Page 162 of 258 FirstFirst ... 62112152159160161162163164165172212 ... LastLast
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    I forgot nine Jaun Jaun. If you really wanted to drain the swamp you would fulfill one of your promises and disclose what happened that day. We were told the FBI siezed all the surveillance footage of 80 or so cameras. Then released 5 frames.

Why wouldn’t you vanquish and drain by releasing footage that proved treason snd become the greatest hero of all space snd time?

I imagine the answer is you can’t because someone else is calling the shots. Why not disclose that?

I think we all underestimate how far this has gone. Nothing makes sense on TV at all. I’m not going to buy one.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th December 2019), Aragorn (26th December 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Ones own swamp more important, will lead the noosphere also.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Doesn’t look like I will cancel a nontrumpet vote after all.

Looks like more status quo until they decide their next move.

I’m still not going to bash him. It’s not worth it.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th December 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I have had two nights in a row of basically no sleep do to stress and illness. I apologize my recent posts are not more upbeat. I have asked a lot of questions because there are so few answers.

I really brought all this upon myself. I spent a lot of years looking for truth. A lot of hard work. I have lost sight of what I accomplished. I’ve become less patient. It has gotten old waiting for good change instead waiting for the next FF.

For 2020 I will try more to ignore that which I know is part of the problem. When you know semi-physical beings exist and are here all the disinformation can bog you down. It’s not worth it.

Soul reintegration is not even really on my radar screen. Pretty humbling to actually see it. Hopefully I can get back on track. The Matrix isn’t going away anytime soon but we can try to work towards reintegration nonetheless.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Of course he's going to screw with us, our elections and our leadership.

As long as people keep turning a blind eye, he'll keep it up.
    There was a special prosecutor on the case for a couple of years, did I somehow miss that irrefutable bombshell evidence?

Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Of course Putin would like to influence and control things in the US as much as he can. Why in the world wouldn't he? There's not much in Russia other than oil. He needs to take over more countries again and if he can have a malleable President here who lets him whisper in his ear then he can get away with invasions and occupations.
    Reminds me of this oldie but goodie:

Name:  russia-wants-war.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  51.0 KB
    Last edited by Fred Steeves, 26th December 2019 at 11:46.
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th December 2019), Aragorn (26th December 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Chris wrote about high level masons and the Illuminati believed in Armageddon and bringing it to fruition. They felt they could reign for 1000 years afterwards.

They really believe this he wrote. The point is nobody wants war but a small group. I hope they fail.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th December 2019), Emil El Zapato (26th December 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    I don't think anyone is using their head...just spouting frustrations. It must be the holidays...pfft. Christmas sucks!
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    There was a special prosecutor on the case for a couple of years, did I somehow miss that irrefutable bombshell evidence?
    Apparently you did, Master Fred.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    You got maybe a little linky poo for that bombshell evidence grasshopper?

And don't point us to "The Mueller Report", or his inept and confused old man testimony before Congress, because it's certainly not to be found in either of those two places.

Believing it's there, or wishing it were there, does not make it so.

Socrates

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    internet is busted...

lol, Fred...ok, you're an alternative guy right? Chew on this for awhile...My theory.

Why Mueller left us in the state that he did is a complete mystery. Bipartisanship, partisanship, senility, or an energy collar. I'm reading a book about magic where those with the power are 'collared' to suppress their ability to emanate energy...So far, so good?

Mueller history suggests that he is a brilliant man, highly articulate and highly principled...So far, so good.

So he does a report that 'implies' beyond any shadow of a doubt, that he whose name shall go unspoken is a criminal mastermind. A mastermind living a life from the template of the Godfather...do my work but never mention my name, if you do then as a minion you are dead meat... So far, so good.

Mueller stands before the nation under oath and stands mute as Lennie Small...in my estimation that qualifies as a 'What the f*ck?!"

The energy is diabolical in nature...It is obvious that anywhere he who shall go nameless treads leaves death in the wake. Moral death, spiritual death, intellectual death, emotional death, death of rationality, death of truth, death of unity, death of empathy, death of humanity, death of culture, death of decency, death of hope, death of faith, death of 'place here'.

I rest my case!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    I see. Running on empty just like that feeble hearsay evidence from the Impeachment hearings.

Don't let that stop y'all though...

Socrates

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Thanks

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Mueller rejoined the law firm he was at before becoming 'Special'. Truth will out...if he is mentally debilitated, it shouldn't be long before someone speaks out.

If He Returns to Big Law, Robert Mueller Will Make an Obscene Amount of Money
    The special counsel can potentially count on an eight-figure payday.

Mueller drink specials DC

Robert Mueller pictured in 2013. (Photo courtesy UPI/Kevin Dietsch via Creative Commons License.)

Based on his career thus far, Robert Mueller does not appear to be a guy who’s motivated by money. Though he’s done a few brief stints in private practice, he has dedicated the vast majority of his years to public service—including as a U.S. Marine Corps officer, the U.S. Attorney for the Northern District of California, and, of course, as the longest-serving FBI director since J. Edgar Hoover. But if he wants it, the special counsel will have an enormous payday waiting for him at his pick of prestigious law firms whenever he finishes the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election.

How much, exactly, will firms be willing to shell out for him? “As high a number as the market has available,” says Jeffrey Lowe, the Washington managing partner of legal recruiting firm Major, Lindsey & Africa. “Firms that can pay $5 million will offer $5 million. If they can pay between $5 million and $10 million, that can be the number, too.” (To be clear, we’re talking about annual compensation.)

Other top DC legal recruiters agree. “Five million—I think that’s the starting point,” says the McCormick Group’s Stephen Nelson. “At least several million,” says Garrison & Sisson’s Dan Binstock, though he adds, “It could be significantly higher at certain firms.”

Before he became special counsel, Mueller had been a partner in the DC office of WilmerHale for three years, where, according to his financial-disclosure form, he made nearly $3.5 million, already well above the firm’s average partner compensation of $2,116,000. He could certainly decide to return there. The firm, headquartered in Washington and Boston, is among the most highly regarded in the District, with a reputation for sending its attorneys in and out of prominent government jobs. But the big New York-based firms—such as Paul Weiss (which pays its equity partners an average of $4,563,000), Milbank ($3,460,000), or Debevoise & Plimpton ($2,827,000), all of which have DC offices—are more likely to be able to push into eight figures for Mueller. Chicago-based Kirkland & Ellis ($4,701,000) is another place known for paying top dollar, but given its current status as a pipeline for Trump officials, it seems unlikely that Mueller would go there.

So why is Mueller worth so much? For a valuable client dealing with a federal or internal investigation, says Nelson, having Mueller on their side would give them “instant credibility.” Says Binstock: “He is the quintessential crown jewel of the internal-investigations world right now. There is nobody with a better-known brand.” As such, Mueller’s services won’t come cheap. Asked how much he’ll likely be able to bill clients per hour, the recruiters offer estimates ranging from $1,500 to more than $2,000.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th December 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I’d bet that’s not his birth name. The fact he got so much “content” on Satanvision is all I need to know he ain’t on my side. Roles in the play that big come with a price...

However, since I’m pretty much always wrong...

Their are no saviors on Satanvision. Hat ever is on there is what they want you to see and is scripted. Go buy a channel for a billion and run it without a script.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th December 2019), Elen (27th December 2019), modwiz (27th December 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I’ve seen several pictures of trumpet rallies that are packed. I know someone who went to one and said it was packed.

That’s carnal knowledge.

Voters want him re-elected. To subvert that is sedition and treason. I will never understand how a group of elected officials can get away with this. They are above the law. That right there is thd root problem.

Elected officials immune to prosecution. Acting out scripted events to condition the population into the adoption of false beliefs displacing original organic thought.

Mind control. Brainwashing. The Matrix.

To break the mind control you have to get out of denial and admit you have been duped. You have to overcome your own ego.

Mind control alters the ego. Ego is the root problem. The easiest example is Christianity. From birth the child is indoctrinated with lies, fear, crucifiction, hell, faith versus fact, edited material, and conditioned/disempowered to believe it is physically impossible to do if yourself because someone else had to do it for you.

Very powerful stuff that people cannot overcome because their ego won’t allow it. What is interesting is the people who use critical thinking and a bit of research and realize the scam.

Many refer to people like this as awake. It’s a state of deprogramming and Chris has written this is what happens when you download more of your soul - you get more knowledge.

I wonder how much of my soul occupies my physical body? The only two ways I know to know are if your soul tells you or someone psychic tells you. I’ll ask my soul. See if the bastard will answer...

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (27th December 2019)