Page 15 of 258 FirstFirst ... 5121314151617182565115 ... LastLast

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Anastasia View Post
    I couldn't decide whether to put this post here or start a new thread. I am a somewhat fan of independent scientistic James McCanney and enjoy listening to his science hour radio show every Thursday night. Anyways he recently visited Peru and the Nazca Palpa lines and made a discovery. He talked about this in his New Year's Eve radio show. Those who are familiar with Chris Thomas' work will have their own answers to JM's questions about these lines but I think JM's discovery is HUGE and just another piece to the big puzzle of our history. I am posting links to the mp3 of the show and J M's website below. ENJOY!

http://www.jmccanneyscience.com/Jame...er_31_2015.mp3

http://www.jmccanneyscience.com/
    This was not only very interesting, it's ground breaking, and enlightening. Thanks for sharing.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Anastasia (3rd January 2016), Dreamtimer (25th February 2016), lcam88 (7th January 2016)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,958 Times in 344 Posts

"THIS HAS IMPLICATIONS ON EVERYTHING WE IMAGINE AND THINK ABOUT OURSELVES AS A SPECIES ... A TOTALLY UNEXPECTED DISCOVERY"

Thanks for posting this Anastasia!!

NASCA AND PALPA LINES OF PERU

- This is not a flat plain but rather an undulating surface which makes this engineering feet all the more incredible requiring at the very least, in today’s terms, extraordinarily sensitive instrumentation to accomplish.

- The “plain” consists of reddish, iron dense rocks lying on a surface of super fine sand.

- The “official” stories do not add up.

- These lines are in fact an Ancient Interferometer Fractal Antenna Complex.

- A Giant, Ancient Signalling Device using Astral Electronics.

The Nasca Lines - A Giant, Ancient Signalling Device using Nature Friendly Astral Electronics

Because this discovery is so important I have made a transcript of the relevant information in the mp3

A TRANSCRIPT

James McCanney An Amazing Discovery about The Nasca and Palpa Lines of Peru

Some of these lines converge on mounds. From a slightly elevated view I could see the convergence of lines on these points. You have to understand that 3 or 4 things went through my mind at that time. I already had a good vision of the animal figures, the way they were built, all the geological conditions in the area , etc. I said this a place, because it is above the plain, that would be a good place to capture atmospheric electricity by setting up a station. So all of these lines running out from these “hubs” so to speak – I am a telecommunications expert in all of the aspects of modern telecommunications – and I’m realising that these people knew about atmospheric electricity, and these were collection points, and this was an electrical gird. Now was it to power light bulbs or anything? NO!

I had already had some inklings about the designs because they looked very much like things I had seen back in the past in my telecommunications industry work. But when I got on top of the mount and was actually there and I was looking at these lines going out, and they all came up to the top, and they all met in this one little central spot on the top of these mounds I said:

The title of the newly released white paper is The Nasca and Palpa lines Peru, Mystery Solved – Ancient Interferometer Fractal Antenna Complex. Palpa is another earlier location in Peru with the same type of lines, birds and figures. “Interferometer” is a type of antenna network array, and that is what we have at the Nasca Plains. It’s a giant ancient signalling device for signalling to outer space. That is the only possible conclusion you can come to. These were driven by atmospheric electronics and they are very simple. So they had a protocol, obviously somebody was using these to communicate with other star systems.

So you can imagine what’s going through y head. I’m standing on the Nasca Plains, I’m coming to the realization that these are fractal antennas. In the white paper I go through the physics of fractal antennas, I go through the physics of interferometers, these are thing that I know very well from my astronomy background, from radio astronomy, from telecommunications.

Now let me start with fractal antennas. Your cell phone has a fractal antenna. Lets take the old long aluminium tube antenna, or a transmitting antenna from my radio show is down in Nashville Tennessee and there are 4 100,000 watt towers up on a hill outside Nashville, and I’m on tower 2, transmitting right now at the winter time frequency – Now that’s a loooong antenna, a single what we call dipole antenna. So when you talk about 100,000 watts, that’s the amplifier that’s transmitting my voice and there is enough power there in tower number 2 that it can be heard world wide even all the way around the world in China. That is a dipole antenna.

Now a fractal antenna, the whole concept is that you take a big antenna and you break it down into little teeny, tiny pieces and you put it into a tiny package so that it has the same transmission and reception power as a big antenna. Now this came more recently, which is why this is so amazing because only in recent times has man learned about fractal antennas and actually used them. In world war II there were great advances in antenna technology.

So a fractal antenna: Take a line and divide it into 3 pieces. The middle piece you are going to bend into a ‘V’ shape – that‘s the first step in making a fractal antenna, now take the other 2 pieces and bend them into a ‘V’ shape, so now you have 3 ‘V’ shapes together – that’s a fractal antenna. Next you have 6 short pieces hooked together in this one antenna – you take each of those and divide it into 3 pieces, and now do the same thing over again and you just keep doing this over and over again. There are many, many different types of fractal antennas.

A Spiral is one of the more famous fractal antennas because it’s very simple, it’s a wire wound in a spiral – so you basically take up a small amount of area but you have a lot of wire there. Now if you make a fractal antenna that is 1000 feet long, you have an antenna that would cover something like 10 miles long and big. Fractal antennas are composite antennas, they are reduced in size, designed to take up a smaller amount of space, but the other interesting thing about the Nasca Plain is that these antennas take on the shape of monkeys, birds and whales and a Spider! Now what’s so unusual about a spider?

The specific spider species in the Nasca Plains, which is about 100 kilometres [60 miles] from the coast of Peru, about 400 kilometres [240 miles] south of Lima – the spider does not exist in that area of the world, in fact that spider only exists in a very remote area of the Amazon Rain Forest 1500 [900 miles] away! Yet it is in the Nasca drawings. There are no monkeys native to the Nasca Plain. Whales are not native to the Nasca Plain. There is even one of seaweed. So that means that these people would have had knowledge of what seaweed looks like under the sea.

The Peruvian coast is like the California coast but it’s much bigger and it’s a straight drop-off into the ocean, so you are not going to have knowledge seaweed if you are living on the Nasca Plains 100 miles inland so how would they know what the killer whale looks like compared to Beluga whale, which is also in the site?

The humming bird, now this is one of the driest places on Earth. There are no hummingbirds here. Yet they have drawn a Pelican, Heron which are not native to this area.

Whoever designed these was taking animal species that don’t exist on the Nasca Plain.

Very interesting! So was this done by a group of indigenous people with a little extra time on their hands and just throwing some rocks out of the path. And when you are on the ground you don’t really see the overall effect of the Nasca lines. When you are up above and the sun is in the right direction they are brilliantly WHITE AGAINST A DARK BACKGROUND. You only get the effect of this at a minimum of 200 yards above the ground, and really at a couple thousand feet where you actually start to see these figures.

You can only possibly make these figures from a vertical pattern.

Let me take a journey off into another part of the world. Ethiopia has similar lines and they use a lot of spirals in the Ethiopian patterns and there is another place in South Africa that has a spiral, fractal antenna complex. Off course all of these things I discovered at the same time because now you can interpret these as being antennas. But there are other factors.

For example, when they drew these lines like the monkey, it starts with a point, they start drawing the original fractal antenna that I described, the classical broken dipole fractal antenna design, and then you follow that line, it traces out the monkey – the monkey’s tale is a spiral and you trace around in a continuous line, it domes around and it drops down next into a perfectly rectangular fractal antenna array. Then that line goes off and connects to a central ‘HUB’, and so when I’m looking at all this data, I’m gong Oh my goodness, not only are these fractal antennas, not only are they big enough and powerful enough to signal to other star systems, but THEY ARE CONNECTED INTO AN INTERFEROMETRE .

WHAT IS AN INTERFEROMETRE?
    It is a collection of radio telescopes or visual light telescopes or optical equipment that uses the ability of all of the component antennas to combine into a large figure. There is a very famous modern interferometer complex radio telescope near Socorro New Mexico. It’s called the Very Large Array. It’s made up of 25 extremely large 25 foot diameter massive radio telescope antennas set on railroad tracks so that they can move these around into various shapes. One of the most famous where you will see it is in the shape of a ‘Y’.

But here is the thing about interferometers. Lets take all the plates in your kitchen dishes and you set them out on the table and let’s pretend that these are radio antenna. Some are big dishes and some are small dishes. Each one of those is a radio telescope. Let’s put them on the living room floor so they are separated by quite a bit. Let’s pretend these are radio antenna capable of transmitting and receiving electromagnetic radio signals to and from outer space. Each one has a certain capacity to see, and that capacity is dependent on the radius or diameter of these particular radio antennas. The bigger it is the more concentrated the beam and the higher the accuracy, and that same rule applies to optical telescopes, but here we’re talking about radio telescopes.

Now, let’s connect all of your plates together with wires up to a central hub. And the question is what is the reception capability of that complex? And that is an Interferometer. You connect all of these various radio antennas together into a central receiver, put those signals together; the effect of the diameter of your interferometer telescope, which is comprised of all the different little telescopes, is the size of the entire complex.

So without building a telescope that big, you can effectively GET A TELESCOPE THAT BIG BY CONNECTING ALL OF THESE INDIVIDUAL SMALLER TELESCOPES TOGETHER. And that is what is done in the Nasca Palpa lines in Peru. And that is what is done in Ethiopia and South Africa.

The place in South Africa is called The Black Spirals.

Now some of the figures at the Nasca lines in the Palpations in Southern Peru are fractals ; some of them are animals. So in some respects the people who were doing this were kind of playing with our minds. They knew that some day we were going to figure out that these were antennas. 10’s of 1000’s of scholars, archaeologists, geologists, mathematicians, physicists and possibly every type of scholar on the planet have seen these. Eric Von Daniken wrote a book saying they were the landing fields of the gods and that the figures were to draw in the Aliens and that when they came they would land on some that looked like landing strips. Well if you’re on the ground, the things that look like landing strips could never be a landing strip [presumably because they are undulating hills rather than plains] and Aliens do not come in planes with wings they do not need a landing strip. I think Von Daniken sold a lot of books but he sure missed the point here.

These are radio telescopes to receive and transmit.

