Page 198 of 258 FirstFirst ... 98148188195196197198199200201208248 ... LastLast
Results 2,956 to 2,970 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    But don't you see, Orbs...this movement is the key to the cage, it will free us from the TRUE tyranny of the rich and powerful...It is the light at the end of the tunnel...Move towards the light, Orbs, move towards the light...
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th May 2020), Wind (18th May 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Kinda late night

There is a lot to talk about. The theory I discussed about social distancing is one of them. 5g tracking? It ain’t for a virus.

What about adrenachrome? It is gaining a large footprint. I don’t know anything about it. Is it a pill? Blood? Are there really underground cages full of kids? Folks, I don’t know.

Are there? Is it really that bad?

We are supposed to move to soul reintegration. The evidence is stacking up the deaths are so overstated it’s fake. I’m sorry prople got sick but from what? How do you know the difference?

You don’t. You get sick. They label it when it could be several different things.

Covid is a label. This whole thing stinks of a massive consolidation. No more small business. Wally World snd thd big guys. Restaurants destroyed. Open at 50%? Right.

Wholesale ground beef is now $6+. I saw $9.99 in the store. I started reporting at $2.05.

Where is this going? Where is this change headed? What’s winning? Food inflation, consolidation and surveillance. Good times.

Rumors suggest 40% of the jobs will not be there to return to. Tax bases drastically changed. Hyperinflation has started. Will it excellerate? We all better hope not.

It looks like the matrix is going to crash. On one hand it is painful as hell. On the other is a step towards loss of control and soul reintegration. But we see more control.

What does this mean? It has bad written all over it. This scamdemic is fully exposed but the masses fight for it to be true. Their ego refuses to admit they have been duped.

Ego. Mind control. Food inflation. Consolidation. Surveillance. Where in the hell is soul reintegration?

This is an all out attack on our senses. It is the Hegelian dialectic mind control designed to displace organic and original thought. It is a prison for your mind.

Add in body control.

This is the ultimate division. Thd martial law lockdown has done its job. We can’t unwind this easily. Everyone realize it’s been 2 months?

Our bodies snd minds are being controlled. Our environment is key. If we went to a cabin in the woods and hung out for a few months thd control would be very different. I can’t escape right now. Maybe some of you can. I’m getting close though.

This consolidation move is not going well for the little guy. I think we all underestimate how much bullshit this really is. Soul reintegration is being attacked by all means and we yet to experience several key Hegelian dialectics.

Chris wrote to try and not let it big you down. That it would look like thd world has gone mad. That it was necessary as powers grasped to stay in power. That eventually we as individuals could reintegrate our souls and be free.

So far he is right.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th May 2020), Emil El Zapato (19th May 2020), modwiz (19th May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Being in the eye of the storm, within the Dreaming of the Wisdom Goddess, one gets to observe. Price of tempeh and my other staples have stayed the same. Rough times for carnivores who do not hunt or raise their own meat.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th May 2020), Elen (19th May 2020), Emil El Zapato (19th May 2020), Orbs (19th May 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Modwiz, your environment sounds a lot different then mine. I envy that.

I’m constrained by my choices. Not forever but for now. I’m attached to a business that has customers I care about. It’s hard to explain but I put a smile on a lot of faces.

Eventually, one way or another, I will leave the concrete jungle. I desire a country style life where I can sustain more then depend. I understand the energies of the earth and wish to live “with them.”

It is true I try to communicate with the Earth every night. I never succeed. Funny I try In English knowing the odds of Her using English are slim to none. Chris hinted towards Sanskrit is possible in crop circles I think I recall. He referred to them as communication and related to our dreams in a way.

That She clears things as well. Like we do in dreams.

What’s odd is all the dreams I remind recently are of this lifetime. I can reference things such as automobiles, etc.

I have a true admiration for indigenous people. Maybe a dash of envy. Their connection to the planet has been a target for a very long time. From what Chris wrote thd Vatican is anything bug holy.

