Page 179 of 258 FirstFirst ... 79129169176177178179180181182189229 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,685 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Gold down $29
    Silver down .70 cents
    DOW down about 380

The panic flight to metals stalled out. Stocks going down and global trade slowed is deflationary. Air is getting let out of the ballon. This is separate than us getting scammed retail.

People are raising cash. In 1932 nobody had any cash. Cash was king. Maybe it’s a prince now but it still works. I can’t buy goods with silver or gold yet. It has to be converted to cash.

The markets are giving us clues we will still be here next week.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th February 2020), Elen (26th February 2020), Emil El Zapato (26th February 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I hate being right.

CDC said some bad things. DOW down 885.

Take care all...

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th February 2020), Elen (26th February 2020), Emil El Zapato (26th February 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    “As the World Turns” late night edition.

DOW futures up about 200. Metals down slightly.

CDC and the WHO (Roger Daultry) have issued statements. I have not been to their sites but heard about the CDC on CNBC. Apparently it was a negative spin. When I went to the store again it wasn’t busy.

I watched a video and the guy was insisting it was a psyop. Just saw a title claiming food shortages coming. It’s all over the map. The new CDC warning is getting to the schools I’m pretty sure of.

It’s going to spread to America now they say. Well, if a lot of people get a cold that’s not so surprising. It’s almost like I know less now.

The latest fear is people in China are still alive when burned. I’m finding that cruel even if false. I personally do not accept that. The truth is somewhere between total psyop and burning people alive.

We honestly don’t know how many people in China have died or from what. We do know a handful of people have been reported to die from the virus outside of China. The numbers seem less than the normal flu. It doesn’t add up.

Suddenly, we have talk of schools closing using online classes in the US. We have explored this and it is no surprise at all there is a “reaction “ to the Hagalian Dialectic in progress. If they take measures now to stop the spread they will brag how successful they were to what would amount to as a psyop.

These guys are good.

I will go to the store again tomorrow. I need to find a few more things. I have purchased very little canned food. Tuna fish and some soup. Some soup comes in a carton. I’ve bought a lot of stuff in glass jars.

I haven’t bought any canned vegetables yet. I was looking big thd corn didn’t say non GMO. Sad really. I can’t find regular corn in glass. I found pickled corn in glass.

There is no doubt there will continue to be food inflation. I used to bake bread so if I get stuck I’ll do that again.

My current read of all the scattered data is they want to quarantine us so badly I think they will. Some of us will avoid crowds in a form of self quarantine. People here don’t wear masks yet. I’m sure they will soon enough. If I have to I will. If they spray us we will never know.

The CCP is not the only brutal regime...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th February 2020), Elen (26th February 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Bradlee Dean is the guy who claims it is a psyop with thd main agenda being an attack on food.

The “food market” was the root cause he says they claim snd they spread pandemics so they have to go. Says soldiers and police aren’t getting sick. No gloves. Says 10,000 soldiers would have to be quarantined after a day. 10,000 thd next day. 140,000 soldiers to keep 10,000 on the streets.

Interesting take. Throw in 5G.

The takeaway is we don’t know how many have died and from what.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th February 2020), Elen (26th February 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,103 Times in 20,306 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs;842018707[...
    CDC and the WHO (Roger Daultry) [...]

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Orbs (26th February 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    DOW future -90
    G flat
    S -.10

There is a dutchsince video I will check out. Haven’t heard him in 2 years or longer. I don’t expect much today. The news they want out is out. I suspect they will support it. Should see state by state reports. Local reports should be available as well.

The first closings should get a lot of press. I’m sleeping for another hour...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th February 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Barrons February 15 article

China’s Coronavirus Figures Don’t Add Up. ‘This Never Happens With Real Data.’

R squared of .99%

I called it “scattered data” they say it’s “perfect data.”

That Dean dude saying doctors with hazmat suits get the virus snd die but soldiers and police without gloves or eye protection are fine has a point. At the very least we are getting propaganda photos, videos, etc.

I heard thd internet there is very restricted. I don’t know how a citizen can upload, etc. Making fake videos is easy as well.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Interesting comment on the trumpet going into crowded stadiums for his rally’s. I understand he doesn’t sit with the crowd but does he have lines and shakes their hands?

Let’s see if he cancels. Maybe out of China it’s just a cold or flu?

It just doesn’t add up.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I will add Vice President Pence is making appearances including visits to local restaurants. The photos don’t show him wearing masks and I have not seen comments saying he is.

