Page 137 of 258 FirstFirst ... 3787127134135136137138139140147187237 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Mark passio has a definition for truth I find quite fitting. “Truth is what happened and what’s happening.” Something like that. I think, it’s possible, theoretically, good chance are not “knowing” and knowing is not guessing.

Opinion is not truth. Knowing is. A good example is do semi physical beings exist? It is bianary-yes or no. Do they? How does one answer this question? That’s up to the individual. However, what happened and what is happening are a constant.

I enjoy Chris’s work because I know semi physical beings exist. I also know the soul was split. I also know nobody can do it for you. I know religion is man made. I know non physical life in pure soul energy exists. I know history books have been scrubbed. I know the Illuminati existed.

I’ll stop there. Not a single one of the things I listed did I find out about from Chris anything. I found them out on my own. How ironic Chris wrote about all of them. What a coincidence.

Isn’t that something?

It’s all there. Couple hundred bucks will get his books. His essays are free. It’s all a choice. Do I believe in soul reintegration? Since I know the soul was split I suppose it will stay split until it becomes whole again. Having the whole soul inside the physical body seems organic and natural to me. So I believe it.

Where the 4.3 million really are etc. I take that without proof as whatever. Did Roswell happen? 1988-89 landing in Russia? These all have to be answered by the individual.

Your call. Are the hulls without rivets? Military have rivets? All up to you.

I’m not here to convince anyone of anything. Just trying to recommend Chris’s books.

How do I know some of these things? Hard work, sacrifices, and my own soul. I see so many searching. I wish you good luck. The truth is out there. I found it on my own so I guess I’m lucky. To bad it can’t be shared.

Nobody will listen. We all have to do it for ourselves. This is something Chris repeats in every thing he ever did. He nailed it.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Chris (23rd April 2019), Dreamtimer (23rd April 2019), Elen (23rd April 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    How do we do it ourselves? What does that mean? Finding a YouTube video we agree with? A book? Pictures?

I suppose it will be different with each person. I had a different approach. My soul told me to find the truth and I listened. I bought a digital camera and took pictures. I traveled. I learned from my own work. It cost money, took time, and was hard work.

I read a lot of disinformation. Researched enough where I don’t research anymore. Don’t take pictures hardly ever. Don’t want to widen my net, I want to narrowing it. I’m done.

I work a lot. Waiting for something bad to happen is odd. I have concentrated on myself with some success. Sharing has very limited success however. It’s not really worth it.

I am convinced we need some help. I’m sure we get a bit here and there but I think it is a bigger mess than most. It is interesting to see how little we agree on.

At least people here try. It’s hard to do it for yourself. We all couldn’t even agree what that means...

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th April 2019), Chris (24th April 2019), Dreamtimer (25th April 2019), Elen (25th April 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Since so many of us can’t agree on so much, I’m super curious exactly what truth others are looking for? What proof is required, etc?

What are some of you searching for? Doing research for? What are you trying to find out?

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th April 2019), Dreamtimer (27th April 2019), Elen (25th April 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,967 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    Since so many of us can’t agree on so much, I’m super curious exactly what truth others are looking for? What proof is required, etc?

What are some of you searching for? Doing research for? What are you trying to find out?
    My personal opinion is that there is way too much stuff in this so-called alternative community that people believe in because of cognitive biases. People believe in what certain authors, so-called researchers and/or YouTube talking heads claim because they are either in denial about something, or because they want (or do not want) to believe in something.

Searching for the truth begins, first and foremost, with being absolutely honest with oneself. If one cannot be honest with oneself about what one seeks, wants and does not want, then how can one expect anyone else to be truthful? Also, there is such a thing as theory of mind. Roughly speaking, theory of mind is the principle of recognizing that somebody else may have a certain opinion based upon their own interpretations, and that what they say may not necessarily be true, or may not correspond with one's own experiences and knowledge in other ways.

Again, absolute honesty with oneself ─ and knowing oneself ─ is the key. It all starts there. And for myself, I then also add my own scientific understanding, which is something often frowned upon within this so-called alternative community. Because the meme is that "we've all been lied to about everything" and that "everything you are taught at school is wrong".

Well, no, it's this "alt-world" meme that is wrong. It would make sense that the things you were taught in school would be wrong if you happen to have learned those things by rote learning, without understanding. But when it comes to science, there are testable principles and verifiable results involved. Science is something you must understand, rather than learn to recite the text by heart. And if the science doesn't agree with the meme, then the meme is wrong.

