Page 245 of 258 FirstFirst ... 145195235242243244245246247248255 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,675 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    The insults against Texas are as expected - insanity.

There is little doubt anymore the President will protect the constitution and thd republic. What a day it will be to see the very law’s architected under Oguana against the very entities that deployed them.

It is a coin toss what thd Supreme Court will do. Dr. Corsi advised people to ignore the psyop MSM puts out that you cannot possibly win. What great advice indeed.

The veil is dropping. The wizard of oz exposed.

The President just may start disclosure. Every single minute of every day right now is wrought with anticipation. As thd minute hand marches forward each tick mark on the clock could be biblically historical.

Closed borders, suspended treaties, carrier groups off the coast, troop movement, NDAA, Insurrection Act, biblical fraud, foreign interference, etc. do not add up to a Yogi Bear picnic basket.

No my patriots, this is not a picnic. Something big is in the air. Thd Illuminati/V will not go quietly into the night. The next sound you hear will be very loud.

It will be heard around the world. God speed to all patriots...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th December 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,177 Times in 11,952 Posts
    Not Oguana, Orbs ... The Founding Fathers!
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th December 2020), Elen (11th December 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Late night.

I have not found about thd responses to the Texas suit due at 3pm yesterday. I’m confident they are stupid.

I can’t help but think about the Norwegian spiral and conCERN. Oguana was there. Anyone recall that amazing coincidence? The theory is they tried to open a portal. What does that have to do with today?

Oguana has not gone away. That entity is thd most dangerous energy pattern imaginable and his buddy Joey worked with him for 8 years globetrotting and stealing etc. The fact he is not in prison is proof there is something very wrong going on here.

I’m convinced the President will not allow a coup d’eta. That comes from thd President himself and his pledge to protect thd constitution etc. first.

The spiral was significant because what if it were successful? How would opening a portal that bypasses the solar system gates bennefit your average Walmart shopper in the USA? Who was supposed to come through that portal? V? 14? Mary Poppins?

Tinkerbell?

Why was Oguana there to greet them? This g as me had been going on for a long time. The election coup is a hale Mary. The new energies of the 6th Sun haven’t gone away. This coup is going to fail.

We see headlines on CNBC thd vaccine is gaining approval in thd USA. We know that news source is tainted at best but it shows us the exposed agenda daily. Election coup + vaccinations + ? = ?

I’m not going to look for answers from thd SC. If they do something it will just show up on the internet. The meat snd potatoes is what will the President do?

Why is the spotlight on China? And Oguana? It looks like the lid is about to blow. At this rate I expect to see an annunaki next week. Those bastards are tall. No wonder thd Catamount on the Twighlite Zone were tall. It’s called foreshadowing.

Chris says they are 8-15’ tall. Odds are we would see a 10 footer. That would be intimidating and if you read the 1989 article in Russia where they landed they actually vanished like Chtis said thd could because of their semi-physical nature. I wonder if the LA Lakers we oilfield offer it a job?

They are going to claim to be our creator gods. I wonder how Christians would take that? We see in thd lockdowns how they hit churches hard. I’m not sure how Christians will take a 10’ creature that csn disappear?

We are headed into the Twighlite Zone. Disclosure will happen one way or another. I’m not sure how the President would feel about the Annunaki claiming they are our gods? I can gaurentee Joey would be their boy to sell all the fear imaginable.

What will you do when you see it?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    We are closing in on 1 year of reporting on thd pandemic. We have discussed snd discovered a lot. There has been some accurate dot connecting.

Very accurate.

We have bundled it all up into the Annunaki Plan v thd Human Plan. This is exactly why 11 months later it’s still an ongoing Hegelian dialectic. The campaign is not over.

We started calling it a fire drill from hell. We identified consolidation, surveillance snd food inflation. We identified changes in voting protocols. We identified a coup. We have identified it is not possible to develop a vaccine this rapidly and the vaccine is not for its stated purpose. We have identified the reality of Presidential action.

That’s a lot for the flu.

We have identified more then listed above but it serves as an accurate summary. The question remains of the threat level of thd pandemic? We have identified so many contradictions it’s staggering. Yet cases are escalating. Why?

Thd main reason we have identified is testing. More tests yield positive tests. Thd tests themselves are highly questionable.

2020 is the year of questions. 11 months I havd asked hundreds of questions. The shear volume snd nature of the questions are telling. Thd best example is in 2020 why is there a single question about thd outcome of an election? It should be a state of the art process snd bullet proof. The fact it’s not is disturbing. Thd fact it is so broken is obvious.

Why the lockdowns? Why is the virus not contagious at Walmart? I can go on and on but can some it up in one word.

Insanity. Insane questions for an insane world. I remember a day when a question was “what’s for dinner?”

Thd nature of the questions asked in 2020 paint a picture described in Chris’s works. We now ask when thd President will take action and not if. The old paradigm is throwing a hail Mary. Thd new paradigm is trying to make itself available.

About 5 people on thd planet have read this last 11 months of reporting. I soldier on looking back at some very accurate assessments etc. I hang nothing on the SC but still feel it’s a coin toss.

The future holds vaccinations in thd USA. Possible Presidential action. Possible V debut. Possible data dump by the President. More consolidation, surveillance and food inflation. More restrictions. More hardships. War is looming. Possible fake alien invasion.

When is anyone going to get in trouble for their crimes against humanity? When will we get a level playing field? When will some people start to confess?

When will people realize their future should have a different list? Different possibilities? A different outcome?

I expect a SC decision or not in days. Presidential action expires Jan 19 in theory. If something is put into motion it needs time to play out. Maybe there is not enough time. Maybe there is.

The next few days will determine history. I vote for the HP.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th December 2020), modwiz (13th December 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I want to add to the list of discoveries above.

We identified the data is filthy. We identified nested Hegelian dialectics. We identified 5G radiation is probably compartmentalized in conjunction with the vaccinations. We identified the consolidation continues. We identified truth has been exposed. We identified the MSM is complicit.

We identified biblical censorship.

It’s been a year of exposure. A blind, deaf, dumb, drunk pig on Valium hog tied (pun intended) underwater at night with a new moon snd clouds can see it...

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    A cursory inspection of one document filed by L. Wood on the SC website highlights the simple fact mail in voters were treated differently then in person voters regarding requirements. This alone is a violation of equal rights.

Unfortunately, the censorship is beyond 1940 Nazi Germany and Americans have lost their way. It is my hope we find our way back into the light. I would point out the HP has been in motion much longer than the AP and the players in this plan have the full backing of the Universe other than some rogue V and at least one 14.

The SC has this last chance for a "soft landing" against the hail Mary pass of the AP in a world that is learning to say NO. If the SC chooses to destroy it's credibility further, and in fact into extinction, by allowing 135,000 vote dumps at 4am when the STATES claim they stopped voting (MI example) and the proven vote switch in Antrim County of 6000 trumpet votes to Joey labeled as a "glitch" then so be it.

It is amazing that NOT ONE SINGLE ACUSATION of voter fraud has been made by a single demonrat against the Republican Party. In the Universe as we know it this simple fact no accusations of active voter fraud during the election exists against the Republican is beyond the realm of possibilities.

It is simply out of this Universe. It doesn't belong here just as the V, 14 or any other interference does not belong here.

We have become a rude species devoid of manners. We have forgotten we are a "guest" on the planet called Earth. She is our host. Like a pig drinking wine from the bottle and chewing with mouth open while spewing sexual comments towards a gracious host dinner knowing the person is a "guest" we have slapped our host in the face.

We are pigs at the dinner table. We have forgotten we are a "guest."

In these trouble times the V/I/F hang on to their AP as we bear witness to it each minute. It is ugly. What they have done to our host is ugly. There are some issues surfacing with the New Madrid fault. Apparently a Hard Rock Café building under construction recently collapsed? Clues of what people call plate shifts.

Last time years ago Chris wrote the Earth was expanding. About 50mm per year. As a laymen I don't know what She is doing. The point be when the "guest" becomes rude enough they will be asked to leave. She can get smaller really quickly Chris wrote about.

