Page 13 of 258 FirstFirst ... 3101112131415162363113 ... LastLast

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,958 Times in 344 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by jcocks View Post
    Hmmm... I'm starting to wonder if the Velons could be the Fallen Angels that are talked about in the bible. It would help tie a lot of things together.

The thing is, you can't look at this stuff in isolation to everything else. It all fits together somehow, and it's only by fitting everything together that we get the true story. I resonate with a fair bit of what CT says, but the are parts that really set off my detectors, so to speak. I doubt very much he's doing it on purpose, but I'd say the velons/fallen angels are messing with the information he is getting.

The only way we are going to get the real truth of what is going on is to compare everthing to see where the jigsaw pieces fit together and discard the ones that don't. It would be easy enough to do if we all worked together in the alternative community - but of course, they keep us working seperate and so the pieces all sit on the ground no-one attempts to truly fit them together because everyone thinks their pieces are the right ones...

I fully agree that learning discernment precludes practicing exclusivity jcocks.

Very few people in the world are aware of Chris Thomas' unique work of nearly 40 years working at questioning and leaning from the Akashic. That is why this thread is mostly about making his work available and bringing in information which confirms his readings from the Akashic.

Confirmations come from many sources, including cutting edge science and other sources such as the information ERK shared above. Also individuals who I have talked to who are victims of abductions beginning in childhood. It may interest people to know that no one ever mentioned the "Velon" anywhere until Chris brought up the name. As soon as I mentioned that name (Veelon) to someone who had certain of their memories erased, they immediately remembered an E.T. female who they referred to as a Djinn, correcting her most emphatically (as if insulted) that she was a Velon.

She went on to request that my friend help her to open a vortex into Earth for her race. My friend intuitively said "NO". Latter she experienced them trying to "vacuum" her soul out of her body. My friend had never heard of Chris Thomas before talking to me, or the Velon up until that experience.

This is of course second hand information from your perspective but it's really all we can do is trust and share what we know to be true intuitively. Remember that intuition is past life experience of certain energies we recognize at a subconscious level. We all have it, it comes through our higher self.

For his efforts in spurning a psychic surveillance, Chris was psychically attacked on many occasions in an attempt to kill him. The attack by the NSA is evident in his health problems during his Bases 8 interview. There have been many since then which I have not described for lack of time.

When the NSA reacted the way they did to his investigations, he became very curious and under extreme psychic surveillance, he wrote his last 3 books. Needless to say, they were very difficult to write and at the same time maintain a protective bubble around himself and his home. In addition the NSA will not allow any publishers to handle his books in the U.S. They even went so far as to place an energetic Djed Pillar in his garden, which he was psychically able to remove.

You have to trust your intuition when listening to C.T. So some will reject his information as interfering with their established belief systems and other s will just know they are hearing truth. Many will be half way but refuse to take the time to investigate further.

This is not the story of a man who is remotely influenced by the Velon in his writing. I, for one, can verify that once you become aware of Velon channelling there is no way they can ever fool you again. There is something recognizable in the feel of their energy even when they try to emote light and love. It's an emphatic energy is the best I can describe it - inflexible, unlike your higher self which promotes fluidity throughout your body. Chris works through his higher self and that is something we all need to become familiar with in our everyday lives. You feel it through your body in every cell. Sometimes it takes several days to express it in words. Sometimes it remains a feeling which cannot be expressed.

Penney Peirce is expressing the same intuitive information about soul integration and Inelia is also very close to what Chris is saying, apart from the history.

Hmmm... I'm starting to wonder if the Velons could be the Fallen Angels that are talked about in the bible. It would help tie a lot of things together.

THAT is precisely what the purpose of the Annunaki fantasy story as translated by Zachariah Sitchin was designed to do. Their plan was to convince humans that the Old Testament history was about the Annunaki (Velon) whereas the true history is recorded in the Gobekli Tepe stones(not far from the true Eden of the bible) but buried in archaeological red tape to prevent it from coming out. Some deluded researchers have even gone so far as to suggest the Annunaki built Gobekli Tepe. They fell for the fantasy story hook line and sinker.

I will let Chris Thomas explain this with the flowing excerpts from 2 of his interviews. One just posted and one about to be posted.

But this goes back to what a lot of people would recognize as the Anunnaki . This is what Zachariah Sitchin’s work is all based on. Now the Anunnaki claim to be the Gods of man, the creators of mankind, and what they created was a race called Adamu, which was short dark people to work as a slave race for the Anunnaki, but the Anunnaki were tall and blond – So they claimed – It’s a load of rubbish but it’s what they claimed.

The Velon are a collective name just as we are under the collective name of ‘humans’. We traditionally divide ourselves into nationalities or religions. It’s the same with the Velon, they are divided into 6 different races: Annunaki, Hathor, Jjundaa, Mila, Oa, and Johann. Those are the names the Velon have given to themselves.

The Annunaki decided to study human history and they travelled back in time 5,000 years to ancient Sumeria. The reason they chose ancient Sumeria was that 5,000 years ago was the first time written records started to be made and hence you have cuneiform writing recorded on clay tablets, which is what Sitchin has been interpreting. The Annunaki created a hybrid story. They took what they had found out about human history up to that point and they blended it with their own solar system and created this fantasy story to make it look like the Annunaki were human creators.

I think I should explain how this background story originated because it is kind of important and an awful lot of people believe this story from Sitchin’s translations. They actually believe the Annunaki were man’s creators and it is a complete fantasy. Ancient Sumeria was divided into 3. Sumeria is modern day Iran, Iraq, parts of Turkey, and parts of Egypt.

The people who lived in Northern Sumeria called the region where they lived between the Tigris and Euphrates rivers ‘Eden’. Now there is an archaeological dig going on for several years in southern Turkey which is just over the border from Iraq, called Kobekli Tepe and this is where they found the records of the people who lived in Eden.

Kobekli Tepe is about 3 kilometre from Ur of the Chaldeas, which is where Abraham was born.

Abraham is seen as being the father of the 3 main religions, Judaism, Islamism and Christianity, and he was there at the time these events took place. What happened was that region was invaded by what they called tall, white northerners or Tall, White Nordics which is a part of the Annunaki fantasy and many UFO watchers. The people who were living in Eden, Northern Sumeria, looked like the Iraqis do, short, dark people with very dark hair. These invading Northerners were very tall, very pale, and very blonde. It looks as though they were probably a relic of an ancient species which were nothing to do with the human race, called Gigantopithicus.

So they were very tall, very aggressive and what they did was to take over that entire region. Right out of the recorded history of these people you will find traditions of angels and they are known as The People of the Jars, and their traditions were that to prove your faith to these new gods, as the Tall, white Northerners described themselves, or wanted to be seen as by the people who lived in Northern Sumeria, that you had to kill your first born child. This of course is the Biblical story of Abraham being told by god to kill his first born son in the wilderness and then being told no you’ve proved your faith you don’t have to. That is the origin of that story.

Now the people who lived in Eden got really fed up with these Northerners pretending to be gods, particularly as they took the local women and mated with them to produce hybrid children. So you think of that in relation to the Annunaki story.

Alan: Are you talking about when they mated with the women in Genesis and produced the “Nephilim”?

Chris: Yes the gods coming down to Earth and mating with the women to produce the Nephilim. The gods multiply. This is the origin of that story in the place they called Eden and it is recorded in the stones and artefacts of Kobekli Tepe.

The people living in this region attacked the Northerners en masse and the massacred their gods. So these Northerners were totally wiped out. So they felt ashamed of what they had done and what they did was to move south. More or less at the same time, the people who lived in Southern Sumeria had problems with their irrigation systems. They were taking waters from the Tigris and Euphrates rivers and the whole area became silted up so they needed new land, so they headed north and where these 2 peoples met was in the ancient empire of Assyria which was centred around the city of Babylon.

So in the city of Babylon you have 3 peoples meeting: You have the Northern Sumerians coming south because they just massacred their gods, you have the Southern Sumerians coming north because they were starving, and what happened was all of the 3 peoples who now lived around Babylon mingled together and shared the information each of the groups had.

What you find is an interesting correlation because the ancient Syrians – the middle Sumerians if you like – had one god called Enlil who was god of the air and you had one god called Enki, who was god of the water. The Sirian name for the planet Jupiter in our solar system was Nibiru.

Alan: Wow, that’s interesting!

Chris: So you have those 3 traditions meeting in the same area around about Babylon and around about the same time that the Annunaki travelled back in time to meet these people. So they got their stories and they mingled the history of the Velon solar system up with the history up to that date of the humans living in ancient Sumeria.

This can all be checked by the way, archaeologically. There are records everywhere of this stuff, not of the Annunaki travelling back in time but of the Northern Sumerians moving south and the southern Sumerians moving north into Babylon.

Alan: Could you talk about what you feel is happening now and suggestions on what we can do?

Chris: O.K. I just wanted to set the record straight as to the difference between the assembled Annunaki story and what really actually happened on Earth in Sumeria. [They used our names Enki, Enlil, Nibiru and changed their meaning so that it had a familiar ring in our DNA resonance memories to trick us into accepting the fantasy story they made up.]

So what we have as that fantasy story is brought forwards, and Sitchin insists it is the basis for the Old Testament, so a lot of mistaken beliefs have stemmed from that. You also have this group who call themselves the Illuminati 1:15 When the illuminati were formed in 1776, by Amschel Rothschild and a lot of things happened at that time where the Annunaki moved to take control of that organisation as soon as it was formed. So what you have amongst the Illuminati is beliefs in the Annunaki fantasy story, the Free Masons believe in the Annunaki story, and so all of those who consider themselves to be elite within society believe in the Annunaki fantasy story. So they are doing everything that they can to create this New World Order based on this Annunaki fantasy.

So what has been going on on the planet is on one side you have the Illuminati pushing toward a new world order – one world bank, one world government, one world police, one world currency and on the other hand you have ordinary people, the likes of you and me undergoing, what the Akashic calls “The Human Plan” of finding away of bringing the whole of the soul into the human physical body.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

citsym (28th October 2015), donsan (26th October 2015), Elen (25th October 2015), ERK (25th October 2015), Greenbarry (27th October 2015), lookbeyond (25th October 2015), Sandra (25th October 2015)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Very well said, Herbert. The velon are still making things very difficult for us now. We will however prevail. It matters not who is saying this, or that. We are the ones. Thank you.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Greenbarry (27th October 2015)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Page 13! An interesting number.

I'm not a fan of symbology or mathematics or numbers for their own sake except as a left-brain tool. However Chris Thomas indicates 13 is the number of the Creator of this and 11 other universes according to the Akashic, with a 13th planned - asking a 13th question no doubt. It is a power number often overlooked by most people because of the illuminati induced fear. It is included in the Fibonacci sequence and therefore reinforced and embedded in nature's energetic vortex which connects dimensional energies. The pine cone is just one example.

PLEASE NOTE THAT I HAVE PLACED AN INDEX ON THE FIRST PAGE OF THIS THREAD TO MAKE IT MORE USER FRIENDLY AND EASIER TO NAVIGATE FOR OLD AND NEW COMERS ALIKE. The index will be added to periodically.

There are 2 remaining Chris Thomas interviews to be posted here. Both have been removed from You Tube so the transcripts are all we have. This is precisely why these transcripts were made, that and for discussion purposes.

October 14, 2011 A 53 minute interview One Radio Network with Chris Thomas: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZzkdnSYDZ4

No longer Available in Radio Format Online

The Morning Show with Patrick Timpone from one radio network in Texas

A TRANSCRIPT

Patrick: So you are in south West Wales Chris. How is it there?

Chris Thomas: It’s a very quiet place surrounded by open fields but today the weather is turning a bit maudlin leading into winter I think.

Patrick: I’ve always heard that is a favourable place to live for an author – with the taxes and such.

Chris: Well as an author I don’t make enough to pay taxes so I wouldn’t know. I don’t know, the tax system is entirely different I suspect between here and America so I’m afraid I can’t comment on that one.

Patrick: You said that you’ve been psychic all of your life. Can you tell us about the kind of experiences you had to get you to this point?

Chris: Really it was just a knowing about things. I began to wake up on a psychic level I suppose about age 7 and began to see things like auras and that kind of thing. I didn’t pay much attention to it at the time because I got a lot of discouragement from my mother and I didn’t really follow up on psychic things to late teens or early 20’s.

Patrick: So you actually saw auras – is it more than colours? Could you discern what people were thinking and feeling by their aura?

Chris: Not so much thinking but certainly yes emotions are expressed so they come out sort of like coloured misty swirls I suppose.

Patrick: Could you see like if someone was evil, bad guys, or wanted to hurt you? Could you tell that in a person’s aura?

Chris: Yes that is possible but if you are faced by someone who wants to attack you then the last thing on your mind is tuning into what their aura colour is.

Patrick: We’ve had people suggest that animals see auras, but I suspect it’s more about smell.

Chris: Actually animals are very, very psychic. They pick up a great many things about the people they live with. Most of the time they pick up if something is wrong with there – um I was going to say owners but it’s not a very good word really because you never really ‘own’ an animal, you share your life with them.

Patrick: Did you have ideas and instincts about what your life was about when you were a kid? What you were going to be doing?

Chris: Um no clear directions really. Like a lot of people I think I made a number of false starts. I eventually ended up working as an architect for a number of years whilst sort of part time re-developing my psychic abilities and then developing as a healer.

Patrick: So 10 books, where does all this information come from, you don’t do research on the internet and just copy stuff down. This must all come from the inner planes, the other realities.

Chris: Yes primarily the Akashic. The Akashic is actually an ancient Sirian [Sanskrit] word meaning Record. Literally it is a record of everything that occurs within the Universe. We then have localized records as well so around Earth for example there is a Human mass consciousness and an aspect of that, it also records activities. So the Akashic works on many, many levels.

Patrick: So everything that’s ever happened since the beginning of time – if there was a beginning and that’s questionable – maybe it (time) always was.

Chris: There was a beginning. It was about 14.5 Billion years ago when our Universe came into being, was created. So there is a start point.

Patrick: Is that what is known as the Big Bang?

Chris: Well even scientists at the moment are distancing themselves from the concept of the Big Bang. I prefer to think of it more along the lines of Spirit or Divine Breath. If you like the creator itself put aspects of itself within an energy bubble, and that’s the Universe in which we live.

At that point of creation we have many billions of souls that exist and some of them decided to come to Earth and find out what it’s like to be Human.

Patrick: Some teachers of mine have suggested that as absurd a place as this is, it’s still a great opportunity for Spiritual growth because it is so absurd.

Chris: (Laughs) Yes that’s a good word for it “absurd” that describes [current] human life very well.

Our solar system is unique, the only place in the Universe where physical life can be experienced in the way that we would term physical life is our Solar System. The equivalent of Humans exists no where else in the Universe. There are 2 levels of being if you like. So you have beings that are free soul energy, they have no physical density whatsoever. And then there are another set of beings who are what the akashic describes as semi-physical in that they have physical form and physical density but to each other they would appear as physical as we do to each other but if we had someone from one of these races in front of us, chances are you would not see them. You might not even know that they were there.

The semi-physical races are the ones that fly UFO’s and that sort of thing.

Patrick: So let’s see in our solar system, spirit or essence of soul can take on both a physical as well as semi-physical characteristics.

Chris: No, primarily fully physical because this is the only solar system in the Universe where physical life is possible. All our planets, yes. In fact originally many, many Millions of years ago all of the planets in this solar system did have physical life on them.

Patrick: So our solar system from a karmic perspective is perhaps a special place in the Universe?

Chris: Yes special is a good word and it is absolutely unique. No other place in the whole of creation can match the varieties of life we have as well because the other thing about physical life is that there are more forms of life on Earth than the rest of the Universe put together.

Patrick: Really!!

Chris: Yes it was an accident if you like of the physical forms that comprise physical life. Abundance, all of life just flowered into the amazing life forms we see on this planet.

Patrick: So perhaps that is why some teachers have suggested that it’s a blessing to be here because of the complexity of this place.

Chris: Um it’s a choice. The energies that our Universe is built around is freedom of choice. Literally what that means is that every soul within our Universe has the freedom of choice to choose their actions. The only limiting factor is that you cannot choose to act in such a way that you remove someone else’s freedom of choice to act.

Patrick: Oh I like that. Isn’t that what the essence of the old ‘common law’ is based in?

Chris: Yes exactly. If we go back to let’s say pre-Roman history to the Celtic times, then that’s how people lived. The law that they lived under was just that – there was always free choice.

Patrick: Kind of the idea of do as thy wilt but do no harm.

Chris: Basically Yes. That’s how we should be.

Patrick: So all we really need is these 2 laws. We don’t need these 10,000 laws.

Chris: No we don’t. The problem is that when those first souls who decided to come to Earth first came here , we had the whole soul within the physical body. We’re used to having a division within the soul – the so-called higher self and then the physical aspect that is within the physical body – um what I would call the physical part of the soul. When we first came here on Atlantis the whole of the soul was within the body and so we were capable of a great many things and we knew who we were, where we were from and what we were doing.

Patrick:
    So we were more evolved spiritually, More aware.

Chris: Um certainly more aware. If you think about our senses, I’d like to describe them as being single notes in comparison with the whole symphony which is what true awareness really is.

Patrick: So people when they think of themselves as being fully aware, they are acting more out of the mind and emotions so we’re just kind of dazed and confused.

Chris: Well there’s a little bit more to it than that. At the time of Atlantis we had the whole soul within the body. Essentially we had problems and the problem was maintaining the whole of the soul within the body. We ended up destroying the whole of the continent of Atlantis for various reasons and we moved away for a while and then we came back to the planet about 25,000 years ago. And we still had the same problems that we had on Atlantis – that is maintaining the whole soul within the body.

We knew what the problem was but we didn’t know how to resolve it. This is why we built the pyramids in Egypt and South America and various other places around the planet. The energy generated in the main chambers in the pyramid meant that we could re-merge the whole soul back into the body.

Patrick: So the idea of the pyramids was to try to get us whole again. And how did the pyramids do that?

Chris: Yes. Well if you think about the way in which the pyramids are constructed. If you look at the principal pyramid in Egypt at Giza, it generates its own energy field inside the pyramid and so by entering the do-called Kings Chamber, and speaking certain words and notes, it set up the resonance within the chamber and what that resonance did was to help to remerge the whole of the soul back into the body. The acoustics caused by the proper sound that we could make generated an energy field by so-called toning, shall we say .

Patrick: Is it just the shape of the pyramid or do these structures have to be constructed out of something particular?

