Page 199 of 258 FirstFirst ... 99149189196197198199200201202209249 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,985 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Cat, disguising free will choice is the Hegelian dialectic. SOP.

Chris wrote countless pages based on choice. They generate fear and most people choose the wrong choice. He claimed we all had a chance to freely change into a new paradigm at the end of 2012 but chose not too. He later admitted he was given the wrong date. Regardless we can do it together and crash thd matrix or do it the “hard way.”

We are experiencing the HW now. The bad guys are winning externally. They want to keep the planet and rule.

It appears your environment has a lot to do with how much this effects you. If you live in the country and are self sufficient your daily life is a hell of a lot better then mine. More peaceful anyway. Global phenomenon such as spraying etc. are there but you escape the concrete jungle.

It seems we are caught in the battle like cannon fodder. Some freedom fighters exist.

Wisdom is akin to waking up. A fool is not wise but an awaken truth seeking soul can find it. What’s interesting is there is little agreement on truth. A great example is I believe in soul reintegration snd others don’t. Another example is believing the Earth is alive. I can’t prove to you either is true but from my own discovery I found out it’s true.

Others disagree. It’s either true or not. Whose wrong?

All we can do is share. What’s true is true. My opinion doesn’t change it. Nor does yours.

The battle for the planet rages daily. It’s more out in the open now. Like I have said I hope we get some help to level the playing field to help our fellow humans make better choices.

Time for the knowledge differential to crash... it won’t be easy.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th May 2020), Elen (23rd May 2020), Emil El Zapato (23rd May 2020), modwiz (23rd May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,564 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    SOP?

[QUOTE]

Sharing that we can do.
    As an individual I have not made the choice to do anything the hard way.
    Still shit happens.

What I will push back on is that we say that people choose their circumstances and judge them when the choice is either different than ours or if we think they should have known better whilst we have had a completely different set of experiences on which we base our assumptions..

With Love
    Eelco
    Have a great day today

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th May 2020), Aragorn (23rd May 2020), Dreamtimer (25th May 2020), Elen (23rd May 2020), Emil El Zapato (23rd May 2020), modwiz (23rd May 2020), Orbs (23rd May 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    SOP = standard operating procedure.

You can reintegrate the full soul and leave the battle. You can shed your human suit and leave. There are choices. I don’t recommend the latter.

Matrix living. On a self sustaining place it is different.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th May 2020), Catsquotl (23rd May 2020), Elen (23rd May 2020), Emil El Zapato (23rd May 2020), modwiz (23rd May 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I appreciate the comments. Cheers to all of you.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th May 2020), Aragorn (23rd May 2020), Catsquotl (23rd May 2020), Elen (23rd May 2020), Emil El Zapato (23rd May 2020), modwiz (23rd May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts

Chris wrote countless pages based on choice. They generate fear and most people choose the wrong choice. He claimed we all had a chance to freely change into a new paradigm at the end of 2012 but chose not too. He later admitted he was given the wrong date. Regardless we can do it together and crash thd matrix or do it the “hard way.”

We are experiencing the HW now. The bad guys are winning externally. They want to keep the planet and rule.

It appears your environment has a lot to do with how much this effects you. If you live in the country and are self sufficient your daily life is a hell of a lot better then mine. More peaceful anyway. Global phenomenon such as spraying etc. are there but you escape the concrete jungle.

It seems we are caught in the battle like cannon fodder. Some freedom fighters exist.

Wisdom is akin to waking up. A fool is not wise but an awaken truth seeking soul can find it. What’s interesting is there is little agreement on truth. A great example is I believe in soul reintegration snd others don’t. Another example is believing the Earth is alive. I can’t prove to you either is true but from my own discovery I found out it’s true.

Others disagree. It’s either true or not. Whose wrong?

All we can do is share. What’s true is true. My opinion doesn’t change it. Nor does yours.

The battle for the planet rages daily. It’s more out in the open now. Like I have said I hope we get some help to level the playing field to help our fellow humans make better choices.

Time for the knowledge differential to crash... it won’t be easy.
    Knowledge is great, but how much is required? What is truth? Wisdom, our Mother, will give what is needed in each moment. A simple embrace opens that channel. That is Wisdom, the knowledge needed to make correct decisions.

I speak no concept. I speak my experience once I embraced Her.
    Last edited by modwiz, 23rd May 2020 at 10:36.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th May 2020), Aragorn (23rd May 2020), Dreamtimer (25th May 2020), Elen (23rd May 2020), Orbs (24th May 2020), Wind (23rd May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,564 Times in 1,372 Posts
    SOP = standard operating procedure.

You can reintegrate the full soul and leave the battle. You can shed your human suit and leave. There are choices. I don’t recommend the latter.

Matrix living. On a self sustaining place it is different.
    Just wondering, Have you re-integrated? Or are you still trying to integrate.
    For me I tried to up the vibration so to speak for years.. Found myself suddenly where I wanted to be in the midst of it all.

All that was need was realizing there's nothing to integrate the human experience is what it is. No judgement only experience..
    Love thy neighbour etc etc.. Not that I would be caught dead talking to the ass (neighbour) ever again, I give him he space to be himself. Doesn't have to be to my liking...

WIth Love
    Eelco
    Have a great day today

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th May 2020), Aragorn (23rd May 2020), Dreamtimer (25th May 2020), Elen (23rd May 2020), Emil El Zapato (23rd May 2020), modwiz (23rd May 2020), Orbs (24th May 2020), Wind (24th May 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I have not integrated. I don’t think I do try anymore. All I do is work.

Full soul humans havd a lot of energy inside the physical body. I have never seen one.

Modwiz, your connection with the Earth is very admirable. I’m not sure where you live but it sounds like it is NOT in the concrete jungle. I envy that. More importantly I aspire to it.

My current situation is not permanent. Eventually I will make a move. A great example is I don’t know how much longer my parents will be around. I have chosen to remain near them. When they are gone I will leave the concrete jungle.

Let’s discuss the “second wave.” There is little doubt there will be one. We finally see the “nested Hegelian dialectics” we have explored. I’m not saying it will be this if that I just see the media assets not letting a good crisis go to waste. It is extremely obvious by any metric “saving lives” during a global depopulation agenda is a lie/cover.

They don’t want to save any of us. So, what’s the target?

The pink elephant in the room is economic destruction. A powerful consolidation away from self sustaining economic ways to great dependency right before your eyes. Martial law without tanks in the streets.

An invisible fence for your mind. Shelter in place is a container. A fence.

A second wave is scheduled for this fall I read. States are opening now and people are herding to destinations, etc. Living. What’s odd is the two week gestation period + herding today = a second wave in October? 12 weeks away?

I saw a chart of the 1918-19 influenza and it showed this big lag. My point is prople start to group again we should expect new cases within 2 weeks.

Medically, none of this makes sense. Economically it does. The target is people’s livelihoods. Like shooting all the buffalo to starve native Americans and change their migration patterns. Kill their livelihood and it kills them. They become dependent versus independent.

Sounds like communism. Sounds like the centralization of power. Add in food inflation and we have people around the world dying at an increasing rate.

Yet we are told it’s to “save lives.”

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th May 2020), Catsquotl (24th May 2020), Dreamtimer (25th May 2020), Elen (25th May 2020), modwiz (24th May 2020)

Thanks
    Orbs, I am in area where one cannot drive for more than two miles, and often less, before they will pass cows in a field. Not only do I not lock my doors, I don't even know where the keys are anymore. Went to the store an hour ago and left my back door open, with just the screen door closed, not locked, so that the fresh air could continue to come in.

My life is directed by the Goddess and I do my best to not interfere with (silly thoughts and fears) all the Love She wants to shower upon me. It's been working very well.

Of course, heeding Wisdom is required and it can be challenging for some.
    Last edited by modwiz, 24th May 2020 at 21:06.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th May 2020), Aragorn (24th May 2020), Dreamtimer (25th May 2020), Elen (25th May 2020), Orbs (25th May 2020), Wind (25th May 2020)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    We left our door unlocked for the first ten years we lived here. We probably still could.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th May 2020), Aragorn (25th May 2020), Elen (25th May 2020), modwiz (25th May 2020), Orbs (25th May 2020), Wind (25th May 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Late night.

I imagine most of you live under much less stress then I do. The fact I wake up at 3am and post shows stress is interfering with my sleep. Not complaining just happy some of you embrace a lifestyle with less stress.

Environment is key. What’s sad is the way this lockdown has stressed so many. Most people affected live in cities where the stress can be brutal. Right now it is being heaped on us to advance an agenda.

What I don’t want to loose fight of is the chance the matrix is crashing to end the old paradigm to usher in a new one. On the other side of the scale is simply the bad guys are whipping the slaves and grounding them for revolting. The latter is very easy to see. The former takes wisdom.

