Page 192 of 258 FirstFirst ... 92142182189190191192193194195202242 ... LastLast
Results 2,866 to 2,880 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Late night.

Maybe anyone infected with covid-19 would share how they think they got infected?

Maybe we could learn from it.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th April 2020), Aragorn (17th April 2020), Emil El Zapato (17th April 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Later night.

What does the Fed hookup with the treasury mean? The Fed is a corporation with stock owners I thought?

I don’t have the answer. I don’t know what it means.

We have not heard from Chris Thomas in a long time. He offered a lot of insight from reading the akashic. I have never been able to access it.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th April 2020), Emil El Zapato (17th April 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,975 Times in 20,256 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    Late night.

Maybe anyone infected with covid-19 would share how they think they got infected?

Maybe we could learn from it.
    Well, one can never be 100% certain, but considering that we've had a lockdown here in Belgium since ─ if my memory serves me right ─ the 18th of March, the only instances that I left my apartment were my weekly trips to the supermarket, and a single trip to a gas station on the highway, which has a 24/7 shop where I buy my cigarettes in large quantities, so that I wouldn't have to go out for buying cigarettes too often. So I usually buy enough of them to last me about three or four weeks, consuming on average 25 cigarettes a day.

Now, the thing is that this highway is a very important international one, which crosses Europe from North to South, and most of the internal logistics in Europe happen by way of tractor-trailer combinations and the highways, as opposed to by way of the rail tracks, as it is in the USA. As such, that gas station shop ─ which also has a bakery and a restaurant ─ is a bit of a hot spot for contamination. But at the same time, on my last two visits, there weren't all that many people inside ─ the last time there was only one other customer apart from myself, I think ─ and they were handling things very hygienically and professionally.

The cigarettes cannot be picked up from any open shelves; you have to get them from the cashier, and the girl was behind a glass window that was only open at the bottom, so that you could talk to her. And she packaged the cigarettes in a paper carrying bag for me, and after I had paid ─ electronically ─ she handed that bag over to her colleague, who was wearing surgical gloves and handed the bag over to me from behind a glass pane, so that I was never face to face with her.

The above in mind, I think it's most likely that I picked it up at the supermarket. While most people there were (and still are) maintaining their legally prescribed social distance of 1.5 meter ─ which, truth be told, is way too little, because particles from coughing and sneezing can carry up to 8 meters ─ there are also people who don't. These are mostly young people ─ early twenties or thereabouts ─ and they repeatedly pass you by shoulder to shoulder without the least concern for the rules. And that also applies to some of the younger staff members there. There's also no "guard" at the entry, assessing how many people are inside the shop at any given point in time and asking customers to wait before entering if necessary.

True, it is very difficult to enforce or even implement something like that at a large supermarket. But this in turn makes any large enough supermarket into a hot spot as well, and given that I visit the supermarket far more often than any other place, and that I've only been to the gas station once since the lockdown was initiated, I think there's a 99.9% chance that the supermarket is where I got infected.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (17th April 2020), Emil El Zapato (17th April 2020), Orbs (17th April 2020), Wind (17th April 2020)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    It's a concern of mine, going to the supermarket. My husband has been the one going in recent weeks since I was ill. (not Covid-19)

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th April 2020), Emil El Zapato (17th April 2020), Orbs (17th April 2020), Wind (17th April 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,102 Times in 11,916 Posts
    Aragorn, you know this stuff better than I do...with the alternative currencies you can buy cigarettes online at a fraction of the cost (almost certainly black market). If you do the research and buy some let me know... I don't personally know anyone that has used, for example, bitcoin and I don't trust the process involved in 1st trading for currency and then using it to buy cigarettes.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th April 2020), Dreamtimer (17th April 2020), Orbs (17th April 2020), Wind (17th April 2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    Aragorn, you know this stuff better than I do...with the alternative currencies you can buy cigarettes online at a fraction of the cost (almost certainly black market). If you do the research and buy some let me know... I don't personally know anyone that has used, for example, bitcoin and I don't trust the process involved in 1st trading for currency and then using it to buy cigarettes.
    I don't even posses the amount of money to buy a single Bitcoin, so that's out of the question.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (17th April 2020), Emil El Zapato (17th April 2020), Wind (17th April 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,102 Times in 11,916 Posts
    hmm, i'll look some more then...

a single bitcoin isn't that much is it? there are others... a carton of cigarettes American is about 70 dollars...4 of them would be 250-300 dollars

7,000 for a single bitcoin...that's crazy? Did I read that right?
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th April 2020), Dreamtimer (17th April 2020), Wind (17th April 2020)

Thanks
    If Sinzzer was still around here he could tell you.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th April 2020), Emil El Zapato (17th April 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,307 Times in 7,221 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    7,000 for a single bitcoin...that's crazy? Did I read that right?
    It used to be 20k. Once upon a time it was worth just a dime and that's how some people got rich.

