Page 178 of 258 FirstFirst ... 78128168175176177178179180181188228 ... LastLast
Results 2,656 to 2,670 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    FYI I just checked the DOW futures. Down 772 now.

Nasty headlines. I wish I would have gone short. People will start to go to the stores now.

I have posted my cheap thoughts about late stage bull markets. They sell off violently and spike back up with a vengeance. However today people are selling...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th February 2020), Elen (24th February 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    It is not easy to find up to date truth. I have not searched Italy or Korea or Iran. Nobody is really sick that I know of. People got sick over Christmas coughing and such.

One emerging fact is the extremely low death rates outside China. At least it’s a fact right now. I have also noticed very strong protective measures. Unprecedented. In Italy schools are closed. Soccer games canceled. Sporting events are not a necessity.

It’s too early to tell but it appears the theme being sold is better safe than sorry. It seems like a fear campaign but if you want to be “safe” then we will take precautions. What is different this time is the reporting of “voluntary self quarantine.”

The effect on commerce is via a form of boycott. If there is a NBA basketball game or college basketball game I can see people simply not going. I have no way of predicting what will happen and am just stating observations.

Depending on where you live will of course be a variable. If schools close in NY that doesn’t mean they will in Nebraska in theory. Food inflation is the most obvious thing to me. If some of you have something to share please do.

It is hard to believe this is part of a plan to devalue the trumpet in an election year but if he is from a different crop then it’s all a guess. The guy may make some great calls and emerge even stronger. I’m not advocating the true reason behind all this because I don’t know.

I’m going to expect food inflation, boycotts and restrictions. I can’t wait to be proven wrong.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th February 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Some good news:

China says that some large enterprises are already getting up to speed.

According to the National Development and Reform Commission on Monday, the rate of resumption of work for the iron and steel industry was at 67.4%, while that for nonferrous metals was at 86.3%. Food processing was back up at more than 70%, while coal mine production was back up at 76%, NDRC said.

Off CNBC website. I have no idea it it’s true. Maybe it’s a bluff. It fails to mention shipping. I suppose you can make stuff but if it sits there...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th February 2020), Elen (24th February 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I'm sharing to help. If we share some things we can help each other.

DJIA now down about 1044. Gold up about $26.

I went shopping. I'm not done but one place I went was crowded for Monday morning. The said the most on a Monday morning ever. NO PANIC OF ANY KIND. Just people buying.

Give you all an example and leave a record I paid:

1) .99 cents per lbs. bone in chicken thighs. All natural. No hormones, etc.
    2) $10 per lbs. USDA PRIME NY Strip steak
    3) $10 per lbs. USDA CHOICE (lower grade then prime) boneless Ribeye steak
    4) 15 1 liter "Smart Water" = $15
    5) 2.5 lbs. container high quality cashews with sea salt = $15
    6) high quality ground chuck/burger = $4.50 per lbs.
    7) 18 1 liter bottles of high alkaline water = $10

Other stuff is trivial such as soup, peaches, tuna fish, etc. I did not buy any canned vegetables yet. I am picky as hell and if it doesn't say NON GMO on it I ain't buying it. Btw, all canned tuna fish ain't priced the same either. I saw cans $5 for $1. I paid more for what I think is way better.

Maybe you all will share a bit so we can compare and keep track of it. Let's see where we are in a month.

At least I have some food in my freezer and in the pantry. Nuts, high quality pasta sauce, etc. are better than eating snow.

I encourage everyone to get a couple weeks food on hand. This time is different. It has a different signature on it. The quarantine word is being used and it appears they are do so. I do NOT think all of will get sick at all. I think they will spread fear and there is a good chance we may be asked to stay home for a while.

I don't know of anyone that knows anyone that is sick with this virus. But the powers that be are treating it like it is real and that means food will rise in price. It will be less fun to go to the store, etc.

Cheap advice. Don't buy hardly anything you won't eat. I love tuna but I almost NEVER eat tuna from a can. IT's been years. It's $20 or so of insurance. Hell, you may even give it to some one that needs it. I really important point I forget to mention.

I am willing to share if it comes down to that... stay tuned.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th February 2020), Elen (25th February 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    More conflicting data. We have uncertainty. Quarantines may not be working.

CCP is not telling the true data. The “global” problem drum is beating like crazy. We all have to make our own decisions. Thd biggest unknown is why are people dying and how many? If you get the flu that’s one thing. But with all the lies it hard to say.

