Page 205 of 258 FirstFirst ... 105155195202203204205206207208215255 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,075 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    I was thinking of the “average American..”
    What exactly is that?

By observing the recent divisions I would say it’s the most mind controled lump on the planet. Look how deep the divisions can get over a video nobody questions...

Thanks
    Thanked 7,564 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Which video?
    Have a great day today

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Floyd video. Nothing about it is genuine.

What concerns me is the trumpet acknowledges it as well as others events. If he acknowledges a staged event he’s in on it. I was hoping for more than that.

It’s easy to forget the V took over the Bavarian Illuminati in 1776. 240 years ago? They have had a long time to be entrenched into everything. Add in they recruited George Washington and I should not be surprised the trumpet or any president has handlers...

That silly hope...

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I think the Floyd video is a great example of choice. Everyone has the right to choose.

I have never watched it snd probably never will. I reject the premise. It’s not worth my time to investigate the alleged video tapping/filming of a white police officer executing a large black HANDCUFFED male in broad daylight while 3 other cops allowed it and others stood there filming it for 10 minutes during a global pandemic and declared national emergency.

Believe whatever you want to believe.
    Last edited by Orbs, 22nd June 2020 at 09:19.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (22nd June 2020)

Thanks
    I thought that was the video you ment.
    Just as an idea though. That video was merely a match on a huge pile of kindling that was allready built. Ever hear of Breonna taylor?

But yeah blaming the V from 240 years ago makes so much more sense..
    Have a great day today

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd June 2020), Dreamtimer (22nd June 2020), Wind (22nd June 2020)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    "...match on a huge pile of kindling..." That's a very apt metaphor.

Sleeping while black really shouldn't be a risky activity. (Breonna Taylor)

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd June 2020), Catsquotl (22nd June 2020), Wind (22nd June 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Anyone notice crude oil hanging close to $40? Gold at $1750. Silver at $18?

Imagine I give 3 people a quarter or $1000 dollars. How much would a beer cost? With the amount of printing going on the world is being flooded with fiat money. An endless supply chasing a fixed amount of stuff. That “stuff” is going to cost more.

This is what we are seeing. Lots of paper chasing assets including food. As the printing continues the value of the paper will drop as $1 doesn’t buy as much.

Some say there has been snd continues to be a coup. I don’t have that answer but the stage is set for a second wave as reflected in current headlines. I doubt many businesses would survive it. Better stated I think a lot would be effected.

Some argue the first wave isn’t done. The end result of increased alleged cases is issue regardless of the label. Fed governors predicting longer more structured lock downs is not the best sign. I can’t give you advice but I have already accepted the chance some of these democratic state governors, snd Republican for that matter, may continue to advance whatever agenda they have been advancing.

My agenda includes soul reintegration. It’s not looking so good for my team I admit. My daily life is not conducive to fun filled stress free days. Whatever agenda, snd I suspect it is something like agenda 21, some in charge are advancing makes sure bee all have to deal with stress etc. almost daily.

Like a fighter standing after a knock down I suspect the thugs driving the agenda will knock us down again. Round 2 not be fun I suspect. I may have to bow out of work etc.

We all might need layed off soon. Who knows.

I suspect MSM to do something with the Trumpet rally. If the gestation period of the deadliest virus in history which had now infected over 8 million according to John Hopkins is 2 weeks we should see headlines almost immediately about the unmasked mob infecting others etc.

Apparently this is no ordinary influenza. It loves heat etc. Recall 5G is looming. I can’t tell you if it’s in in places in the US of not. I know of one mega tower that is ready so I’m guessing many are ready. I can’t see it helping because it’s invisible. Another invisible whatever.

If 5G can cause flu like symptoms then there you go. Some will not feel good and it will be covid headlines and statistics. Some say increased testing is driving numbers up.

Some food has retraced much of its rise. Some hasn’t. Some are making new highs. The trend is up. I’ve noticed restaurants changing prices.

Volatility is the game. More paper chasing whatever. There is not a lot of good news. Just sit back and watch the show...

Thanks
    Well, truth be told I'd rather not drink beer if that means black people don't have to be afraid to go to sleep. But I am strange that way
    Have a great day today

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    "...match on a huge pile of kindling..." That's a very apt metaphor.

Sleeping while black really shouldn't be a risky activity. (Breonna Taylor)
    I though so too when I heard it.
    Have a great day today

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The reality of what’s been done is very difficult to digest. The outcome has yet to be realized. I’m going to live one day at a time regardless of my beliefs. I like to report and regrettably a lot going on is pessimistic garbage.

I’m sorry. I didn’t write the script. The job is going to get finished one way or the other...

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

modwiz (23rd June 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Late night.

Ben F has reported about the US being bankrupt for a long time. In theory it can’t go bankrupt because it can print money. 5 trillion or more recently. Not bad for a bankrupt entity.

Or does the Federal Reserve Liam the government money at around 5% buy the US treasury prints it?

Any of you want to make $250 billion a quarter in free interest? When does this scam end? Executive Order 111110, or whatever it was, tried right? Then Kennedy was shot. Or was he?

Ed Chiarini says he wasn’t. Offers massive evidence. Says they are Roosevelt’s.

Then Nixon, or whatever his name is, took us off the gold standard. Why? Obviously it really helped the federal reserve and hurt us.

The whole thing is a scam. We’ve been duped. Chris wrote all about being scammed. Will we come out of it? That’s what soul reintegration is for. To escape the scam and live as we should.

I do not follow Ed’s work much anymore. Some of its right. Some wrong. But he exposed how they scam us. He’s an investigative journalist and that is a great thing. I’m a fake investigative journalist but at least I try.

We are in the eye of the hurricane right now. It’s calm compared to what’s happened it seems and I suspect more bs before November. Things I have reported on are still in play.

Eventually the V will reveal themselves. They will be the “solution “ of the Hegelian dialectic. For that to happen we need a massive problem snd a massive reaction first.

Just like we have right now. Is this the real reason they want the trumpet gone? They need someone in the WH who will go along with it. Is the trumpet interfering with 5000 year old plans?

You make the call. They want him out desperately...

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

modwiz (23rd June 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    A great question is: will v dissclosure come before the NWO to assist its conception or after it is formally in control?

Retired Member
    Thanks
    In my previous post I say “formally in control.” If you read Chris’s books you would thd Illuminati/V/free masons have been in control for a long time. A one world government or NWO has been behind the scenes for a long to like.

They want it out in the open basically want communism globally. It makes you wonder about Russia and China. Looks like they are leaders so all the BA about them being a democratic whatever would be counterproductive to their goal of assimilation.

It’s just a mess. The citizens of the world need to be told what’s been done to them. We call that thd truth bubbling up or being disclosed. This may be happening now.

The pandemic is not what we were told/sold. There is a massive psychological component to it regardless of part of it being real. Articles claiming victory because we shut things down don’t consider the threat was never as great as we were told virtually locking in a decent outcome.

The demoralized population still wears mask, etc. Food inflation, surveillance and consolidation are far from over. The erection in November will surly bring more beatings. The coup to destroy the Trumpet is fully exposed. There is no denying it.

The message is loud and clear - the trumpet has to go so another person is in the WH. Someone part of the right crime family. The media will make sure you despise the trumpet. The crusade to destroy him is sad at best.

My guess is the trumpet delayed someone’s plans. This is why the scope yo ruin him is so grand. A global meltdown event is in the works. I can’t tell you if it will succeed or not. You may hate the trumpet but he did let the governors decide thd fate of their states which is odd as hell for someone who’s laying for the bad guys because it decentralized power which is thd polar opposite of the NWO consolidation.

It may lead to consolidation eventually but it was the right move. Each state has different variables and were able to act as necessary in theory.

There you have it. Mind control has colored thd thoughts of billions as there obsession with destroying an elected official has put every single real world issue in the trash can.

Free energy, SSP, semi-physical beings, portals, space ships, the truth about the solar system, the Illuminati, free masons, soul reintegration, etc. are in the trash can because of an orange guy and BLM. The distraction is so grand the list I just wrote is meaningless to billions.

Free energy alone would transform the planet. Agriculture would soar to heights unfathomable. We would be free of energy bills.

Apparently a 17 year old girl sat and videotaped a white police officer execute a hand cuffed black man so everything worth living for is in the trash can as we chant BLM when all life’s matter.

Mind control. Humans are easily deceived. Simple magic tricks fool us. The tools they use today go far beyond a deck of cards...

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Chester (26th June 2020), modwiz (23rd June 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Late night.

In the spirit of this thread I would say the planet is more resistant to war then in the past. We just don’t buy into it. Pretty big step for the mass consciousness I would say.

It’s so difficult to report good things because they seem so scarce. Chris wrote about the pliedians want to help but the military would stand in the way so to speak. It’s all part of our quarantine.

There’s that word again. Quarantine is not new. They have kept us from the semi-physical races deliberately. They force us to use petroleum etc.

If we can all say no to endlessly wars maybe we can come out of this. Maybe some new whistleblowers will emerge and rat these people out. Chris ratted them out...

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Chester (26th June 2020), modwiz (24th June 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I write a lot about mind control so let’s look at the latest example.

I saw a young girl holding a sign today saying BLM. We all know the movement. It’s a classic example of mind control as people protest for the wrong reason.

The sign should read ALM - all life matters. Why ?

We are told and shown a video where “a white cop killed a handcuffed defenseless black guy.” Is that what happened? To the myopic mind yes. But to an open mind “a human being killed another human being.”

The message is spun as racial when race has nothing to do with a man killing another man. No man should abuse another handcuffed man. So, ALM.

This is unfortunately a fine example of mind control. An alleged act turned racial when race is irrelevant. The act itself is the issue.

Sorry to point out the obvious...

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Chester (26th June 2020)