Page 24 of 258 FirstFirst ... 14212223242526273474124 ... LastLast

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member Serbia
    Thanks
    Aragorn, I thank you for the reply, but have to say that it is not true. Tesla never regretted the fact he hadn't been married. I'll tell you two things. First, when offered a wife by one Serbian poet, Tesla wrote back saying that he would if he could, but - "...a candle can never burn from both ends". The other thing was that, although he respected and even was a bit frighten of women, he though that women were trying to compete with men and that that superiority of women would be a downfall of our civilization. He said on that occasion that our civilization will sink into a state similar to ants, bees and other insects, where males are ruthlessly killed.

The first information can be found and read in his correspondence with a poet Laza Kostić, and the second is easily found in Galveston Daily News interview with Tesla from 1924.
    Last edited by Sandra, 1st November 2016 at 21:49.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sandra For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st November 2016), Cearna (1st November 2016), Dreamtimer (1st November 2016), Elen (2nd November 2016), Maggie (2nd November 2016), modwiz (2nd November 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Sandra View Post
    Aragorn, I thank you for the reply, but have to say that it is not true. Tesla never regretted the fact he hadn't been married. I'll tell you two things. First, when offered a wife by one Serbian poet, Tesla wrote back saying that he would if he could, but - "...a candle can never burn from both ends".
    Well, yes, he consciously chose not to get married during his active years, because he wanted to commit himself to science. There were also times when he barely slept at all, spending the entire day and night on work.

It was however when he was an old man that he came to regret — at least, to a certain extent — not having been married. Maybe because he knew that his active years were behind him — especially after he had been "put out of business" by J.P. Morgan — and he was now starting to feel lonely?

Quote Originally posted by Sandra View Post
    The other thing was that, although he respected and even was a bit frighten of women, he though that women were trying to compete with men and that that superiority of women would be a downfall of our civilization. He said on that occasion that our civilization will sink into a state similar to ants, bees and other insects, where males are ruthlessly killed.

The first information can be found and read in his correspondence with a poet Laza Kostić, and the second is easily found in Galveston Daily News interview with Tesla from 1924.
    I admire the extent of your research on the man, Sandra.

He certainly was a fascinating and gifted individual, and it's a pity that he has been given so little recognition (compared to other scientists), while at the same time so much of our present-day technology all stems from his work.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Cearna (1st November 2016), Dreamtimer (1st November 2016), Elen (2nd November 2016), Greenbarry (2nd November 2016), Maggie (2nd November 2016), modwiz (2nd November 2016), Sandra (7th November 2016)

Retired Member Serbia
    Thanks
    Aragorn, Tesla was my fellow Serb and it is only natural I know about him and his work.

You are right! Great people are usually given a little or no recognition at all because they are here to change things for the better for all of us. And the system MUST be controlled.

I'll always give my thanks and even greater recognition to Chris Thomas who helped me personally by sharing his knowledge and understanding of things.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sandra For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd November 2016), donsan (3rd November 2016), Dreamtimer (2nd November 2016), Elen (2nd November 2016), Greenbarry (2nd November 2016), Herbert (2nd November 2016), modwiz (2nd November 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I didn't know about Tesla's fear of women. I have heard modern men say things like, "Why do women want to take everything away from us?" Weird perspective. The more smart, hard working, contributing people we have in society, the better. IMO.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd November 2016), Elen (2nd November 2016), Greenbarry (4th November 2016), Sandra (7th November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Tesla feared women? He must know the women where I am from. Ha ha ha

I am not familiar with that but I am versed regarding Einstiens fear of relatives. Ha ha ha

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th November 2016), Dreamtimer (6th November 2016), Elen (6th November 2016), Greenbarry (13th November 2016), Sandra (7th November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I was explaining to a friend yesterday about Free Masons using PHE as a source. Needless to say explaining Velus 1 is a planetary conciousness who calls itself Lucifer, but is not the Lucifer of the Bible, is not an easy task. Nor do people easily listen/believe.

That's out there hey...

Anywho, I explained the Palladian Rights after 30 degrees where they learn about the Annunaki, worship Lucifer etc.

His question was "what do they get in return or out of it?"

My answer was weak. Besides helping each other with legal, business etc. money making I couldn't think of much else. I understand they are "promised" things like most religions do but besides power/money I am wondering what they get out of worshipping V 1?

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (13th November 2016), Elen (13th November 2016), modwiz (14th November 2016), Sandra (14th November 2016)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,958 Times in 344 Posts
    Orbs: What did the Freemasons get in return for the ritualistic worship of Lucifer?

The Satanic rituals and worship of Lucifer (Velus 1 who has been removed from our planet since at least 2009) by the higher order Masons appealed to their baser instincts, their shadow selves, and as such they became prisoners of their own addictions and sickness.

This worship of Lucifer is common to those who are the pawns of the controllers below the 33 degree Masonic order but above the local indoctrinated members who are perfectly innocent. Childhood trauma makes the former susceptible to these sadistic attachments and it is usually a product of things like the Monarch program or even parental obedience to the mind control programs of the illuminati families.

Remember that the illuminati were created by Velus 1 in the late 1700’s. They also took over the original Masonic order and the Knights Templar so that they became unrecognizable.

Those above the 33rd degree find these pathetic Satanic worshippers laughable and take no pity on them at all. They are tools in the hands of the controllers to be manipulated as they see fit in terms of a common goal to destroy humanity and separate us from the Earth soul. Those above the 33rd degree are well aware that the Annunaki story is fabricated for the purposes of control through religions such as Satan worship, etc.

The Velon understand sub-human psychology far better than anyone can imagine. That is why reintegration toward becoming wholly human is so important and begins with raising your vibrations through clearing out emotional energy blocks from childhood, using methods like the Giveaway. It is the whole purpose of the new energies being beamed to our planet and solar system in preparation for this human awakening.

For more on this subject see ERK’s posts on pages 11 and 12 of this thread. There you will find some very intriguing information in her posts #162 and #170.

I have invited ERK to make a newly updated post on our thread and am awaiting her reply. If anyone here is still in touch with her please let her know that I have sent her a private message.

Quote from Project Human Extinction by Chris Thomas

Page 142
    At this point Velus 1 (the unknown one of the two consciousnesses) becomes immensely important. The primary solar system consciousness, Velus 1, left the Velon solar system and travelled to Earth.

Encouraged by the revelatory fervour of the remaining solar system consciousness, Velus 2, the Velon began a “space race” each of the six races wanted to be the first to claim their new planet for their own and they set about building bigger and bigger ships that were capable of travelling the distance involved. In the end, they built “Ark” ships, capable of holding up to one million individuals each. It took the Velon 800 Earth years to complete this task and begin their journey to Earth and they arrived outside our solar system about 200 years ago. At this point, they came to a halt. If they were “god’s chosen people” travelling to “god’s chosen planet”, why was it inhabited? Fortunately, they decided to withdraw back to Velus and to observe rather than land.

On 19th century Earth, there were many wars and conflicts across the planet. The Velon attitude seems to have been: “we do not need to do anything to clear humans off the planet, just let them carry on for a few years and there won’t be anyone left”.

To help them gain understanding of humans, the Velon used their technology, and the technology of the other semi-physical races they had encountered on their journey, to build devices that could be implanted into the human body. These devices were effectively undetectable to humans as they were of a semi-physical nature. In other words, to humans they were constructed of high frequency energy not solid matter. These devices transmitted every single thought, every single feeling and experience that each person underwent and transmitted them in real time back to the Velon solar system. The humans who carried these devices did not agree to the implantation and so this was the first example of the Velon deliberately setting out to act in ways which removed freedom of choice.

Page 143
    As mentioned in Chapter 3, time is comprised of its own energy-forms and if you sufficient energy potential, it is possible to travel forwards or backwards in time. Given the information received by the Annunaki, through the implanted communication devices, it was obvious that humans had several forms of religious beliefs. Of particular interest to them was the human belief that God made man in His own image to live on Earth. Armed with this information, the Annunaki put together a story that melded together the history of the Velus solar system with human religious stories.

Once this story was finished, a group of Annunaki travelled back 6,000 years in time and landed on Earth, in Sumeria, the region between the Tigris and Euphrates rivers in modern day Iraq. It would be fair to assume that this landing brought about a fair amount of panic and no little interest. The “visit” has also been recorded on clay tablets and seals which have been translated by Zacharia Sitchin.

