Page 244 of 258 FirstFirst ... 144194234241242243244245246247254 ... LastLast
Results 3,646 to 3,660 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Late night on thd dead thread.

Amazon/Walmart virus has gone to far. The longer it exists the more money they make. Look how many people they have hired. When you follow the money this is where almost ends.

Almost.

I started this posting in late January. Called it a “fire drill from hell.” It sucky to be tight because the truth proves this. Somdd we people are sick just like they always do get sick. The overall death toll is DOWN. Other deaths are DOSN as covid canabalized those deaths. A shell game.

Testing is the key:
    1% of 100 tested = 1 covid
    1% of 100,000 tested = 1000

Media then claims cases have skyrocketed to thd moon.

Joey in shackles will be a great day for our planet. Oguana in shackles would be the greatest day too however shackles can’t hold that creature.

You just may all find out the truth soon. When you do you will poop your pants and some of you will see the error in your ways. Some of you never will because you cannot overcome thd mind control.

That is your choice.

Notice the great seal on the back of a $1 bill forms a V. Turn it upside down snd thd pyramid forms a V. Chris knocked it out of thd park...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th December 2020), modwiz (6th December 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Not a dead thread for me, Orbs. I appreciate what has become an online social diary. I enjoy the authenticity of it, so differences of opinion, infrequent and minor, make it a refreshing read.

I could engage with you, especially where we see the same greater reality, but if we begin a conversation it will be enjoined.

I like the concept of this thread having some sanctity.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th December 2020), Orbs (7th December 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Sunday morning.

China. China. China. China. China. China. China. China. China. China. China. China.

Tick toc. Tick toc.

I’m not going to repeat rumors on China. It appears they are the target of more blame daily. Rumors the trumpet will use a military response. Why he would wait until after December 14 is a mystery. It’s the 6th today. 8 days left to thd 13th.

The 14th is a deadline for thd Supreme Court according to Corsi.

8 days. Tick toc.

What will happen? Will US soldiers take the jab?

The trumpet will take action or not. In a logical timeline applying Bush v. Gore one would think trumpet needs to get to the Supreme Court by thd 10th at thd latest.

I’m going to make a prediction the court will rule on trumpets favor. Those of you that support Biden snd his coup d’eta and support the evil censorship of the media to avenge your hatred of one man will hopefully face justice.

God speed to the good guys...

Retired Member
    Thanks
    A note on bubbles.

Step 1: put $19,000 in $20 bills in a wheel barrow.

Step 2: look at it. Stare at it. Think of what it would it took you to save that after tax dollars.

Step 3: create a Bitcoin whatever snd click thd “Buy” button and use your credit card to buy a single Bitcoin.

Step 4: drink heavy pondering where your wheel barrow full of money went...

Months ago I forecasted thd dramatic drop in stocks coupled with an equal or greater velocity rally to new highs is what bull markets do before they end. The velocity was not equal but new highs havd occurred. Is this thd end of thd bull market?

Take this stock behavior and add in gold snd Bitcoin. How much of each one do you want to buy at these levels? There has been so much money printed and now we see indescriminte buying. I understand I misspelled that and I don’t care anymore.

“I’ll pay anything for anything” is what we see at tops. Add in Trumpets words of enjoy your new highs and we see a bubble about to burst. How high they all go is not as relevant as his long thd ga ga land high prices stay north. It will turn very quickly when it does.

Vaccine related horrors or military action by the trumpet would be a fundamental reason for panic. It wouldn’t surprise me to see a spike in these markets followed by a reversal. Regardless the indiscriminate buying is telling. It will be interesting to see where these markets are in a month...

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Late night on the dead thread.

Under no circumstances do I believe nuclear weapons will be used and will not believe anything stating such. I don’t think it’s allowed. I think the pliedians will stop it. Just my intuition and cheap opinion.

I often wonder how many missles have pinball machine parts as the money was stolen snd they are a bluff?

We already know what Pike wrote about 3 world wars. We know they are currently blaming China for anything. Pile wrote about Israel snd Iran going at it I think it was. Iran is included in the accusations as of late as well.

The energies surrounding the Earth don’t want war. It is critical Joey is prosecuted to thd full extent of the law. That day I will celebrate as the greatest day of my life. He worked with Oguana snd knows about Oguana.

A deaf, dumb, mute, hog tied, drugged, drunk, retarded kangaroo can see the election fraud. Those claiming there was none are complicit.