Now let’s talk a little bit about the technology itself. To do radio transmission and reception you need a protocol. In modern day language we use 0’s and 1’s, we use binary code; one of the original codes was called Morris Code back in the old telegraph days. Morris code is the alphabetical 0, 1,2,3,4,5 to 9 and then it’s the alphabet A to Z. You can transmit, you can also encode and then you can use 0’s and 1’s which brings up modern telecommunications where we can transmit fields of 0’s and 1’s, and bites and frames, and either net frames with the ability to re-transmit if there is an error, there is error correction CRC codes, and it gets very complicated.

To use the Nasca Complex antennas the individuals, whoever they were, had to have had a protocol that was recognizable by someone on the receiving end.

Now let me go into a little bit about the geography here. Nasca Plain is located at about 14 ¾ degrees south latitude so it’s about 14 degrees south of the equator and if you look at where these individual antenna point to, THEY POINT TO DIFFERENT STARS. This is very interesting, and one of them, the monkey tale, points to the centre stars of the Orion constellation, there’s another one that points to Sirius, another points to the Big Bear Constellation, so this is a very interesting set of problems now.

I have done some preliminary analysis of this antenna complex and what I have found is that first of all there is very poor data. In other words the topographic maps, the locations; if you pick up a tourist map of what we now know as the antenna complex , what they call the Palpa lines or Nasca lines, they are very incorrect. They show the figures twisted and turned incorrectly. In my white paper, I show for example an accurate map of the dipoles. Now I’m talking about the figures that are fractal antennas connected to geometric fractal antennas which are connected to interferometric arrays. And then there are the dipole lines. Remember those are the straight line antennas – now remember that when I was talking about WWCR radio station in Nashville, there’s a few hundred foot tall antenna outside and these are big antennas – the most powerful radio transmitters in the world – BIG dipole antennas signalling short wave and that’s typical of a.m. etc, etc. types of transmitters.

Now imagine a dipole antenna 8 kilometers [ about 5 miles] long. There is another more complicated type of dipole antenna that are called ‘crossed’ or ‘hybrid’ dipoles, in which you take dipole antennas and you bring them together in a crossed pattern linked together.

THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF THESE ON THE NASCA PLAINS. SOME AS MUCH AS 5 MILES LONG. THERE ARE MOUNTS THERE WHERE THEY ALL UNITE. THERE WAS ONE MOUNT THAT I WAS ON WITH 55 OF THESE DIPOLE ANTENNAS LINKED TOGETHER IN A SINGLE POLE COMPLEX ANTENNA.

THIS IS EARTH SHATTERING INFORMATION.

We don’t know when these were built, but they were probably a few thousand years B.C. or possibly before. These were built by people that we expect to be cooking in clay pots over wood fires with wooden spoons. We don’t know who these entities were. I go through 5 scenarios in my white paper of who did these and why. The first 2 scenarios have indigenous people doing this. Well imagine the technology they would have had to have to build these antenna arrays. 44 min. These are so complicated that once you look at them and realise that these are interferometric fractal antenna complexes it just boggles the mind. This complex covers a surface area of over 200 square kilometres.

It dwarfs anything that we have produced as modern man. If it was done by an indigenous people, they not only knew about telecommunications, they also know how to drive them in a Morse code type of transmission and could signal and communicate with other star systems.

If these were built by Aliens of some kind who came to Earth, what was their reason? Did they leave these for us to find at a later date; could it have been a marooned Alien race as a result of a catastrophe or accident which required communication with their home world? Although these Nasca Lines were noticed by the Spanish as early as 1533, Pedro De Silva De Leon thought they were foot paths in the desert. The lines were seen by a guy in the late 1920’s who gave a talk about them thinking they were just lines, failing to understand that they were figures in a complex. The first time they were seen and recognized from the air for what they are was in 1941, Paul Cosack was the pilot.

UNESCO designated them a world preservation site in 1994. The site in Ethiopia, I understand is being used for car and bike racing in the desert so they are doing damage to the line structures there.

Nasca has become the more popular word but Plapa to the north is related to a set of figures which are older than the Nasca figures. Additionally in the Palpas set of figures are perfectly structured circular, rectangular fractal antenna arrays, and when you understand these, what they are, and who built them and when . .. this is probably before the Egyptian pyramids were built – this changes history as it has been taught. The concept that man chased animals across the Bering Straight to Alaska and populated the western hemisphere and became the Incas, the Maya and the Olmecs who predated all of the Mayas and then there were pre-Incas. We know something about the pre-Incas but we don’t know anything about who made the Nasca lines or the Palpa lines.

I don’t submit my work for peer review. My work is so concrete and nailed down and correct that when I submit it to the public, they will be able to look at my observations and findings in the details that I give (you don’t need rows and columns of PhD’s out there telling you that it is correct). And secondly why would I submit this ground-breaking work to people who supposedly have spent their whole life studying this and haven’t been able to solve it. I do have peer reviewed public pages in the Astrophysics journals from the past but I stopped doing that.

A very important point here is that when the Spanish came, they destroyed everything, so the question remains did they destroy something connected to these astronomical figures for radio telescopes. One possibility is that the troughs were filled with gold and the Spanish of course stole everything that was golden. But I don’t think that was the solution. I think there was a more natural method for signalling in the antenna designs which I talk about in the white paper. It’s to complicated fro me to go through right now.

Back to the Incas. When the Spanish came they destroyed the culture and it is estimated that only 20% of the big archaeological structures of the Incas remained. I know in Mexico City and with the Aztecs, the Spanish cut the pyramids and temples down and built churches with them. So a lot of the archaeology of Mexico City and the Aztecs was destroyed that way. But the Inca hierarchy, Emperors etc. when they knew that the Spanish were coming, they hid up in Machu Picchu which was never discovered by the Spanish. When I was at Machu Picchu I realized I was being guided as I have felt much of my life as with the Nasca lines story.

In about 1570 the Inca emperors started to believe that the Spanish were going to locate them in Machu Picchu (7,000 foot elevation) and the other areas off in the Rain Forest high up, they took all their leaning (Machu Picchu was not a capital but a religious university for studying things like astronomy) and the higher knowledge that they had and they either destroyed it or hid it along with their gold and they broke their idols into pieces. They spent a lot of time doing this and nobody has ever found this treasure. The actual capital of the empire is in the jungle about a 4 day walk from Machu Picchu. Cuzco was not the real capital of the Inca Empire, contrary to popular beliefs.

What did they hide from the Spanish barbarians? The Incas had a tremendously advanced culture with food for everybody, no poverty and everyone was a land owner. [Much like the Celts before the Roman invasion] There were 3 rules. Don’t steel, don’t lie and don’t be lazy. 20% of their time was dedicated to public projects, they had a population of over 16 million before the Spanish came. They were well versed in celestial knowledge. I don’t think they were as advanced as the Mayas in some respects as their architecture does not reflect the advancement of the Maya.

He goes on to give the chapters of his white paper.

The Maya took their knowledge for very old information that carried over from the Omecs. Venus was very central to the Mayan culture because Venus came though the solar system and destroyed not only Mars but Earth on a couple of different occasions, and we know that form the Papal Bull??????

[This is erroneous information perpetuated by Madame Blavatsky through channelling the Velon]
    http://www.filosofiaesoterica.com/le...2#.Vor5ZLYrL4Y

The second time was much more devastating.

[This is a mistake. It was actually a one time devastation not by Venus but by 2 former planets in our solar system which exploded destroying life on all the planets and creating the asteroid belts and our moon. See Chris Thomas Akashic readings]

By the way the Zimbabwe complex is a big circular calendar dedicated to Venus and of course the Blavatsky story about the damage to Earth and how it got nestled into its orbit, confirmed by my theoretical work, The Plasma Discharge Comet Model and it’s the tail drag that allows that comet to work into a nice circular orbit, etc.

But what did the Incas know and hide? They obviously knew about the Nasca complex because that was part of their empire. They extended into Chile, Argentina, Bolivia, Uruguay, Brazil, Ecuador, Columbia. That’s how far their empire extended, certainly covering the Nasca plains. We can only wonder who they were communicating with. We don’t know the protocol they were using in the Antenna Complex.

If you just saw straight lines in the middle of the desert you’d think no big deal, but mixed with the concept that these other fractal antennas, animal figures and geometric figures exist, you realize that these hubs with dipolar antenna are in fact very complicated dipole crossed dipole antennas. I give a map of that in the white paper.

Some of the chapters of the white paper:

History of the Nasca and Palpa lines

Prior explanations of the Nasca and Palpa lines

Maria Reiche and her museum

Sidereal vs Solar time complex for stellar communications and other design considerations
    [A sidereal day lasts 23 hours and 56 minutes (of solar time), about 4 minutes less than a solar day.]

The interpretation of the Nasca complex as fractal antenna designs.

Fractal Antenna design as a subset of antenna designs

Dipole and other antenna designs as a variation on the Nasca complex

Nasca Palpa lines hubs – the physics of interferometers

Comparison to the Puerto Rico, Arecibo radio antenna ( one of the premiere radio antennas in the world)

Sources of power for the Nasca antenna complex (the atmospheric electricity being used to power the antenna complex)

Radio antenna design analysis for the Nasca lines and figures

Where are the antennas pointed – Interstellar travel from nearby stars

Other similar line systems around the world – South Africa and Ethiopia

Advanced technologies in an ancient world
    Last edited by Herbert, 5th January 2016 at 01:39.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

Anastasia (3rd January 2016), Dreamtimer (25th February 2016), Elen (3rd January 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanks so much for bumping and expounding a little Elen and Herbert. I think this is groundbreaking too. I hope it does not get buried by tptb.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Anastasia For This Useful Post:

Elen (3rd January 2016)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Anastasia View Post
    Thanks so much for bumping and expounding a little Elen and Herbert. I think this is groundbreaking too. I hope it does not get buried by tptb.
    I have already passed this on to Sylvie who's making the NewEarth videos about the Survivors. She would definitely be interested in this kind of info. As I said, I am really grateful for your post, Anastasia!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Anastasia (4th January 2016), Dreamtimer (25th February 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I stopped listening at the point he says he rediscovered Tesla’s work and that Tesla did not truly understand the work he did. He said Tesla only had access to ancient material and was inventing from that work but didn’t understand what he (Tesla) was doing and what the inventions really are/did. But he (McCanney) understood it and rediscovered the ancient material and Tesla's work.

