Page 170 of 258 FirstFirst ... 70120160167168169170171172173180220 ... LastLast
Results 2,536 to 2,550 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    There is no shortage of things to discuss. Spraying snd how it interferes with the energy EXCHANGE between the Earth snd the Sun should be a critical concern/topic.

No, Jesus did not speak to me through my Bose speakers. More to come. Up for matrix work now...

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th January 2020), Elen (19th January 2020), Emil El Zapato (18th January 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I have been meditating at night a lot about energy and the whole spraying meltdown. I often think how does the Earth feel? What is really happening?

Chris has not written a lot about spraying that I’m aware of and what he did write was not pretty. There seems to be more than one reason/function and it is very secretive. Weather, energy block, components to make us ill, etc.

We have all seen spraying and effects on weather. The creation of high and low pressure areas, super heating areas, etc. I don’t know what etc. is because I don’t fully understand it. We do understand the effects of weather warfare because we live it. I wonder when the earth will put a stop to it? What does She think?

We have discussed She has limited response based on being shackled/comprised leveraging the love of Her children. Drastic action will have consequences. I personally don’t understand nuclear power being used at all so I circle back to why? My guess is between Tesla and the SSP snd the V we have free energy and never needed nuclear power. So why do it?

It’s dangerous. So why? To make our bills cheaper? Mine is not cheap is yours? Are they boobytraps? How do we decommission them? Can you?

I don’t have the answers. Spraying is so out of control I simply wonder when it will end. The toxins build. I had respiratory issues recently as do many. Sick. Coughing. But you can’t blame it on the sky. It’s never spraying.

Medicine won’t allow any link to spraying and health. In fact it doesn’t happen. Every breath we take but it doesn’t happen.

There are other components to spraying. It blocks energy from hitting the Earth. Inhibits photosynthesis. Add in Burn and deforest. It affects the atmosphere. What about the energy exchange between the Earth and sun?

Les Brown gave a lecture in Texas in 1986. It was video taped. One of the props he used showed an energy flow/circle exchange between thd earth snd sun flowing in and out of the poles. It’s very easy to only see the radiant energy we al know when sunlight hits our bodies . We discussed spraying is blocking energy from hitting the surface but we have evidence spraying may be blocking other energy such as that that flows in/out of the poles.

Back to the real reason for spraying. It appears to be an attack on the planet to block energy. Her plants, animals and children are affected but so is She. It appears to interfere with the changes Chris wrote about.

Chris wrote a short essay about chemtrails making humans ill. He mentions biological weapons testing and the elimination of bees for starters. Add in the reduction of soil fertility. He then gets into compartmentalization and chemicals affecting the lungs making it easier to receive the second half via vaccination.

The harmless spraying that doesn’t exist. Fun stuff.

Chris ends the essay summarizing chemtrails are part of population control and promotion of GM crops that don’t require bees.

It appears they spray different things with different targets. I can see the difference in altitude, patterns, etc. with my own eyes. How fo they pay for it? All those drones? At first I saw piloted planes. For years I have seen nothing but drones.

Thd trumpet hasn’t said a word. Nobody really does. A child becoming a cheerleader is more important. Why? Why is material gain more important than the air you breathe? More important than stopping those conducting this insane operation?

There is only one answer - mind control. Brainwashing. We have all forgotten what it is to human. The truth has been do effectively buried nobody cares about the very air they breathe.

We should all consider there is another reason for chemtrails - make humans more susceptible to mind control techniques. The use of lithium, etc. Combined with fluoride glands such as the pineal gland can’t function, etc.

Chemtrails appear to be the single largest problem we face daily.

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Stopgap to disappearing bees?
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I hope many of you read my last post. Not because I think I’m right but yo spur individual organic thought. Collectively we form a greater knowledge base, etc. By applying what we have learned, especially things learned on our own, we discover truth together. Learn to think together.

On one side of the scale we have world full of secret control, etc. On the other scale a much better life with clean free energy, freedom, etc. To tip the scale to the better life we need action.

Chris says reintegrate your soul and live happily ever after. For the new to arrive the old has to go. The Matrix has to crash.

I’m an advocate for a better life. I keep trying to describe the scope of thd problem but we don’t have the vocabulary to describe it or in a way that’s believable. Thd average person will refuse to look at organized religion objectively. For example, how would you tell the difference between Devine intervention/inspiration from God or Jesus from that of your own soul?

Since the soul is Devine they are almost indistinguishable. Knowledge is thd only way to differentiate. Religious people are not interested in knowledge they have faith.

Faith. It is their own soul inspiring them but they claim it is thd Holy Spirit, Jesus, or God whom is a man.

A white man.

Ironically, they ALL admit they have a soul created by God that gives their body life yet this energy source is not capable of anything else other than a battery.

My soul clearly communicates with me and Chris says everyone’s soul communicates via illness.

What is more believable? An invisible Holy Spirit inspires an inventor with an “AH HA!” moment or the soul passes information to thd physical lump? What is the Holy Spirit?

I don’t know how you unwind 2000 years of dogma and lies. I can imagine it takes planning. Albert Pike insanity wrote about it a long time ago. The Illuminati has a few aims long ago. We are watching their insane aims clash with thd free will of the Earth, humanity, and the universe.

You have a front row seat. The clash is playing out and thd attempts to start WW3 are on CNN. Good thing they haven’t succeeded.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (19th January 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Don’t shoot the messenger Pretend. Chris wrote about it snd there is a lot of evidence despite one of us lives in a place with bees galore. I’m not sure if all bees pollinate or if honey bees do 90%, or what.

People around thd world report bee losses. I see a reduction where I live but I don’t use scientific anything to measure it. I’m too dam busy working. I just notice some things.

I’m confident GM plants fo not need pollination from bees. Out the go...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Hi Orbs,

the only messenger is Chris...I wasn't shooting him...just looking for positive perspectives...
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hi Pretend,

Unfortunately the bad news always takes the front page it seems. I think we would all agree on a hierarchy of air, water then food. I can’t go 2 minutes without air. For this reason the attack on our air is a huge problem for us.

Nobody has a good explanation why the bad guys poison the air they have to breathe as well. I suspect targeted zones and reduced exposure while living in more controlled environments than meets the eye. For example, when a major political figure such as bush beans made speeches I think spraying was deferred and nasty stuff stopped in advance.

They have access to underground whatever, technology, treatments, filtration, etc. that I don’t have. They may also spend more time in containers than we do.

Having said that, athletes around the world excel, grow muscle mass, etc. breathing the same air we do. Thd human body is resilient as hell let alone the resilience of the soul. Think how many strains of flu, etc., have been on tv over the past 20 years alone. Population control has many names now. Bird flu. Avion flu. H1N1. Etc.

I don’t hsvd all the answers. I don’t know why you would piss in the pond of the water you drink. Chris states the Illuminati lived in a house in Virginia. Maybe they stayed inside a lot. They must have because they need V energy protection.

They are in control of our air.

I would add eventually economic butt kicking based on debt and planning is inevitable. I’d rather live somewhere else than the USA when that happens. Maybe the air will be better too. There had to be a few places not so affected.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    It is very easy to write how bad spraying is yet difficult to explain why “they” would contaminate the very air “they” have to breathe. I’ve speculated. I would like to add to it.

Order followers. They follow orders. I imagine all the decades the Illuminati lived in the house in Virginia they were protected and everyone else was expendable. Simple enough to understand. They didn’t live like we do.

How did they live? Chris wrote very little of how they live and only named a few. Maybe 3-4. He states Rothschild snd 12 others started it. It’s not clear if George Washington was in this 12 of came shortly after? Anyway, did 13 or so live in that house in Virginia?

How big was it? How many bathrooms did it have? How did they shower way back when? How did they get laid under an energy shield? If George turned to dust when the coup happened was the shield up all the time? Who brought them food?

I could go on all night with questions. A bunch of sicktards living in the same house is bizarre as hell. 200+ years of wealth and you can’t go out for anything because you live under a shield extending your life?

It doesn’t make sense. I’m missing something. I don’t get it.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (20th January 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Chris wrote several of the Illuminati survived the coup but couldn’t do anything. The point is some lived on without the energy shield. Maybe they left the house on Halloween wearing a costume.

Makes you wonder...

I don’t know how they lived. Maybe they were rump rangers. Maybe they had shields when they left the house. I think we are missing a lot of information. I suspect they got around in v ships protected by a shield?

What is bizarre is they knew our history. They controlled the free masons etc. Did the reintegrate their souls into their bodies? They knew what the pyramids were for. Did they use technology to become full soul humans? If you knew about it why wouldn’t you become a super everything?

Makes you wonder. Spraying had to come from the top. They had to be behind it. They want to stop the planet from change do they had to know all about it.

Were the Illuminati living in Virginia full soul humans?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (20th January 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    If you read on the internet you will eventually find cloning. It seems easy for people to believe.

My very limited understanding is there has to be a soul to live. Chris has explained animals have a group soul. If you take genetic material from a sheep or goat and inseminate a target mother she can have a baby that is a clone. It has to grow up and when it does it looks the same.

It draws upon the soul automatically.

Chris writes humans are different. A soul comes in contact with with dividing cells shortly after conception. It is not a group soul but rather an individual soul who made a “choice.”

Where do the clones get their soul from? A store? How do they make the deal with the soul?

If that isn’t enough of a barrier the cloned human still has to grow up. It may look thd same but it will learn and be different similar to identical twins. The only way to get past the age difference is to clone a developing foetus. It will still be different as it learns.

I don’t think it’s possible to clone a human for these reasons. I guess if you get a soul to agree it may be possible. You would have to communicate with the soul to make the deal.

My point is I don’t believe politicians substitute clones. I think they may use lookalikes or doubles. Stuff on thd internet spewing clones are running around is BS. It’s amazing how little truth there is.

If clones do exist I’ll be shocked.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th January 2020), Elen (21st January 2020), Emil El Zapato (20th January 2020), modwiz (21st January 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I ask a lot of questions here. I don’t have many answers. I give full credit to Chris’s work but it doesn’t mean I don’t question things.

Some questions are better than others. It’s a shame tens of millions of people don’t ask questions settling for bizarre answers such as “the lord works in mysterious ways.”

Stops them like a deer in headlights.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st January 2020), Elen (21st January 2020), Emil El Zapato (24th January 2020), modwiz (21st January 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Chris writes about religion. Project Human Extinction has a lot and is clear religion is man made.

It is either man made fiction or it is truth. There is no in between. None. One or the other. One of the best examples I know of where your own soul can give you the answer.

If you compile the evidence the stack that Christianity, for example, is truth is about a centimeter tall. If that. The stack it is man made is about 100 meters tall. So why don’t people look at the facts, including all the missing facts?

Mind control.

I have problems but I’m not going to hell. I know for fact religion is man made because I looked at the evidence and my soul told me I’ve been duped. My soul does not require compliance to dogma.

If you want to know the answer if religion is man made or truth ask your soul. It’s easy to see the answer.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st January 2020), Elen (21st January 2020), Emil El Zapato (24th January 2020), modwiz (21st January 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    There is a lot to discover/discuss here. Asking questions is a good thing.

Discovering answers is even better.

Do semi-physical beings exist or is it man made? What does your soul/HS tell you?

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st January 2020), Emil El Zapato (24th January 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    There is a lot to discover/discuss here. Asking questions is a good thing.

Discovering answers is even better.

Do semi-physical beings exist or is it man made? What does your soul/HS tell you?
    What mine tells me is that Chris Thomas' definition of life as being physical, semi-physical or non-physical is very simplistic and non-scientific. Existence is far more complicated than that ─ and I say this both from the scientific perspective and from my "soul perspective".

In this reality, we have 4 physical dimensions ─ width, height, depth and time ─ but there are realities with higher numbers of dimensions, and beings who exist there would be invisible to us. Some of them might be able to interact with the physical reality as we know it, while others in turn may not have that ability, and may not even be aware of any life existing here.

A non-corporeal existence is also real, because thoughts and emotions are non-physical to us. Yet, consciousness does exist, independently, and distinct from the material cosmos. So that is non-physical life, if you want to call it that.

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (24th January 2020), Orbs (21st January 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanks Aragorn.

I’m a believer in steam, water and ice.

Thx for sharing. It’s fun to hear others honest stuff.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd January 2020), Emil El Zapato (24th January 2020)