The best illustration of this dissonance between truth and misinterpretation can be found by listening to how small children explain things as they see them. And so it is within this so-called alternative community. People seek alternative explanations to the mainstream scientific narratives because they don't understand the science, and the alternatives they seek sound nicer to them, or are better aligned with their preconceived notions.

And there lies my problem with Chris Thomas and his material. I'm sure that Mr. Thomas would truthfully be reporting on things as he sees them ─ including his belief that he's tapping into the Akashic Records ─ but he is the only one who describes reality as he does. Even Andrew Bartzis ─ who also claims that he can read the Akashic Records and who himself is not without controversy either ─ doesn't agree with Chris Thomas, nor does Chris Thomas agree with him. And explanations like those from Chris Thomas and Andrew Bartzis are a dime a dozen within this so-called alternative community. And either they are all radically different, or else they corroborate one another because one source of information is actually based upon another, earlier source of similar information.

Let's take the Corey Goode phenomenon. Corey Goode says many of the same things that others have said before him. Does that make it the truth? No, it doesn't, because what Corey has done ─ and is still doing ─ is taking the claims made by others and then weaving them into his own narrative. And it's a reciprocating thing too. Corey used some of Simon Parkes' claims, and some of Richard Dolan's material, and some of Jordan Maxwell's material, and so on ─ basically, all of the stuff that Project Camelot had published ─ and in turn, Simon Parkes is now corroborating some of Corey's claims. Shane "The Ruiner" Bales did the same thing. He took the stories of Corey Goode, of Simon Parkes, and of so many others before him, and he wove them into his own narrative of how he was raised as an Illuminati member and how the alleged secret space program fits in with that, and so on.

They're all scratching each other's backs, or else they are accusing each other of having twisted "the truth". That's what Shane did with Corey. Shane took Corey's story, wove it into his own narrative, and then declared Corey a liar, so that Shane would come out the winner. And they're both narcissistic liars looking for a cult following ─ and with great success, I will add. Throw in a "truth broker" like David Wilcock and his (now former) connections to Gaia TV, and bang, you can start making money out of your concoctions. Secret space program mugs, sphere being alliance aprons, Blue Avian T-shirts, and whatever else was there?

Going back much farther in time, you can see the same thing with something more mainstream, namely the Abrahamic religions. First there was Judaism. Then there was Christianity. And then came Islam. And they're all talking about the same narrative, but with a different spin on things, and Muslims believe that their version is the only true version, because it was the last of the three to have been created. They consider Moses to be the first prophet, Jesus to be the second, and Mohamed to be the third.

When it comes to spiritual matters, then nobody can tell you "This is how it is." We live in a mortal realm, and the spirit world is unseen to us. So the only thing you have to go on is your own experience. But when it comes to the material world, that is not unseen. The material world is measurable, testable, and we can all agree on our observations of the numbers ─ maybe not on our interpretation of the numbers, but certainly on the numbers themselves.

I come from a hard-scientific background. No nonsense, no interpretations. Empirical stuff, and the testable formulas that yield the information. I am also extremely hard on myself in that I am always looking for the inner truth. I always endeavor to look past my own biases, so as to get to the objective truth. And then that, coupled with my understanding of science, is how I approach everything else. Doesn't mean that I would be closed-minded, but at least I know that my approach works for 99.9% of the cases.

As for what I seek... Well, I don't seek a whole lot anymore, to tell you the truth. Because in the end, it doesn't matter all that much anymore what's out there in the universe in terms of other civilizations et al. It's interesting, yes, absolutely. But it's not going to make one iota of difference for the kind of world we live in. Because that's a world of cold, hard facts, run by cold, hard psychopaths and Machiavellians. They create wars and pollute the planet so as to gain more personal power and wealth, and they care not about the consequences for anybody else, or for the ecosystem of the planet itself. As the French say, "Après nous la deluge""The great flood will come after we're already gone."

The one thing that keeps on frustrating me over and over, is how narrow-minded people are. Even the vast majority of the people within this so-called alternative community are narrow-minded, because they always fail to see the whole picture, and they dismiss what they do not want to hear, or they accept that which they do want to hear, all based upon their own biases. And these biases are all ─ and this is the treacherous nature of a cognitive bias ─ self-confirming. You believe something to be true because it agrees with what you had already told yourself earlier would be true.

For instance, the people who believe the world to be flat are constantly seeing "evidence" thereof, because they already have the cognitive bias that Earth is flat to begin with. And if you say it is not so, well, then I guess you must be in on the conspiracy to conceal the truth. See how easy that works?

It's yet another manifestation of the polarization effect. By assuming that we are being lied to about the simplest and most basic scientific facts ─ facts that people do not understand because they haven't studied science, or because they weren't paying attention during the science classes, or because the science contradicts a staunchly held religious belief, or because those people are simply too dumb ─ we are already creating an enemy, and thus an "us versus them" atmosphere. And once you get caught in that, it becomes very difficult to still get out, because the next step is the cult phenomenon ─ the peer pressure that keeps you trapped. And it wants to keep you trapped because if you were to leave the cult then the cult becomes weaker in numbers, and they can't have that.

It takes a tremendous amount of courage and integrity to find the truth, and when you find it, to face up to it. And then it takes even more courage to stand up to everyone who would rather see you abandon the truth and allow yourself to be lulled to sleep again within the paradigm of the cult ─ whether it's an actual cult/sect or whether it's a political camp, or whether it's a sports team fan club, or for that matter, some celebrity's fan club.

Self-deception is Man's innate opium that protects him from the hard truth about himself. And it might just be that this is what "the Original Sin" was meant to be the metaphor for.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Chris (25th April 2019), Dreamtimer (26th April 2019), Elen (29th April 2019), Orbs (25th April 2019)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    I blame the internet for the increasing dumbing-down of the population. The democratisation of information has had unintended side-effects in that everyone is now a Truth-seeker and Truth-Teller, no matter how dumb they are. This forum is a bit of a respite from that, but on others I have to deal with debilitating stupidity that just baffles me. Most posts are made by native English speakers who can't even read and write their own language properly, let alone that of others. They post new threads with several spelling mistakes in the title and when you read what they write, it's like reading an English essay from a fifth grader. I'm starting to think people should be required to pass basic literacy and cognitive tests before given access to a keyboard and the internet.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th April 2019), Dreamtimer (26th April 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post
    I blame the internet for the increasing dumbing-down of the population. The democratisation of information has had unintended side-effects in that everyone is now a Truth-seeker and Truth-Teller, no matter how dumb they are. This forum is a bit of a respite from that, but on others I have to deal with debilitating stupidity that just baffles me. Most posts are made by native English speakers who can't even read and write their own language properly, let alone that of others. They post new threads with several spelling mistakes in the title and when you read what they write, it's like reading an English essay from a fifth grader.
    I know what you're saying, yes. Many of those people have been residents here as well.

Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post
    I'm starting to think people should be required to pass basic literacy and cognitive tests before given access to a keyboard and the internet.

PROGRESS, n.

The way the internet has evolved from smart people sitting at dumb terminals toward dumb people sitting at smart terminals.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Chris (25th April 2019), Dreamtimer (26th April 2019), Elen (29th April 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Well, I certainly appreciate your answer Aragorn. I don’t know some of the players you speak of but I appreciate what you wrote.

I appreciate science. Very much actually.

I just wonder what people are searching for. It is a harmless question I think. I have posted a lot about what I searched for. Unfortunately for me I did find it. Hey Orbs, why is that unfortunate?

Because it came with a price I was not prepared to pay. It affected my entire life. There is no turning back.

I have tried to share this snd I have not done a very good job. This is why I tried to share what space craft look like. I wanted you all to know what to look for.

I want to reiterate, I was not prepared to pay the price. At this point, I’m finally past it. I’ve moved on.

What I found Aragorn does not discount or defy science. It is science. It’s the kind of science I like. At its heart is free energy technology and that is a game changer. The ships I have seen all use this technology.

Every thing I have seen is in flight. Bright of invisible. Back and fourth. Energy. Magnesium burning.

I don’t share everything because it won’t do any good. I just wish things were different.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th April 2019), Chris (26th April 2019), Dreamtimer (26th April 2019), Elen (29th April 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Chris, I have posted a great deal about mind control. The scope is so vast it cannot be quantified, fathomed, explained, undone, etc. It is what it is. Stupidity is part of it.

