Page 172 of 258 FirstFirst ... 72122162169170171172173174175182222 ... LastLast
Results 2,566 to 2,580 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    I read a comment suggesting the cornholevirus was crowd control in Hong Kong. It seems like a hell of a way to break up a party.

From what little I know the protests are still ongoing and I saw an article suggesting the border wasn’t closed. Another great example of how little we know. If we had a space ship we could fly anywhere very quickly and see for ourselves. Restricting us to airplanes really contains us.

We will see if the virus stifles protestors. Sounds logical.

Space ships like I have described don’t have to be in space. They can haul ass in the atmosphere but I was just making a point we are forced to travel very slowly. That’s not my opinion that’s a fact. We don’t have access to the good stuff.

Internet rumors suggest the trumpets space force will reveal the SSP. Somehow I don’t believe that. However the good guys have made it visible and many have seen it. However, Chris wrote about pyramid shaped craft projected into the sky that looked real. The point is not everything we see is real.

90% of what I have seen is energy and round. This stuff is so guarded I doubt exposure will come easy.

Anyway, it will be interesting to see if a virus can stop protests. I sure as hell would consider they can spray from above and one is basically defenseless. Sounds terrible but these people are terrible...

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (29th January 2020), Elen (29th January 2020), Emil El Zapato (31st January 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Problem: Global pandemic
    Reaction: citizens of the world need protection
    Solution: United global effort required to defend citizens.

Global problems require a global solution. Sovereignty shifts to global entities. NWO required.

Go ahead and laugh. It’s what you are witnessing in real time. NGO’s to the rescue.

Wash. Rinse. Repeat...

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th January 2020), Elen (30th January 2020), Emil El Zapato (31st January 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Climate change is the same as above. It requires a global solution. Sovereignty shifts.

We can argue decades of conditioning thus far.

The ultimate Hegelian dialectic will be playing the alien card. Their massive cover up and conditioning agenda will seal and expidite reaction of fear regardless of how they are revealed.

All these examples are fear based.

Once a global problem from outer space is revealed the mind control will generate all the fear they need and people will beg for protection.

Go ahead and laugh it off. Your choice of course.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (31st January 2020), Emil El Zapato (31st January 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    They are trying hard to spread fear on the internet regarding the cornholevirus. What about TV?

I don’t own one...

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (31st January 2020), Elen (1st February 2020), Emil El Zapato (1st February 2020), modwiz (3rd February 2020), Wind (31st January 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The DJIA is about a 1000 points off its high. I have made the case the trumpet was tweeting and linking his success to this average hitting lifetime highs. This level of arrogance and euphoria is what you see at bull market tops. However you also see sharp drops/corrections immediately retraced by spectacular rally’s.

Hard to say exactly when this thing will turn south.

I have heard rumors the Federal Reserve makes 250 billion in interest per quarter. This crime against humanity is not going to end without a fight. The creation of global debt wil reach an inflection point by design. This is why you have witnessed thd conversion of fiat paper into assets such as metals, art, jewels, etc.

Go ahead and laugh if off. It’s all happening right in front of you. Believe it or not...
    Last edited by Orbs, 1st February 2020 at 09:32.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st February 2020), Elen (3rd February 2020), Emil El Zapato (1st February 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    I am totally in favor of fiat paper...what the Earth civilization requires is an abstract currency that works as well for the poor as it does for the rich else fuck it!
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd February 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,974 Times in 20,256 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    I am totally in favor of fiat paper...
    But there are so many different varieties. There's FIAT paper proper, and then there's Lancia paper, Alfa Romeo Paper, Ferrari paper, Maserati paper, Chrysler paper, Dodge paper, Jeep paper, Ram paper, Iveco paper, and as of recently, also Peugeot paper, Citroën paper and Opel/Vauxhall paper. And it's all FIAT paper.

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Elen (3rd February 2020), Emil El Zapato (2nd February 2020), Orbs (2nd February 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    lol, yeah, that's right
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd February 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The Great Depression wasn’t a party for a lot of innocent people. The Matrix has us all locked down but I concede it will get more uncomfortable when the bubble bursts.

Stock valuations have historically been a good barometer. Liquidity is a lot different than selling real property. It’s a click of a mouse.

How high will it go? It’s gambling so how do you know? I don’t have the answer but we can look for signs. Euphoria is the psychology seen at market tops.

Stocks gain a lot of attention. Debt is in the closet. Global debt is the pink elephant in the room. When stocks turn south it will be deflationary. It will make paying off debt more difficult.