Chris: The material they are constructed form does help because most of the main stone they used is granite, and granite contains quartz which is crystalline which also generates and stores its own energy, or whatever energy you put into it, so that does help.

Also the pyramids originally had very large quartz crystals attached to the outside as a sort of energy antenna. So if you can imagine a clear quartz crystal that is 6 foot tall and over 2 foot diameter, you had 5 of those on the outside of the main pyramid which attracted energy from everything around it. So it enhanced whatever energy was required within the King’s Chamber.

Patrick: But isn’t there energy everywhere anyway – what we might call Prana or Chi or god Force?

Chris: Sure. But with crystals you can tune it. Crystals can be tuned to whatever frequency is required.

Patrick: Oh hence the radio crystal of the early 1900’s.

Chris: Yea sure. Crystals are also used to store information for example so an ancient way of storing information would be within the crystal itself. Think of the Crystal Skulls for example. Those contain the records of who and what we were ever since we came to the planet. It’s just a question of being able to generate enough energy to get into the skull to access the records that are in there.

Patrick: But spiritually if we can figure out how to do it, we can access these Akashic Records ourselves.

Chris: Sure but let me just finish a little bit of what we started talking about. So remember I said that on Atlantis we weren’t able to hold the whole of the soul within the body. Now the reason for that was, you mentioned the sort of etheric energies, the Prana or whatever you want to call it. Now on Earth they always resonated at 7.56 cycles per second. If you’re into Nicola Tesla’s work for example, the etherics he was using to create his energy free or fuel free energy supply was the 7.56 etheric (Shuman Resonance) frequency.

What we found was that to maintain the whole soul within the body, that 7.56 cycles per sec. was too low a frequency. So what we did was 7,000 years ago we divided the soul into 2 and so we consciously altered the physical body a little bit, and we altered the way in which the soul interacts with the body, and we created the higher self and the physical self division.

What we did 7,000 years ago was to embark on an exercise to try and find out what frequency that 7.56 should be raised to in order to allow us to keep the whole of the soul within the body and that’s what we’ve been doing for the past 7,000 years on Earth is living a series of lifetimes, experiencing everything that there is to experience by living on Earth within this physical environment to find out what frequency range we needed to raise that Base Note frequency of the planet to, so that we could actually maintain the whole of the soul within the body.

We worked that out roughly in the early 90’s and in 1996 a new energy was connected to the planet which allowed a lot of change to start happening.

What the planet did was to change her own frequencies from the 7.56 cycles per sec. to 3500 cycles per sec. It was a massive increase in energy. What humans are doing now is catching up into that new energy range so last November 2010 we began a massive acceleration of energies within people working with the Earth so we began to raise our energies from what we were then so at the end of October 2011 we will ALL be resonating at 3500 cycles per second at out Base Chakra at the very, very base of the spine. It spirals down from the coccyx. It literally connects us to the Earth.

So forget about gravity, what connects us as a soul being to the Earth is the root chakra. That’s why it’s called the ROOT.
    (25:34)

So that’s why what we need to be doing is to raise our energies up to the 3.5 KHz level so that we match the Earth’s rise in frequency. What that will do is allow us to bring the whole of the soul back into the body. This is what we are doing and this is what the 2012 date is all about.
    2012 is the end of this 7000 year period that the Akashic calls the human plan. Pure and simply what we wanted to do is find out what this frequency needed to be so that we could merge the higher self back into the physical body.

For the first time in 7000 years we could have the whole of the soul within the physical body. This is what we’re doing at the moment.

Patrick: And then once we get to that point maybe we can figure out why we are here and maybe we don’t have to come back again?

Chris: Laughs. Well then we’re back to choice.

Patrick: Well we’re just back to free will but we’ve kind of eaten up our Karma maybe.

Chris: Well Karma is another word I have difficulty with because ultimately Karma is another Sanskrit word and all it originally meant was Knowledge. So this is what we have been doing under this Human Plan for the past 7,000 years is gaining Knowledge so we’re gaining Karma. In order to work out how to be ourselves again; how to bring the whole of the soul back into the body.

Patrick: Just how to be ourselves.

Chris: Exactly.

Patrick: I’m curious, so do you feel that all souls all over this planet are slowly raising themselves up to this 3500 cycles per sec. even the people who are out there goofing off or drugging themselves or whatever; Do you feel they are still doing it on a spiritual level but are just not conscious of it yet?

Chris: Em, this is why I’ve written 11 books to try and explain all of this and why people are doing exactly what they’re doing. But basically again it is choice. In 1996 we had this new energy connected to the planet, and what that did was send out a pulse that said to everybody’s higher self: “Are you ready to undergo this process of change or not?” And unfortunately 60% of the human population said they were not.

I mean nobody’s standing in judgement; it’s just that on a personal level people said well not quite. Since then what has happened is the death rate is the highest it has ever been in human history. So in other words; I know that the official figures say that sometime this month (Oct. 2011) we will have passed the 7 Billion mark as a population on Earth; it’s a load of lies.

Because in 1996, the peak population was 7.4 Billion. Since then it has been dropping radically. Actually ,according to the Akashic, the actual Human population as it stands now is about 3.8 Billion.

Patrick: Aha! So what do you think is going on? If soul does what it truly wants to do then they leave the body because there’s a disconnect?

Chris: Well actually, in dying these people are exercising the choice they made in 1996. They said: “Well I can’t get on with what’s going on here on Earth so I’m going to leave.

And return back to my soul origin wherever that soul origin happens to be within the Universe.” This is what people are doing, they’re casting off the shell of the body and leaving, so the death rate is the highest it’s ever been in human history proportionately. And the birth rate is the lowest it’s ever been in human history proportionately.

If you go back to 2008, for some strange reason, most of the political leaders of most countries made statements about what was going on with population figures and Germany, for example, said their drop in population was catastrophic and the same with Spain.

Patrick: Yes, I’ve heard. We have heard from many different people. I suspect it’s accurate, that the sperm motility and count has never been so low.

Chris: That is correct but that is not the real reason behind the lower sperm counts. There are various reasons for that. It’s just that choices have been made on a soul level and people are exercising those choices and removing themselves from the planet.

Patrick: So they could go in various ways, suicide, eat a poor diet, take drugs, don’t take care of themselves, whatever, and they just figure out a way to get out. Which of your books would you recommend people start with?

Chris: Synthesis is my latest book to get an overall view of things. It doesn’t go into a lot of detail but gives an overview of human and universal history. It gets into things that are going on at the moment like finances as an interference trying to disrupt what’s going on with this consciousness change.

It is the biggest thing that has ever happened in the Universe. It is massive. Nothing has ever happened like this before. The Universe is holding its breath waiting for us to complete this process.

Patrick: Waiting for souls to get it together?

Chris: Yep. Humans to get it together.

Patrick: So are all the souls that exist in this solar system today going to get to this higher frequency of vibration whether they like it or not?

Chris: Well everybody on the planet is affected by it in one way or another. If you think back a few years to what was happening politically, most of it was hidden. You know we the normal people didn’t really know what the politicians were up to.

Whereas now that the frequencies are changing it’s putting pressure on these systems and structures. It’s showing up the kind of all the problems politicians have generated and kept quiet so this is sort of breaking everything apart.

It’s showing what has been and is going on underneath and what has been hidden. It’s all now coming to the surface because of these energy changes.

Patrick: Can you explain how the energy changes helps to bring more awareness to the things that were hidden like financial; how does that work?

Chris: The more of the higher self you connect with or the more you bring into the body, the more you know the truth of something. It comes in instantly that you know it is truthful or it isn’t. So as people slowly wake up to the reality of what is going on on the planet, then we’re beginning to realize what the truth is. The things that have been hidden can no longer hide.

Patrick: So as an example the news reports that some Iranian shot someone in Mexico, the world just knows that that report is just not true. The people just know it’s a lie. So the Elite have to keep doing more and more ways to get their way because we’re not buying into as many things as we used to.

Chris: Yes. That’s right. I understand that Berzinski who is the head of the trilateral commission is on record saying fairly recently that the reason the New World Order is not as advanced as they would like it to be is because of people’s consciousness change. They are actually blocking it from occurring.

PEOPLE ARE RISING ABOVE THE LIES.

Patrick: A lot of people around the world believe that the elite have a motive to lower the population and then they argue that it’s fluoride, genetically modified food, vaccines, modern medicine, etc. Do you think that is the case?

Chris: Very much so. This is what genetics are all about. Before the WWII it used to be called Eugenics. They just changed the name to Genetics, and there is an agenda at work here to create the so-called Arian master race that Hitler was on about, the tall, blond, white skinned people.

But this goes back to what a lot of people would recognize as the Anunnaki . This is what Zachariah Sitchin’s work is all based on. Now the Anunnaki claim to be the Gods of man, the creators of mankind, and what they created was a race called Adamu, which was short dark people to work as a slave race for the Anunnaki, but the Anunnaki were tall and blond – So they claimed – It’s a load of rubbish but it’s what they claimed.

And therefore to create life which is in god’s image, is what genetics and eugenics are all about and genetically modified food and everything else are just steps toward the ultimate aim of creating a new human being from scratch.

Patrick: So these money-powered elite think they are hooked up to this idea of they are better than the rest so they have to get rid of the people who just don’t get it.

Chris: Yes, basically this is the elite illuminati. This is what they firmly believe and this ties in with Masonic beliefs as well, because if you go to the 33rd level of Free Masons, they operate under a totally different set of rights to those below that level and all of this Anunnaki material is essentially built into that.