CCP is being demenized. Big time.

Not surprising Japanese stocks are down. I just checked and DOW futures were up about 200 points. What does that mean? Not a lot. Not enough data. Looks like it cooled off a tad. At 29,000 stocks have a lot of room for people to cash out.

Gold and silver settled way off their highs. The point is it looks dramatic but it’s too early to tell. We look at stocks and metals for clues what the rich are doing.

If I had to guess the truth usually lies somewhere in the middle. Unfortunately the spread is 2600 to millions dead. What’s the middle? 900,000? I’m just exploring. My intuition is a lot of the world is better equipped then CCP controled China. It appears it got away in China possibly. So what’s the best course?

Social separation at an early stage. Quarantine before it gets bad. Massive proactive behavior. That’s macro. What about micro? Don’t shake hands. Wash them more often. Self quarantine. Avoid luxuries such as sporting events.

If you get the feeling this is not going away by this Friday I would agree. No panic. No malice. Just being honest this thing is gaining momentum. It’s said you can’t tell if someone has it sometimes at first.

The economic situation in the short term looks like supply chain gaps will start to show up in daily life. I can survive without a sheet of drywall, fur coat, etc. Food is the big issue. I was thinking today what a good idea it would be to buy a cow. It doesn’t require refrigeration, storage, locks in the price, and it’s there later.

Please laugh. I think it’s silly but it may be a smart play. I think things will get more expensive.

I turned my computer off. Tomorrow will be here soon enough. We have explored so many things on this thread I have to ask what would Chris say right now? He always made me believe in the good guys. Even with all the threats he maintained confident the good guys would win.

The truth is bubbling up for the whole world to see. If atrocities are happening in China I’m at a loss. Depopulation has been a theme for a long time. Ironically the V arrived here over 200 years ago and watched the population top 7 billion indicating they suck. Chris said the population from 1996 halfed to 3.8 billion or so. If true it seems the V/Illuminati/masons are finally successful.

Chris could get answers. If that virus is a bio weapon it’s recorded in the akashic I imagine. If we knew this it would help guide decisions. I’d like to know what I’m dealing with. IMO we are flying blind here. Sadly, it’s a wait and see. I defer to optimism and the good guys. I think this plan will fail. We may be inconvenienced some but hopefully no more.

It seems the energies for change may be in high gear...

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th February 2020), Elen (25th February 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    “As the World Turns” is trying to explore the China syndrome responsibly. Our posts are not fear mongering. We use real time indicators such as stocks, metals, etc. and try to do unbiased research.

We use a perspective using data a Chris Thomas retrieved from the Akashic. There are forces at work that have been deliberately hidden from us. Both good and bad. The puzzle has many pieces.

Without the perspective from the Akashic I would never have put the puzzle together. The puzzle is not complete thus we continue to explore.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th February 2020), Elen (25th February 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    “As the World Turns” late night edition.

Unconfirmed rumors about bank runs around the world.

DOW FUTURES: up 110
    Gold: down $21
    Silver: down .45 cents

These indicators show psychology is less fearful. It is extremely short term but is a break in the emotion of yesterday. Late yesterday the trumpet tweeted the stock market looks good. What’s he supposed to say? However apathy does not define a bottom.

We have discussed how fragile things are. Conversely they can be resilient. A good example is change back when you purchase something. We receive both the goods and change because people believe that piece of paper you gave them is valuable. They believe one piece of paper is more valuable than another e.g. a $20 versus a $100 bill.

It’s a piece of paper. Debt. Yet this resilient “belief” has existed for a long time. We are not blown up yet.

Will China come back online tomorrow? No. When? I don’t know. It’s a key force in the global economy based on the backs of innocent people. Would you want to go to work and get sick or worse to make an American a component for a car for example? No. I bet they don’t either.

Will they be punished for saying no? It looks like another question of speculation. I would guess yes. I think the point is it’s not fun there. Take your temperature and vanish forever? Your daughter for example? Son?

Looks ripe for a revolution as the CCP looks more evil by the minute. If they told the truth what would you do? Hypothetically the news tomorrow tells us 2 million dead and months to solve it with millions more to die. How many people do you know that would panic?

Is it possible government’s arrival being told the truth but are cooperating to keep a global panic from happening? It’s possible. So telling the truth has consequences that really effect elderly and weak. Tuff call either way.

