Page 195 of 258 FirstFirst ... 95145185192193194195196197198205245 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,925 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    It appears mail in voting is getting a lot of attention. Me thinks they pulled the trigger to early but I don’t know. Mail votes are easier to fraud people claim.

Nobody is asking about clustering. Crowds are clusters. Social distancing and limits on crowds prevents clustering. Why the space between people? To target the individual? Does the gps in a phone require distance? Target using what?

Why is a few feet needed? To save lives? They are depopulating. What about masks and facial recognition?

Don’t cluster. Why?

Video conferencing with sick people in the hospital? Can’t hold a loved ones hand? I read a comment people were allowed in the room one at a time at the very end.

I don’t have the answers. I’m not near as smart as others. I find theses questions important ones.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th May 2020), Emil El Zapato (4th May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,103 Times in 20,306 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    It appears mail in voting is getting a lot of attention. Me thinks they pulled the trigger to early but I don’t know. Mail votes are easier to fraud people claim.
    I've read something about the US going with mail votes, but would that then be email or snail mail?

It might be easy to spoof that, of course. But at the same time, there should be an ability to properly inspect the credentials, to determine which votes are legitimate and which ones aren't. But that's going to be a lot of work, and they probably don't want to go there.

Nobody is asking about clustering. Crowds are clusters. Social distancing and limits on crowds prevents clustering. Why the space between people? To target the individual?
    The space between people is so that it would be more difficult for the virus to travel from one person to another. The virus can survive on little droplets of saliva that we eject into the air when we speak, when we cough and when we sneeze.

But that said, here in Europe ─ we use the metric system ─ the prescribed "social distance" is 1.5 meter. That's about 4 feet in US currency. I don't know what the prescribed social distance is in the US ─ 6 feet? ─ but MIT has determined that the droplets can travel up to 8.5 meters. So whether it's 4 feet or 6 feet, it's simply inadequate.

Look at me. I wash my hands a gazillion times a day ─ not just because of this virus, because I do that anyway, given that I hate having sticky or sweaty hands. I'm probably the greatest consumer of hand-washing gels in Belgium ─ I don't mean disinfecting gels, but just hand soap in a liquid form. And I only go out the door once a week, to the supermarket and back. I've kept my social distance. And yet, I got infected nevertheless.

Also, the frequent hand-washing ─ which I'm pretty sure a lot of people won't be doing ─ is because the virus can survive on surfaces for a very long time. It survives longer on smooth surfaces, because on things like cardboard or paper, the virus gets absorbed into the material and will eventually die there. So whenever you touch something that other people also touch ─ a door knob, a magazine with a glossy cover, the handle bar of a shopping trolley ─ you stand a chance of carrying the virus around with you, and of becoming infected yourself.

Does the gps in a phone require distance? Target using what?
    No, you've got that mixed up. The GPS thing is a special phone app that tells people when they are coming too close to another person. But it doesn't work very well. Which is no surprise, because only the military have high-resolution GPS, and the civilian world just has to do with a lower-resolution variant.

What about masks and facial recognition?
    That subject appears to be a point of contention. On the one hand, there are those who say you have to wear a mask ─ if not to protect yourself, then to protect others from yourself ─ but then on the other hand, there's the facial recognition issue, which the controllers would want to preserve. And some software companies are claiming that they can still recognize someone's face ─ with the help of A.I. ─ when they are wearing a mask. Well, maybe they can, but maybe that's just showboating to get the name of their company in the media.

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (4th May 2020), Emil El Zapato (4th May 2020), Orbs (5th May 2020), Wind (4th May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,177 Times in 11,952 Posts
    I, for one, don't panic over a lack of meat...we can do without it. My younger brother, on the other hand, spent his career in meat production, et al. He probably feels differently about that...In fact, we almost got into a fight over meat, once upon a time. That day was one of my life's low points...
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th May 2020), Dreamtimer (4th May 2020), Orbs (5th May 2020), Wind (4th May 2020)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Mail-in voting would be by snail mail. It's been done for a long time. Many Americans have to do absentee voting for different reasons. The Post Office has gotten a tremendous spike in business as a result of the virus because so many folks are ordering stuff rather than going out to shop. They'll have adjusted, likely, once November comes around.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th May 2020), Emil El Zapato (5th May 2020), Orbs (5th May 2020), Wind (5th May 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I understand the stated virus reasons for social distancing. I am referring to the real reason why? Why no clusters of humans? Why distance and limits?

I’m just curious what the objective is.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th May 2020), Emil El Zapato (7th May 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The Hegelian dialectic is being rolled out more than instant like nine Jaun Jaun. I’m not sure the problem is simply a virus. Nor does it appear the reaction is complete. Looks like only part of the solution so far.

I caught wind of a cyberattack yesterday. I was told Tyson foods had cyber issues about a week ago. That’s a big food company. We’ll have to wait and see if heats up snd they blame China. Since the trumpet is blamed China in ways I suspect more blame to come. Maybe they want conflict.

Lots going on. Change is here...

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th May 2020), Emil El Zapato (7th May 2020), modwiz (7th May 2020)

Thanks
    Clusters lead to spread. The virus spreads through the air via droplets and aerosolization. And also touch, either directly or on surfaces.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th May 2020), Emil El Zapato (7th May 2020), Wind (5th May 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Things are getting past weird moving to concerning with the next step being nasty. Lots of fear being spread. The mandatory vaccination component is being discussed. I don’t have the answer. Chris wrote about vaccinations and other research is available for consumption.

I don’t get vaccinations. I don’t recall the last one I had. I get a bad feeling finding data pointing to the rapid manufacture of an alleged mandatory vaccination. Is this true?

Did Canada pass sweeping gun laws recently? Is that true? I’ll look into it but I watched a vaccination video and it was discussed.

What is this all about?

It appears to be an attack on soul reintegration. Massive fear, restrictions, scarcity, and the introduction of new frequencies snd vaccinations? This is pushing us in the exact opposite direction we need to go.

I have explored nested Hegelian dialectics and it feels like another problem is on the horizon. I will try to find out more about guns in Canada. That is concerning according to Chris’s books.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th May 2020), Emil El Zapato (7th May 2020), modwiz (7th May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,482 Times in 7,284 Posts
    I'm not against vaccinations although I am wary about giving so many of them, especially to young children. However, what I am against is "mandatory" anything. I would never take or do something because I would be ordered to do so. In case of COVID-19, the vaccines eventually might help with eradicating the virus, but I wouldn't personally take the vaccine with my current knowledge. I haven't had any vaccines in ages and I don't think I would have any in the foreseeable future. That's a personal choice.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th May 2020), Dreamtimer (6th May 2020), Emil El Zapato (7th May 2020), Orbs (7th May 2020)

Thanks
    I get the mandate concern. I personally will be getting the vaccines against shingles as soon as I can. I have no desire to suffer the pain I just witnessed, not to mention the risk of permanent nerve damage. If it manifest near the eyes, there is a potential for blindness.

No Thank You.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th May 2020), Emil El Zapato (7th May 2020), Orbs (7th May 2020), Wind (6th May 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Late night.

The details of my last dream was off the charts. Current times as well. A couple of us were trying to solve a puzzle some one I know put together.

I don’t know if they will mandate this new vaccination. It’s being discussed in videos etc. There is a lot of fear. I don’t know what to believe. I see the deepest divisions I have ever seen.

Covid deaths are overstated. That’s a fact. I can’t figure out how much hospitals get paid for covid death. It varies from $27-29,000. I’m a decent researcher but this whole thing is a mess.

I have yet to see a move on cash. Yes, they talk how filthy it is etc. but I have not witnessed its replacement other then credit/debit cards. I just don’t know.

I don’t know a lot. I have discussed food inflation and that one I nailed. It’s getting worse. Prices vary. The spread on ground beef I have seen with my own eyes is $3.39-7.99 per lbs. That was within the last 24 hours. Store shelves are empty of fresh chicken, etc.

People are panicking. Slowly. But steadily.

We are facing tuff times. We are not going to shake this Hegelian dialectic easily.

The face of war has changed. It’s a tuff call. Iran, North Korea and China are the three henchmen. There seems to be a constant contention. It never stops. I’ve discussed cyberattacks because of how cheap they are. Compare them to financing an army, navy, Air Force. We are just seeing the tip of the iceberg.

So what’s next? More bullshit I suspect. Are the good guys still around? My guess is yes. How far will they let this go? Better yet, how far will we let it go?

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (7th May 2020), modwiz (7th May 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Trouble sleeping so I’ve been reading.

“Medical surveillance” is now buzzing. Permanent changes in consumer psychology is buzzing. Hair salons opening defying execute orders is buzzing. A lawsuit has been filed on a governor.

People have been brought to their knees. Maybe you haven’t but others have. Have constitutional rights been discarded? What’s next?

They are using drones to do surveillance. It’s buzzing. I have been watching drones that look like small planes for years doin surveillance. Smaller ones are now being “discovered.”

Snitching is buzzing. Hot lines to call. Snitch networks.

I have discussed mind control and now we have body control heating up.

Body control. Let that sink in for a while...

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (7th May 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,177 Times in 11,952 Posts
    What's that old saying, "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar". There doesn't always have to be a sinister agenda. There is always a degree of disorganization within the human culture organism...Free will? We all scramble to keep things under our sense of control...
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th May 2020), Orbs (7th May 2020)

Thanks
    It's more likely that Covid19 deaths are being undercounted. This would be due to factors such as folks dying at home and not being counted, folks dying of the disease who were never tested, and folks dying in areas where the local powers that be do not want the real numbers to be shown.

Hospitals aren't getting rich off of this virus. They are losing money in a variety of ways including delays of elective surgeries which bring in lots of money.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th May 2020), Emil El Zapato (7th May 2020), Orbs (7th May 2020), Wind (8th May 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    We all have opinions. I welcome them. Why?

Why not?

IMO covid deaths are overstated. Apparently some of you disagree.

My butt hurts. Covid. Etc. I have a friend who lives I Baltimore. His gf was diagnosed covid. RN. Temp of 101 for 1 day. Back to work in 5 days.

I don’t care what any of you post. It’s overstated. Some People don’t get sick hardly at all. That’s a fact. It’s looking more like a drill then a nightmare from hell where people beg for their life because of how much suffering. No more flu deaths. No more influenza deaths, etc.

It’s all covid. Believe whatever you want. This is bullshit. It’s all bullshit. Believe what you want. It’s your choice.

Locking down killed us. Food inflation is out of control. Most of you can afford it. Many can’t. Chew on that for a while...

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (8th May 2020)