Does a cure exist? Is it a psyop for a cold? Why would the VP hang in close proximity with strangers? It makes you think.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    If it looks like I’m trying to shoot holes in this thing and post responsibly it’s because I am.

I don’t pretend to be smart. It’s just that we tend to overlook the obvious. If millions and millions of people were dying horrific deaths but like 25 people in the rest of the world are REPORTED dead and Pence is running around high fiving it doesn’t add up. I’ve said that for some time now.

This is the Hagalian Dialectic and the organic reaction of people is not to panic so the are using tools to see to it that they do panic. They want a stronger reaction do the can deliver a stronger solution. There is little doubt they are pumping it up.

Unfortunately they can deploy things illegally to make sure it gets pumped up. We’ve explored that. For now it seems media and the CDC etc. are pumping up the reaction with propaganda.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I am late for work again. Why? I think this is important. I listened to the CDC brief via the Dutchsince video made yesterday. They used strong language and itemized plans. All to a certain degree.

They said to be prepared for disruption to our lives, schools, etc. and to prepare. All things we have discussed here. Dutch claims there are videos of store shelfs empty in Northern Italy and they are closed. Other places as well.

I am not fully prepared. I keep chipping away at it every day. I encourage people to simply think about having to stay home for 2 weeks and doing so. I am not fully prepared to do that but it looks like we are running out of time for finding slow times at stores. For example, I could use a piece of furniture. I'm not sure I can get one right away. However, we are talking about being able to stay home.

I don't have any way to make coffee. I will dig into that today.

The market futures are flat. Now up about 90 points. Gold and Silver are down. This is a short term indicator people are not panicking and of deflation.

As this information from the CDS disseminates, we will see increased buying. I think people don't see sick people so they are slow to react and maybe that is a good things. I know all about how greedy the mind controlled citizens in the US can be. I have made sacrifices for years and they laugh and spit in my face so to speak.

My best guess remains there is more bark than bite to this. The reaction has not been strong enough so they are trying to create one. When you have to stay home or loose income the reason why will be less relevant than the fact it is happening.

From what I know Trumpet rally's are still a go. We all know that could change immediately.''

I can't imagine stocks finding a bottom today but they can take a rest. We should all be more concerned about being prepared to loose some work and have to stay home because we are forced too...
    Last edited by Orbs, 26th February 2020 at 12:44.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Nice pop for the DOW about 350+.

Usually you see “short covering” after a bid slide. When they are done buying the sellers come in if there is not enough fear yet.

Since I suspect a global test of readiness, willingness and systems is what’s going on I’m sticking to what I’ve said for a long time - expect violent shake outs and spectacular rallies with equal velocity to new highs.

The correction is surely not over but I’m not smart enough to know how long it will last.

There will be no global death pile THIS TIME. To many indicators it’s a test...

Please tell me the bad guys are really getting exposed.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Ductchy boy was a little intense in his video. He isn't taking any chances.

I advocate taking precautions as well. The "expect disruptions to your life/income..." from the CDC are had to explain. It means whatever you decide it means.

DOW is hanging on to a 431 point gain this second. There was enough fear to get a rally going.

According to Dutchy when the WHO declares it a pandemic laws that are in place are triggered. Protocol is followed. I'm not sure of that because I don't know. The NADA whatever was too much for me. Maybe ole Dutchy is right. Maybe you all know something about it.

What we don't want to do is stop looking at the data. How someone is so sick they go to work and fall down working - like a lot of people - is beyond me. I think when you are that sick you sit down or stay home.

For now, I"m letting the markets give me some insight to what is happening and until data falls into place it looks like a test. I do not want to get sick. I was sick over Christmas and that was more than enough. It was a cough. Lung based. It's almost always lung based.

It appears we are waiting for the WHO to make a declaration. Whatever that means. I wish some of you would help with you observations, etc.

Stay safe. Buy some beer...

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    About a 430 point rally and now DOWN 176.

It's super volatile. I would expect selling until we get some good old fashioned fear. I guess we ain't there yet.

I have to go for now. Lets see where it closes.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The Trumpet talks very soon.

If we had to guess he will back up the CDC but say it's all going to be ok but we will take action where we have too...

DOW down 132 today. Couldn't hang onto a rally. However, the Trumpet doesn't want to hit stocks.

Let's see what he says...

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th February 2020)