I posted months ago the Hegelian dialectic would change voting protocols. I wish the trumpet would get on TV snd declare martial law and invoke the Insurrection Act snd immediately start arresting anyone that was involved in any election tampering snd start serving the justice we patriots deserve. Once in prison I’m confident many would become afraid snd start admitting what they did.

Thus far I have not seen a single thing of anyone admitting they committed the fraud. Why is that? Does anyone find that odd? Why isn’t Joey snd Hunted in shackles?

Why? Why thd long drawn out show? It’s suspicious unfortunately. People caught on camera tampering with the election should be immediately charged.

No one has been charged we are can see. Why? If any have why don’t we know about it?

The deep state is very powerful. Chris Thomas wrote a lot about it. The V. The 14. Free Masons.

Godspeed President Trump. May the energies of the Sixth Sun be on your side. Please show us some actions against those that deserve to face justice...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

modwiz (7th December 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Monday morning.

“The first doses of the Pfizer/BioNTech shots, which gained emergency approval from the U.K. drug regulator last week, will be given on Tuesday to frontline health workers, care home workers and those aged over 80.“

This is the V/I agenda. This is an experimental vaccine by definition. If it’s larger of an agenda it most likely is not experimental as we are told. Rumors are it makes people sterile.

People over 80 taking it first?

Hope for the best for all of them. The canabilization of other illnesses, thd conflict of interest/payment to label sickness as covid, the inaccurate testing, the lack of deaths, etc. do not justify the use of an experimental vaccine.

I doesn’t add up to a safe anything...

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Modwiz,

Thanks buddy. I am trying to keep up on what Chris Thomas wrote about: The Annunaki Plan versus the Human Plan.

Without any doubt we see the AP as bright as the Sun. It is not a joke what has happened in 1 year. They won't let up by any stretch.

The election fraud and treason has been exposed. This is all part of what Chris wrote about - truth bubbling up. But there is so much disinformation. I also am unable to report on what the good guys are doing because it is so hard to find it; however, I do report on who they are and the fact we are still here etc.

There is a lot of vax pushback that I see and it is obvious to me this was not developed in less then 1 year. It is being rolled out pretty much at the exact same time as 5G and that cannot be a coincidence.

I keep hoping the Trumpet is cut from a different cloth. Note the key word "hoping." We don't see any arrests. We see court losses. We hear him talk about the vaccine. My take is election fraud and changing the outcome is as serious as it gets and would expect a counter move.

We don't see that move yet. I don't know what December 14 means as far as if it is a "hard stop." It is December 7 and I can't find anything regarding a Supreme Court anything. Bush v. Gore was settled before the electoral college voted. I don't see how this time is different.

I look to the markets for clues. Right now we see indiscriminate buying. Bull markets thrive on fear thus the old saying "buy the rumor and sell the fact." My best guess is this is EXACTLY what we are seeing. The stock market appears to be clearing out any short sellers and pricing in a Biden defeat. Once that defeat becomes "fact" it looks like the markets will face selling.

The Amazon/Walmart winners should make anyone scratch their heads. Targeted actions have created consolidation unlike we have seen in recent history. Just looking at it brings up the RICO Act as monopolies gain strength and small business become extinct. It's hard to not be concerned.

So thank you for your interest. I understand you look at it differently but then again I believe in soul reintegration which overlaps some of your beliefs from what I can tell. I wish I knew more but unfortunately I can only see the big picture in the framework of Chris's works. I am missing a lot of data.

Basically the Trumpet has only a few days to act with the Supreme Court before the Electoral College meets. The suspense is huge but again I don't know what he will do and knows. I suspect he has great advice but is always surrounded by enemies.

We are all going to find out soon enough. I cannot see him allowing a coup and he does have tools at his disposal. I just keep hoping I refresh my browser and BOOOOOM there is a Supreme Court date and a move towards justice.

Have a good one Modwiz. Have a good one... You too Aianawa.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

modwiz (7th December 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Late night.

Gold $1867.

December 8. Tick toc. Flynn says bring on martial law. What will the president do?

I think Sydney Powell lost In GA federal court Monday. Thd pump is primed. What does that mean?

It means thd courts aren’t producing anything but losses. They tried. Trumpet gave a speech. He can now say he tried. Thd only court battle left is the Supreme Court.

State Farm arena in GA. No water main break. Suitcases of sorts pulled out from under tables after witnesses left. They had a picnic. Sure. No ballots right?

So this farce continues. The entire MSM plus a couple of forum members here are the only ones who claim there was no fraud. Oh, China does too.

More blame on China continues. Vaccinations start in England today. -70 degrees celcious. Why is that you think?

Giligan has covid? Mr. 5 frames? No arrests? No confessions? Didn’t Bush Beans have a confession from some nurse to start a war? Where are the confessions?

Oh I get it. Nobody has been charged yet thd fraud and crimes are biblical. Video snd fake water falls but no charges.

It doesn’t add up. Something else is going on while everyone wears a disguise, I mean a mask...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

modwiz (9th December 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Vaccinations have started in England I think. I can’t confirm it because it was in the news which is not news.

What’s in it? Why does it have to be stored at -70C? I read once thawed it had 5 days in a refrigerator.

The vaccine is not to stop thd flu so it has another purpose. I have speculated it will interfere with soul reintegration. SI is thd single biggest threat times 1 billion and it appears its being addressed.

This is where Chris shined - he could figure it out. I don’t have a clue what’s in those shots. I see thd Hegelian dialectic but do does a blind drunk squirrel. For now the vaccine is center stage.

Has anyone given thought to some of the current governors etc. we’re selecting using Smartmatic? How would Whitler or DEWsome get elected without help?

It appears thd vaccine will be approved in thd USA soon. Real soon. What will thd trumpet say/do? England has a vaxID. I don’t see the relevance as each vaxer will glow like a stick I imagine.

Get it? Glow stick?

We have discussed thd first poke won’t be that bad etc. but the second one? Rumors everywhere so who knows? VaxID is not a rumor though.

I wish everyone good health and prosperity. Vaccinations are out in the open now. It appears you will have a choice for a while but the narrative will pressure those that don’t want to take an experimental jab...
    Last edited by Orbs, 8th December 2020 at 10:19.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Early morning.

Rumors of military movements. Rumors the president canceled foreign fly overs/treaty. Rumors carrier groups off both coasts.

Gold -$10.

Rumors the Supreme Court denied an injunction yesterday. Rumors Texas had filed at the Supreme Court. Rumors state legislatures/congress will get involved.

Rumors thd president is going to invoke the insurrection act. Rumors some form of FEMAle law is presiding.

Rumors the Democratic Party will ask the UN to assist.

Court remedies are failing. We know the Illuminati has order out of chaos. Rumors chaos is about to happen.

Stocks and gold do not reflect a massive military move - today.

Rumors the president is going to disclose aliens. Soon. Really soon. We have discussed the V plan to disclose themselves as creator gods. Chris wrote all about it. His work not mine.

It looks like a chess match as pieces are moved around right now. Rumors the Canadian border is shut down. Rumors the Mexican border may get shut down. Rumors airports may get shut down.

More then ever you need to make your own decisions. The president has stated he will not give up. Some argue this is what’s going on. Best to look for clues and remain calm...

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

modwiz (9th December 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Wednesday morning.

It’s worth noting the Texas lawsuit is not on CNBC’s website that I can find. Anyone find that relevant?

A google search yields mixed results. One headline says it could be a game changer. Another says Missouri has joined Texas. Another says AG of Texas had made Texas look silly.

What’s interesting is the Texas lawsuit uses thd strategy I posted written in Dr. Corsi’s ebook. That’s right. The suit says only the state legislatures can change election rules/laws. The suit claims Texans were damaged because by not following the constitution the outcome of thd election was changed.

Finally we have a lawsuit with teeth. Unfortunately the Supreme Court can deny hearing it. My suspicion is if they reject it the president will have few options left.

Maybe only two. Concede or military action.

We have discussed confessions. I can’t find any. Anyone think it’s odd thd people in thd GA video aren’t subject to investigation and questioning? Maybe they are and we don’t know about it.

Maybe they aren’t.

What I’m seeing is the constitution anc the separation of powers is ACTUALLY TRYING TO WORK. The best example is the state legislatures did NOT change the election laws/rules - other parties overstepped their authority to do so.

The Supreme Court, vis the Texas suit had the opportunity to do the right thing snd render a decision based on separation of powers being used unconstitutionally.

I can’t answer what will happen. Stocks snd gold are forecasting a peaceful solution such as a Supreme Court decision snd thd chess game being played out quietly forecasts a different scenario.

I’d like to see the constitution withstand thd greatest test in my life. I beg for this result. It would deal a blow to the Annunaki Plan and could be the tipping point to a new paradigm some of us live for.

I’m absolutely going to hope the Supreme Court takes this historic step to dnd thd corruption etc.

God speed to completing the Human plan.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (9th December 2020), modwiz (10th December 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,206 Times in 11,968 Posts
    Hi Orbs,

The relevance is that it doesn't meet the standard of CNBC of news... Saturday Night Live, perhaps. Texas cannot constitutionally carry this through. It is a legal and logical contradiction that is nothing more than a demonstration of just how 'weird' things have become for the right. It's rather symptomatic of an organism in its death throes that has lost all sense of time and place. It has turned psychologically and biologically inward from a rush of ameliorating hormones and completely tuned out physical reality.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Late night.

7 more states hsvd joined thd Texas lawsuit. Massive rumors of war. More China everything.

Will thd Supreme Court do the right thing?

Charges of treason loom. One can only hope the new paradigm and the defeat of thd AP is here...

Retired Member
    Thanks
    It’s worth noting chatter is easily found about the Annunaki. We discuss their plan and their need to disclose themselves. Will thd president disclose aliens before he is sworn in again?

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thursday morning.

Gold $1836. Stocks at highs. Oil inching up to $46 or so.

There is so much going on it’s not possible to keep up. Fortunately this thread had all the hard work Chris Thomas did as a baseline. We are living the AP v. HP in real time as the two forces battle it out.

People are saying no to all the corruption. When was the corruption so deep it set the stage for ILLEGAL changes in voting protocols? The 4 states named in the Texas suit have until 3 pm TODAY to respond. One can imagine they will all say they are innocent and use words found on CNBC’s website TODAY - “baseless claims” and “no evidence.”

Can anyone believe this shit? The MSM is naked out in the middle of the street at high noon wiping their ass with their hands saying “nothing to see here...” Can their lies and censorship be more obvious?

The very nature of lies and censorship are NOT obvious but a blind penguin csn see this. It CANNOT be more exposed.

I won’t discuss thd voting fraud with anyone. I’m better then that. So are you. Right now we have a case going before the Supreme Court that could make history. The responses at 3pm today will be based partly on the “unprecedented” landscape of the most dangerous virus IN ALL SPACE AND TIME ravaging the PLANET except at Walmart and Amazon.

In other words their answers will by psyco babble nonsense. The legislatures did not change election rules and no arguments can circumvent this truth. Peter Pan May have made changes but the legislatures did NOT.

Period. Midnight fraud. Extended times. Mail in everything. Rigged machines. Etc. cannot be sorted out by January 20. Well not in the courts anyway. So where does that leave us?

At the court of last resort. They can ALLOW the constitution to work as planned - rule the 4 states insanity caused the rest of thd states who followed rules to suffer an election with a different outcome because of THEIR negligence and let the legislatures and thd House/Congress DO THEIR CONSTITUTIONAL DUTY.

That’s if folks. It’s thE BIG ENCHILADA! THE BIG NANOO! BOOM! Right now. Live. In your face.

What will thd Supreme Court do? Will it side with the AP or thd HP?

We will all know soon enough. They ALONE can stop the President of The United States from invoking the Insurrection Act because as the CREATOR as my witness the President MUST act to prevent sedition snd treason.

Not that he should - that he must. THOSE ARE THE PRESIDENTS OWN WORDS not mine.

The stage is set. Only 3 outcomes remain:

1) Trump concedes.
    2) the Supreme Court does thd right thing.
    3) military action.

Which one folks? Notice how simple I kept it? Because it is simple!

It’s time to make a choice regarding what future you want. The AP or thd HP? I’ve read Chris’s book titled “The Annunaki Plan of the Human Plan.” I’ve read “Project Human Extinction.” There are TWO outcomes.

Paradise or slavery.

My the Creator breaks it’s own rule and guide the Supreme Court to stop thd madness in its track and let the constitution do as intended and bring hope to a situation about ready to go down the shitter. There are carrier groups off our coasts. There is large scale movement.

This is NOT a drill. This is real. The target is AWARE. I don’t want to look back at this inflection point snd see thd Supreme Court do the WRONG thing. I want paradise snd am sick of all thd insanity!

No more! Please do thd right thing Supreme Court snd move the process to thd next level...