Page 224 of 258 FirstFirst ... 124174214221222223224225226227234 ... LastLast
Results 3,346 to 3,360 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Late night.

Gold in the year 1972. Looks like another run at 2020.

Ditchsinse has some video on San Andreas and new Madrid faults. My understanding is the Earth Herself is aware major quakes kill. I’ve discussed this and think it’s not the best thing to post about.

Close to September now. Only two months or so to corrupt the election. I detect desperation...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (31st August 2020), modwiz (29th August 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I was wondering if I had pay the postage for my 13 votes but I’m in luck! The states have to pay it I think! Yes!

New battle to send them first class so they get there in time. Marketing mail may take too long.

Mail in voting done on a whim without careful thought and planning is ruffled with fraud. It should be implemented very carefully. Those of you that disagree snd support what’s going on expose yourselves.

Go ahead, expose yourself. Elections haven’t been fair for a long time and the trumpet beat them all including killary. That says a lot my little butt hurt beauties.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (31st August 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    It appears the patriots and the rioters clashed.

How quaint. Civil unrest.

Well my friends some of you are going to get what you wished for. It’s escalating. Right or wrong it’s escalating.

All because of one man some of you claim.

Some of you better hope the reports of the CDC changing their data beyond belief is false. Otherwise you will have befn expose again. Never mind your life for the past 8 months has been a sham. Better to be right than love a rich life, right?

All over one man...

If those CDC revised numbers turn out to be true I hope some of you take a long look in the mirror...

Retired Member
    Thanks
    So I finally figured out the spin CT would MAYBE make.

The riots, sedition in the election, being muzzled, the horror of all of it snd the people ain’t buying it. They are asking for change in their own way and not acting out.

Not putting words in his mouth I said it. It is very clear suddenly. Every misery that could be heaped snd more to come the people are saying they have had enough.

It’s not working. It’s being exposed.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Late night.

I wonder if there is any truth to the revised CDC numbers?

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I’ve posted about two nurses that waited to get tested and left before getting tested and tested positive. Yesterday I talked with someone who’s friend accidentally killed her 3 week old baby. The death certificate said the cause of death was covid.

Regardless of where I’m just about 100% sure this is factual. Through prople I know snd have spoken with face to face there have been 2 tests I know of that were lies and 1 death.

There is no doubt it has been overstated but it is very difficult to prove by how much. The rumored revised CDC numbers seem so out of whack they are hard to believe but the facts do support a 90% fraud. The main fact is the hospitals were never full at all.

I also know 2 people who were sick and told it was covid. 2 is all I know in 8 months. I have never heard any proof that anyone that says they got sick had covid. Everyone is told they have it so tell people they have it. The two I know that got sick believe what they were told yet they could have been sick with a number of things. One was eventually told she had pneumonia.

There is no national emergency I can see at all. Usually a national emergency is obvious. I can’t see one no matter how hard I look. In fact I don’t remember a national emergency other than this one? That’s just me not remembering. If there has been one over the last decades 9 Jaun Jaun is the only event I recall that may have triggered a national emergency but I don’t remember one because I didn’t have to wear a mask and gloves at work in 90 degree heat etc.

I don’t recall business being shit down for 8 months. Ever. Whatever national emergency existed left no impact on my life for 8 moths I can recall. I concede the Parot Act has lasted almost 2 decades but a national emergency isn’t required to keep it going.

It is now almost September and the facts don’t support a super virus that will kill millions and millions and millions as well as sicken tens of millions and we need to live in absolute fear of it.

What’s concerning is election fraud is clear as people beg for it. This makes the time between now and then highly suspect as it compresses. The general population is vulnerable to further Hegelian dialectic campaigns. I think through possibilities but it is very difficult to predict.

A second wave seems obvious. It may be correlated with 5G. It may be deployed via other channels. What we do know is voting is being radically altered on a mass scale with the basis of the deadliest virus of all time which requires the destruction of small anything.

The cure doesn’t fit the disease. Not by any means.

If there were dead bodies in the streets or people vomiting on every corner and every hospital was over filled what’s going on would fit that narrative. I don’t even see people coughing.

We have given up a lot for what? I can’t see it but I’m told I’ll die?

I’m against election fraud. I’m aware it’s been going on for years but somehow the trumpet overcame it. I watch the media try to destroy him daily. Other parties try to destroy him. Then I see people bash him. 90% of everything bashing him which tells me under no circumstances side with the 90%.

I’m actually concerned about what’s next. I see some schools starting and some not. People can herd into Walmart like cattle but they can’t go to school?

It’s insanity. It’s gone too far. There is more coming because they are exposed and getting caught is not an option.

A few governors need to be removed before more damage is done and more Hegelian dialectic is deployed.

I’m afraid we will deal with the unknown in thd next two months. It makes no sense for some earth shattering event so grand it stops the election. Why? Because they want him out. What they are doing is actually working. Push to hard and the election could be canceled or delayed. They don’t want that.

Look for what’s happening to be magnified. Mail in voting without careful planning is the solution thus far...

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Late night.

Gold 1991. Oil 43.

I was told the trumpet never mentioned CDC revisions.

Headlines stating Coronavirus cases rising. It’s September. Almost anything is possible now.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The personal fraud in covid is being revealed to me in bits and pieces. I do know 2 people who claimed to be pretty sick on Facebook. One was Disney diagnosed with pneumonia.

Hospitals were next even close to capacity. Then it morphed to somewhere strong 1/2 of those that have it don’t know it.

It started as the deadliest virus ever and magically 1/2 don’t know they have it. If you have a cold, flu, influenza, polio, measles, etc. you know it. In fact this is extremely rare 1/2 of everyone has it but doesn’t know it.

Now we have pets snd dead people voting in droves. People with multiple ballots. They claim in person voting is too dangerous. That event is two months from now.

It’s time to say no. Wearing a mask daily is proof enough of the scope of the damage done. The cure is now 1000 times what the virus has done.

Anything goes now. I have a cheap theory anytime an escalation can happen. It seems they can get people sick in many ways and if people do get sick it will immediately be labeled a second wave. At this point count on it.

We need to say no.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

modwiz (1st September 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    To the guests that read this tread. Thank you.

Join and contribute.

Do it now. Thd next two months don’t look rosey...

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Late night.

It appears the CDC revised numbers are true. Trumpet didn’t run with it. That’s concerning...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

modwiz (2nd September 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    If we look at the world as Chris wrote about we should be encouraged change is here and concerned the V/Illuminati/free mason/bad guys are not playing.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

modwiz (2nd September 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Early morning.

Ben Fulford is pushing electromagnetic/5G related exposure as a big culprit. We all know he is an entertainer but he does lace some truth in reports.

Others have claimed 5G deployment during the lockdown. I’ve seen it.

Pick your own outcome. There has been a lot of exposure. A log of really bad decisions have been thrust on us. The campaign for mail in votes is expoed.

They need people to be sick it appears. I don’t find that comforting...

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Into September now. Thd compression is on. November will be here soon enough.

The bad guys need people to be sick.

The Earth wants change. She wants Her children to be well. What does it take to piss a planet off? It’s a real interesting question.

Stocks at new highs. DOW is a couple of hundred points off. Although thd rebound was not the same velocity as thd sell off thd market made new highs.

What does that mean? If you ask people their view will matter. What if looks likd is suckers money.

Good luck everyone...

Retired Member
    Thanks
    September and October have produced large historical sell offs. Stocks have rebounded from there sharp sell off and made new highs. I predicted this months ago but thought the velocity would be quicker. As it turns out it depends what index you look at.

Thd markets have sold off sharply and made new highs. Only the DOW remains 200-300 points away. What DC ones this mean?

It has the ingredients of a blow off top. Stocks exploding in values not based in reality. Is it suckers that bought?

Gold is still in the year 1930 ish.

They are printing money they haven’t earned. That debt belongs to the citizens. They are not using profits/surplus money. It is simply created out of thin air and the debt grows.

The debt is an obligation to the Federal Reserve which is privately owned. Nobody lets s debt run forever. Nobody does. At some point it can’t be paid back in any meaningful way. Loans get called in and assets are sieved.

Debt payments are paid by tax revenue. Over the last year consolidation has decreased the tax base. The scamdemic has been exposed with the revised CDC numbers but nobody seems to care? Why?

Mind control.

Stocks, gold, debt, etc. are saying we have printed to much free money and given it away and many are spending it on food, etc. Many won’t pay their rent it looks like pushing insolvency even higher. At some point the debt will collapse on itself and printing will cause very rapid inflation as demand for a loaf of bread increases as supply decreases do to closures.

You are all seeing this now. It is now extremely fragile. Jobs have vanished to a degree. The attack on the labor force by over financing them is killed a lot of businesses and reduced tax revenue. As people lose all the free money there will be less buying.

To get workers you have to pay more money. Menu prices will continue to rise. Less and less people will be able to afford this.

We we all chose this is clear - mind control. People with critical thinking skills would not have chosen this level of control and beating.

So we have big problems getting bigger not smaller.

We are going to have to let the toilet flush. Many kids are not going back to school. This will cause further losses.

I have identified September and October as a key time frame to finish what has been started. Powerful forces want trump out. The narrative is to have key governance do as much damage as possible to blame trump do people will vote for the opposition.

Modwiz has called this insanity. It’s like voting for someone who kills someone you don’t like. No. It’s worse than that. It’s voting for someone who hurt your family. It’s truly insane yet they call the other side insane.

The mind control is complete. People will defend the very people hurting them and tear down the ones protecting them.

Add in whatever is next snd many of you will soon get what you have worked hard to get - a very desperate snd difficult time of insanity...

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

modwiz (3rd September 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanks Modwiz.

These people are caught now. What’s concerning is the revised numbers cannot possibly be an accident. They had to be planned.

Why?

It appears more then ever they want people to act out. They have made a mistake. They have underestimated the mind control.

They went to far. People are afraid to act out.

Expect more pushing. His they will top the revised numbers showing every loss we have suffered wasn’t necessary is beyond me. It’s gonna be a real doozy.

5G is not my buddy... I don’t need it or want it.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

modwiz (4th September 2020)