Patrick: [B]How does this thing called[B] illness come about on a deep level like a thyroid problem or everybody seems to have something going on. Can you explain to us how we got sick?

Chris: It’s very simple. Essentially it’s trapped emotion, unexpressed emotions. If you think back to phrases we are all familiar with: “I got so angry I could feel my gall rising”, expressions like that, well if we don’t express anger it gets stored away in the gall bladder and eventually it leads to gall stones. Unexpressed anger causes gall stones. Or expressions like “get it off your chest” , You need to express what you’re thinking and feeling about the situation, so if we don’t express it in that way then that affects the lungs and it affects the thyroid because the thyroid is connected in with the 5th throat chakra. Not communicating what you really want to communicate is what causes illness.

That’s what underlies all illnesses.

This is part of what we’re going through at the moment as part of this change of consciousness, is that the soul wants us to be totally honest with ourselves and everybody we deal with. If we’re not honest we feel the symptom of illness very rapidly. As we make all these energy changes and become more aware of who and what we are, we can’t hide our emotions any longer. You know 100 years ago we could not express ourselves and we’d come down eventually with some kind of illness and usually die from it. But it would take a number of years for that to happen but as we progress through this change of consciousness everything is speeding up so if we try to hide our emotions away from ourselves or those we should be expressing them to, then we begin to feel it much more rapidly.

This is why people are feeling symptoms of illness much more quickly than they ever would have done in the past.

Patrick: So that is why we have this occupy movement and the rest of it around the world because people just feel this need to speak out.

Chris: That’s a large part of it although my suspicion is that the wall street stuff is actually engineered by the elite.

Patrick: For what motive?

Chris: Well the dollar and the Euro are in meltdown and what has been printed for several years now is a new currency called an Amuro which links the dollar and the euro together. It’s the state of a one world currency that they’re trying to bring about.

Patrick: So how would getting people out in the streets facilitate that?

Chris: The main tool used by the elite to engineer people and situations is fear. You have people on the streets now saying the economy is going down the tubes.

We need to change it and do something to make it fairer and the first thing that’s going to happen is we’ll end up with this Amuro currency which will become effectively global. But behind this is a plan to turn the world’s currency into one that’s based on carbon usage and energy usage. This is why we have all this rubbish about global warming being caused by man’s activities. That is a total fabrication. It was deliberately made up to increase taxes. Yes the sun is pumping out 1000’s of times more energy than it was in the 1960’s but that is to work with us and aid in the consciousness change that we’re undergoing. As a consequence of that the planet is warming up a little. But it’s only minor warming and man’s activities have nothing to do with changing climate.

Patrick: How do you think this solar activity is tied in with the 20/12 consciousness change paradigm that’s going on?

Chris: Well everything is tied in together. We’re in a massive energy source right now in alignment with the centre of the galaxy which only happens every 26,000 plus years, which means we have a massive flood of energy coming into the solar system and in response the sun is producing considerably more energy than ever before. Every single planet in the solar system has started waking up. If you think of a planet as a consciousness, every single one of them is responding to the change that is going on and what is happening on Earth is timed to coincide with the galactic energies.

So everything is coming together at the same time with the same purpose to wake humanity up to allow us to integrate the whole of the soul back into the body. We’re not going anywhere, we’re not leaving the planet and ascending to some supposed 5th Dimension and all the rest of it. What would be the pint of being on Earth to complete our consciousness to being the soul back into the body if we had to go somewhere else to complete it. We’re on Earth to be here to do it.

Patrick: But I think there are some very reputable sources who say we have only just begun this phase they call the kaliyuga so how could we have this great awakening at just the beginning?

Chris: Well what we need is to bring the consciousness back into the body. That is the first and primary step we need to make. Once we have achieved that then the possibilities that we can bring about on Earth are infinite. Certainly we can clean up the mess we’ve made, get rid of pollution and return the Earth to its pristine state. That would be the first thing we’d do.

And since people will be fully aware of who and what they are, what their origins are, where they’ve come from and so forth, and what their purpose is on earth and that changes everything.

Patrick: What can people do to clear these disease causing emotions?

Chris: There is a very simple process based on a native American tradition called the give-away. If you can identify a person in your life who has caused you a lot of problems where you should have screamed and shouted at them and you didn’t do anything about it, like most of us do. What you do is you write them out a letter with a pencil on an old newspaper . You write what you would have exactly wanted to say to them. The important thing is you don’t read it back. Because if you read it back you are just taking the emotions back in.

So what you need to do is get the emotions out and so you are giving the emotions to the paper. This is not a one off situation. Let’s face it we’ve all built up a lifetime of emotional debris through our systems. You will need to do this many times,
    so if you write the giveaway and then you think back on the event and still feel emotions attached to it, then you will need to do more giveaways over that situation. Once you can think back to it and just see it as an event without emotion attached to it, then you’ve cleared it.

Patrick: And should we be asking for or giving forgiveness while we write this?

Chris: Just writing it basically. And then rip it up into small pieces and burn it if possible. You are releasing the emotion you are holding and you’re releasing your version of the events. If you confront somebody with the situation more often than not they won’t even remember it. It is you who are holding the remembrance and having the affect of whatever it was on YOU. You just need to get that emotion out of the body. It’s very simple and most people resist doing it because it sounds stupid but until you try it you don’t realize how powerful a tool it is. It is very effective and I’ve had people remove cancers from their body by using this method.

Once you start writing you will be amazed at how much of this emotional rubbish you are carrying around with you.
    I haven’t really used it much because I tend to be very honest with people. So I tend to express what I think and feel within a situation anyway. It tends to get me in trouble sometimes but it prevents me from storing old emotions. The best is to be able to look someone in the eye and be totally honest with them in the most loving way that you can. That’s the best way possible.

But of course for most people you’re going to end up getting fired or excommunicated from the family so in the meantime, using this writing method clears all the emotions out of you and removes symptoms of any illness.

Chakras are no longer the traditional rainbow colours. Colour is a function of frequency and since 1996 with the rising frequencies we have changed the colours of the chakras.

Most people now have transparent chakras with no colour to the background at all, but there are ribbons or flecks of colour within the chakra. A lot of people have no colours at all, in other words they’re just pure soul energy and once you get to a certain point in this process of change the chakras disappear altogether. All you have is a column of single energy up and down the spine with sort of lower frequency at the base of the spine and higher frequency at the crown. There are no energy markers which is what the chakras really are along the spine. They just all disappear.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

citsym (28th October 2015), donsan (26th October 2015), Elen (26th October 2015), Greenbarry (27th October 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,260 Times in 397 Posts
    Yes, the jury is still out.

Yet, Keshe has already been indicted in "handing out false information". This has not been proven. As, the judgment call - "ravings of a madman" has been handed down by Herbert before the trial has even been docketed.

One needs to question the veracity of the one making such an allegation.
    The Velon are well on their way out, imo. But, obviously, the thread needs to concoct ways of continuously being "bumped".

It was clearly outlined WHY he's not under Velon influence.
    But in seeing that a particular intelligent scientist, perhaps on the level of a Tesla, is viewed as having been downloaded with Velon ideology is preposterous, to say the very least. Making claims as such could be instilling a kind of McCarthyism flavor to this thread & the person who's created the thread.

He is not the only scientist with free energy invention.
    Certainly.
    But he is the only one that I have come to know that is intelligent enough to undermine those nations & the leaders of those nations who would not like their positions of power & their ability to accumulate wealth to dissolve into "thin air" - the banksters, of course, would be included in that bunch. He's intelligent enough to thwart an assassination attempt made by this motley mob. If you happened to miss what he was saying in that video clip, his mode of operation includes managing to bring back power (and I don't mean only 'electrical' power) into the hands of the individuals.

Quote Originally posted by Anastasia View Post
    No but being reprimanded by off planet beings, warning us of near future catastrophic events, technology to change our atmosphere, and technology to take us off planet is. All information I have read from his website. The jury is out on Keshe in my opinion.

He is not the only scientist with free energy invention.
    Last edited by turiya, 26th October 2015 at 15:00.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

ERK (26th October 2015), Greenbarry (27th October 2015)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Turiya:
    I’m taking the high road on this one rather than allow you to descent my thread into negativity with your ad hominem attack. There never was a disagreement except the one you have fabricated by taking my words out of context. If you had read all my comments you would see that I absolutely credit plasma technology as the perfect route to “free” energy. To repeat myself, It is based on the energy of the atomic vortex, which is the building block of this conscious universe. And it is the clean way that the E.T. space ships are powered. The big mistake our electrical engineering schools made was picking apart the monatomic structure instead of working with it.

Clearly the Rockefellers would not be selling off 80% of their oil holdings if they did not know something was coming in the way of another source for energy. So yes I do see “free” energy coming.

You either did not read my words thoroughly, or you purposely took my words out of context. I had already stated that the plasma physics was good science that makes perfect sense. I also said that I did not have the answers as to whether Keshe was legitimate. I said that if his blue box has to be connected to the grid then it is not perfected yet. I have lots of questions but no answers. I was outlining some of the possibilities.

Keshe himself says his blue box will be hard to control and he further indicates that it is not perfected when he says it can be improved so that it works without the need for wires.

When I said he was a madman, I was referring to the warning he made. Any “scientist” who warns us that another sun is going to destroy Earth in the next 30 years can’t be taken seriously. He talks like a madman.