It would be fair to say that the work carried out by Sitchin, over the past 40 or so years, has been to honestly translate the messages and stories that are imprinted into the clay tablets that were buried in the sand at least 5,000 years ago. It is not Sitchin’s translations that are wrong, but the story itself. Whilst the story the tablets tell is intriguing, there is nothing in the Akashic to confirm any aspect of the story itself.

This is a very brief summary of the translations contained in Zacharia Sitchin’s numerous books (see Bibliography). What follows is the story the Annunaki came to Earth to tell in order to mislead humanity into believing that the Annunaki, and by extension the Velon, are our makers, our “true Gods” – remember this term as it has a very strong impact on more recent events.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

donsan (16th November 2016), Dreamtimer (14th November 2016), Elen (14th November 2016), Greenbarry (14th November 2016), lookbeyond (23rd November 2016), Sandra (14th November 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Herbert View Post
    I have invited ERK to make a newly updated post on our thread and am awaiting her reply. If anyone here is still in touch with her please let her know that I have sent her a private message.
    Like with most of our members — except for those who've disabled this in their profile settings — the server automatically sends ERK a notification e-mail whenever she receives a PM from another member, Herbert, so she should already be aware of it by now.

That said however, ERK has already announced a while ago that she was taking a step back from forum life. As such, it had already been quite a while since she last logged on at The One Truth, but she did log on here again on 12.11.2016 at roughly around 03:45 UTC. So if you sent her that PM before that time, then it's possible that this was the reason why she logged on again, although it may have slipped her mind to reply to you.

She is either way not very active on forums anymore these days. Case in point, she is still listed as a moderator over at Project Avalon — as you can see here — but she's rarely ever logging on there anymore either.

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (14th November 2016), Elen (14th November 2016), modwiz (14th November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Did ERK ever post how she felt about CT's work?

I appreciate your effort to answer my question Herbert but I am thinking I am going to have to answer it myself, or better stated, for "ourselves."

Most religions offer eternal life - in exchange for tax free money of course. I am satisfied those worshiping "the big V" were offered the same. Like most religions, I am sure they thought theirs was/is better and "the only right one" at that. They seem to get power over others through a knowledge differential and easier access to making, or stealing, money.

Hell where do I sign up? Ha ha ha Just kidding.

Now that I think of it, they have fallen into the same trap that someone else will do it for them. I would guess it is hard to integrate when you wake up every day hurting millions etc.

Can't wait for real change although CT's "hard way" seems to be part of getting there. Oh well, have to stay focused and relaxed about things...

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (14th November 2016), Elen (14th November 2016), lookbeyond (23rd November 2016), modwiz (20th November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Do any of you realize how embarrassing the holidays are in the USA? Thanksgiving, in of itself, is way cool. At least it is to me. I don't give a poop if it has some secret demon whatever. It doesn't have any presents etc. and that makes a huge difference imo.

Black Friday is so sickening it could make a Billy goat puke. It is proof the mind control is so powerful it causes hysteria over "stuff." It shows herd and barnyard mentality from the home of the brave and land of the free.

To all you non USA folks - please don't forgive us and pity us. It is really pathetic.

Then there is Xmas. Organized religion at its finest. Santa, the music the material whatever. All based on Vatican lies. I say this here because it is a CT thread and CT is the only truthful source for insight on who Jesus really was. PHE has a "shamefull" chapter about the Vatishit but CT's truthfull version of who this man was is inspiring to say the least. The dude lived to disseminate truth - that nobody can do it for you and you can ALL DO IT FOR YOURSELF.

That your destiny is in YOUR control. Look how they perverted this into the exact polar opposite of truth. Of course they did. They had to disempower people at all cost. To show a young child a morbid scene of a dude with a crown of thorns nailed to a cross is cruel at best. Then to lie to the child and say "you CAN'T DO IT YOURSELF. You MUST accept this dudes help or you will burn in hell for all of eternity" is beyond sick. It is egregious to do this to a child.

I should know, it was done to me...

A special thanks to CT for getting his clock cleaned to help set the record straight.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Anastasia (20th November 2016), Dreamtimer (20th November 2016), Elen (21st November 2016), Greenbarry (20th November 2016), jcocks (21st November 2016), lookbeyond (23rd November 2016), modwiz (21st November 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    Do any of you realize how embarrassing the holidays are in the USA? Thanksgiving, in of itself, is way cool. At least it is to me. I don't give a poop if it has some secret demon whatever. It doesn't have any presents etc. and that makes a huge difference imo.

