Page 145 of 258 FirstFirst ... 4595135142143144145146147148155195245 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    I was thinking there are 3 ways, more or less, the status quo will change. They/them hagalian dialectic, intervention, or by the people.

Mind control is so powerful we the people have failed to change it, intervention has been invisible or possibly to keep the status quo, so the hagalian dialectic has more or less gone unchallenged. Nine Jaun Jaun changed the laws etc. Add in the school shootings.

Why schools so much? Is Ed Chiarini right they are drills? How about all the people that get fired? Millions of them I would guess but we don’t see a business shot up every week do we?

No.

The Hagalian ultimate is the fake invasion. Chris wrote about it. The technology is there. It would dwarf Jaun. I don’t see anything but intervention from preventing it. Outside, white hats, whatever.

The status quo is always changed in favor of the bad guys. We are basically gutless. Hope we get some help.

It’s pretty obvious the indigenous peoples of the world may have struggled but at the same time they lived with the Earth and did it right. To bad so few remain.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th September 2019), Chris (6th September 2019), Dreamtimer (5th September 2019), Elen (6th September 2019), Emil El Zapato (5th September 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    What’s the deal with all the fires in the Amazon? Folks, I work so much laying in bed is the only time I can post, etc.

I’m not interested in his they got started I am interested in the extent of the damage, horror and truth of it. From what little I know it’s a huge problem?

FYI, Chris wrote about the Velon toasting Australia to mirror their home. Why someone would want to have “more” wasteland after leaving a wasted planet is beyond anything I can understand. However, I guess the sick bastards like it. Go figure.

Now I’m getting into the cause and I’m not smart enough to go there. It just doesn’t smell right that for all these millennia and now BOOM it’s on fire, etc.

I just don’t get the continued destruction as random lightning strikes, swirling gases, swamp gas, weather balloons, etc.

Man, are we stupid!

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th September 2019), Chris (6th September 2019), Dreamtimer (5th September 2019), Elen (6th September 2019), Emil El Zapato (5th September 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,103 Times in 20,306 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    What’s the deal with all the fires in the Amazon? Folks, I work so much laying in bed is the only time I can post, etc.

I’m not interested in his they got started I am interested in the extent of the damage, horror and truth of it. From what little I know it’s a huge problem?
    It's bad, yes, but not as bad as they want us to believe. Fires happen in the Amazon every year, and this one is no worse than the other ones ─ as bad as they were ─ but much of the footage and photos we are being shown in the news are from last year, or even older than that.

It's being politicized.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Chris (6th September 2019), Dreamtimer (5th September 2019), Elen (6th September 2019), Emil El Zapato (5th September 2019), Orbs (5th September 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Aragorn, I sure hope you are right. I just saw some satellite photo suggesting fires in Africa were worse?

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Aragorn, I sure hope you are right. I just saw some satellite photo suggesting fires in Africa were worse?
    Possibly ─ Africa (and especially South Africa) has been struggling with drought and fires for a long time already, but nobody in the mainstream news wants to talk about Africa. It's not interesting enough to westerners (anymore), you see..

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Chris (6th September 2019), Dreamtimer (5th September 2019), Elen (6th September 2019), Emil El Zapato (5th September 2019), Orbs (6th September 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,177 Times in 11,952 Posts
    Interesting point, Aragorn. If Africa was habitable by lighter skinned individuals it would be under total domination by now. The real real here is that Africans have evolved within very harsh climactic conditions (at least in some areas) and the level of development reflects that. If it was easy, Africa would look like Singapore and therefore the 'zeitgeist' would be that Africans aren't so inferior after all.

It's patently ridiculous the things that the unconscious leads us to believe. What I find even more detestable is that anything of note 'Africans' have produced is under assault by the would be usurpers of human accomplishment. Sumpin' just ain't right here!
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th September 2019), Chris (6th September 2019), Dreamtimer (5th September 2019), Elen (6th September 2019), Orbs (6th September 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    Interesting point, Aragorn. If Africa was habitable by lighter skinned individuals it would be under total domination by now. The real real here is that Africans have evolved within very harsh climactic conditions (at least in some areas) and the level of development reflects that. If it was easy, Africa would look like Singapore and therefore the 'zeitgeist' would be that Africans aren't so inferior after all.

It's patently ridiculous the things that the unconscious leads us to believe. What I find even more detestable is that anything of note 'Africans' have produced is under assault by the would be usurpers of human accomplishment. Sumpin' just ain't right here!
    Don't forget that the West also has quite a dirty conscience when it comes to Africa, and that it doesn't like to be reminded of that.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Chris (6th September 2019), Dreamtimer (6th September 2019), Elen (6th September 2019), Emil El Zapato (5th September 2019), Orbs (6th September 2019)

Thanks
    true, true, some don't want to be reminded but there are those hardcores that revel in it and want to complete the job...

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th September 2019), Chris (6th September 2019), Dreamtimer (6th September 2019), Elen (6th September 2019), Orbs (6th September 2019)

Thanks
    true, true, some don't want to be reminded but there are those hardcores that revel in it and want to complete the job...
    Yep, the Belgian government is still trying to keep a foot in the door in Congo.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Chris (6th September 2019), Dreamtimer (6th September 2019), Elen (6th September 2019), Emil El Zapato (5th September 2019), Orbs (6th September 2019)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts

Well, that's an interesting point. Of course Europeans did make a serious effort to settle in Africa and they did succeed in parts, particularly the Southern half, which has a moderate climate. The Germans made a serious effort to exterminate the indigenous population in Namibia, so they could be replaced by German settlers, but WW1 got in the way. In any case most of these German settlers ended up in the Americas eventually, particularly southern Brazil and Argentina, which again have moderate climates.

I think if they got the chance, Nazi Germany would have very matter-of-factly exterminated the entire black population of Africa and replaced them with European settlers. It is a bit of a misconception that Africa has a horrible climate, most of Eastern and Southern Africa is actually very pleasant and many Europeans are quite happy living there, particularly in Kenya, Zimbabwe, Namibia and South Africa. You could also argue that North Africans are technically white. They have a lot more common with Italians and Spaniards, than with sub-Saharans. In fact the Berbers of Morocco are clearly related to the Irish and other Celts, both in culture and genetics.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th September 2019), Dreamtimer (8th September 2019), Elen (6th September 2019), Emil El Zapato (6th September 2019), Orbs (6th September 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Coltan. Chris wrote about it. It’s a mineral absolutely required for mobile phones, laptops, etc. Congo region I believe. Said a lot of people died over it.

He wrote about injection programs in Africa. Disarmament and mass murder.

It’s a mess.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th September 2019), Elen (6th September 2019), Emil El Zapato (6th September 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I’m taking my “dig here” theory to the grave. Stripping resources from the planet is free money. I’m sure to help the Illuminati the V said “dig here.” The diamond monopoly in Africa is only one example.

The semi-physical races can fly through a mountain. That ability and their technology would really come in handy looking for minerals, gold, etc.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th September 2019), Elen (6th September 2019), Emil El Zapato (6th September 2019)

Thanks
    Here's is a suggestion that I think runs contrary to many opinions...

I think hybridization is good. I suggest that modern humans in terms of survivability have been so successful because of, not in spite of hybridization. The melding of Neanderthals, Denisovans, and Homo Sapiens gave the Sapiens all they needed to effectively spread around the globe. Research suggests that Neanderthals weren't 'conquered' by Sapiens rather they were absorbed because of the greater fecundity of the Moderns. Symbiotic apotheosis was the result. But, unfortunately that notion scares the beejeezus out of a lot of folks.

There is more genetic diversity among Africans (who incidentally are not hybrids) than among all the rest of the people in the world. For Whatever That's Worth!

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th September 2019), Elen (6th September 2019), Orbs (8th September 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Pretend, Chris wrote a great deal about Neanderthal living at the same time as Cro Magnum. He wrote about dna mixing with pliedians as well.

Sorry about spelling and typos. I use my phone and am too lazy to look things up and copy/paste.

It appears we all have our own opinion.

Btw, I haven’t been able to look up much. I haven’t seen any advanced technology in months. Maybe even a year. Don’t drive on the highway as much at night either.

I have no desire to push my beliefs on anyone. I post to share.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th September 2019), Dreamtimer (8th September 2019), Elen (8th September 2019), Emil El Zapato (8th September 2019)

Thanks
    Pretend, Chris wrote a great deal about Neanderthal living at the same time as Cro Magnum.
    They did, yes, and they mingled and interbred.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (8th September 2019), Emil El Zapato (8th September 2019)