We will find out soon enough which plan will gain traction. My vote, my true vote from my soul, devoid of corruption and software manipulation is cast for the Human Plan. To our Mother Earth - I apologize for any rudeness and ask for forgiveness' in the error in my ways. To the full soul humans living on this planet - it is your home. Protect it for all of us because we have lost our manners...

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Late night.

On the same day the SUPREME COURT struck down the Texas lawsuit and thd FDA approved the Phizer vaccine.

It is now in the hands of the President. People have argued nothing will happen until January. Some say he needs to act today.

We’ll see...

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Very late night...

Sadly, I have just listened to chatter suggesting Iran snd Israel are close to conflict. I cannot confirm this but unfortunately this is what Chris wrote about in Project Human Extinction. There is a quote from Albert Pike about this 3rd world war snd it ain’t pretty.

I repeat, I can’t confirm military movements in Iran or Israel.

Unfortunately the situation is getting worse. I expect Presidential action in days. What that action will be is unknown but we have discussed options. Believe whatever you want to believe.

The AP is moving very quickly now. Rumors are so prevalent you can pick any topic you want snd there are rumors. For example, prople are talking about the Sun getting aggressive.

The AP encompasses the NWO consolidation snd things written on thd Georgia guide stones. Rumors everywhere about thd vaccine. At this point everyone needs to go their own research. It is moving very quickly.

When the president acts, and he will, the military will be involved. This is no surprise because they already are it’s just nog obvious. What Chtis wrote about was the individual soul gets to make a choice of reintegration or not. Acting together we had thd chance to move into a new existence. Unfortunately it looks like difficult days are here instead.

I imagine in a clear night if we spent time looking up we would probably see things happening. I just heard thd president elevated thd status of the space force.

I do not support thd China narrative. It appears they are getting blamed for everything when the truth is we need to blame ourselves. Sadly, I’m the only one reporting and I can only do so much. The Iran/Israel thing needs to be reported on. It’s not something we want to see happen at any cost.

Each hour is critical...

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Things are moving so quickly it has become unstable to say the least. I would like to throw out there Chris wrote about 4 million full soul human beings living on this planet years ago. With all the doom and gloom it is also possible some of these beings may avail themselves to humanity.

It is possible they may level the playing field. This is a reach but when you look around and all you see is bad news one has to ask why? Why is there a 100% absence of good healthy news to bring hope?

It as clear as it can get the level of censorship. That's why. They want to broadcast despair. I don't think 4 million full soul human beings are going to give up their home to handful of 35 or so rouge V or a 14. What's interesting is it took the Merlyn about 700 years to figure out the 14 interference.

We all know Chris has adamantly denied their presence here but if it took a being as powerful as the Merlyn 700 years to figure it out then maybe one of them got overlooked. Something is preventing the HP from adoption and everything is forcing the AP down our throats. 14 energy would have such power from what Chris wrote abot them.

The point is we can expect good news if we know where to look. Chris was always able to spot it. A good example is demonstrations around the world he would say that people are learning to say no. That the new energies are sweeping the planet as the corruption bubbles up for all to see.

Something like that anyway.

Right now it is free will to accept the vaccine. Choose wisely...

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Sunday morning.

More China blame. WI Supreme Court will hear trumpet suit.

Life basically a dog and pony show. Nobody is questioned and certainly not arrested. Forensic reports sealed.

Dr. Shiva had some good things to say. Find his video and watch it.

Thd country I grew up in is gone. Just like Chris warned.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Late Sunday evening.

Forensic report from Mi apparently leaked. I’m am going to prove I’m not very smart. I have a question?

If votes get switched/flipped electronically don’t they have to have a paper source that was scanned? So if you do a recount wouldn’t one pile be short and the other pile to tall?

If you upload votes from a thumb drive doesn’t there have to be a matching stack of votes somewhere? How else would you recount them?

Say you scan the same 10,000 ballots 3 times. Wont the pile be 20,000 short?

I guess I don’t understand. To reconcile thd fraud you would have to alter, replace or create a paper source ballot or you would have orphaned digital votes without a source.

If there are 2 million votes there has to be 2 million paper ballots to scan. It is a one to one ratio not many to one.

Then there is the deletion of ballot images. Again, thd number of images has to be identical to thd number of source ballots.

If there are 2 million votes and 1.7 million OR 2.3 million source ballots then there is an issue. If they match it doesn’t mean fake ballots were not created.

What this theory suggests is you obviously can’t flip 10 million votes without thd piles of votes being over/short THEREFORE to get away with it you would have to create/destroy ballots. Of course this theory implies someone looked, recounted, etc. So in theory the more votes you switch the more work has to be done to create matching source documents.

It seems creating bogus source ballots is the way to cheat. Then the pile maps to the digital records. A deficit of surplus is not easy to explain. Add in throwing ballots out.

If you throw them out this is also very effective. The digital records map to the paper records because a tossed vote never existed.

I’m apparently not very smart. If I wanted to cheat in an election good old fashioned ballot stuffing snd throwing out thd other guys votes seems like the best way to cheat. Once you electronically switch/flip votes you have to create/destroy an equal amount of paper source ballots and introduce/remove them from the poles of votes out in thd open. This would explain why you would cover up Windows and/of ask people/witnesses to leave.

You have to adjust thd paper piles to map to the digital records.

This really does explain shutting thd voting down snd new ballots showing up at 3am. The didn’t need to be scanned they just needed to be in place. This also explains thd voting spikes/blocks. Thd software added thd blocks but this theory is suggesting they were never scanned thus explains why the images/evidence has been deleted in places.

In fact, in one state they claim 135,000 votes for biden while closed from say midnight to 4 am. That’s 33,750 per hour to scan. There are only 3600 seconds in an hour. The fact they say they stopped counting makes this whole thing really prove fraud. They admit nobody was counting so how did you count 33,750 votes per hour while closed?

Switching/flipping votes creates an imbalance in source votes that has to reconciled. By divorcing the mail in ballots from there signature ballot envelopes all you need is to make sure the piles are adjusted. This theory suggests thd counting was really a massive operation to divorce thd signature envelopes from thd ballot so bogus ballots could be created (explains the lack of folds) and genuine trumpet ballots removed as thd totals were changed by the software.

If an algorithm switched/flipped automatically you had to have the time and opportunity to reconcile thd divorced piles that you would know in advance to some degree hos many you would need. Thd problem of determining EXACTLY how many created ballots would be required was a dynamic moving target UNTIL AFTER THE POLES CLOSED.

The avalanche of trumpet votes made reconciling thd biden piles especially difficult based on volume. It is a hell of a lot easier to throw out ballots for Trump then to create bogus ones.

Infinitely easier. No comparison. You just don’t want people to see it.

Thd 202O election was a combination of digital alterations combined with the deletion of ballot images and the creation of bogus divorced ballots while eliminating a proportional amount of legal trump ballots. EXACTLY where you eliminated legal ballots did NOT HAVE TO OCCUR ON ELECTION NIGHT. There may have been some required but the action was to add to thd Biden pile to map to the electronic records.

It appears I’m not very smart because not even the smartest lawyers/experts have explained this so this must be ramblings of an idiot.

You won’t find destroyed ballots but you can find the people that destroyed them. I sincerely hope Sydney Powell and President Trump read this post.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th December 2020), modwiz (14th December 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,469 Times in 10,174 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    I want to add to the list of discoveries above.

We identified the data is filthy. We identified nested Hegelian dialectics. We identified 5G radiation is probably compartmentalized in conjunction with the vaccinations. We identified the consolidation continues. We identified truth has been exposed. We identified the MSM is complicit.

We identified biblical censorship.

It’s been a year of exposure. A blind, deaf, dumb, drunk pig on Valium hog tied (pun intended) underwater at night with a new moon snd clouds can see it...
    Indeed, and here on TOT , many no not even a hint of the biblical fraud, so telling but lol tisa movie.

mmmm will add, all has and is being done with absolute military precision atm, exciting

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Orbs (14th December 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Aianawa and Modwiz. Thx for your patriotism. My last post is explosive to say the least. I can’t sleep. I havd got to get this information to the right people. It ties it all together and gives clarity where to look and what to look for.

Thd missing vote part of the equation is difficult. The only remedy I can come up with is to offer a reward and a plea deal. I suspect all missing votes were not destroyed fof the simple reason there is not honor amongst thieves. It’s likely a thief did not destroy some of these ballots and secretly stashed them for blackmail or protection/hedge against retaliation/disappearing.

The theory also explains why there was early voting by mail. It is impossible to remove millions of votes on election night without discovery so MORE TIME IS NEEDED. By stretching out thd time line trumpet votes could be systematically identified and remove incrementally.

This was critical to the success of the operation. I don’t have more details of the extraction process but removing smaller amounts over time was key. 1/2 of the fraud was very easy requiring no printing etc. just the will to do so.

The other half was more difficult. Thd theory is they really didn’t have to count much while “closed” as this was just a cover. The action was to get divorced ballots into the room so the pile of divorced Biden ballots mapped to thd electronically changed database.

That’s it. They just had to find there way to thd pile. No further action was required. What is key to understand is the voting images.

If you electronically change thd database and physically add to the ballot pile THE VOTING IMAGES ON THE MACHINE WOULD NOT MATCH because all the ballots were not scanned!

This is exactly why they have deleted these images and honestly I can’t confirm how prevalent this was YET. However, if foes explain why MI AG had a court put a gag order on the forensic analysis of the machine - simply revealing thd images were deleted is daming as hell.

This theory also explains why the vote spikes/fraud was so laser targeted - to reduce the fraud footprint and manpower/witnesses required.

I have some advice to those involved with this fraud: turn yourself in immediately to protect yourself and cut a deal. You are a witness/participant in a coup d’eta and treason. The entities snd pay you received are not worth your life! One can imagine historically how witnesses have a way of disappearing.

The perpetrators are NOT GOING TO GET AWAY WITH THIS. It is exposed and everything is falling into place. Even details such as perfect ovals, no folds, different paper, not enough time to scan, etc. are all explained because thd changes were made electronically to thd database and paper piles were just made taller.

In fact this theory explains negative votes. They knew in advance EXACTLY how many Trump votes were extracted because they counted them. They didn’t remove 10 million trump votes from those table out in the open - they never showed up.

What was required was to decrement the database for trump and increment it for Biden. They had a very accurate picture of how many votes had been extracted. You can’t have 90 million database votes for trump and 74 million paper ballots.

Votes don’t organically go backwards. That is the result of update/delete operations to thd database.

This information is going to make it to the right people. Suitcases of unfolded ballots only need bd put into thd divorced pile. Divorcing signatures from ballots snd throwing them out is all the proof one needs of fraud. With the one to one relationship destroyed thd Biden pile of divorced votes was free to date again. This is a huge breach in data integrity destroying the audit trail.

This explains vans backing up, suitcases coming out, etc. Just get thd divorced ballots in thd pile to match the database.

I’m confident this is all going to come out and this information will find itself to thd right source. I suspect it will be deleted.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Explosive reporting continued.

It should be emphasized how critical the divorcing of ballots from their signature ballot envelopes is. Here is a simple equation: total ballots - total envelopes = total in person voting.

Total in person voting + total signed envelopes = total votes in database. W

With thd envelopes destroyed you have: total ballots - X = total in per person voting snd total in per person voting + X = total votes in database.

Without being able to count/inspect thd signature envelopes you cannot determine the total number of actual casted votes, how many of each were cast nor verify the integrity of the mail in ballots for duplicates, etc.

Disposing of the envelopes should be emphasized as CRITICAL to creating a homogeneous pile of divorced ballots to simply match the numbers in the database. This explains why we see over voting such as 110%+. It is impossible to have a pile of votes that exceeds the number of voters in a 100% fool proof election proving the integrity of the data is filthy.

100% of the database records are orphans. Attached to every single record should be the credentials of thd voted exactly likd credentials are shown to vote in person. The mass mss as I’m in votes bypassed showing credentials and thd only record was the signature envelope and they were destroyed. A COPY of your ID and a voting registration should bd required in all mail in votes and kept inside each envelope and stored in a pile for 22 months.

The pandemic was critical to allowing mass mail in ballots with non equal credentials. This in of itself is a violation of Equal Protection by applying different standards to different people. This is a fact. We now see thd results of bypassing credentials (ID + voting registration card).