Black Friday is so sickening it could make a Billy goat puke. It is proof the mind control is so powerful it causes hysteria over "stuff." It shows herd and barnyard mentality from the home of the brave and land of the free.

To all you non USA folks - please don't forgive us and pity us. It is really pathetic.

Then there is Xmas. Organized religion at its finest. Santa, the music the material whatever. All based on Vatican lies. I say this here because it is a CT thread and CT is the only truthful source for insight on who Jesus really was. PHE has a "shamefull" chapter about the Vatishit but CT's truthfull version of who this man was is inspiring to say the least. The dude lived to disseminate truth - that nobody can do it for you and you can ALL DO IT FOR YOURSELF.

That your destiny is in YOUR control. Look how they perverted this into the exact polar opposite of truth. Of course they did. They had to disempower people at all cost. To show a young child a morbid scene of a dude with a crown of thorns nailed to a cross is cruel at best. Then to lie to the child and say "you CAN'T DO IT YOURSELF. You MUST accept this dudes help or you will burn in hell for all of eternity" is beyond sick. It is egregious to do this to a child.

I should know, it was done to me...

A special thanks to CT for getting his clock cleaned to help set the record straight.
    Yeah the god programs are the worst. I have a friend who actually grew up defying her Christian upbringing and religion in general but as an adult the god program has been instilled via new cage crap...and she doesn't even know it. The "universe" is her god. She recently broke her wrist at work and actually believes the universe made this happen to arrange her life so she could sue for $$ and buy herself a house. The god program is insidious. I see many people who don't even know they have it.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anastasia For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (21st November 2016), Elen (21st November 2016), Herbert (21st November 2016), lookbeyond (23rd November 2016), modwiz (21st November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I have aspergers and I find it very difficult to lie with a straight face. I'll crack a huge grin - I guess a subconscious part of me finds it absolutely hilarious that other people could possibly beileive something that obviously isn't true

I can categorically verify, for myself anyway - that trees are intelligent beings - I'll often hear them make a noise - it sounds like the sound you get if you get a coke bottle and blow over the top of the opening. Each tree seems to have a slightly different note. Has anyone else here heard that? Maybe you should try and consciously hear it - even put out the request to a nice big tree and see what happens? I've been hearing the sound for a good 5 - 6 years now.

I'm not sure what I think of CT's stuff anymore. It's very interesting, and has a lot of truths. But I don't believe it's 100% truth (not that he has knowingly decieved anyone, mind you...). In particular, I have read recent info that puts Lucifer in a completely different light. Some people even saying that the being Jesus was based on may have been lucifer.... It's an incredibly messy jumble, that's for sure. We're not even really begun finding out the real story yet.......There are many surprises in store for us yet - but we'll need to keep a completely open mind to actually receive the *real* truth.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (21st November 2016), Elen (21st November 2016), Herbert (21st November 2016), lookbeyond (23rd November 2016), modwiz (21st November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I have never heard of the "God program" but I understand what you are saying. It is a program but I do know for fact the Creator exists. I know this because my soul made sure I knew as well as my physical lump figuring it out.

I do not believe the Creator blesses touchdowns etc. I like what CT writes about it bring a thinking being asking questions.

As far as believing what CT writes about snd the whole story goes. I suppose it is hard to get the whole story especially from someone else. I always got the message from CT's work you had to find it for yourself. Unfortunately my meditation skills are a weak 4 on a 1-10 scale and the closets I get to reading the Akashic is through his work. This is s good reaso why I find it do valuable. He didn't fill in the blanks but rather put most of the puzzle together.

Since this is a CT thread we talk about it here. Seems to be the only place to do so. They have scrubbed/censored the guy like no other I have known. Do I think he is always right?

I don't look at that way. He gave us a lot of truthfull information and it is our choice to add to it. It is a base if you will. Add what you may ask?

Belief in reintegration is the big tomale. I believe his accounting of Atlantis; therefore, I work towards the goal. Am I happy about never seeing a foul soul human? Or hearing from one etc.?

