Page 20 of 258 FirstFirst ... 10171819202122233070120 ... LastLast

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Aargon I think you would find the works of Chris Thomas fascinating if you actually read it yourself. Second hand information is usually distorted for different reasons. I am always exchanging books and going to the movies with a dear friend. It amazes me how we always have different perspectives, understandings, memories and interpretations of shared media.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anastasia For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd July 2016), Dreamtimer (23rd July 2016), Elen (23rd July 2016), Greenbarry (23rd July 2016), Herbert (23rd July 2016)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,958 Times in 344 Posts
    For Aragorn

Any respectful question on the material is welcome here. I've had to type this very fast so forgive any errors for the time being. I normally like to do things properly the first time and when it comes to science it does not pay to get sloppy with wording.

Simply put, a dimension is a measure of energetic frequency combinations. They are not divided by boundaries as some people think. They fluidly intermingle all the time. But each solar system has its own dimensional combinations for specific learning experiences. Everything is energy but the speed of light, and hence time, is affected by the dimensions involved. All dimensions on, for instance Earth, exist in the same space. The semi-physical races can pass through walls because they have less compressed bodies energy wise. They vibrate at a higher dimensional frequency. They can be seen by some people who have a higher perceptive ability and they can slow their frequency too if they want to be seen. Their space ships also can pass through mountains because they are also vibrating on a higher dimensional level. I'm sure you already know this but for those who do not I'm including this for clarification. There is so much that could be included here.

My number one priority in starting this thread and my previous thread elsewhere, which had 107,000 views before the forum closed, was to NOT misrepresent Chris Thomas' information taken from the Akashic Records. I have many many notes from Chris which have never been posted here. I have also made an index to his 8 history books so that I can look up topics more easily since his books do not have indexes. As a farmer, my time is limited so it is easier for me if you ask specific questions.

I spent 2 years talking to Chris to ensure that I understood the facts he has taken from the Akashic over a roughly 20 year period. The Akashic only records events as they happen in this universe. If anyone has an effect on those major events they may be mentioned but most personal history is contained in an individual's DNA memories, which is usually not available to them at this time. i.e. the so-called "junk" DNA.

No one before or since has done this kind of intense research and each fact has been checked several times by Chris to ensure accuracy. He also has a rich knowledge of science as it has been theorized and on new developments and discoveries. These are not his opinions being presented, they are facts taken from the Akashic. There is only one time line according to the Akashic. If someone chooses to travel back in time as the Annunaki did to about 5,000 years ago, it will be recorded in the Akashic. If they influence their own future then they cannot travel back from whence they came. They are stuck there to live out their lives, which in the case of the semi-physical races their bodies are self-repairing and they live forever, until they decide to return to creator.

Because the semi-physical races' souls are attached to their bodies, they would not think of ever building a weapon to kill anyone. Doing so would kill the soul, returning it to the Creator and so removing them from the universe. Killing is a uniquely human experience. All semi-physical races were created roughly 35 Million years ago. Each race was created on its own individual and unique planet. Form follows frequency means the dimensional energies of that planet determine the body structure.

In lieu of using weapons, the Annunaki (Velon) have chosen to use subterfuge, channeling and psychology through their mind controlled humans whose egos are addicted to power and greed. There is much more that could be said about their methods including their "Me" (pronounced May) highly advanced computers capable of holding 100 souls and creating a specified body structure for the soul to occupy.

The real Greys left the planet about the year 2000. Someone I know who had been taken on board their ships since they were 2 years old had those experiences end abruptly at about that time. The subterfuge from those in the underground bases has portrayed the Greys as still abducting humans. The abductees are shown short Greys who are in fact bio-mechanical robots with a minimum of DNA (not human) to carry out tasks. The tall Greys are always seen in these abduction experiences which suggest they are not the true Greys. No one including C.T. knows how they were created. The Annunaki's favorite disguise is Draco and that does reflect their vicious nature. But the have taken on many, many disguises in terms of body structure.

I do welcome any questions Aragorn, once you have gained a general understanding of the material. I have never disrespected any person who has posted here. Some of your comments are interesting but I cannot address your beliefs. I can however answer any questions relating to the material to clarify. If I don't know the answer I will say so. Chris Thomas has been under intense psychic surveillance for about 2 years now so he is no longer available to answer questions. But he has left us with 8 history books, many free essays and 13 interviews. He was asked by the Earth to do this labour of love for both her and humanity.

It would take pages and pages to fill you in on everything he gleaned from the Akashic. But I will post some questions and answers to give you a better general understanding so that you can ask individual questions that are well thought out. I will try to respond likewise.

SYNTHESIS BY CHRIS THOMAS

APPENDIX ONE THIRTEEN MOST ASKED QUESTIONS

Page 141
    When I used to wander about a bit and give talks, people would always ask me questions. The questions rarely varied as people tend to share similar concerns.

So, set out below are the 13 questions I was most asked together with a brief answer for each. Obviously, if you would like a longer answer, all I can suggest is that you read my books – see the end pages of this book.

Q1. Who am I and where do I come from?

A. You are a soul, an immense consciousness that has chosen to come to Earth and build for yourself a human body in order to discover how physical life is lived.

There are 2 possible types of soul origin. The first accounts for over 99% of humans and that is the 6 “non-physical” races who most people would consider to be “Angels”. The second possible soul origin is that of being from one of the “wemi-physical” races. This soul origin accounts for less than 1% of the human population. See Chapters 2 and 3.

Q2. Are “Angels” (the non-physical races)higher beings than those of the semi-physical races?

A. Only a human would ask this question – nobody else throughout the Universe would even consider that there could be a difference. All souls are Created and there is no “higher” or “lower” – just souls.

Q3. (a) What am I doing here?
    (b) I have a sense of having a job to do. What is it?

A. (a) Like all other humans, you have come to Earth to experience physical life on a planet where the experience is unique. For the last 7,000 years, we have, collectively, been exploring how we find our way to re-merging the whole of the soul back into the physical body.

(b) The feeling of “having a job to do” is very common among those who are currently physical. Essentially, we all have a role to play in the same “job”; this is to complete our individual part of The Human Plan and put our collective knowledge to work so that as many people as possible can re-merge the soul back into the body.

Q4. (a) How old is my soul?
    (b) What does it mean when mediums tell me that I am an “old soul”?

A. (a) If you are of the non-physical races soul origin; you will be 100 Million years old. If you are of the semi-physical races soul origin, you will be 30 Million years old.
    (b) As you can see, there are only two possible ages for your soul and neither of these ages makes you new or old on a soul level. The term “old soul” usually applies to someone who has more experience or wisdom from living numerous human lifetimes. It usually means that you seem more relaxed about life than most, nothing more.

Q5. I was told that new souls used to be born to close-knit tribal communities so they could be taught how to be human – is this correct?

A. This is either a misunderstanding or wishful thinking. If we had all lived our first human lifetime with a traditional tribal community learning how to live on the Earth, I think we would be considerably more environmentally aware and not have allowed the destruction of the planet.

Q6. What is a chakra?

A. There are 7 primary energy centers within the body (see illustration 5) all located along the spine between the top of the head and the very base of the spine commonly known as chakras. The word chakra is originally Sanskrit and means something like “spinning wheel of light” which describes what the chakras actually look like when viewed from the front. When viewed from the side a chakra looks like a cone of energy.

Each chakra is an aspect of the soul made physical and is one of the ways in which our higher self communicates to the physical aspect of our soul.

Q7. (a) How do I know what lessons my soul wants me to learn?
    (b) How do I know when I have learned it?

A. (a) If you keep asking the question “Why do I keep finding myself in the same situation?” it is because you are not learning what your higher self wants you to learn and is repeatedly putting you back into similar situations until you break the cycle.

The main way in which the soul (higher self) communicates to us is through the chakras. If our chakras are fully open and fully energized then we are doing what our soul wants us to. But, if we go against the soul’s wishes, we deplete the energy of one, or more, chakras and we develop symptoms of illness. This is what all illness is – the soul trying to tell us that we have strayed from our chosen path.
    (b) We know we have learned out lessons when we stop recycling in the same or similar situations and our lives become less complicated.
    In addition, we know we have learned the lessons our soul wants us to when the symptoms of illness we have been experiencing have disappeared. If we are not listening to the soul, the symptoms of illness become more intense until we do pay attention to what our soul is trying to tell us. Death is the ultimate message from the soul to tell us that we have gone very wrong in our lives. But at least on death, we can work it out and build for ourselves a new body and try again.

Q8 (a) Does the planet have a soul?
    (b) Do animals have souls?

A. (a) Yes, the planet is an immense consciousness (soul) who has created all plant and animal life and works very closely with each and every human. The way in which we stay on the planet is through our first (root) chakra which connects our soul to the planet’s soul – it isn’t gravity that keeps us on Earth but our soul to soul connection to the planet.
    (b) Animals are a little different to humans in that they do not have individual souls. Animals have a group soul – for example: a group soul for elephants, a group soul for bears or a group soul for dogs. Each animal is an individual but, for their whole lifetime, they remain connected into their group soul and return to their group soul on death. Animals such as cats and dogs also have group souls but when they are connected with particular people as pets or companions, they can draw more energy from their group soul and make them more an individual but still connected to their group soul.

Q9. When you die, who is it that meets you?

A. In the vast majority of cases the one that greets you on death is your higher self. However, the souls of people you were particularly close to in the life you have just left can also be there to greet you and lead you to your higher self.

Q10. How quickly after death can you reincarnate?

A. The period between lives can vary considerably. On average, it takes about 100 years to plan out your next lifetime. However, it is possible to plan to start a new life even before you leave the last one. This is possible by reducing the amount of soul energy you keep in your current body – for example someone who id in a coma or someone who has dementia can reduce their level of soul energy out of one body and transfer it into a new-born child. The choices and possibilities are as individual as the soul.

Q11. Why can’t I see the Faerie?

A. It could be as simple as the Faerie do not want to see you! Generally speaking, it is usually inappropriate for people to see the Faerie for two reasons. The first is that if you could se the Faerie, you would be tempted to spend all your time with them and would not get on with the things your soul wants you to explore in this particular lifetime. Secondly, there would be the temptation to shout your ability from the rooftops which would only get you locked up and so you still wouldn’t do what your soul wants you to.
    The real answer is that if it is appropriate for you to work with the Faerie then you will do so. If your soul does not consider it appropriate then no amount of wishful thinning will make it happen. When you have completed your soul reintegration, you will be able to see the Faerie quite naturally.

Q12. Can anyone access the Akashic?

A. Yes, anyone can access the Akashic; but, it requires an open mind, practice and discipline. It also requires that your higher self thinks it is a good idea – see Appendix 5.

Q13. If several million people have already completed their soul reintegration, why are they not helping everyone else to complete?

A. Every single soul connected with Earth has absolute freedom of choice to choose their actions and so each individual, who is currently on Earth, has chosen whether they are going to complete their part of The Human Plan or not. In order to complete our soul re-merging, we need to take actions which clear out the debris we have accumulated during our lives. If you have chosen to go through with your own soul reintegration then you need to clear out the emotional debris you have accumulated through this lifetime. It is obviously your choice as to whether you achieve your own clearance – nobody can do this for you. So the reason why those who have completed their soul reintegration are keeping themselves hidden is that there is nothing they can do to help you until you have helped yourself.

The other reason why they remain hidden is that the rest of the population would turn them into the “Meritrea” or the “Second Coming”. This would not be very helpful at this time as it would distract people away from their own path to clearance and reintegration.

Only you can complete your own soul reintegration, nobody can do it for you.
    Last edited by Herbert, 17th August 2019 at 19:25.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th July 2016), Aragorn (23rd July 2016), Cearna (24th July 2016), donsan (24th July 2016), Dreamtimer (24th July 2016), Elen (23rd July 2016), Greenbarry (23rd July 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Thank you, Herbert, for magnanimously posting this rather elaborate synopsis. I was however already familiar with a great deal of it, and I have watched (and listened to) interviews of Chris Thomas. So I'm not a complete stranger to his material.

Unfortunately, and with all due respect for the man — as well as for yourself and the other participants of this thread — I cannot say that the material resonates with me, or at least, not on account of the bulk of the material. There is some information in there which does feel correct to me, and which also seems plausible from the scientific point of view, but there is just as well an equal amount of information which does not agree with my own experiences and inner feelings. But then again, I'm a bit of a maverick in my own right.

So I'm afraid I'm going to have to keep it at "Let's respectfully agree to disagree" on a certain amount of the information that Chris Thomas has published. No hard feelings, I hope?

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th July 2016), Cearna (24th July 2016), Dreamtimer (23rd July 2016), Elen (23rd July 2016), modwiz (24th July 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Thank you, Herbert, for magnanimously posting this rather elaborate synopsis. I was however already familiar with a great deal of it, and I have watched (and listened to) interviews of Chris Thomas. So I'm not a complete stranger to his material.

Unfortunately, and with all due respect for the man — as well as for yourself and the other participants of this thread — I cannot say that the material resonates with me, or at least, not on account of the bulk of the material. There is some information in there which does feel correct to me, and which also seems plausible from the scientific point of view, but there is just as well an equal amount of information which does not agree with my own experiences and inner feelings. But then again, I'm a bit of a maverick in my own right.

So I'm afraid I'm going to have to keep it at "Let's respectfully agree to disagree" on a certain amount of the information that Chris Thomas has published. No hard feelings, I hope?

It's a human trait. We all journey and find what resonates and what does not. Agree to disagree is a neutral corner. I am all for it. The world can be a very lonely place without it.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Anastasia For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th July 2016), Aragorn (23rd July 2016), Cearna (24th July 2016), Dreamtimer (23rd July 2016), Elen (24th July 2016), Greenbarry (23rd July 2016), modwiz (24th July 2016)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Anastasia View Post
    It's a human trait. We all journey and find what resonates and what does not. Agree to disagree is a neutral corner. I am all for it. The world can be a very lonely place without it.
    Well said Amanda

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th July 2016), Aragorn (24th July 2016), Cearna (24th July 2016), Dreamtimer (24th July 2016), modwiz (24th July 2016)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    “Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought.” (jfk)

All CT did was to report what he could from the Akashic, Mother Earth & psychic healing investigations, and let everyone decide for themselves. He didn't demand the spotlight nor did he reap many benefits from his efforts. On the contrary, it was an uphill battle for him from the get-go. He suffered at least 3 debilitating attempts on his life that I am aware of. He has become a medical anomaly in that he now has 5 chambers in his heart.

He was under psychic attack when he wrote his last 3 books which made it very difficult. Only one small family farm publisher in Britain was willing to print his books. Their father and company founder is now dead and they no longer answer messages. Another company in America tried to publish his books but had their accounts frozen by the NSA. Chris Thomas ended up having to self-publish his last 2 books.

I can only ask: why are the cabal trying to prevent this research from becoming public knowledge unless it contains enough truth to awaken human group consciousness as to who we really are?

"Chris is the ONLY one that has EVER done this thorough an investigation of the Akashic. Everyone else, with all of their information, thrive on their followers and don't take criticism well. That's all human ego.

All CT has ever done is to tell us to take care of ourselves...not how he could take care of us." (Firehorse)

It's the most mind-blowing simplicity I have ever encountered. This information from the Akashic shatters belief systems but to accept it, it also requires that individuals allow their higher selves to direct their lives.

The biggest problem for us all is EGO. The ego is very cunning, it can be very elegant in its play with words, it puts others down in very subtle ways, in order to gain confidence, while at the same time seeming to be benevolent. You cannot live without some ego, but we must remember that the ego should be connected to the heart and not the mind-intellect.

The heart allows for all things and makes life much easier, allowing us to relax.

In contrast the mind defends belief systems, rationalizes fear, and very often opposes or tries to second guess the higher self. We often recognize egos that are too big in others, but an ego that is too small can also be a problem.

Balance is what we seek and very often when you do something for no apparent reason, that is your higher self screaming at you to wake up and move your ego to your heart.

In the same vein, those of us who have manged to connect with our hearts sometimes get messages from our higher self to be passed on to individuals. Often this task is very difficult because it is not commonly accepted behavior and one fears they will seem aggressive or rude. Sometimes the words just come out of your mouth and you wonder after, where did those words come from? It seems to you that you have either been too direct and truthful or it wasn't even you speaking. That is your higher self taking the initiative. Anyone who has ever experienced this will know exactly what I am talking about.

Your higher self can also come through in actions through your hands or feet. This shows that you are connected to your 6 higher self chakras making 13 in all. 2 are in your hands and 2 are in your feet.

Perhaps half of believing is being able to accept the unusual.

A FEW QUOTES FROM CHRIS THOMAS

There is no death, only different levels of being. This statement is the basic truth that underlies all of existence and applies to every different consciousness throughout the universe. Consciousness has been created and cannot be uncreated. Every consciousness or soul, that exists in the whole of this universe has the right to choose their own state of being. Each choice is made in order to explore all the opportunities for experience that this universe has to offer.

This universe has been created to allow consciousness the opportunity to freely choose any level and state of existence that can be imagined. There are no limits on personal experiences other than that imposed by the individual upon themselves. The whole universe is there to be experienced and all opportunities are available. We have not remembered our origins and the range of available opportunities and have falsely limited our experiences and aspirations accordingly. This forgetfulness is not entirely our fault as we have been subject to forces and processes that have limited our view. The time is now right for us to regain our potential and once again travel freely amongst the stars.

The Journey Home page 15

The 6 higher civilizations have rarely intervened directly in human affairs, as that would negate the prime directive of freedom of choice, but the occasional hurdle has been cleared and, every once in a while, an idea has been introduced that helped as to a greater understanding of ourselves and our world.

Mankind, as a whole, has moved forwards and has begun to be aware of some of its higher potential and connectedness. The reincarnation process has allowed mankind to fully experience every aspect of human potential and human frailty. The overcoming of objectives and pre-determined obstacles has meant that we have raised our energy frequencies to a point where re-unification of both aspects of the soul, can begin.

The Journey Home page 20

[The 12 Archetypes]
    At the beginning of our karmic history, the “Human Plan”, it was necessary to divide human consciousness into two parts. This split was required in order for us to experience physical life whilst retaining as much as possible of overall consciousness. Each person formulated, either individually or in small groups, a planned series of lifetimes that allowed the soul to experience every aspect of potential human experience. As each physical lifetime was lived, a different aspect of physical life could be explored and evaluated for its ability to provide growth, experience and understanding.

The Journey Home page 25

[Perceived Anarchy]
    Suffering occurs when the individual attempts to be something that they are not. If all of the planning is to work effectively, the individual has to adopt an attitude of acceptance. Problems have only arisen when the individual has attempted to break away from their planned lives and move into areas where it was not feasible to go. The karmic cycle has been one of learning and growth. When individuals have attempted to stray off their karmic path, this has led to conflict and the concept of karmic debt. Fulfilling karmic debt has been a very time consuming process and has, in overall terms, delayed our progress by at least the space of one lifetime. Karmic debt repayment is the main cause of perceived human suffering and is the underlying cause of the recent global situation of increasing perceived violence.

We are currently living our last incarnations that are ruled by the karmic cycle of an eye for an eye. There has been a rush to complete these cycles before the cycle changes to one of completion and renewal. The current global situation would appear to be one of chaos, but it is really only the affects of people clearing out the residue of their life plans. [this clearing also happens at the level of countries]

The “Human Plan” is completing and as much individual experience as possible needs to be cleared before any leap of consciousness is attempted. Put into this context, current human affairs are actually following a logical route to completion and it is not the anarchy that it might appear on the surface, to be.

The Journey Home page 28

The term ‘higher self’, as most people interpret it, is a misnoma and a misunderstanding of the make up of the human soul. The soul, in its normal state, is an immense quantity of energy. In order to live a physical life, with all of the limitations that that state imposes, it is not possible for all of the soul’s energy to enter this limited space. Therefore certain aspects, of an individual’s soul, remain outside of, but fully connected to, the part which forms the physical. The “Higher Self”, therefore, is not a separate part of the individual, as most people have interpreted the term, but is a fully connected and fully functioning part of the individual.

The Journey Home page 44
    Last edited by Herbert, 24th July 2016 at 23:31.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

donsan (25th July 2016), Dreamtimer (24th July 2016), Greenbarry (25th July 2016)

Thanks
    ---***---
    Last edited by Rhiain, 31st May 2017 at 05:51.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Rhiain For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th July 2016), Cearna (27th July 2016), donsan (25th July 2016), Dreamtimer (25th July 2016), Elen (25th July 2016), Greenbarry (25th July 2016), Herbert (24th July 2016), modwiz (24th July 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    I'm only going to reply to a few things Firehorse has said. She is the friend of whom I said earlier that she's a Chris Thomas follower, and I have communicated extensively with her on account of many different subjects — including but not limited to the Chris Thomas material — by way of e-mail. We met back over at Project Avalon — where, I am happy to say, I was banned in March 2015 — and we quickly switched over to communicating via e-mail because of the very strict character limit on individual PMs over there. (The PM system of The One Truth is set up with a much higher character limit, by the way. )

Either way, Firehorse has already extensively briefed me on the Chris Thomas material, which is why I'm familiar with most of it, barring the details.

Quote Originally posted by FireHorse View Post
    Okay... I normally try staying out of this thread, first and foremost because I'm not a Chris Thomas follower — I do however have a friend who is, so I'm roughly familiar with Chris Thomas' claims — and as such, I don't want my opinions to be seen as any kind of trolling or thread derailment, because that is most definitely not my intent. Should people feel that my reply isn't welcome here or that it is "bollox" — as The Man Himself™ would say — then I will gladly walk out of this thread again.
    Greetings, Aragorn. It's been too long. Tried to contact you some time back.
    My e-mail address is still the same, old friend. You should be able to reach me there at all time.

Also, I would like to add just for the record that I am replying as myself, not as "the administrator of The One Truth". Unlike at a certain other venue on the Intergoogles where the guy in charge likes wearing a hat, The One Truth as a forum does not take any positions on account of what information our members must take for true and what information they must reject with prejudice. We only offer a platform where everyone can share their experiences and/or knowledge.
    That's good to hear. I have been gone for a long time & have not perused the new & improved site.
    The One Truth has come a long way since its first inception. If you can manage to take out the time, then I invite you — and all other readers of this thread — to look around. We now offer an enormous variety in content, while at the same time we maintain a neutral vantage on account of the information shared here.

Since this is a thread regarding the CT material, I will respond with CT material. That is why this thread exists, personal opinions aside. "Physical beings" in your statement above needs clarification. The examples you list above are all "physical", yes and they are products of Earth, herself and, they are connected to a "group soul." [...]
    That actually sounds like a couple of people I know.

[...] Physical existence, as we know it, is only possible here. Nowhere else. Earth is unique.
    Well, I come from a scientific background and I'm still keeping myself informed in that regard, so this is one of the things I'm afraid I cannot agree with, and therefore, we're going to have to respectfully agree to disagree on that then.

With a little margin of error on account of the percentages, I'm afraid you've got that backwards. The vast majority of humans currently on planet Earth are semi-physical, regardless of what they may have been in a previous life. I'm not sure but I think that about 70% of the human population of our planet today would be "indigenous" for most part, meaning that they either always or mostly choose to live here while incarnated. About 20-25% are souls who have come here from other worlds to have a human experience, but who were just as physical while incarnated on those other worlds.

The 1% you are referring to — I think it could be more like 2-3% — are the angels who have, for a single lifetime, incarnated here on Earth, and who will never incarnate again — neither here nor elsewhere — after they die from their mortal existence. And I know this because — and you may take this as you will — I am one of them. I can very clearly see and feel the distinction between "normal humans" on the one hand, and myself or someone of my kind on the other hand. Trust me, the vast majority of the humans on this planet are most definitely not of angelic origins — not even by a long shot.
    [...] If by "angelic origins" you mean "critters with wings", no such thing exists as that is a Victorian/Vatican romanticized twisting of "messengers". True messengers in religious texts were those that took messages back & forth between priests/religious leaders. The non-physicals have been referred to as "angels" because throughout history, some of them have contacted those that had the capacity to absorb needed information. The feathers on their backs were added by the Vatican the very same way the Vatican turned Jesus The Christ into a "Savior" that was "crucified" and "rose from the dead" and, turned his wife Magdalene into a whore and wiped his three children out of existence. CT worked very, very hard to make sure that religion needed to be clearly defined by Akashic records. What the Vatican has spewed out into the world for control of the masses is a purposeful twisting of our true history.
    No, I am perfectly aware of the distortions created by the Roman Catholic Church, and that is one of the reasons why I don't like using the word "angel" — which, indeed, means "messenger", or "emissary".

There's no spiritual elitism from you. I know. But, humans and angels living a human life are one and the same thing. [...]
    Well, no, I beg to differ on that one as well. I have met others of my kind, and they are all like me to a very large extent, and together, we are all significantly different from the rest of humanity. Part of that difference has to do with the amount of consciousness, but part of it has to do with other things as well.

Hybrids don't exist. Semi-physicals cannot mate with each other or humans.
    Maybe they cannot mate, but what about gene splicing?

[...] But, again, The Greys left in 2000. Anything that comes out looking like a "grey" has been engineered that way due to Velon action...not Grey.
    The testimonies of the whistleblower we had here on the forum date back as early as to the 1970s, and from the professional point of view, he's already been out of that loop for quite some time now. So that would then still have been within the timespan that Chris Thomas says that the Greys were here.

He did also state that the PLFs were engineered, using both human and extraterrestrial DNA. He had no knowledge on the exact "production technique", but he had encountered one such being and interacted with it by throwing it over his shoulder to see how it would react. He stated that the being squirmed to get out of that situation and to proceed with what it had been programmed to do.

There are no alternative time lines. There is only this one. An alternative time line is not recorded in the Akashic. And, there are 12 Universes adjacent to ours, though the closest one that the 14th Faction came from has probably collapsed by now. They are not necessarily "parallel" in that they are not duplications of ours as each different universe is exploring different things. Ours is based upon the frequency of "free will."
    By "parallel universes", I did not mean to imply that they were mirrors of this universe, but just that they were separate universes which coexist with ours.

I have no idea what the Mandela effect is.
    In short, it is the belief that there is a convergence going on of different parallel time lines, where things happened differently compared to on ours, and with people remembering things differently. One of the things the believers of the Mandela effect have reported — and this is why they're calling it the Mandela effect — is that they remember Nelson Mandela dying in prison many years ago, instead of having been released from prison and then having become president of South Africa.

Like I said, personally I'm not convinced that the effect is real, rather than that it would be down to a misremembering of things. Humans are so very good at misremembering, and there may be some conflation going on there on account of the respective lives of Nelson Mandela and Steve Biko.

I have missed our talks. I am truly sorry for my absence. I have had my hands full with...life...survival. *sigh*
    I was already wondering where you had gone off to. It's good to see you again, though.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Cearna (27th July 2016), Dreamtimer (25th July 2016), Elen (26th July 2016), modwiz (25th July 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,215 Times in 266 Posts
    Herbert.. i put this on there because i think it fits in with this topic.
    maybe CT mentioned something about our creation.? possibly in general
    terms or a brief in the subject.
    i think we are closely related to them, the Sasquatch. not only sharing the same
    world but related closely as brother and sister.
    what you think? or anyone at that..

”Our people, like yours, was bioengineered by the Star Elders, but we were born many aeons before you were.
    This is why our genetics and yours are so closely related that our species can interbreed. This is also why your specie and ours are the only two having spliced genes in this home-planet. So we come from the same star seeds, making us relatives, but our earthly ancestors are different. So we are not your ancestors, but your elder brothers.”

”We were also gifted with powerful psychic abilities that we have kept to this day, including telepathy, mind reading, remote viewing, hypnosis, astral projection, dematerialization, teleportation, shape shifting and permeating consciousness. This last ability allows us to impregnate an area and surround entities with our soul.

”Your first ancestors too were created with those same psychic abilities, but your evolutionary course has largely depleted your gifts, as well as your longevity.

when one of yours succeeds in taking pictures of one of ours and publishes them, we can hear the thoughts of those seeing it and feel the fears, hatred and ridicule we are subjected to in the uncivilization enslaving your people. This hurts our Soul. For this reason, we avoid cameras and having our DNA sampled.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Greenbarry For This Useful Post:

Cearna (27th July 2016), Dreamtimer (26th July 2016), Elen (26th July 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts

Knowledge is hard to come by...

Nice to see some activity here. CT has taken quite a bloody pranging (whooping) and this seems to be one of the only places that people talk about his works.
    I am not posting to agree or disagree with anyone/anything. If someone writes something I disagree with I don’t read it.

I can’t recall the part about the Grays contributing DNA to the dinosaurs. If one of you would be so kind to tell me which book and a page number I would happily buy you are Margarita when I see you.

Ha ha ha. Well, I would.

I thought the NGC rascals helped the Earth with those giant beasts? I do recall CT writing it was a little difficult to high five and jam out every day knowing some beast around the corner wanted to make you its’ lunch.

Ha ha ha… well he wrote something along those lines. I found that very easy to believe. Those damn things had big teeth and stuff.

Anywho, I wanted to comment on the CT book thingy. I have never seen anything quite like it actually. It really does send a strong message now doesn’t it? It is easier to build an atomic bomb I think then get CT’s books. What does this all really mean?

I suppose it means whatever you want it to mean. I decode it as a considerable effort involving multiple entities in a concerted effort to disrupt supply/demand and create scarcity to thwart the dissemination of knowledge.

Hey, did I just say that? Not bad for an Orb. Note the word knowledge and not information. Information includes disinformation and that my fine friends is allowed to flow as free as opinions. Knowledge is the currency they don’t want us to have.

It is the degree and scope of censorship that is telling. As telling as laying your poker hand on the table – it can’t get more telling. The next door neighbors Labrador can see it for Pete’s sake.

According to CT, Amazon has never “ordered” a single one of his books from any publisher. Hmm…look at the rubbish that place sells and they censor books that tell you to eat bacon and drink whole organic milk?

Te he. Te he… Good lord...

Censorship is the key. Knowledge suppression validates the work. Sadly, it appears to be working. They got him and got him good. Another tell so strong it defies discussion. I see Mr. Icke is alive and jamming. You can buy his books on every street corner I bet. Hell, he is on "tour."

Cliff High is still mouthing off. Anyone remember him?

Ole Ben and Willycock are jamming and high fiving. Hell, ole Willy can write anything he wants and they don’t bother him. Old Willy is on "tour" as well.

The list goes on and on of endless disinformation as abundant as lies in the media but it is almost impossible to find and buy CT’s books. Hmmm... I wonder what that means?

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

donsan (31st July 2016), Dreamtimer (1st August 2016), Elen (31st July 2016), Greenbarry (31st July 2016)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    DEBILITATING PSYCHOLOGICAL MIND GAMES

Our Long-Time Engineered Society

This is an excellent article by Zen Gardner.

If, this entrainment, as the article describes it, is effective for the masses, think of how entrancing it is for those whistle-blowers who come forward from the mind-control programs. They have been intensively groomed as whistle-blowers to deliver a story which they actually believe is true, but in fact is a mixture of lies with a small amount of truth to confuse and mislead the alternative media who listens to them.

I first want to say a bit about how I relate to the article which is posted below in its entirety.

Humanity is under broad-based psychic attack through the use of technology and constant insidious programming for those who are mind centred rather than heart centred. Connecting with your heart centre is a relaxing experience which makes it much easier to recognize the important truths and to equally recognize things that are coming solely from ego. When you have done the inner work of clearing emotional blocks, your own higher self will clue you in to the truth, and you will recognize it easily. When you hear lies it may even make you feel nautious at first.

Through the media, whether mainstream or alternative, and especially through the entertainment industry, games and movies, we are subliminally encouraged to create a bizarre and unstable reality. “They” can’t do it without harnessing creative potential which we are being tricked into giving away at the subconscious level of our minds. The only way to awaken the human group consciousness is one individual at a time doing their inner work. That is our job here at this crucial time in human awakening.

Confusion, apathy, discouragement, and frustration are some of their methods to condition us to accept being obedient to the rule of law – no matter how increasingly counter-intuitive the laws are becoming.

Some examples of the masses accepting nonsense as reality:

Flat Earth (all past fears are coming to the surface to end karma both on an individual level and at a national level),

Mandela Effect (A propaganda promotion to comfort the weak minded lazy people who otherwise experience cognitive dissonance when the truth comes out that their "democratically elected" western governments have lied to them through the mainstream media),

Parallel alternative timelines (If such a thing existed, it would negate the importance of free choice decision making. There are infinite possibilities but only one timeline reality)

Ascension (we are not leaving the planet, we are bringing our whole soul into the human physical body as it once was on Atlantis when 52 energetic dimensions were contained in a wholly human physical body),

Galactic wars (wars are only fought on Earth and only by humans),

Galactic Councils of Elders (every single soul is consulted when a decision is made by the Creator. There are no councils to override individuals)

The matrix is over-riding reality (it only exists in your lower dimensional minds folks),

The Moon is hollow and was placed in its current position by E.T.’s for nefarious purposes (the Moon is a conscious soul energetically acting out of free will, as are our other solar system planetary bodies),

Earth is a prison planet,

The power you give to symbols and number sequences,

Fear the sun,

Fear carbon dioxide levels (*see footnote*),

The Saturn matrix,

The Pacific Ocean is dead, and so on.

All of these things and more distract people from focusing on where their attention should be placed. That is, their own individual inner awareness and intuition - Giving substance to our inner knowing and allowing that energy to flow as we enlighten the human group consciousness.

When enough people awaken to our true abilities to create reality, those who would hold us back will crumble to dust.

It’s that simple, look within. Ignore the latest divisive, political fire-storm rhetoric, false flags, alien saviors, impending Earth disasters, currency resets, whose mind has been displaced by an unfeeling, depraved and heartless computer overlord, and most mind-controlled survivors whose memories are often implanted lies mixed with obvious truth that only serves to confuse.

I will give one example of how technology is being used against us.

The golden mean phi ratio of 1.618 is known to have a powerful effect on some people’s minds. It has been used as a “flicker rate” to mesmerize some people into believing what they see in a film is actually true. In other words it reduces resistance and discernment thereby increasing gullibility. This flicker rate was used in the doctored film they keep showing over and over again of the Kennedy assassination. People have accepted this film as what went down. I was watching the live feed when the assassination took place in 1963. I remember very clearly what I saw that day. The car stopped twice and Kennedy stood up in the car when he took the first bullet to the throat. That is a far cry from the doctored film.

We are meant to be moving from the information age to the intuitive age. It is inherent in our make-up to be much more than we have been led to believe we are. But you can only realize this higher dimensional, balanced reality by looking within and learning to trust in your own inner ability to FEEL truth, while ignoring the flickering, mesmerizing distractions that appeal only to the mind.

Removing your emotional energetic blocks is the first step for which I highly recommend the giveaway, a Native American method described by Chris Thomas. It’s deceptively simple yet extremely effective.

When enough people have performed this seemingly selfish task individually, the collective consciousness will awaken and we can begin to return Earth to her pristine nature.

No amount of free energy can replace our own wholly human innate powers to change the world. No “global reset” is going to make any difference until we can connect with and reintegrate our higher selves. This is a process that begins slowly at first, and as it progresses through the body you will recognize the signs.

*Footnote from Chris Thomas:

Nothing is forever, just readjustments or new developments.

Whilst we are on the subject of choices, even the question of Global Warming is not a man-made problem. Since the Industrial Revolution we have spewed millions of tons of toxic chemicals into the atmosphere. Even so, the Earth has dealt with this. The current atmospheric changes are not down to human pollution but to planet choices.

If you look at the makeup of the gases that are forming the Greenhouse Effect, you will see that 98% are caused by ‘natural causes’. In other words, from volcanoes and gas emissions from the ground. This is definitely not to support George W. Bush’s concept on the subject of industrial emissions, just the reality of the situation.

The atmospheric changes are occurring because we need an atmosphere that is different to the one we have been breathing. We also need to remove the ice from the North Pole. There will be some consequences to these changes for all life, particularly within the Northern Hemisphere. These changes are occurring in an effort to regain the balance we once had on Atlantis.

The skewed global axis is shifting back to vertical and the atmosphere is shifting along with it, all planned by the Earth . . .

http://www.zengardner.com/numbing-news-nlp/#

by Zen Gardner

Not enough can be said about the inherent potential dangers that lie within any form of information. While the internet has resulted in an explosion in human conscious awareness, we must recognize that there is a persistent attempt to cloud over our consciousness in an effort to not just dumb us down and distract us, but literally numb our minds and hearts.

Not only is the bombardment of violent words and images on their underlying carrier signal of fear extremely toxic, but much more subtle mind control techniques are being fully employed, best exemplified by the entertainment-entrainment industry. Our minds may tell us we can handle it since we’re mentally aware of what’s going on to a certain extent, but nevertheless the poison still works quite effectively if we spend time taking their well packaged poisonous swill into our psyches in any form.

We just cannot afford to do it. Now more than ever, as their projected chaos and confusion step up and so many energies are being released on a range of vibrational levels from the obvious to dark occult influences. As I’ve said before, we cannot win when we operate on their playing field.

It’s rigged, futile and ultimately debilitating.

Even more profoundly, what if we’re helping to support, maintain and even co-create their false reality by not just giving it attention, but participating in it, even with the best of intentions from the so-called alternative viewpoint?

NLP for You and Me

I was listening to a typical news broadcast clip in an alternative podcast exposé and thinking about neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) and all the mind control/social engineering tricks they use to control us. I’m no expert on NLP but I know it’s not just a powerful manipulative technique used for product sales, political propaganda, social engineering and the like, but strikes at the subconscious deactivation of each and every individual, where this battle for our survival and needed restoration of ourselves and our planet lay.

Another prong of the invasive intrusion to humanity’s conscious awareness, for their ultimate prize of dominion, control and parasitic subjugation.

Their carefully trained and consistent content, rhythm and volume fluctuations at the least emphasize certain words in their premeditated ups and downs which is easily observable.

Carefully selected trigger words such as the obvious oft-repeated cr-Isis and terror references are being heightened in emphasis which is telling in itself.

But there’s much more at work.

They’ve been engineering society for so much longer than the vast majority would care to know about and their techniques, enhanced by electro-magnetic and scalar manipulations, are more sophisticated and pervasive than ever.

It strikes at the root of our very thinking, decision making and personal empowerment.

NLP and the Travesty of Easily Misled Humanity

What is NLP?

NLP STANDS FOR NEURO-LINGUISTIC PROGRAMMING, A NAME THAT ENCOMPASSES THE THREE MOST INFLUENTIAL COMPONENTS INVOLVED IN PRODUCING HUMAN EXPERIENCE: NEUROLOGY, LANGUAGE AND PROGRAMMING. THE NEUROLOGICAL SYSTEM REGULATES HOW OUR BODIES FUNCTION, LANGUAGE DETERMINES HOW WE INTERFACE AND COMMUNICATE WITH OTHER PEOPLE AND OUR PROGRAMMING DETERMINES THE KINDS OF MODELS OF THE WORLD WE CREATE. NEURO-LINGUISTIC PROGRAMMING DESCRIBES THE FUNDAMENTAL DYNAMICS BETWEEN MIND (NEURO) AND LANGUAGE (LINGUISTIC) AND HOW THEIR INTERPLAY AFFECTS OUR BODY AND BEHAVIOR (PROGRAMMING).

Buried in that brief explanation is “the three most influential components involved in producing human experience: neurology, language and programming.” What? And “how their interplay affects our body and behavior (programming)”.

This is a known science. To many apparently. Yet it’s clearly exposed in this strange seemingly “offshoot” paradigm to make it seem innocuous and somewhat magical and even hip as all kinds of NLP programs are available for so-called personal empowerment.

[Subconscious mind entrancement through carefully mis-pronounced words, directed hand movements and tactile stimulation at key moments.]

Here’s a blatant example of how it works. This might seem like a magic trick but it illustrates the point:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm9PA-yAf4c

Numbed and Twisted

This doesn’t need a lot of explanation to anyone who’s awake, but truth has been turned inside out and the human mind and spirit has been dumbed down to such an extent it’s almost inconceivable.

Once you erase any framework of orientation as to what’s true and false, everything becomes a piece of cake to the social engineering program.

“Divide and conquer” also applies to our minds and hearts.

It’s virtually a case of “in relation to what?” that confronts the programmed mind when it’s presented with information that doesn’t seem to fit any paradigm. What were once at least somewhat logical, morally based viewpoints have been cleverly erased by a constant bombardment of information laid out on a sliding scale of relativism.

This is why we’re seeing the intentional breakdown or our social fabric, cultures, families, sexual and identity orientation, and most of all our common sense morals and heart felt empathy.

Stay On Guard and Learn to Withdraw

This is so important. We don’t have to open every email, spend hours on facebook, or read gobs of news every day. We don’t always have to know what’s going on. There’s no end to it and it’s addicting on top of it.

Obviously some things need to be done. But as you raise in awareness you’ll notice yourself hearing a voice inside saying what not to click on or pursue. That’s consciousness speaking, an early warning system available to us all if we will listen.

This especially goes for unhealthy obligations and relationships, as we can be so bound up emotionally that we’re blind to major areas of our lives that are suffering as these crippling inter-dependencies block our vision and drain our very spirits.

Most important of all, we lose track of our relationship with our true selves that thankfully are manifesting more and more during this amazing vibrational shift we’re in the midst of.

Take the time to get sorted out. Dig deep, as our inner wellspring has all the answers and strength we need and just awaits realizing.

Enjoy the ride, but do take this awakening seriously. Beware the Trojan horses stalking for victims within the information field.

And take good care of yourself.

After all, YOU are the awakening!

Love always,

Zen

www.zengardner.com
    Last edited by Herbert, 31st July 2016 at 21:39.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

donsan (1st August 2016), Dreamtimer (1st August 2016), Greenbarry (31st July 2016), modwiz (31st July 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,215 Times in 266 Posts
    @Herbert..
    what about Sasquatch? after reading all this and thinking about some things.
    i am wondering if i fell for the bs or is it truth. Kelly Lapseritis claims being in
    contact with these beings. an elder of Sasquatch shared with him the history
    of planet earth in creation from the start to now. Sasquatch was created at
    the time of dinosaurs and live 10k years.

i have searched and searched for readings on Sasquatch and not able to find
    much if anything. i know that they are telepathic, nocturnal, inter-dimensional,
    bi-locate, astral travel and remote viewing. everything that we are capable of
    but lost throughout time. Sasquatch does mention this about us but not any
    cause of it or why. i have two thoughts on this..
    one is: these beings are wanting us to wake up and rejoin them in why we are
    here. which is to be the caretakers of earth.
    two: feeding us a load of bs. although, that is how i look at everything anyhow.
    its like, ok, you say this and i dont know anything so i will humor you and test
    it out to see/feel what comes back. time is the only factor with this process and
    lots of thinking/research.

here is the link to Kewaunee and Kelly Lapseritis. its a long read of what is said to him by the
    Sasquatch through telepathy. if you have time to take a look at it, great.
    would love to see/read what you might say about it.

https://sasquatchpeople.com/2016/05/...els-or-demons/

thanks

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Greenbarry For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (1st August 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Greenbarry View Post
    @Herbert..
    what about Sasquatch? after reading all this and thinking about some things.
    i am wondering if i fell for the bs or is it truth. Kelly Lapseritis claims being in
    contact with these beings. an elder of Sasquatch shared with him the history
    of planet earth in creation from the start to now. Sasquatch was created at
    the time of dinosaurs and live 10k years.

i have searched and searched for readings on Sasquatch and not able to find
    much if anything. i know that they are telepathic, nocturnal, inter-dimensional,
    bi-locate, astral travel and remote viewing. everything that we are capable of
    but lost throughout time. Sasquatch does mention this about us but not any
    cause of it or why. i have two thoughts on this..
    one is: these beings are wanting us to wake up and rejoin them in why we are
    here. which is to be the caretakers of earth.
    two: feeding us a load of bs. although, that is how i look at everything anyhow.
    its like, ok, you say this and i dont know anything so i will humor you and test
    it out to see/feel what comes back. time is the only factor with this process and
    lots of thinking/research.

here is the link to Kewaunee and Kelly Lapseritis. its a long read of what is said to him by the
    Sasquatch through telepathy. if you have time to take a look at it, great.
    would love to see/read what you might say about it.

https://sasquatchpeople.com/2016/05/...els-or-demons/

thanks
    Greenbarry CT just vaguely mentions the other human templates but does not describe them.We have discussed who the Sasquatch could be if they exist and I think the original cro magnon before the upgrade on Atlantis was discussed as a possibility. The cro Magnon was borrowed from Mars and originally a soul group when it came to Earth. A number of the Cro Magnon volunteered for an upgrade while the rest of them chose to evolve on their own and remain a soul group. The upgraded Cro Magnon are the bodies we are living in today and called Homo Sapien Sapien capable of containing a whole soul. That is a short explanation.
    Last edited by Anastasia, 31st July 2016 at 21:51. Reason: More info

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anastasia For This Useful Post:

donsan (1st August 2016), Dreamtimer (1st August 2016), Elen (1st August 2016), Greenbarry (1st August 2016), Herbert (1st August 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    If you are curious about the Kennedy hoax Disney production take a look at Ed Chiarini's (dallasgoldbug) work.

I find Ed's investigation on this to be just about right on. For all you CT fans it is a world class example of being duped and my limited knowledge of CT recalls he uses that word.

I sent CT a link to Ed's work on Bill Cooper because he posted Mr. Coopers rubbish in Project Human Extinction. Just wanted Mr. Thomas to be aware Cooper was still alive and duped his Welsh butt. lol

Never heard back from CT. Can't say I blame him but the truth is how we all accept criticism which is an important part of "getting there."

Enter in "ego" which I see the WORD USED here a lot. Many people reject Ed's work because of ego and mind control. They simply can't look themselves in the mirror and admit they have been duped so easily and to such an extent.

There is that word again. I like the word duped. I like to say it. "I've been duped." "They really duped my pathetic ass." "God they duped me."

The truth is we have all been duped. Not a partial duping but totally duped. Super duped. The only way I can figure to get unduped is you have to first admit you have been duped.

Call it the "Fools First Unduped Step." Ha ha ha.

Anywho, back to Mr. Ed. Ed has shown us how we have been duped and CT has told us why more than how but he has shown the how as well.

Diversifying sources works for me. CT, Ed and my obnoxious HS are about all I can handle. CT is retired but Ed is rocking providing evidence for arrests, change etc. We could use some change.

The fact Killary is Mrs. Partridge is a joke. He proved it in my view. But it doesn't matter to many because their ego will not accept they have been duped that much.

It is a big pill to swallow. I say get a big glass of water but then that's critical thinking and most reject that reprogramming as well.

Truly a shame CT's books are scarce. I have never known a more valuable gift to give someone than one of his books. Well, Eds got some good stuff to share. I'll keep trying to share it before they buy him off or worse...
    Last edited by Orbs, 1st August 2016 at 12:12.

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    If you are curious about the Kennedy hoax Disney production take a look at Ed Chiarini's (dallasgoldbug) work.

I find Ed's investigation on this to be just about right on. For all you CT fans it is a world class example of being duped and my limited knowledge of CT recalls he uses that word.

I sent CT a link to Ed's work on Bill Cooper because he posted Mr. Coopers rubbish in Project Human Extinction. Just wanted Mr. Thomas to be aware Cooper was still alive and duped his Welsh butt. lol

Never heard back from CT. Can't say I blame him but the truth is how we all accept criticism which is an important part of "getting there."

Enter in "ego" which I see the WORD USED here a lot. Many people reject Ed's work because of ego and mind control. They simply can't look themselves in the mirror and admit they have been duped so easily and to such an extent.

There is that word again. I like the word duped. I like to say it. "I've been duped." "They really duped my pathetic ass." "God they duped me."

The truth is we have all been duped. Not a partial duping but totally duped. Super duped. The only way I can figure to get unduped is you have to first admit you have been duped.

Call it the "Fools First Unduped Step." Ha ha ha.

Anywho, back to Mr. Ed. Ed has shown us how we have been duped and CT has told us why more than how but he has shown the how as well.

Diversifying sources works for me. CT, Ed and my obnoxious HS are about all I can handle. CT is retired but Ed is rocking providing evidence for arrests, change etc. We could use some change.

The fact Killary is Mrs. Partridge is a joke. He proved it in my view. But it doesn't matter to many because their ego will not accept they have been duped that much.

It is a big pill to swallow. I say get a big glass of water but then that's critical thinking and most reject that reprogramming as well.

Truly a shame CT's books are scarce. I have never known a more valuable gift to give someone than one of his books. Well, Eds got some good stuff to share. I'll keep trying to share it before they buy him off or worse...
    Orbs how about starting a thread on Ed's work? Maybe some members of this forum are fans too. I don't think most of the forum members visit this thread and would miss out on an Ed Chiarini discussion. I have checked out some of his stuff too but don't want to change the topic here.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anastasia For This Useful Post:

Elen (1st August 2016), Herbert (1st August 2016)