Page 215 of 258 FirstFirst ... 115165205212213214215216217218225 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Millions and millions.

I just recently read that there has been nearly a billion spent by Republicans on campaigning. Wow.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th July 2020), Aragorn (24th July 2020), Elen (24th July 2020), Emil El Zapato (24th July 2020), Wind (24th July 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,093 Times in 20,304 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Millions and millions.

I just recently read that there has been nearly a billion spent by Republicans on campaigning. Wow.
    Which means that at least for the biggest corporations, the economy must still be sufficiently booming, because they're the ones providing for that campaign budget.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th July 2020), Dreamtimer (24th July 2020), Elen (24th July 2020), Emil El Zapato (24th July 2020), Wind (24th July 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Late.

Closing in on $1900...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th July 2020), Emil El Zapato (25th July 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Gold closed at $1900. You think that’s a prank?

This isn’t you against the trumpet. This is about survival.

I’ll give you some cheap advice. Take care of your family and stop watching the “left” hand. We are heading down the wrong direction and all we have is each other...

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th July 2020), Emil El Zapato (25th July 2020), modwiz (25th July 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Late night.

If you look at facts they all add up to a drill. A live exercise.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th July 2020), Emil El Zapato (27th July 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I sure do miss the incredible insight Chris got from reading the akashic. It would be priceless to hear what he would say about the pandemic. Instead we are left with facts we have to discover ourselves.

Fact: for 1/2 a year the media has pushed the pandemic agenda yet the media 100% doesn’t tell the truth and is engages in mind control social engineering at all times.

Fact: gigantic ships were brought in but a few to no people used them.

Fact: field hospitals were erected and few to no people used them. No overflow ever existed.

Fact: hospitals were never even close to capacity and no overflow ever existed.

Fact: no patients should have ever been take to any facility until an overflow existed. Why alleged infected people were taken to nursing homes is sinister at best snd I do not know what they were infected with.

Fact: hospitals and nursing homes were paid to label anything covid.

Fact: 99.x% survive thd most killer virus of all space and time.

Fact: almost 100% diagnosed with covid hsvd no actual proof they are not sick with something else.

Fact: people diagnosed with covid sleep together and live together yet it is often not transferred.

Fact: covid symptoms expand each week.

Fact: they claim millions have the most deadly virus of all space and time but don’t know it. Conversely if you have polio etc. you know it.

Fact: we don’t know if the test spreads it.

Fact: I know two people of all the people I know that said they have it and no neither transferred it even to someone they slept with and lived with.

Fact: Fauci is not someone to trust. Nor is the cdc, who, etc.

Fact: nobody knows how it really is transferred. If masks work why is anyone wearing one in any danger?

Fact: everything points to a live exercise. Nothing points to the greatest threat the planet has ever witnessed.

Fact: it’s an election year.

Fact: economic destruction is occurring and we don’t know the end consequences yet.

Fact: we are being lied to.

I could go on but I have better things to do with my time. Some of you will twist the facts etc. and frankly I don’t give a shit of your belief the media is telling the truth and this 99.x% survival rate and all the facts are meaningless because you hav an opinion.

Believe whatever you want to believe. Nothing adds up to cause the destruction we see daily. Nothing adds up to the orders we are given. Nothing adds up except one thing: a live exercise with an agenda.

At this rate the future looks like a v/Illuminati/nwo cashless surveillance state of consolidation.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th July 2020), Emil El Zapato (27th July 2020), modwiz (27th July 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I just read an article stating unemployment bonus should stay at $600 per week because there are 300 applicants for each job.

Drive down the road and look at all the hiring signs.

Many of you are in for a big wake up call. They will finance unemployment and small businesses will continue to shutter. Some of us call that consolidation.

Gold is $14 from life of contract highs. People thAt have money have to pay that much to convert fiat paper. It’s a tuff call to spend $100,000 in cash for around 50 oz. It’s arguably to late. However, if it goes to $3000 it’s not to late. However, try buying and selling real gold versus the futures market.

It ain’t the same.

We are watching the cusp of major inflation. It may eventually lead to major deflation but for now they are printing money which is owed to the Federal Reserve. Just like in the 20’s it was a stock market boom and inflationary because everyone was doing well. Then, “it” happened.

Gold isn’t set anymore. It floats. You want it now you pay huge for it. The little guy is priced out.

We are closing in on the effects of printing. Everyone has money. Welfare has distributed wealth. When that dries up an infection point will occur.

We need to be prepared for difficult times. Those of you that want to blame trump go for it.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th July 2020), Elen (27th July 2020), Emil El Zapato (27th July 2020), modwiz (27th July 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Early morning.

Gold $1936. New high. Silver over $24. I thought it may take a couple weeks. I was wrong.

$2021 is less than $100 away. Expect more printing. It is usually numbers in a computer. Money out of thin air.

It won’t wok out. Never has...

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th July 2020), Emil El Zapato (27th July 2020), modwiz (27th July 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,467 Times in 10,172 Posts
    Silver silver silver, is used in making many things so is more valuable atm than gold when buying as it will go up dramaticalllly, may mean a silver type of standard in near future, a guess.

Will add, i feel that commodities will be the standard in far future lol weeks or years lol

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (27th July 2020), modwiz (27th July 2020), Orbs (27th July 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    My day is about to start and it won’t be an easy one. I was thinking about baseball. About change. About the near future. About Coronavirus being some type of cold that many people have and carry.

After 6 months it is not what the media has told us. It’s not my opinion it is not what we were told. So what is it?

It’s on a can of Lysol. Has been for decades probably. So what’s going to happen?

I read it takes two stamps to mail in your vote. Maybe that’s true, maybe not. What is true is mass mail in voting is a change of traditional voting. Whatever is going on Is having an effect on voting.

3.5 years of every trick in the book to get a change in the office. I’m honestly concerned about what lies ahead. Gold is not forecasting anything good. When it exceeds time itself what does that mean?

For some, it will be Trumps fault. For some of us it shows the decline in value of fiat paper money. To some of you that don’t have a pot to piss in it’s funny and trumps fault. To some who have saved from hard work it means the same pile of savings buys less of an asset like gold. It’s a sign of dilution of cash.

What will it trigger? Maybe nothing. Maybe everything. I would imagine other base metals getting more expensive.

Last time I looked at the CPI it did not mirror gold. I see crude oil stable as can be at $41. Didn’t stay at -$40 long. Didn’t stay at $10 long. Right back to $40. Historically that’s not cheap. Again, printing causes inflation. A glut but it’s still $40.

Will stocks rise? Will real estate rise? If there is more paper it figures they will. Again, a pile of savings buys less. However the federal reserve is very crooked and has a lot of control over inflation and deflation. Maybe gold is forecasting a major decline in stock values. Maybe the fed will do what they do.

A stock sell off before the selection in November would fit the narrative. Gold is saying it is likely.

We have discussed the gun card. I don’t know when it will be played but since it’s such a huge pressure point expect it.

Expect the coin shortage and massive use of plastic to continue.

Expect covid to continue.

Expect food to rise steadily although volatility is there. It wouldn’t surprise me cattle get infected. Anything on the supply side is fair game in this hell.

Will asteroids be next? Wil the alien card get played?

One thing is obvious - they are dismantling the economy as we know it. Expect more welfare to ensure harm to small businesses. However, the temporary new money drives people to spend it.

Have to go start my day. I will ignore most of this and try to make the best day at work I can. In the near future we may all look back at how good it was this July 27, 2020...

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th July 2020), Emil El Zapato (27th July 2020), modwiz (27th July 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Gold and silver continue their bull market appreciating while paper looses value.

How you like them apples?

Oh, you don’t have any money so you don’t give a shit?

You will soon enough.

Let’s just hope this is a paradigm shift.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th July 2020), Elen (28th July 2020), Emil El Zapato (27th July 2020), modwiz (28th July 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Late.

Gold and silver giving back some gains. Corrections probably won’t last long.

Unemployment benefits trimmed but still high. MLB cancels 2 games - covid.

Ben Fulford says the USA is bankrupt. Why are the printing trillions? Ha ha ha. Nobody has told them we are bankrupt.

Building a debt bubble is part of the script. It is also more interest to the fed. You can bet they take their trillions in interest and buy gold. Why would they want to hold their paper?

When it all collapses is anyone’s guess. It’s looking like sooner rather than later...

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th July 2020), modwiz (28th July 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Early.

There are tidbits of truth trying to bubble up. It is very difficult to detect. It’s hard to discern fact from fiction. For example, I read something about front line doctors exposing the pandemic. I won’t take the time to watch it because I don’t trust what’s so easy to find. However, maybe it’s true.

The facts do not support the main stream narrative. I wonder if I was tested if it would be positive? I have no symptoms but I do wonder. The Coronavirus has been around for a long time.

What’s odd is no other deaths gain any media attention. 24/7 reporting on covid deaths. That’s propaganda.

They have to keep this going until November 4. I discussed nested Hegelian dialectics months ago. The coin shortage is a good example. Hard to say what’s next. What’s concerning is it is only 3 months and one week until November 4. Whatever they have planned is upon us...

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th July 2020), modwiz (28th July 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Gold came back from losses and closed at $1952.

$68 from trading equal to time itself as measured on earth in linear years. Without much doubt if will be at the year 2000 soon enough.

We are slowly seeing the effects. Stimulus money has put a bandaid on things as people spend money because they have it. As things heat up we will see nonessential items loose while essential items move up in price rapidly. Items such as food.

For this to happen they need supply destruction. Contaminated cattle, poultry, etc. Food production interruptions. Labor issues stocking shelves. Etc.

3 months left until the selection.

I sincerely hope I’m wrong. Unfortunately, the moves they can make include war, guns, etc. No need to list them. Time will tell all...

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

modwiz (28th July 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Gold hit 1974 today.

I have never seen or read a report about gold trading above time itself. The full meaning of it is unknown but it is historical nonetheless.

Imagine gold at $1000 in the year 1000. People wiped with their hands and made about .02 cents per year...

It was $20 in 1900.

Now 1950/2020.

Can you say fiat printing? Sure you can...