And if he is a legitimate “scientist”, why would he warn of an impending earthquake measuring 25 on the Richter scale? Any real scientist would no better. Even your friend Bill Ryan agrees with me on that one.

So where is he getting the science behind this blue box? Well it could be intuitive, and he could have a lot of help.

But his warnings I just described are straight out of the Velon fear tactics book.

Time will tell, but IF his technology is what allowed the Russians to shut down the electronics on the American war ship then more power to him, and IF his technology has cleaned up Fukishima, then ditto.

My question for you Turiya is why would a fully integrated soul require technology? And where does free energy provide an incentive for humanity to do their inner work towards becoming wholly human? I’m talking about the technocratic society

I have lots of questions but my main aim is to keep this thread in a positive vein.

So I’m posting in full the best news I’ve heard this year. That is Carl Boudreau’s analysis of the astrology for October. In it he states that Saturn, beginning this month, is finally exerting its influence of grounded common sense again to take out the elite insanity we have been living with since the early 80’s. This influence will last for the next 35 years or so.

Hopefully this means Putin can teach Trudeau and Trump to get behind the people for a change and implement what we all want – peace and a pristine Earth free to expand with a rising human consciousness. Fully integrated souls can clean the planet up without the need for technology. But for travelling in space, plasma technology offers the cleanest possibility.

That is the positive end this Chris Thomas thread is dedicated to.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/carl-...07984049347524

Astrology Status for October 2015 - The Threshold - posted 09/18/15
    September 18, 2015 at 7:22pm
    Not Just Another Ingress

I think the best way to understand October 2015 is as a followup to Saturn’s re-entry into Sagittarius for the full transit. This ingress is one of those astrological events whose truly immense significance can easily be missed.

It’s true that October will be about coming to terms with the complexity and difficulty of the energies unleashed in September, among other things (http://on.fb.me/1FMYcNo). But the deeper astrological truth about October is that it will help us once again bring the gifts of Saturn to bear against injustice, inequality, exploitation and oppression. Saturn’s Sagittarius ingress will end a hazardous, decades long odyssey for Saturn and the world.

Saturn and the Major Planetary Cycles

Astrologers who study the long term, pay special attention to the cycles of the outer planets: Saturn/Pluto, Uranus/Pluto, Neptune/Pluto cycles, etc., etc. In this post, I will be primarily concerned with recent Saturn cycles.

Such cycles begin with a conjunction and end when the two bodies return to conjunction decades later. In the first half of these cycles, beginning just after the initial conjunction, the planets move toward opposition. During this phase, until the point of opposition, the faster moving, separating planet, remains subordinated to the the slower moving planet.

Beginning in 1980, all of the outer planets, including Saturn, gathered in a fairly tight grouping in signs closely identified with the 1% - power signs. Consequently, all of their Saturn cycles began at roughly the same time.

As a result, during those years, Saturn was subordinated to Uranus. Uranus was subordinated to Neptune. Neptune was in turn subordinated to Pluto. The combined power of all the outer planets was subordinated to the power of Pluto. The power of the outer planets was woven into a single intense current of social, economic and political power under the sway of Pluto, a planet associated with the use of power for its own sake.

Pluto would be supreme. Saturn would remain in a deeply subordinate, weakened position in relation to the other outer planets for the better part of the next 30 years. While Saturn was so subordinated, the world, freed from the discipline of careful thought and hard work, would get progressively more out of control.

Advantage the 1%

This alignment took place in the signs Libra thru Pisces - signs closely associated with society’s social, cultural, economic and political elites - the 1%. This new concentration of power was in addition to the considerable advantage the elite already had by virtue of their position in society.

Under the influence of this grand alignment, every conceivable effort was made to channel social, cultural economic and political power into the hands of the 1%.

A World Without Saturn

Saturn stands for sober and objective judgment. It tests our reasoning, our skills and our assets against reality. It imposes discipline and hard work. It engenders good conscience and strength of character.

Saturn is blind to privilege. Its reason is unfailingly rigorous. Its commitment to the truth is unimpeachable. Its sword cuts both ways.

With Saturn subordinated to Pluto, et. al., little if any defense remained against the accumulation and inevitable abuse of power by the overly empowered 1%.

With Saturn’s influence so seriously impaired, rules were bent and broken with relative impunity. Science and sound reasoning took a back seat to demagoguery. The truth gave way to outright lies. The public conscience was muted. Nothing was out of bounds if it increased the concentration of wealth and power in the hands of the 1%.

The grand alignment has been breaking up slowly for some years, now, and it will continue to break up in slow stages over the coming decades.

One of the things we can look forward to in the near term, though, is the return of Saturn’s power. Saturn will dramatically re-empower those among us who fight for social, political and economic justice.

Saturn in Sagittarius, a Major Milestone

As explained above, during a Saturn cycle, Saturn will initially break free of the slower moving planet’s dominance at the halfway point, at the opposition. Saturn does not actually come into its own, however, until it squares the slower planet in the final quarter of the cycle, as it returns to conjunction.

Accordingly, Saturn reasserted some of its power when it squared Pluto from Libra in 2009-12. Saturn will assert significantly more of its power as it squares Neptune from Sagittarius.

In fact, Saturn in Sagittarius is forming a T-Square with Jupiter in Virgo and Neptune in Pisces. The intense, prolonged friction from this T-Square will affect all of the mutable signs - the signs that govern the creation, maintenance and dissemination of thought.

In so doing, the T-Square will burn off the grit of lies that has frozen the gears of reason. It will dispel the fogs that blind people to the truth and to their own best interests.

Saturn’s Sagittarius ingress will, in effect, empower those who speak truth to power. It will awaken reason and conscience from their long slumber.

For the first time in many decades, the 99% will have the tools to block further abuses by the 1% and roll back previous abuses. They will have the resources to find genuine, truthful answers to the countless questions enveloping us.

Imposing Truth on Power

One of the most insidious effects of the great alignment of the last thirty-some years was the creation of a worldview enshrining the ideas and false principles that supported the supremacy of the 1%. This great body of lies flourished and grew for decades in Saturn’s absence. A great density of lies shielded the 1% against the truth and the consequences of their actions.

On of the most important and empowering effects of Saturn’s ingress will be to destroy this false worldview, suppress the demagoguery it engenders and answer the lies that breed oppression and exploitation. The ingenious lies that used to set the ignorant marching will fall flat.

Truth will begin to matter again. It will become progressively easier to convince each other and ourselves to do the right thing for the right reason. Blessed once again with conscience and the power of individual thought, people will break free of the oppressive system we have created since the 1980s.

So think good thoughts about Saturn, and spare a generous thought for the Sagittarians who actually have to deal with Saturn in their Sun sign.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

Anastasia (30th October 2015), citsym (28th October 2015), Dreamtimer (27th October 2015), Elen (27th October 2015), Greenbarry (27th October 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,260 Times in 397 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Herbert View Post
    I also said that I did not have the answers as to whether Keshe was legitimate. I said that if his blue box has to be connected to the grid then it is not perfected yet.
    I have lots of questions but no answers. I was outlining some of the possibilities.
    Well, let me see if I can assist you with your misunderstanding...
    The world is run on electrical grids that is rather wasteful & inefficient in its use of copper wiring. All people & governments presently are attached to a grid to receive their electrical power. To make the transition into plasma as a power source for the population at large - i.e. to eventually replace the current system - Keshe has managed to initially merge his plasma system with the present grid system. It really is quite ingenious, imo.

You should really view a few of his workshop videos so you can understand the logistics directly from the man himself. But I will do my best to explain in brief…

After first connecting a magrav power system to a home system, it needs time (approximately 3 weeks or so) to slowly & thoroughly nano-coat the copper wiring system of the home system. After this nano-coating (which creates a superconductivity layering of the home system’s electrical wiring), energy output will slowly (overtime) increase. According to Keshe, after some point in time, beyond the initial nano-coating of the home system, the magrav power system can then be totally disconnected, as the home's nano-coated system will then be providing the power – without being connected to the electrical grid system.

Quote Originally posted by Herbert View Post
    Turiya, I’m taking the high road on this one... ...There never was a disagreement except the one you have fabricated by taking my words out of context.

When I said he was a madman, I was referring to the warning he made. Any “scientist” who warns us that another sun is going to destroy Earth in the next 30 years can’t be taken seriously. He talks like a madman.

And if he is a legitimate “scientist”, why would he warn of an impending earthquake measuring 25 on the Richter scale? Any real scientist would no better. Even your friend Bill Ryan agrees with me on that one.
    Isaac Newton is ultimately considered a "legitimate scientist" by mainstream science who also had predicted the end of the world in 2060. Yet his gravitational theory has widespread acceptance regardless of his "madman" 2060 prediction.

Document Reveals Newton Predicted the World Ends in 2060
    SOURCE

And, speaking of fabrication... I have to sincerely confess that I am quite envious of you that you actually had a discussion with scientist Bill Ryan on this issue over this earthquake Richter Scale issue, and to find that he had actually agreed with you. But then, I really don’t understand why you stated that Bill Ryan is ‘my’ friend, which intrinsically implies that Bill is not your friend, yet you further state that he agrees with you on this Richter Scale issue. I really shouldn’t have to point it out, but will anyway, that simply repeating something that Bill’s science mind has posted on his PA forum regarding what Keshe has stated doesn’t exactly mean that he agrees with you. But will not provoke you to go any further into this particular matter. It only raises the age old question of 'what came first – chicken or egg'?