These people still have choice though.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (28th April 2019), Chris (26th April 2019), Dreamtimer (26th April 2019), Elen (29th April 2019)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    This forum is a bit of a respite from that, but on others I have to deal with debilitating stupidity that just baffles me.
    That's nice and sad all at once. And I am forced to agree. People who I know are actually smart are saying and believing stupid things because they're hanging in an echo chamber.

My brother is still saying that if people don't like how things are they should just move.

Gee, isn't that what immigrants are doing?

Gee, isn't that being a wuss, to run tail between legs and move because you don't like things?

Gee, isn't that patently un-American?

Take a look at who is saying to their fellow Americans, "Move if you don't like it." They've been saying it since the Bush years. I suspect they're many of the same who want black people to go 'back to Liberia'.

People are willfully full of shite. Plain and simple.

These people still have choice though.
    You're right, Orbs. And people are making choices to divide and draw lines.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (28th April 2019), Chris (26th April 2019), Elen (29th April 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Doing the right thing is expensive in every possible way.

I won’t take it back. I’ll never go back. I can’t.

I’m getting the living shut kicked out of me today but st the same time the people that care are showing up in droves.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (28th April 2019), Dreamtimer (27th April 2019), Elen (29th April 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Page 15 of he Human Soul Chris writes about the more soul we integrate the more answers we know ourselves via intuition.

Go ahead, disagree with that. We have the answers ourselves. Feel free to disagree. It’s your choice.

He recommends Steven Greer’s book hidden truth and forbidden knowledge and the great cholesterol con.

A good example is Ed Chiarini’s work regarding the Roosevelt’s. Nobody can tell you it’s true. You have to figure it out yourself. Same with Sandy Hook, etc. The big one is 9. 1. 1. Did a box cutter change the paradigm of a planet?

Chris says figure it out yourself. Go ahead, disagree.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (28th April 2019), Elen (29th April 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The mind control is staggering. People believe the TV.

Has anyone heard priceless whatever we’re removed days before the notre dame fire ?

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (28th April 2019), Elen (29th April 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    After rereading most of Chris’s books I’m pleased to say how grateful I am for his sacrifices. They effectively censored him and that takes quite a coordinated effort as well as significant resources.

It also requires a target. Chris was targeted for censorship and from his own words termination.

Ask yourself - do individuals get targeted to this maximum extreme for publishing fiction or truth? Fiction really qualifies as disinformation. Individuals are rewarded for publishing disinformation via salary, royalties, compensation, free from incarceration, allowed to live, etc.

Publish truth and a different story unfolds. The targeted individual pays a very large price. Ironically, it is the ultimate validation. Chris’s work has been validated. I for one simply say thank you Chris.

Godspeed. Forgive me sir but I have done what I could to spread the word and the only place left - this thread - that I am aware of championing your books has run out of gas.

I’m sorry...wish you and Di the best.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (30th April 2019), Elen (1st May 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    It’s hard to believe it has been more than 3 months since I made the last post here (above) and no one else has posted CT anything?

Ironically I keep rereading his books. I enjoy it and it seems I keep picking up on things.

I admit I’m a little surprised not a single post has been made. Is there another place people post about his books etc?

I can’t say much has changed, or at least that I can tell. The trumpet is so talked about it is a bit odd. I just don’t pay much attention to it all. Seems the status quo is prevailing.

I look for earth changes etc. Chris wrote about. Unfortunately I don’t have anything to report.

Hope everyone is doing well. All the best...

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th August 2019), Chris (11th August 2019), Dreamtimer (11th August 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    It’s hard to believe it has been more than 3 months since I made the last post here (above) and no one else has posted CT anything?

Ironically I keep rereading his books. I enjoy it and it seems I keep picking up on things.

I admit I’m a little surprised not a single post has been made. Is there another place people post about his books etc?

I can’t say much has changed, or at least that I can tell. The trumpet is so talked about it is a bit odd. I just don’t pay much attention to it all. Seems the status quo is prevailing.

I look for earth changes etc. Chris wrote about. Unfortunately I don’t have anything to report.

Hope everyone is doing well. All the best...
    Yeah, apart from yourself and some data-mining bots from China, virtually nobody has been looking at this thread anymore. However, we do have a relatively new member who has been visiting this thread, but they haven't posted anything yet.

Like you say, El Donaldo the Banana Republican™ is getting all of the attention these days.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Chris (11th August 2019), Dreamtimer (11th August 2019), Wind (11th August 2019)