Chris wrote an entire book on the Earth. Project Earth. The Universes Experiment I believe. It’s a great book about Earth history and the Merylin.

Indigenous people always were part of Her and always will be. Chris wrote about the first born souls. I think 1250 of them. They go beyond indigo or star children. He said they were being born again. Like within the last 10-15 years. These souls are perfectly tuned to the Earth. Fun stuff to read.

With so many good guys around it’s hard to see how the bad guys will win. The Earth will havd the final say but that’s beyond the grasp of a lot of people.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th May 2020), Elen (19th May 2020), Emil El Zapato (19th May 2020), modwiz (19th May 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I don’t spend time exploring the ships used to travel through space. To say it is fascinating is an understatement.

I have a huge day at work today. It will be difficult and I don’t have time to explore it now. I was thinking while sleeping about going from point A to B in the universe. There are things to explore.

I want to go for a ride. Don’t you?

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th May 2020), Emil El Zapato (20th May 2020), modwiz (20th May 2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    I don’t spend time exploring the ships used to travel through space. To say it is fascinating is an understatement.

I have a huge day at work today. It will be difficult and I don’t have time to explore it now. I was thinking while sleeping about going from point A to B in the universe. There are things to explore.

I want to go for a ride. Don’t you?
    Go for a ride? Not me. I am staying with Mother. She needs us.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th May 2020), Emil El Zapato (20th May 2020), Orbs (20th May 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Just a ride. I want to buzz the solar system. I want to see Mother Earth from space. I want to marvel at thd rings of Saturn.

From what I understand we can travel from planet to planet very quickly. I believe in minutes.

Chris wrote about the speed of light was not a constant and in fact was slowest here because of the compaction of energies. He wrote there are places light travels at infinity and brings could travel this vast distance instantly.

I believe that.

I also believe our root chakra is tuned to the Earth for very good reasons and my home for now is here. I stand with you Modwiz. As a brother...

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th May 2020), Emil El Zapato (20th May 2020), modwiz (20th May 2020), Wind (20th May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Oh yes, I remember the book, Surfers of the Zuvayo or somesuch.

https://biblio.co.nz/9780939680559

Surfers of the Zuvuya Tales of Interdimensional Travel

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (20th May 2020), modwiz (20th May 2020), Orbs (20th May 2020)

Thanks
    Just a ride. I want to buzz the solar system. I want to see Mother Earth from space. I want to marvel at thd rings of Saturn.

From what I understand we can travel from planet to planet very quickly. I believe in minutes.

Chris wrote about the speed of light was not a constant and in fact was slowest here because of the compaction of energies. He wrote there are places light travels at infinity and brings could travel this vast distance instantly.

I believe that.

I also believe our root chakra is tuned to the Earth for very good reasons and my home for now is here. I stand with you Modwiz. As a brother...
    Well met, merry meet. Yes, brother, we do stand together. You have shown your heart. May you get to see Her majesty from on high.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th May 2020), Aragorn (21st May 2020), Elen (21st May 2020), Emil El Zapato (20th May 2020), Orbs (20th May 2020), Wind (21st May 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Late night.

Oil at $34. I really hope I’m wrong.

I often wonder what a trip around the solar system would look like. Learning the truth about it would be something. There is another way - remote viewing. Chris was very good at it. The most I can remote view is the rear view mirror in a car.

That was kinda funny.

We all know remote viewing is used for espionage. Fortunately Chris used this gift to help write his books. He viewed other galaxies I believe. He describes where the V live in great detail. It appears if you are gifted enough you can travel very far. He warned about remote viewing the moon. That it was gaurded.

My only hope is a ride. The suppose my best chance is with the pliedians. My brothers. I don’t see hitching a ride with the military. I suppose the backside of the moon and Mars are restricted. What a great example of how duped we are. The vast majority can’t grasp we have ships and bases let alone parts of our solar system are guarded by military.

All this technology etc. has all been suppressed and it is all at stake in our freedom. They will fight for it to the end. It’s known as the old paradigm because some of us wish for the new paradigm.

