Page 200 of 258 FirstFirst ... 100150190197198199200201202203210250 ... LastLast
Results 2,986 to 3,000 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    No shortage of theory.

I could go back a long time posing how fragile things are based on the Hegelian dialectic. My favorite is still the ff invasion but I didn’t see the invisible virus terrorist.

Pun intended.

Talk about bang for the buck? It didn’t cost any money. Media driven fear.

I don’t think any of us can forecast the damage. It’s to big. I can wrap it in a package and say it’s change but I can’t tell you how it will shake out. Chris wrote about two outcomes- one bad the other great.

The guy saw the good side of change. Right now that’s hard to see. I see a second wave written in the script and it’s a guess if 5G plays a role. I can’t seem to figure it all out with all the disinformation.

I’m not sure whose side thd trumpet is on. I just don’t know much at all.

I hope the 4 million or so full soul humans exist. I know semi-physical beings exist so it follows this whole show is truly targeting soul reintegration. We follow martial law orders. It’s not easy to shake off. I have to work. I can’t just hide...

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th May 2020), Elen (29th May 2020), modwiz (29th May 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Late night.

It appears the situation in Minneapolis is serious. I’m not sure how far it will go etc. but it’s a quite a reaction. I don’t believe anything anymore but it appears a black person was killed by a white cop. Lock people down snd hero misery on them and this is one result.

I’m a second waver. It’s pathetic to have to think that way but this thing is in motion it looks like we are conditioned to have a second wave so that’s that. It is difficult to tell if the change is the bad guys winning or necessary change for a new paradigm as the old one collapses?

I can’t tell thd difference right now. Some states are reopening etc. but people are damaged.

The consolidation, food inflation, surveillance state of affairs continues forward.

Wil the second wave see a mutated version of some virus deployed by spraying? Anyone notice spraying doesn’t exist now? That’s our air btw. Nothing to see here...

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th May 2020), Elen (29th May 2020), modwiz (29th May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    Thx for sharing that Modwiz. I took my shoes off and kept my feet on the grass while sitting yesterday. Just to connect.

I have read shoes insulate us from connecting.

If it’s not too much trouble I don’t understand who or what Her misbegotten son is? Chris wrote bizarre 14th faction energies made it to Earth around 333 BC via Alexander the Great. Removing free will and conquering. Are you referring to something similar? I would enjoy hearing.

I agree 100% we are blessed in this galaxy. Once again I would like to know about this other lesser species that you are aware of?
    That is a complicated question and text is not meant how it is to be conveyed. But, in brief, the misbegotten son is the Demi-urge. I wish to leave it at that. Demi-urge should be safe enough. His other name(s) will not be mentioned here.

Now, the lesser species things is beyond forum talk, IMO. I know I have spoken of it videos. However the lesser species dominated and we are all hybrids now and it is the spirit within that matters. An even playing field means there are no excuses. Noble behavior, not blood.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th May 2020), Dreamtimer (29th May 2020), Elen (29th May 2020), Orbs (29th May 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thank you for the explanation.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (29th May 2020), Elen (29th May 2020), modwiz (31st May 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Late night.

My confusion continues. TV is a scripted mind control false world. Did Floyd really die? Are the riots as bad as they want us to believe? Are they spreading?

I don’t have the answers nor pretend too. Is the CIA fostering racial hate?

We have discussed consolidation, the Hegelian dialectic, etc. We are possibly seeing thd “reaction” to this giant “move.” It’s not good. Chris always warned about acting out. I agree with that. It’s the wrong reaction.

Why? Because they are prepared for it. Chris wrote they hsvd plasma type crowd weapons etc. Are we going to see the FEMAle camps finally used?

It’s very fragile. Is the Floyd video real? I haven’t watched it. It seems like evidence in a lawsuit and I thought you would not want it thrown out of court? How do you pick a jury now?

It’s so easy to fall for it all. I am not saying some of what you see on TV isn’t live footage but it is all scripted. What to believe?

I believe change is here. Taking away freedoms has taken a toll. People are upset. It appears they are acting out. I’m convinced thd “second wave” of whatever land is etched in stone. Add it all up and it looks like escalation.

Will the deploy “full” martial law? I don’t know. Will food inflation reverse tomorrow? I doubt that. What will they do when the second wave starts? When will it start?

Wearing masks has a feel of animminity. (Sp?) It’s contributing to the problem.

When will they really clamp down? We are all facing choices. I’m not going to act out. It’s time to embrace others will snd we all need to encourage peaceful protests.

Thd division is really deep on this one. We are doing things the hard way now. Try convincing people there is a butterfly ahead...

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Later night.

A 17 year old girl just hung out at point blank range and filmed 4 officers for 9 minutes wasn’t ordered or told to stop filming? 3 separate officers not on his neck up and roaming just let a minor film them?

Is there any footage of them telling her to stop filming? We see video etc. Of police ordering people to stop filming, confiscating their phones, etc. This was different?

His hands in his pockets?

Debunking conspiracy articles already?

Video not seized as evidence? They were both employees of the same club?

I don’t know what happened. I just know it’s all fragile snd destabilizing techniques are easy to deploy using thd Hegelian dialectic.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (30th May 2020), modwiz (31st May 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Late night.

It appears riots are spreading.

Videos insisting Floyd is alive and it was staged exist. The cop has been seen at other events some claim. A guy in black with an umbrella started smashing windows with a hammer and walked away.

I know some of the riots are real. They are on TV it’s not all faked. So this is a reaction. New terms “agent provocateurs “ has surfaced. I always thought of controlled opposition. It is very easy to use counter intelligence to move a crowd / event a desired direction.

Old news. All of it. It’s all so fragile when one side holds all the cards. This is thd world The Illuminati shaped for decades. It is very easy for us to be manipulated it is sad.

As this escalates what are those in charge going to do? First they “grounded us.” People are tired of being sent to their room so they act out now. The punishment will become more severe.

With all the surveillance etc. many will be arrested. Can’t put them in jail with covid. Where will they put them?

FEMAle camps. We all know they exist. The pieces of the puzzle are coming together of how and why you get “dissidents” there. Declare conventional cages unsafe because of a virile pandemic and use larger detention centers with outside areas. Clamp down the “pretty medical” martial law with more troop presence.

They control the air. Moving some national guard in is underway. To what extent I don’t know. But once you control the air none of this stuff really matters. This is why some of us have been against spraying. Our fate to a degree was sealed then.

You are experiencing a large scale Hegelian dialectic civil unrest is part of the reaction. Expect enough to fill the TV screen enough to move to the solution. If an agent starts it the rest will finish it. All made for the TV. Mind control to usher in thd solution.

Soul reintegration is the true target. They want to stop us from fulfilling our potential. It’s just that simple. With dome luck it will be the change required to get there...

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (31st May 2020), modwiz (31st May 2020)

Thanks
    I will report from on the ground in SW Virginia. Beautiful weather.

Excellent turnout for my friend Lester and Cover Dog providing music outdoors at the Brewery.

Tables filled with two to five people scattered across an inclining lawn facing the porch/performers. It had a very festive feel to it. At my table a brief comment came out about the riots 'out there' and how that was not the case where we are in our corner of SW Virginia. Hippies and hillbillies gettin' along real good.
    Last edited by modwiz, 31st May 2020 at 09:14.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (31st May 2020), Elen (31st May 2020), Orbs (31st May 2020)

Thanks
    Orbs, I want to thank you for the kind of daily reports you make from your seat, looking out upon the 'world event'.

You have your teacher , Chris Thomas, and I too have a teacher. Though one that allows for students to be in their own power.

After all, we are sorcerors. A much maligned term. Almost as much maligned as the Mother.

If Chris calls the infection the Velon then at least we are acknowledging the infection of the human species.

And it is the mind virus that has come to its bloom in the current pandemic.

It has work to do.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Elen (1st June 2020), Orbs (31st May 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Glad you had a good time Modwiz. I visited W. Virginia about 2005 or so. I visited D.C at that time. What’s interesting is when I visited D.C. I did not know Chtis Thomas existed nor know what I know now. I just took the opportunity to visit.

I was by myself and I tried to see as much as I could. Top of the penis, Holocaust museum, smithsonian, Declaration of Independence, etc. I enjoyed it.

Then I went back years later. With a good camera. I looked for different things. Things you needed a good camera with a good zoom to photo. I saw things you would not normally look at. Or see.

I spent years looking up. Years. This is why I try to share what to look for. Everyone is very curious but they don’t look for an energy signature. Thd advances military technology is visible. I shook my head at the Space X bottle rocket. It’s mind control.

I’ll sldo share when you look up you can’t always see what is there. The CCD in a digital camera can capture things outside of the frequency range of a non psychic eye. Advanced ships can also disappear.

Rioting hit my home city. I’d hang having a brew too if I could. Unfortunately for me I can’t just leave right now. The fight has come to me. I didn’t ask for it. If things change much for the worse I will make decisions then.

We are watching good people who own small restaurants, for example, being squeezed out of existence. Selling high quality food is a really good thing to do. It’s becoming more scarce. If things get worse, more small mom and pop stores will fade away, etc. because change will make it that much more difficult.

If you live in a way that insulates you from the uncomfortable things happening right now I envy that. I do not support acting out in any way. Change from within always was and remains the key.

Soul reintegration. I used to think about it every single day. Now it’s just a whisper. I Won’t loose sight the crashing of the matrix is part of exposing the truth to get to where we need to be.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (1st June 2020), modwiz (31st May 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Right on Modwiz. There are common denominators although different vocabulary.

As you were guarded in a recent post so am I. I don’t disclose or discuss everything on a forum.

I love your words mind virus. You have embraced the Earth and change. It is for all to see snd very admirable...

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (1st June 2020), modwiz (31st May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    lol, my daughter visited her Ph.D sister in West Virginia where she lived with her husband...My daughter and actually my former step-daughter couldn't escape soon enough...
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Elen (1st June 2020), Orbs (1st June 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Late night.

So it begins. Lots of posts on social media questioning the Floyd thingy. Pallets of bricks placed at the scenes? Incorrect gas prices? Odd license plates?

It goes on and on. My gut reaction was mind control. I’ve also posted about nested Hegelian dialectics. Two months ago? What are we seeing?

Is it 1967? Did we go through a time warp? Russia hoax failed. Impeachment failed. Covid failed. Now race wars? Busted in looters? Curfews?

I see lockdowns and curfews. I imagine military presence is next.

I saw a very small drone as I was sitting today. To tired to get a camera. No trail. Couldn’t hear it. Slow. Over the city. Smaller than I’ve noticed. Just a dot almost. Not a personal one. I know it’s surveillance.

Is this to upset the election? Hard to believe isn’t it? I’m stumped. The second wave will be a good time.

This is mind control. People believe what they see on TV. They act on it. Yes, I wear a mask. Why? Because of mind control. I don’t want to stand out. I want to be a sheep now.

I never thought I would say that. It’s not so bad though. I don’t want the attention. It’s June 1 now. Summer in 20 days. I think the virus , or whatever it was, is gone now.

I haven’t paid much attention to the markets. Stocks are rebounding still. Gold and silver are still rising I think. Food inflation is very real.

If you haven’t noticed we don’t discuss all the important things lately. What are thd pliedians up to? Are they still in orbit? Are bad guys still flooding the Earth with ELF waves? Are people soul reintegrating? What are the V up to? What’s the Merylin doing?

How’s the planet feeling? Is She still expanding? Chris said years ago about 50 mm per year. That’s not a lot. But it’s enough to expand the oceans. Hold melting ice.

Whatever is in play/motion is not going to let up until one side wins. I’m going back to sleep...

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (1st June 2020), Emil El Zapato (1st June 2020), modwiz (1st June 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Late night.

The Trumpet threatens military action? That prediction took a whole day? Escalation?

The pattern is undeniable. Nested compounding problems creating total distractions. Is there a national curfew now?

They have had a lot of access to install 5G. I watched them worn on a tower for more than a week. A big tower. I talked the workers. They were not sure it was active yet.

If I had the time I’d look up a lot and take my camera with me. Why? Because we have been “grounded” and while staring at the ground in shame it would not surprise me if it hasn’t been busy in the sky...

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (2nd June 2020), Emil El Zapato (2nd June 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Look up everyone. The energy vessels they have can hover indefinitely.

Look up. You will see them even in broad daylight... Energy orbs. Bright as magnesium burning then invisible. Fade in and out. Full on. Either.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (3rd June 2020), modwiz (2nd June 2020)