Page 202 of 258 FirstFirst ... 102152192199200201202203204205212252 ... LastLast
Results 3,016 to 3,030 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    I don't know whether that was a typo or not, but it's either way a very apt description of the phenomenon.
    I saw the same thing...but I couldn't make myself mention it...

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th June 2020), Dreamtimer (8th June 2020), Emil El Zapato (8th June 2020), Orbs (9th June 2020), Wind (8th June 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,103 Times in 20,306 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Elen View Post
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    Looks like thd November erection is going [...]
    I don't know whether that was a typo or not, but it's either way a very apt description of the phenomenon.
    I saw the same thing...but I couldn't make myself mention it...
    Well, I immediately had to think of that George Carlin show where he compared voting to masturbation.

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (8th June 2020), Elen (8th June 2020), Emil El Zapato (8th June 2020), Orbs (9th June 2020), Wind (8th June 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Late night.

How about none of the above? Politics are a joke.

Defunding police? Crime pays? Sure they need reform.

Floyd a free mason? You tell me. Video genuine? How could if be? More division? You bet.

Covid questions? Nope. Just Floyd “bricks.”

World gone mad? Chris said it would. And it is. Matrix crashing? Or is it going to a new level? We all make out own decisions. Is this leading to soul reintegration?

DOW 27,300? 9000 points retraced? What’s next for thd trumpet?

How about the earth? Remember Her? Her sea mammals just love military sonar, right? They escape boiling water by beaching themselves like you would escaped extreme microwaves jumping into water. Think She will take much more?

Will Democratic states file bankruptcy? Did the trumpet rape a 13 year old and throw money at her to get an abortion? It’s all madness. Who are the good guys? I can’t tell them from the bad guys.

What’s the sixth Sun doing? Why is it freezing in space? A fire is hot right? So you can be outside our atmosphere and the sun is cold? Really?

It’s all a mind job. Yet one trip in a spaceship would answer a lot. No wonder why we arc forebiden to go on one.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (9th June 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    So once you leave the earth it’s always daylight in space? We see stars at night. So if you were in a ship and went behind the Earth and blocked the sun wouldn’t you see stars?

Or were on the back side of the moon. It would always be night. Wouldn’t you se stars up the wazoo? If you were on the edge of dark/light wouldn’t you see stars looking one direction and not the other?

Where the air is cleaner here on earth there are more stars visible?

If there is nothing blocking the sun I’m guessing it’s bright in space. Doesn’t the shuttle or space station shine like a star whe we see it at night? Reflecting sun light?

Why are pictures we see of stuff in space dark?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th June 2020), Elen (9th June 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,103 Times in 20,306 Posts
    So once you leave the earth it’s always daylight in space?
    No, it depends on where you are.

We see stars at night. So if you were in a ship and went behind the Earth and blocked the sun wouldn’t you see stars?
    Only if you were not directly looking at the sun. The sun itself is so bright that its light drowns out that of the stars around and behind it. Both human eyes and cameras need to compensate for this overexposure by minimizing the aperture that light can pass through onto the retina of the eye or the film (or CCD/CMOS sensors).

If you step outside on a very bright summer's day, or if someone shines the high-beam headlights of a car into your eyes, you squint, don't you?

Or were on the back side of the moon. It would always be night.
    That is not true. The backside of the moon receives just as much light as the front. What is true is that the moon is always turned toward Earth with the same side due to a gravitational lock.

What do you think happens during a solar eclipse, when the moon is in front of the sun? Would the light from the sun suddenly and magically avoid hitting the backside of the moon?

Wouldn’t you se stars up the wazoo? If you were on the edge of dark/light wouldn’t you see stars looking one direction and not the other?
    Yes, but I still don't see your point.

Where the air is cleaner here on earth there are more stars visible?
    That again depends on whether the sun is visible or not. If you want to see lots of stars, go somewhere into the desert at night and look up. You'll even see the Milky Way.

If there is nothing blocking the sun I’m guessing it’s bright in space.
    Only where things are being directly exposed to sunlight. And those things will also be very, very hot. And where it is dark, things are very, very cold. Space is an environment of extremes.

Here's something for you to consider: why won't a conventional handgun work in space? It's not because of a lack of oxygen, because a cartridge contains enough oxygen for a successful combustion of the gunpowder. No, the reason why it won't work in space is because of the extreme temperatures. When in the shadow, the lubricants required for operating the gun will freeze to a solid, and when directly exposed to sunlight, they will boil and evaporate.

Liquids cannot exist in the vacuum of space. They will either freeze to a solid or sublimate into a gas. It's both because of the extreme temperature differences and because of the vacuum.

Doesn’t the shuttle or space station shine like a star whe we see it at night? Reflecting sun light?
    That depends on where it is in relation to Earth. You can certainly see satellites.

Why are pictures we see of stuff in space dark?
    As I said higher up, it's because the amount of sunlight is blocking out the much weaker light from the stars around and behind it. Those stars are all tens, hundreds, thousands or even millions of light-years away. They could be much bigger than our sun, but they are so far away that they look like little specs to us. And the brightness of the sun is requiring filters on the cameras, and small apertures, which all make everything look much darker than it is.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (10th June 2020), Elen (9th June 2020), Emil El Zapato (9th June 2020), Orbs (9th June 2020), Wind (9th June 2020)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Great explanation Aragorn.

And Orbs...you don't have to go to the Moon to experience this, just go North where the Sun is shining during the nightly summer months. I come from Norway and from memory I have experienced that we can only see planets at night...no stars during summer. As Aragorn explained...the Sun is so bright that it blocks out the starlight.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th June 2020), Dreamtimer (10th June 2020), Emil El Zapato (9th June 2020), Orbs (9th June 2020), Wind (9th June 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    That’s interesting. Depending on where the moon is in orbit around the earth the side we don’t see gets various amounts of light. Chris wrote there is a base there since the 1950’s. Nice those folks get a bit of sunshine, right?

So who owns the base? Who owns everything in thd US? Taxpayers/citizens. The government is elected. So if we own everything why is so much kept a secret from us?

Chris says the base is a joint Russian and American venture. So the Russian citizens own part of it. Who is going to disclose it? Or the ships we own? The truth is they don’t ever “plan” to. They want to form the new world whatever and get rid of most of us etc. We do know thd V will disclose themselves right?

They went back in time 5000 years etc. etc. etc. and have this elaborate plan to present themselves as our creator gods so part of that plan includes presenting themselves to us. Forcibly, peacefully, whatever. I don’t know I just guess they will use TV.

So who is going to disclose things to help move forward? The trumpet? Biden? The way things are going now things are not getting disclosed our freedoms are being curtailed. A big difference.

65 years the moon base had been kept a secret. Same for the ships that got them there. Free energy a secret for 100+ years. According to Chris the V took over the Bavarian Illuminati in 1776 so the pos humans then knew of free energy technology now didn’t they?

Did our “buddy” George Washington fly in a V ship over a battle field during the civil war snd watch? Watch WW1? He had access now didn’t he? Could he leave the energy shield of their home in Virginia? Ask Chris. I don’t know but the same protective energy could have been surrounding a v ship.

Whose going to rat this all out besides Chris? We all see what happened to him. He’s done. Will the Pliedians disclose things?

Is police reform real? Will there be less of a crackdown and not more? Why the lock downs and all the surveillance? Is this a move to centralize surveillance and the police state? Looks that way now doesn’t it?

Who is going to disclose all of this? Seen the fence around thd white house? Doesn’t smell like disclosure now does it? Thd police state is centralizing which I called consolidation three moths ago?

Consolidation, surveillance and food inflation were 3 core elements I posted about months ago. Pretty much what we have seen. Thd Hegelian dialectic targeting local dessparate police vis a consolidation move.

So, what haven’t we seen? No disclosure. No V. No pliedians. No Grays of Blues. No Serians. No major earthquakes. No massive shifts in weather other than the bs we have had for decades. I’m sure there is more to the list but they all fall under thd umbrella of disclosure.

How much disclosure do we have? We have none. Zero. Zip. Nada. We have Space X shooting off bottle rockets? Is this evidence enough there is no disclosure? We still pay for obsolete military devices. Is this proof enough we are being scammed?

Who is going to disclose all this? How? When? Chris did but it didn’t work. Or will it? Will his “art” become hot sometime in the future? Or do we need a leader to disclose it all?

The matrix exists to prevent disclosure. The only way I can see disclosure is the matrix has to crash. I hope we are seeing that now. I really hope so...

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th June 2020), Elen (9th June 2020), Emil El Zapato (9th June 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Late night.

Even dushebag Mike from Natural News put out something about pink George Floyd being faked. It was on thd News was it? Does the news tell thd truth?

If it’s faked it’s terrorism. Capital punishment terrorism. Why is it so hard to prove it’s fake?

The level of censorship is a beast at best. It’s big. I mean really big. So big it’s hard to explain. Nazi facisim big. Even bigger.

Invisible fence. The Matrix.

Will it crash? Is it?

My prediction the internet would go down was false. It didn’t. Why? It’s similar to cutting off power. Very hurtful. Checkmate actually. Conclusion?

It’s not checkmate. It’s check.

I suspect we will know checkmate when we see it. It won’t be pretty. We wear masks when it’s 91 degrees because of an influenza virus. Cold and flu season year round.

The next nested Hegelian dialectic is coming. For the record, the second wave is in progress. Better get more Lysol.

No joke folks. Baseball is shut down. They are going along with it. Could play and televise it but the don’t. What are sports?

Entertainment. More precisely content. What’s filling the void?

Floyd? Covid? Racism? Riots?

Sports are big time content. Big time. You need content to fill the spot.

Expect a constant flow of the Hegelian dialectic. A push for war instead of a baseball game. Whatever content they use will paint the picture of a terrible world.

Mind control...

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

modwiz (10th June 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Late night.

Even dushebag Mike from Natural News put out something about pink George Floyd being faked. It was on thd News was it? Does the news tell thd truth?

If it’s faked it’s terrorism. Capital punishment terrorism. Why is it so hard to prove it’s fake?

The level of censorship is a beast at best. It’s big. I mean really big. So big it’s hard to explain. Nazi facisim big. Even bigger.

Invisible fence. The Matrix.

Will it crash? Is it?

My prediction the internet would go down was false. It didn’t. Why? It’s similar to cutting off power. Very hurtful. Checkmate actually. Conclusion?

It’s not checkmate. It’s check.

I suspect we will know checkmate when we see it. It won’t be pretty. We wear masks when it’s 91 degrees because of an influenza virus. Cold and flu season year round.

The next nested Hegelian dialectic is coming. For the record, the second wave is in progress. Better get more Lysol.

No joke folks. Baseball is shut down. They are going along with it. Could play and televise it but the don’t. What are sports?

Entertainment. More precisely content. What’s filling the void?

Floyd? Covid? Racism? Riots?

Sports are big time content. Big time. You need content to fill the spot.

Expect a constant flow of the Hegelian dialectic. A push for war instead of a baseball game. Whatever content they use will paint the picture of a terrible world.

Mind control...
    I do not let the media vandalize the experience of reality that my biology exists in.

Sure looks nasty 'out there'.

A freakin' horror show.

Never really enjoyed horror movies, (Gothic horror separate) so I am largely averting my eyes. After short glimpses.

Same old shit being stirred in different ways.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th June 2020), Catsquotl (10th June 2020), Elen (10th June 2020), Orbs (10th June 2020), Wind (10th June 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Sure is Modwiz. I keep hoping it’s the matrix crashing do we can move on...

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th June 2020), Elen (11th June 2020), Emil El Zapato (10th June 2020), modwiz (11th June 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,177 Times in 11,952 Posts
    Matrix...Neo: "pfft, fiddlesticks, there is no Matrix"...
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Sorry Pretend. Mind control is a generated fantasy world. The matrix is everywhere.

Indigenous people are thd best example I know of that live outside the matrix. Why do you think the Vatican targeted them for termination? They live “with” the Earth.

What is the definition of mind control? I made up one. It’s the displacement of organic snd original thought.

Noodle that for a while. Some call organic and original thought critical thinking. I’m cool with that.

The key is your thoughts are displaced.

I just read an article on CNBC. Fauci says this is the worst pandemic in history and we need billions of doses. Anyone want to bet the second wave isn’t already started? The fall will be the third wave it seems.

It will take months for the damage to trickle down. Meat is way off its peak but that is volatile. Real estate, etc. move at a different speed.

You’d buddies Walmart, Home Depot we’re rewarded because they could report and be controlled. Isolated mom and pops could not be trusted yo support the narrative.

It’s check. It’s rigged.

They spray. If they choose to have a second wave even more severe than it will happen.

Buckle your seat belt Dorthy cause Kansas is going bye bye...

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (11th June 2020), Emil El Zapato (11th June 2020)

Thanks
    ok, but personally, I believe my thoughts are exactly where they should be...the history of the church and the indigenous is a sad one, not reflective of anything but the political and religious ambience of the day. It had nothing to with spirituality, truly more the lack of it from any angle one wishes to examine it. If I remember correctly, it might have had something to do with the notion of the separation of church and state in the United States. More appropriately, it should have been termed the separation of spirituality and state. But then the FF's were not psychic unlike many of the individuals today looking back on the 'intent' of the Declaration of Independence and Constitution.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Elen (11th June 2020), Orbs (11th June 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    https://www.npr.org/sections/coronav...PnIsaOCvuzxSGM

NPR propaganda at its finest. Some of the hottest states in the US are reporting surges when it is really hot. They are pushing thd second wave already. No more seasonal colds and flu this one thrives in heat.

It is all coming clear why they started so early in the erection year. They needed time for the destruction to trickle down as well as time for a second wave and most likely a third wave.

They are not letting up and masks remain in force and god knows when they can come off. In case you haven’t noticed it’s demoralizing. No haircuts. Whatever.

Whether you like it or not we will get a second wave. It’s not my opinion. It’s happening. I have to wear a mask at work just likd a lot of people do. Just like the rioters do. How nice for them.

Masks and bricks.

The super virus. Your buddy Fauci recently said if was the worst pandemic in history as I stated in my last post. States are bankrupt. Business is consolidating. Bye bye little guy.

Consolidation.

Government is consolidating. For now, states have a lot of say. But it’s still government and it deflects from big brother.

In about 8 weeks time I watched cheese on the CME go from a spike high of around $2.35 to $1.00 then back to s new high of $2.54 yesterday. $36-67 a case of 20 lbs.

Pinto beans were $23 per 50 lbs bag for almost 2 years. $48 yesterday. This is not my opinion.

Proteins are off there spike highs big new reports of new outbreaks at packing facilities are being reported. Like cheese, it can head north at any time.

Food inflation is real. It’s not my opinion. Consolidation and surveillance are real. They are not my opinion. the second wave being “reported “ is not my opinion. Baseball hasn’t started.

We will see more business fail. That’s called consolidation. Fewer and fewer players. Restaurants at 50% wearing masks. How long will some of them last? Will their prices go down? No. They’ll go up.

We will see more panic buying and hording. This will drive prices higher. It’s not a pretty picture. This is the level of control we have allowed.

I have posted for a long time how fragile it is. A man with a black umbrella smashing windows with a hammer is a good example of how little it takes to set something in motion. Look at thd turn in employment in 5 months.

It’s all fragile. We allowed it. Buckle your seat belt Dorthy because Kansas is going bye bye...
    Last edited by Orbs, 11th June 2020 at 10:30.

Thanks
    There actually was much social movement regarding 'broken windows'...the right promoted the meme, Rudy the Goblin instituted it, Malcolm Gladwell wrote about it, and the minority population suffered mightily for it... a.k.a. 'The Broken Window Syndrome'

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Orbs (11th June 2020)