Page 21 of 258 FirstFirst ... 11181920212223243171121 ... LastLast

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Hi Anastasia!

I don't have any desire to start a new thread but that is a wonderful suggestion for someone to consider.

I don't have any issue keeping on the topic of CT. Sometimes things overlap like CT using Bill Cooper in his book and Ed, in my eyes, proving Mr. Cooper is alive and still lying. I find that highly relevant to this thread.

I prefer to connect dots and use the old HS and try to get that ******* to work for me everyone once and a while. I know it sounds silly to say "I can just tell if it bs or truth." Like what are you, a human lie detector? Like get over it man. ha ha ha

Ironically CT writes about exactly what I just said. The more of the HS you download into the lump the easier it is to see the lies.

I will more than happy to stay on topic and although I don't post much, I will honor things nonetheless.

Cheers!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (7th August 2016), Elen (1st August 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    Hi Anastasia!

I don't have any desire to start a new thread but that is a wonderful suggestion for someone to consider.

I don't have any issue keeping on the topic of CT. Sometimes things overlap like CT using Bill Cooper in his book and Ed, in my eyes, proving Mr. Cooper is alive and still lying. I find that highly relevant to this thread.

I prefer to connect dots and use the old HS and try to get that ******* to work for me everyone once and a while. I know it sounds silly to say "I can just tell if it bs or truth." Like what are you, a human lie detector? Like get over it man. ha ha ha

Ironically CT writes about exactly what I just said. The more of the HS you download into the lump the easier it is to see the lies.

I will more than happy to stay on topic and although I don't post much, I will honor things nonetheless.

Cheers!
    I got out my Project Human Extinction book to read again. I will keep in mind Bill Cooper. One thing I noticed about CT is that he focuses on the information given by people more than the author. He did that with Steven Greer. As for Dallas Goldbug, I don't believe "everything" he says...just don't see or feel some of his connections.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anastasia For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (1st August 2016), Elen (1st August 2016), Greenbarry (7th August 2016)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,958 Times in 344 Posts
    For Greenbarry

I’ve not been ignoring you Greenbarry.

First let me say thank you for bringing this subject up. I encourage you to continue following the interesting information being provided with your own inner grounding and discerning awareness.

It has taken me some time to research the literature on Sasquatch, Native American lore, plant and animal telepathy connected to the Earth soul, and the references from the Akashic as presented by Chris Thomas. As Anastasia has pointed out, C.T. has commented that if he were to go into the history contained in the Akashic for each one of the, 5 plus 1 from Mars, proto-humans on Earth over the past millions of years, it would have required that he spend an equal number of years writing several more books.

I apologize that what I have put together here will seem disjointed and quite long. I wanted it to be as inclusive as possible and it required also that I make several quotes from different books by C.T.

Certainly the most important message coming from the Sasquatch via telepathy, when you analyze it, is the same message given by Chris Thomas. Albeit the Sasquatch do not fully understand the purpose of The Human Plan, in the same way that the Pleiadeans have their heart in the right place when they give advice, but they do not have all the information about what is really happening here, that our higher selves possess. This puts them at a disadvantage.

For 7,000 years we have essentially been experiencing devolution and separation in the interests of Earth’s need to discover why we could not retain our higher soul functions in a physical body. In going through this long process of knowledge gathering (karma) we have hopefully been able, at the higher self level to convert these experiences into intuitive wisdom. At this point in our history we need to fully awaken from our slumber and the limited perception that we are separated from our true wholly human selves. We need to transform our bodies back to the original energetic template, wholly human body we occupied on Atlantis but with the important change of a 3500 Hz base frequency connection to the Earth. That change from 6.7 Hz Schumann Resonance to 3500 Hz is the solution Earth and the non-physical souls were looking for.

C.T. has commented that we have degraded over the past 7,000 years, and especially since the Industrial Revolution, to the point of exploitation of all life on the planet, including ourselves. We are subhuman and little better than the very first stages of genetic upgrades to Cro Magnon on Atlantis some 85,000 years ago.

How to look at the Sasquatch telepathically derived literature

My best advice actually comes from the Sasquatch literature referenced below:

“We must rely on our own inner-knowing and intuition on the personal actions and reactions that we display.

The best advice to give is to follow your heart and keep faith in your own higher-self and knowing. Most here are sensitive to the energies around us and can feel the difference between a high and low vibration/energy in our environment. Trust your intuition, and if it doesn’t feel right, walk away. All beings and life forms deserve our respect and understanding.”

“Transhumanists suggest that the next step of evolution has to be brought by a technological enhancement that will turn us into cyborgs, more and more dependent on technology.

The only real lasting evolution Humanity can do is by elevating its collective consciousness to a higher spiritual level, recognizing and honoring all life forms, on this planet and eventually on others.”

Thanks to C.T. we have a firm and grounding grasp of our true history from the Akashic to view this literature with discernment. From my own perspective, the Sasquatch information contains some great advice mixed with misconceptions that need to be sorted out.

The ultimate message from the Sasquatch of waking up and remembering who we are and our duty to care for all life, and especially the animal life is vital.

Some misconceptions in the Sasquatch literature

One less important misconception is that Sasquatch and humans can inter-breed. I respect Native American traditions but any lore is subject to errors and misunderstandings.

You must remember that the Sasquatch and their brethren are not primarily Cro Magnon. In fact quite the reverse is true.

As C.T. points out, the 6 proto-human races could not inter-breed although they lived in harmony with each other. The differences in their genetic make-up was too great. Now consider which races of proto-humans make up the vast majority of Sasquatch. Only a very small number of Cro Magnon refused the genetic upgrades on Atlantis. But the vast majority of the other proto-human races nearly all refused the upgrades. These are the races who chose to continue on the slow evolutionary path connected to the group souls of the Earth. Although they can act as individuals, they are ultimately not in possession of individual souls. So we have among others, the Neanderthal groups who still survive on the border between Russia and China. Only a very small number of the Neanderthal chose to undergo genetic upgrades to form the human etheric template physical bodies.

Sasquatch has only the physical 7 chakras, as I understand it. They do not have the 6 higher self chakras possessed by humans. They do not have 13 DNA strands as C.T. has pointed out. We humans are currently undergoing a slow process of change back to the Atlantian physical template. What these changes entail and how we feel them is contained in Chris’ history books.

Anastasia is planning a post or posts regarding these changes as related to the wholly human, fully reintegrated girl in the Ringing Cedars of Russia series of books.

Another mistake is the Sasquatch rendition of Lemuria, as will be seen in the quotes from Chris Thomas and the Akashic records, and I have no idea who they are speaking of as the “star elders” who created us. No “council of elders” exists, according to the Akashic. So it may be that those receiving the telepathy from Sasquatch are infusing, sub-consciously, some of their own belief systems.

The Earth created Sasquatch and the various groups of proto-humans. The creation of humanity was an important purpose for this universe being created. You could say it has been a joint venture between the Creator, the Earth and the non-physical souls (Us). The NGC 584 semi-physical geneticists, working on the temporary ice island of Lemuria, were unable to solve the problem of extremely slow evolution for the proto-human groups (Sasquatch et al).

The Earth has experienced only one mass extinction (2 if you count Atlantis), not 5.

There is no doubt more I could say on this interesting subject, but this is already too long. Any questions I will try to answer through logical extension of the information we already have from the Akashic.

Plants Also Have A group Consciousness Connected to Earth

http://www.lifegate.com/people/news/...tefano-mancuso

Like Chris Thomas I am a firm believer in plant intelligence, plant feelings, and plant telepathy. Vegetarianism is a legitimate lifestyle but it is no more noble to eat a plant than it is to eat meat. Unlike creatures of the animal world who rely on a brain neurons, plants use their numerous roots, which are often in the millions, to accomplish many of the same tasks. Plants are amazing communicators. They interact with each other and even distinguish kin from non-kin.

http://www.lifegate.com/people/news/...eter-wohlleben

Biologists say that trees are social beings. They can count, learn and remember. They nurse sick members, warn each other of danger by sending electrical signals across a fungal network and for reasons unknown, keep the ancient stumps of long felled companions alive for centuries by feeding them a sugar solution through their roots.

This leads me into the subject of Sasquatch as having a group consciousness connected to the Earth soul. They were created by the Earth and although they can act as individuals, they do not have an individual soul created by the Creator. They are however capable of evolving, which is the primary purpose of creation whether it is by the Creator or by a planetary soul.

I have looked at the following sites to research what those who claim to be receiving telepathy from Sasquatch individuals are saying:

https://sasquatchpeople.com/2015/10/...are-they-here/

https://sasquatchpeople.com/

We must rely on our own inner-knowing and intuition on the personal actions and reactions that we display.
    The best advice to give is to follow your heart and keep faith in your own higher-self and knowing. Most here are sensitive to the energies around us and can feel the difference between a high and low vibration/energy in our environment. Trust your intuition, and if it doesn’t feel right, walk away. All beings and life forms deserve our respect and understanding.

http://www.woowoomedia.com/the-sasqu...-for-humanity/

WHO ARE THE SASQUATCH AND WHY ARE THEY HERE?

I recommend reading this with considerable discernment:

They are known by a variety of names, the most famous being Yeti (Tibet), Almas (Siberia), Yowie (Australia), Didi (South America), Skookum, Seatco (Washington, Oregon), Skunk Ape (Florida), Misaabe (Eastern Canada), or Bush Men (Nunavut). An association can be made with Hanuman and the Ape People of the Vedic scriptures in India or similar stories transmitted for centuries.

It is important to understand that the existence of Sasquatch, who are emissaries between our world and the underworld, proves in itself the existence of supernatural powers, extraterrestrial intelligences, human hybrids, and intraterrestrial populations. This hidden knowledge, kept secret by the elite, is the reason why mainstream academics are not ready to change their debunked evolution theories, and adapt to a wider and wiser perspective.

Homo sapiens sapiens thinks himself smart, but we are far from knowing it all, concerning the vast Omniverse we are part of. We are not at the top of the evolutionary chain and there are higher intelligences than us. Transhumanists suggest that the next step of evolution has to be brought by a technological enhancement that will turn us into cyborgs, more and more dependent on technology.

The only real lasting evolution Humanity can do is by elevating its collective consciousness to a higher spiritual level, recognizing and honoring all life forms, on this planet and eventually on others. Only through that approach can we hope to establish contact with other forms of intelligence, if not higher, at least equal to ours in the eyes of Creator. To know and understand who else is around might change our views and understandings of who we really are. We are all relatives. Because we are all interconnected.

Our Star Elders (extraterrestrials/ETs) are in an intergalactic alliance with several dozen cosmic races that are here observing us. Some of them say that they genetically engineered the human race. The Sasquatch People asked us to disseminate the information as it’s a message to the world! Our Sasquatch Elders want to “talk” with people in a powerful decision-making capacity because someone must comprehend all the negativity that is happening and take the lead in creating a peaceful and environmentally-friendly world for a healthier planet, physically and spiritually.

A Sasquatch shaman has been giving a Canadian man named DawaOutah LomaKatsi (SunBow) several important messages with a wealth of wisdom and knowledge to transcribe and share with Humanity over the last few weeks. I have condensed and highlighted some of the vital parts of these messages, and the full set of them can be read on my websites in their entirety here:

https://sasquatchpeople.com/2015/09/...-for-humanity/ ANDhttp://www.psychicsasquatch.com/sasquatch-message-to-humanity/

• The Sasquatch are our Elder Brothers. We are more closely related to them than any other mammal. They were created by the Star Elders (ETs) before humans to care for Mother Earth and assist in spiritual evolution of Earth’s collective consciousness. We used to live together with the Sasquatch when humans were more spiritually conscious and were connected with the Council of Elders.

• The Sasquatch are now protecting us and helping us grow and adapt to raise our consciousness through spiritual evolution. They are here to help us resolve collective karma and create spiritual dharma.

• The Sasquatch are incarnate but they have advanced psychic abilities such as telepathy, mind reading, remote viewing, hypnosis, astral projection, dematerialization, teleportation, shape shifting, and permeating consciousness.

• There is plenty of physical proof of their existence such as footprints, hair, and bodies killed and found in the past, but great measures have also been made to cover-up their existence. They avoid cameras and chances for DNA extraction because, since they are so highly telepathic and empathetic, they feel all of the hate, ridicule, and dysfunction of our uncivilization and the negative intentions towards them. Material proof would threaten their safety if used by “lower lords” (those in power who are leading the world in a dangerous direction) or souls under their control, to track or to hunt the Sasquatch.

• The ET allies of the Sasquatch People are unconcerned with science obtaining empirical proof since there will always be denial, no matter how much proof is provided. The global agenda now is a false doctrine and an ideology of domination. The rehabilitation of our collective consciousness is the ONLY thing that matters and it is the reason the Sasquatch People are here, giving this message.

• The Sasquatch People are sharing this important knowledge and history now as several of us humans have evolved enough to accept this and desire to realign planetary soul and civilization with Divine Law and Cosmic Order and dismiss aggression and materialism. The Sasquatch People are looking for humans to help make peace between all species.

• Humans must reconnect to “spiritual consciousness” through Nature and within ourselves to restore our spiritual and psychic gifts. We feel that we must help deliver the message of ancient wisdom like our origins, purpose, and destiny.

• Earth is OUR planet (the humans, Sasquatch, and elementals of nature) but we are under the control of the lower lords who want to take over our planet and separate us from our souls.

• Ancient knowledge is valid and with wisdom that must stay alive and be taught to all generations so they can remember their purpose and mission and avoid another mass extinction of all life. We must deprive the lower lords of their power through absolute non-violence, and develop and adopt ecological lifestyles that are harmless to the planet and all life. Then societies can truly call themselves “modern and civilized.”

• The collective mission and real responsibility of humans is to find balance and heal karmas. The Sasquatch People are here to help us with this by speaking through our heart and souls. They can work with us and appear through dreams, images, apparitions, whirlwinds, whispers, or physical sightings because that is their way of communicating.

• The lower lords keep humans in their “minds” rather than connected to our soul. This causes society to lose their connection and empathy towards other life forms.

• Humans have separated spiritual and scientific wisdom, making them both incomplete. Both views of Creationism and Evolution are extremely limited and take our mind away from Universal Truth. The truth is that it is both, and it is neither.

• Religion and technology are two extremist tendencies that present the main threats to the continuity of spiritual evolution. This message of truth from the Sasquatch People allows us to see and understand the greater evolution process of our souls.

• The Council of Star Elders (ETs) have a longer spiritual evolution process but there are no hierarchal structures; all souls are equal with the same potential to evolve. Spiritual evolution is based on an energetic scale rather than hierarchal.

• There has been a very long evolution on Earth, several million years. The Earth has experienced 5 mass extinctions already which nearly eliminated all of the species that were here before us like the Fish People (mer-men), the Ant People (insectoids), the Bird-People, and the Lizard People (reptoids). The Sasquatch were the first of the Mammal People, such as humans are.

• The purpose and process of co-creation and evolution of life is for our “spiritual consciousness” to awaken. The spiritual mission of our Elder Brothers, the Sasquatch and Almas, has been to be protectors and caretakers of all life forms, and of the spiritual knowledge of our Star Elders, by saving these teachings. Of all hybrids created on Earth, only the Sasquatch People, some Bird-People as guardian angels, and the Elementals of Nature have remained faithful to the original cosmic spiritual mission. The Sasquatch People wish for the Human People to join with them and reintegrate the Council of our Star Elders, but need governmental help in achieving this as we all work together toward that goal.

• The way to begin to heal ourselves and our collective karma is to practice unconditional love, understanding, acceptance, and to help one another. They emphasize that our attitudes and actions need to change to compassion in order for our collective consciousness to change and heal our planet and karmas… a very difficult challenge without the help of a wiser and more evolved race who are greater in spiritual intellect than we have given them credit for.

In conclusion, on behalf of myself, the Sasquatch People, Mother Earth, and all of Humanity, I ask that you please consider this important message from our wise Elder Brothers and propose a spiritual and ecological approach to healing our planet and our own collective soul consciousness. We are all related, all children of Mother Earth, and it is our responsibility to live and work together to create peace and harmony for all living beings.

Following is relevant information from the Akashic via Chris Thomas:

The Seeding of Life on a Planet
    The Universal Soul Page 79

There is always debris floating around in space. Odd bits of old planet, the occasional lump of rubbish or comets. Comets have a consciousness, they know who and what they are. Essentially, they are beings who are prepared to travel, acting as carriers for various substances that might be required on other worlds. Think of it this way: a consciousness builds around itself a shell of ice; ice within space terms, exists at a temperature of absolute zero. This is the perfect temperature for carrying ‘living’ material. In terms of Earth’s requirements, this was the perfect transport mechanism.

It works like this: seed a comet with a living organism, allow the organism to cool to a temperature where it is dormant, all of its life processes close to zero. When the comet impacts with the planet’s surface, heat is generated and the organism returns to life.

This is what happened with Earth. By carefully choosing impact sites across the whole of the planet’s surface, the new atmosphere-generating bacteria could be evenly distributed. On impact, the comet explodes, releasing the bacteria into both the air and the ground around the impact site. By using a number of comets, the whole of the Earth’s surface was covered almost instantaneously; allowing the chosen bacteria to be seeded everywhere.

The comet’s consciousness, having done its job, leaves the surface to form a new ice ball and the cycle begins again. Unfortunately, this large number of comet impacts has led to a number of ‘dents’ in the Earth’s surface leading scientists into many wrong conclusions. With the process of building a suitable atmosphere begun, it was then a question of letting the bacteria do their job.

Water was formed from chemical reactions and atmosphere condensation. The original design for the atmosphere was completed after about 15,000 years. The next stage was finding forms of life that could take ‘physical’ density.

The whole universe was searched and a progression of life forms tried. Some very successful, most failures. This is Earth’s history of life’s development, trial and error. Acceptance and rejection, creation and evolution and on going development. Just development and rejection of the unworkable or the ones that did not show the required promise.

ONLY ONE MASS EXTINCTION – DINOSAURS 3.5 MILLION YEARS AGO

Page 80
    Only one mass extinction has occurred in Earth’s history. That was 3.5 Million years ago when 4 planets decided to leave the solar system. The impact of the planets’ decision to leave resulted in the loss of virtually all life on every planet including Earth. It is at this time that the dinosaurs disappeared. All other life developments or removals have occurred by the Earth’s choice.

Earth’s purpose was to build a human – all other life was incidental to that goal. This is not to say that all other life on Earth can be sacrificed to the main aim. The exact opposite is true. As Earth has developed souls who have taken on human form have made their choices; all the other life on Earth is part of the planet.

The first visitors to Earth were the 6 non-physical races who came to observe progress, followed by the NGC who came to help develop and create new life. As others of the semi-physical races developed the ability to travel between galaxies, they came to help the NGC and the Earth in all of its early developments. The Sirians came next, closely followed by the Pleiadeans, all to help this experiment of Earth take shape and form.

All the other planets in our solar system were also helped in this way. The period from 25 million to 15 million years ago was extremely hectic in terms of life development and creation. Everything then settled down and all of this solar system’s forms of life, an immense diversity, were allowed to evolve.

All of the 13 planets harboured and nurtured life. Some forms were adopted by all of the planets, whereas most were original creations of each of the planets’ consciousnesses. The solar system was alive and thriving.

The following years of the history of the solar system and the Earth’s are chronicled in Planet Earth – The Universe’s Experiment …

Short Essay On The Proto-Humans (Sasquatch)

3.6 million years ago the Earth began again but, this time, She was not beginning from scratch.

The primary purpose of the Earth, and our solar system, was to explore the possibility of “physical” life, that is, a physical body which was capable of containing a whole soul. Each of the planets, throughout the solar system, had begun their own exploration of this requirement. On Earth, She had been experimenting with a body form closely appearing like our own human form – Neanderthal Man, as well as numerous other “false-starts”.

The Earth was not alone in this choice, the planetary consciousness that is Mars had also been developing a primary life form along human lines. However, the Mars “humans” were a little more advanced than the ones the Earth had developed so when the Earth decided to begin again, She adopted the proto-human form from Mars. So no, it is not quite “Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus” but close. We know the Earth/Martian hybrid proto-human as “Cro-Magnon Man”.

This is why Cro-Magnon appeared spontaneously across the whole planet 3.6 million years ago. [About 100,000 years before the catastrophe which wiped out the dinosaurs.]

So what we have, from about 3.6 million years ago, is a basic human form, Cro-Magnon Man, as a basis for a being which the Earth hopes will develop into a form which will be capable of accommodating a full soul. This is the fundamental question behind life on Earth – is it possible to build a fully physical being who has the whole of the soul contained WITHIN the body; this is part of the fundamental Question this Universe was Created to answer.

Life develops in two stages, there is a primary act of creation and then, that which has been created is allowed to evolve by itself into the directions it is able or chooses to go. So the process of creation and evolution go hand in hand – neither could happen without the other.

THERE IS NO POINT IN CREATING SOMETHING IF IT CANNOT EVOLVE AND SOMETHING CANNOT EVOLVE IF IT WAS NOT FIRST CREATED.

In This instance, as with most planetary life throughout the Universe, it is the consciousness of the home planet that creates the forms of life and they are then given the opportunity to develop, to evolve, as they will.

This is how life on Earth works, The Earth decides what to create, She builds an ENERGETIC TEMPLATE (sometimes called the “ETHERIC TEMPLATE”), a pattern of energies around which that form of life will grow, and the densities of energies available on Earth give it its physical substance.

This is how all life on Earth came into being and how they continue to exist. If the Earth changes Her mind, or feels that a particular form of life is not really viable, She removes the energetic template and the form of life gradually disappears off the planet.

[Note: In the case of the Velon, the Creator has removed their energetic template from this Universe, so although some of them are still in hiding within our solar system, using various means including A.I. and space/time folds, they no longer possess a Higher Self or the means of returning to the Creator]

How humans began life is slightly different in that the Earth adopted our energetic template from one developed on Mars, but the principle is still the same. Human development has occurred by our energetic template being modified and refined until we end up with our current body form of Homo Sapien Sapien.

The purpose of LEMURIA [98,000 years ago] was to study the development of human beings or, more correctly, to study why human beings were so slow in developing.

[Note: Here Chris Thomas is referring to the proto-humans who, in the case of Sasquatch, Neanderthal, etc. (the ones who refused the upgrades performed on Atlantis) were left to continue on their very slow evolutionary path with a group consciousness connected to Earth. ]

By about 5 Million years ago, there were 5 human prototypes that looked very promising. These ranged from “Gigantopithicus” at around 9 feet to 11 feet to the pygmy at about 2 feet 6 inches with “Neanderthal Man” somewhere in the middle [at 5 feet 6 inches to 7 feet]. Most lived on the land but 2 were amphibious. All of these prototypes lived in various regions and shared the planet with all of the other forms of life, including the dinosaurs, especially when dinosaurs were in the process of “dying out”.

THE SOLAR SYSTEM – 13 PLANETS REDUCED TO 9 PLANETS

There are very many solar systems throughout our Universe. In comparison to their home galaxy, solar systems have much shorter life-spans. When the solar system consciousness decides to move on, the consciousness leaves the planet or, more usually, the solar system and the planets and sun slowly disintegrate with the galaxy taking back to itself the energies used to construct the sun and planets over a period of time.

However, our solar system was different and it was not understood just how different it was until the first two planetary consciousnesses left their planets.

Ours is a physical solar system and the planets are made from energies that are massively compressed to build their physical nature. The result of these two planets was not a gradual disintegration but two massive explosions.

One planet was situated between Venus and Earth and the other between Mars and Jupiter. The debris ripped through the solar system destroying virtually all of the life on all of the remaining planets. [3.5 Million years ago]

The result of these 2 explosions was devastating. The remains of these 2 planets are to be found in the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter and in the many millions of asteroids in the outer reaches of the solar system.

A large fragment of one of the planets, the Earth adopted as the Moon. The Moon is not hollow, it is not an alien construct but it is the cooled down core of the planet between the Earth and Venus. If you look at magma deposits that have cooled following a volcanic eruption you will see that there are large “gas voids” within them. The same is true of the Moon – it contains large gas voids.

The other 2 planets that had decided to leave the solar system did so by moving themselves out of orbit and traveling to a region that is outside of the solar system where they are slowly disintegrating. The presence of these 2 planetary “husks” has led to speculation about Planet X – a tenth planet (often designated the name Nibiru – see Chapter 3). There is no longer a tenth planet; there are nine within our solar system and the remains of 2 planets just outside of the solar system boundary. In January 2011, astronomers using NASA’s “WISE” telescope announced that they had found a new planet beyond the outer Ourt Cloud which they believe to be a “gas giant” planet larger than Jupiter. This “new” planet they have provisionally called Tyche (pronounced ty-kee) and is approximately 1500 times further away from the sun than the Earth is. Two planets slowly disintegrating for 3.9 Million years could very well look like a “gas giant”.

EARTH LIFE MANAGED TO HOLD ON

All of the planets in the solar system changed in some way. Some, such as Venus, shrank in size whilst others, like Jupiter, expanded into a “gas giant”. The result being that they all lost their atmospheres and the life that they had built – all were now dead planets.

Except the Earth. The Earth was massively affected by these explosions which rocked the planet on Her equatorial axis. The “rocking” caused the deaths of most of the planet’s animal life-forms, especially the dinosaurs. Most of the Earth’s atmosphere was ripped away and She was very close to joining the other planets and giving up on the “human experiment”. However, all of Her hard work at the beginning of Her developing life paid off and She was more resilient than the other planets and so She decided to continue.

The affects of the solar system-wide disaster were horrendous. Virtually all life in the solar system was destroyed and virtually every planet wiped clean of life.

The Earth managed to hold on, but only just.

The Earth had been rocked on Her equatorial axis causing huge tidal waves and the majority of the animals and proto-humans were washed into the foothills of mountain ranges that spanned east to west across the planet. Over 50% of the atmosphere had been ripped away into space and so many of those who had survived the tsunamis asphyxiated, especially at high altitudes.

Miraculously, many species survived, even if in very small numbers. The atmosphere began to stabilize and the seas receded. Life began again.

Energies were repaired and new energies added to help in construction, and the Lady, the Sidhe and the Faerie were hard at work re-building and redesigning plant life as well as introducing new species.

This process of settling and reconstructing took about 100,000 years to complete. When the Earth was satisfied that all was how it should be, She began to look more closely at the development of Her proto-human forms.

The proto-humans that had been developing and evolving on dry land She decided to keep whilst the two different types that had been amphibious She decided to withdraw their template and so they did not exist after this point. This left 4 types of proto-humans varying from Gigantopithicus through Neanderthal to the pygmy. I do not have a scientific name for the 4th proto-human form probably because it has not yet been identified as a separate species.

[By not too much of a stretch to the imagination, one might consider the giant skeletons with 2 rows of teeth to be the 5th proto-human species which has not been given a scientific name yet.]

However, the Earth was not entirely satisfied with those prototypes and asked the NGC 584 [semi-physical race of extra-terrestrial geneticists] to look at and evaluate the proto-humans that had been developed by the other planets before the solar system wide disaster wiped out all life.

When this evaluation was complete, the Earth adopted the primary human form that had been developed by Mars. The adoption took place 3.8 Million years ago. We know the adopted species as Cro Magnon Man.

Essentially what is found all over the planet are the remains of our direct ancestors – Cro Magnon Man – evenly distributed everywhere and all dating back as far as about 3.6 million years. Scientific dating techniques are very haphazard in their accuracy but, for once, they seem to have one answer that is very close to the Akashic.

From 3.8 Million years ago we have 5 different types of beings on the planet any of which could have developed into us.

At this stage in human evolution, these proto-humans existed in a state that was more along the lines of how animal life-forms existed. Each proto-human was an individual who was capable of acting individually but mainly acted as a “pack”. This was because these proto-humans did not have individual souls but were part of a mass-consciousness.

Each of the 5 types had their own mass-consciousness and their own energy templates and so did not mate with each other. But they did however, live fairly compatible lives in that they generally did not try to kill each other off.

As far as the proto-humans were concerned, they lived mainly in the rain forests living mainly on fruits which never seemed to stop ripening and on the abundance of animals they took for meat.

Whilst they still had a group-soul, they began to develop more and more into individuals but did not develop sufficiently to be able to accommodate an individual soul.

They had language and learned how to use their hands to fashion tools, both from stone and wood. With these tools they also learned how to build shelters and, for those who lived near a large river or sea, to build boats that allowed them to explore the oceans and live on the abundant life.

In many respects, it was a perfect form of existence. The Earth supplied them fully with all of their needs, and they wanted for nothing. Perhaps this was why they were slow to evolve further? This is a question that has never been answered.

Gradually the Earth became concerned about this situation. The primary role was to attempt to develop a form of life that was roughly human in form but was able to accommodate a whole soul. This goal did not appear to be any closer. The human prototypes had been allowed to evolve into what they could be but after 3.5 million years, the Earth felt that She was not any closer to meeting Her goal.

Eventually, the Earth asked for help, and for this, She turned to the NGC 584.

Lemuria was established as a “research” station with the intention of understanding why the human prototypes were so slow in developing sufficiently to a state where they could accommodate a whole soul. It was nothing more than that.

Again, there is a great deal of speculation about the purpose of Lemuria and the activities that went on there. I have to say that I find all these speculations to be fantasies and the projection of fears rather than any form of reality.

Lemuria was established as a place where the NGC could investigate the life of the proto-humans and was nothing more.

The NGC arrived on Lemuria 98,000 years ago where they stayed for 4,000 years. Lemuria existed for as long as it remained an ice island, and then the NGC left.

Unfortunately, when they left, they were no closer to an answer than when they first arrived.

THE PROTO-HUMANS

Once the decision to bring about an accelerated development of human beings was decided, the next question was where. What was needed was an isolated region of the planet where, if things went wrong, the rest of the human prototypes would not be affected.

The first question was: do the proto-humans want to undergo an accelerated development? After all, freedom of choice is paramount. It was no good the Earth and everyone else connected with developments on Earth, deciding on a course of action if those who would be a fundamental part of the actions did not want to be a part of it.

Although the proto-humans did not have individual souls, they were well aware of their world and their place in it. The proto-humans could be thought of as a being a little like a wolf pack. Each individual acted independently but also as part of a larger group with a shared and collective group consciousness. Like wolves, they were highly intelligent and could think for themselves, as individuals, or as part of the “pack”, or, more correctly, part of their “clan”.

So a question was asked of each of the proto-human groups. Remember there were 5 distinct proto-human groups at this time, each quite different from the other but each with an equal standing in terms of how the Earth saw Her “children”. Each group was asked through their collective consciousness and then as individuals.

Whilst a few individuals of each group responded favorably, only one group gave their approval en-mass and that was the Cro-Magnon group. Had all 5 groups responded favorably, then all would have undergone accelerated development equally. But, as it turned out, it was only the Cro-Magnon clans who underwent the acceleration process.

*Even with the mass acceptance, those who individually rejected the idea, were not forced into undergoing the process. Individuals from the other proto-human groups who did choose to undergo the acceleration were allowed to join with the Cro-Magnon.

*The rest of the proto-human clans, who had decided not to be a part of this work remained on the planet and developed as they would without any interference.

There are a few insulated survivors from these groups still on the planet today. “Big Foot”, Yeti, [Sasquatch, Abominable Snowman] and several other small groups are still alive, living in isolation from the rest of humans.*

The choice of isolation was not made by the Earth, as “modern” man spread out around the planet with our uncaring and unthinking attitudes; we have forced these remaining groups into greater and greater isolation until they have been made virtually extinct.

A Human Being is this: a physical body which contains the whole of the soul. The body contains 13 spirals to the DNA (with all of its memories intact – see Chapter 2). There are no chakras; with the whole of the soul incorporated within the physical body, the chakras are superfluous. The body is lighter in density than we are currently used to; our current bodies are more akin to the accelerated Cro-Magnon than to a “true” Human Being. The “normal” life-span of a Human Being is an average of 1500 years.

Modern Man

Modern man did NOT originate in Africa but spontaneously appeared all over the world 3.5 million years ago.

The pre-human primates that had been slowly developing and evolving by themselves.

The pre-human primates that existed on Earth at this time were a little different. They had been “seeded” on to the planet as part of an earlier wish to find suitable forms of life that could exist at what was considered to be extremely dense, physical levels of existence. This was a process of genetically manipulating suitable life forms from other worlds. In this instance, primarily pre-catastrophe Mars.

These primates were a part of the planetary consciousness in the same way all plants and animals are
    Not all the inhabitants of these lands were to be assisted in these ways.

This was to bring about a higher level of consciousness that was independent of the planetary, primate, mass consciousness.

Up until now these primate humans were essentially a part of the planetary consciousness and, therefore, only capable of thought and action within their group, or mass, consciousness.

“40,000 years after the sinking of Atlantis, the proto-humans remained on Earth and would be allowed to continue their own development in their own time and in their own ways without interference from anyone.”

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

Anastasia (20th August 2016), donsan (3rd August 2016), Dreamtimer (3rd August 2016), Greenbarry (3rd August 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hello to all. I have a bit of time and thought it would be fun to post.

CT writes about the semi-physical beings can fly through a building or mountain. Their energy patterns are that different. He writes the can alter these energy patterns and make themselves visible to us. I am on board with all that but I was thinking if you can fly through a mountain etc. how would be able to land and step out and walk on the Earth?

Ah ha! Got ya. Well, you couldn't now could you? Your ship would skink right through the ground and just keep going. So would the beings. My guess is they have to alter their energy patterns to be able to land and to walk on the Earth.

Recall the V landing in Russia? A few 13 foot V and some kind of robot landed and got out in a park? It appears my find investigative friends they had to alter their energy patterns to be able to do this. The good news is unless they have a hover board it will be hard for the V to sneak up on us. Ha ha ha.

Flip the scenario. If we sub-humans were to step out onto a semi-physical planet outside out solar system, would we sink? A physical lump stepping on a semi-physical anything sounds like quick sand to me. I am not sure we can. It makes sense that we cannot.

What is more odd is the semi's sinking on Earth. I would think the solid physical would support anything but apparently it doesn't?

Let's go a step further. If I can't see a semi in its natural state, and outside our solar system is semi (recall no other place in creation is physical) would we even see the planet? I dunno. It seems to me that we wouldn't. If the frequency range is outside our perception than how would we see the semi-physical planets?

Hmmm????

"Hey Orbs, we can see the stars you idiot. Riddle me that batman?" I can hear. Hmmm.... Good one. How can we see the stars if they are semi-physical? AH YES! It just dawned on me they emit light and I suppose light is light it just goes faster and slower depending on location. Progress!

So, the semi planets emit light so I suppose we should be able to see them. Whew! I don't know about you but I feel better about all this. Not planning a vacation outside the solar system anytime soon but I want to be prepared. Ha ha ha

Stonehenge. CT writes it has two functions - one being a portal to the land of the non-physical. Eeh gads! How would you be able to walk around there? Or breath for Pete's sake? I don't have the answers. I just was thinking it would be hard to breath or stand on anything. No vacation soon there for me I'll tell ya.

How about them Templars and their portals? Over a thousand years ago they got to play with portals and I was left with GI Joe. What an inequity my friends.

I want a portal. I want to use a portal. Step into the thing and BOOM you are somewhere else. That sure beats the TSA and flying! Isn't the Queens Chamber a portal?

A portal is the only way to fly IMHO. "Hey Orbs, if you reintegrate you become a self serving portal yourself" I can hear. More progress! I can have exactly what I want and CT has written volumes on EXACTLY how to get it. This is great news except for one itsy bitsy detail - something is interfering with the Human Plan. WHAT A SURPRISE.

"Hey Orbs, you can integrate at anytime of your choosing. Nothing can stop you but yourself. Oh, but btw, your HS has the final say" I can hear. GREAT. Just when I thought I was getting close "the old HS trick."

I guess I am just not ready. What a shame really. I suppose I could quit everything and fly to the jungle and make some new friends and live off the land away from everyone and western eyes and I may stand a chance.

In the mean time, if any of you know how to use a portal I sure would appreciate some tips. I can't think of much that would be more kick butt than using one. Fish New Zealand in the morning, surf in Australia that afternoon, have dinner Italy and then hang out with Russian chicks the rest of the evening.

Man, are we duped. A BP satiation and slavery. Ouch.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (7th August 2016), Elen (8th August 2016), Greenbarry (7th August 2016)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    ALL 11 OF CHRIS THOMAS' BOOKS ARE NOW AVAILABLE HERE:
    https://cygnusreview.com/pages/searc...homas%22%5D%5D

I have been asked to give a step-by-step guide on how to purchase Chris Thomas' last 2 books which were self-published and can be purchased directly from him. It seems some confusion has arisen as to how the books can be paid for in Pounds Sterling.

Step One: Determine how much you wish to spend and which book(s) you wish to purchase.

Synthesis(2011) costs 9 pounds 50 pence Plus 5 pounds shipping overseas = 14.50 Pounds Sterling

The Annunaki Plan or the Human Plan (2010) costs 6 pounds 50 pence + 5 pounds shipping overseas = 11.50 Pounds Sterling

Both books cost a total of 26 Pounds Sterling.

For the exchange rate look here: http://www.x-rates.com/table/?from=GBP&amount=1

1 Pound Sterling = $1.29 U.S. dollar
    1 Pound Sterling = $1.67 Canadian dollar

Step Two: Go to your bank and purchase a money order or bank draft made out in Pounds Sterling to Chris Thomas.

Step Three: Place a note naming the book(s) you are buying along with the money order or bank draft into an envelope.

Label the envelope with the following address:

Fortynine Publishers
    Is-Creuddyn
    Prengwyn Road
    Llandysul
    Ceredigion
    SA44 4EH
    United Kingdom

This is Chris Thomas’ address for purchasing his last 2 books directly from him.

Note re Capall Bann: http://www.capallbann.co.uk

I will be updating this page when I have further information about purchasing his other 8 books from Capall Bann publishing in Somerset England. In addition to their website, they do have a Facebook page in which they, only very recently, apologized for not being able to answer e-mails since January. This is a small family farm operation and apparently following the death of the husband and father, a lot of confusion ensued when their computers crashed.

This is the only company in the world willing to risk publishing Chris Thomas books.

The update will be in red on this page.

As of September Cappall Bann is now fully operational and able to fill all requests to purchase Chris Thomas books to anywhere in the world.
    Last edited by Herbert, 8th June 2017 at 16:20.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

Anastasia (20th August 2016), donsan (12th August 2016), Dreamtimer (12th August 2016), Elen (12th August 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Nice post Herbert! I love it. All good news. Wonderful news!

My last post - regarding Stonehenge. In the Fools First Step I think the portal part was mainly for souls to get to Earth. Something about the compaction of energy made it difficult and I think it made it quicker.

I suppose you could liken it to pressure under water.

Great news about the books. It was posted before CT had the last two for sale but the step by step was needed and it got done. I hope Cygnus and the publisher come through. Great gifts...

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (24th August 2016), Elen (16th August 2016)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    My Answers to 3 Questions and an Expose of the “Sphere Alliance”

I sometimes answer questions asked of me in private messages which seldom get posted here because the answers come from me and not from Chris Thomas. My personal answers to these 3 questions are based on my own logical extensions and musings which fall within the parameters of C.T.’s Akashic research.

- The First is basically a portion of what I have generally learned from Chris Thomas, Robert Shapiro and Ruth Montgomery, in particular, about who we are and why we are here. It’s a bit long and self indulgent but I’m posting it anyway.

- The Second is about why the process of reintegration, the physical merging of our whole higher self soul, and our return to the Atlantian wholly human physical template is so frustratingly slow.

- The third is about one example (the fabled human clones) of the many lies and distractions we are being bombarded with by deeply-layered mind-programmed “whistleblowers” in the alternative media. Our would-be controllers (the Velon) are using misdirection of humanity’s group consciousness to CREATE the reality that THEY have envisioned for us. Through their reliance on technology and A.I., they have fallen so far into the lower vibrations that they cannot create anything for themselves. It is our imbalanced emotions which nourish them.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gP5bop-Ot9E

In the above presentation, Lily Earthling Kolosowa exposes who is the Sphere Alliance and she explains their desperate plight to harvest humanity. It is clear that she is talking about the Velon in this video.

Question One: [Herbert] I read a previous post by you and saw something interesting - "Although each “physical” soul has lived the full range of human experiences [the continuums of the 12 archetypes],...".
    Unfortunately I do not have all C.T.'s books, so I cannot look for the explanation. Could you be so kind to tell me more about those 12 archetypes?

It was Carl Jung who first named the 12 archetypes. http://jaced.com/2014/01/08/the-12-j...er-archetypes/

Since then I've seen partial lists by others but descriptions vary and I have not researched the topic thoroughly so cannot enlighten you to the extent I would be happy with, regarding the 12 Archetypes representing the full range of human nature. Anything I write between square brackets is from me and not the author. Chris never mentions the 12 archetypes, nor does he ever get into Astrology, although he certainly makes it clear that all the planets, sun and moons in our solar system are conscious souls working in harmony to help Earth and humanity in our chosen tasks. They send and receive messages from each other all the time. (see C.T.’s essay on Balls (Orbs) of Light)

What he does talk about is that the number of the Creator is 13.

He never explains why 13 is so important to this Universe. He does however say that if there were not 13 races in this universe it would collapse. My understanding comes from many books and in particular The Explorer Race and the Next 50 years by Robert Shapiro. *(See Footnote further down the page)

It is a book that must be studied and it took me several readings of certain parts for me to grasp the importance of feelings over intellect. It was after that that my heart chakra grew significantly and I realized that when you listen to someone you need to give them your full attention and allow your higher self to feel between the lines as to where the words are coming from. In other words listen with your heart mind.

This was something my very intuitive and clairvoyant mother eventually got through to me. My mother, was a Sagittarian, (intuitive heart oriented) and I am a Gemini, (logic mind oriented). I remember my perplexity, growing up and as a young man - when she replied to a person her response often seemed to have nothing to do with what had been said.

This basically drove me to distraction until I realized that one should listen with the heart and feel into where the person is really coming from (even when they don't know it themselves) before you think, just as you think before you speak. Now I am not always able to respond in this way, particularly when I know a given person's outward condescension, but it is a good practice because it cuts through all the false emotions and superficial, egoic intellect to the root motivations.

For instance someone who is constantly intellectualizing and overly critical of other people’s perceived failings is often compensating for low self esteem stemming from childhood abuse and they are not feeling the recognition they crave for their strengths. They couch their lack of manners in intellectual criticism.

I recall one occasion where I actually witnessed one of those people say the following to someone they didn’t even know: “You changed your mind, that is a sign of a weak mind.”

No! That is a person who can look at things with an objective perception and change there ideas as more information becomes available. It is the mark of a true scientist who can alter his theory to fit the observations.

Only stuck minds in science try making the observations fit the theory by endlessly adding corollaries. I am of course referring to dark matter, dark energy, gravitons to explain gravity, and particle accelerators like the one at CERN supposedly being used to discern invisible theoretical god particles, besons, muons, quarks, etc. Meanwhile they search for a Unified Field Theory that is staring them in the face in the various forms of electromagnetism (scientist’s label for soul consciousness). In other words it is not gravity that holds the universe together, it is conscious soul attraction by intention. They need go no further than the atomic vortex to find the building block of creation by intentional choice.

Sorry I strayed slightly off topic with my tangential thinking. :>))

I wrote an essay on Why 13? A year or 2 ago, which is posted somewhere on the TOT forum. It stemmed from what I have read elsewhere about the Creator as just another spirit like you or I who got an idea: A what if … moment, which led to the creation (with the help of other spirit friends and volunteers) of this Universal experiment, which the Akashic says is the first of eventually 13 universes.

The What if? for this living universe allows for every possibility conceivable (the 12 archetypes of personality or Ego) to be played out with free will and choice being the primary construct. We do not come to know ourselves through our talents, but rather through the choices we make throughout each lifetime. So it seems this free will allowed us to place ourselves on 12 continuums (one extreme to the other) of personality characteristics upon which (through living several lifetimes) each one of us eventually found the place where we felt most balanced.

12 was the full extent of categories for possibilities of human archetypes. No more and no less. Our free will allowed us to differentiate ourselves as unique personalities on each of the 12 continuums over many lifetimes as we gained knowledge, and ultimately wisdom, of our true selves through Karma.

The 13th archetype which is reinforced by the creator as a natural culmination to the experiment was finding balance between the 12. So our soul (created to experience this universe) and ultimately our spirit (outside of this experimental universe) is unique in where it finds its balance through experience. As we mould the soul (feelings shape the soul) we slightly alter our unique vibrational energy patterns. Our own unique spirit takes this with it when we leave the universe.

This yields our recognizable vibration as to who we are in the higher dimensions and, outside of this space/time dimension where we are infinite and eternal spirit. We are all equal, but unique and special in our own way as multi-dimensional, balanced, spiritual beings. I am basically saying our spirits grow and evolve with experience in this universe, but always relating back to our “Source” (outside of any universe) whose cornerstone is love.

Balance is essential for embracing our ultimate power, benevolently, without fear. So that is a long way of summarizing what Chris says in a few words: “each soul has lived in the full range of human experiences . . .”

That is the way I have come to understand why 13? There is of course much more to describing the natural way of embracing life. Life is really a constant meditation and its important to remember to practice positive affirmations which is best demonstrated by Dr Emoto's water experiments. Emoto also went beyond how our energy and words affect water to things like rice and ultimately the human body. So we know it applies equally to our bodies and pets, plants, group consciousness and the planet to raise our own and other's vibrations above the chemtrails, negativity, etc..

If you have ever nurtured a “runt” from a litter of cats, pigs, a calf or a colt for instance, you know how effective and energizing a few words of love spoken regularly and sincerely can transform an otherwise sickly kitten. Unlike a lot of humans, animals have a very practical and rational way of understanding life, which comes from the Earth group soul they belong to. This can also be said of Sasquatch who telepathically communicates more readily with humans, most of whom have lost that ease of communication since we initiated the Human Plan 7,000 years ago. An animal’s response to love is amazingly pure. Is it any wonder they have difficulty in understanding humans’ irrational behaviour? This is also true of birds, plants, trees, etc. and it may even be true of rocks. Certainly Standing Stones and crystals can retain memories as Chris Thomas has explained.

13 is a power number in this Universe. It is one of the Fibonacci sequence numbers, which is nature's best approximation to perfection. And it is the number the illuminati tried to make us fear for obvious reasons. They take our symbology and twist its meaning for their own selfish purposes. They have been very successful in making people fear the power of 13.

This is off topic but I can't help but be enthralled by the idea that "perfection" is not all it's cracked up to be. The Phi ratio of 1.618 is what mathematicians describe as the Golden Mean ratio because it represents perfection. (readers can look it up if they are wondering why)

If you average enough Fibonacci number (1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21,34,55,89,144, etc.) ratios you always get the golden mean. The Phi ratio is only represented in 3 dimensions by the 5 platonic solids - All straight lines, all with equal angles and every point touching the inside of a globe (the 4-sided pyramid, the 6-sided cube, 8-sided octahedron, 12-sided dodecahedron, and the 20-sided icosahedron).

The Fibonacci sequence is found in all of nature. It’s how a blade of wheat or a tree multiplies as it grows, it’s seen in the pine cone and in shells.

Nature does not perfect things using straight lines. Yet it gives us beauty beyond anything man-made because of its diversity. It gives us mysteries to explore, hence walking through the meadows and along those dusty and crooked dirt roads in the country, to our destination, rather than riding in a car. Such a walk in nature is invigorating and usually brings with it a multitude of rewarding experiences, of mysteries and rare flowers to be discovered along the way. Children know this better than most adults. It is where we pick up earth energy in the form of negative ions.

I’m getting off track again but I was reminded of a personal experience while writing the above paragraph. I remember meeting a female cousin for the first time at the age of 14. She was 16 and certainly the most beautiful woman I had ever met. I met her again recently with makeup and although she is a classic beauty, I realized it wasn't her perfection that made her beautiful those many years ago. It was her freckles, an imperfection to be hidden with makeup in our world of fakes, but really, I realized in remembering, that I loved her then for being courageous in her vulnerability. Those freckles made her human and endeared her to me.

Nature and Freckles - Those are the things love is made of. Somehow 13 seems appropriate.

Question Two: Why Earth hasn't fulfilled her part of the agreement and changed her frequency as CT said she would a few years ago? Do you know the answer to this question?

Earth has changed her base note frequency; a few years ago everyone (including plant and animal life) on the planet raised their base frequency to match the Earth's 3500 Hz. This is the lowest chakra point which connects us to the planet. You could not be living on Earth now if you had not raised your 1st chakra frequency.

I know the scientists who measure Earth’s Schumann Resonance using technological instrumentation will say otherwise, but I put far more faith in human intuition and the Akashic’s recorded facts than in man made instruments that lack sufficient sensitivity.

If you are wondering why western humanity has not shown this frequency change in their behaviour, it is because many peoples’ higher chakra frequencies (it’s a rising dimensional energy gradation from 1st to 7th) have not been able or willing to match their higher energies to our greatly increased potentials.

To put it more directly, EGO, low vibrational technological interference, and purposeful distraction is getting in the way. People have long neglected their inner work to the distraction of the latest technological advances, games, political diversions, etc., etc.

We have the potential for a 285,000 Hz or more dimensional frequency rise in our crown chakra. But to achieve this requires that we clear emotional debris in our bodies which is blocking the freely flowing energies. For each person the causes and solutions will be theirs and theirs alone. No one can do this for you.

The following interview with someone who is in the process of reintegration makes it clear that it is not our beliefs which hold us back, it is our practical, grounded intentions. Whether you believe in Jesus, the Mandela effect, heaven, the faerie, pyramid power, etc. or have no beliefs whatsoever makes little difference. Our higher self is willing to work with and integrate with our physical selves in a slow progression of rising vibrational energies if our intentions are aligned with embracing life rather than exploiting the planet; of sharing our newly found energies rather than hoarding them.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiDQ8CF8FFg

In the big picture it matters little if you use wrong terminology and see the Mandela effect as genuine. Don’t be overly concerned with jargon, it’s all good in the long run. It just doesn’t matter so long as you are healthy and happy and freely sharing your energy in a world that desperately needs more joy.

Earth is also within 1/2 degree from being vertical on her axis at the energetic level, as determined by a group of expert diviners. This straitening on the axis is delayed at the physical level because the human population is not ready for it, yet. A very practical people, the Inuit, have noticed this change in the physical life they experience every day. Animal migration patterns and shadows have changed with the gradual change in Earth’s tilt.

When the human race (most notably the Western humans) made it clear that they were not ready to fully reintegrate the higher self into the physical body on Dec. 2012, because they had not done their inner work and this meant countries had also a lot to resolve with their neighbours, the Earth and Sun agreed to comply with our request to go the slow, hard way to achieve reintegration.

Too may people were looking for help from outside of themselves. For example they became transfixed on help from the semi-physical races as is apparent by the number still calling for “The Event” in which governments reveal the Alien races who visit our planet. Those races are not in a position to help us reintegrate our souls. They only have a small fraction of the knowledge possessed by our higher selves, when it comes to being wholly human. They are waiting for us to achieve this on our own as it must be. Our own egos, among other things are still interfering with this process.

So we chose to do this tediously slow through exposing and working through every single hidden reality that the “elite” have been manipulating, with the Velon puppet masters from behind the scenes. The Velon have been mostly taken care of (with the exception of about 35 still here on the planet according to C.T. writing in 2011) but the elite are still hanging on to the end and they are very much under the A.I control of the Velon, although most are oblivious to this soulless control. They are the ones practicing technological mind control over the politicians and heads of corporations. They are the ones promoting wars and misunderstandings. They are the ones polluting our energies and distracting us from our inner work. People focus too much on the outer problems instead of the inner solution.

The solution is one person at a time realizing that positive affirmations and inner energy clearing go a long way to counteracting the effects of pollution on our health and clarity of thought. The first step is making everyone aware that, for example, chemtrails exist, but cannot affect you if you raise your vibrational energies.

What we are seeing in the news are all the disheartening child molesters and monstrous crimes against humanity being exposed and the detailed workings of how we are going to bring these people to justice. It may take another 50 years to solve all these problems but that is what we chose. Personally I think the group human consciousness is about to take a big leap in awareness this year (2016) and next. The energy outlook for September this year is improving. Humanity and Earth are in deep need of experiencing pure joy again. The banksters and economists and remnants of the Industrial Revolution have long been working at taking that away form us in our daily lives.

We could have solved everything in one easy jump which would have washed everything dark away but too many of us chose to ignore the inner work of clearing emotional blocks and past trauma.

So Earth is taking it slow and easy but for most of us awake it is frustratingly slow. We do what we can to awaken one person at a time; as C.T. puts it, our responsibility is to help others awaken.

There are several essays by Chris on this subject but I just shortened them to this summary.

*The base matrix of creation is emotion and one of our purposes is to balance those emotions. For example, if you cry deeply enough, you clear the pain, and after the pain, insight is gained. Until the emotion is processed, the lesson in consciousness cannot be gained, and you remain stuck.

The Well of the Soul – The plain of Jars (see Chris Thomas books on Kobekli Tepe)

We, as a society, have been kept enslaved to the banksters, who have taken away our true, divine purpose of being here and replaced it with the need to become economically successful while wallowing in ego and materialism. Now we have the new energies coming in from the Central Sun of the Milky Way galaxy and, with them, the power to change everything.

“At the start of the 20th century, Earth entered an area of the universe where energies for change are available. These energies have manifested themselves in may different ways, but the most important has been the breakdown of stereotypic roles, for the sexes, that have developed over many centuries. In order to rebuild there first has to be a dismantling of the old.”
    The Journey Home page 37 by Chris Thomas

We are having to relearn the divine feminine respect for all of life.

With the loss of the ability to feel, the ability to process pain, became lost, and most of humanity fell into a sub-human existence (ex. Look at what Hillary Clinton has become through having never dealt with her childhood trauma) – see

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjuSKpuCvAc

Scientists, who are more advanced in their thinking, are coming forward to revise past mistakes in the understanding of our solar system. The heliocentric model has always been presented (especially by NASA) as a “frisbee” model.

We live in a helical rather than a heliocentric solar system. Life is a Spiraling vortex, not just a merry-go-round rotation. The change we are now going through is in learning to live it that way; to embrace change; to feel that tremendous energy of the angular momentum contained in the creationary vortex.

It is our evolutionary responsibility and work to re-establish the fundamental nature of creation by achieving emotional balance. This is the baseline from which all communication and interaction occurs in many species.

There is no guilt, and no punishment, because the abandonment issues causing the great divide in consciousness, resulting in evil and the destruction of life in general, are a result of a failure to resolve past trauma and mistakes, sometimes even coming from past lifetimes, but brought with us to this time for resolution. The only thing that might be considered punishment is to “own the pain,” and that’s between you and your soul, but the solution of how to achieve this balance is up to you.

I highly recommend “The Giveaway” as described by Chris Thomas.

"For the concert of Life No-one Has a programme"

What if the point of our lives were simply to live appreciatively among all the beautiful life forms that have arisen in the natural world? To love our animal and plant friends, and each other. To feel our connection with the universe and all of life.

Question Three: Do human clones really exist?

It is impossible to create a human clone, given the nature of our DNA, the stand the Earth soul has taken regarding the human template, and the fact that only a unique individual soul can build a human physical body.

There are an increasing number of people coming forward lately, from the deeply layered mind control programs and black ops sex slavery control programs who claim there exist a lot of human clones. Their horrific stories are often heart rending, and I do feel for the deep anguish they have been subjected to by these heartless, robotic, sub-human, slave masters. Although they are not aware of it, these layered memories have been inserted into their minds for the purposes of misinformation to confuse the public, and to insight fear. In many if not all cases coming from black ops programs, these whistleblowers have been mind-controlled since early childhood. Using trauma and torture, their memories have been broken down and messed with for nefarious purposes.

Of course not all whistleblowers are created, nor do they all have the purpose of misleading the public, it is mainly those from mind control programs who cannot be fully trusted. Careful discernment is essential and this is one important reason why the Akashic information is vital until we have fully integrated and can recognize truth through our own higher selves.

We know about the ELF waves and various scalar electronic devices for influencing human behaviour when our vibrations are in the lower ranges. But the Velon’s greatest weapon is us, you and me. Our imaginations, our ability to create reality. They want to harness humanity’s power through fear, confusion and mistaken beliefs. So they convince people that clones walk among us.

Vladimir Putin asks of the Western leaders: Why are you trying to insight an atomic war? Do you know what you are doing? Why is your media not covering this for the western people?

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ed20kQ8S6Q

This is the answer to his question:

Twilight Zone the monsters are due on maple street http://putlocker.is/watch-the-twilig...putlocker.html

Go to 22 minutes in, to see a very simple message of how they can and are manipulating humanity and in particular our leaders and heads of industry. It is clear that they have a deep hatred for life on this planet and in particular for human life.

Human cloning is not possible for one simple reason. Human DNA does not lend itself to cloning. Why? Because of, and thanks to, Henrietta Lacks’ higher self. Henrietta Lacks’ suffering was not in vein. The human race owes a great deal of thanks to her.

See Chris Thomas’ essay: DNA 2, 12 or 13 Strands? here: http://jandeane81.com/threads/7336-A...#post841935985

Yes they can clone cows and sheep who, like all animals, do not have individual souls, but it would be impossible to clone humans. To do so would require the absurdity of a free soul entering a cloned body. All souls have free choice and I doubt any would agree to entering a cloned body even if it were possible to create one. After all it is the soul’s higher self that determines the unique human DNA its physical body will possess.

Furthermore the definition of a human is a soul that has created FOR ITSELF a body using the etheric template provided by the Earth.

To incarnate as a human, each individual soul must first obtain permission from Earth to use her human energetic, etheric template.

The Akashic records state that Earth has flat-out refused use of this morphological field vortex to anyone except individual souls who wish to experience a physical life. Anyone acting out of other motives has been turned down. In fact one Velon who incarnated as a human and disobeyed the prime directive, of NOT acting in a way that interfered with another’s free choice, was forcibly removed by Earth’s guardians.

I usually find when a subject turns me off there is good reason to believe it is a lie and utter nonsense. But the programmed whistleblowers have really been pushing the idea of clones for some time now.

What will be the next Kool-Aid mix they come up with to engage and harness the mind while distracting us from our inner work towards awakening the human group consciousness?

It is each person’s responsibility to help others awaken. We do this by focusing on clearing ourselves of unwanted belief systems, and emotional energy blocks by looking within.

Even David Icke is pushing the false Annunaki gods story and translations channelled by Zachariah Sitchin from unknown entities (Velon).

No one can push our buttons if we are aware of them and, like Vladimir Putin, we have deactivated them.

http://wariscrime.com/new/royal-arch...ecret-service/

Each person’s discernment is crucial during these times of CHANGE. Each of us comes to know our true selves not through our talents, but through the choices we have made and will make, as we experience our expanding awareness, our growing consciousness, the changes we allow to flow through our inner selves and in what we choose to manifest in the outer world of group consciousness. That is the purpose that unites us all and connects us to every living thing in this universe.

We eventually come to feel the fluidity in motion as we clear out unwanted energy blocks to our free flowing emotions and intelligence of the heart. Rather than suppressing our true feelings, we should be finding balance through expression. This is how we find and feel connections to our higher selves. As we feel our higher self enter our body more and more we become increasingly intuitive. We recognize the lies immediately. We learn to trust our inner knowing.

With no one paying attention, the propaganda machine shrivels and dies.
    Last edited by Herbert, 20th August 2016 at 00:09.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd August 2016), Anastasia (20th August 2016), donsan (20th August 2016), Dreamtimer (24th August 2016), Greenbarry (19th August 2016), Margueritebee (24th March 2017), modwiz (25th August 2016)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Finally Some Good News

Long-Lasting Positive Changes Beginning For the Overall Collective Consciousness and Individual Relationships in Early September.

Carl Boudreauis the most thoughtful and introspective of the many astrologers out there, which is why I usually pick his analysis.

We know from C.T.’s research that all of the planets work together to bring about change and to work through karma here on Earth. When we were Wholly Human we could readily see those manifesting energies of change, all of us.

Temporarily we must rely on the best of astrologers to spell out for us what some of us are feeling vaguely. Eventually we'll be able to see the energies of change all around us.

In Full here: https://www.facebook.com/notes/carl-...10588889466899

I think a corner will be turned in September. I think the worst will be over by September 9 when Jupiter enters Libra.

In Sum

Over the last forty years and more, we co-created a global oligarchy. We have been ‘co-experiencing’ the negative effects of that oligarchy for some years now.

The mutable T-Square is currently helping us ‘co-deconstruct’ the oligarchy, with considerable hardship and risk to ourselves. Essentially, what we have been doing recently is ‘co-deconstructing’ the oligarchy and its basis in consciousness as we deal with the rigors of the change process and cope with the damage still being done by decades of oligarchic misrule.

For the most part, we have been enduring this difficult reconstructive and transformative process without the benefit of Jupiter - the most powerfully benevolent planet in the Zodiac. As a strengthened Jupiter rejoins the game, we should all feel relief and experience renewed up for the future.

To a very large extent, co-creating the global oligarchy was about the gross abuse of Jupiter’s wealth building powers. It seems poetic justice that we should endure a lengthy portion of the ‘co-deconstruction’ phase largely without Jupiter’s assistance.

The Nick of Time

Let us hope that we have learned what we need to know about the proper use of Jupiter’s wealth building powers so that, as Jupiter’s wealth building powers become available again, we don’t make the same mistakes over again, we don’t extend or recreate the oligarchy.
    Finally, now that it’s back, Jupiter will help heal the damage the oligarchy has inflicted as well as the damaging side effects of the co-deconstruction process.

Given how matters stand, how close we came, Jupiter’s Libra ingress arrived not a moment too soon.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd August 2016), Elen (21st August 2016), Greenbarry (23rd August 2016), modwiz (25th August 2016), Sandra (21st August 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,215 Times in 266 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Herbert View Post
    Finally Some Good News

Long-Lasting Positive Changes Beginning For the Overall Collective Consciousness and Individual Relationships in Early September.

Carl Boudreauis the most thoughtful and introspective of the many astrologers out there, which is why I usually pick his analysis.

We know from C.T.’s research that all of the planets work together to bring about change and to work through karma here on Earth. When we were Wholly Human we could readily see those manifesting energies of change, all of us.

Temporarily we must rely on the best of astrologers to spell out for us what some of us are feeling vaguely. Eventually we'll be able to see the energies of change all around us.

In Full here: https://www.facebook.com/notes/carl-...10588889466899

I think a corner will be turned in September. I think the worst will be over by September 9 when Jupiter enters Libra.

In Sum

Over the last forty years and more, we co-created a global oligarchy. We have been ‘co-experiencing’ the negative effects of that oligarchy for some years now.

The mutable T-Square is currently helping us ‘co-deconstruct’ the oligarchy, with considerable hardship and risk to ourselves. Essentially, what we have been doing recently is ‘co-deconstructing’ the oligarchy and its basis in consciousness as we deal with the rigors of the change process and cope with the damage still being done by decades of oligarchic misrule.

For the most part, we have been enduring this difficult reconstructive and transformative process without the benefit of Jupiter - the most powerfully benevolent planet in the Zodiac. As a strengthened Jupiter rejoins the game, we should all feel relief and experience renewed up for the future.

To a very large extent, co-creating the global oligarchy was about the gross abuse of Jupiter’s wealth building powers. It seems poetic justice that we should endure a lengthy portion of the ‘co-deconstruction’ phase largely without Jupiter’s assistance.

The Nick of Time

Let us hope that we have learned what we need to know about the proper use of Jupiter’s wealth building powers so that, as Jupiter’s wealth building powers become available again, we don’t make the same mistakes over again, we don’t extend or recreate the oligarchy.
    Finally, now that it’s back, Jupiter will help heal the damage the oligarchy has inflicted as well as the damaging side effects of the co-deconstruction process.

Given how matters stand, how close we came, Jupiter’s Libra ingress arrived not a moment too soon.
    ok.. wonderful.. but can you translate that in Lehman terms?

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Greenbarry For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd August 2016), Dreamtimer (24th August 2016), Elen (23rd August 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    In my opinion, organized crime, I mean religion (Christianity) can be boiled down to a very simple thesis - you CANNOT do it yourself and you MUST have help. I cannot imagine, in all space and time, a more cruel and disempowering thing to say to ANYONE.

Add in and "btw, we need YOUR money" and we have cult mind control based on disempowerment.

Why is this relevant?

Because it is the polar opposite of everything CT writes about - you HAVE TO do it yourself. NOBODY can do it for you. NOBODY.

I find this a timely thing to post here. Not as a reminder, but a seed to plant as time goes by with what appears to be very little change as CT has written about. In other words, the cabal/sicko's still have control of most of the population.

According to CT, over 3 million have "figured it out on their own" and "completed on their own." NOOBODY helped them, They shed whatever forces were holding them back, made the right choices and integrated ON THEIR OWN.

There is no magic date. No magic answer. No spokesperson. No evangelist. No explanations that can do it for you. There is nothing to think about. It is a matter of completing the tasks at hand and being in such a place/state where you obviously have to completely let go of everything and embrace the change enough where you own soul gives the green light.

I do not have the answers nor can I interpret CT's message for anyone. NOBODY can. You HAVE to interpret it yourself. I can ask fun questions. I can write this today stating you HAVE to do it yourself because CT has said that until he is blue in the face. Book after book. Essay after essay. Interview after interview. The same message repeated over and over and over.

NOBODY CAN DO IT FOR YOU.

It took me a while to catch on to that. I just live day to day now. Some days I get my assed kicked. Some days go well. I have no clue when I will integrate and have decided to concentrate on one day at a time.

Finally, CT always hinted at a fake invasion etc. He coined the "hard way" after waking up December 22, 2012, to the fact change did not occur. I expect these asstards to try something but frankly I don't really give it much thought anymore. The Earth and Sun are "pals" and I really don't think all these planets and other races are going to let these ****sticks take the whole show down.

I would rather go fishing and have a cold beer... Cheers!

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (24th August 2016), Elen (24th August 2016), Margueritebee (24th March 2017), modwiz (25th August 2016), Sandra (24th August 2016)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Greenbarry: ok.. wonderful.. but can you translate that in Lehman terms?

In answer to your question Greenbarry, I thought the presentation by Carl Boudreau was pretty straight forward. The new energies beginning around September 9 are favouring the ninety-nine percents’ choices over the one percents’ choices. Division and wars are about to become a thing of the past, over the next year. Change for the better is at hand. We are seeing in Hillary Clinton big time karma payback, and it will get worse for that group over time.

But there is a warning included, and that warning is encapsulated in this interview with David Icke. People get the governments they deserve. Don’t ever believe your work is done because you voted.

Politics are not the answer to anything. Voting, such as BREXIT is an important and needed step in the right direction but it is useless unless the 99% are prepared to persistently keep up the pressure for change. The 1% and their politicians are very good with words and lies to cover up, but what we want is actions. Nothing less will do.

In C.T.’s words nothing will change permanently until we have reintegrated. No one can be fooled when they are aligned with their higher self. So that is where your focus should be.

Yes Hillary is the only person in the world who could make Donald Trump look like a preferred alternative. But he is part of the establishment despite what he may say. The hidden hand is still at work and will continue to be until each one of us can recognize a lie when we hear it. In every election the Americans have the wool pulled over their eyes, and they believe Trump because he speaks to people’s hopes, he brings humanity’s desperate emotions into the mix. But Nothing has changed. Trump’s debt is still held by the Rothschilds.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqDiPgBaw9k

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th August 2016), Elen (26th August 2016), Greenbarry (26th August 2016), modwiz (25th August 2016)

Thanks
    Herbert do you know anything?
    has Ct ever looked into this dogman phenomena? if so, does he say why,
    who or how they were created? just trying to comprehend why something
    so fierce would be created. guess not much difference as to a lion, alligator
    or bear.. oh my!.. but different that they are human like!?.. wtfunk!

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Greenbarry For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th August 2016), Elen (26th August 2016), modwiz (26th August 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    I posted in wrong thread and so this post is junk. Oops. That is I deleted unrelated comment.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th August 2016), Elen (27th August 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thought I would share this. Some of you will recall CT saying that our cells had bits and pieces of DNA floating around in them and it was difficult for us to know why. In other words, nobody really figured it out.

Recall where he said these pieces were recombining and people were adding to the two strand helix towards the goal of 12 or maybe 13.

Ok, I was thinking this is EXACTGLY how our memories of past lives have been blocked. The 10-11 strands that have been in pieces contain all the past live memories I bet. The two we have been using are "limited" I would guess.

NO wonder we can't remember our past lives - that part of the "hard drive" didn't exist. AS the DNA recombines I would expect the memories of past lives to show or manifest in dreams or meditation. A form of "proof" your DNA is building.

I personally do not have past life dreams really. Almost all of them seem to be in current time because of the people that are in them or cars or some kind of land mark I can identify with this life. HOWEVER, an expert dowser claims I have 12 strands of DNA.

My ego wants to believe the dowser my "lump" says if I had 12 strands and life/reincarnation spell lasted 100 years or so (CT wrote about an average of 50-70 lifetimes we have lived?) I would guess I have lived many lives YET do not dream of them nor remember them.

Oh well, no harm in admitting it. I simply have no real proof I have more than two strands of DNA. On the other hand, I know I have downloaded more of my soul and I thought you needed to have more DNA to download more soul? WE all know you need to be at 3.5 Hz but since the soul/HS carries all the memories it makes sense to need more DNA to download more soul.

I circle back to I don't have past life memories. I really don't. I am still blocked. Not really sure what it means but I thought it would be worth sharing.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (3rd September 2016), Elen (31st August 2016), Greenbarry (31st August 2016), Innocent Warrior (31st August 2016), modwiz (4th September 2016)

Thanks

Herbert do you know anything?
    has Ct ever looked into this dogman phenomena? if so, does he say why,
    who or how they were created? just trying to comprehend why something
    so fierce would be created. guess not much difference as to a lion, alligator
    or bear.. oh my!.. but different that they are human like!?..

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greenbarry For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (3rd September 2016), Elen (2nd September 2016)