In addition to the above, I would think Bill Ryan would quietly & sincerely like me to disappear from the PA forum. It would not bother him in the least to see that this one particular bothersome gnat would disappear & stop pestering the rest of the herd with any further postings there.

If you haven’t noticed, we are living in unprecedented times of great change and potential calamity. The very foundations of our world are being shaken to their core and this will undoubtedly continue to increase in magnitude. These are times of great awakening and awareness.

My question for you Turiya is why would a fully integrated soul require technology?
    Clearly, it is understood that a fully integrated soul would not ‘require’ any technology. Certainly, a fully integrated soul would be considered a non physical entity, as in an ‘Angel’ - one of the non-physical race of beings.

I think you’re mistaking a fully integrated soul with a human being that contains a fully integrated soul. You are forgetting that a human being that contains a fully integrated soul is still a physical being living on this physical planet Earth... unless of course you are a "believer" that humanity will be elevated & moving off world into the 5th dimension.

Therefore, a fully integrated physical being would be capable of creating technology that any particular situation requires… to create a better situation - to create a better physical planet than the one that one has been physically born into. It would then be more of a matter of what existence would require of a human being with a fully integrated soul. I would say it would not be for him (as an ego) to decide, as in such a state one becomes more aware of what the need is of the human collective. What any particular fully awakened physical individual would do at any given moment in time would not be an easy thing to say or predict, as all individual physical beings would have their own freedom to choose - Freely to go their own way, free to take on responsibility of what is needed for the collective whole.

And where does free energy provide an incentive for humanity to do their inner work towards becoming wholly human?
    Well, I’m surprised that this would need to be explained to you.
    Man (and/or woman) only becomes interested in looking for higher spiritual aspects of himself (or herself) when the life s/he is living has reached a level of affluence. Only then will an individual have the time & focused intent to move his energies into higher states of consciousness – Creativity, art, music, technology. Only when a society or community of people that are living in affluence will the energy of the collective be more easily capable of moving upward onto higher levels of consciousness.

An individual that lives in an impoverished state of existence is much too occupied / pre-occupied with the concerns of his own survival to bother with being in search of a more elevated way of being. Continuously focused on how to survive day to day – the main focus is on putting food in one’s own mouth & in the mouths of his family members – one could care less about the inner workings & higher aspects of his own being, as s/he would not have the luxury of time to do much else. Only when the basic needs are taken care of, will one have the time to move the focus of his life inwardly & upwardly.

Not having to be a slave to paying a food bill, utility bills, mortgage payments, for the gas & oil, that goes into a vehicle so one can rush to work with all the other members of humanity, just so one can make the payments on the slave taxes imposed on a supposed ‘right’ to live & work & earn wages… which has somehow, at some point in time, been turned into a kind of ‘privilege’ given by the State… whereby ‘rights’ are not subject to being taxed, only ‘privileges’ are subject to taxation. The world has certainly been turned upside down – and is at present standing on its head! You can thank the banksters & worthless politicians in the manipulation of this to occur.

Keshe's attempt to free man up from governments & corporate & bankster control would only be but beneficial for human beings to create more affluence on this planet, allowing the average human being to have the time & the luxury to focus on higher aspects of living life.
    I’m talking about the technocratic society
    Not sure what you are saying with this last part, you’re suggesting that Keshe is a technocrat?
    I don’t think so.
    Wikipedia gives the definition of a technocrat: “Technocrat has come to mean either "a member of a powerful technical elite" or "someone who advocates the supremacy of technical experts"

Keshe is teaching everyone he can to becoming their own plasma engineering expert, creating their own power units. This week he’s providing the blueprint for anyone & everyone to make their own system. Youtube videos are at this time ever more abundantly present on the internet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYImMFQMP5U#t=1h13m17s

Astrology Status for October 2015 - The Threshold - posted 09/18/15
    September 18, 2015 at 7:22pm
    Not Just Another Ingress
    Yawn... as ninety-nine percent of astrologers only bluff.
    Last edited by turiya, 29th October 2015 at 22:06.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

Anastasia (30th October 2015), citsym (30th October 2015), Greenbarry (30th October 2015)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanks Turiya for sharing your opinions and explaining how the Keshe system is supposed to work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eN9eoOrvOE

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eN9eoOrvOE

First I would like to point out that in some ways Keshe is his own worst enemy. He knows his stuff when he stays in his field of Plasma physics. When he steps out of his field and talks about things he knows nothing about , like what planets or suns are heading toward Earth, or earthquakes where he seems to have no comprehension about the physics of Earthquakes, that is when he hurts his own reputation. He still talks about gravity and I’m not certain yet whether he has grasped that the energy of “mechanistic gravity” is in fact a misnomer for consciousness.

At 1:35 into the video Keshe begins talking about how the physical body works in terms of plasma physics.

His theory seems very sound to me based on my own limited knowledge. The problem he has is communicating the theory in plain English. Every time he comes close to saying something meaningful toward adding to my understanding he goes into a mumbled gibberish. This is extremely annoying to someone who wants to grasp the essence of what he is saying. In a University 101 class in plasma physics I would be one of the first students to get up a petition to have him removed and replaced with someone who could speak proper English. Even when he asks someone competent in English to share information, that person gets cut off in mid sentence and Keshe takes over lapsing into his confusing gibberish. It's infuriating at times for the student.

I think the problem is partly the microphone and partly that he runs his words together. So a competent English speaker could say in one quarter of the time , what it takes him more than 8 hours to say. Most of us do not have the time to spend listening to so much confused English and this is why so many intelligent people have expressed their annoyance and therefore mostly discounted his science.

That is a shame on several levels because the science is good and takes us to a greater understanding of how the body works. If the group human consciousness is not ready for this depth of knowledge about how our body’s work, even in terms of emotions, then his technology is doomed to failure. The point is sometimes made that we need a certain percentage of acceptance about anything in the world before it can happen which could be described as the 100th monkey scenario. It really comes down to our group vision for our future. As things stand now, it's going to take a major shift in group consciousness for plasma physics to take hold. But because it is about how our physical bodies work,(at least the 3% of DNA which keeps us healthy) eventually it will be accepted.

Here is part of what he is saying which makes sense to me:

In terms of healing the human body, his plasma technology offers perfect functional efficiency. Some people panic when they hear the words "perfect human" in this video. They fear he is talking about the Velon aim, as stated by Chris Thomas, of a perfect human template, that is perfect for them to control. Meaning they want to re-invent humanity. Their efforts failed using eugenics and it failed using the human genetics program (ie the human genome which got way laid by the relatively new science of epigenetics), as explained in C.T.’s DNA essay found in the index of this thread.

So they fear Keshe is working for the Velon or CIA or black ops military. Unlike in the case of the obvious attempts on C.T.’s life for everyone to see in his interview Bases 8, Keshe does not have any obvious proof they tried to kill him, as far as I have seen.

But the fears are groundless because when he says “perfect”, he means the technology offers perfect efficiency in terms of the body’s efficiency of operation and quantity of energy without changing the human quality of individuality. As he says every individual is unique in their electromagnetic energy signature or their DNA. The device only improves your ability to be who you already are, with more energy. As he says you feel it, the energy transfer is huge.

Anyway he goes on to describe how the body uses plasma physics in the blood and lymphatic system. And what interests me is how he describes the body as having vertical torque in the way it fires nerves as square waves rather than using round waves which can be thought of in terms of the Bell Curve. Square waves and vertical torque not only describe how an electric motor works but also how divine feminine knowledge is arrived at. It’s there immediately and when a neuron fires it immediately reaches its peak of energy and then is gone. There is no lead up as in an increasing process. It’s an event. This is how the divine feminine operates. It's based on experience and that is how plasma physics works.

In contrast a gasoline engine uses horizontal torque which is the masculine mind. It takes time as a process of deductive reasoning or gradual acceleration with the engine. So he clearly understands how the feminine views the world from a heart oriented, peaceful emoted holistic perspective and the masculine from a mind oriented and more individuated perspective. He goes on to talk about emotions in terms of RNA. In general he is talking about the 3 % DNA we all have which operates the physical processes of the body (as explained by Chris Thomas) and how emotions are generated.

Keep in mind that we all process both divine masculine and feminine energies but the feminine is more god oriented you might say. That’s when he gets into Mythra as the first prophet of holistic, feminine-derived knowledge.

So we interact with each other through our own unique magnetic fields or consciousness. Science will advance greatly when it understands this plasma technology. By the way, the sun, moon and planets also interact in this conscious way. As conscious individual souls, we attract.

This is a very incomplete summary. I have not had time to finish watching so he may get into DNA, I don’t know.

I am still operating a farm so I will add to this if and when I get the time.

I'm back to explain something very interesting. If you build your own plasma technology, it will offer you optimum efficiency. That is because it contains your own DNA imprint with all your hope and optimism as to what you need for your family and home and bodies and crops. But there is one caveat. If you build it while in fear ( the opposite of love) or uncertainty and worry then the efficiency will be minimal. I don't know it might even be bad for you.

This problem will be most common with those who are not comfortable working with their hands and are uncertain as to how to build it with no comprehension of whether they are doing it correctly. Wrapping the wire allows you to imprint your unique DNA onto the wire coil. If you have a discomfort level in making your own, you may be better to buy one even though it will be less efficient than those who make their own with competence, love and confidence in how it will improve their lives and the operation of their homes and/or bodies. Their DNA imprint will not be in a purchased device so it will not be geared to their own personal requirements. However it will stil be beneficial.

This information parallels the information given to readers of the Anastasia books (The Ringing Cedars). She describes something akin to plasma physics when she talks about how to plant seeds in your garden or even a tree with you own tender, loving care and unique energy signature. I don't have a quote but off hand she explains that you should hold the seed in your mouth before you plant it so that it knows what your body needs for perfect health. In that way the vegetable you raise with your own hand or foot print in the garden soil will tell the vegetable what type of energy it needs to generate in your food for optimal health. This is a loving connection between you and the plant. Anyone who loves gardening will understand what I am saying.

So Keshe and Anastasia are thinking on the same wavelength in terms of monatomic plasma physics and love energy.

By the way, Anastasia is a fully integrated human being. One of those 3-5 million fully integrated physical humans living in isolation but very much involved in the remote work of EMPOWERING THOSE WHO INSPIRE; INSPIRING THOSE WHO EMPOWER
    Last edited by Herbert, 3rd November 2015 at 03:22.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd November 2015), Anastasia (30th October 2015), citsym (30th October 2015), Elen (30th October 2015), Greenbarry (1st November 2015)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    The last of 11 interviews Chris Thomas did between June 2009 and August 2013 was with Robert Stanley on the Fourteenth faction lizard energies which were introduced to Earth, via contaminated souls, 8,000 years ago in terms of time (speed of light) within our solar system (mixture of energetic dimensional vibrations).

Those energies were removed by Merlin in March of 2002 when the Black Holes were shut down and closed. In January of 2014 Stephen Hawking, who built his reputation on Black Holes and Event Horizons, came forward to say Black Holes do not exist.

Anyone who was using those lizard energies to remove other's free will, (The Vatican, Pappy Bush, the late Queen mother) lost those unnatural abilities(in terms of this free will universe) when the Black Holes, that were removing energy from our life-promoting, fully conscious universe to an adjacent universe, were closed. That lizard energy has been gone now for over 13 years so I see no reason to dredge up the past which we are well advised by Chris Thomas to let go of with our inner work and the Giveaway. So I won't be posting that interview here.

Instead I will post something more in keeping with the positively changing energies toward cleaning the planet up and freeing humanity to heal. With our group consciousness and individual abilities we have the power to create the future we want to see for Earth and all of life. As we slowly move through the process of becoming wholly human, we will find that to be a fully integrated human being is to be a healer.

So here is what Kelly La Sha has to say along those lines. The only thing I would add is that by intention, does not mean forcing it with will power. Rather it means allowing loves greatest desire to be made manifest on Earth. We are source and the cornerstone of source
    is love.

Benevolent Energy is always the product of finding balance within ourselves. We should not fear our own power, but rather embrace it.

The Power of Our Intention Decides Our Destiny

There are many threats that are being thrown in our faces as if a global awakening and ascension are not in our own hands. Whether they are all conspiracy theories or not, the fear that has spread across the planet has been quite effective; yet as we have seen, instilling fear is the only thing they have accomplished. As more whistleblowers have been coming out, we have been gifted with a broader picture of the rulers that govern our planet. The most frequent question asked is...

“What can I do about it?”... The answer is so simple!

Our intention is far more powerful than we have realized. We have to ask ourselves if we actually consent to our demise, and the demise of the entire human race, or not. We can either stock pile food, water, gold and silver, and/or use our intentions together to create the outcome and for the benefit for all.

In my own personal work and professional work with others, I have witnessed miracles of manifestation through the practice of intention. It can be practiced on your own in ceremony or collectively with others and even in momentary thoughts throughout the day. My invitation is for us to join together on a regular basis to intend a peaceful existence and sovereignty for all on earth and the imprisoned souls.

Our intention will be to co-create a peaceful existence and sovereignty for all on Earth united in time- across space all over the globe. I believe that the result of such efforts will be not only effective, but quite measurable as we witness the changes with our own eyes.

OUR STANCE MOVEMENT:
    THE POWER OF OUR INTENTION DECIDES OUR DESTINY
    A LIVE VIGIL, Nov. 8 2015

I will create a ceremonial space and guide us into a unified vision. One of the benefits of joining in a webinar is that we can see each other in person and then remind each other that we decided to do this together a long time ago. The days of isolation and solitude are over. Our cultures and governments have made every attempt to separate and de-tribe us for a reason, for we are very powerful in numbers as we stand in our unity.

End of Kelly La Sha

EMPOWERING THOSE WHO INSPIRE; INSPIRING THOSE WHO EMPOWER…

People sometimes ask how to recognize, in the moment, their higher self working in their lives. How to distinguish the higher self from just imagination or some outside source.

The following comes from a short essay that I heartily agree with, by Robert Shapiro. I think is an appropriate reminder because so many of us are now receiving, often daily, messages from our higher selves. Sometimes it's just a word repeating in our minds when we awaken in the morning. Sometimes it's an invigorating feeling in our body that travels around, it draws our attention and as we begin to ponder how to translate it into words, it excites us, and sometimes we even feel how it connects us to others and to the whole Universe.

Very often it is an inspiring idea that seems to be most appropriate to the time and energies coming in.

INSPIRATION IS NOT INSISTENT

Inspiration is something that is gentle and not demanding. It comes quietly, often suddenly, unexpectedly. It lingers for just a second, maybe less, and then it’s gone. It is for you to decide whether or not to act on it.

You will always know that this is inspiration from divine sources, including the spark of divinity within you, because it will be an inspiration to do something that is good and kind* (also known as benevolent). Always and only that.

So know this, inspiration is something you all have on a daily basis no matter what your circumstances in life but the reason I say it’s not insistent, it’s not demanding, is because it’s not part of the mind.

The mind can be willful and demanding and urge you to do things that may not be benevolent or may lead to something that isn’t benevolent. So, it isn’t always that way but it can be.

The will is demanding but inspiration is soft, it is gentle. It is a direct line from Creator and we are all a portion of that. I just wanted to remind you of this today because when inspiration is present it is an opportunity.

If you can, write some notes. Say even some words out loud to yourself quietly so that you have repeated the inspiration. It may not be in the form of a thought, it might be a picture or something like that. Say a couple of words to yourself.

If you woke up with the inspiration then have something by which you can say a couple of words or write a couple of words and then go back to sleep if you need to.
    Last edited by Herbert, 3rd November 2015 at 03:53.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

Elen (8th November 2015), ERK (2nd November 2015), Greenbarry (3rd November 2015)

Retired Member Wales
    Thanks
    This is the latest video from Simon Parkes. He knows Chris Thomas and the two differ on a few things but mostly agree. And in this video Simon mentions Chris....

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/fLPsjXXum98" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Christopherof STM View Post
    This is the latest video from Simon Parkes. He knows Chris Thomas and the two differ on a few things but mostly agree. And in this video Simon mentions Chris....

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/fLPsjXXum98" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Christopherof STM, please be advised that vBulletin's BBcode and common HTML code are not the same thing. Your video was not embedded into your post, and it took me some tinkering to find the correct URL, but I take it that this here-below is the video you wanted to include...

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLPsjXXum98

The best and easiest way to embed a video here is to simply copy over the entire YouTube URL and then click on the filmstrip icon in the toolbar of the editor — see the image here-below. You will then get a pop-up in which you can paste the video URL, and then it'll be correctly embedded into your post. It works with YouTube, Vimeo and yet a few other video websites.

That all said, I would also like to point out that Simon Parkes is deliberately spreading misinformation, and if he confirms things which Chris Thomas or anyone else in the alternative community has said, then it is only so as to lend more credence to his own story. It is a known tactic used by frauds, and it has only recently been illustrated here on the forum on account of Simon Parkes backing up parts of Corey Goode's story on the one hand, and Shane Bales (alias The Ruiner) backing up parts of both Corey Goode's story and Simon Parkes' story on the other hand. Furthermore, Shane Bales was also friends with Simon Parkes, and he used to be friends with Corey Goode.

These people all study each other's material and then back each other up on certain items so as to serve their own agendas. Shane Bales is a member (and former moderator) of Project Avalon, and Corey Goode has been a member there as well. Simon Parkes still is a member there as we speak. Project Avalon also has several threads on Chris Thomas, so it stands to reason that they would all be familiar with Chris Thomas' material.

Furthermore, there is a lot more to Simon Parkes than the above, but considering that he has already threatened to sue The One Truth as a whole, and both myself and yet another member as individuals earlier this year over things which came to the surface about him on a members-only thread here — which means that there are people among our members who copy back stuff to Simon Parkes and/or to Project Avalon, where (to the best of my knowledge) Mr. Parkes still enjoys the support and protection of the management — I think it's wiser if I don't say anything more here, and especially not since this very thread here is publicly visible to non-members.

As the Romans used to say, caveat emptor. Beware what you buy into.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Anastasia (9th November 2015), bsbray (18th November 2015), Dreamtimer (9th November 2015), Elen (9th November 2015), ERK (9th November 2015), gord (8th November 2015), Greenbarry (8th November 2015)

Retired Member Wales
    Thanks
    Thanks for the video embed information ! That video by Simon Parkes was last months. The one mentioning Chris Thomas is the November video. He mentions Chris at around 59 minutes, where he says how Chris agrees with him on most things apart from mantid beings.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLPsjXXum98

I take all "information" under advisement, trying to test my intuition to see what feels right for me. For me, it always comes back to CT's work and even though the goal of the human plan for full soul integration has not happened when CT said it "had to happen" I still believe in the process.
    Last edited by Christopherof STM, 9th November 2015 at 08:31.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Christopherof STM For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th November 2015), bsbray (18th November 2015), Greenbarry (9th November 2015), Herbert (9th November 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    After reading and discussing all of Chris Thomas work, Simon Parkes just wreaks of bullshit. Simon has mentioned CT more than once.
    Last edited by Anastasia, 9th November 2015 at 18:03. Reason: Adding info

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anastasia For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th November 2015), Elen (9th November 2015), Herbert (9th November 2015)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Anastasia View Post
    After reading and discussing all of Chris Thomas work, Simon Parkes just wreaks of bullshit. Simon has mentioned CT more than once.
    Hasn't he ever, hey?

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Anastasia (9th November 2015), Aragorn (9th November 2015), Herbert (9th November 2015)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Dealing With Negativity In a Responsible Way

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdhBv6eALxE

Raise Your Daily Vibration with Inelia Benz: Dealing with Sleeping Friends and Family

-By finding ways to keep our vibrations high we empower ourselves to take responsibility

Joy Is Contagious

Last edited by Herbert, 19th November 2015 at 17:26.

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

Christopherof STM (18th November 2015), donsan (22nd November 2015), Dreamtimer (23rd November 2015), Elen (18th November 2015), Greenbarry (20th November 2015), Margueritebee (24th March 2017)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    The First Born

The Universal Soul by Chris Thomas

Pages 95-98

The ‘official’ human population at the end of 2004 stood at 5,896,000,000. Of these souls in human form 108,000 were of Pleiadean origin, 98,000 of NGC [the geneticists] origin and 17,600 of Sirian origin. There were other races represented in the form of 156 of Grey origin and 220 of Velon origin. The remainder, the vast majority, were souls from the six non-physical races, the so-called ‘Angels’.

Except, not quite. There are other souls living on Earth in human form we have so far not mentioned. There are currently [2005] 15 of these souls in human form out of a total number of souls, in the whole of existence, of 1256.

These one thousand two hundred and fifty six souls are very, very special.

In the way that a soul can originate, first come into creation, on, say the Pleiades they would be described as Pleiadean in origin. These 1256 souls are First Born; their place of creation is Earth.

The first born began their story on Atlantis.

The human template was developed as the ‘standard’ pattern that any soul wanting to live as a human being on Earth needed to ‘adopt’ in order to achieve their wish. With the human template fully developed and completed, the next stage of human evolution could begin.

The Thirteen Beings [who make up the Universe’s envelope] maintain balance within this Universe and have the capacity to Create primary forms of life on behalf of the Creationary source. In order to bring about these new souls, the thirteen worked through their representative, the ‘Guardian’ of the Earth, the one known as Merlin. It was he who took on the task of drawing the energies through from the Thirteen and began the process of creating new souls whose home is Earth. Initially, only eight were created to see what the new souls were capable of and how they reacted to the very unusual nature of the Earth. These first eight were immediately successful and the other 1248 followed very quickly.

It is difficult to describe the differences between the First Born and the other souls who have chosen to take on the human template. They are fundamentally the same but with one major exception, the First Born resonate precisely with the energy frequencies of the Earth. No other soul, of any origin, quite fits the energy structures of the Earth, in the same way; these are perfectly matched and perfectly attuned to everything of the Earth.

The original plan was to create many thousands of these souls so that the Earth had an ‘indigenous population but, by this time on Atlantis, we had begun to realize that we were having problems and so the plans were put on hold until such time as there was full awareness of where the problems were coming from. When we destroyed Atlantis, the First Born naturally stayed on Earth to undertake the massive amount of repair work needed.

It is not always easy to look at Universal developments with anything other than human eyes. There is a Universal Soul, a soul that is this Universe. Every living thing that is within this Universe is connected to, and is a part of, the Universal whole.

From a human perspective, we would see there being a ‘hierarchy’ within the beings that inhabit this Universe. This really is not the case. Except for the actions of the Fourteen Faction and the actions of the Velon, everything that has occurred within this Universe has been a planned development, the chosen path of the Universal Soul. The development of the First Born is a natural progression of this chosen path. Nobody is seen as being ‘above’ another and certainly nobody is seen as being ‘beneath’. Every soul that inhabits this Universe is seen as equal and the same is true for the First Born. They have taken their place within the Universal whole and have been welcomed with open arms by all other souls.

The First Born are not here to usurp the current human population.

The Earth needed ‘hosts’ to welcome in visitors from other worlds and show them the way of being human. All are welcome to visit Earth, as long as they fit into the human template. We, who are currently in human form, undertook a task on behalf of both the Earth and the Universe to try to reconstruct the original template and we have nearly completed our job.

When we returned to Earth, 20,000 years ago, the first Born were here to welcome us back. Like all souls, the first Born are free to travel where they will throughout the whole of the Universe and choose to take on any form available, but they decided to stay with the Earth.

As the souls who have returned to Earth began to experience the difficulties described previously, the First Born were there to help. As a soul perfectly attuned to the frequencies of the Earth, they did not suffer the same ‘slowing’ as everyone else did.

By about 8,000 years ago, we were as we are now [sub-human] and we took our steps to find our answers by designing a new human template and undertaking our karmic lifetimes. The First Born could not fit into the new template. They were so in tune with the Earth’s energies that they could maintain the original template quite readily and the new template caused them too much disruption on a soul level.

This unexpected development meant that the first Born could play little part in our knowledge gathering experiences. If the First born took on a human life using the original template they would shine out like beacons and cause major disruption to our plans to find the answers to our problems. The way in which human nature was already developing meant that anyone who appeared to have knowledge or wisdom was held up to be a great ‘Soul’ and a great leader. If the first born took on such roles, it would lead to a dependency on the first Born for leadership and answers that would totally disrupt the Karmic process.

They have helped whenever and wherever they have been able to but we were already having enough trouble with religious leaders that it was considered too unsafe to allow the First Born to be amongst the new humans. They, sadly, had to just watch and wait until we had completed the task we had undertaken on the Earth’s behalf.

Page 98 bottom
    Over the past few yeas, those who are on Earth and are taking an active role in the Earth’s development, have come to realize that they are ‘here to do a job’. This is true. The job is to find a way to the conclusion of our chosen task. To find the answer to the question we asked ourselves 7,000 years ago. We are here to find a way for any soul who chooses to come to Earth to fulfil their full potential when they are here.

The human template we have been using to for the past 7,000 years does not allow us to be who we really are, nor can we fully appreciate the wonder that Earth truly is as we have to leave three quarters of our souls outside of the body. It is only when we have achieved our aim of fitting the whole of the soul into the physical body that we will fully realize that we have been working on behalf of the Earth, helping her achieve her aim of her own ‘children’.

There have been several times when we could have completed our knowledge – gathering process during the past 7,000 years, and this has given some of the First Born the opportunity to re-take human form. This they have done with great joy, but as we failed each time, they have tended to return in very small numbers at the start of each potential time of change.

As noted above, there are currently (2005) 15 living on the planet, mainly concentrated in Britain. Most are experiencing great difficulties in fitting into the modified human template even though it is rapidly being changed back to the original template energies. Several of those who were born a little too early have committed suicide as they could not cope with the template frequencies, nor could they find understanding among their fellow man. Of the 15 who have returned, 13 are currently under 12.

As we bring the Human Plan to its conclusion, a great many changes are taking place on Earth. The Earth herself is bringing about situations where she is able to act in ways of her own choosing.

The first action that has been recently (2005) brought into play is that her ‘children’, the First Born, are set to return. Not only to return, but for new souls to be created as ‘Earthlings’. Most of the original First Born will be reborn into western cultures over the next few years as we regain the original template.

But new souls have already been ‘created’ for Earth – new ‘First Born’ are arriving. These will be born to traditional tribal cultures in various isolated locations around the Earth. The first 13 mothers to bring in these brand new souls are already pregnant with this very special new life and were set to give birth in august 2005.

As humanity moves forward, more and more first Born souls will be created as we fulfil the promise made to Earth on Atlantis.

All of our hard work of the last 7,000 years has allowed us to find our way back to fitting into the original human template. As more and more people reintegrate their whole soul, the more the Earth can act. The more we regain our original aims, the more the Earth is set free. As we progressively fit the whole soul back into the physical, the more we give back to the Earth and the more she can act in the ways in which she wants.

The new First Born are not the only new life to come into being on Earth. Other forms of life are also arriving via comets. Some were previously extinct, some are entirely new. [The Dodo is back folks.]

[This removal of most of the Velon race to a solar system built for them just on the edge of our Universe] is an act of extreme sadness. The whole Universe mourns the loss of these peoples but the action had to be taken otherwise this Universe would have had to return to source. The Velon activities alone would have brought this Universe to a state where its existence would have been in doubt. To break the fundamental energy patterns in this way could have led to total collapse. Coming on top of the destruction wreaked by the Fourteen, there were insufficient resources to overcome this level of imbalance.

With the loss of the Velons, Earthlings, the First Born, will now take their place as the thirteenth race in this Universe.

Every single human being is the same. What makes us individuals is our consciousness.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

citsym (22nd November 2015), Elen (24th November 2015), Greenbarry (23rd November 2015), Sandra (23rd November 2015)