Page 23 of 258 FirstFirst ... 13202122232425263373123 ... LastLast

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,215 Times in 266 Posts
    orbs.. bro, the giveaway is done the way CT mentions cause it totally gets rid of it.
    folks, that are like you said, the karma creators, just making it harder on themselves
    unknowingly and you are being an ego in helping them deeper. you cant clear your
    baggage hearing yourself or talking to yourself or anyone. that is not clearing it. to
    clear said bs is to purify that crap by burning it and never hearing or reading it again.
    i don't drink alcohol so that is the only thing i don't do when cleaning my bags. but i
    run into what to write problems. i do know it works and loved what Sandra wrote cuz
    that is the truth of it. it is a slow process that is noticeable, set ego aside. then again,
    lifes an eggshell afterward so no more bs is a rough one! lots of messed up folk out
    there which seem to want you having all this baggage. (that is a joke.. gulp.) so, when
    you walk into a room ask for all the stupid people to please stand up.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Greenbarry For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th September 2016), Dreamtimer (12th September 2016), Elen (13th September 2016), Herbert (12th September 2016), modwiz (31st October 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Releasing it from your body is the goal of the giveaway. CT said somewhere you can write in the sand and have it wash away. The point is there is more than one way and the two ways I mentioned work for me.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th September 2016), Elen (14th September 2016), modwiz (31st October 2016)

Thanks
    Esoteric writer and speaker Michelle Walling is waking up to integration. Here is her newest article on Facebook and it is getting lots of likes and positive feedback which means many are resonating.

http://in5d.com/your-higher-self-is-ready-to-join-you/

by Michelle Walling, CHLC
    Guest writer, In5D.com

Many of us are here in service to ground the energies of the shift into higher frequencies. In order to do this, a part of our multidimensional self needs to ground here to Earth while still being connected to the higher realms.

A part of the “work” I do is consciously connecting with my higher self, or the larger part of me that is outside of this matrix. I ask that my body be healed and cleared so that I can accommodate more of my higher self’s energies into this body. The higher self cannot merge into a low vibrating body nor can it stay if there are blockages.

I often ask my higher self to join me as much as possible while doing my meditation. I especially ask for guidance while doing my life coaching sessions, and it never fails me. I have learned to trust my higher self and most of the time it is driving my “vehicle” now without me realizing a difference, other than things seem to flow smoother when my higher self is more in the body.

There are times that the higher self retracts for a while. Lower density emotions can bring this on, however that usually happens so that you can clear out more for the higher self to bring more of its essence. At this time, I have observed many people in the In5d community exhibiting more of their higher self than their old 3d self.

The 3d self is run by the ego and is always in fear mode. That is because the 3d matrix reality uses fear and separation as the number one way to keep your vibrations low. The ego does not necessarily go away when your higher self merges with you. The ego runs the personality, but when the higher self takes the wheel, the ego takes the back seat.

While Earth is shifting, she needs beings planted on her that can stay connected to the higher realms. This keeps her from needing to have too many earthquakes or volcanoes. It also allows her to keep vibrating at a higher rate for her eventual shift from 3d to 4d and 5d in the physical. She has already shifted and separated realities on another level. We are still catching up to this in the slower densities, but it is accelerating.

If you have a sudden change in your personality, preferences, or relationships, your higher self may have walked in. Usually this would attribute to positive changes in your life. However, sometimes your higher self needs to walk in and shake things up a bit. It also likes to stop in to repair something like a relationship, especially if that relationship is necessary in your spiritual development. Some people aren’t conscious of their higher self stopping in, and that’s ok too.

If you have never thought of asking your higher self to join you, you can simply take some time to yourself and connect to your inner space. There are many ways to do this, but I like to imagine moving my consciousness (my thoughts and awareness) to inside my heart. I take a few deep breaths and ask for a connection. The connection has always been there but we have just forgotten. The more you do this, the stronger the connection gets.

Eventually, those that choose to ascend to a higher vibrational frequency will simply be their higher selves all of the time. The higher vibrational essence of their oversoul will have seated into the body and this will continue shift our reality. Everything is energy vibrating at a certain frequency, and whatever frequency you resonate at will determine what reality you tune in to. Earth’s higher self is assimilating with her, and she is supporting those who wish to vibrate away from fear and separation.. The re-connection to all that you are is now occurring and anything blocking it will be shown to you so that you can clear it.

Those that are working to integrate their multidimensional aspects are truly bringing heaven to Earth. They are building stronger bridges of connection, and when one person accomplishes this, it helps the collective. Change is inevitable in your reality as you change your vibration. If you are having a tough time right now, don’t forget that you always have guides by your side that you can count on. Be sure to utilize them by asking for adjustments to occur smoothly and painlessly.

Click here for more articles by Michelle Walling!

About the author:
    Michelle WallingMichelle Walling, CHLC is a Holistic Life Coach, international public speaker, writer, webmaster, and radio show host. In 2013, Michelle started her public career as a spiritual, metaphysical, and esoteric contributing writer for In5d.com and bodymindsoulspirit.com. Michelle is the webmaster for MichelleWalling.com, cosmicstarseeds.com, thestarchildren.net, and howtoexitthematrix.com, and is the co-creator of WooWooMedia.com. Michelle is the host of In5d’s Cosmic Awakening Show and In5d Network. Her personal Facebook page can be found here.

