Page 144 of 258 FirstFirst ... 4494134141142143144145146147154194244 ... LastLast
Results 2,146 to 2,160 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Notapretender, nobody in the history of the earth lied more than iguana. No matter. I won’t go past an observation and will simply leave the question for people to answer themselves.

I will say I don’t listen to the trumpet. Seriously. I don’t own a tv. I see them in pubs but they play sports. I have not heard the trumpets voice in months.

Months. Believe it or not but in the mother of mind control container it’s possible to not even hear it. The place you run into it is on the internet but I don’t listen or read it. I have enough problems.

I hear he is funny. “This is going to be great. It really will be great.”

It appears he is from a different “family.” Messed up things for the other “family” which is great . It’s really great. Ha ha ha

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th August 2019), Aragorn (27th August 2019), Dreamtimer (28th August 2019), Elen (28th August 2019), Emil El Zapato (28th August 2019), modwiz (27th August 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,469 Times in 10,174 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    The fact some of you are fed up is glorious. You should be!
    Indeed Orbs indeed

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th August 2019), Dreamtimer (28th August 2019), Elen (28th August 2019), Emil El Zapato (28th August 2019), modwiz (27th August 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    This post is going to be great. It’s going to be really great because we make it great. It’s going to be a post we remember because I’ve done a great job. It’s probably the best post any poster has made.

Hi.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th August 2019), Aragorn (28th August 2019), Dreamtimer (28th August 2019), Elen (29th August 2019), Emil El Zapato (28th August 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,103 Times in 20,306 Posts
    This post is going to be great. It’s going to be really great because we make it great. It’s going to be a post we remember because I’ve done a great job. It’s probably the best post any poster has made.

Hi.
    That was a great post, Orbs! I couldn't have said it any better myself. You hit the nail right on the head with that one! You summed it all up in a single post, every word carefully weighted for emotional impact, ultimate clarity, impeccable logic, and no room for misinterpretation whatsoever.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (28th August 2019), Elen (29th August 2019), Emil El Zapato (28th August 2019), Orbs (30th August 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,177 Times in 11,952 Posts
    The Iguana and lying.

Ok, in the interest of saving the world with truth, I'm going to try to purposefully address that belief/perception/opinion/truth with hopefully a dialogue.

My first question would have to be why you believe that, Orbs? I'll ask for specific examples not as a challenge to you regarding the validity of your claim but simply as a starting point for the discussion. One thing we can both agree on I will assume, is that lying at the world power level is a given. In my estimation it is a necessity.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (28th August 2019), Dreamtimer (28th August 2019), Elen (29th August 2019)

Thanks
    Perhaps we should address the definition and nature of lying?

Aragorn and I agree completely in the real world value of the Hegelian Dialectic...Thesis -> Antithesis -> Synthesis.

It reflects the process that the practical is bound to follow. It is the nature of existence itself.

The Iquana was the Thesis in his desire to provide health coverage for everyone's benefit.
    The unnamed opposition was the AntiThesis in that it wanted to not provide health coverage for everyone.

Ok, so far so good...Why a substantial force in society would be unwilling to do something that by its very nature is a manifestation of higher order thinking, higher order spirituality, and a representation of higher order growth development is a question that borders on the mystical but there we have it. In short, what appears a desire to forego what ostensibly separates man from the lower order animals.

So what we have now is a classic setup...The pressure applied to the dialectic that inevitably will result in the synthesis. And indeed, that was the ultimate outcome.

But the point here is what happened in the journey to the outcome.

The Thesis became a lie/liar due to the opposing pressure that desired to see the Antithesis be the outcome and thereby become THE truth. But it is a process that occurs in a feedback loop fed by the input into the system. I think from an epistemological analysis it could and can be demonstrated that the Antithesis apparently operating from a lower order of being plied the system with lies and propaganda ranging from the nearly true to the obnoxiously false. The thesis suffers in this systemic pressure cooker of truth and lies.

What the opposition/Antithesis did accomplish was to make the pure Thesis fail in its objective, it doesn't make the Thesis false or untrue but it does make the Thesis fall short of its vision. Unfortunately, this is the nature of things when the Hegelian Dialectic plays out in a direction that is contrary to human nature, even contrary to the nature of spiritual existence and the Universe en toto.

This is what we are faced with as a society. Pressures to defy the imperative of evolving complexity, order out of chaos. A lifting of nature to a more developed level. It should be noted that from an empirical perspective it is the 'ideal' to move in this direction and not the AntiThesis. If we are to survive we must recognize and act on that imperative to the extent that we are capable.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (28th August 2019), Dreamtimer (28th August 2019), Elen (29th August 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    According to the new forum rule we can’t stray off into a 100% off topic political tangent. However, it is very easy to link some of the political rubbish into this thread because Chris wrote and talked about this and the corruption, etc.

I do a great job. I give myself an A+. I’m not part of the mess I inherited he mess. What a mess it is. It’s a real mess. But I’ve accomplished more than any poster in history. I’ve really made some great posts.

Ha ha ha

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th August 2019), Dreamtimer (30th August 2019), Elen (30th August 2019), Emil El Zapato (30th August 2019)

Thanks
    But I’ve accomplished more than any poster in history. I’ve really made some great posts.

Ha ha ha
    Yes, especially the one in which you said "hi".

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (30th August 2019), Elen (30th August 2019), Emil El Zapato (30th August 2019)

Thanks
    yeah, Orbs...I don't know what to say...you are correct...you make great, really great posts...

Transcendence, my brother, transcendence...The most fundamental transcedence we have to strive for is spiritual. I think Aragorn hit on a very interesting characteristic of our social lives. How do we separate things that are integral to our daily lives. The thought kind of stumped me. How do we do that? That all things are connected is an insight I experienced at a very young age. I don't believe we truly can, if we have any semblance of an integrated philosophy that guides us in our daily lives we realize that things always resolve to a very simple and limited point. For me that point is the value we place on each other, the respect that we feel for each other. As the old saying goes, respect is earned...well yes, but only in a limited sense. We are all human, gifted with life and free to conduct it as we will but some people simply make the wrong spiritual choices, in my opinion only of course. When we CHOOSE to deny whether consciously or otherwise, the inherent dignity that we all possess then we have made a very serious mistake. We are not acting, feeling, thinking in accord with the Grand Order. I think it is manifest the impact that wrong choice has on the experiment called us.

So, about Chris? Is he a 'nice' person. If he isn't then I suggest you are being misled. I'm not talking about transitional anger or disgust or finger pointing. I'm talking about at his core, his driving spiritual essence...is he a nice person?

Those that possess that quality and those that don't are so easy to differentiate. I mean really from deep down in the 'you' at spiritual home which type do you think we need to follow if we wish to follow at all. I have those that I admire, Aianawa has introduced a couple, they come in all shapes and sizes...Ken Wilber, Dean Koontz, and the greatest of all, Jesus.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th August 2019), Dreamtimer (3rd September 2019), Elen (30th August 2019), Orbs (31st August 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Chris is a psychic surgeon and healer. I don’t think assholes help people to this degree. The guy seems really direct.

I am not following anyone so I don’t think I’m being mislead. I found a lot of truth in his sacrifices and love reading his books, etc.

I tried to share stuff here that others could do themselves. Like look up. I had to figure somethings out for myself. It only took about 7 years. Ha ha ha I laugh because if I can do it anyone can.

Chris writes a lot about history and I enjoy it.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (31st August 2019), Dreamtimer (3rd September 2019), Elen (1st September 2019), Emil El Zapato (31st August 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Pretty exciting stuff. Some of it is really impossible to grasp for some. I can see that. what happened 3.9 million years ago for example or the sinking of Atlantis - a continent the size of South America.

Only your soul can tell you what is true. Nobody can do it for you.

As physical lumps we are constrained. Limited. We experience time differently. According to Chris we becas we once were - less physical and with enhanced powers.

My current life is very difficult. I read some of the stuff that is to good to be true and I hope like hell I live to see it.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd September 2019), Dreamtimer (3rd September 2019), Elen (2nd September 2019), Emil El Zapato (2nd September 2019)

Thanks
    As all things are connected Orbs, take a little solace in the fact that I share your difficulties..

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd September 2019), Dreamtimer (3rd September 2019), Elen (3rd September 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I hope your life is not difficult Pretend. I am struggling but you all don’t have the full story. However, my struggling is real. It sucks.

I wish all of you the best. I don’t wish for any of you struggle.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd September 2019), Dreamtimer (3rd September 2019), Elen (3rd September 2019), Emil El Zapato (2nd September 2019)

Thanks
    I hope your life is not difficult Pretend. I am struggling but you all don’t have the full story. However, my struggling is real. It sucks.

I wish all of you the best. I don’t wish for any of you struggle.
    I'm struggling too, Orbs, so I can commiserate. I've been struggling for most of my life, but these last 10 years it has become much more intense.

You have my sympathies.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (3rd September 2019), Elen (3rd September 2019), Emil El Zapato (2nd September 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Sorry Aragorn. I like you Belgium folks. I’m sorry you are struggling.

I get the feeling we all living in the status quo. The dam springs a leak and “they/them” put a finger in to plug the truth up. It’s odd as hell to imagine someone with 9 billion fingers. His they keep the dam from breaking is really remarkable.

The status quo is totally tipped in their favor in case you haven’t got the memo.

So what about the Sidhe? What about GMO? Chris was crystal clear the Sidhe were the only beings that could fix it. The Sidhe were removed to Avalon in 538 ad. They are waiting to return but we are collectively so materialistic, etc. we are not ready and the GMO meltdown clock is ticking.

Chris wrote about vectors and crossing the species barrier. He’s not lying. It’s a fact. In fact, pun intended, how do we know the meltdown isn’t in motion? GMO dirt can’t support traditional plants for about 7 years Chris wrote.

The Sidhe need to come back. NO, I’ve never seen a 12’ Sidhe. I just know they are real.

It’s a real mess. We need to change before it gets worse. The status quo needs to change. Most of us here know thatvstarts from within. I’ve posted for eons about mind control. The average person won’t change.

They can’t. You call what’s next. I sure don’t know.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd September 2019), Dreamtimer (3rd September 2019), Elen (4th September 2019), Emil El Zapato (3rd September 2019)