Are we seeing the old paradigm being removed? This is the kind of positive view Chris always seemed to find. It is a possibility. The matrix could be crashing. Our daily lives see us being controlled more not less though.

I witness the division daily. There are a lot who cling to the control vehemently. They’ll pull your eye out. Why.

Mind control. Brainwashing. Same thing. They can’t see it. The conditioning has been that great. Many of you understand this and come here to share your energy to help others break the mind control. That’s an admirable thing.

Back to Saturn. How cool would it be to orbit it? See it? Photograph it? Maybe it’s possible to land in it? Or fly close to the surface? Just seeing it for real would be fun. I actually think the photos from Mars are faked. I think almost all photos from NASA are fake. Why? Because they are not in the truth business and technology a billion times more advanced exists making them no more than a cover.

Mind control. We perceive them as the best technology shooting off bottle rockets as military ships cruise about freely.

They are a ruse.

Back to sleep. I’ll let you know what the Earth says....

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (21st May 2020), Emil El Zapato (21st May 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Late night.

Tainted tests kits according to the New York Times.

No cases of people not hardly getting sick discussed in MSM. Violent death is thd only thing reported. What to believe? Why are Democratic states locking things down the most? Why is that?

The second wave. 5G related?

Doesn’t live on surfaces now? More symptoms? Influenza, pneumonia, flu, etc. eradicated?

It seems they can’t keep their lies straight. I see schools have a new list of lockdown procedures. I wonder how many will drop out? Or be successful?

Anyone think this has gone to far? How many people have starved to death globally because of the price of food? NYT recently ran an article. Other sources say a “double” as well

A double. I can’t confirm this. Chris just wrote price and death were correlated. Of course that’s true. We all are shielded from such despair. The exact formula is unknown to me but nonetheless it exists.

There is no doubt the election plays some role in this. No folks, I don’t have the answers. The insistence of a second wave pretty much show us there will be one. Foreshadowing happens daily. They will just use media assets to convince everyone it’s true.

I can’t figure out whose side the trumpet is on anymore but the persistence to minimize him, move to mail in votes, destroy people’s livelihoods, etc. all target the election. They are reaching out and canceling summer events. Fall next? Oh I forgot, they want to radically change schools so we are in the next season after summer.

It’s still spring. To put it in perspective this whole fiasco stated in the winter season. By reaching out to fall it now encompasses all four seasons.

Does that sound an alarm to any of you? 4 seasons in an election year? My, what a coincidence eh? Add in all the sham attempts to oust the mango man and it’s starting to look like a coup da ta.

Starting to look like one? Maybe there is another possibility. Maybe it’s the global consolidation I’ve explored? Hey, maybe it’s both?

Regardless of your beliefs inevitability trumps (there’s that word again) our opinions. Something big is in motion and we call it the Hegelian dialectic. Laws will change. Rules will change. We know this because the already are.

Reminds me of the band “The Four Seasons.” Virus’s have always been labeled seasonal but now we hsvd a new champion - the year round virus where we have to change everything because it will kill us. That’s a key statement.

All leaders say they lock us down “to save lives.” None say to prevent us from getting sick. It is to save our lives. Didn’t need to do it before but this time is different when in fact it is not.

Remember the magazine covers showing people at movie theaters in the 1950’s or so wearing those 3D glasses? See any similarities looking at pictures today of everyone wearing a mask?

Four seasons in an election year. What a coincidence indeed...

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (22nd May 2020), modwiz (22nd May 2020)

Thanks
    Late night.

Tainted tests kits according to the New York Times.

No cases of people not hardly getting sick discussed in MSM. Violent death is thd only thing reported. What to believe? Why are Democratic states locking things down the most? Why is that?

The second wave. 5G related?

Doesn’t live on surfaces now? More symptoms? Influenza, pneumonia, flu, etc. eradicated?

It seems they can’t keep their lies straight. I see schools have a new list of lockdown procedures. I wonder how many will drop out? Or be successful?

Anyone think this has gone to far? How many people have starved to death globally because of the price of food? NYT recently ran an article. Other sources say a “double” as well

A double. I can’t confirm this. Chris just wrote price and death were correlated. Of course that’s true. We all are shielded from such despair. The exact formula is unknown to me but nonetheless it exists.

There is no doubt the election plays some role in this. No folks, I don’t have the answers. The insistence of a second wave pretty much show us there will be one. Foreshadowing happens daily. They will just use media assets to convince everyone it’s true.

I can’t figure out whose side the trumpet is on anymore but the persistence to minimize him, move to mail in votes, destroy people’s livelihoods, etc. all target the election. They are reaching out and canceling summer events. Fall next? Oh I forgot, they want to radically change schools so we are in the next season after summer.

It’s still spring. To put it in perspective this whole fiasco stated in the winter season. By reaching out to fall it now encompasses all four seasons.

Does that sound an alarm to any of you? 4 seasons in an election year? My, what a coincidence eh? Add in all the sham attempts to oust the mango man and it’s starting to look like a coup da ta.

Starting to look like one? Maybe there is another possibility. Maybe it’s the global consolidation I’ve explored? Hey, maybe it’s both?

Regardless of your beliefs inevitability trumps (there’s that word again) our opinions. Something big is in motion and we call it the Hegelian dialectic. Laws will change. Rules will change. We know this because the already are.

Reminds me of the band “The Four Seasons.” Virus’s have always been labeled seasonal but now we hsvd a new champion - the year round virus where we have to change everything because it will kill us. That’s a key statement.

All leaders say they lock us down “to save lives.” None say to prevent us from getting sick. It is to save our lives. Didn’t need to do it before but this time is different when in fact it is not.

Remember the magazine covers showing people at movie theaters in the 1950’s or so wearing those 3D glasses? See any similarities looking at pictures today of everyone wearing a mask?

Four seasons in an election year. What a coincidence indeed...
    The cornerstone of all this is the fear of death that is engendered by the abrahamic belief systems. So at least 3 billion people fear death because of the mind virus of Judgement by an angry 'god'. Pah! as Aianawa might say. The Olde religions knew of our continuity, in and out of biological existence. Ancestors resided in the Land of the Dead but were still part of Life.

The Mind Virus of the angry god, a bio-phobic and misogynist entity is now on full display. Shit is getting real now and I embrace it. "Let the dead bury their own". I will embrace Wisdom and Life. My spirit cannot be extinguished or judged.

The ancestors are watching. And Gaia/Wisdom is Correcting Her Earth now. People will self select and meet their Fate as they choose. Wisely, or not.

Amor Fati.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd May 2020), Dreamtimer (22nd May 2020), Elen (22nd May 2020), Orbs (22nd May 2020), Wind (23rd May 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Chris wrote the entire universe and all the energies it comprises are based on free will. It’s true Modwiz, people are choosing and fear is a mind virus. I call it mind control but it is the same thing.

Your post refers to doing things the hard way. A path to a new paradigm Chris called soul reintegration. Others have a different label but many look forward to it regardless of name.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd May 2020), Dreamtimer (22nd May 2020), Elen (22nd May 2020), modwiz (22nd May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,564 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Many a choice made these days are manipulated to a very high degree.
    Leaving people to choose their own demise and call it free will seems a bit of stretch..

With Love
    Have a great day today

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd May 2020), Dreamtimer (22nd May 2020), Emil El Zapato (22nd May 2020), modwiz (22nd May 2020), Orbs (23rd May 2020), Wind (23rd May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    All I got to say is nothing...well, this maybe...wisdom is wisdom...but to embrace the negative in what ever form it comes in is not 'Wise'. To find the deeper meaning of creation is the higher calling. To spout platitudes about spiritual things not understood is a waste of good energy. It's like throwing good money after bad.
    Last edited by Emil El Zapato, 22nd May 2020 at 12:05.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (22nd May 2020), Orbs (23rd May 2020), Wind (23rd May 2020)