Page 157 of 258 FirstFirst ... 57107147154155156157158159160167207257 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. I probably don’t know the real meaning etc. but I don’t give a damn. I am not working and with my family minus gifts.

I’ll save the solar system later...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (28th November 2019), Malisa (29th November 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I see stuff from NASA on Facebook etc. and it really is a shame. It is a total sham. Why would you need a probe when you have a base there? Can land there in a ship? Photograph from a ship?

Subjugation of a species. That’s what all the dirty secrets and withholding of everything has done. Has anyone ever thought the citizens are the owners of all government property?

We paid for it. Elected officials represent us, etc.

Been to a gas pump lately? Ever add up the daily revenue on a global basis? Think they want to just give that up?

No. They don’t. Chris wrote Project Human Extinction showing Illuminati control over every aspect of human life. We all know he meant just about every aspect. The main source of control is money.

Unfortunately it doesn’t stop there. They control the air we breathe. You think that would upset a parent but they don’t even see it. The mind control is so powerful I know of no other way to break it than soul reintegration.

We all underestimate mind control. It’s altered the belief system of billions.

Wish I could go for a ride and check out the solar system. As a citizen I own that equipment. Not only am I denied using it I’m told it doesn’t exist. More important it is used to advance an agenda against me, the citizen.

That’s treason...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (29th November 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    NASA told us they landed on the moon in an area that is both night and day. Where they meet. The pictures reflect this. It’s not bright nor dark. I’m not aware of any photo showing the sun.

I’m not aware of any photo with stars; however, it’s dark enough where they should be visible. Why are they 100% missing?

To risky and to much work to put any in the photos. Smart people would see any errors snd it would be pretty much impossible to get them right. This is how I call bullshit.

Without an atmosphere it is plenty dark enough to see stars. Add in the film has been lost. We all know special storage was used, security, etc. They were removed. They cannot be analyzed with modern computer software.

How convenient. What a joke.

I’m not aware of any pictures with stars when they orbited the moon. If you are on the backside of the moon it is always night and the planet blocks the sun. I would imagine the stars are breathtaking.

This is a great example of figuring something out for yourself. We are told the opposite which is an indication it is a lie because we are not told the truth. Add in the most valuable film in history was just lost. Gone. Hell, I have pictures from childhood in a box and they are not lost.

So where is the missing money? According to Chris we have a joint base on the moon since the 1950’s. That means when the astronauts landed using a bottle rocket they had an established base. They could have staged it all for real but they didn’t?

Why? Why use a studio on Earth? Why not do it live pretending they really did land?

Because there is no base? Sounds great on paper. Best answer imaginable to shoot down we have a base. The photos would be genuine and there would be stars. I don’t really have an answer to this. I’ll think about bit for a while...

Senior Member United States
    Thanks
    I see that Chris Thomas is talking about aliens.

Are there deceptive entities which can mask themselves as aliens? When we really look into it, it seems very possible.

http://thejinn.net/
    We don't actually know a single thing about life on other planets. Scientific evidence that extraterrestrials visit us doesn't exist.

Our belief that they do is fantastic modern mythology in the making.

However, there is enormous evidence that deceptive entities are masquerading as extraterrestrials.

There are unseen creatures that we share this Earth with.

They don't come from other planets.
    They've been called many names:

Aliens, Spirits, Etherians, Ultraterrestrials, and more.

In the Koran they are called the Jinn.

Information about the Jinn reads like a textbook description of UFO and other paranormal phenomena.

Discovering these entities gives you an essential key to understanding paranormal phenomena.

They are the major players behind our myths and most perplexing mysteries.

UFOs aren't extraterrestrial -- They're extradimensional.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sourcetruth For This Useful Post:

Chris (29th November 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Proof does exist. It’s only a matter of time until they are revealed to the public.

No smoke. No mirrors. Just a lot of fear.

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    Proof does exist. It’s only a matter of time until they are revealed to the public.

No smoke. No mirrors. Just a lot of fear.
    How do you know that they are really what they claim or appear to be? There are entities known as "jinn" which could be masquerading as aliens and could be responsible for paranormal phenomena.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Halloween is about as far as I go with costumes. I don’t use religion and their books either. Chris has stated many times the Old Testament is a story of people’s travel. He also wrote about it being edited. I believe that’s tru.

I don’t know anything about the Koran. Everyone is welcome to believe what they choose.

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    Halloween is about as far as I go with costumes. I don’t use religion and their books either. Chris has stated many times the Old Testament is a story of people’s travel. He also wrote about it being edited. I believe that’s tru.

I don’t know anything about the Koran. Everyone is welcome to believe what they choose.
    Its not about religion or the Koran, but about an entity that they describe. I don't follow religion, but I do understand that entities exist regardless of any religion.
    Religions have deacribe various entities, such as demons in christianity. I don't neccessarily think of them in the same way religions describe of them, but I understand that they were describing some thing. This "thing" is an entity.
    Last edited by sourcetruth, 29th November 2019 at 12:20.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I would defer entity discussion to a source that knows about them. I tend to lean towards the Hollywood Variety out of ignorance but don’t actually buy into there rubbish.

I’m struggling to recall Chris writing about demons etc. I have tried to research the occult but the amount of disinformation I ran into was staggering. I continue to hear stories about rituals by killary etc. but what truth is there to any of it?

I suspect the rumors of rituals will continue. Maybe some of the sick bastards try to sumon demons etc. I thought any invisible beings were souls? If you are a soul do you really go around torturing humans?

The semi-physical beings are invisible to us. I suppose in invisible form they could torture us but I don’t know anything about it. Chris wrote a lot about other beings but he claims the lot of them are helpful.

I suppose this post isn’t helpful but I tried to answer.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    It seems like it is impossible to find any good news regarding soul reintegration. Radio silence.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I highly recommend reading Chris’s essay regarding the 6th sun. It seems the Mayan calendar measures sun cycles. Chris is adamant about new energies hitting the earth. I have posted before spraying is blocking energy from hitting the Earth.

It’s a shield.

I guess I don’t really understand anything anymore. Our current situation is the culmination of poor choices compounded by control and domination. I don’t choose either.

I don’t understand how so many people can be ignorant of such a miracle as the very planet we live on. I’m going to stop there because I don’t get it.

I hope the trumpet has interfered with Illuminati/free mason plans. We could use a break. However, his association with the past mayor of New York during nine Jaun Jaun is not a good sign. The trumpet promised to disclose who really brought down those buildings and his attorney was at ground zero.

If not mistaken building 7 had an expensive bunker/command center in it and the mayor wasn’t in it. Why? Because it demolished itself - all by itself. The building that became self aware and decided to commit suicide.

Unbelievable people have not been held accountable. It simply can’t get more corrupt.

We are told a plane crashed into the tower. They found a passport I’d Hony Honjor I think on the ground but no body. Think about that.

You carry a passport on you. Pocket. Whatever. Add in criminals don’t really carry ID but forget that. These did. So it was inside the plane inside a pocket on a body. The plane crashed and went inside the building. The passport would not fly out magically at that moment not connected to a body.

So it was inside the building burning up. Then the building blew up. Steel melted. It rubbed to dust collapsing straight down. The passport still inside the building but avoided any damage surviving it resting on the pavement without a body.

As stated, I just don’t get it. I don’t get anything. I don’t know how others can be complicit and not only get off Scott free but actually prosper from it.

I am arguably one of the stupidest people I know. I don’t get it...
    Last edited by Orbs, 30th November 2019 at 12:16.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (2nd December 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The magic passport. Not bullet - passport.

I did 5 minutes of research and I give up. Different stories of where it was found etc. make it a waste of time. Apparently it wasn’t Honny Honjer (sp?) but some other dude. Some dude handed it to another dude who got it from a friend who was walking by.

The fact 18 years had passed and no one has been held accountable is not a good sign. It’s proof the level of control is absolute. We have no voice. We are ruled by those above the law.

Nobody rats out anyone.

Chris is the only one I know of that ratted out those in control and look where it landed him.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (2nd December 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I just reread an essay where Chris specifically called out harp energy as an obstacle to soul reintegration. Both land and satellite operations flooding the planet with ELF waves. It’s all a bit too much isn’t it?

Waves from wi-fi. Waves from Mobile phone towers. Waves from GWEN towers. TV waves. Radio waves. Some call it wave soup.

The harp waves hit the planet not just us.

Sadly, there is very little positive anything to point out. If you read what the 7 aims of the Illuminati are you would probably scratch your head like I do. One of the is the abolition of religion. Another is abolition of all ordered governments.

It’s like they have failed on all 7 aims with the ultimate goal a new world order. After 250 years how can they have failed? Religion is everywhere. Governments galore. Private property is everywhere. Etc.

Abolition of the family? I guess they are about half way there on that one. Mind control has changed the family dynamic but it is still there.

After 250 years why so many churches, etc.? Why such failure? What would cause all these aims to come to fruition? Could it happen quickly? Are things in place?

How fragile is our wonderful belief system? The sad reality is it very fragile. Religion, for example, may have fragmented underground factions regardless of anything but it seems to a complete false hoax so if the truth got out it could lay waste overnight.

The Vatican, which is surely controlled by what’s left of the Illuminati could simply admit it. A staged invasion of nasty aliens would shoot it down. But why forfeit all the control and tax free money?

The only answer I come up with is a swap to an even higher level of control. If you had a NWO with only 500,000,000 slaves you wouldn’t need control by religion nor their money because they wouldn’t have any money, etc.

A giant inflection point false flag could leverage all the work done over the last 250 years. Nine Jaun Jaun got critical legislation passed to curtail freedoms and put infrastructure in place for a “main event.” It really is pointless to itemize their plans but it is really worth noting they haven’t reached their aims.

When you read the list it looks like they all need to be achieved pretty much at the same time. I guess I’ll try to enjoy the day because hell could break loose tomorrow, right? Looks like everything is in place. We communicate using the internet and phones so inform disseminates immediately. Don’t forget TV.

Sadly, it looks like the plan is for a global FF. A global problem requiring a solution. The only way to smash religion is to prove life exists elsewhere and that it was all a big lie. Chris wrote about a fake invasion. Scare the hell out of everyone on the planet and go from there.

Martial law, whatever. The point is the control is absolute and it is all fragile. Chris wrote to reintegrate the soul and defeat it. Not so stupid because of what we are up against.

I have written we need some help. Chris says the Earth is helping us. Pliedians have ships in orbit. The universe wants us to win. Maybe this is why we haven’t experienced check mate. It’s fragile and powers know it.

I hope the trumpet has interfered. He’s no saint but just maybe they all hate his guts because he is interfering with check mate...

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (2nd December 2019), modwiz (1st December 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I read page 123 I think in Project Human Extinction and Chris refereed to the 7 aims being achieved by reducing the population drastically first. Like that’s part of the deal - get rid of almost everyone so you have a manageable herd.

I dong know about all of you but I am sick and fucking tired of all of this bullshit. I’m sorry for swearing but it is so over the top and hurt so many people that I feel like bitching even though it will do nothing.

People don’t believe it. They refuse to admit they have been duped. It just blows my mind to accept such a massive reduction in life because your daughter is cheerleader or you go a new effing car.

Who gives a shit!

“Well Ralph how we gonna pull off these aims? There’s a lot of cattle out there ya know?”

“Well Sam, well just have to cull the herd and get rid of anyone that’s brave. Who cares.”

“That’s good thinking Ralph.”

I mean wtf? Wtf?

It would be amusing if not so pathetic. There is no send answer for these sicktards to be getting away with this. It’s a free for all including taking the air away. I WANT MY AIR BACK!

I’m sorry. I want those who have done all this to pay and pat dearly.
    Last edited by Orbs, 2nd December 2019 at 07:38.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (2nd December 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I apologize for swearing. I edited a swear word out.

I hope we get some good news soon. It’s a beautiful planet and I would like to see us all fulfill our potential versus being held back.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (2nd December 2019)