When I voted early using an absentee ballot I did so in person at the county building and was required to show my credentials to get the ballot snd envelope and filled it out snd put it in a box INSIDE thd building. It was never in the mail. People who did everything by mail in theory were required to attach some form of a copy of their credentials in the application to get thd ballot. It is very easy to check all 5 states for this process. IF THIS PROCESS IS NOT THD SAME OR ABSENT IN EACH STATE IT IS A VIOLATION OF EQUAL PROTECTION IN THD CONSTITUTION. Furthermore the credentials contained in the mail in application should have been mapped to each envelope, verified snd STORED IN THE ABSENTEE ENVELOPE FOF 22 MONTHS.

Now we get to perhaps the most serious violation of EQUAL PROTECTION. In MI for example millions of ABSENTEE BALLOT APPLICATIONS were simply mailed out without any request. CHANGES made to voting rules REMOVED the requirement to include credentials in thd retuned absentee ballot. Different treatment for different voters as well as a change without legislature approval.

Further research is required but I will not post it here. By mass mailing millions of applications for absentee ballots without a request is a violation of equal protection IF EVERY SINGLE VOTER DID NOT GET ONE. In other words anyone they missed, or registered AFTER thd mailing that did not receive one automatically is a violation of equal protection.

Clearly differences in standards such as verification of credentials was applied in violation of the UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION. The pandemic allowed unconstitutional differentiated changes in voting protocols. Period.

We have motive, opportunity and intent.

Loosy goose different application of voting requirements created a complete lack of data integrity. Lack of data integrity in a presidential election in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA is absolutely unacceptable and if allowed will damage millions oc legal voters rights by the changes in policies by the illegitimate president. Thd 2nd amendment jumps right out as a great example out of thousands. Biden has stated he wants to affect gun owners.

It appears intrinsic damages may be deferred until opposing policies are deployed. It also demonstrates the damages could be infinite and equal to policy differences including drastic changes such as mandatory vaccinations. Fortunately it does NOT defer instant damages by violations of equal protection etc. I have been personally damaged by the lockdowns and everyone that has been has been so and the president is not the source of these damages - governors are.

The election must be declared null and void to administer the only remedy possible. A second election mush be conducted with absolute strict controls and equal treatment of voting including thd massive removal of the unconstitutional rules illegally applied. This alone proves massive damages are already suffered.

It is also a fact in one state you can find signing an affidavit you didn’t have credentials to pick up an absentee ballot versus showing credentials is another example of differential treatment.

Voting spikes in the only five states while closed fof counting are critical evidence because thdd Ed limited people could not scan that many votes in the time frame of the closing let alone if the spikes occurred before thd closing shortening the window. Ballot images are critical to map to the source piles because there is a one to one ratio of images to each vote in the paper pile and they have to be identical to an exact amount of votes in thd pile. Finally destruction of the signed envelopes is a criminal offense.

If Walmart can get rich and higher 100,000+ new employees and pay 700 million in bonuses while small businesses go out of business then people that can physically vot need to show up and produce credentials and vote on one day just like standing in line at Walmart. Orphaned votes cannot bd separated from their signature envelope. Database records cannot bd stored l as binary data e.g. yes/no, Biden/trump. The records need to include how they were casted, thd location, the time, and key data from the credentials. Examination of detailed database records could then be audited precisely or at least many times more accurate then it is.

Also, each ballot needs to include a section where nsme, address, date, time, signature, and a hole punch system for ID number and voting registration number so it can be machine scanned. Or ovals filled in. The simple fact piles of orphaned ballots exist devoid of any traceable anything is also proof thenn BNB pile contains illegitimate bogus votes. The burden of proof is on the candidate that had statistically impossible vote spikes in 5 states simultaneously while closed. End of story. This is what needs to be proved. We all know it can’t be proved easily at all now because of every discussed.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th December 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Data dump 4 in our series for dumps.

Referential integrity refers to the accuracy and consistency of data within a relationship. In relationships, data is linked between two or more tables. This is achieved by having the foreign key (in the associated table) reference a primary key value (in the primary – or parent – table).

What I suspect and can be easily answered by people with access is the structure of the voting database. Is it a relational data base and if so how simple/complex is it. I will give a great example of how a relational database works versus a single table.

