Page 193 of 258 FirstFirst ... 93143183190191192193194195196203243 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    History was made in crude oil today. The chart is forecasting massive change in the immediate future.

I hope I’m wrong.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st April 2020), Emil El Zapato (20th April 2020)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    We are addicted to petroleum in all its forms. It is, after all, where all of our plastics come from. Do you think we can rid ourselves of plastics?

We're addicted.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st April 2020), Emil El Zapato (21st April 2020), Orbs (21st April 2020), Wind (21st April 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Well folks it happened. -$38 per barrel on the close. June oil is around $18.

I’m all for cheap fuel. I want to be wrong. Chatter of war is starting but I favor cheap tricks. We have seen a glimpse of the old open too early and the virus will destroy you trick. We know of thd Iran/China trick they want to destroy us. Then there is the fantastical cyberattack ff trick (editors pick).

Then there is the surveillance drones trick. They have been using surveillance drones for years but to start using military ones would be something different.

Then there is the real war trick but it’s more costly, deadly, harder to sell etc.

Then there is the natural disaster trick. A few quakes, tornadoes, etc.

Then there is the old fake alien invasion trick.

As we see some trucks are very expensive. Some aren’t. I expect anything cheap is worth a shot.

Looks like the old is either done or will prevail. Good times, eh?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st April 2020), Emil El Zapato (21st April 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Cheap tricks. Theatrics. Smoke and mirrors. Bending light.

All names for the Hegelian Dialectic. A force which cannot br stopped until a paradigm shift occurs. A cyberattack to a key target and we would have know way of finding out who really did it. Same with this covid virus - we hsvd know way of knowing without the akashic.

I have cheep theory but actually no clue where it came from etc. If you think you do that’s great.

Read what a Pompass said about cyberattacks. Very recently he stated retaliation. Severe retaliation.

Somebody inserts the wrong thumdrive or an attack is staged and you have severe consequences instantly. Just one example how fragile and easy it is to initiate horror when you hold all the cards.

Rumors about Fauci. I can’t tell if they are true. He still has a job with the trumpet whatever that means.

Guess more wait and see. Worse? Better? That’s up to the individual to decide.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (23rd April 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I was thinking of all the supply destruction on food. Regardless of anything this will lead to further future food inflation.

People starving and we are destroying crops and euthanizing cows, pigs snd chickens? Some has happened with more planned.

It’s food. Destroy supply today and tomorrow there is less. This is a very dangerous path and it will have severe consequences downstream. It is a coordinated attack on supply.

It will take a Hercules everything to unwind this. The attorney general is saying the chemo will kill the cancer but also the person. I can’t describe the irreparable harm that is being done snd it will become exponential as time passes.

Are you really going to pack into a football stadium? Stand in line waiting to get a table with people coughing? Travel a lot using airplanes? Go on a cruise ship? Will kids go to school?

Behavior and grazing patterns will change. I don’t know the full effects but psychology will change. Things may change for the better. Some for the worst.

The effects of all of this have yet to be realized. It’s not going to be easy.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd April 2020), Emil El Zapato (23rd April 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Talked to another friend who knows of 2 proved that died snd about 10 that recovered. That’s a lot. I still don’t know anyone.

The idea we can carry it for 2 weeks without knowing or not know we are sick with it is odd when others die from it precondition or not. What triggers it after 2 weeks of having it?

5G? Radiation? Bad luck? Does thd flu shot have anything to do with it?

Test kits tainted with it? 30 million unemployed? $962 per week? Why work? Food destroyed? People starving?

Sounds like chaos. It is chaos. I can’t prove it’s getting nasty but it sure sounds like it will. People have been pretty good. The mind control is so strong they will only be nice for so long. Is $10 per lbs. ground beef coming? $10 gallon of milk? Will gas be $5 per gallon soon?

It’s chaos. Expect the unexpected. FF soon? Don’t forget September 2001...

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th April 2020), Emil El Zapato (24th April 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    ORDER OUT OF CHAOS...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (24th April 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,137 Times in 20,320 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    Talked to another friend who knows of 2 proved that died snd about 10 that recovered. That’s a lot. I still don’t know anyone.

The idea we can carry it for 2 weeks without knowing or not know we are sick with it is odd when others die from it precondition or not. What triggers it after 2 weeks of having it?
    Nothing "triggers" it. It's simply in your blood and multiplying by using your own DNA ─ it's called incubation ─ and in the meantime, it's also attacking the immune system and crippling it ─ just as the HIV virus does ─ so you don't start developing a fever right away, and your body is unaware that it has been invaded by a foreign agent. It is only when the virus' toxins start affecting things like the respiratory system or your digestive tract that you start feeling ill.

5G? Radiation? Bad luck? Does thd flu shot have anything to do with it?
    None of those things. The hype around 5G (or other radiation) simply stems from people not knowing what they're talking about. And the flu shot hasn't got anything to do with it either. The flu is an entirely different virus ─ it's not even a coronavirus.

Test kits tainted with it?
    Nope. The test kits are sterile.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (24th April 2020), Emil El Zapato (24th April 2020), Orbs (26th April 2020), Wind (25th April 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Nothing knew about opinions.

I hope everyone stays well. Thx for sharing Aragorn. Hope you feel better.

I wrote extensively about food inflation and consolidation. I questioned the death counts.

Where do we go from here? If they deploy nested Hegelian dialectics it can get a hell of a lot worse. How much chaos is enough chaos?

It’s up to you to decide. It’s your story so write your own ending...

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th April 2020), Emil El Zapato (26th April 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Late night

After all this time what do we know? The herd is clearly divided. On one side of the street we have 99% of people under severe mind control calling the other side murderers and kooks.

We no longer have divided snd conquer. It’s conquered and divided.

We are facing the most disinformation in recorded history. I see the Hegelian dialectic while others rake in massive unemployment checks. As usual I’m wrong.

There is no food inflation. Supply destruction won’t impact future pricing. Naaaaa.

It is confusing. Order out of chaos. We have only seen part of a solution. There is something else going on. People are getting paid more money to not work. Will they return?

Will the net get shut down? Why am I convinced it will? No credit/debit cards if it does. Cash only. Do you think that will distress folks? Will they act out? Isn’t that what this is about? Getting people to act out?

They won’t. Too much mind control. So starve them? Expect more assaults on food.

Watch.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (27th April 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Late night.

How foes all this relate to Chris Thomas’s books? He wrote a great deal about the bad guys. Boiled it all down to choice. What have you chosen?

I chose soul reintegration. So why haven’t I achieved it? According to CT my soul has thd final say. I ask my soul stuff every night in bed. It doesn’t really answer. Only when it wants to.

Our souls have the final say. Apparently it knows a log more. It has all our memories. I can’t recall past life’s. CT said we are blocked from remembering.

Can any of you remember?

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (28th April 2020), modwiz (28th April 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Later night.

Chris wrote about an underground facility that had technology where 50,000 prople could bd called up on a flat screen type monitor and they could plant thoughts in their heads.

Let that sink in. It’s part of what we are up against. Is the Trumpet in this machine? All leaders outside what’s left of the Illuminati? Do the free masons use it?

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (28th April 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thd media has spent weeks convincing the public to be afraid. Now we see a lot of chatter on social media of a second wave. It appears people on record unemployment do not want this to end. They want to be paid more than they made for not working. A lot more.

I know this first hand. People are genuinely fearful but others just want free money. As the cogs slowly turn we see supply destruction in labor, food, etc. As the psychology has shifted so Will habits. In particular spending habits will change. Some of the jobs won’t be there and the free money will end and good will be very expensive.

This is the future I currently see. Change.

It is not clear how long social distancing will last but it’s fair to assume some will last voluntarily. Less demand for live sporting events, restaurant dining areas, etc. Why spend all the money to build a dining room at a McDonald’s for example, if only 12 people can fit in there at once? I think we will see new fast food models based on drive-thru only or like a Donic where you don’t havd yo leave your car.

Dining rooms will be changed but how do you change a college cafeteria? Cspscis drastically reduced in social distancing.

Many people will not be able to go back to their jobs imo. Reduced volume alone will call for less staff. When this happens in the near future and the free money runs out it will cause problems for a lot of people.

I won’t debate the virus but I can see the effects. Some of the effects are yet to be seen. I haven’t even added in the political aspects of this but they are dirty. Real dirty. There is an agenda here of consolation and food inflation for sure. We have yet to see much of what is possible down the pipe.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (28th April 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Late night.

Article in Washington Times says it is way overstated.

Today’s actions have future consequences. We have discussed food inflation for months. It’s no joke. The bizarre attempt at the redistribution of wealth is political.

The solution is partly revealed in orders; however, we haven’t seen the full solution. We have not seen nested Hegelian dialectics either. Or have we?

Food supply destruction is a problem. It reaches into the future in a critical way. People will starve to death all over the planet according to Chris as the price rises to a point they can’t afford to eat. I doubt we see much of this in downtown Chicago but what about poor places we don’t see or hear about hardly?

Part of the solution unfolding is population reduction which has not run its course yet. Shutting things down has allowed bad things to happen such as the destruction of food.

The destruction of food. Sounds unbelievable doesn’t it? Hard to say what Harp weather will do for crops this year. Last year crops suffered a wet planting season.

Does anyone see a trend here? There is an attack on global food supplies. I would say look for more of it but it will become so obvious you won’t be able to escape it when you buy food.

It’s true the virus threat is losing momentum. A proclamation of a second wave etc. surfaced to help keep it going. What’s next is only a guess. Food supply destruction is not a guess though...

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (29th April 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,202 Times in 11,965 Posts
    food destruction is a crime against humanity,
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (29th April 2020), Orbs (30th April 2020), Wind (29th April 2020)