January 2017)

Retired Member Serbia
    Thanks
    Chris Thomas is our Merlin! At least the Merlin of this small thread of the truth seekers!

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sandra For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th January 2017), Dreamtimer (26th January 2017), Elen (27th January 2017), Greenbarry (27th January 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Sandra, Planet Earth the Universes Expierment is (I think that is the name) is one of my favorites. I can't recall if the Merlin and the Lady built Machu Picchu or not. I would guess they did. I recall they used to hang there. Chris Thomas wrote a lot of cool information in that book.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th January 2017), Dreamtimer (27th January 2017), Elen (27th January 2017), Greenbarry (27th January 2017)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,958 Times in 344 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Anastasia View Post

I’d like to set the tone of this post with the best rendition I’ve ever found of my lifelong favourite song.

So, pursuant to the above quote from Anastasia:

A CANADIAN ASPIE WOMAN

In the following short video, although she may not be consciously aware of it, this Canadian Aspie woman has steadily progressed into becoming an energetic healer to her viewers. I personally had to ‘sleep on it’ before I became aware of her energetic influence, but some of you will immediately recognize that she is coming from a dimensional energy level that clears your field of stuck energy. Then it is up to you as to what you replace it with.

By paying attention moment by moment throughout your day, as to what you are affirming through the power of “I AM” you will become aware of what energies you are inwardly reinforcing.

I’m cursed, I’m sick, I’m damned if I do and damned if I don’t, I’m an addict, I’m an alcoholic, I’m afraid, etc. are your inner creative powers at work.

2017 is the year of being very careful as to what you wish for, what you want to manifest.

I am healthy, I am accomplished, I am a creator, I need love – I have love - I am love, etc. has a profound affect on your inner world and subsequently, your outer world and ultimately our collective world.

When you start paying attention to your inner thoughts, or you ask a friend to monitor your words throughout the day, you will be very surprised as to what you are reinforcing upon yourself through a lifetime of habit.

The first thing you may notice about her is that she is being refreshingly open and honest in her manifesting energy. This gives you permission to be open and honest with yourself. She is clearing your aura of blockages you have put up to the new energies entering our solar system since the late 90’s. Many here are aware of those energies but how often have you welcomed and felt their flow into your weaker chakra areas?

You are already an accomplished creator, now is the time to pay attention to what you are creating in your own inner and outer world.

Do not be turned off by the mention of Christ. Judging another's choices always leads to separation and division. Our higher self is ready and able to work through whatever belief systems we choose to take on in this lifetime. We all know that fact and faith are not necessarily the same thing.

In this case Aspergers led her to "god" which set her free from addiction AND low self-esteem. Amazingly it has awakened her potential as an energetic healer of the collective. A potential we all share and will eventually manifest through our continued inner work.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th February 2017), Anastasia (5th February 2017), Dreamtimer (3rd February 2017), Elen (4th February 2017), Maggie (3rd February 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Herbert View Post
    Do not be turned off by the mention of Christ. Judging another's choices always leads to separation and division. Our higher self is ready and able to work through whatever belief systems we choose to take on in this lifetime. We all know that fact and faith are not necessarily the same thing.

In this case Aspergers led her to "god" which set her free from addiction AND low self-esteem. Amazingly it has awakened her potential as an energetic healer of the collective. A potential we all share and will eventually manifest through our continued inner work.

She has great insight into her experience. I know we translate what "God" looks like. There IS a personal healing power available to us and what we call it matters little. What happens for us as a result is what matters IMO. Thanks

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th February 2017), Anastasia (5th February 2017), Dreamtimer (3rd February 2017), Elen (4th February 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I don't get it. The video above was of the "truther girl?" After 15 seconds I had to laugh. No offense meant but it is so obvious she is a liar it is actually amusing. Btw, Ed Chiarini has identified her as a Greenberg.

It really helps Chris Thomas's work shine though. It would be nice if more people would find this thread and all the good information Herbert has posted from Chris Thomas.

I am curious how the Trumpet fits in to all this. I have a theory or two but it doesn't matter. I'd rather talk about Chris Thomas the Author, healer who searched the Akashic records to help the Planet and beyond.

Hope you are doing well Sir...

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th February 2017), Dreamtimer (5th February 2017), Greenbarry (5th February 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    I don't get it. The video above was of the "truther girl?" After 15 seconds I had to laugh. No offense meant but it is so obvious she is a liar it is actually amusing. Btw, Ed Chiarini has identified her as a Greenberg.

It really helps Chris Thomas's work shine though. It would be nice if more people would find this thread and all the good information Herbert has posted from Chris Thomas.

I am curious how the Trumpet fits in to all this. I have a theory or two but it doesn't matter. I'd rather talk about Chris Thomas the Author, healer who searched the Akashic records to help the Planet and beyond.

Hope you are doing well Sir...
    How is she lying? Orbs I would not put all your eggs in the Ed Chiarini basket. Rumor has it he is cointelpro. This girl does research you can find yourself and just gives her opinion. How does one lie about research found on the internet and an opinion? She is only searching for truth like the rest of us. It is up to you to decide if you agree with her or not. I like her style and love her characters. She is a true aspie.
    Last edited by Anastasia, 5th February 2017 at 21:43.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anastasia For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (6th February 2017), Elen (6th February 2017), Greenbarry (5th February 2017), Herbert (5th February 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hi Anastasia. First I am not sure if I was seeing the right video? I clicked on it twice and fast forwarded it and never saw anyone but the truther girl. Her body language gives her away.

I like 50-60% of Eds work. I admit he has some kind of ego thingy. I don't want to judge but he is constantly defending himself and constantly saying "my work" "because of my work" etc. Fred too much attention to himself. However, I don't think he is lying. Chris Thomas is not lying. Having said that it doesn't make them right, now does it?

It is up to the individual to discern truth. You just have to know yourself. I watch the Trumpet and I can tell he is lying. We know from Project Humsn Extinction the truth of Al Quako - British Intel. Formed to check Isreals expansion policies. Then loaned to the Ciass. Renamed to Ice Crisis?

The point? Always a boggy man. The Trumpet is sworn to defeat the bogey man. We have to destroy Muslims according to the Trumpet etc. No arrests made yet. It doesn't add up or make sense. Why is he in there?

I don't know. What do we know? The planet used to be different. We were different. It changed. Why? To solve s problem. The soul was split. I know this for fact - the splitting of the soul. Mine told me. Regardless, a deadline was set. An energy deadline if you will. The deadline was known by the bad guys. They worked hard for well over a hundred years to stop it. Wave soup. Lies. Satalites. Playing the harp. Fluoride. GMO. Spraying.

It worked.

Here we are. Some with more downloaded soul than others. Some have all of it. We never see them. They hide for good reason. So, the Universe on one side and the bad guys on the other. The bad guys have taken the planet. Fiat money was their main tool. Chris said the control of money needed to be broken. He called it "the hard way." I think he coined that right after 12/21/12.

No "hard way" yet. Status quo. A stalemate. But the war continues. The Earth could shrink rapidly and get rid of us. She hasn't. Loves Her children. However, She wants to return to Atlantas prime days. This battle could take a lot of time.

Enter stage left the Trumpet. Is he here for change? To help the Earth? Start the hard way? Clamp down for V control? Folks, I don't have the answers. I do know the Earth can shrink rapidly and the results are as Chris Thomas wrote - hardly any life survives. The point is the Earth only has so much patients. It is up to us to claim our place in the Universe.

And we don't. We choose not to. What a shame. Hey the toilet bowl is on tv. The Trumpet is getting sworn in. It's a commercial. I have to go to work rent is due. Lots of distractions.

Good luck to all of you. I have made my choice and struggle with the matrix daily. Returning to the days of Atlantis prime are only a whisper now. Seems impossible. To good to be true. Yet I try every single night to communicate wth my HS, the planet and my origin - Pliedeans. No luck yet.

I just keep trying. I can't wait to become a janitor and start to clean up the planet. That's my motivation. My place. God only knows how long it will take and what the "hard way" will happen. Change comes with s price. I don't see the bad guys standing at a podium and telling everyone the are sorry and turning themselves in.

Buckle your seat belts - change is coming... God speed to all of you.
    Last edited by Orbs, 6th February 2017 at 08:45.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (6th February 2017), Elen (6th February 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I was thinking... We we're taught swirling gases formed the Earth. We had large posters in the classrooms showing the evolution of humans from monkeys too. Pretty sick to do this to a child.

So gases swirled, and swirled then swirled some more. Nobody said where the gases came from in space but they swirled nonetheless. They swirled so much they became super heated.

In this super heated state they condensed and started to form physical matter. Ironically heated gases expand and become less dense every other time/place in the Universe but hey - why sweat the details.

Then, magically, the Earth formed. Lightening struck and formed life etc.

Chris Thomas writes the Earth is an immense soul that built a planet around Her. That She chooses the life on Her and has had help from semi-physical races developing animals, plants etc.

Which one of these is more plausible?

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (13th February 2017), Elen (13th February 2017), Greenbarry (13th February 2017)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    https://youtu.be/iycKxsHBWrg

Probably the former. Chris Thomas is off his rocker imo. Doesn't he say there has been a mass depopulation of earth in the way of billions of people, that no one has noticed?
    Last edited by Biff, 13th February 2017 at 19:45.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Biff For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (13th February 2017)