Not really. But at least it is my call this time. Nobody made me believe it or shoved it down my throat. I chose it. It makes sense. We are here for a reason and if that reason is to answer s question that is the best explanation I have ever heard. I like simple.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,958 Times in 344 Posts
    jcocks: I have aspergers and I find it very difficult to lie with a straight face. I'll crack a huge grin - I guess a subconscious part of me finds it absolutely hilarious that other people could possibly beileive something that obviously isn't true

I can categorically verify, for myself anyway - that trees are intelligent beings - I'll often hear them make a noise - it sounds like the sound you get if you get a coke bottle and blow over the top of the opening. Each tree seems to have a slightly different note. Has anyone else here heard that? Maybe you should try and consciously hear it - even put out the request to a nice big tree and see what happens? I've been hearing the sound for a good 5 - 6 years now.

I'm not sure what I think of CT's stuff anymore. It's very interesting, and has a lot of truths. But I don't believe it's 100% truth (not that he has knowingly decieved anyone, mind you...). In particular, I have read recent info that puts Lucifer in a completely different light. Some people even saying that the being Jesus was based on may have been lucifer.... It's an incredibly messy jumble, that's for sure. We're not even really begun finding out the real story yet.......There are many surprises in store for us yet - but we'll need to keep a completely open mind to actually receive the *real* truth.

That was a very thoughtful and insightful post jcocks.

I fully identify with your Aspergers traits of being unable to lie. When I was young I was so innately against lying that I really had virtually nothing to say to my friends. I often naively wondered how they had such interesting experiences to talk about. I eventually learned that my lack of conversation derived from my inability to embellish. I very simply stated exactly what happened, just the facts, and I could not conceive of adding anything that garnished the truth.

I often felt as if I was in a play where I was the only one without a script. By the time I reached my teenage years I slowly began to pick up the routine of pretence to avoid problems with false authority figures and I learned the standard catch phrases but it felt like I knew the words of life but never FELT the music to life. The masks people wear were entirely out of the question for me and extremely repulsive. I had no desire to become an actor. I was so much happier on the farm where I felt close to the animals and the rocks and trees who were genuine and straightforward.

Since then I have learned a lot from people like Chris Thomas and George Kavassilas. The 2 plus years I communicated with Chris Thomas gave me so much more than just the words we shared. He is the most sincere person I know and what he presents in his books are not his ideas, they are facts he has obtained by asking questions of the Akashic and he just knows the answers that transpire. This is his unique connection with his higher self that we all aspire to.

He said to me once that I should just go on asking the questions and eventually I would find I knew the answers before I had even finished asking the question. That is how it worked for him, he said. He has a gift for summing things up in short, brief sentences. This makes his writing deceptively simple and his books are very easy to read quickly, yet after you have read his books you realize that there were so many details encapsulated in one sentence that you have to go back and study them for more information, if you are ever going to be able to answer questions.

To be fair C.T. did fact check everything he could that he reported from the Akashic to make sure there was verification when possible from newspaper accounts, cutting edge science, etc. Also to be fair there are bound to be discrepancies when you are dealing with so vast a record of human and Earthly history. There are bound to be seeming contradictions crop up because it is physically impossible to ask all the questions. He says himself that sometimes it takes 30 questions to get to the truth of a matter.

Also he made it clear that the Velon were able to use their vast amounts of energy to hide certain facts contained in the Akashic but those facts eventually came out over the years in which he was writing. This is why the controllers are so desperate to prevent his information from getting out. It is a real threat to their plans but they have found it impossible to kill him so they have been interfering with the book sales by his publisher. They even set up a false web site mimicking the true publisher’s to tell people the Chris Thomas books were no longer available. There is much I could say here but I want to talk about some interesting points jcocks has raised.

Using our multi-dimensional higher self we can sometimes feel into the words a person uses to understand what they are really saying from a feeling perspective – where those words of anger or what-have-you are really coming from in their traumatic life experiences. So our answer may seem on the surface to bear no relation to what they have said.

As an Aspie I had previously been in denial of my feelings through childhood trauma. As a reformed Aspie I was able to acknowledge my feelings and in turn, I was able to use those feelings to communicate through a deeper understanding of people. I learned that communicating with people could be almost as simple as communicating telepathically with animals and trees and grass and rocks. If they have something to say , they will say it, whether humans are listening or not. Our higher selves are in constant communication albeit unconsciously most of the time. That is why the earth thinks of our current condition as sub-human.

