Page 138 of 258 FirstFirst ... 3888128135136137138139140141148188238 ... LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I was just wondering about you, Orbs. Glad to see you're still around.

Some folks could benefit from reading the akashic records on El Donaldo. T'would be quite enlightening, methinks.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th August 2019), Chris (11th August 2019), Elen (11th August 2019), Emil El Zapato (11th August 2019), Orbs (11th August 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    It’s a shame there is no interest Aragorn. Maybe in the future all of hard work Herbert did transcribing, etc. will be found and be of value to people. It’s been years since Chris wrote etc. (that I know of) and like an artist I thought maybe it would take off. Catch on.

So far we see it has not gained popularity and in fact lost momentum. This is a crowing victory for censorship. At least for now is my bet. Eventually some of the things Chris wrote about will bubble to the surface and I suspect his hard work will gain momentum then.

Chris was an optimist. He wrote about a future to good to be true. Said we were more than we could imagine. That the changes were happening already. That 4.3 million true human beings exist today. His information was optimistic.

Here’s something to think about. From what I recall there were about 2500 full soul humans on the planet when the pyramids were built. He wrote they were built psychically. He wrote the stones for Stonehenge were moved psychically.

My point? If a few hundred full soul humans working together could accomplish these feats, or even a few thousand, imagine what 4.3 million could accomplish?

Imagine it! Maybe the “good guys” have already topped the scale and all of us still embrace we can get our asses kicked into FEMAle camps, etc. because the bad guys are winning? Maybe they are in control of the media but are saber rattling more than anything?

Chris wrote the Pliadeans have 3 ships in permanent orbit as well. He wrote (an email I think) that weapon grade plutonium had been disabled because dirty bombs were buried. I really think I saw an email from him that said this.

I guess my message here is one of hope. Hope that good news is right around the corner. That it’s right in front of us but we don’t see it. Maybe we all need to consider how lucky we are to be ridding around the universe on the “blue planet.”

Maybe soon we will meet a full soul human being that inspires all of us to change our ways. Maybe the Earth and Sun will help in ways we can only imagine. Chris wrote about the Earth adding a new layer to the atmosphere and the sun giving off a 1000 times more energy than 50 years ago or so. Maybe they are truly working together right this second to help us change?

4.3 million full soul human beings have the psychic capability of way beyond the pyramid builders because of the numbers. Maybe they are working together in ways we can’t see for our benefit? The fact we are still here is something we all seem to take for granted. I welcome an invisible hand of help.

Here’s to a brighter future. I hope so with all my heart. Maybe you will consider hoping with all your heart too. Maybe that is the ultimate way of expressing energy that has the power to say “no more” because the future is OURS...

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th August 2019), Dreamtimer (11th August 2019), Elen (11th August 2019), Emil El Zapato (11th August 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thx Dream. I don’t have a tv and I don’t pay attention to theatre really.

I do wonder what his birth name is. I can’t tell you if the akashic would store that information or not. Chris said it recorded events but if you achieved such high profile as president etc. maybe something about you is recorded? I don’t know.

It makes sense your birth name would be recorded in your DNA. DNA is 97% memories according to Chris. 22% current life. It makes sense someone who could read your DNA would be able to find some ones birt name, etc.

Now we are scratching the surface of why these people are so well protected. Secret service etc. They don’t want anyone who can read their DNA anywhere near them... wow.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th August 2019), Elen (11th August 2019), Emil El Zapato (11th August 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,103 Times in 20,306 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    I do wonder what his birth name is.
    Donald John Trump, according to his Wikipedia page.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Elen (11th August 2019), Emil El Zapato (11th August 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,177 Times in 11,952 Posts
    Thx Dream. I don’t have a tv and I don’t pay attention to theatre really.

I do wonder what his birth name is. I can’t tell you if the akashic would store that information or not. Chris said it recorded events but if you achieved such high profile as president etc. maybe something about you is recorded? I don’t know.

It makes sense your birth name would be recorded in your DNA. DNA is 97% memories according to Chris. 22% current life. It makes sense someone who could read your DNA would be able to find some ones birt name, etc.

Now we are scratching the surface of why these people are so well protected. Secret service etc. They don’t want anyone who can read their DNA anywhere near them... wow.
    actually that is an interesting post, Orbs...but what is reading DNA mean... One thing I am sure of is that KellyAnne Conway is not a full soul human, perhaps a small piece but I doubt it.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th August 2019), Elen (11th August 2019), Orbs (11th August 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    One thing I am sure of is that KellyAnne Conway is not a full soul human, perhaps a small piece but I doubt it.
    Not a thread about US politics, this is.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    And I thought today was just another day! Wow Dream, I’m just blown away that your remarks would flush out something I never thought about.

If DNA is memory, and certain people can read DNA, it is possible to access what is stored there. The only limit is what is actually stored including how much detail.

Talk about being busted! Imagine if the level of detail was like a movie camera. Eh gads! Super busted!

I don’t know how a psychic can read it. I can’t recall how Chris read it. If he needed a sample, you sitting in the same room, if he had to touch you, or if he could just look at you. He wrote he could see energy patterns by looking at a person. I think he wrote about treatment including reading DNA for past life memories to help clear illnesses.

The question is can people read current life DNA? I can’t see the difference in past or current because they both store. It makes sense you can read current life DNA Memories.

A full soul human would have to be able to read DNA. If Chris and others can it should be a slam dunk.

So there you have it. A new set of questions regarding what it takes to read DNA? It makes sense these protected people don’t want samples of their DNA just anywhere now do they?

Can DNA be read by remote viewers? Could a psychic do this? Chris wrote about programs to attract psychic people. To recruit them. He wrote about rooms with children strapped to beds in cells made to do psychic things. It would appear they didn’t like Chris and his abilities either.

Full disclosure just got a new meaning. No more secrets...

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th August 2019), Chris (11th August 2019), Elen (11th August 2019), Emil El Zapato (11th August 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I’m just blown away. All this time this was right in front of us. The information required to try people for their crimes against humanity, treason, etc. is in their spit!

It’s stored. It can be read. All those pieces to puzzles are their. We are walking recorders. You can’t escape your own memories. Think of 9 Jaun Jaun alone? All this has been recorded to a certain degree.

Wow. Just wow.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th August 2019), Chris (11th August 2019), Elen (11th August 2019), Emil El Zapato (11th August 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I’m telling you folks this is an historical moment. Collectively we figured out individuals DNA has recorded truth and it can be accessed by gifted people. Current life memories are stored for short periods in the brain and transferred to DNA. Chris wrote about this explaining why alzheimer‘s sufferers could remember childhood vividly but not what they did an hour ago.

To hell with a polygraph! What happened (truth) is stored in the DNA of the perpetrator.

Take this information and run with it. The truth can be exposed more or less through someone’s spit.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    And I thought today was just another day! Wow Dream, I’m just blown away that your remarks would flush out something I never thought about.

If DNA is memory, and certain people can read DNA, it is possible to access what is stored there. The only limit is what is actually stored including how much detail.

Talk about being busted! Imagine if the level of detail was like a movie camera. Eh gads! Super busted!

I don’t know how a psychic can read it. I can’t recall how Chris read it. If he needed a sample, you sitting in the same room, if he had to touch you, or if he could just look at you. He wrote he could see energy patterns by looking at a person. I think he wrote about treatment including reading DNA for past life memories to help clear illnesses.

The question is can people read current life DNA? I can’t see the difference in past or current because they both store. It makes sense you can read current life DNA Memories.

A full soul human would have to be able to read DNA. If Chris and others can it should be a slam dunk.

So there you have it. A new set of questions regarding what it takes to read DNA? It makes sense these protected people don’t want samples of their DNA just anywhere now do they?

Can DNA be read by remote viewers? Could a psychic do this? Chris wrote about programs to attract psychic people. To recruit them. He wrote about rooms with children strapped to beds in cells made to do psychic things. It would appear they didn’t like Chris and his abilities either.

Full disclosure just got a new meaning. No more secrets...
    Well, I have done a small amount of psychic reading in the past, but I'm certainly no expert.

I used to do it with people sending me a photo of themselves, I then connected to them at the energetic level, some would say the soul level, even. It was then just a question of letting go and allowing the information to come to me. There was some amazing stuff that came through, though it wasn't always super-reliable. It is very hard to separate your own thoughts and expectation from what is gleamed externally. It takes a lot of practice and the ability to let go of your own mind and fully focus on somebody else's vibratory signature.

I know others who use a spirit guide, that sort of "fetches" them the information they need, including what may be stored in the Akashic records. These are usually spiritualists or mediums. They're much more talented and accurate than I am, so I try to stay away from this stuff, lest I give bad or tainted information. I think nobody is 100 percent accurate, so I would treat even Chris's information with caution.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th August 2019), Elen (11th August 2019), Emil El Zapato (11th August 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post
    It takes a lot of practice and the ability to let go of your own mind and fully focus on somebody else's vibratory signature.
    This ─ ─ absolutely. And it's very tricky, as I had to shamefully discover about 19 years ago.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Chris (11th August 2019), Elen (11th August 2019), Emil El Zapato (11th August 2019)

Thanks
    P.S.: Orbs, check your visitor messages, please.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Visitor messages?

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Visitor messages?
    On your profile page.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Elen (11th August 2019), Emil El Zapato (11th August 2019), Orbs (11th August 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Wow. Just wow.

If full soul humans can read DNA, and I’m convinced they can, then a full soul human could read the crimes against humanity, etc., someone has committed.

It is becoming obvious why those in control want to stop these changes from occurring at all costs. They would be completely exposed with decades of combined memories as proof.

I’m convinced more than ever the truth (what’s been done) will come out. DNA would have to store someone’s birth name and the controversial work of Ed Chiarini which claims humanity has been hijacked has been stored in all these individuals.

Their true identity would be valid in a court of law. It could blow this all wide open.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post: