Page 148 of 258 FirstFirst ... 4898138145146147148149150151158198248 ... LastLast
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    This is from an essay Chris wrote.

“Despite the best efforts of the Velon/Illuminati to prevent these energies reaching the Earth, by HAARP ELF frequencies and chemtrails spraying of aluminum in the upper atmosphere, these new energies are beginning to have an affect on those who were actually ready to receive them. Given so few people in the western world were ready to take on these energies, the Earth has reduced their immediate impact to allow people a little extra time to bring themselves up to a state of readiness.”

I posted recently spraying was a “shield” blocking energy from hitting the Earth. It is something chris wrote about. He gets the credit.

Like many things spraying has more than one whatever. A shield, weather, etc.

I just go to work. An average joe. About the only thing I’ve gotten right I’m my life is what a huge mess this all is and how mind control is a barrier beyond description. All a result of highly organized factions with vast, or all of, resources.

Me? I’m a blogger baby. Auto correct/spell and all. I’m making a difference. Ha ha ha ha ha ha. That’s funny.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd September 2019), Aragorn (22nd September 2019), Dreamtimer (23rd September 2019), Elen (23rd September 2019), Emil El Zapato (22nd September 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,177 Times in 11,952 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    I’m with Chris - there is only one timeline.
    that's an interesting comment, Orbs/Aianawa.

One timeline for each cosmic dimension of which there are an infinite number (multiverse)...Provided that time exists in a given dimension...

Quote Originally posted by Elen View Post
    Good Lord......there's one born every minute...as we speak.
    I'm a little late to the game here, but of course you are right. What I should have written is that 'The Hippie' became extinct early, but hippies still exist and are busily interbreeding with conservatives to make them better...kind of like the reality of neanderthals living on in each of us.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd September 2019), Aragorn (22nd September 2019), Elen (23rd September 2019), Gio (23rd September 2019), Orbs (22nd September 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Pretend, that was kinda funny...

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd September 2019), Aragorn (23rd September 2019), Dreamtimer (23rd September 2019), Elen (23rd September 2019), Emil El Zapato (22nd September 2019), Gio (23rd September 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    What the hell is the deal with the refinery In Saudi getting blown up and blamed on Iran? Hagalian 13.0?

The USA is sending troops in?

Can someone help me out here? I don’t understand what is happening.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd September 2019), Aragorn (23rd September 2019), Dreamtimer (23rd September 2019), Elen (23rd September 2019), Emil El Zapato (22nd September 2019), Gio (23rd September 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,103 Times in 20,306 Posts
    What the hell is the deal with the refinery In Saudi getting blown up and blamed on Iran? Hagalian 13.0?

I'm not sure either, but it smells like a false flag to me. I doubt that Iran would be so careless.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd September 2019), Dreamtimer (23rd September 2019), Elen (23rd September 2019), Gio (23rd September 2019), Orbs (23rd September 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 37,367 Times in 7,424 Posts

Thinking

Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    I'm not sure either, but it smells like a false flag to me. I doubt that Iran would be so careless.
    Or possibly so desperate ...

There is no doubt the U.S. lead economic sanctions are cripple-ling Iran's economy.
    But to believe the Iranian Supreme Leader (Ali Khamenei) or his Revolutionary
    Guard are innocent onlookers in the continual Mideast Mess is foolish fally ...

What is occurring now has been building up between Iran and the U.S. since the
    days of the late Shah of Iran (Mohammad Reza Pahlavi) who was supported
    by the U.S. CIA and other Western interest.

Things are just now coming to a head, and i would include Israel's Military interest
    and that country's intelligence agency the Mossad as eager 'onlookers' as well?

Trump is apparently only sending a few hundred military tech troops (and equipment)
    to help (if they can) prevent a repeat attack on the Saudi Arabia's oil infrastructure ...
    Which seems like a very reasonable response considering the damage done and
    possibilities of an all out war? Noting Trump's administration does not want or need
    such a folly as another conflict ...

It's not in the U.S. interest to start another conflict at this time, and Iran knows this
    very well ... Which leads me to believe why it might now try and provoke with such
    an adventurous and dangerous abandon.

IMO

PS ~ isn't this kind a bit off topic subject matter for this thread or is it now wide open?
    Last edited by Gio, 23rd September 2019 at 05:14. Reason: editing

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd September 2019), Aragorn (23rd September 2019), Dreamtimer (23rd September 2019), Elen (23rd September 2019), Orbs (24th September 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,103 Times in 20,306 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by giovonni View Post
    PS ~ isn't this kind a bit off topic subject matter for this thread or is it now wide open?
    I honestly don't know. The thread has already gone all over the place.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd September 2019), Dreamtimer (23rd September 2019), Elen (23rd September 2019), Gio (23rd September 2019)

Thanks

Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    I honestly don't know. The thread has already gone all over the place.
    OK ...

Carry on!

giggle

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd September 2019), Aragorn (23rd September 2019), Dreamtimer (23rd September 2019), Elen (23rd September 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,469 Times in 10,174 Posts
    Where were seen many and not over eight injects rythym n harmony, seven the sacred seven = yes.

Now how would Chris deem that above if a message of old was given to know now ?.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd September 2019), Gio (23rd September 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,096 Times in 2,656 Posts
    I find it odd that everyone from media, to political figures, are ignoring the Houthi claims of full responsibility for these bombings. And they promise to keep doing so until the Saudis leave Yemen alone.

Every other time it's taken pretty much at face value when someone takes responsibility for something like this, why not this time?

Hmmmmmm.......
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd September 2019), Dreamtimer (23rd September 2019), Gio (23rd September 2019), Orbs (24th September 2019)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I'm with you on that, Fred. But I don't have an answer just yet.

Orbs has shown himself to be open to various conversations and he always brings them back to Chris. So...it seems to work to touch on varying topics in this thread.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th September 2019), Gio (23rd September 2019), Orbs (24th September 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I looked for a place to ask and I’m on a phone late in bed and I said what the hell I’ll just ask.

Pike wrote about Israel and Muslims mutually destroying each other and we know the layer that wants Armageddon is in full swing. This is all stuff Chris wrote about and he also wrote there are artifacts in Iran just like in Iraq the Illuminati/masons want removed, destroyed, out of sight, etc.

Chris also wrote media is controlled not by 5 corporations but actually by 5 individuals WHOM ARE ALL Bildebergers. One cannot underestimate the censorship. It is beyond description really. Therefore, the hagalian Dialectic over and over and over again and false flag had already been posted.

It appears they need the Iranian boogy man to take the blame AGAIN.

The initial response seems reasonable but it is a deployment testing acceptance. We all know this can change BOOM! In an instant the boogy man can get some more.

We almost all agree we want to be free of some faction etc. It is no secret the Illuminati/masons push things in the direction they choose and they don’t choose peace, equality, etc. They push for war.

If we don’t stop going along with it we are going to be in deep do do. This always seems to circle back to mind control and they cycle needs to be broken. Yes, Chris wrote about brainwashing and how we need to change the way we think.

Who wants to disagree with that? They guy is batting a 1000. Think and do it yourself is his core message.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th September 2019), Dreamtimer (24th September 2019), Gio (23rd September 2019)

Thanks

Lightbulb

I looked for a place to ask
    How about here ...

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th September 2019)

Thanks

Thinking

Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    I find it odd that everyone from media, to political figures, are ignoring the Houthi claims of full responsibility for these bombings. And they promise to keep doing so until the Saudis leave Yemen alone.

Every other time it's taken pretty much at face value when someone takes responsibility for something like this, why not this time?

Hmmmmmm.......
    Well I'm not totally ignoring it, but i doubt the Houthi could pull it off without Iranian
    weaponry and expertise ... But of course we must also include other possible rogue
    agents in the region ... Use your imaginations with that premise ... wink/wink.

Though there's no question that the Houthi rebellion is being supported by Iran (Shia Muslims),
    who are fully behind the emergence of a secessionist movement in southern Yemen that is
    taking territory from the Saudi (Sunni Muslim) backed unity government ...

And these two (differing in beliefs) Muslim sect counties have their deep seated reasons.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th September 2019), Dreamtimer (24th September 2019), Fred Steeves (23rd September 2019), Orbs (24th September 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,096 Times in 2,656 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post

Hmmmmmm.......
    Well I'm not totally ignoring it, but i doubt the Houthi could pull it off without Iranian
    weaponry and expertise ... But of course we must also include other possible rogue
    agents in the region ... Use your imaginations with that premise ... wink/wink.
    I don't doubt Iran is helping out their fellow Shias there, even though they are of different sects, just as the US loves helping out Saudi Arabia and the Sunni extremists they export, and is of course obliged to be of assistance based on the petro dollar agreement.

But the Houthis also say they had/have help from INSIDE Saudi Arabia, I thought that was very interesting.

Though there's no question that the Houthi rebellion is being supported by Iran (Shia Muslims),
    who are fully behind the emergence of a secessionist movement in southern Yemen that is
    taking territory from the Saudi (Sunni Muslim) backed unity government ...
    And Hezbollah...

And these two (differing in beliefs) Muslim sect counties have their deep seated reasons.
    Right, and ever since the Treaty of Versailles at the end of WW 1 the West (and now mainly the US) has been redrawing traditional borders, moving around the chess pieces, and throwing rocks at the various hornet nests. It never ceases to amaze me when I see these either idiotic, or outright liars like Mike Pompeo, constantly accusing Iran of destabilizing the Middle East. Like, REALLY???

And speaking of Iran, isn't it fascinating how the history of our with fallout Iran always starts in 1979, and not 1953? I think I would fall off the damn couch if I were to ever hear 1953 mentioned on the evening news, or any of the usual cable outlets.
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th September 2019), Dreamtimer (24th September 2019), Gio (23rd September 2019), Orbs (24th September 2019)