At what point will the US start to lock down regions? I don’t have that answer. I’m just exploring how much uncertainty there is. Quarantines can happen because of the Hagalian dialectic.

It appears China won’t except help. We don’t know if they are for that matter. We know very little actually. Will it magically spread? I don’t know.

Keep looking for reliable news via videos, articles, etc. You just have to get them yourself. Nobody can do it for you. As we explored it’s difficult to tell the truth because people will panic. Nobody around me is sick that I’m aware of but I don’t see that many people right now.

Markets open in a few hours. They are decent short term indicators.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th February 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,975 Times in 20,256 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    More conflicting data. We have uncertainty. Quarantines may not be working.

CCP is not telling the true data. The “global” problem drum is beating like crazy. We all have to make our own decisions. [...]
    What's interesting is that even though the mainstream media are beating the panic drum like crazy ─ using your words ─ the World Health Organization still doesn't consider it a pandemic. They acknowledge that it's worrisome, and that it could turn into a pandemic, but at this point in time, the outbreak still doesn't officially qualify as a pandemic.

And that's the WHO, which is a subsidiary of the often vilified United Nations. Food for thought.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Orbs (25th February 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    https://www.cnbc.com/2020/02/25/coro...a-markets.html

Article on CNBC. It’s up to you what yo believe. What I get out of it is his few people are suffering outside China by comparison. There are school closings and people are not yet back to work in China.

One person can test positive and the vicinity is quarantined. It appears to be a growing trend. Keep in mind if you are quarantined you are denied treatment from the people you know and trust. It’s control based on little proof.

So far the spreading is not near the rate as in China.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I saw that Aragorn. Good observation. It's almost like they are letting a good crisis go to waste but the again it has not spread outside of China like a good cabalist would hope for.

This is the best example we have of our exploration the face of war has changed. I'm a decent shot but I don't know how to shoot a virus. My point is how useless a gun really is against people with advanced technology and all the resources at their disposal. What is not cool is years ago Jessie Ventura exposed all the bio labs in the USA he could identifying they were in major cities (some of them) to close to people. If the Trumpet was really a good guy why doesn't he seized the opportunity to shut them down and/or move them? He could save us all. Save 10's of millions of registered voters.

He doesn't ever mention it.

In Project Human Extinction page 288-289 we find a couple of interesting item related to what the US is willing to do regarding bio warefare.

"1949 U.S. Army begins 20 years of simulated germ warefare attacks against American cities, conducting at least 239 open air tests (see Chemtrails)."

"1955 another case was the joint Army-CIA BW test in 1955, still classified, in which an undisclosed bacteria was released in the Tampa Bay region of Florida, causing a massive increase in whooping cough infections, including 12 deaths."

These folks have been at this a long time! There is more in PHE but I am not going to take the time to find it, etc. It doesn't matter. Simply look at the time span since then. We are talking 70 years of learning, practicing, etc. Chris says (see Chemtrails) but it doesn't reference where. It doesn't matter. We have explored they can spray whenever they want wherever they please. Not only will local government not do anything to protect women and children from this you are in trouble for bringing it up.

You can't bring it up effectively. systematic desensitization have created a denial based on mind control so effective most Mom's are more concerned about their kid being a cheerleader or in soccer they will ridicule anyone that tries to tell those are drone deploying whatever. They will spit on you.

What the data suggests is programs and testing have been going on for decades. Attacks from within using something invisible is extra primo good to these folks. THERE IS ONLY ONE FLAW - RETALIATION.

If party A bio's party B they party B is going to bio party A thus the very reason to NEVER bio anyone. The lack of response boils down to party B either doesn't have the capability to retaliate or Party A has impenetrable defenses or they are in collusion.

The very existence of the lab in Wuhan rules out the lack of capability which god only knows how may facilities in China exist. Nobody is impenetrable from an invisible organisms that can be carried up your butt or inside you buddy (illegals crossing, etc.) so the remaining one is collusion.

If you read PHE you would know the US financed the Russian revolution and in 1917 the financed and backed Lenin achieved that aim. Chris wrote Russia and the US have a JOINT MOON base since the 1950's. So from Chris's work he clearly establishes Russia and the US are way more buddies than we have ever been told. So, why can't the relationship between the US and China be rigged?

It can be. I have no proof and don't want to even find it. At this point it looks like some form of cooperation is occurring and I have NOT found one word that China is going to retaliate blaming the US or anyone else for a bio attack. This doesn't discount it was an accident from within it is just something to consider as we look for answers.