Has anyone here noticed that animals are becoming far more conscious than they had previously been?

This is a result of the Earth having raised her base frequency to 3500 Hz from about 7 Hz. No one can be living on this planet now that does not have a base frequency of 3500. There is a gradient between the base and the crown chakra so where you put those higher vibrations is up to you. Instead of asking for proof that Earth is now at 3500 (man made technology for measuring Schumann Resonance are no where near sensitive enough compared to our inner knowing from our higher self soul) people should be concentrating on raising their higher chakra vibes out of the reach of chemtrails, GMO, political distractions, etc.

Here is a good interview on this subject. Penney Pierce How the inner world creates the outer world https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_kxLbujmx4

Getting back to communicating with trees, grass, rocks and plants. Where we focus our minds these days is something most of us have forgotten to pay attention to. Animals and plants have always been able to communicate with each other telepathically. Only man has forgotten this ability of fine-tuning our potentials. We have a very conscientious young cat in our home who will tell us when her friend wants to be let inside the house. It is not because she can see outside, it is unswervingly because she just knows when her friend is at the door and is asking to be let in.

When a tree or animal wants to say something to you it will just do so telepathically. If you are listening you will automatically know what they are saying. Cows can talk to you through their eyes. You know when they are smiling. Grass has a very simplistic consciousness. If you are riding by on a bicycle going down hill you will here a field of wheat say “WEEEEEEEE”. The older trees are much more profound and very wise, so that an old oak tree has a one word greeting for passers-by “GOODLIFE”.

When we had our full souls in our bodies 13,000 to 20,000 years ago we could transmit information to standing stones that have very long memories. For those who know how, those memories can be retrieved and that was the purpose of the standing stone walks at Avebury, etc.

There are some individuals who can still instill information into crystals for safe-keeping. I have met one such person who had done so but could not remember how to retrieve it.

The above information is a combination of my own experiences and what I have learned from Chris Thomas and others.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

Elen (22nd November 2016), Greenbarry (21st November 2016), lookbeyond (23rd November 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I never knew about a fake website setup to deter CT book sales. That doesn't surprise me in the least. He names a few names etc. and there is information out there showing families such as Bush Beans are straw families made up by the Rosevelts. It appears folks that these sick and deeply disturbed creatures will stay in power at all costs.

Please forgive my typos. I use my mobile phone a lot and make mistakes.

Back to believing CT. I don't really know how to comment on that now that we are talking about it. I have read almost all his books, essays etc. and I just knew I was reading truth. I just knew it.

Sounds like organized religion doesn't it? Good old "faith." It is actually bizarre how much people invest in "faith" without going a lick of research. Catch phrases like "the Lord works in mysterious ways" are blindly accepted and fought for/over.

So is believing an author like CT like faith in religion? For me, the answer is no. I just know it is true. My own life experiences led me to Bases 8. I had some things happening to me that mirrored/echoed his work.

"Hey Orbs, I am calling BS" I can hear. No worries, but I realized my soul was kidding. In fact, I thought it was stolen. I woke up one day out of the blue and was panicked about it actually. My point? I kept searching for an answer and when I found Bases 8 I just about pooped my pants.

CT explained the soul being split etc. I found the answer to my question. I was right. My soul was missing. Not stolen, but missing. I knew he wasn't writing lies.

Many years later and post 2012, here we all are. It feels like faith based religion with a huge reward for believing. I don't blame anyone for calling it that way. However, I can't go down that road. I have been there. I chose not to call it faith based on experience. But, I am realistic it will take time to sort out the mind control mess.

Folks, it is a big mess. We have strayed do far from the path snd V and 14 interference has imprisoned the blue planet in the most perverse twist of free will not imaginable. Unfortunately, I still believe CT's "hard way" is required as part of the janitorial work required prior to integration en mass. I freely admit it is sad to believe this. Negative actually.

Oh well, no pain no gain as they say.

The real point of this post is to encourage people to read CT's books and give them a try. Try not to look at is as faith. Make your own decision. As Herbert said, there is so much information it is almost sentence by sentence. I treasure these books. Please give them a try...

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (22nd November 2016), Greenbarry (22nd November 2016), lookbeyond (23rd November 2016)