Page 250 of 258 FirstFirst ... 150200240247248249250251252253 ... LastLast
Results 3,736 to 3,750 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Our buddy Ben Fullfish now claims ninjas to kill 10,000 was just child play because now they can wipe a country off the map.

Ok guy. You think their neighbors may get a little dusty sport? Good lord. I mean good Bison...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd January 2021)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Very early Tuesday.

God Bison had a bad day. That means the AP had a bad day. Ukraine on him like a pit bull on a poodle. Sydney Powell mauling him like a grizzly. Rumors he was tied to the TN explosion.

God Bison will not be president.

His buddy Oguana may have to face the music. Rumors God Bison laundered billions from the Ukraine. Guess what? They want their money back. Don’t steal from a Ukrainian. Not smart.

Evidence the voting fraud was more sophisticated then we thought. Rumors Trump got 81% of the vote. God Bison may use his god powers to walk Scott free though.

He is above the laws. However his thirst for free money is documented. It’s amazing people will ignore what god Bison has done to his slaves all because orange man bad.

What a sick way to live...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Trump got 74 million votes, there are 133 million registered voters in America, that leaves a balance of 59 million votes, they claim Biden got 81 million. Not even possible...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 43,206 Times in 11,968 Posts
    More Americans voted in 2020 than in any other presidential election in 120 years. About 67% of eligible voters cast ballots this year, but that still means a third did not.

That amounts to about 80 million people who stayed home.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd January 2021), Elen (30th December 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I admit I cannot verify how many registered voters there are. That was passed on by a great source.

Bison may be a god but he isn’t going to be president based on many things including the bombshell dropped by thd Ukraine. It is my understanding there are warrants for his arrest there. He is not a good god.

All markets remain steady. They reflect printing.

Jan 6 is a mystery. So many rumors I don’t have a clue. I suspect it won’t be decided until Jan 20. Rumors are God Bison will be arrested. I don’t know how you arrest a god but we’ll find out either way. Bison csn perform impossible feats. This is a fact. A series of impossiblites happened in thd election and they are either god actions or fraud.

You choose. It’s your life.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    There is zero reason to trust Russian propaganda and time will evidence how phoney it all is. Good judgment leads to good prediction of how things play out. Ask yourself how often your own internal predictions play out? Without any twisting of the facts, that is.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Review of 2020.

One of the greatest quotes of 2020 snd beyond was coined: “We will not be Buffaloed by Bison’s Harryass.” Many scholars and philosophers throughout the ages aspired to make such a quote.

The last year saw some incredible reporting here. About the only prediction that thus far has never come to pass is the shutdown of the internet. Everything else was spot on including adoption issues with the vax and how illegal changes in voting protocols would lead to biblical election fraud.

We also accurately discussed consolidation, surveillance and food inflation. Quite remarkable really.

2021 starts out right where we left off. Jan 6 will be here soon enough. I’m not sure what will happen that day but it is obvious now Bison’s odds of being arrested snd tried for massive crimes far out weigh being president.

Trump will lead the HP for 4 more years unless of course something happens to him.

Unfortunately the AP will not just give up. Bison will not be able to overcome his dealings with his son or the Ukraine so the AP will have to find another spokesperson.

Will things get better Jan 7? I doubt whoever is deemed the winner, if any at all, will cause more problems because that’s the way the AP wants it.

Happy New Year to all. Brace yourself for more truth to bubble up and remember the genie is out of the bottle. Arrests and charges of treason are going to be required for change to happen. The corruption is so massive one look at the latest covid relief legislation is all you need to see to understand the horror of it all.

I suppose a miracle could happen Jan 6 where people do the right thing but the corruption is so massive I don’t see how that can happen until we see action taken against treason.

Election fraud is being exposed daily now. Incorrectly printed bar codes, internet connections, non genuine ballots, you nsme it they did it. Nobody has conveyed my syncing bucket theory but the will. They are dancing around it snd one of them will put it together and explain flipping votes in a database doesn’t create ballot images or change the stacks of paper ballots on the table - or under the table for that matter.

Those of you supporting this coup d eta will not prevail against the truth. Orange man bad is the worst excuse imaginable to support treason in the universe. I will never understand it but choose not to live with your sick and disturbing world view.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Jan 6 update.

Rep. Louie Gohmert’s Lawsuit is basically about the VP powers to be able to throw out electorate votes from states that broke election laws. It is an indispensable FACT using covid as cover election rules/protocols/laws were NOT changed by thd legislatures. It’s a FACT other officials etc. changed the rules mid stream.

WI MI PA GA and possibly AZ could see RIGHTFULLY see their electoral votes tossed into the trash can leaving Trump short of Bison’s total. All these states add up to 73 votes. 306-73=233 for Bison v 232 Trump.

Unless I’m mistaken the odds of getting all 5 of these states + 1 more thrown out seems very unlikely considering all the corruption. So what happens if neither candidate has 270?

That’s the big one. It appears trump actually needs to flip the electors of at least one contested state to be FOR him snd not trashed and the courts won’t act.

Is trump waiting for bison to be declared the winner to cement treason? Is there a way if neither candidate gets 270 it goes to the house for a vote?

I don’t see any easy way for either to win. Thd fraud can’t stand. Will Pelosi step down snd Oguana be president for 2 years? Will the Insurrection Act be invoked Jan 7? Will Bison be shackled?

I’m going to enjoy NYD today. I’m cooking a prime rib which I worked very hard to buy. I’ve never cooked one and I thought it may be nice to enjoy the first day of the year before martial law is ramped up. It’s already here in case you didn’t get thd memo...

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    how can you possibly twist facts to that degree, Orbs. It may give you comfort but none of it is real ... none.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    What I report is real. Oh too real.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I would recommend listening to the interview with Catherine Austin Fitts. I found it on Before it’s Snooze (news).

She brought up two of my pillars - consolidation and surveillance and did an excellent job of explaining them and more. It’s heavy duty insight. She calls the virus the magic virus which we covered here as well.

I suspect some of the pro AP people here are not gun owners per day or have very little to lose. I suspect their world view is based on jealousy and spite. Actually this applies to anyone making these extremely pathetic choices. I have great news for you. Bison just may pull it off and you can watch him go after law abiding folks guns. If successful you will get all you wished for and more.

Some of us want a better future. We don’t support a coup. We want to see the Earth flourish.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    A word on ratios.

Our elected president has been under 360 degree unprecedented never before seen in history investigation for 4 years or 1465 days. We could argue while he ran as well so about 1800 days. 25/8.

Buffalo Bison has not been investigated for 1 minute.

The ratio is LESS THEN 1/155,520,000 minutes of investigation.

Not one single minute has Bison been investigated and Trump has been investigated for 155,000,000+ minutes.

Anyone that supports that is insane and filled with god only knows what...

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 35,472 Times in 10,177 Posts
    The Fraud is getting even more clearer and easier to display , even though the 4AM msn refuses to report, now even never Trumpers are having patriot twinges, just keeps coming out, truth and evidence after etc etc

NAP bless you and may all your roosters bark strongly.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Orbs (2nd January 2021)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Aianawa, I don’t know what NAP is but yes - the fraud has got to bring charges of treason.

Catherine Austin Fitts also explained how the lockdowns and the riots were clustered to create a real estate acquisition strategy near Federal Reserve banks.

Brilliant. She’s a giver not a taker.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 35,472 Times in 10,177 Posts
    Just maybe lotsa treasonknee stuff has already happened plus is gitmo not four times bigger nowadays oR maybe i be dreaming lol

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Orbs (2nd January 2021)