That's it for now. All this bio stuff is not knew and if something targeting a race is out there that should not surprise anyone. The questions becomes why would China develop a virus targeting it's own citizens? Obviously not for any good reason. The virus should never have been created in the first place which begs the question if it was created were they just doing it for the hell of it?

the CCP doesn't spend money and time for the hell of it. NO matter how you look at this mess all roads lead to nefarious conclusions. NO benign explanation exits.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    A quick note on the last post. Is there a connection between the 1917 Russian revolution and the 1918 influenza?

Two MAJOR events back to back. Once the coup was successful suddenly the massive and devastating flu has the entire world distracted and basically anyone you wanted out of the way could magically be culled by disease and they would not be able to see it coming. How many Russian dissidents died?

I don't know. It's just an observation. Add in the rumor is the 1918 virus that killed 50 million originated in the US army.

Again believe whatever you want to believe. Just more coincidences?

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    A quick note on the last post. Is there a connection between the 1917 Russian revolution and the 1918 influenza?

Two MAJOR events back to back. Once the coup was successful suddenly the massive and devastating flu has the entire world distracted and basically anyone you wanted out of the way could magically be culled by disease and they would not be able to see it coming. How many Russian dissidents died?

I don't know. It's just an observation. Add in the rumor is the 1918 virus that killed 50 million originated in the US army.

Again believe whatever you want to believe. Just more coincidences?
    I think that was definitely a coincidence, Orbs.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Indeed Aragorn.

Stocks are having a "dead cat bounce." While trading for only a few minutes up about 120 points. It's like throwing a dead cat off a building and it will of course bounce some. No, I didn't make that up.

In theory, stocks and metals are leading indicators. Yes, gold is rising indicating problems down the road. 6 months out or so. Stocks have been in a bull market forecasting it's going to ok for a while. It's hard to imagine a fundamental event triggered the end of a bull market. Market tops tend to sneak in there with "good news" towards to top - not death, doom and gloom.

What nobody is talking about is if we all live and the resulting boom is fueled by a lot of global demand due to a variety of reasons including reductions inventory, we have not seen the top yet. Nor has gold exploded. Neither has silver.

Companies are searching elsewhere for manufacturing now wanted to diversify. China will loose market share.

I suspect the correction is not over. It will take some time but not that long if history is worth citing. Stocks could come back very strongly forecasting the virus is NOT as bad worldwide as imagined. It would not surprise me to see it loose another 1000 points but find a bottom and rally back very strongly defying all logic as bull markets thrive on fear.

Buy the rumor sell the fact...

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Indeed Aragorn.

Stocks are having a "dead cat bounce." While trading for only a few minutes up about 120 points. It's like throwing a dead cat off a building and it will of course bounce some. No, I didn't make that up.

In theory, stocks and metals are leading indicators. Yes, gold is rising indicating problems down the road. 6 months out or so. Stocks have been in a bull market forecasting it's going to ok for a while. It's hard to imagine a fundamental event triggered the end of a bull market. Market tops tend to sneak in there with "good news" towards to top - not death, doom and gloom.

What nobody is talking about is if we all live and the resulting boom is fueled by a lot of global demand due to a variety of reasons including reductions inventory, we have not seen the top yet. Nor has gold exploded. Neither has silver.

Companies are searching elsewhere for manufacturing now wanted to diversify. China will loose market share.

I suspect the correction is not over. It will take some time but not that long if history is worth citing. Stocks could come back very strongly forecasting the virus is NOT as bad worldwide as imagined. It would not surprise me to see it loose another 1000 points but find a bottom and rally back very strongly defying all logic as bull markets thrive on fear.

Buy the rumor sell the fact...

Well, according to what I've read in the various news media today, there's this...:

• The stock markets are panicking ─ or shall we say, "creating the panic"? ─ and especially so in the USA.

• In spite of the (artificially inflated) panic, companies are beginning to resume their manufacturing and distributing in China.

Interesting, innit?

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanks for contributing Aragorn. Stocks are flat now but that’s not telling us much.

If the worst is over in China stocks will not take long to let us know.

I fell comfortable with the $400 worth of stuff I bought. I’m prepared to buy more. I would likd to buy some junk silver coins as well. Hard to say if it sell off for a buy.

Stay safe everyone.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post: