Page 236 of 258 FirstFirst ... 136186226233234235236237238239246 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,540 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Not many days left. Biden will win by a landslide according to msm. Yet 8 people show at his rallies.

The v agenda is at hand. I hope we get some good news...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd October 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,469 Times in 10,174 Posts
    What is good news to you Orbs ?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Elen (24th October 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Aianawa,

Good news is bad news for the bad guys...

As we watch global resistance to a failing machine our walk to the new paradigm is not a tulip patch with fluffy bunnies. We have hard work in front of us.

Mobile masts stand guard...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th October 2020)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Orbs, you must be stoked. The Trumpet wants to give a no bid contract to one of his buddies for 5G. He wants to use the bandwidth set aside for our military. If he succeeds he'll get to line his pockets and 5G will be even more widespread.

I'll send you balloons and champagne.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th October 2020), Elen (24th October 2020), Emil El Zapato (24th October 2020), Wind (24th October 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Dream, prove it.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th October 2020)

Thanks
    You want me to do the work for you? I've already posted about it on the forum. With links.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th October 2020), Emil El Zapato (25th October 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Late night.

What we know.

Thd “enemies” we face based on the Hegelian dialectic are “invisible.” Thus far terrorist, viruses, climate change etc. are all invisible threats. They are everywhere and they are nowhere. That’s pretty incredible that magically the largest lies shoved form our throats used to spread fear and curtail freedoms are invisible boogie men.

What a coincidence.

As predicted a new all time high second wave has hit. As predicted o major event has not occurred to derail thd election because the powers got their Hegelian solution - mail in voting and the deterrence to vote in person because you can die doing so.

What a coincidence. A new peak right into November 3.

We also know the semi-physical races are invisible. We know thd V havd planned for 5000 years to reveal themselves and/or a fake alien invasion is planned. The point is another invisible threat (they claim they don’t exist) fits the narrative perfectly so we can expect it.

Invisible threats are the hot tool. Chinese tanks in Chicago doesn’t work anymore although it looms in the program runs in the background. Thd Russians are still going to get us too.

Anothe invisible threat is an asteroid can get us. We see this on sites like Before it’s Snooze all the time now. I can’t see asteroids but they are out to get us.

CO 2 is an invisible threat that is going to get us. More laws and curtailed freedoms became of an invisible boogie man.

Earth quakes can’t be seen before the happen so we also see this invisible threat is going to get us. Better be afraid regardless of where you live. Those they choose to live on faults make that choice.

We have quite a list of invisible boogie men. I’m confident I’ve missed a few but the pattern eliminates coincidence.

The immediate threat is covid. Headlines say it’s surging so many will accept the draconian measures never questioning how dirty the data is or how thd headlines lie.

No need for troops anymore. The granddaddy of invisible boogie men is microwaves and the mobile masts stand gaurd everywhere now. Like gaurd towers in a prison camp they never sleep snd are now armed with a new frequency - 5G. I have my suspicion 5G and flu symptoms are related. They c as n also turn up thd gain.

The invisible waves never sleep and walk through walls...

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th October 2020), modwiz (26th October 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    My last post is important for all of us. Fear based on the unknown is an extreme mind control technique. Invisible fear is the most effective.

Look at Christianity and I rest my case...

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

modwiz (26th October 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I spent time searching the rigged CDCs travel map. Guess what? Almost every single country everywhere has a travel ban. Unlike anything I’ve known they human beings to stay in their perspective containers. Since we know the bad guys are not in the business of saving lives this move defaults to nefarious.

Why the global lockdown? It begs a global solution.

It also allows more effective ethnic targeting. Containers can can have different applications while minimizing cross contamination.

Add in social distancing. Try to target a penguin huddled closely together to 5,000 of them. You have to target them vertically and the foot print is reduced to the surface area of the shoulders. Spread them out 6 feet and the angle is almost flat.

We are living in a time where critical thinking and original thought paint a picture describing the execution of a global agenda. They have isolated us and spread us out.

That is inherently dangerous...

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Jeez Louise. People always want someone else to do the work for them.

Know what an RFP is? It's an end-run around the competitive bidding process. It's something used when someone wants all the goodies without having to earn them. It's an administrative thing and it stands for Request for Proposal.

It has caused some concern: (from the House Committee on Energy and Commerce)

Energy and Commerce Committee Chairman Frank Pallone, Jr. (D-NJ) and Communications and Technology Subcommittee Chairman Mike Doyle (D-PA) launched an inquiry today into the Department of Defense’s (DoD) apparent moves to own and operate a national 5G network and lease federal spectrum for commercial purposes. The inquiry comes after DoD released a Request for Information (RFI) that seeks input from industry on these topics, and multiple press reports that the timing of the RFI could be politically motivated. The lawmakers wrote to both the Government Accountability Office (GAO) and the National Telecommunications and Information Administration (NTIA) expressing their concern and requesting information.
    There are, of course, links to both the GAO and NTIA but I ain't doin' all the work for ya Orbs.

Here's a letter from the One Hundred Sixteen Congress

It's about billions in profit for Rivada, of course. Tump's buds, you know.

If you cannot look directly at the sources for how this is done...what foundation do your beliefs even have?

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thx Dream. The foundation of my beliefs comes from my soul. I know of no greater source other than the creator and the creator doesn’t talk to me.

My soul does. Try listening.

That’s really good advice.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (25th October 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The headlines for how bad the virus is are there. Thd planet is in a lockdown. Ask yourself what’s next?

Free ice cream? Treats? More freedoms? More honest politics? Thd release of free energy? Feeding thd starving? More vaccinations? Less mind control?

After reading all of Chris’s books you see how special and spectacular life on Earth is. Why do we treat Her like we somewhere else to go?

What about soul reintegration?

As the old dies we have to act to bring in the new. Chris wrote about doing it yourself. Who else is going to do it for you?

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Late night.

8 days before thd election. We see the headlines declaring the most covid yet. It started last winter and lasted all summer heat and is back more then ever despite lockdowns, masks, gloves, social targeting (I mean distancing), hand washing, sanitizer, etc.

All that work and economic implosion didn’t work? Oh I get it - people didn’t obey so if didn’t work? I see people with masks everywhere I go. Everyone. Everywhere.

Headlines tell us it didn’t work. If it is because people didn’t obey why were hospitals empty?

If all the work didn’t work what’s next? More lockdowns? Vaccinations? We have been getting flu shots gof how many decades? Anyone still get the flu?

Super covid will never be overcome? All stores close but Walmart?

How did super covid survive all the heat of the summer and all the protocols to magically come on with a vengeance 8 day’s before in person voting? God?

What’s next? County buildings accepting early votes will close this week? It will be difficult to process your absentee ballot in time now? Does anyone find this obvious?

It appears the vaccination train is gaining momentum. I say appears because I don’t watch TV and read internet garbage. My data is garbage. I see what they are selling and I see a lot of buyers.

It’s obvious they don’t want in person voting. A drunk monkey can see that. I read people are volunteering for vaccination trials? Who would do that? I know people that stupid but I never met anyone that would actually do that. Do people really do this?

“Excuse me but I would like to volunteer for your vaccination trial program. Where do I go to help you develop it?”

The vaccination agenda is real. I wonder what’s in it? Squaline? Mercury? Aluminum? Drunk monkey DNA? Rino sperm?

I imagine cold weather helps super covid? Will it snow everywhere sooner then later? Will every cold be covid?

Try to go somewhere by air and enjoy yourself. Oh, you can’t really. Anyone find that odd?

I guess we all have to live with this to a large degree. Since the lockdowns didn’t stop super covid what will? Vaccination and what else? I guess kids won’t stay in school for a while?

Gold still at $1900. Stocks still high. Gold says inflation is here snd stocks say better days lie ahead. Mixed signals. I would expect stocks to sell off huge going into November 3. I would think those headlines would help derail the trumpet but there is little time left.

Good luck to everyone...

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Late.

I’m reading more garbage. Some say the entire covid is a scam and thd virus doesn’t exist or effect humans. So what are people getting sick with?

I hear claims the global death rate shows no deviation. Wouldn’t a global pandemic where millions of people died from the pandemic show positive slope in global death rates?

Is it possible to accurately plot global death rates? I see some by the WHO snd World Bsnk.

I’ve posted the truth usually lies somewhere in thd middle. If you read Chris Thomas books you will learn the truth is no where close to thd middle.

If it’s all fake, why did thd trumpet say he got it?

This is how mind control works. You start to question thd truth...

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

modwiz (27th October 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I’m at work snd don’t want to get out of my car.

There is so much going on. Thailand is weeks into a rebellion demanding change. I wish I had 1/10th of 1% off FF the insight Chris had. I also don’t have the time.

Chris could remote view and to those of you that don’t believe that is possible how nice for you. Chris described rooms of children recruited for their psychic abilities. It’s not pretty.

He wrote the moon base is heavily gaurded psychically.

As humans we tend to poo poo abilities we don’t have ourselves snd this is a great example of ego interference via mind control. Thd bad guys don’t like people remotely viewing their crimes against humanity. It is also an example of how we are our own worst enemies.

We exhibit a pack mentality more than they of individual souls in a human suit. It appears we are sovereign sentinel brings but have chosen to give it up. We are compacted energy and our brains are limited in this state.

What lies directly in front of us will be challenging. I see the old ways and system clamping down in desperation as we move forward and unfortunately it can be effective.

The world is resisting more in SF one places than others. These new energies Chris wrote about can only be deflected gof so long.

I read somewhere Biden said climate change is the number one item we need to address. Nothing could be further from thd truth. Good luck to those of you that vote for joe. What do I need to do? Buy more shorts? Shovel less snow?

Chris wrote s lot about climate and history of it. The Earth is not very close to how warm it used to be. 90% of CO2 he wrote is produced by the Earth.

I love global warming. I think it’s fantastic. I’m all for it. The Earth is in control of it and I’m good with that...

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

modwiz (27th October 2020)