If this is true then ‘reworking’ Tesla’s material alone could be a magnificent lifetime work for McCanney with incredible results for mankind.

If the Nasca lines are some sort of electronic signaling device does he have samples of the signals?

I am trying to keep an open mind with the new material coming out but I wish it wasn't so easy to shoot holes through even the most basic of information.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blufire For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (25th February 2016), Elen (3rd January 2016)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by blufire View Post
    I stopped listening at the point he says he rediscovered Tesla’s work and that Tesla did not truly understand the work he did. He said Tesla only had access to ancient material and was inventing from that work but didn’t understand what he (Tesla) was doing and what the inventions really are/did. But he (McCanney) understood it and rediscovered the ancient material and Tesla's work.

If this is true then ‘reworking’ Tesla’s material alone could be a magnificent lifetime work for McCanney with incredible results for mankind.

If the Nasca lines are some sort of electronic signaling device does he have samples of the signals?

I am trying to keep an open mind with the new material coming out but I wish it wasn't so easy to shoot holes through even the most basic of information.
    Just wondering if you really need Tesla to be 100% before you can accept anybody else's theory? Is there anything else out there that you can accept?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (25th February 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hi Elen,

I may not be understanding your question fully so prod me if I am going in the wrong direction.

Tesla’s work (for the most part) is no longer a theory and Elon Musk has taken his work into actual and incredible inventions and technology that is leaping forward at fantastical rates. Too me, if Tesla did not understand or was mimicking ancient inventions, theories or technology then how could Elon Musk take his work into actual application?

I guess I find it very pompous and arrogant of McCanney to make such a statement about Tesla in what seems (to me) to be an effort to appear intelligent and an attempt to validate his own ‘true unsubstantiated theories’ about the Nasca Lines.

I am open to exploring all theories and new info . . . . . it is how I have arrived at my own menial growth and insight. I guess over the last 30+ years of my own journey if I can immediately “shoot the messenger" so to speak I almost immediately set the info to the side. I don’t totally dismiss it because in all info there is validity, truth and knowledge . . . . . I (now) look for info that also shows wisdom and groundbreaking elements. What I mean by groundbreaking is info that is not based largely and fundamentally on another’s work and especially a current ‘meme fad’ so they can ride the coattails of that meme until it fades.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blufire For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (25th February 2016), Elen (3rd January 2016)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    As I see it, things speak for themselves. People have to take in whatever they can or not, otherwise we get into situations where you want to defend or attack and it's not good for anyone. So if you were offended, I will apologize to you. Nothing else was meant and I'm sure Tesla won't mind. wherever he is.

Elen

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Anastasia (4th January 2016), Aragorn (3rd January 2016), Dreamtimer (25th February 2016)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Please do not discount McCanney's work.

Just to explain, Tesla had access to James Clerk Maxwell's 20 original equations on electromagnetic theory written in 1865.

These 20 equations contain 20 unknowns. It is extremely complex mathematics which few if any completely understood at the time, and even today. There was a lot of pressure on Maxwell by other scientists to simplify them which he did before his death. But they were re-written in about 1895 by Heavyside and only 4 of the equations were included. This is why electrical engineers of today are not aware of the possibilities relating to electromagnetic theory. The 20 original equations are not taught in Universities.

Tom Bearden talks a lot about these 20 equations and has built a prototype generator which can produce free energy from the vacuum with no moving parts. (money being the holdup in his patent) He is one of the few scientists who understands some of the implications of these equations related to accessing multidimensional energy. But there is much more to these equations than even he is aware of. Russian scientists have gone even further than Bearden.

McCanney is also a brilliant and insightful mathematician and Astronomer in his own right. I doubt he would do a White Paper without including the mathematics explaining how the Nasca lines work and how much potential electromagnetic energy they can transmit and receive in the form of radio signals. To read his paper, you have to purchase it. Just because he was mistaken about where Tesla got his theory from, please don't conclude that he is not a brilliant scientist even if he does sometimes like to toot his own horn.

He is a very practical scientist which is partly why he got dismissed from Cornell. He bases his conclusions on observations rather than the accepted 'theory' of the university tenured professors. They, I'm sad to say, often base their conclusions on the accepted theory rather than their own or others shared observations of reality.

Those 20 far-reaching equations have enormous implications in terms of multi dimensional electromagnetic theory. There are far more than just 4 vectors. I can't get into this now time wise but I do trust McCanney's observations and the math he put into the white paper. He was one of , if not the first to point out we live in an electromagnetic universe - "comets are not just dirty snowballs". They actually carry not just water, but new life DNA to planets.

Tesla did not have the money or the time to complete the work he started before he died (or was killed). I dare say he could have shown the world much more. McCanney and Bearden and some Russians are following in his footsteps.

I hope to find time to post a small bit of this electromagnetic research. In part it deals with parameters of the mind we are not aware of in terms of multidimensional capacity. Multidimensionality does not refer to directions, it refers to increasing levels of energy bands all occupying the same space but far beyond our perceptions. This is something a fully integrated human would be able to recognize.

One of those fully integrated individuals is Anastasia from the Ringing Cedars of Russia books. If you read them you will see what I am talking about.

I believe our Anastasia is going to make a post on this subject of The Ringing Cedars, related to what Chris Thomas has been telling us all along.

I am looking for a quote from Chris Thomas regarding the Nasca lines which I will post here when I find it...

Please note post 212 now contains a transcript of the mp3 by James McConnel re: the Nasca Lines As A Radio Signal Complex.

Chris Thomas associates this area of Peru with the Pleaideans.
    Last edited by Herbert, 5th January 2016 at 01:46.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

Anastasia (4th January 2016), blufire (4th January 2016), Dreamtimer (25th February 2016), Elen (4th January 2016), jcocks (26th February 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Elen View Post
    I have already passed this on to Sylvie who's making the NewEarth videos about the Survivors. She would definitely be interested in this kind of info. As I said, I am really grateful for your post, Anastasia!
    I look forward to the time I can dive into Sylvie's work. I have not watched them yet.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anastasia For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (25th February 2016), Elen (4th January 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,514 Times in 431 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by blufire View Post

McCanney is not the only one with such theories. There are other sources that state Tesla visited the Bosnian Pyramids which were not far from where he grew up. It is at the Bosnian Pyramids that Tesla saw visions of high technology and received the original inspiration for his ideas.

The Bosnian Pyramid was used for the wireless transmission of power across planet 20,000 years ago. Tesla aimed to revive such concepts but his greatest ideas were suppressed. I feel Tesla may have been reincarnation of one of the original builders of the Bosnian Pyramid.

Another man named Edward Leedskalnin also grew up in the shadow of the Bosnian Pyramid and knew of the lost technology. He built the Coral Castle and wrote papers on electromagnetic current but his work has largely been ignored.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

citsym (5th January 2016), Dreamtimer (25th February 2016), Elen (5th January 2016), Herbert (23rd January 2016), Majik (5th January 2016)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    THE QUESTION OF ATLANTISsetting the record straight

Many legends and myths have risen up around Atlantis and Lemuria. Those who try to peace together reality based on these myths are treading on very shaky ground. I shall attempt to present here what the Akashic records of Atlantis and Lemuria as questioned by Chris Thomas over a 30 year period.

The reason our subconscious memories of Atlantis are surfacing now are two fold.

First, it is where the human body was created and it was a time of excitement, novelty and joyful experiences. Also we are now in the process of altering our current sub-human physical body structure which contains only ¼ of our soul, back to the ethereal template physical body we created and inhabited on Atlantis. We are becoming wholly human again.

This is a slow process with only one difference; we have evolved beyond the Atlantian experience in terms of energy and wisdom. Our base note frequency is already becoming much higher than it was on Atlantis. In that sense we have evolved, from a 7.56 Hz bottom frequency linking us to the Earth soul to a greatly expanded 3500Hz base frequency connection sometimes called the Base Chakra.

This means the pieces of our “junk” DNA are re-forming into the original 13 strands that we had on Atlantis and our nerve synapses are speeding up so we will regain all of our psychic potential and higher self capabilities of things like levitation, bilocation, translocation, telepathy, multidimensional perceptual awareness, and much more.

The higher self ¾ of our soul is reintegrating into our physical body and our chakras are blending into one energetic flow. We are slowly filling with light as we uncover the dark secrets which have been and are currently holding us back. As our heart chakra expands we feel our inner connection to our higher self and we will feel ourselves change in our understanding and orientation towards life.

This is both an exciting time and a painful time for us all. Many will find their energy is low because of these physical changes and it means we need to eat more protein to sustain our bodies.

The Second reason for our memories of Atlantis resurfacing is that we have very mixed and disturbing emotions about what happened on Atlantis. As our bodies are changing back to the Atlantian etheric template we need to resolve these emotional blockages and unexplained guilt feelings. We need to free up our energetic flow. The Akashic records that Atlantis was the first and only place in the Universe for unlimited experimentation toward creating fully conscious physical life in the form of the human body. In fact it was on Atlantis that humanity was created by our own non-physical and semi-physical souls with the necessary help from the Earth soul and a race of extraterrestrials labelled NGC 584, who are the master geneticists of the universe. It was they who provided the energetic chips we needed to work with Cro Magnon DNA for subtle adjustments of mind and body. It was Merlin who then created the wholly human etheric template.

To quote Chris Thomas: “We are not a physical body that contains a soul but rather a soul that has created for itself a physical body.”

The problems we are going through now on Earth are to teach us patience and trust in our inner, higher self. We are gaining confidence to rely on our inner feelings free from fear.

Two extremes of emotion were the culmination of the Atlantian experiments.

On the one hand the experiment was a resounding success. The existing Cro Magnon group consciousness body was adjusted and refined so that it could contain a fully functioning individual consciousness – the whole non-physical or semi-physical soul. Our individual souls are linked to the creator and so too is our human group consciousness whereas the Cro Magnon bodies that we greatly accelerated on Atlantis, had only a group consciousness linked to the Earth soul, without individuality in the sense that we think of it.

NB. I know animals can display unique individuality but it comes about through interaction with humans. We were placed here with the responsibility of caring for and loving the animals in the same way that the Faerie look after the plant energies. It was one of our main purposes, a purpose that so many have forgotten. We were never meant to be over nature. We knew this on Atlantis that animals are not owned by us, they are our friends, and in that friendship their consciousness grows to make each one unique and special. Many of us are remembering that purpose.

The word of our success on Atlantis spread rapidly throughout the galaxies. Souls from all over the universe came in to experience physical life on Earth. To feel, for the first time, the grass between our toes and the falling rain drops on our faces. To experience the friendship of animals and the touch of another’s hand, to watch the colours of a sunset, hear wind in the tree tops and take delight in the rare variety and scents of flowers. It was literally heaven on Earth – a true paradise. In biblical terms it was the Garden of Eden; a playground for souls who had never before experienced physicality. Thus was the excitement and beauty surrounding Atlantis.

But we had not yet learned moderation. So there came to be a much darker side to Atlantis. The “mad-scientist” qualities were born and many degraded themselves into compassionless depths as we began to lose our higher self qualities. The usurpation of another’s free will in the name of scientific experimentation. The adoption of animal and plant DNA to the human body was experimented with by some in all innocence at first. But many of these individuals had adopted so much DNA that they could not die (hence the demi-urge association). Some were hideous and they eventually took to hiding underground in caves around the world, before the sinking of Atlantis. Some procreated via eggs and others via seeds. In biblical times the Gnostics came to refer to them, as they surfaced now and then throughout the ages, as “Archons” and associated them with the demi-urge. The Akashic records that they were removed from the planet by the creator in the year 2000 out of compassion. The meaning of the term “Archon” has since changed through different usage in our modern times.

So while some of us long for the paradise vaguely remembered, where a human life lasted 1500 to 2000 years (The origin of the Methuselah stories) others have only fear, trepidation, and painful memories of Atlantis. It ended with a great cataclysm on Earth because of a mistake which no one was blamed for because no one knew what the possibilities were. Such an experiment of physical life had never been carried out before. To save the variety of planetary life on other continents, which would have been destroyed if the created bacteria became airborne, the end justified the means when we caused Atlantis to sink into Earth’s magma core.

This sinking was planned ahead of time in cooperation with the Earth and Merlin, we all knew there would be serious consequences to Earth and the life she nurtured, so we built tunnels around the world and marked them with megalithic structures like the Sphinx about 65,000 years ago. These are the tunnels now being discovered that housed those who would be working at restoring Earth’s energy distribution and ability to support life after being rocked on her axis. It was to be 40,000 years before the work was completed and humans could return to Earth.

It is worth noting that a few of the less than hideous ‘archons’ were actually worshipped as gods since they lived forever and they are remembered in the Egyptian drawings of humans with Ibis and fox heads. These individuals really existed through the use of an energetic chip used on Atlantis for manipulating and mixing DNA. Another of these individuals went to South America and was worshipped as Quetzalcoatl. He had taken on the skin of a snake and his long blonde locks were described as feathers – hence the “feathered serpent”. The snake skin would be similar to someone who has tattoos over their entire body.

Who Survived Atlantis?

The Akashic records that the Atlantian experiments to create physical humans began 85,000 years ago. Nowhere else in the Universe do physical humans exist. This was one of the purposes for the creation of this Universe about 14 Billion years ago. Our non-physical souls were created 100 Million years ago. As an intermediate step to planned physicality, the semi-physical souls were created about 30 Million years ago. Only on rare occasions is a soul able to separate from the semi-physical body. When that possibility is achieved they normally incarnate as humans. Otherwise the semi-physical races are all 30 million years old.

The majority of humans are from the non-physical soul races, but not entirely.

There has been a lot of speculation on Atlantis and survivors by armature archaeologists, in books, and around the Internet for many years now. They rely on many sources such as ancient books, Plato, mythology, word etymology, DNA comparisons, discoveries of red-haired, white skinned giants on every continent, the mound builders of N. America, cultural lore handed down for generations, Indigenous peoples’ tribal memories, unexplained archaeological finds, geological layered deposits, out of place artifacts, and even incorrect remote viewing of imagined women and children in boats leaving Atlantis, and the list goes on and on. The time period for the sinking of Atlantis is very often put at about 12-13,000 years ago, although some remote viewers have accurately put it much further back to about 65-70,000 years ago.

Needless to say, the result of all this evidence and speculation is a lot of less than perfect theories, some even include the Anunnaki as “E.T. god progenitors” of humanity, based on a false story written by Zachariah Sitchin who has been proven to be a “front-man” for the illuminati and who often channelled his translations of Sumerian clay tablets. The Akashic records that the Anunnaki do exist as one race of the Velon, but they had nothing to do with creating humans. Atlantis happened long before their arrival according to the Akashic Records.

Here, I will attempt to set the record straight from the perspective of the Akashic by describing and summarizing what has been recorded in the Akashic, as read by Chris Thomas, in my own words with quotes from C.T. to follow, when I have time to add them.

Here is a brief quote from Chris Thomas regarding survivors and the sinking of Atlantis:

Planet Earth – The Universe’s Experiment By Chris Thomas

AFTER ATLANTIS

Page 61

Almost everything was lost.

A huge rescue operation had been undertaken before the final destruction was enacted. All animals were inspected for bacterial infection and all of those uninfected had been moved to the continents either side of the Atlantic (Noah’s Ark). The human or non-terrestrial life that had not been infected left the continent and went to other lands (one who left, but carried the bacteria, gave rise to the Biblical story of Lot’s wife who was turned into a ‘pillar of salt’. If you convert all the oxygen in the body to hydrogen, the result is the body’s tissues turn to a mineral substance not unlike salt.). All those who had been infected gave up their lives with the continent. Sodom and Gomorra had been destroyed and its sinking generated the flood.

Opening up the floor of the Atlantic Ocean in this way created a fault line that sunk the Mediterranean, forming a sea. It also altered the fault lines in the Pacific Basin and South America moved to its current location. Many regions around the world were affected by shock wave movements. Seventy thousand years ago, the face of the planet changed. Everything moved into a state of flux. Those who escaped moved to lands they chose. Many moved to Britain and Ireland, the West African coast was colonized, most of those who carried the results of their genetic experiments moved to Egypt and a few to South America.

The Egyptian ones became a part of legends and god like figures as they still retained some of their higher brain functions. In South America, one figure, above all, became the basis of much that was to follow on that continent. This was an androgenous figure whose skin was that of a diamond backed rattlesnake and whose head was covered in long blond hair. A plumed serpent who became known as Quetzalcoatl.

Merlin also eventually moved to South America. He and the Lady went to live on the slopes of Machu Picchu. They needed time to reflect on events and to formulate a plan for humanity.

Where to go, what to do? Should the plan for humanity be abandoned? If it was to restart, where and how? Would the planet wish to continue?

In energy terms, the lay line grid had been saved by detaching Atlantis from Silbury Hill just before the continent had been sunk. The Azores energy source had been lost with Atlantis as there was a danger that the bacteria was present there. At least the planet’s energies were intact even if they were a little shaken. To help reinforce and repair the lay line grid, a new temporary intake point was created by Merlin at Machu Picchu. Although no longer active, the mountain till retains its air of energetic importance from this time.

Following a long period of thought and consideration of all of the options, Merlin decided to allow the Earth to fully recover and the pre-humans to develop by themselves.

The fate of those who had been on Atlantis at its end fell into several groups.

Those who had been most tortured by their experiments into animal forms died with the continent, including their souls – something never before seen and the whole universe mourned their loss. Those who were physical and contaminated by the bacteria, about 60% of the population, left their physical bodies and returned to their home worlds many vowing to never take on human form again. These included all of the universal races.

Those who remained on the planet began to establish settlements where they had “landed” after the destruction. This group, about 150,000 people, set up shelters and began to learn about their locality. These locations included Southern Britain, the West African coast, parts of the Mediterranean, the Pacific Islands and South America.

Most were in a state of shock at the magnitude of the destruction and many lived out their life spans and then returned to their home world. Those who remained mainly took to travelling around the planet. Occasionally they encountered groups of pre-humans but these encounters were kept to a minimum. Never the less, these encounters did begin to establish legends which lodged in the mass consciousness which later formed the basis for a number of religious beliefs.

Eventually all the Atlantians died out, a gradual process that took about 1500 years.

Earth was left to its own devices. Merlin and the Lady rested and enjoyed the world as it was. They stayed mainly at Machu Picchu but travelled the planet mending, repairing, modifying and occasionally creating a new species of plant to suit specific locations.

Eventually, the energies were repaired and the planet was finally at peace.

[End of Quote From Chris Thomas]

To begin, the Akashic records that there were no women or children on Atlantis, ever. Most of the humans perished with Atlantis giving up their physical bodies and leaving Earth as their non-physical souls. Many in the semi-physical races stayed on in caves especially created to do the repair work in a hostile environment.

On Atlantis “adult birth” was practiced. In the beginning Atlantis was a continent for experimentation with DNA as well as the creation of a human body which could contain the whole soul consciousness of individuals separate from the group consciousness of Earth. Keep in mind that human prototypes ( including Cro Magnon and Neanderthal) all over the planet were created by the Earth and possessed, not individual souls as we think of ourselves, but group souls with a group consciousness connected to the Earth soul like each of the plants or animal species.

“Adult birth” means the Earth provided the humanoid etheric template after enough work had been done on Cro Magnon volunteers by the individual souls, non-physical and semi-physical, who entered the Cro Magnon physical body. After the template had been perfected, souls of both the non-physical and the semi-physical races, en masse, assembled the adult physical body from Earth elements in order to experience physicality on Atlantis. They did not interfere with Cro Magnon living on other continents who eventually became the red-haired giant mound-builders on every continent.

Childbirth was not envisaged for humans at this time.

We non-physical souls had asked the prototype humans on the planet for permission to use the continent of Atlantis for our experimentation at accelerated evolution for the Cro Magnon species who wished to participate. The Cro Magnon who chose not to be a part of this experiment were moved to an acceptable place of their choice off Atlantis to continue on the slow path. Their bodies were not tampered with in any way at the time of Atlantis. The less advanced Neanderthals chose not to participate. They have all but become extinct except for a very small group seen on the Russia/China border.

Just to clarify a few things. Atlantis was not at the South Pole.

The continent of Atlantis stretched from the islands of the Azores, Britain and Ireland all the way down to the Caribbean and the coast of Brazil. At the time of Atlantis, from 85,000 to about 60,000 years ago, South America was much further out into the Pacific and was not attached to North America. Earth was 10% larger with more expanded consciousness than it has now. Earth was also perpendicular on its axis, meaning the North Pole consisted of lush vegetation and sub-tropical weather. There were no pronounced seasons and the coastal areas stretched further out because ocean levels were lower meaning the beaches were more extensive. As human and planetary consciousness rises the Earth expands.

However, when we sank Atlantis the Earth size and consciousness shrank by about 15-20 %, meaning less land and higher oceans which flooded the shore lines. The Mediterranean marshland became a sea, the Great African Rift Valley opened up, the Alps rose, and South America became attached to North America, no longer stretching so far into the Pacific Ocean, meaning the gulf of Mexico was formed. There were many changes to the geography around the globe.

Name:  map of Atlantis and Lemuria.jpg
Views: 1524
Size:  10.9 KB
    MAP OF ATLANTIS AND LEMURIA

We do not live in an expanding universe but the galaxies are expanding within their “skins” of energetic, dimensional mixtures as conscious awareness rises. This is also true of Earth and the other planets. Our solar system is contained in a rugby ball shaped skin which contains that particular combination of energies compressed sufficiently in density to form physical life.

It is worth remembering that dimensional energies mix and mingle all the time at the higher, whole soul perceptual awareness level. There are no defining lines between dimensions except when a particular mixture is required inside a skin which separates, for example physical reality in our solar system from non-physical reality. This rugby ball shaped “skin” is for the purpose of containing the lower dimensions which compress energy so that we can experience physicality. When we began on Atlantis our bodies contained the whole soul and our perceptual awareness and psychic powers were unlimited even in a physical body.

Humanity’s limited perceptual awareness has only been purposefully engaged in for the past 7,000 years in order to achieve knowledge gathering with ¼ of the soul in a physical sub-human body template provided by the Earth. It temporarily had to be thus in order to duplicate the loss of our higher psychic functions which we had been experiencing even on Atlantis after 1000 years. With the new energies entering our solar system over the past 200 years and in particular over the last 20 years, we are now changing slowly back to a wholly human physical body template which can contain the whole soul. That is what re-integration is all about. We have gained the knowledge (Karma) we were looking for. This physical change accompanied with the higher energy levels are making us tired and we require more rest and also we must eat more protein to sustain our bodies.

That fact may seem counter-intuitive but we have been living in sub-human bodies with very slow nerve impulses for processing information. To raise our vibrations and perceptual awareness too fast would burn out our central nervous system. We are all experiencing the conversion of our physical bodies from a 7,000 year temporary sub-human body into the bodies we occupied with our whole souls on Atlantis. The Earth too is going through many changes, including straitening on her axis which brings a bout a warming trend and less pronounced seasons. The Inuit have been recognizing this straitening for a few years now.

http://www.naturalnews.com/048906_In...arth_axis.html

So you might ask if Atlantis had relatively very few survivors, then how is it that humanity has not died out?

Before we sank Atlantis we built markers to the underground caves. Roughly 70,000 years ago the sphinx was built as such a marker before we sank Atlantis. It originally had the head of a lion to match the body. The human head was added much later by a people who had no memory of the purpose for building the Sphinx. Another marker was built in South America to mark caves there. It is possible the Nasca lines are one such marker. Recent evidence suggests they were also a radio telescope communications device to stars in the Orion’s Belt region of space. That information comes from James McCanney, a multi-talented mathematician and astronomer who first recognized that we live in an electromagnetic universe.

McCanney is not familiar with Chris Thomas or the function of the pyramids so I would like to suggest a variation from his explanation for the Nasca Lines. He says they function as a radio telescope transceiver. Similar to the SETI search for extraterrestrial intelligent life uses radio waves. But our ancestors had no need for radio wave communications to the stars. We were quite capable of telepathic communications with any distant star or form of life according to the Akashic. However when we began to lose our higher abilities one of the solutions was the pyramids built about 18,000 years ago. The Great pyramid complex was designed to bring in energy from Orion’s Belt. It contained , originally, several large crystals at strategic locations for that purpose. When McCanney speaks of the important Nasca mounds which connected the energy lines of the stylized drawings, it is possible that a large crystal was placed on each mound.

So rather than being a radio telescope transceiver I suggest the Nasca Lines functioned in a similar way to the Great pyramid. It functioned to bring in energy from the Orion star system which it is also lined up with, in order to revive our higher functions and return the whole soul to the physical body.

Monatomic gold found in Egypt was also used to accomplish this.

Keep in mind that all megaliths built by our ancestors had at least one and sometimes multiple, very practical purposes.

They did not worship "gods" or require elaborate burial sites for their "kings".

For instance the Sphinx besides being a marker for the caves, was designed as a lion to frighten the primate humans away from the caves, and also may have contained quartz crystals for communication with the stars. Down to Earth common sense was the order of the day. Contrary to modern day archaeologists’ imaginings, our megalithic builders did not worship gods, did not require pyramids for any burials at all, and were not superstitious. The megaliths were built using our psychic powers of levitation and our intuitive knowledge of how they should be lined up with the Orion stargate incoming energy. Humans had their whole soul in their body in those times and our 13-strand DNA memories were fully intact.

There were others megaliths as well. Gobekli Tepe was built originally by the Sumerians between 18 and 12,000 years ago, also as a memory device and a record of our history. Evidence established recently proves what the Akashic has always said: It was winds that filled in Gobekli Tepe with sand and soil from the area. It was not filled in by the people who built it and the fill was not from distant areas, contrary to what some archaeologists have “imagined”.

Gobekli Tepe had special significance because it was near Ur of the Chaldeas and a place known as Eden which became the ‘Valley of the shadow of death’ as a result of forced sacrifice of the first born child in jars for cooking, by the giant, blonde haired warrior bird tribe (‘gods’) from the north who invaded and interbred with the dark haired Sumerians producing the half-breed ‘Nephilim’. These invaders were probably the remaining Gigantopithicus prototypes. Their size made them formidable. The Sumerians eventually rose up and killed all of these invader “gods” and their half-breed children.

Atlantis sank into Earth’s molten core about 60,000 years ago, leaving only Britain, Ireland and a few islands of the Azores behind. It took 40,000 years of work from the underground caves to stabilize the planet on her axis so that it was safe for humanity to return. The 6 degrees wobble had to be reduced, for one thing, and new lay lines had to be re-established.

Sinking Atlantis put the northern hemisphere into an ice age. The only complete freezing of this area in human times. Contrary to popular lore Earth has not undergone a series of ice ages since humans were created. There was also a mini-ice age which reached its peak in 1850, with the freezing of the Thames. Since then we have been undergoing a warming trend back to how Earth was during the days of Atlantis as the planet is also straightening on its axis back to the perpendicular. When this energetic straightening is slowly manifest into the physical reality then seasons will become less and less severe and may even disappear.

And although we do not have instruments sensitive enough to measure Earth’s base frequency, which has risen to 3500Hz, scientists have recently been able to record, for the first time, that the Schumann Resonance has risen from 7.5 Hz to 18 Hz and as the technology becomes more sensitive it will undoubtedly slowly catch up to the reality of Earth’s changed vibrations.

https://higherdensity.wordpress.com/...rating-1-5-16/

The Wave of Change

Why Is 12,500 To 14,000 Years Ago So Often Sited As Important In Human History?

20,000 years ago we returned in small numbers (about 2150 non-physical souls) through adult physical birth to 6 areas of settlement (no more than 500 to each of the 6 areas). It was soon apparent we were again losing our memories of who we are and our psychic abilities much faster than on Atlantis. So this was the period (18,000 to 12,000 years ago) when we built monolithic structures like the pyramids, Gobekli Tepe, Stonehenge and, based on some recent information from James McCanney, possibly even the Nasca Lines of Peru, to help our memories and to keep our whole soul in the physical body by drawing in energies through crystal receivers. These structures lined up precisely with Orions Belt which is where our energy comes in from the central sun of the Milky Way Galaxy and it is also the Stargate from our solar system to the higher dimensions of non-physical reality.

There are only 2 stargates, the other being the Draco stargate to semi-physical dimensional energies.

Between 14,000 and 12,500 years ago seems to be often associated with a significant happening in human history. Most “experts” say it is when Atlantis sank. But the Akashic says it is when we first began widespread wholly human child-birth over the planet. We had already established male and female bodies when we first returned 20,000 years ago in order that we might fit in better with other forms of life on the planet. As Chris Thomas describes it, this was also in preparation for eventually experiencing childbirth. Human procreation through childbirth began about 19, 200 years ago for the first time, but it began in earnest, spreading over the planet via the upgrading tribes of Homo Sapiens (Cro Magnon), with their permission, around 13,000 years ago..

Those red-haired, white skinned giants who were the mound builders all over the planet are the Cro Magnon tribes who agreed to slowly achieve faster evolution through “Angelic” births of individual non-physical souls. It took three generations to evolve the tribes who chose to participate. These group - souled Cro Magnon Homo Sapiens changed over 3 generations (about 100 years) to individual – souled Homo Sapiens Sapiens.

We were now fully conscious humans over most of the Earth.

A small number of the Cro Magnon tribes remained isolated in various places around the planet until they chose to be discovered in recent history.

Chris Thomas takes up the story :

Page 38 (The True Nature of Reality)

Atlantis was lost. [the legend of Sodom and Gomorrah was born]

The affects on those who lived on the island [continent] were devastating. Almost all of the inhabitants had been killed. Those who were of the other civilizations had been able to cast off their physical bodies, so at least their soul consciousnesses were intact, those who had been party to the most bizarre modifications were so tortured by their ordeals that they could not face any kind of continuation and had perished, including their souls, with the continent. This was also something new, no souls had ever been destroyed before.

The loss was total and the shock waves rocked the whole of creation. All including the Earth consciousness were a part of the decision to destroy the island, and they worked together to open up a crack in the planet’s crust.

The island was totally surrounded by volcanic eruptions which completely enveloped the island and its life, sealing them all into the rock (the origin of the Sodom and Gomorrah story). This level of destruction was required in order to minimize the possibility of any of the deadly bacteria reaching any other living thing on the planet’s surface. The volcanoes then collapsed in upon themselves drawing the island into the planet’s magma core. The resulting scar forming the mid Atlantic Ridge.