Wisdom has surfaced here and is sacred to some of you. Several of you hold it dear as well as a love for thd planet. The two ho hand in hand because it takes wisdom to understand She is an enormous soul in Her own right. This is why I try to communicate with Her - She has the final say snd I’m curious when Her patience will expire.

I admit I try to communicate with Her in English which of course is silly. So what is Her next move? According to Chris Her next move is to host full soul human beings. Who can argue this is not a noble and grand outlook? This whole soul thing (pun intended) is really key.

Chris explains in great detail the non physics, semi physical and physical forms of life. Semi physical beings have the soul intrinsic to their bodies. Physical lumps has a divided soul and a Higher Self outside the body. I personally know this is true from an experience I had but it serves no purpose to elaborate because it’s just talk. I found this out on my own.

Here’s the interesting part. The Earth does not have a split soul like we do. She has built for Herself a planet around Her enormous soul. I would say this makes Her a powerful force. In fact, so powerful She can sustain life.

This makes Her a Mother by definition. She sustains every molecule of life on the planet. Everything. All of it. So why do we act like we have somewhere else to go?

Lack of wisdom. Mind control. We don’t live like we are supposed to. Some of you do. Nicely done...

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th May 2020), Dreamtimer (25th May 2020), Elen (25th May 2020), modwiz (25th May 2020), Wind (25th May 2020)

Thanks
    Late night.

I imagine most of you live under much less stress then I do. The fact I wake up at 3am and post shows stress is interfering with my sleep. Not complaining just happy some of you embrace a lifestyle with less stress.

Environment is key. What’s sad is the way this lockdown has stressed so many. Most people affected live in cities where the stress can be brutal. Right now it is being heaped on us to advance an agenda.

What I don’t want to loose fight of is the chance the matrix is crashing to end the old paradigm to usher in a new one. On the other side of the scale is simply the bad guys are whipping the slaves and grounding them for revolting. The latter is very easy to see. The former takes wisdom.

Wisdom has surfaced here and is sacred to some of you. Several of you hold it dear as well as a love for thd planet. The two ho hand in hand because it takes wisdom to understand She is an enormous soul in Her own right. This is why I try to communicate with Her - She has the final say snd I’m curious when Her patience will expire.

I admit I try to communicate with Her in English which of course is silly. So what is Her next move? According to Chris Her next move is to host full soul human beings. Who can argue this is not a noble and grand outlook? This whole soul thing (pun intended) is really key.

Chris explains in great detail the non physics, semi physical and physical forms of life. Semi physical beings have the soul intrinsic to their bodies. Physical lumps has a divided soul and a Higher Self outside the body. I personally know this is true from an experience I had but it serves no purpose to elaborate because it’s just talk. I found this out on my own.

Here’s the interesting part. The Earth does not have a split soul like we do. She has built for Herself a planet around Her enormous soul. I would say this makes Her a powerful force. In fact, so powerful She can sustain life.

This makes Her a Mother by definition. She sustains every molecule of life on the planet. Everything. All of it. So why do we act like we have somewhere else to go?

Lack of wisdom. Mind control. We don’t live like we are supposed to. Some of you do. Nicely done...
    Orbs, She speaks any language that comes from the heart. I have to hold that you will open up a channel to Her. You have shown the desire to belong to Her. Your environment might be a bit of an impediment. My first contact happened in a tent. You do not need to move as much as you might need a weekend close to Nature. Once contact is made, She moves from concept to reality.

We are in a time of Her Correction and we are Her vessels and witnesses to Her agency. Thousands of years of Her misbegotten son intruding into the psyche of the human species has been devastating to us.

Do not doubt yourself or your concepts. Her name is Wisdom, the Greeks called Her Sophia, which is Greek for Wisdom. I prefer the English meaning as it embodies the quality of the Godhead She represents. We are incredibly blessed in this galaxy and it has been hidden from us after the conquest by the lesser species and their war-like ways. Urged on by a jealous god.
    Last edited by modwiz, 25th May 2020 at 15:05.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th May 2020), Aragorn (25th May 2020), Catsquotl (25th May 2020), Chris (25th May 2020), Dreamtimer (28th May 2020), Orbs (26th May 2020), Wind (26th May 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thx for sharing that Modwiz. I have access to a place in the forest. I used to spend time there but for over two years I haven’t been there. The fact you were in a tent doesn’t surprise me. I took my shoes off and kept my feet on the grass while sitting yesterday. Just to connect.

I have read shoes insulate is from connecting.