When you buy at Amazon for example the database is a full blown relational database consisting of several "related tables." A singe table data base could be an Excel file with two columns - A "Biden" and B "Trump" with entries stored as binary e.g. Yes/No, 1/2, Biden/Trump, etc. There are no related tables and the bare minimum data stored to count the votes for each candidate.

Amazon/ecommerce sites have to have at least two tables if not way more. Your customer record is the best and easiest example to show. Imagine have to to store some ones name, address, phone, etc and ask the use to enter that data in every time and attach it to every record. This would allow mistakes and would mean any mistakes/changes would have to be updated on EVERY single purchase times amount of purchases. This is not possible.

Instead a table is created to store this customer information and RELATED to other tables so if someone wants to update their phone number they change it once in one place and it updates any/all records it is related to. A true one to many relationship.

There is a good chance a SQL database is use but it could be another brand. Regardless of brand they all use CRUD operations (create, read, update, delete) and allow queries. If the database was set up like amazons referential integrity is applied to prevent things such as duplicate records and allow data integrity. A single table would absolutely have to allow duplicate data if all it did was store Biden/Trump.

What we have is a database full of yes/no which is so completely bizarre I don't know what to say because I don't know the structure of the database nor how many tables it has so this has to be verified. This theory is based on orphaned ballots and databased entries so if the database includes a date/time column(s) that would make sense for data integrity and forensic analysis which this theory proves doesn't exist.

One man one vote does not exist. Fractional votes are impossible to exist yet they do. Changing votes in a database electronically via a connection of on premise thumdrive or access would not MAP to the Biden pile of paper votes. In a recount you would have to have a match so somehow you have to get the Biden pile to match what's in the database. Trump votes could have been extracted over time incrementally and that number could be a hard count/target/known variable never making it into the room. Some could have made it into the room but the real issue is adding to the Biden pile of paper to match the database.

This theory proves simply changing the votes electronically is not enough. You need to change the Biden pile. Covering up windows, removing witnesses, vans delivering ballots at 3am, suitcases coming out from under tables and any/all activities including covert backroom changes to the "supply/Biden pile" are exactly what happened and exactly required to produce and effective outcome. Deleting ballot images is part of the coverup destroying that audit trail.

Of course a recount does not change the outcome. You can count them 500 times and get the same results. AFTER the poles closed and ONLY after the poles closed could the amount of Biden votes be determined to produce the proper amount of data spike votes therefore determine the MINIMUM amount of ballots to add to the Biden pile.

This information has to get to Sydney Powell and the President. It has to be incorporated into the court arguments as well as help determine where to look and what to look for. I am convinced you will not find video proof of a few people scanning in 33,750 ballots per hour because that never happened. The fact that video footage has yet to surface serves as proof it didn't happen and this theory explains why it wasn't required.

Lastly and internet connect was required to access the records remotely but it has already been proven local people had administrative right which is outrageous to say the least. NOBODY locally should have the ability to CREATE, UPDATE, DELETE records in a database. They should have had READ ONLY rights. This is like giving someone at a lower level the ability to go in a change payroll hours/times which is exactly why databases have SECURITY ROLES. ONLY key personal will have the rights to change payroll records and those that do NOT simply report the errors and the person with the right privilege's changes the database.

Although we say post pole closing late at night data spikes witnesses have stated they saw local administrators inserting thumb drives into machines through out the day. This would explain PRE CLOSING lack of visible SPIKES because the changes were incremental and easy to hide GRAPHICALLY. This was possible do to improper access rights PRIVELIGES given to non essential local personal who should have simple REPORTED the errors etc. to through a proper channel where any changes were made by a committee that was full video taped including sound with full transparency to why and what records were changed and all the paper ballots at the very least stored on a scale under video surveillance and fully auditable making large quick paper changes to the PILE recorded for data integrity and forensic audit.

A data dump into a machine electronically does not weigh anything. Ever bought a ream of 500 pieces of paper for your printer? It weighs a lot. NOW imagine how much 135,000 thick paper ballots would weigh? It would be impossible to slip the right amount into the pile incrementally all day because you don't know how many you need to win until the voting stops.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th December 2020)