I wish I would have invested in it back in the day when I first heard about it.

https://thenextweb.com/hardfork/2019...-millionaires/

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th April 2020), Dreamtimer (18th April 2020), Emil El Zapato (17th April 2020), Orbs (17th April 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Aragorn, thx for sharing.

By any chance did you get vaccinated in the last 2 or so years?

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th April 2020), Dreamtimer (18th April 2020), Emil El Zapato (18th April 2020), Wind (18th April 2020)

Thanks
    Aragorn, thx for sharing.

By any chance did you get vaccinated in the last 2 or so years?
    No, Orbs, I haven't had any vaccinations anymore since I was working at General Motors back in 1985, and that last one was only a tetanus shot.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (19th April 2020), Emil El Zapato (18th April 2020), Orbs (19th April 2020), Wind (18th April 2020)

Thanks
    I should have had the varicella vaccine. I'm regretting not doing that big time.

Disease sucks folks. And it kills.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th April 2020), Emil El Zapato (19th April 2020), Orbs (19th April 2020), Wind (19th April 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Aragorn, are you so sick that you are incapacitated? I sure hope not. We are told it can be mild or kill you. I hope it’s mild for you of course.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th April 2020), Dreamtimer (19th April 2020), Emil El Zapato (19th April 2020), Wind (19th April 2020)

Thanks
    Aragorn, are you so sick that you are incapacitated? I sure hope not. We are told it can be mild or kill you. I hope it’s mild for you of course.
    It's in between, Orbs. It should already have left my body by now, but it hasn't. And one minute I'm fine, and the next I'm dizzy and I have a fever again. It's just plain bizarre.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (20th April 2020), Emil El Zapato (20th April 2020), Orbs (20th April 2020), Wind (20th April 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Late night.

Aragorn, intermittent dizziness is peculiar. I’ve been thinking about your description and my monkey mind wonders if cigarettes are interfering with artillery blood gas levels? Oxygen deprivation?

I don’t know how you got it as you described. I really don’t get the whole thing. We all know they spray whatever they choose but such a blanket approach would cause more illness you would think.

Oil is down 19% right now. The long term chart I look at is ominous suggesting a bullish surge. I don’t really look close enough at it but recognize the pattern. I of course want to be wrong. I widh it would go to $3 and go away forever.

So we can’t say low energy is bad for stocks or the economy. It’s good. It’s just rigged so low gas prices don’t seem to last long.

Anyone following knows I’m having trouble finding facts. Food inflation is pretty obvious but the virus is not reported to us factually. I dig and find nothing but a spread. Cold to death. At first I thought fire drill from hell but there is a real component of people getting sick. To this day I don’t know anyone sick.

I know of people that say they are sick. I have two friends I recently found out were sick. Cold sweats. Difficulty breathing. But not covid.

Hospitals are laying people off. I don’t get it. What I do get is agenda 21 and programs thd like. It appears a culling is happening globally. Disease and famine which are two of the three favorites of the sick fucks in charge. They kinda gave up on war because it’s isolated and doesn’t kill enough I’m guessing.

War does generate profits though. Pretty sick world we have created. Or has been created for us but if we live in it what’s the difference?

So Chris spent a lot of time researching our true history Di we could better navigate the future. History is difficult to understand because it’s been tampered with so CT used the Akashic. This energy field out in space somewhere that few people can access is not easy for the masses to accept. Ironically the same masses that reject a recording field exists believe there is a creator who’s only son lives in clouds but we are all gods children.

I can’t prove the akashic is there but my soul has told me Chris ain’t bullshitting so my goal at night is to try to access it in bed. I can’t.

So now we have this real time consolidation going on. It’s global in scope and the virus part of the Hegelian dialectic is losing steam. It has a life cycle. So the real question is what’s next?

5G is on the radar screen. Cyberattack? Alien invasion? More frequencies? Pissed off Earth? Pissed off sun?

The sun is an interesting character. It appears the dude can change output and has throughout history. Chris wrote something about NASA or something stating it’s energy output is 1000 times more than in the 1960’s.

That’s a big increase. So why aren’t we all fried? It appears energy from the sun isn’t just heat. I guess we have all been duped.

The weeks to come don’t look like fluffy bunny land to me. It’s difficult to say. The old system doesn’t work so if it is crashing we are to have expected it. Nobody said it would be easy.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th April 2020), Emil El Zapato (20th April 2020)