Creative Commons License
    This work by In5D is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International
    Tags: bringing heaven to Earth, higher self, higher vibrational frequency, matrix, oversoul, vibrational frequency, Your Higher Self Is Ready To Join You
    Last edited by Dreamtimer, 17th September 2016 at 13:01. Reason: deleted repeating text.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Anastasia For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th September 2016), Dreamtimer (17th September 2016), Elen (17th September 2016), Greenbarry (17th September 2016), Herbert (17th September 2016), modwiz (17th September 2016)

Thanks
    ---***---
    Last edited by Rhiain, 31st May 2017 at 05:42.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rhiain For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th September 2016), donsan (25th September 2016), Dreamtimer (26th September 2016), Elen (25th September 2016), Greenbarry (25th September 2016), Herbert (25th September 2016), modwiz (25th September 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,215 Times in 266 Posts
    yup yup Firehorse.. nicely nicely put..!
    folks just don't know what they are doing every time they strike out
    at another. verbal can be as bad or even worse than physical. like
    a festering blister building upto POP! the shit just sits there eating
    away. I'm not the greatest at this giveaway thing but i am trying to do
    the best i can.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Greenbarry For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th September 2016), Dreamtimer (26th September 2016), Elen (25th September 2016), Herbert (25th September 2016), modwiz (25th September 2016)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,958 Times in 344 Posts
    WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU USE THE GIVEAWAY
    The Feelings Involved in the Reintegration Process

I am using 3 quotes to help those using the Giveaway, and experiencing the first signs of reintegration, to understand the significance and get a feeling for what is involved and what to expect generally when they perform the Giveaway work. It will make the reintegration process more real to those who may have doubts in the beginning stages. You will begin to see that it is well worth the effort if you intend to stick around.

-The first quote fits in so well with C.T.’s information about the reintegration of the Higher Self connecting us to all of life, that I was surprised Einstein could have said this in the 1950’s.

-The second is a quote from Inelia which I agree with and the video is an excerpt from her latest gathering which makes some statements that seem very right in my own experiences.

-The third is by somebody calling herself by a presumptuous name (Transcendence Brown) and normally I would not give her article a second look. I don’t know anything about her. But as I skimmed it lightly I was struck by the significance of what she is describing.

The part I have excerpted below, when you overlook her use of words like “New Earth” and “Ascension”, ( in this case she is using it to mean ascension in the sense of our body’s rising vibrations, which is correct) is something akin to the re-remembering of our Higher Self and our connections to all of life. The Higher Self comes and goes at first, as she says, and although I dislike spiritual talk, preferring the practical and grounded simplicity in the way that Chris Thomas expresses things, I have to admit that she may be capturing the essence of what it feels like to undergo the bodily and mind changes involved in the process of reintegration.

I mean it may be a very disconcerting experience for most of us who are playing catch-up to someone like Chris Thomas (having prepared for reintegration in his previous lives) who said it was very easy when he reintegrated his higher self into his physical body, but much harder when he agreed to return to separation at Earth’s request.

Quote of the week: "A human being is a part of the whole called by us universe, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feeling as something separated from the rest, a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty." ~~ Albert Einstein, 1954

“The individuals who have made an intent to embody the new paradigm and stop messing about with low vibrational frequency stuff. The intent is enough.”

“The Global Ascension Center was a request [from the Earth soul]. It is a place where we carry out a real time journey of remembering how to be one with our environment at a very physical level.

Myself and others sat together to feel into the request, to see what it was really about. And Gaia came in strong and clear, it was about land. It was about the reactivation of land as a sacred space. A place, land, where trees, animals, elementals, ultra-dimensional beings, and humans could join, chat, and raise to the frequency and vibration where Gaia exists now. A very high, clear, crystal, and empowered place. It was about taking land from private hands, and activating it into a high frequency vibration that is then accessible to anyone, everyone, who enters it with the aim of joining and engaging at that high frequency. It was about sacred land.”
    Inelia

Excerpts From Inelia’s Event:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyZWf40RFJk

The Experience of Multi-Dimensional Upgrades – from invisible internal to visible external human evolution

http://www.awakeningtoremembering.com/daily-writings By Lisa Transcendence Brown

You do not get to disconnect from SOURCE anymore. You ARE SOURCE, and the amount of power is immense. The amount of love is too. The amount of wisdom and knowledge comes forth, this is for you to share…. You do not get to keep things for yourself anymore, for a UNIFIED BEING does not hold themselves separate from anything…..

AFTER you have pulled away and built your power from inside, connected with this profound love, floated in the higher realms long enough to disconnect from the matrix and to truly understand, you will start to see/know HOW you are to contribute, what you are here to be and do. This is the Divine Feminine and Divine Masculine and it’s very different than human feminine and masculine. One comes from distortion and separation, the other comes from purity and all things powerful again. First, you must go through this phase of BEing, pulling away, feeling this sacred love, SEEING the purity in all things, then it’s time to apply this knowledge to your every day life. As you anchor your higher selves inside of you, there is a process where you have to BE HIGHER SELVES at all times, without the separation ego mindsets in control…..

BEING A HIGHER SELF is different than consulting or channeling one. It means you don’t have anyone to ask what to do anymore…. It means you are the one that has to always come from integrity, respect, love, kindness and stand in your power, without the distortions anymore.
    You no longer get to blame, point the finger or be a victim to anything outside…. you are RESPONSIBLE and ACCOUNTABLE for everything……

You have to HONOR your feelings at all times and the feelings of others, you have to DO in balance and until you can DO this, you’ll go back & forth between aspects, many of them… you’ll play out every role, you’ll feel like you’ve lost it many times until you get the hang of how all of this goes…..
    Now, honor is different here. Standing in honor to all as one is very different than honoring others, for the human did not honor itself equally/first too. Some never honored others, only cared about themselves, some had honor, but forgot about themselves…. this is HONOR TO ALL….. according to what is always “right” inside….. Which is often harder than just going small and being quiet…. Sometimes you have to STAND UP and speak from love for yourself to re-balance all of the imbalances of all of your existences where you did not.