All the ingredients are in place. It is really fragile. Chris stayed the 2008-2009 shock was deliberate by the Illuminati. Interesting to see they failed. Thd markets exploded when it was over. Why did it fail?

I don’t know. It appears there is so much paper money in thd world (fuel) more of it has to get into the market. People kept buying.

What fundamental event will trigger a change? Pandemic? Fake alien invasion? Whatever FF? This is thd point - an event is planned and executed at will.

It’s fragile.

Anyone going to watch the super bowl? I want to watch the quarterback for Kansas City jam. Do I think it’s rigged? Maybe not the winner but the points spread is. The NFL is a for profit organization. Employees, including Refs, follow orders. Plays and calls are rigged. Just watch.

I’m going to watch and enjoy the Matrix...
    Last edited by Orbs, 2nd February 2020 at 13:31.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (2nd February 2020)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    But there are so many different varieties. There's FIAT paper proper, and then there's Lancia paper, Alfa Romeo Paper, Ferrari paper, Maserati paper, Chrysler paper, Dodge paper, Jeep paper, Ram paper, Iveco paper, and as of recently, also Peugeot paper, Citroën paper and Opel/Vauxhall paper. And it's all FIAT paper.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd February 2020), Emil El Zapato (4th February 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Half time show was stupid.

I forgot about Fiat cars. Hard to say where they all went.

Didn’t see the trumpet. Didn’t hear him spew.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd February 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    We should all consider the trumpet will be blamed when the debt bubble bursts.

If he’s not re-elected it will go south by November of this year. If he is re-elected a little less than 5 years.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (4th February 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Chris wrote a lot about change. He claimed a deadline of 12/21/12. In few words an en mass reintegration or the easy way. When that didn’t happen he said we have to do it the hard way.

Either a smooth transition where the good guys win or the bad guys may win. Laying in bed typing this I just don’t see change of the scope Chris wrote about happening without the bad guys causing a lot of problems. I’m not sure how to lay here and think someone is going to stop them.

I concede I don’t believe nuclear war will be allowed. I can’t recall where Chris wrote about thd pliedians disabling war heads or how weapons grade plutonium had been disabled because the bad guys planted dirty bombs. It’s my choice to believe this.

We have had some help which is encouraging to me. In fact I would like to say thank you. I’m going to guess plutonium has an energy signature advanced technology could find. I believe it.

Chris wrote something about the control of money needed to be broken. I think we can broaden that and say air needs to be let out of the balloon.

It’s a good possibility stocks will turn into a bear market snd economic change will take us for a ride. I read somewhere it will get blamed on the trumpet and that shoe fits. I’m not sure of anything but for some reason that makes sense. They really hate the guy. They really want him out of there, etc.

I just don’t see the party going on forever. We see all the draconian laws since nine Juan Juan and the FEMAle camps, etc. pretty much proving the bad guys are advancing their plan. It’s very difficult to find anything otherwise.

Disabling war heads etc. is intangible to us useless eaters. I can’t find more than 3 or do people that believe it. So the good guys are invisible.

The truth usually lies somewhere in the middle. En mass global change into paradise and the bad guys enslaving the planet. These two extremes probably have an outcome somewhere in the middle. Each day it’s looking like there will be significant economic change before we reach paradise.

The status quo will change. Your guess is as good as any. It just looks super fragile right now.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    There is no shortage of doom and gloom virus fear. It’s basically impossible for me to tell what is true from false.

Some are comparing it to 1918. Some say 300 dead. Some say white people aren’t affected. Some say it is a weapon.

One thing has emerged - the face of war has changed. You don’t have to have a tank. Cyber, bio, etc. attacks replace conventional war. Funny how the war on your mind - mind control is never on anyone’s list.

The TV is the greatest weapon of all...

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd February 2020), Emil El Zapato (4th February 2020), modwiz (3rd February 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    No better example of the war on your mind then religion. Faith based. Faith goes hand in hand with “trust.”

“Trust” the Vatican? Yet they march on. March right over me. I mean no offense. It is difficult to see how anyone can trust the Vatican given their history. The conditioning is so powerful people forget their history.

If you kill someone on Tuesday is it ok on Friday? The next Friday? How many Friday’s have to go by before it is ok?

The war on the mind is one of the biggest problems we have. Indigenous folks that live off the land are not exposed as we western folks are. They live with the earth. We wear shoes that insulate us from the earth. We watch TV.

For over one year I have gone home to no TV. I don’t go to a church. It’s a start...

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post: