Page 253 of 258 FirstFirst ... 153203243250251252253254255256 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,795 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Jan 5 7pm,

Chris Thomas wrote about Albert Pike’s WW3. Iran v Israel. Anyone notice this is cropping up in the news? It is wether you believe it or not.

Tomorrow? I expect disappointment. Fine. Thd price will be huge. Rumors are Trump will do a data disclosure dump. Jump on the gernade. 9 Jaun Jaun. Aliens. Etc. Then insurrection act.

Rumors cement etc. on pallets in DC. Rumors DC police helping antifa? Buses coming in.

Sick world of Bison. Sick supporters. Time for all of you to go down. You hurt my mom. Gloves are off.

Pray for the data disclosure dump. It would change the world. Help the human plan.

MAGA people going to DC. Bison must be stopped...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th January 2021)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Jan 5 7pm,

Chris Thomas wrote about Albert Pike’s WW3. Iran v Israel. Anyone notice this is cropping up in the news? It is wether you believe it or not.

Tomorrow? I expect disappointment. Fine. Thd price will be huge. Rumors are Trump will do a data disclosure dump. Jump on the gernade. 9 Jaun Jaun. Aliens. Etc. Then insurrection act.

Rumors cement etc. on pallets in DC. Rumors DC police helping antifa? Buses coming in.

Sick world of Bison. Sick supporters. Time for all of you to go down. You hurt my mom. Gloves are off.

Pray for the data disclosure dump. It would change the world. Help the human plan.

MAGA people going to DC. Bison must be stopped...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th January 2021), modwiz (5th January 2021)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Jan 5 9pm.

In case you haven’t noticed crude oil is $50 now. Not -$30.

Demonrats winning in GA. What a surprise.

More rumors of interference tomorrow in DC. Look what we have become. Chris Thomas nailed it.

It’s not over. Maybe trump will do a data disclosure dump snd change thd world. Maybe there will be FURTHER martial law. Vote spikes at 3am is frightening. What is more frightening is they are close to getting away with it.

Be prepared for great disappointment tomorrow but realize it will be decided one way or thd other soon. I will pee myself if the disclosures happen. Mr. President god speed...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 35,472 Times in 10,177 Posts
    Big day today Orbs, some sillies trying to stop Peacefullll protesters getting to DC base points, still the lead up to 20 th jan will continue n be ongoing so a big step today, best movie ever.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Orbs (6th January 2021)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Aianawa, 11pm Jan 5 and apparently the Republicans are winning in GA. I woke up and just checked do I could be wrong.

I havd one good friend going to DC tomorrow. I’ll get intelligence. It’s hard to say what opposition will be in place. I’m convinced there will be some military presence. Mainly what we call the National Guard. I expect snipers on roofs in stealth mode bug I understand they can’t be used unless it’s appropriate. I expect them to protect law enforcement. I’d bet you would have to look with binoculars or a strong zoom camera.

What most don’t get is how serious this is. It’s a coup d’eta and it’s going to end with military use. It always does.

I do not expect anything but a shit show tomorrow. I expect pencil to fail but I can be mistaken. Bison and his traitors will need military action to stop. The military will be used to arrest traitors.

Rumors of massive evidence being dumped is doubtful. People claim they have video of high level people rapping and killing children. I just don’t believe th I/V/FM AP will end tomorrow. Eventually very soon trump will run out of time.

If he doesn’t act Bison will. He will destroy everything he can as fast as he can. He will go after guns and use the insurrection act. He will lock it all down. Etc.

Please Mr. President. Act quickly.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Jan 6 4:30am.

Looks like Demonrats will win the senate in GA.

Rumors Pencil will do something today. Not show. Throw the votes out in several states. Pick your flavor.

Expect Trump to lay out Chinese interference with the Bison’s aiding and abetting. Treason. The military will have to get involved it seems.

Putting it all back on the state legislatures in the 7 states that sent dual electors is reasonable to see.

Trump has vowed a data dump. Hunters laptop has damming proof and should lead to charges while trump can still stop the coup d’eta. I expect those words to be used linked to Chinese aid.

I’m sure it will be a shit show. Announcing China has attacked our nation will mean we are at war with them. Tension between Israel and Iran are rising and that is what Albert Pike wrote about. I pray war is avoided.

A war because orange man bad is a reflection of the horrors embedded in the psychotic minds of those that support this insanity. I’m ashamed to be a human being right now.

God speed today Mr. President. Do not waiver. They will try to destroy the world with the AP if you don’t stop the madness right now sir...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 43,206 Times in 11,968 Posts
    Not a reflection, it is the real deal.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th January 2021)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Jan 7 late night.

It’s gotten so weird it’s hard to report. They just separated for 2 hours to deliberate on PA. I fell asleep snd missed things.

Rumors those that stormed the whatever were paid opposition. Rumors Trump threatened Pence or warned him. Rumors Pencil won’t reject anything. Rumors Trump is deposed.

Rumors they figured out how they cheated with a hidden folder. Diabolical at best. Rudy talked about it. Had a tech talk about it.

What will Trump do?

Rumors Italy interfered. Rumors Oguana paid them 400 million.

Dr. Corsi will be a good source to listen to tomorrow. Just have to see what options are left.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Jan 7 5:30am.

My phone says Bison won certification. My guess is all 306 of his electoral votes.

Rumors Trump is at a military base.

I don’t know what options remain. My guess is only two - concede or enforce the 2018 EO, etc.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Trump may still declassify some critical things that will damage the bad guys snd help mankind.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 43,206 Times in 11,968 Posts
    I would expect Trump is in protective custody ... to isolate him from any threads of power ... he's too dangerous.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Jan 7 20:30pm.

There is enough proof the breach at the capital was initiated and planned that people all over the world know it. People a hell of a lot smarter then me say Trump will use the armed forces almost immediately.

Pencil was slammed as hard as one can be by Lin Wood and it looks like after the midnight coup many are calling it treason. Woods Twitter suspended.

Trumps Twitter suspended.

Rumors laptop computers were seized by good guys in thd breach.

In this darkest hour we will see all traitors exposed. Now is the time to think very carefully of what living life will be like under the Annunaki Plan.

Please prepare yourself for whats about to happen. The good guys are going to make their move and we should expect interruptions to our routines.

The Italy thing is gaining traction but I can’t verify it. What matters is Trump has everything he needs to use assets to take these traitors down.

Let’s hope he executes immediately. Simon Parks mentioned Italy bring part of NATO complicated things. Oh well. Nothing should stand in thd way of bringing treason down.

Bison and Harryass will not be president. God speed to thd good guys...

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 35,472 Times in 10,177 Posts
    Next 13 days will be epic, movie indeed best ever.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

modwiz (8th January 2021), Orbs (8th January 2021)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Ainawa, you and Modwiz get it. This is no longer a school project. Rumors of a lot of activity in DC. Trump behind bulletproof glass Jan 6.

Headlines at 9:33 am of trump supporters storming thd capital but it happened at what, noon?

Yes my friend thd next 13 days will see the world change. Sidney Powell and Lin Wood are calling on the President to do it NOW. I suspect things are happening now as Monkey reports significant military air traffic. Rumor has it while we all focused on DC things happened elsewhere.

I’m excited and concerned at the same time. I understand that after the vote snd what Pencil did the coup must be put down at all costs. I expect the costs to effect us all. I encourage people to share if required. It is not a time for hording it is a time to help each other through this biblical time.

Lady’s snd gentleman, it is my belief we are going to take on the bad guys and we cannot underestimate their resolve. I believe it has already begun. Try to remember both sides are fighting for their lives. Expect the unexpected. Shit could literally fall from the sky etc. as the battle is no longer covert.

My intuition is very strong - the target is alive and aware. We will get through this. I have faith in the assets in charge. They understand the enemy whether they believe in the AP or not.

They know it’s go time. The military must be called into action...

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th January 2021), modwiz (8th January 2021)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Friday 3:30am.

Rumors Xmas Nashville event was linked to President Trump testing/using the EBS. Rumors circulating about the EBS snd restricting him from using it?

Language on communist MSNBC Trump has conceded which verifies he hasn’t.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th January 2021), Emil El Zapato (8th January 2021)