YOU CAN BE LOVE and POWERFUL all at the same time, without being disrespectful or lashing out. Those are reactions of the human aspect. You can HOLD higher consciousness realities in place, yet you are the one that must BE higher consciousness in order to do this, for when other’s vibrations drop, you must expand…. When others shift to an unconscious vibration, you shift into a higher one….. THIS IS PART OF MASTERY…. You don’t hold the triggers anymore……
    You will find that your power is silent and your love…. this emits from your energy field. Your peace emits. Your kindness emits in tones and frequencies that can be felt. You need not speak at all. This is OUR TELEPATHY….
    You will find that through the simplicity of your soul, your gifts return organically, naturally and you DO them as a natural way of existing… They are just a part of who you are and how you function….
    You have INFINITE GIFTS as a SOUL… that you will share as a part of BEING in all that you DO. Infinite is an existence….. As a Fully Ascended BEing here.

As your body ascends, your higher selves de-scend into you…. all of your aspects returned and unify within you, and your SOUL IS WHOLE AGAIN…. This wholeness repairs your physical body, heals all that was less… Healing a human word for something broken or needing to be fixed. Ours is “whole again”, no more separation….. for Disconnection is what caused the body to shut down, the depletion of PURE SOURCE LIGHT, the body can no longer function without the LIGHT OF SOURCE to run through it and it is this light that now weaves through the body, through the bones, through the blood and purifies, awakens, stimulates and activates everything that was asleep.
    Your body is evolving into an organic, intelligent, bio-living organism, activating Crystals/Chrystalline in your DNA and every part of your body. These crystals hold encodements, knowledge, information, they also re-work how your whole body works/functions, every system in your body taken offline and then brought back online repeatedly …..

Your entire body structure/infra-structure will be re-worked for you. Unless you are present, listening, honoring…. you are not going to get it… Your body speaks to you when you are in-tune, when you care to listen, when you just allow…. let go of the need to control and you actually LOVE YOUR BODY as a living being here to support you and bring you through to these other dimensions that you did not have access to before.

First in your sleep, then your waking one….. Your mind has to adapt, be stretched, challenged in order to expand to encapsulate the vastness of all of these different processes that occur as you evolve back and into an Avatar Light BEing here.

There is a difference between the moment you activate that consciousness, you expand into it, contract again, embody and hold that whole vibration. There is the separation of human time, how long it takes you to become that aspect being in everything that you do/are/breathe. Each aspect has different characteristics, different feelings and you are here to activate everyone of them and hold them fully…………..

This is a process, that every moment determines how much you embody in all that you are….. Your initiations are continual until you complete that process. BEing multi-dimensional is more than claiming words of that… it is you BEING IT… fully…. there is a huge difference. One is human ego the other is your true and pure you. One claims it, the other could not care less, for that is ego too. To our human this is mind-blowing, to us it is simple and how it has always been. The only need to speak/write the words are to empower others to understanding and doing this too.

Human’s have judgments that keep them from these experiences, these existences…. there are old mis-perceptions…. all of those have to go if you desire to re-claim your existences and WALK ON NEW EARTH FULLY NOW.

You must embrace and let all of that separation go. You don’t get both. Human will run dualistic programs. It will run more than one belief not realizing that you cannot hold separation and be unified too. You cannot say you believe in one thing and do the opposite. You cannot speak unlimited and live in lack…. Those are polar opposites, yet the human does do this. You must FEEL everything you speak to see if it is actually true for you now. You must listen to your words, when you justify, when you try to convince…. for anytime you do this, you are the one that doesn’t believe/trust fully yet.

Your NEW EARTH EXISTENCE requires your presence, you to observe from another dimension so that you can see the illusions and distortions. At first you float higher and you look down, then you just expand and through consciousness exist outside looking in. Eventually you are in all spaces observing from multiple dimensions, seeing the multitude of parallels, universes, realities and you are realizing how untrue everything was and how no one had a clue…. Yet it’s not up to you to prove to others, to try to convince or impose…. It’s up to you to honor your new truth and share it openly so that others can feel it and be activated through this powerful love too.

Human’s are push and impose, even become bully’s…. and you will find more of this occurring as their realities dissolve…. They will try hard to hold onto the old/fixed/safe…. for they do not like surprises from the unknown. They do not like not being able to control the outcome, they want to know first, “get theirs first” before they commit or do…. Everything is backwards here…This is not how any of this works….

Controlling an outcome means that you take care BEFORE YOU TRANSMIT OUT…. and that what you transmit out will deliver a RETURN that is only awesome, magical, amazing and abundant…. When you transmit sacred love, power, respect, when you support, share, contribute…. then these are the vibrations you RECEIVE…. when you are generous without lack or need, this is what you receive….

There are ratios and equations for receiving too and it’s dependent on how much/what you transmit out. If you are only doing enough to get by, this is what you receive. The KEY (ancient key code) is to do MORE from LOVE for humanity, MORE without constraints or expectations, MORE because you really truly desire to contribute and make a difference and you realize that where you put your energy, this is what triggers you to receive……

EVERYTHING COUNTS HERE…. every little bit, yet the more you DESIRE to FULLY EXIST ON NEW EARTH…. you more you have to contribute and support freely, generously, abundantly… without needing anything in return. You do not do for you, you do for ALL and you receive proportionately ….. you receive when you vibrate into that reality where “that” already exists…………..