If it’s not too much trouble I don’t understand who or what Her misbegotten son is? Chris wrote bizarre 14th faction energies made it to Earth around 333 BC via Alexander the Great. Removing free will and conquering. Are you referring to something similar? I would enjoy hearing.

I agree 100% we are blessed in this galaxy. Once again I would like to know about this other lesser species that you are aware of?

One thing I can share is I found out on my own our souls were split. At the time I didn’t fully understand thd soul but it revealed to me it was missing. Like someone had stolen it. It took me about three months to piece the puzzle together after finding an interview by Chris on YouTube.

After reading all his books I found his migration from pure soul energy to physical life the best explanation I have ever heard and more importantly experienced myself.

The concept of the soul is exactly why I believe Wisdom/Earth is an immense soul in Her own right. You discovered the same thing on your own and you can communicate with Her from what I gather? Which of course is about as cool as it gets.

Steam, water and ice are three states of matter. I can’t recall if Chris wrote this analogy or if I made it up but this maps to non-physical, semi-physical snd physical beings. We all know physical exists. We are here, etc. However the other two are difficult for some to grasp.

Since I had a personal experience regarding my soul being split I know for fact we have a soul and thd importance of its energy. No soul energy and I’m not sure life can exist. So the semi-physical beings are the hardest to grasp.

For reasons I choose to keep to myself and through Chris’s work I found this to be true as well. The whole point I’m making is I understand the Universe is teaming with billons of souls in different forms and the humanoid ones out there are in between steam and ice or pure soul energy and physical (us).

I truly believe indigenous people have come to a very similar conclusion without ever reading Chris Thomas anything. So if everything alive has a soul it should be possible to communicate right?

I’m not sure if you speak of these semi-physical beings at all? I’m curious who the lesser beings are?

Have a solid day everyone. I look forward to responses from this post. This “time of correction” sounds a lot like the matrix crashing so we move to a new paradigm...

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th May 2020), Aragorn (26th May 2020), Elen (27th May 2020), modwiz (28th May 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Late night.

I am thinking about the “spread.” Every disease I have known you get sick from and in cases actually die. Diseases like AIDS, heart disease, lung diseases, Lou Gehrig’s, polio, the flu, etc. get you sick, cripple you of you die.

Enter in Covid. A disease so violent so terrifying so powerful it shuttered a planet yet people can carry it and not know they have it.

Lots of people. Millions. Carriers. Naturally immune. Everywhere. All walks of life.

Don’t even know they have it all the way to the most violent death imaginable. The “spread.” It’s really something. Never been seen before. Sure people have immunity to things. But not millions snd millions everywhere. Covid is different.

We can see the Hegelian dialectic at work. In Project Human Extinction Chris writes some extremely valuable data regarding Al Quida. It’s history. How it’s a a big lie. The never ending war on terror.

Now we have the never ending war on a virus. Both invisible. Both will get you in the night. Both fear based. Both fear driven. The never ending perpetuation of fear.

A fearful population is easy to control. Fear, division and control.

I actually don’t know what this virus is. I do know we don’t hear a dam thing about influenza, flu, etc. deaths. Suddenly it’s all covid. We are also conditioned to believe a second wave is coming.

So it will. I’m not sure how dangerous it will be but it will be on the TV in all it’s glory. It’s inevitable. The disease that came from a closet in China right after the impeachment failed. All in an election year.

Mail in voting en masse. 70 ballots to thd same person? How about we spread voting over a week? Spread it out. There’s that word again.

The “spread.”

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th May 2020), Elen (28th May 2020), Emil El Zapato (28th May 2020), modwiz (29th May 2020), Wind (28th May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    If I received 300 mail-in ballots, being a sane human being how many would I mail back: 1 and how many would be counted if I mailed in 300: 1. That's why electronic control systems exist.

the fraud that I'm aware of has come from the right either trying to 'prove' fraud or true fraudsters...Holy Guacamoles what gives?
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th May 2020), Dreamtimer (28th May 2020), Elen (28th May 2020), Orbs (29th May 2020), Wind (29th May 2020)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Mail in voting has not been a source of fraud.

The fraud exists in the throwing away of ballots and false claims of multiple votes or lots of dead people voting. That's not where the problem lies.

The real threat to the right to vote lies in the suppression of votes and failure to provide enough polling sites.

And bogus voter ID laws.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th May 2020), Aragorn (28th May 2020), Elen (28th May 2020), Emil El Zapato (28th May 2020), Orbs (29th May 2020), Wind (29th May 2020)