Page 150 of 258 FirstFirst ... 50100140147148149150151152153160200250 ... LastLast
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    There sure is Fred. We see front people.

Chris wrote the Illuminati lived in a special house on the side of a mountain in Virginia. It was surrounded by an energy field that blocked as well as contained energy patterns extending their lives I recall.

We are up against a force that is hard to describe. Their tentacles reach just about everywhere. They have very extensive plans and resources including space ships, etc. We are one Hagalian Dialectic away from an instantaneous change on a planetary scale locking it down and tiring it upside down.

Anyone is welcome to think it is a joke. Go for it. I see it as a poker game.

FEMAle detention places, nine Jaun Jaun, the PARROT ACT, etc. are either bluffs to generate fear and/or detention centers are their to be used. Believe whatever you want.

Tie this all into the aims of the Illuminati Chris wrote about and add in what that Pike whatever was all about. How could aims like that ever be achieved? Let’s look at that.

It would have to be global and on a scale unseen. On a side note it is hard to wrap your mind around the abolition of religion. If it is all rigged and entities such as the vatishit are harvesting untold amounts of money why would they want that destroyed?

I guess you wouldn’t unless you didn’t give a rats ass about fiat currency. Let that sink in to the aims, Georgia efftard stones, etc. You would only lose control by money if you exchanged it for a stinger means of control.

Let me repeat that. You go from an invisible fence to a leash. I’m sorry if this offends anyone but it doesn’t look so good for the useless eaters at the moment.

But what could trigger this? Fear on an unprecedented and global scale - a Hagalian “alien” attack. In one swoop religion is gone (under ground religion would not matter), fiat money could be taken away because life would change so drastically those in control would have the power to do so as everyone begged for protection voluntarily seeking FEMAle guarded living, a world entity would seize control and we would be basically effed.

Total control would be established instantly.

Sounds retarded but I didn't make it up. There are two sides to this and the good guys could help stop it. I circle back to the Earth having the final say. She can take action, drastic action, if She so choses not to go along with it. It may be a last resort and the bad guys have to get past the good guys and the rest of the universe first I imagine.

It looks like the rest of the universe is one hell of an opponent. It includes the “mythical” full soul humans of course. It also includes the other races, guardians, energies, etc.

What is retarded is it looks like the time is ripe to execute. Maybe kick it off with a financial improprieties implosion. If fiat money was to be destroyed dumping stocks on an unprecedented scale would be in order. At DOW 27,000 it doesn’t look so unreasonable there is a long ways to fall.

We need to change the way we think. Now we are back to mind control and it looks like the most formidable opponent we face - ourselves...
    Last edited by Orbs, 29th September 2019 at 12:59.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (29th September 2019), Dreamtimer (29th September 2019), Elen (30th September 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,102 Times in 11,916 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    I’m sorry pretend but mind control is no joke. It is the displacement of truth.

Not cool...
    here's what I mean. If you can identify mind control as mind control, is the process mind controlling you? if it is, it is completely by your choice to let it do so? I totally dismiss it in my life. We do have a responsibility to inform others that are unaware, but for the most part that is a losing proposition even if anyone actually is. The real problem is not the mind control but that there are so many that like what it is trying to accomplish and they make it very very difficult for those that don't like it. That is the battleground...the motivation behind the attempt, not the attempt itself.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (29th September 2019), Dreamtimer (29th September 2019), Elen (30th September 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Sorry pretend I don’t follow your post. I define mind-control as the displacement of truth substituting false beliefs. I have spent years trying to displace the false beliefs with truth.

But what is truth? How do you find it? How can you prove it? It’s very difficult.

The only way I know is your own soul has to tell you.

The point is everyone of us is under mind-control whether we think we aren’t. Sure, it’s possible to shed a lot of it but then again what we think is truth may not be therefore more displacement of truth.

I imagine when we shed our human suit we will know truth but I feel it’s still possible to find it in human form. I find the sacrifices Chris made to pass on what he found invaluable.

Many of you don’t. The lack of participation in this thread is a clue the reach is limited as well. No matter, I share hoping it is a contribution.

I guess Chris is right - nobody can do it for you.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th September 2019), Dreamtimer (1st October 2019), Elen (30th September 2019), Emil El Zapato (1st October 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    As a side not to a previous post regarding DOW 27,000.

Fulford’s last two reports talk about Jim Rogers. Rogers is a bow tie wearing long time savoy investor. I like his approach for what that is worth. It appears Rogers is calling for a financial collapse in 2-3 years. I’ll find out more by actually reading the articles at zero hedge or whatever the URL is.

Fulford’s reports are odd to me but these last two are worth a read. I think one of them talks about Islam and Israel destroying each other and the USA and Russia going at it.

I may post a bit of doom and gloom but I never discount the Earth and the good guys. Unfortunately I agree with Rogers for reasons I have posted. The move to abolish cash is qualified and quantified with the use of credit cards. A financial cataclysm, such as a major bear market in stocks, is also a move towards eliminating cash.

We all go down the tubes together in deflation.

FIRST, you have to have a boom. No boom, no bust and vice versus. The Nixon low was DOW 774 I think in 1974? 1982 low around 1000? People argue the bull market started on these dates. At DOW 27,000 both lows are a moot point - there has been a boom.

Guess my real point is there is a price to be paid for our apathy and change. The Illuminati/free masons have worked for generations dying without seeing plans come to fruition. I’m confident they reward each other along the way, etc.

Generational commitment to the death.

What do we have? Fragmentation, ego, blogging, no resources, etc. Not a whole lot really. But we do have free will and our minds, or what is left of them. According to Chris, by focusing on ourselves we can reintegrate the full soul into our bodies and live on Earth in paradise.

That’s all well in good. But... Most of us live in the matrix.
    Last edited by Orbs, 30th September 2019 at 10:12.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th September 2019), Dreamtimer (1st October 2019), Elen (1st October 2019), Emil El Zapato (1st October 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,102 Times in 11,916 Posts
    Like you said Orbs...My 1st assumption is that yes, I have been heavily conditioned since birth. My 2nd assumption is that anything I feel that I know is contrary to a higher (truly higher) morality is evidence (kind of like a marker) indicating 'mind-control'. The truth is in our heart and soul. We must trust that, My 3rd assumption is that we can.

The lack of attention can be due to the tight focus of Chris' thoughts. Focus filters out many who might have a passing interest but don't have the passion required to laser in on the topic.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st October 2019), Dreamtimer (1st October 2019), Elen (1st October 2019), Orbs (1st October 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thx Pretend.

Chris writes about a lot of things that are researched based outside of the akashic. It’s just not for everyone regardless of the source.

Let’s use Cheops as an example. I don’t know of any source that explains them like Chris does. Again, not for everyone.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st October 2019), Dreamtimer (1st October 2019), Elen (2nd October 2019), Emil El Zapato (2nd October 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    A good question to ask is why did Chris continue to write books, a considerable effort, while being censored?

What was his motivation if distribution was thwarted?

Other authors are promoted, helped, etc.

Why keep writing? Why did he publish his last book himself?

Why does he explain history? Is it just made up? Then why censor?

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st October 2019), Dreamtimer (1st October 2019), Elen (2nd October 2019), Emil El Zapato (2nd October 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,975 Times in 20,256 Posts
    A good question to ask is why did Chris continue to write books, a considerable effort, while being censored?

What was his motivation if distribution was thwarted?

Other authors are promoted, helped, etc.

Why keep writing? Why did he publish his last book himself?

Why does he explain history? Is it just made up? Then why censor?
    Well, Orbs, it is obvious that Chris Thomas believes in what he writes. But ─ and I'm just playing devil's advocate now ─ that in itself doesn't mean that what he writes would be correct and would be the truth. It only means that this is what he himself believes to be true, and that he feels he needs to share that information with the rest of the world. And that's why he continues writing books.

Just my two Eurocents, for whatever they're worth.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (1st October 2019), Elen (2nd October 2019), Emil El Zapato (2nd October 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    He doesn’t write anymore. From what I know it has been years.

His last book was Synthesis. 2010-11?

Regardless of anything he was/is censored. They tried to kill him more then once.

I don’t know of anyone else who is in his shoes. I could write for days on end the people who are not censored like he has been. That list includes me, you, everyone reading this, your family, every author whose books are sold by amazon, etc.

They tried to kill him 3 times I believe, ran out of his books, amazon won’t sell new ones and it is scarce to find a used one there, he is silent, etc.

All this because he writes fiction? Lies? Disinformation? Ha ha ha. It’s so obvious they want him to shut the hell up. I’ve never seen the likes of it. Well, it looks like Ed Chiarini May be taking a beating too.

Where do we go from here? Fluffy bunny land? We are alone in the universe. The whole god damn thing was made for little ole us. I forgot... rolls eyes.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd October 2019), Dreamtimer (2nd October 2019), Elen (2nd October 2019), Emil El Zapato (2nd October 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    NEWS FLASH!

Those naughty V have given up 5000 years of trying to take over the Earth! They shook hands with the trumpet and told him they were sorry! The trumpet stated:

“This is great. Really great! I give those naughty V A+’s. I have the best record of any president in history. I even signed them up to help build the wall swing they are 8-15 feet tall and don’t need ladders. This is really going to save this great country a lot of money. They are natural wall builders.”

Ha ha ha...

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd October 2019), Dreamtimer (2nd October 2019), Elen (2nd October 2019), Emil El Zapato (2nd October 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    It’s always nice to make light of things but the reality of where we are going is a big question mark. Chris wrote a lot about a future dreams are made of. He also wrote about a future nightmares are made of.

The nightmare scenario includes drastic population reduction. He has written extensively about the population being half of what it was. This metric alone supports someone’s plan is working.

I’m not capable of verifying such a change. If true I would look at the supply/demand for food for clues - that’s a lot less people chewing. Less demand. So why aren’t food prices dropping?

I don’t have the answers. I do know it is rigged. Organization and resources combined to put the fix in.

So who is winning? Will the Earth host the bad guys if they are victorious? What about the several million full soul humans Chris wrote about? Are they going to give up their home?

Again, I don’t know. It seems the status quo is exactly where they want us. We are censored from free energy, our cosmic family, our true history, fiat currency slaves, etc. We have what they want us to have.

Doesn’t seem that fair. Doesn’t look like it’s going to change next week now does it? Financial shock is looming. But that is more bad news. I’m looking for some good news...

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th October 2019), Chris (7th October 2019), Dreamtimer (8th October 2019), Elen (7th October 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I was thinking about the stargates, or portals, in/out of our solar system. Are there guards there? How do you lear to use them? Do the pliedians gaurd them?

I imagine the ships can get there very quickly? I imagine the barrier of our solar system is invisible? Can a human see the gates? Can a sub-human see the gates more specifically?

Interesting to think about.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th October 2019), Chris (9th October 2019), Dreamtimer (8th October 2019), Elen (8th October 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I read the latest Fulford report and it was a little hard to understand. Apparently the trumpets wife wore a red dress so there will be a revolution in October.

Ah... Right.

You can’t make this stuff up.

I will say I have never seen an attack on s sitting president of the scope of the one on the trumpet. He may actually be doing something that is really concerning to the faction trying to remove him.

It is s huge mess. Keep your eyes on stocks for some clues.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th October 2019), Chris (9th October 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,975 Times in 20,256 Posts
    I read the latest Fulford report and it was a little hard to understand. Apparently the trumpets wife wore a red dress so there will be a revolution in October.

Ah... Right.

You can’t make this stuff up.
    Well, Fulford does.

I will say I have never seen an attack on s sitting president of the scope of the one on the trumpet. He may actually be doing something that is really concerning to the faction trying to remove him.
    Yes, he's being the greatest idiot to have ever lived in the White House ─ he makes even George W. Bush look like an intellectual ─ and he's running the country like a Mafia don. That is why he's taking so much criticism.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Chris (9th October 2019), Dreamtimer (9th October 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Not so fast... Something is causing his enemies to panic.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th October 2019), Dreamtimer (9th October 2019)