Vibrational existence cannot be controlled by human limitations. Those shut down all ability to receive. When you remove the limits yourself, you become unlimited…. s too. As SOULS WE SPEAK completely different than the human aspect does. We need not words, for those are limiting as well. That’s why it takes so many words to speak to the human, for we must incite a feeling that resonates, we must paint a picture so that they can see, we must describe in a way that makes sense, for realities are not linear here.

They must feel our soul through our words, we must explain what does not make logical sense to the heart…..

Quantum Mechanics, Logistics, Algorithms, Equations, Ratios, Chemical Compounds, Atoms, Physical Matter and Universal Laws of Physics, Energy, Vibration…. all become simple here….

Intelligence streams through the light and crystals throughout your enhanced body, through your cells…. This we bring forth to share for all of our evolution here. Each one of us with knowledge to contribute, far beyond our human capabilities before. All held within you, activated every time you exist from your pure heart. The neural pathways open, your pineal gland continually activated….

This dimension is a culmination of all dimensions merged into one. Your continually expanded state gives you access to all simultaneously, yet not every once in a while, all of the time, for you do not contract back down anymore. Your body continually upgrades and integrates at a ridiculous rate and you are able to function in every state, optimally…. slowing down when huge upgrades/integrations need to occur… Then you come back online stronger, more vibrant, with more abilities, more knowledge, more everything than before.

Honor your EVOLUTIONARY PROCESS…. honor you. As your value system is overhauled, dismantling the old and reconstructing a whole new one, according to higher light consciousness, what you value will change. You will have value, you will value you, you will value sacred above all. As a SOUL it’s all about honor, respect, integrity, kindness, compassion, generosity, support, contribution, connection… yet it all has to start from and emanate from you… for you to receive these attributes in every part of your physical reality here. YOU must HOLD THESE…. and allow others to do the same, then you REQUIRE IT, otherwise you are compromising and not being honorable, respectful, loving to you if you keep allowing less…

Your entire existence will be transformed…. and your human doesn’t get to enter-fear ….

Understanding how all of this works are in your own ancient key-codes in your dormant DNA and float around in your own energy field. It’s up to you to unlock these. This is done vibrationally and as you achieve all from within. Each must go inward to unlock everything…. It’s a requirement …. and the human avoids going in because it has judgment and fear….. it fears freedom, it fears bliss, it fears magic and amazingness…… It avoids the beauty and surprises of our new existence…. all because it wants to control and cannot honor a process that is going to occur no matter what…..

How each experiences is based upon the amount of resistance, need to know, avoidance and and fear energy held. For the moment the heart opens fully, all of this falls away and the soul emerges and everything can re-align again. ♥

Stargates are active loves. Get your Quantum Timeline Jumping Boots on…. We are doing super jumps daily now! ♥

Lisa Transcendence Brown ☼

Guardian of NEW Earth, Author, Transformational Speaker, Embodied Light BEing, The Pure Ones, Ancient Key-Code Holder
    www.AwakeningToRemembering.com

Regarding the “NEW Earth” – Her use of that term is not properly clarified in the article. Earth is not becoming another Earth, rather it is human perception that has to change so that we see Earth in a very different light from a higher dimensional perspective.

Our reality is changing. We need to remove the reality distorting glasses. The habitual mind entrainment and generations of propaganda.

We have also forgotten our purpose here as we have been seeing Earth as a rock to be exploited. Science has misled us with our own cooperation and encouragement so that we find it easier to say things like “this is my gold” or “I own an oil well”, or “this is my pet that I own”. “I have a god-given right to shoot elephants.” “I can disrespect women bringing them to tears with my words.” “Moral integrity is for fools.”

We have forgotten that this is a living universe, not a mechanical computer, and that we are connected to all of life. Life is not a competition, it is a cooperative sharing of energy so that all may thrive. Humankind's greatest gift is that we can share our lives. Humankind's greatest tragedy is that we forget.

We have degraded ourselves into sub-human status because we had free will and we made the wrong choices. We grew into our shadow selves to learn a lesson about right and wrong.

When we awaken to the fact that Earth is a living and loving soul with great creative capacity in her own right; that she has the courage to be compassionately vulnerable; when we re-remember that we are here to protect and love all animals as they grow and prosper and shine their own light as our friends; we will be transformed ourselves and that will help the Earth to expand her own light out into the Universal consciousness. Every soul will realize its potential far beyond anything we can even imagine. That is our purpose, and much more. It is our purpose to inspire life.

I want to encourage others to comment upon this post, once they have digested it please.

REPLACING WORRY WITH SELF CONFIDENCE

Learning to Have Faith in Your Higher Self

Finally I would like to share a very profound understanding of how we can relate to our higher self, that is encapsulated in Inelia’s latest newsletter. This is about replacing worry with trust in your higher self to take care of the things you observe in the world, both personal and otherwise, without judgement. In this way you gain self confidence in your soul’s ability to deal with all situations. You and your higher self come into alignment within your physical body as you experience a unified oneness.

Creating Change A warrior Path – from Inelia

I saw this picture on the internet and it reminded me of a situation I heard about some time back.

It also reminded me of a question that was posted by a member that was related to changing a country/society by our presence there.

A few years ago I met a beautiful woman, powerful, empowered, and highly intelligent woman, who had decided to work for Monsanto so that she could change things from the inside. I don’t actually remember what her position within the company was, but she worked there for many years. She said she had made multiple proposals for change, and had many conversations with managers and project leaders on how things could be done better.