Opening up such a huge gap had very far reaching affects on the rest of the planet’s surface.

All of the continents were affected in one way or another. The largest movement was in South America where the continent moved from being an island in the Pacific to its current location. A fault line opened up , from the mid Atlantic Ridge , through the Straits of Gibraltar and turned a large marshy swamp into the Mediterranean Sea (the origin of the story of the flood).

The Caribbean Basin was formed, the Great Rift Valley in Africa was opened. Greenland and Iceland were separated and many of the planet’s volcanoes were activated.

All that remained of Atlantis were three islands. These remained because they were the three primary energy supply points and were the main energy “interchanges” for the whole of the planet’s ley line grid system. One of these islands, the Azores, had been mostly destroyed and was, therefore, abandoned. The remaining two, Britain and Ireland, and their role in future events, will be discussed later.

All that remained of human life were the pre-human primates who had decided not to take part in the Atlantis enhancements [meant to speed up evolution of consciousness].

Page 40

Twenty eight thousand years ago, 32 thousand years after the destruction of Atlantis. A ‘delegation’ came to earth to speak with the early human primates who had developed along with the planet [on the remaining continents].

TO BE CONTINUED
    Last edited by Herbert, 6th February 2016 at 19:55.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

Anastasia (24th January 2016), citsym (23rd January 2016), Elen (31st January 2016), Sandra (24th January 2016)

Thanks
    Just an observation I wanted to post today but it seems to me the energies of the 6th sun are kicking our collective asses. No time have I ever seen the veil thinning and beliefs being challenged. We are really in for a ride because Pandora's box is open!

http://www.thespiritguides.co.uk/Art...013_11197.aspx

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anastasia For This Useful Post:

Elen (31st January 2016), Herbert (31st January 2016), sandy (30th January 2016)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Please note that Chris Thomas' books are currently unavailable for purchase new. Last Fall the one company in Britain that published his books, namely Cygnus Books, was bought out by an American. Since then his books have be listed out of stock, possibly because the warehouse is being moved from Wales to London. A response to my inquiry stated that they would be carrying a couple of his 11 books perhaps in February. I have heard nothing from them since then. I am hopeful that given enough demand they will be restocked.

Anyone wishing to write to them and use this e-mail address: info@cygnus-books.co.uk

Also I am currently posting C.T. information on 2 sites. The other site has re-opened and compliments this site. It is located at
    http://fequinox.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6665

Taking up the history of Humanity from where we left off:

THE REAL ORIGIN OF THE BIBLICAL STORY OF THE FLOOD OCCURRED 65,000 YEARS AGO NOT 13,000 YEARS AGO. IT WAS CAUSED BY THE SINIKING OF ATLANTIS.

Page 40 The Fool's First Steps
    All that remained of human life were the pre-human primates who had decided not to take part in the Atlantis enhancements [meant to speed up evolution of consciousness].

70,000 years ago, these primates were capable of using stone tools, but little more, and they lived in cave shelters. They had the rudiments of language and were beginning to plan their actions before a situation arose, instead of being surprised into action – the start of collective reasoning.

They had been left totally to their own devices and had not been interfered with in any way, apart from an occasional visit to check on their development.

15,000 years had elapsed since the establishment of Atlantis [85,000 years ago] and the progress of this other branch of humanity had been painfully slow.

There was now the question of what to do next. Was Earth to be abandoned to its own devices? If left alone, could these pre-humans develop into fully aware individuals? Should a new Atlantis be established? If so, would the lessons learned from the old Atlantis be enough to stop a similar accident occurring? What would the response of the pre-humans be if a new Atlantis was developed?

The answer was the same as committees the world over. Wait and see.

Why Is 12,500 To 14,000 Years Ago So Often Sited As Important In Human History?

Page 40 cont’d (The Fool’s First Steps By Chris Thomas)

Twenty eight thousand years ago, [about] 42 thousand years after the destruction of Atlantis. A ‘delegation’ came to earth to speak with the early human primates who had developed along with the planet [on the remaining continents after Earth had been stabilized, following the sinking of Atlantis].

These visitors were members of the 6 higher civilizations [the non-physical angelic souls] who came to ask if several areas of the planet could be designated for use by the 6 higher civilizations to begin a new phase of development for a fully conscious physical being. This was not to be a re-run of the Atlantis experiments but a totally new approach.

At this stage, these early humans [Homo Sapiens – slowly organically advancing Cro-Magnon] had moved away from cave dwelling and had moved onto the plains as hunter gatherers with the beginnings of using farming and basic tools as well as a growing understanding of metals. Their levels of reasoning were developing rapidly and they were able to fully understand what was being asked of them. The visitors had also adopted a human density so as not to alarm the inhabitants.

Permission was given to the visitors to make use of certain areas which would not interfere with the development of the early [Cro Magnon] human inhabitants.

A new Atlantis was not to be built, but separate areas of the planet were to be ‘seeded’ with ‘humans’ to begin a new phase of development.

In order for this new ‘experiment’ to take place the energy structure of the planet needed to be adjusted and repaired following the damage created by the destruction and removal of the original energy source and grid that had been a part of Atlantis.

New global energy centres were put into place and a ley line network was constructed over the whole of the planet’s surface. The work was carried out by an individual who has appeared at several times during human history to adjust energies and to aid progression. His work has been noted by several tribal traditions all over the world, he has been also known by a number of names, in South America he was known as Zamna, and incorrectly remembered as Quetzalcoatl, but his most well known name is that of ‘the Merlin’.

[ In the West he is known as Merlin, in the Kabala as Malkuth, in the East as Enoch, in Greece as Mercury, in South America as Zamna, in North America as Wohana Wish-Hey ]

(“In the case of Earth, our guardian became known as Merlin. Merlin was born of this universe and his role is to work with our planet and with humanity to maximize potential and to ensure that freedom of choice is maintained. Four million years ago, Merlin began his work with Earth and humanity.”
    Planet Earth - The Universe's Experiment (page 28) )

This is and always has been the Merlin’s role, not magic or conjuring tricks, but connection and adjustment of the [Earth] energy matrix.

These energy adjustments were necessary to accommodate the chakra systems of the soon to be seeded humans. The existing inhabitants of the planet, plant, animal, and early human, would not be adversely affected by this energy change, but could be helped by it themselves. At this point in Earth history the seven chakras of the human body did not exist. All life on the planet had similar energy structures contained within their bodies.

By adjusting the planet’s energy matrix, it would provide suitable energy levels for the soon to arrive humans, whist at the same time maintain the existing inhabitants’ energy requirements and provide the opportunity for those energy levels to be raised.

This was not intended to be interference with the planet’s inhabitants, but an attempt to help everyone develop at a more rapid pace.

Twenty thousand years ago the first of the ‘new humans’ arrived.

6 regions of the planet were chosen for this new beginning. These were:

1. South America,

[
    IMG]http://www.yourchildlearns.com/online-atlas/images/map-of-mexico.gif[/IMG]
    Eventual home of the Aztecs in Mexico, Belize and Guatemala

A view of the Pyramid of the Sun from the top of the Pyramid of the Moon

2. Mesopotamia,

The Sumerians of Southern Turkey and Northern Iraq

3. Egypt,

Both North and South extending the length of the Nile into Ethiopia

4. A region that included parts of Britain, Ireland and Northern France,

20,000 years ago Britain was still attached to the European mainland and Ireland was separated only by a river.

5. Tibet,

The Tibetan Plateau – newly risen after the sinking of Atlantis

6. Southern Greece.

Originally a large land mass but today under the sea leaving only islands

The last one of these regions no longer exists intact. This part of Greece was originally much larger until volcanic activity buried much of this region under the sea, leaving only a scattering of islands.

The regions listed are given in order of importance as the 6 higher [non-physical souls – “Angels”] civilizations judged them.

The new humans arrived as an energy form which they slowly condensed, mainly by using materials [elements] from the planet itself, into a ‘physical’ body (the origin of the Adam and Eve story). [This method known as “Adult Birth”used an Human etheric template or morphological field vortex created by the Earth for use by the non-physical souls]

Page 43
    This new human form allowed them to function as “”full” physical beings. By incorporating the Earth’s material, such as soil, [Earth elements] into their physical constructions, it allowed them to familiarize themselves with the planet and their surroundings very rapidly. Any material could be used in this process. It was a question of re-forming the atomic structure of the chosen material into the required density and molecular build-up.

It also meant that they were totally acclimatized to their region of the planet.

As with Atlantis, their material requirements were very low. Their main source of nourishment was the planet’s energy matrix, with the occasional supplement of fruits, berries and nuts. They did not require any shelter as they were totally at home in their chosen environments.

Their life was one of exploration. Everything was new and exciting. Like children, given a new toy, they could hardly contain their joy and enthusiasm. All of life was open to them. They could “speak” freely with all life and understand its needs and wants.

They could travel freely about the land and the planet by a process we would call translocation. Communication was by psychic means, both amongst each group or across continents. They had a life span in excess of 1,000 years.

All these groups remained quite small, 200 in the smallest and 500 in the largest, a total of 2150 over the whole planet.

There were 6 groups in total and each one was made up of the 6 civilizations (Angels). The 7 lower civilizations [the semi-physical e.t. races] were NOT represented. It had been members of some of the 7 lower civilizations, born into a human body, who had been responsible for most of the less than useful and bizarre genetic experimentation on Atlantis.

[Note that the semi-physical races, known to us as “Aliens” are described as “lower” civilizations only because the dimensional realms of space they occupy is a mixture of vibrational frequencies that are lower than the higher vibrational frequencies of the Non-physical races. Their souls were created as an intermediate step between the non-physical realms of the “Angels” and the dense physical realms of our unique solar system. This implies in no way that they are less equal but rather it is in terms of quantity of dimensional energy available to them. ]

In order for their lives and forms to be compatible with all other forms of life on the planet, they had taken on the roles and functions of being either male or female. This allowed for, when the time was deemed to be right, reproduction.

This aspect, of physical life, was something which the 6 higher civilizations were very unsure of. Most life, throughout the Universe, have their own ways of reproducing which do not quite match our version and it was seen as a subject that should be approached with caution. The problems, that had been encountered at the end of Atlantis, weighed very heavily in the collective memories of the 6 higher civilizations. Should those who wished to partake of physical life build their bodies anew, as they arrived on the planet, or should the self-replicating reproductive system, that was used on the planet, be adopted?

Eventually, after about 200 years [19,800 years ago], the matter was resolved by the adoption of sexual reproduction and the first new humans were born onto the planet by their human/angel mothers.

The population rose slowly and they continued to interact with the planet and all of its life without any kind of interference or harm. This was a truly golden age of complete harmony.

Page 52

12,000 YEARS AGO THE PLAN BEGAN

It was to operate in two ways. The angels, members of the 6 higher civilizations, were to arrive in the same way they had 8,000 years previously and adopt a dense human form by taking in material from the planet itself.

The pre-human primates, with their own free choice and cooperation, were to take on new energies and new genetic information to help accelerate their development. Both groups were to work closely together to bring about a greater understanding of the way in which the planet, its energies and its densities functioned.

The work on the pre-human primates did not involve any kind of surgical procedures but took the form of “shifts” in energy frequencies which naturally modified their physical structures by working through the body’s cell structures and DNA. The energies of both parts of the plan began to change. The pre-humans began to move forwards very rapidly and the new humans began their anticipated slowing down.

There is, of course, a third element to the plan and that is the planet itself; its part in “The Plan” was to maintain the plants and animals whilst they also underwent their own change as the energies of both elements of humanity began to alter the energies that were available on the planet.

Up until this point, human history had been primarily to do with our consciousness, our souls, taking on various suits of clothes to find a new kind of fit.

Twelve thousand years ago, a new phase of development was begun which leads very directly to us and modern, recorded history now begins.

Chapter 4 the karmic cycle

Page 53

Thirteen regions of the planet were chosen for this new wave of change. They are listed in no particular order:

1. South America,
    2. North America,
    3. Australia,
    4. Sumeria,
    5. Egypt,
    6. China,
    7. Asia (mainly India),
    8. a region that encompassed Britain, Ireland, and Northern France,
    9. Indonesia,
    10. Pacific Islands (Polynesia),
    11. Scandinavia
    12 Poland/Czechoslovakia.
    *13. [Britain should be counted as a separate entity as it is the centre of all planetary energies and is driving the change ]

* NB [Africa should be seen as one continent and separate from the others.]

THIS IS MODERN MAN AND OUR BEGINNINGS

Not all the inhabitants of these lands were to be assisted in these ways. Freedom of choice remained as the determining factor in all situations. There were groups of individuals, on each continent, who had decided not to be a part of these changes. The wishes of these groups was honoured without exception and these tribes remained apart from the new humans until they chose to make a change.

This situation continued up until the present time until these isolated tribal groups chose to be discovered by travellers visiting their traditional home lands. Awareness of the current level of change is universal and many of the tribal peoples wish to be a part of the new global situation, this is why so many isolated peoples have been discovered since the beginning of this century.

The role of the new human groups was to assist and educate the primate humans to progress and develop in their own ways and to develop their own characteristics.

This was to be achieved by a variety of means and was to be constantly monitored and adjusted to suit each individual within each individual group. There was not to be any single way of achieving these goals, all were to be accepted and treated as autonomous groups and progress was to be made at a pace and in directions that were dictated by the individuals of these groups.

The work was begun in a variety of ways with each group.

Up until now these primate humans were essentially a part of the planetary consciousness and, therefore, only capable of thought and action within their group, or mass, consciousness. The purpose of “The Human Plan” was two fold; to produce a fully functioning, conscious, being who could act in their own right, independently of the planet and secondly to accelerate these new individuals to a point where ‘full’ consciousness integration was possible.

The first stages of the work was to alter the cranial structures, to accommodate a larger, more complex brain and able to adjust the rest of the skeleton into a more upright stance. These stages were achieved by adjusting the primary DNA sequences by the addition of what could be described as accelerated genes.

These “accelerators” formed a “closed loop programme” which worked with the bodily structures gradually building upon pre-programmed goals.

Within three generations, about one hundred years, we changed from a characteristically primate, near ape like, form into the form that we are today.

Again each of the thirteen groups moved at their own pace and in the directions which they chose to go, nothing was forced or insisted upon. Each group determined their own final form and the speed of progress. The process was not like the genetic experiments which were carried out towards the end of the Atlantis period, but a method of gently enhancing that which already existed.

Once a more suitable body form existed, the second phase began. This was to bring about a higher level of consciousness that was independent of the planetary, primate, mass consciousness.

All of the plant and animal life that exists on any planet is essentially a part of the planet itself. The consciousness, the soul, that is the planet has the capability of generating and nurturing life in the form of plants and animals. In the case of Earth, this nurturing, generating capability was particularly well developed to allow for the amazing diversity of life that the planet supports.

In order to achieve diversity, the planetary being generates an energy form that a particular animal or plant is to take which incorporates all of the genetic material that is required for that particular animal or plant to become physical.

In other words, there is a grass energy form, a sea urchin energy form, an elephant energy form, etc. which exists before the animal or plant can take on a physical existence. As a plant or animal takes on physical shape this energy form is kept as a template for other plants or animals that are to be generated as this particular family of animals or plants. Although each plant or animal has its own physical body and is able to grow and, in the case of animals, move in its own way and with apparent independent thought, they all share a common energy template which amounts to a mass consciousness.

Each plant or animal, acts within, and can influence its own group but will, usually, not affect other animal or plant groups. There are, of course, exceptions to this “rule”. Particular plants or animals can act with each other to produce variations which can benefit those concerned. For example some plants can alter their structure and their reproductive methods to suit particular animals who can provide a better method of fertilization or seed distribution. In return, the plant provides a type of feed which the animal needs or particularly enjoys.

A new energy template was created, by the planet, with the assistance of the 6 higher civilizations, which was exclusively for the new human form.

This separated us totally from the other primate groups. This had two benefits, one, we could not be tempted to experiment with a hybrid human/primate cross and two, we could develop at a more rapid pace to achieving independence from the planetary mass consciousness.

This second benefit did not mean that we were to become totally separate from the planet but simply that we could evolve at our own, more rapid pace than the planet alone could provide.

This last change essentially produced a new species which was totally independent from any other species on the planet and allowed us to progress at a considerably higher rate of acceleration.

A secondary affect of producing an exclusively human energy template was that most of the tribal groups, who had decided not to be a part of the main work, began to take on the concept of a separate energy template and sub groups were formed which had their own new template and mass consciousness which were very similar to the new human form. These sub groups gradually changed and evolved into the new human form but also maintained a much closer connection to the planetary consciousness. These are the tribal groups who have maintained their distance from the, so-called developing world by living out their lives in isolated regions of the planet.

By, about, 11,500 years ago, we were beginning to become one humanity. We all shared a body form and a common mass consciousness independent from all others. With the continued assistance of the Angels, the 6 higher civilizations, we began to develop in other directions.

The first of these was language. Up until now, we had communicated in gestures and crude vocalizations to express our wants and ideas. As we began to change from primate to human, our brain had developed to a point where we were able to think in more precise ways that could also encompass abstract thought.

All of the other races, throughout the universe, communicate by thought. This is a means of directly transmitting concepts, ideas and sensory information in a single thought. The closest analogy would be the transmission of television pictures. Sound and visual images are condensed into electronic impulses which are transmitted through the atmosphere. They remained as electronic impulses until someone tuned into the frequency and the signals are converted back into sound and vision by the television’s reception decoder. This is, essentially, how thought wave communications work. Communication centres with in the brain “transmit” all of the required information directly into the brain of the individual that the transmission is aimed at. The recipient’s brain then “decodes” these impulses back into thought, sound smell, touch, etc.

This is why the search for extraterrestrial life (SETI) progress has been unsuccessful in detecting radio wave transmissions from other regions of the universe, thought waves do not generate wave patterns that can be detected by our receivers.

At this time, we were not able to use this form of communication as the centres in the brain which transmit thought waves were not sufficiently developed.

We live on a planet that is filled with sound. The density of the atmosphere makes it ideal for the transmission of energy waves that translate into sounds. Our lives as primates had sharpened our hearing to a point where we could differentiate between a huge variety of sound sources and could, therefore, be tuned to accept sounds that represented thoughts.

Each of the 13 groups were encouraged to develop a range of sounds that represented objects, animals, landscapes, the weather, etc. that could form the basis of language within each group.

From these basic beginnings a huge complexity of language developed which also aided the progression of consciousness adaptation and development.

For some of the groups, this was sufficient for their needs and for their purely verbal traditions continued for many centuries. For other groups, they required other ways of communicating ideas and a way of enhancing memory by a more tangible form.

The earlier “caveman” stages of our development had produced the use of symbols to represent objects, people, or animals and so the concept of painted symbols as a form of language was understood by all. This understanding was developed, by some groups, to create a written form of their new spoken language.

11,000 years ago the first written word appeared on the planet and was developed by the group of people who were to become the Hebrew.

These early written, forms of language were modifications of simple forms, usually vertical lines that were crossed by horizontal or angled lines. Gradually, new types of symbols were added and developed which began a move to more complex forms, such as Egyptian hieroglyphics.

These written languages were developed from the types of symbols used by the other universal races. All symbols contain an energy. The act of imposing a symbol into another material imbues that symbol with the energy of the thought that went into creating it. This is how written language was originally intended to be used. Thoughts were focused into a symbol which, when read correctly, recreated those thoughts in the mind of the reader. They were literally a form of active memory that could be tapped into whenever that thought, represented by the symbol, was read.

This is how hieroglyphs should really be viewed. They cannot be taken as purely written images, but as symbols that represent a whole range of sensory information which we have, generally, forgotten how to interpret correctly. The process of imprinting these images into the stone they are carved upon, also holds the generating thought in place. A process very similar to that of succussing remedies used in homeopathic medicine.

These two developments, language and writing, gave us the beginnings of a unifying culture. We began to understand and make ourselves be understood.

From these steps also came the sense of a shared existence, a belonging to a whole. When we had lived as pre-human primates, we had lived in “tribal” communities, but these were usually a collection of individuals who only worked together for individual gain. By developing a common language we had made the step towards a cooperative community where each individual could feel a sense of belonging.

From these first steps there eventually came civilizations.

The human body form, that now existed, was capable of accommodating a higher form of consciousness and several of the angels that had been working with the primates asked permission to be born to human-primate parents. In this way, they could gain full experiences of what the developed body was capable of and also begin to work with the planet’s energy matrix from a position that was much closer to that of the planet.

The birth process mentioned is exactly the same as we still use.
    An incoming soul, the one who wishes to be born, approaches the potential parents and asks that those parents allow it to be born to them. The parents have the choice of accepting this particular soul or not. If negative, the soul finds other suitable parents, or, if affirmative, an agreement is made. This is essentially how all of those who wish to experience a physical life fulfil their wishes. Every situation has freedom of choice. The parents make their choice and the soul who wishes to be born has their choice.

So, the members of the 6 higher civilizations, the Angels, began a new cycle of human birth and experience.

Each of the thirteen groups were asked if they would accommodate this request and ask for volunteers who would act as parents to these children. No action would have been taken if any of these groups had denied access to the birth process.

There were a number of advantages to these children being born to human-primate parents. They learned directly how the human body developed, through its many phases. Up until now, the development process could only be observed. They learned from the inside how the tribal structures and beliefs were partly learned and partly genetic. Were further modifications required to the human body form energy model? There were also many more subtle pieces of extremely important information that would not have been arrived at by any other means.

The parents of these children also learned a great deal. These primate-humans gained their consciousness from the human mass consciousness and were not aware of the true differences between a mass awareness and the awareness of a “full” individual.

As these Angel/humans came to be more accepted by the 13 groups, there was an increase in the number of volunteers who were willing to be the parents of these children. Gradually, more and more of these children were born, at the request of the tribes, and this eventually led to a situation where the majority of the people were of this type.

This situation led to a major dilemma. The goal of a fully conscious, physical being was being achieved at a cost of the loss of a primate-human population. Would it be better if the process was stopped or should it be allowed to continue to the point where the new conscious human was the only human form within the 13 groups?

The final decision was made by the primate-humans themselves. Their existence was as a part of a mass consciousness and, regardless of the final outcome of “The Human Plan”, this mass consciousness would always remain a part of human existence. So these people saw an opportunity for greater growth, by all human beings, by the full integration of an “angelic consciousness” into a human body.

Again, we have a situation that begins to sound like a process of body snatching. The decision, by the primate-humans was made by themselves when they realised that this integration process could lead to a rapid change condition to the developing humans and to the planet itself. There would also be advantages to the groups who had decided not to take part in the enhancement procedures.

These groups existed because the energy template, that gave physical matter its human shape, would be subtly altered by these changes as it would alter to the new consciousness form. This gave these other tribes a greater number of options: They could remain as they were and continue their own development in their own ways or they could undergo all, or part, of the same enhancement procedures. All options, and the choices inherent in those options, were still fully available to all of the human population.

We remember all of these events in two ways. Our DNA contains all of the genetic information that made up these primate humans, their complete race memories and the memories of their bodies still give us our basic physical structures. Secondly, they are fully a part of the human mass consciousness and the memories that it contains. It has been necessary to edit these memories as space will not permit a full telling of this part of their history. Accessing the mass consciousness, for this particular time period, will reveal a greater depth of detail than has been included in these pages and show that these people still exist in a very real sense.

PAGE 63
    During the intervening centuries, the primate-human groups, that decided not to take an active role in these enhancement phases of our development, have also had their role to play. They have, at various times, decided to give birth to “angelic” children. These births have helped them to understand themselves, and their role on the planet, to a much greater degree. So, although they have remained largely apart from the bulk of humanity, they have taken on a role of guardians of the human connection with the planetary consciousness whilst at the same time gradually undergoing their own “angelic” integration.

These so-called primitive peoples are the ones who have worked directly with the planet and have helped to maintain its integrity whilst the excessive and thoughtless acts of the, inaptly named developed world had brought the planet perilously close to destruction.

9,000 YEARS AGO humans and angels made their final integration within the 13 groups. Further refinements were made to the physical body, all be it very subtle ones, and, for the first time, the final versions of man and woman stood firmly on the planet.

Everything changed.

All areas of life were affected and everything that lived on the planet also changed. The energies of life hit a high point and all forms of life flourished.

The taking on of a physical body, by the 6 higher civilizations, altered their perceptions of life and their role within it. The final major change was to their diet. Up until now their main source of “food” had been the planet’s own energy, supplemented by nuts and fruits. Now, with their increased physical density, however, denser food was needed. They began with fruits and nuts but quickly added grains and pulses and, finally, were forced to add heavy protein in the form of meat.

Their consciousness levels were very much higher than that of the primate-humans and were, therefore, able to make much more efficient use of the resources around them. Farming and cultivation became much more widespread, bringing their food much closer to home than had been the case of their hunter-gatherer predecessors. Their approach to hunting was also a little more enlightened. In order to make use of the animals around them for food, they would enter into the mass consciousness of the group, they were about to hunt, and ask to take and use a defined number, as their needs dictated, and then take the animals that they needed and no more. . .

. . . Several species were domesticated . . . Larger settlements were set up to bring large groups of people together and the building of permanent structures was begun. Up until now, the primate-humans had lived in temporary living accommodation in the form of huts and caves. By domesticating animals and developing crop farming methods, it was possible to bring a large number of people together and the foundation for civilizations were laid.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

bacchus (7th February 2016), donsan (8th February 2016), Elen (8th February 2016), Sandra (9th February 2016)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Please note that my previous post should be read over very carefully because it contains a great many details which serve to explain so many questions being asked today as to the origins of Humanity, the first written alphabet and language (there were actually 6) , who are the Sasquatch, who were the mound builders, why and how were our ancestors able to build the megalithic structures, why are our current bodies considered sub-human by the Earth, and many more considerations.

The only way to really understand the depth of this knowledge is to read the 8 history books written by Chris Thomas. I can only give you bits and pieces which do not do his work justice. I cannot give you the flow of how one thing leads into another so that it makes perfect sense, even to the point of implications for an obvious unified field theory in science. It had been staring people like Einstein in the face all along.

Now as we are experiencing the rising energies of a 3500 Hz base chakra, (despite attempts to slow our vibrations through HAARP and fake microwave towers) beginning the long process of returning our "junk" DNA back to its original13 strands, experiencing our flowing light energy as we have absorbed the chakras, and as we are restoring our physical bodies back to the original Human ethereal template (morphological field vortex), life will become much easier and more fruitful.

The multitude of previously hidden problems now rising to the surface,coupled with the Velon assisted by the mind controlled stooges at CERN and NASA and government agencies:

http://beforeitsnews.com/politics/20...SplittedPage=0

These interferences serve to force us to raise our individual vibrations out of their reach, our group consciousness therefore evolves toward reintegration of the higher self 3/4 of our soul back to how we once were; a broadened sensory perspective, multi-dimensional psychic abilities, and love for all of nature replacing fear-based control.

It may take 100 years but it is a very special time to be alive, like no other ever experienced in the history of any Universe.

These two articles from Zen Gardner and Dr Emoto's work are how I see our goals from here on:

http://www.ascensionwithearth.com/20...g-because.html

https://deusnexus.wordpress.com/2016...s-experiments/

SINKING ATLANTIS RESULTED IN THE BIBLICAL FLOOD

Keeping in mind that the Akashic says nothing was left of the main continent of Atlantis for anyone to find; it was buried into Earth’s magma core.

Typically, there are a few theories about the location of Atlantis. They stem mostly from the fact that artifacts have been found in certain areas suggesting there was indeed a large land mass located where only islands remain. One such theory suggests the location of Atlantis is the South China Sea.

http://atlantisjavasea.com/tag/south-china-sea/

As Anastasia has correctly pointed out elsewhere:

“I wonder if the large landmass between Japan and Australia that sank has something to do with Arysio Santo's theory of Atlantis being in the South China Sea where artefacts are being discovered.”*

A large landmass between Japan and Australia sank.* See below

All that remains of this landmass are the islands of Indonesia.

(The Destruction of Atlantis – from The Anunnaki Plan or The Human Plan 2010)

The ultimate outcome of these events was that we eventually, collectively, decided to destroy the continent. This was achieved psychically by opening up the mid-Atlantic fault line, surrounding the continent in volcanoes and deliberately sinking Atlantis into the Earth’s molten core. This destruction occurring about 65,000 years ago. This is why no physical evidence for the existence of Atlantis remains, all was deliberately destroyed by sinking it into the magma.

(The Universal Soul Page 26)

The way in which ‘we’ dealt with the problems on Atlantis was to create a fissure in the Earth’s crust stretching form The North Pole to the Southern Ocean. The original fissure surrounded the whole continent, engulfing Atlantis in volcanic magma and dragged the continent back into the earth’s core. With the continent sunk, the surrounding volcanic chains collapsed and, like a zip fastener closing, the middle of the Atlantic sea floor closed leaving the Mid Atlantic Ridge.

As a result of this change to the planet’s surface, many other changes occurred.

The Mediterranean Sea was formed from a low-lying swamp.

The Alp Mountains were formed from low foothills.

The Himalayas were forced to their new heights from an already existing mountain range.

The African Great Rift Valley was formed by two continents tearing themselves apart as the crust shifted into its new position.

A large landmass between Japan and Australia sank.

(The Anunnaki Plan or The Human Plan cont’d)

Sinking the continent had far reaching and potentially devastating effects on the planet:

The planet’s axis tilted altering the climate.

Many earthquakes and volcanoes were triggered together with massive tsunamis, creating huge areas of flooding and most of the life on earth was threatened with extinction.

The planet also shrank in size to almost 10% smaller than She is now.

THIS IS THE REAL ORIGIN OF THE BIBLICAL STORY OF THE FLOOD AND IT OCCURRED 65,000 YEARS AGO NOT 13,000 YEARS AGO.

As far as the human population was concerned, those who were souls from the non-physical races returned to their home worlds whilst most of those who were from the semi-physical races stayed to help rebuild the earth and its life.

The rebuilding work took over 40,000 years and the Earth was fully ready to begin again about 20,000 years ago.
    Last edited by Herbert, 9th February 2016 at 23:45.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

donsan (10th February 2016), Dreamtimer (25th February 2016), Elen (26th February 2016), Sandra (9th February 2016)