Page 206 of 258 FirstFirst ... 106156196203204205206207208209216256 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,090 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Thanks
    Thanked 7,564 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    I write a lot about mind control so let’s look at the latest example.

I saw a young girl holding a sign today saying BLM. We all know the movement. It’s a classic example of mind control as people protest for the wrong reason.

The sign should read ALM - all life matters. Why ?

We are told and shown a video where “a white cop killed a handcuffed defenseless black guy.” Is that what happened? To the myopic mind yes. But to an open mind “a human being killed another human being.”

The message is spun as racial when race has nothing to do with a man killing another man. No man should abuse another handcuffed man. So, ALM.

This is unfortunately a fine example of mind control. An alleged act turned racial when race is irrelevant. The act itself is the issue.

Sorry to point out the obvious...
    BS..
    As I said before BLM is not about the george floyd killing. That was just the trigger.
    No one is saying that other lives don't matter, but at this time it is prudent to stand up and show solidarity for our dark colored fellow human beings..

The obvious in this case is that many a light skinned human feels threatened and goes to psuedo science and intellectuals to warn the world about the dangers of left extremitism.
    Say nothing and you feel inadequate,
    show support and be seen as left extremist.
    Warn against BLM and be labeled right wing extremist/ white privileged prick.

There's no winning this. we are fucked either way..
    Have a great day today

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th June 2020), Dreamtimer (24th June 2020), Wind (24th June 2020)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    In my experience here I have been given the lecture from WWII which starts with "First they came for the..." and ends with "When they came for me there was no one left to speak out for me."

If the alternative community can understand that, how do they so thoroughly miss this?

The longer we continue to ignore and deny or turn a blind eye to the abuse of black folks, the more we leave ourselves vulnerable to the same abuse. No group ever manages to remain above the fray.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th June 2020), Wind (24th June 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,481 Times in 7,284 Posts
    Race should be irrelevant, but sadly it's not.

Minorities have always been subjected to abuse, slavery and even genocide. You name it!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th June 2020), Dreamtimer (25th June 2020), Orbs (24th June 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Anyone ever hear of affirmative action? Good lord...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (24th June 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    So there you have it.

My example of mind control is false and you are all right.

My posts aren’t personal. They are business... My recent post is not BS.

Believe whatever you want to believe...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

modwiz (24th June 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,177 Times in 11,952 Posts
    Damn right, I have Orbs...

Shortly out of high school, looking for a summer job, I and a white friend of mine went and applied for a job at a construction company. I got a job and he didn't...he claimed that I got hired and he didn't because of affirmative action. I had a better work record than he did but that didn't matter to him. In any case, they handed me a shovel and I proceeded to shovel. Through that summer, many people came into the company and immediately moved up in rank after a few weeks of work and training. And the end of the summer, I was still holding up that shovel (that was in the days before they invented a shovel that would stand up by itself). I learned first hand about Affirmative Action. Don't be foolish Orbs, that is how and why we have been in this mess for 10,000 years.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (25th June 2020), Orbs (25th June 2020), Wind (24th June 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    So there you have it.

My example of mind control is false and you are all right.

My posts aren’t personal. They are business... My recent post is not BS.

Believe whatever you want to believe...
    It's a rough crowd here, Orbs.

Makes one feel right a home, eh?

Feeling the love yet?
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

14. The Following User Says Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Orbs (25th June 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Modwiz and everyone. I appreciate all of you. If you disagree and post it’s a choice and that is really important. I try to keep it business but I may make mistakes.

We all do.

Mind control is our worst nightmare. I post about it because it’s difficult for people to grasp because of ego. Their ego blocks truth. That’s mind control or brainwashing.

Another example is communicating with the Earth. I do not believe that is channeling. I also don’t think it’s possible without breaking the advanced mind control we have all been forced to endure. Your mind needs to be free. I cannot communicate with the Earth. I try every night. I think I qualify but my Higher Self won’t allow it.

Seeing the military space ships is another example. Most people can’t see them. Why? Mind control conditioning. Most don’t see chemtrails.

Chemtrails are in video games. Another example of mind control. If I watch a movie I always look at the sky. I have seen spraying older than I thought.

There is a lot going on in the sky people don’t see. Have I ever seen a semi physical craft? I don’t think so. I think maybe once but I bet they were all military. Chris says they have been asked to leave or something to that effect for a reason. He also said there are 2-3 pliedian ships in orbit though monitoring. I actually believe that.

Why? Because I know they are real. I don’t think nuclear war is allowed. I actually believe that. They are here to help. I was told by a downer my soul origin is pliedian. They are incredible beings so I’m cool with that.

So I chose to come here and ride the Ferris wheel at this amusement park. Unfortunately the park had been high jacked and my days are difficult and filled with stress. I could quit but I don’t.

Chris wrote about soul reintegration and getting the amusement park back up and running. I find that the best thing I have ever heard. I just happen to believe getting there is going to be a ruff ride.

We are experiencing this ruff ride now. I have to wear a mask still. Restrictions still apply. Riots are happening. A coup is ongoing. Some of you don’t believe that but that’s your choice. It’s so obvious it’s a coup I wish others would see it. But they can’t? Why?

Mind control. They hate the guy. That hatred is a blindfold. If it’s a coup it had nothing to do with personal feelings. It’s business. Serious business. It’s exposed and people don’t see it. That’s a shame. Why?

Because it’s part of thd truth that is bubbling up and it is part of the transition. It needs to be dealt with not denied.

We are so divided right now making discovery, innovation and change very difficult. I expect this ignorance to cause more misery to be healed on us. I’m unaware of any use of a FEMAle camp. We have all read about these odd detention centers but have any of them been used yet? I don’t know but the theory is they will be.

Hey, that will be fun right? I suppose all the bad guys could be put in them and that would be grate but we all need to first realize there is a problem.

Good luck with that...

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (25th June 2020), modwiz (26th June 2020)

Thanks
    I'm sorry if I offended.
    I suppose there are several entry points into this subject. Mine is possibly a different one. In the alt conspiracy community mind control has been talked about for years. Far be it from me to diragard that.

Short from disengaging from the world all together there are choices to be made.

Disregarding feelings of outrage because of police brutality is not the one I am willing to make.
    Killing a man by having your knee on his neck for almost 9 minutes is a no go.

I would not attribute this heinous crime as racist per se, but after years and years of real and perceived rascial separation and prejudice I think it is time to take a long hard look and see if we as people of the world can make it better.

Looting and rioting are not viable option for that. Neither is dismissing these feelings of outrage by responding that it's just dichotomizing mind control.(yet)

Fwiw.
    Eelco
    Have a great day today

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th June 2020), Dreamtimer (25th June 2020), Elen (25th June 2020), Emil El Zapato (26th June 2020), Orbs (25th June 2020), Wind (25th June 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Racism is totally a problem. It’s pure mind control and we all are subjected to it. As we see lots of people adopt this control. It’s pounded into as children.

Making things better is something we all agree on.

I was in my flat yesterday and I can herd the birds singing. One of them got agressive and loud and I swear it was pissed off at something. It was funny as hell. I was like take it easy little buddy. I just heard the same rant. Or very similar rant and if doesn’t seem like a rant. Dam things are talking to each other. I think that’s funny. I wonder what the hell they are saying?

The amusement park is full of wonder. The blue planet. Chris says She creates all life on the planet. The NGC584 Cruz around the universe and help planets develop life.

I go to work for fiat paper. Good god have we all been duped.

Interesting some say children are being rescued during covid. I hope that is true but I don’t get why you need a cover to rescue children. Seems you would not keep that a secret and you roil fo it 365 days a year regardless of anything.

I have to go to work. Yesterday almost killed me. Please enjoy my post because I may just fall over dead soon. I need a break...

I hope to find some good news to report. I saw an interesting picture of a crop circle ond Facebook. I can’t figure them out. Someone can. We need whistleblowers like Chris to come out and help.

Just saying...

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th June 2020), Catsquotl (25th June 2020), Dreamtimer (25th June 2020), Elen (25th June 2020), Wind (25th June 2020)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Orbs disagrees with folks and as far as I can tell, continues right on his way to soul integration and continues right on posting here.

I'm pretty sure you don't want to be coddled, Orbs.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th June 2020), Catsquotl (25th June 2020), Elen (25th June 2020), Orbs (25th June 2020), Wind (25th June 2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Orbs disagrees with folks and as far as I can tell, continues right on his way to soul integration and continues right on posting here.
    Yeah mind controll works funny that way.
    All the more reason to coddle every now and then.
    Have a great day today

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th June 2020), Dreamtimer (25th June 2020), Emil El Zapato (26th June 2020), Wind (25th June 2020)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Making things better is something we all agree on.
    TOTALLY Orbs!

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th June 2020), Dreamtimer (25th June 2020), Emil El Zapato (26th June 2020), Orbs (25th June 2020), Wind (25th June 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    No coddling. We have to stick together.

We have the same goal.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (26th June 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    So, we have really made a lot of progress. We ALL agree the world should be a better place. What a cool thing. Well done.

I cherish Chris’s sacrifices and hard work and some of you go a different route. We are lucky.

We stick to our guns but we respect each other. We share. Yet we all have thd same goal - a better place.

Only took us a couple of years... ha ha ha. That was funny!

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (26th June 2020)