When I asked her if she had changed anything in all those years, she said that there was at least one employee who worked there that left the company after several in depth conversations. She said that this employee told her she had made a huge change in her life. I asked her about the company, had she made any changes on how the company operated. She responded that she didn’t see any positive changes. That Monsanto got stronger, bigger and more powerful each year. She decided to leave, but was still unsure if she had done the right thing, whether she should go back, whether giving up was right, or wrong.

When we are in a location, live somewhere, or are at a job, an organization, our energy enters and infuses the environment or organization. If we are actively supporting the actions of the organization with our work (time, energy, skills, chi), then all we are doing is empowering what they are doing. We empower the core energy, the animating energy and aims of the company or organization.

With regard to geographical areas, yes we can influence them. Especially if there are people there, but also by our actions. There is a story of a man who planted an entire forest by himself to save the island he lived on from erosion. His name is Jadav Payeng. He has been planting trees and plants since 1979, now thanks to his work there are more than 550 acres of lush forest.

The difference between influencing a location by our presence, and feeding the energies that are there with our work and skills are very subtle, but the results are radically different.

If you are reading this article, it is very likely that you incarnated into this planet to make it a better place. To make it a human reality of kindness, compassion, happiness, joy, love and creative growth. You came to do this simply by being here, and broadcasting your high frequency core, your love and light, without barriers or restrictions. Because you came here knowing this, to do this, it is often an intellectual logical conclusion that you can also change the mafia, or Monsanto, the pharmaceutical, medical industry, or other companies who are negatively influencing our species, by becoming an employee and changing things from the inside.

You can’t. At least not at a core level. Yes, you might radically change the lives of the employees you have direct contact with, but the people who run these organizations are deeply intent on power over others. Their core is set, and everything you contribute to their organizations makes them stronger.

You can change this planet, your neighborhood, your geographical area and even your household simply by being there. This is true. It takes time, it takes being in integrity, and it takes an environment that is also nourishing and supportive of you at an energetic level. It takes not doing anything that is contrary to your intuition, your knowing and your intent. Your integrity has to be at 200%.

So what can you do about the large powerful organizations that are creating pain and suffering around the planet? How can you change organizations, locations and companies that are intent on the suffering and exploitation of others? You can use the tool of Observation. This tool is extremely powerful. You might think that it’s too simple to have any effect at all, and that’s OK, use it anyway. Put it to the test.

The act of Observation is when we simply look at a topic, object or person, but do not have any “interaction” with it as it were. We observe and experience the observation of the topic, object or person but don’t judge it, thoughts about it are thanked and released, we step out of the way, and simply allow the universe to observe the item through our eyes.

• Whenever thoughts, emotions, judgments or feelings come up about this topic, thank them and let them pass through you saying, “thank you for expressing”.
    • If one of the thoughts, emotions, judgments or feelings gets “stuck” in you and you cannot release it easily, use the Fear Processing Exercise (change the word “fear” to the emotion, judgment or feeling you are feeling), to release it, then continue Observing the topic.
    I invite you to pick a topic this month, an organization, a situation, or an area, and simply Observe it.

In JoyLightLove,

- Inelia and the team.

The consciousness level of plants and animals is clearly rising with Earth’s base note frequency

Do trees have brains and talk to each other? They are intelligent, express emotions and make friends, claims a new book.
    July 15, 2016, Daily Mail (One of the UK's most popular newspapers)

There's increasing evidence to show that trees are able to communicate with each other. More than that, trees can learn. When you discover how trees talk to each other, feel pain, nurture each other, even care for their close relatives and organise themselves into communities, it's hard to be sceptical.

The support they give each other is not random. Research by Professor Massimo Maffei at the University of Turin shows trees can distinguish the roots of their own species from other plants, and even pick out their own relations from other trees. Some are so tightly connected at the roots that they even die together, like a devoted married couple. Diseased or hungry individuals can be identified, supported and nourished until they recover.

They can also send warnings using chemical signals and electrical impulses through the fungal networks that stretch under the soil between sets of roots. These fungi operate like fibre-optic internet cables. Their thin filaments penetrate the earth, weaving through it in almost unbelievable density. One teaspoon of forest soil contains many miles of these tendrils. Over centuries, if left undisturbed, a single fungus can cover many square miles and create a network throughout an entire forest.

Through these links, trees can send signals about insects, drought and other dangers. News bulletins are transmitted by chemical compounds and also by electricity. Most of us see trees as practically inanimate. But the truth is very different. They are just as intensely alive as we are ... and for much, much longer.

Note: The above article was adapted from Peter Wohlleben's book, "The Hidden Life Of Trees: What They Feel, How They Communicate - Discoveries From A Secret World."

As the modern mass media campaigns continue to crumble, a growing portion of the human race is awakening.

This means that mankind is now free to explore their own human potential without any economic or spiritual limitations placed upon them. We are once again becoming free as a race of soul-filled individuals for the first time since the Human Plan began. Our new energy levels go even beyond those experienced on Atlantis with an even greater potential as life on Earth has now a much higher base note frequency of 3500 Hz over the 7.6 Hz on Atlantis. This means that plant and animal life also has much greater evolutionary potential.

Many of us have already recognized the growing consciousness of our animal and plant friends.

The long awaited Acquarian Age is upon us, and it is rolling out effortlessly. Old ways of thinking and acting just no longer apply, right now, as fear lessens by the minute in all human decision making. Collective consciousness is at this hour rising as a result, and we can now safely welcome new ideas, possibilities, and realities as they lovingly emerge onto the scene both in mass and with unprecedented abounding creativity.

So by all means, cut all your strings to the past, and adopt fresh, new ways of thinking so that your former enslavers accept they can no longer keep you ignorant, indifferent and terrified a moment more. Remember, change is not their specialty after 250 years of control, thus in your ability to “change your mind” lies your freedom.

Those whose efforts were to hold humanity back through division are having to surrender to new possibilities, to hope, and to the ultimate intelligence of love. Because no more are there vibrational limitations holding back humanity now… we children of the light, are truly free and united as one. For those who have decided to reintegrate karmic debt was a thing of the past.

Last edited by Herbert, 16th October 2016 at 04:04.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

donsan (16th October 2016), Dreamtimer (16th October 2016), Elen (16th October 2016), Greenbarry (15th October 2016), Maggie (17th October 2016), modwiz (15th October 2016)

Thanks
    ---***---
    Last edited by Rhiain, 31st May 2017 at 05:38.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rhiain For This Useful Post:

donsan (19th October 2016), Dreamtimer (17th October 2016), Elen (18th October 2016), Greenbarry (17th October 2016), Herbert (17th October 2016), modwiz (31st October 2016)

Thanks
    ---***---
    Last edited by Rhiain, 31st May 2017 at 05:36.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rhiain For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (17th October 2016), Elen (18th October 2016), Greenbarry (17th October 2016), Herbert (17th October 2016), modwiz (31st October 2016)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,958 Times in 344 Posts
    Mary Rodwell’s latest interview.

This interview is one that corroborates the information from the Akashic Records that our physical bodies are changing in response to our changing DNA, back to the Atlantian template, but with a new, higher base frequency and eventually a much lighter multi-dimensional body. This reflects the fact that our higher selves have become more closely linked to our physical bodies in an ongoing process of reintegration. Some of the new children are being born with a rising number of DNA strands being activated. Something special and unique is happening on Planet Earth. The only question is: will it be completed during the current adult generation’s lifetime?

I daresay that is up to us and our ability to inspire others with our own rising frequencies.

The New Human, Homo Noeticus: Are we changing as a species?" by Mary Rodwell
    Fri, 2015-10-02

"Something of great importance will happen in my life time. It will affect all units of consciousness. The energy is heading this way and the essence of this energy is light, and this energy would repair our DNA. It will make us complete and WHO we really are."– Mike Oram, experiencer and author of ‘Does it Rain in Other Dimensions’, in a statement to his mother at four years of age

Note that Mike Oram is now in his 50's.

THE NEW HUMAN by Mary Rodwell

A different perspective on functioning autism.
    Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUcqfz6-Rzc

My Observations:

What she says at 33 minutes in regarding Aspergers is very true. I completely agree with that assessment. They cannot bear dishonesty. They shut down socially at a very early age. Not because they are incapable of communicating but because they see no reason for playing the game of pretence in a world that desperately needs truth. They are more in alignment with their higher self awareness of the link to all of life beyond the ego of forgetfulness. They see through the socially engineered masks of habitual illusion and enforced lies of a failed system.

Mary Rodwell is interesting in that she is bringing to public arena the fact that scientists are confirming our DNA is changing. Some of our “junk” DNA is being activated and our perception of the world is changing as a result. Some of the new children possess a multi-dimensional awareness. I don’t always agree with some of her conclusions but she is helpful in bringing the conversation into human awareness. She does state that in her early experiences she was too naive and accepted whatever she was told as truth. She perhaps had not become aware that the covert operators had been able to recognize and target some of these children early on for programming them and experimenting with their abilities.

A few points from the interview:

She suggests that the increasing incidence of the autistic spectrum in children may be attributable to more than one causal source. (vaccines and intentional choice at the soul level) The former possibly being a covert experiement.

Children with Aspergers (autistic spectrum) are much less easily programmed by the education system. Hence their separation and identification as a problem needing medication, etc.

The worlds foremost expert on human DNA, Dr Francis Crick in observing the nature of our DNA, gene splicing, alleles, etc. stated that The seeds of life have to have come in a space ship. Having read Chris Thomas’ interpretation of the Akashic facts, it is apparent that those “space ships” were comets consciously (electromagnetically in scientists’ terms) aware of their missions.

She states/quotes that human DNA is cut and spliced but fails to add that it is also constantly edited by our higher self based on environmental and perceptive, internal input.

Could it be that the Egyptians referred to the Annunaki as the Akhenaton? Just a thought.

Switching on of 24 codons (the normal is 20) in some of the “junk” DNA found in some children who are self-healing.

Some of the children are able to walk though solid objects and make themselves invisible. This I can personally verify because I know someone who can do both of these things.

Many autistic children are tested as being telepathic. 38:41

Highlights from this special episode

• The intergenerational component to this “new” kind of human. How are these generations different?

• The irrefutable evidence that these children are way ahead of the curve and are coming out with complex information. Where are they getting it from (i.e. black holes, quantum reality, geoengineering).

• What are the different qualities these children have?

• What one 9 year old revealed about the education system.

• Is there an agenda to shut down this extreme intelligence?

• What can parents do if they discover their child is one of these new humans?

• Why do many of these individuals have high incidences of ADHD, Aspergers and other forms of Autism? – NOTE: We went DEEP into this!

• Is there genetic modification and DNA manipulation happening to ALL humans?

• What do indigenous cultures know about the variety of non-human intelligence that has influenced the human species?

• Can all of humanity become “activated” to a higher intelligence, and if so, how?

• Are these new humans able to cure themselves of disease?

• What do these children know about “the darker agendas?”

• Are these new humans being used as a resource for covert operations?

• How one 7 year old child was taught how to walk through solid objects.

• How many children diagnosed with autism also have high telepathic capabilities.

• Is autism a disorder or something completely different? (All parents need to hear this!)

• DID YOU KNOW… Nikola Tesla was autistic?

• Is there a connection between the onslaught of autism and AI (artificial intelligence)?

• How are these new children coping with living on a “backwards planet?”

• Is there a connection between the rising instances of youth suicide and being a “new child?”

• Will there be a collective awakening to this broader reality and the new human?

• THE BIG REVEAL…Mary’s new book, The New Human – Awakening to Our Cosmic Heritage.

MEMORABLE QUOTES

We’re going to have to completely reframe how we see this system. – Mary Rodwell

Mum, you are my parents as far as bringing me onto this planet, but my REAL parents are in Space. I come from somewhere out there. Something of great importance is going to happen on this Earth. Not in your lifetime, but in mine. It will affect all units of consciousness, whether they are mineral, vegetable, animal or man. It is to do with global consciousness; a vast change of consciousness and that is why I am here at this time, to experience this change. – Mike Oram from the UK at four years old

I’m nine and I’m going to be helping my mom to wake up. But my brother who’s only three is going to teach me. – 9 year old new child

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st November 2016), Dreamtimer (1st November 2016), Elen (1st November 2016), Maggie (2nd November 2016), modwiz (31st October 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Herbert View Post
    What she says at 33 minutes in regarding Aspergers is very true. I completely agree with that assessment. They cannot bear dishonesty. They shut down socially at a very early age. Not because they are incapable of communicating but because they see no reason for playing the game of pretence in a world that desperately needs truth. They are more in alignment with their higher self awareness of the link to all of life beyond the ego of forgetfulness. They see through the socially engineered masks of habitual illusion and enforced lies of a failed system.
    I know Aragorn has stood up in other places for "aspergers" or "autism" as being far from a disease.
    One of the aspects that is really clear with this "identified condition" is the sensitivity of senses that makes certain situations intolerable. I think this means it is a kind of nervous system upgrade.

That there is a certain hardiness of inability to be "program-able" makes sense too. I think that this inability to tolerate the social facade comes to everyone who perceives (feels energetically) the incoherence.
    This video was interesting and encouraging.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st November 2016), Cearna (31st October 2016), Dreamtimer (1st November 2016), Elen (1st November 2016), Herbert (31st October 2016), modwiz (31st October 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Maggie View Post
    I know Aragorn has stood up in other places for "aspergers" or "autism" as being far from a disease.
    One of the aspects that is really clear with this "identified condition" is the sensitivity of senses that makes certain situations intolerable. I think this means it is a kind of nervous system upgrade.

That there is a certain hardiness of inability to be "program-able" makes sense too. I think that this inability to tolerate the social facade comes to everyone who perceives (feels energetically) the incoherence.
    This video was interesting and encouraging.
    As an "Aspie" with an Aspie son and mother, I can say with confidence that the different neurological "wiring" allows for a perception that is not part of the social engineering that has proceeded for thousands of years. Religion, especially the Abrahamic ones, have been laying the groundwork. I could go one but, won't. Autism is largely a deep rejection of a world distanced from organic reality and our divine alignment. Vaccinations that assult the physical vehicle create "pulling out" of the reality that poisoned them. Parents bear some responsibility for this.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st November 2016), Cearna (31st October 2016), Dreamtimer (1st November 2016), Elen (1st November 2016), Herbert (1st November 2016), Maggie (1st November 2016)

Retired Member Serbia
    Thanks
    Does anyone know what are the Tesla's autistic signs claimed by Mary Rodwell?
    Last edited by Sandra, 1st November 2016 at 10:05.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sandra For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st November 2016), Dreamtimer (1st November 2016), Elen (1st November 2016), Maggie (2nd November 2016), modwiz (1st November 2016)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts

The SECRET of NIKOLA TESLA (HD) – The Movie

It's hard to tell without having known him or those close to him. Have a look at this movie that was posted by Malc in the movie section. I think you'll get some clues from it as to his social behaviour, he was a genius and a lot of them are just that. Can you imagine never forgetting anything ever? It will equip you when you really want to dig deeper into things, don't you think?

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st November 2016), Dreamtimer (1st November 2016), Herbert (1st November 2016), Maggie (2nd November 2016), modwiz (1st November 2016)

Retired Member Serbia
    Thanks
    Elen, thank you for the reply. Thank you for the link, but I've seen the film many times.

Nikola Tesla was a unique individual, highly evolved and so in tuned with higher frequencies. His all life, he'd known his path and he never went astray. He was an altruist and he stressed it many times that he worked solely for the greater good of mankind. He worked his all life so that all of us wouldn't have to work and pay the bills but to concentrate on our evolution. Did you know that he knew eight languages? Did you know that he became seriously ill when his father wanted him to continue the family tradition and become an orthodox priest, but he wanted to study Technical Sciences? Did you know that he knew telepathy and telekinesis? Did you know that he was the last person Mihajlo Pupin saw and talked to before he died, and that the content of their conversation was never known? Did you know that, in the beginning of the Second World War, Tesla contacted Serbian authorities and offered them to come and install an energy shield around Serbia to protect it? Did you know that he cared nothing about the money, but used a lot of it to help many of his cousins and friends? If that's autism, so be it! Somehow I think that Nikolaj (which was his real name), wouldn't mind labeling!

I would like to point out that I am in no way, shape or form insulting or think anything negative about autistic children/people. I know that we came here with a mission and a purpose and do our best to fulfill it.

"The desire that guides me in all I do is the desire to harness the forces of nature to the service of mankind."
    Last edited by Sandra, 1st November 2016 at 15:14.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sandra For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st November 2016), Dreamtimer (1st November 2016), Elen (1st November 2016), Herbert (2nd November 2016), Maggie (2nd November 2016), modwiz (1st November 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,093 Times in 20,304 Posts
    Well, I am a high-functioning autistic individual, and I have lied when I was still much younger — i.e. my teenage years — albeit that this was because I was being bullied at school, which gave me an enormous inferiority complex. So I started making up stories so as to try and impress people with the intent of drawing some positive attention onto myself in order to compensate for all the negative attention I was getting. At some point later however, I stopped lying altogether, and I have always told the truth from then on. I found it a liberating experience, and I was ashamed of myself for having lied earlier.

As for your statement that autistic people are more in alignment with their higher self, I concur. Autistic individuals are much more sensitive and have — for lack of a better term — a broader awareness than non-autistic individuals because of their neurology. An autistic brain has a great deal more neurons and synapses than a non-autistic brain. This gives way to things like an associative memory, where thinking of one particular subject or item will automatically bring in lots of other thoughts and subjects.

Perhaps I can explain this better by way of a metaphor. If the information reaching a non-autistic brain were a post here at the forum, then the information reaching an autistic brain is a similar post, but with virtually every word in that post being a hyperlink to information at another web page or another thread at the forum.

Another aspect of this greater sensitivity is that the autistic brain does not filter out incoming neurological information with prejudice, the way a non-autistic brain does. By consequence, people on the autism spectrum are much more observant and will notice all the little details that non-autistic brains subconsciously dismiss as unimportant, even if they are actually important. This is one of the reasons why autistic people are so good at engineering, art, and anything that requires precision work.

Mary Rodwell is interesting in that she is bringing to public arena the fact that scientists are confirming our DNA is changing. Some of our “junk” DNA is being activated and our perception of the world is changing as a result. Some of the new children possess a multi-dimensional awareness. I don’t always agree with some of her conclusions but she is helpful in bringing the conversation into human awareness. She does state that in her early experiences she was too naive and accepted whatever she was told as truth. She perhaps had not become aware that the covert operators had been able to recognize and target some of these children early on for programming them and experimenting with their abilities.
    I agree. Mary Rodwell's research also has a lot of parallels with the work of the late Dolores Cannon — Dolores passed away late 2014 after a nasty fall.

I have, indeed. Autism is not a disease, but is considered "a disorder" because it deviates from "the norm" — and "the norm" is of course something concocted by non-autistic individuals, based upon statistics.

Yes, autistic people are much more sensitive than non-autistic individuals, because of the much greater amount of neurons and synapses. This sensitivity is so high that quite often, neurological input becomes overwhelming, and this is especially the case in the very harsh and hostile reality on this planet.

Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    Vaccinations that assult the physical vehicle create "pulling out" of the reality that poisoned them. Parents bear some responsibility for this.
    Except that autism is not the result of vaccinations, of course. Vaccine-induced injury and autism are two totally different things, even though autistic individuals are more susceptible to vaccine-induced injury than non-autistic individuals.

Autism in and of itself is purely genetic in origin — the genes responsible for an autism spectrum neurology are on the 23rd X chromosome — and it is, indeed, hereditary.

Quote Originally posted by Sandra View Post
    Does anyone know what are the Tesla's autistic signs claimed by Mary Rodwell?
    Autism is often diagnosed by way of one's social interactions and documented stereotypical behaviors. A few examples follow here-below...:

• Nikola Tesla refused to shake hands and always personally wiped the cutlery he was about to use at the restaurant with a whole stack of freshly washed napkins. He also loathed people who wore jewelry. He never got married, even though he regretted this decision later in life. He also refused to stay in a hotel room with a number that wasn't divisible by three. In his later years, he took care of a pigeon he had nurtured back to health after it had been attacked by a bird of prey. The pigeon came to see him in his room every day, and he said he loved it "as much as a man loves a woman."

• Albert Einstein refused to wear socks, and he was once caught teaching his course before an entirely empty auditorium. He was scheduled to teach that day and that hour, and so he went ahead and did exactly that, even though nobody had shown up to attend his lecture. It was also said that he had a problem with authority, but on that, he himself stated, "People say I have a problem with authority. I do not. However, I do have a problem with accepting anything for true just because somebody else tells me it is." Einstein was also a kleptomaniac, and he was also a gifted violinist.

In our present time, autism spectrum conditions — which includes high-functioning autism (alias Asperger's Syndrome) and low-functioning autism, but also AD(H)D ("attention deficit (and hyperactivity) disorder"), OCD ("obsessive-compulsive disorder"), synesthesia, dyslexia, an eidetic and/or photographic memory, et al — are usually not diagnosed until there is some kind of learning problem going on and parents have their children tested. But other than that, most autistic people in society actually continue to go undiagnosed.

Yet, most of the geniuses who have brought about the greatest revolutions in scientific understanding, in politics, in art, et al, have in hindsight all been posthumously diagnosed with an autism spectrum condition, based upon their social interactions and behavioral peculiarities:

• Albert Einstein
    • Nikola Tesla
    • Sir Isaac Newton
    • Thomas Edison
    • Thomas Jefferson
    • Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
    • Ludwig von Beethoven
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Cearna (1st November 2016), Dreamtimer (1st November 2016), Elen (2nd November 2016), Maggie (2nd November 2016), modwiz (2nd November 2016), Sandra (1st November 2016)