Page 135 of 258 FirstFirst ... 3585125132133134135136137138145185235 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Agreed. We were told countless things that were not a lie. That’s a banana, a door, a tree, etc. seem to be true.

The orbit of all the heavenly bodies is perfect to me. Job well done I say. So the Earth wobbles. Actually, Chris wrote why it does wobble. I can’t recall if it was the explosion 3.9 million years ago or the sinking of Atlantis. I think it was Atlantis.

I like science Aragorn. I’m pleased you identified electromagnetism. Chris writes about that.

Yesterday is history.
    Tomorrow is a mystery.
    Today is a gift.
    That’s why it’s called the “present.”

My point is the sacrifices a “healer” made via contributions to our true history are more than a gift.

They are priceless.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th April 2019), Dreamtimer (7th April 2019), Elen (7th April 2019), Emil El Zapato (7th April 2019), Kathy (9th April 2019)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post

Yesterday is history.
    Tomorrow is a mystery.
    Today is a gift.
    That’s why it’s called the “present.”

My point is the sacrifices a “healer” made via contributions to our true history are more than a gift.

They are priceless.
    Love those words Orbs!

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th April 2019), Dreamtimer (7th April 2019), Emil El Zapato (7th April 2019), Kathy (9th April 2019), Orbs (7th April 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I am so over worked I have reached a wall. Chris’s contributions are priceless to me. This thread is like a sanctuary where I can be/share what is dear to me versus what is near me.

Working has consumed my everything. My soul is kicking the poop out of me again. It is so true our soul can affect us it isn’t funny.

I saw two people at a restaurant today which reminded me of something Chris wrote about regarding the soul - birthmarks. One guy had a round on on his bald head about the size of a US quarter. A lady had a large one covering most of her neck.

In s past life that dude was shot in the head. It was a bullett wound that caused enough trauma to manifest itself in another life. The lady was a victim of some kind of chemical or fire whatever in a past life is my guess.

I was NEVER taught any of this growing up. I was lied too about almost everything. You all are welcome to your opinion on this. Reincarnation was laughed at. Jesus did it for us because we can’t do it ourselves. The Big Bang bs. Gravity. Moon landings. Kennedy. UFOs. Fluoride. Spraying. Fiat currency. US/Russian anything. The Vatishit. God. Creation. Evolution. History. Wars. Politics. Secret society’s. The sun. The planets. Energy.

I could keep going. I was lied too about all these things. Read Project Human Extinction and post his good you feel about the matrix.

Google the secret pledge of the Illuminati. My gut says it is skull and bones. To build an illusion so big we will never see it. Fill our teeth with soft metals. We will NEVER travel through the stars. Drop by drop poison us.

Drop by drop. We can’t see them. They must never know they are our equals.

Right there is our true history in our face. God dam right they never wanted us to know we used to have the full soul inside the physical body and more importantly we still can! Via mind control and poison they are trying to stop us from fulfilling our potential. It’s time this shit show ends...

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (8th April 2019), Emil El Zapato (7th April 2019), Kathy (9th April 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,177 Times in 11,952 Posts
    What about this: Trying to place everything in its proper place is an impossible task. You know why so many things seem like lies...because we insist on interpreting what we learn as 'things'...hard and fast types of objects when in reality they are merely symbols of 'what is'. Completely open to our 'interpretation' of what they mean. If there is dissonance between our interpretations of things and what is...then we have only lied to ourselves. Or a more benign positive perspective would suggest that we have only misinterpretated, not lied. I think that approach to 'learning' is much healthier for the Universe and the beings in it.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th April 2019), Dreamtimer (7th April 2019), Elen (8th April 2019), Kathy (9th April 2019), Orbs (7th April 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Not, you recognize other beings. Forgive me, but I stick to this thread so the only comments I read are here. I didn’t know.

It’s not business to me. It’s personal. Especially the 14.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th April 2019), Dreamtimer (7th April 2019), Elen (8th April 2019), Emil El Zapato (7th April 2019), Kathy (9th April 2019)

Thanks
    Other beings might not even be relevant...it is our mind, our interpretation, our decision to make.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th April 2019), Dreamtimer (7th April 2019), Elen (8th April 2019), Kathy (9th April 2019), Orbs (8th April 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I know this may be hard to believe but I feel cheated. I’m part of a galactic family but I can’t hang with them. This bothers me.

A dowser once told me my soul origin is pliedian. I’m pretty sure Chris told him his soul origin was NGC584. I want to travel through the stars but can’t.

Why? Because we are quarantined.

My interpretation is I’m a prisoner and quite frankly those responsible need to be stopped. I’m not living the life I chose and having money won’t get me what I want. I want to be with my family.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (8th April 2019), Elen (9th April 2019), Emil El Zapato (8th April 2019), Kathy (9th April 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Page 292 PHE: 1968-69, Hong Kong Flu, H3N2, “The purpose of the chemicals in chemtrails is to help the viral envelope fuse with lung cells, permitting easier penetration and infection.”

I don’t know who actually researched this but preconditioning a population via spraying to increase yield is about as shitty as it gets. I’ve done my share of research on drones spraying as well. It is inherently dangerous etc.

The compartmentalization I spoke of earlier is in PHE. A combination of spraying and vaccinations to make humans more susceptible.

When the air is taken, and it has been, what is left? What are those that have the ability to chose to at least stop this insanity going to visibly do so?

They spray every day really. At different altitudes. We all just breathe it. It is also the biggest tell I can think of tipping the scale the trumpet is not a white knight. He flies everywhere and sees it. He does nothing about it. The sense of urgency was 30 years ago...

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (9th April 2019), Emil El Zapato (8th April 2019), Kathy (9th April 2019)

Thanks
    Hi Orbs,

This is not speaking directly to your post but I have other 'beliefs' regarding chemtrails. I think that at least some elements of the ptb are experimenting to find ways to 'clear' the air. It is obvious that the ostensible heads of government are not committed to saving humanity, so, in effect, somebody has got to do it.

I'm reading a couple of scifi books right now titled, "The Lives of Tao" and "The Deaths of Tao". I know scifi is not reality but the concept of these books is interesting.

An alien race crashed landed on Earth millennia ago and discovered the only way to survive the toxic Earth environment was to 'inhabit' the indigenous life forms starting with dinosaurs, mammals, and the n humans. The crash survivors who were flying a living spaceship later diverged in to separate factions. Both trying to elevate man to a level where they are able to help the survivors return home. The split occurred on how to accomplish that. One faction is convinced that the only way to motivate man to higher technological levels is through continuous war. The other wants to elevate man through spirituality and benevolence.

The alien species has inhabited all the great figures (in most cases) throughout history...Genghis Khan, Napoleon, Lafayette, Jesus, Buddha, Sun Tzu, etc. Very interesting.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th April 2019), Dreamtimer (9th April 2019), Elen (9th April 2019), Kathy (9th April 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Not, what do mean by clear the air?

A little clarification would help.

I agree with Chris. Not good at all.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th April 2019), Dreamtimer (9th April 2019), Elen (9th April 2019), Emil El Zapato (8th April 2019), Kathy (9th April 2019)

Thanks
    clear the air:

Now, they're on their way to being banned in the United States. The Environmental Protection Agency has finalized a regulation limiting the use of hydrofluorocarbons, or HFCs, for a variety of industrial purposes.Jul 7, 2015
    EPA Bans a Gas That Once Helped Save the Ozone Layer | Climate ...
    https://www.climatecentral.org/news/...ouse-gas-19197

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th April 2019), Dreamtimer (9th April 2019), Elen (9th April 2019), Kathy (9th April 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Not, the spraying needs to stop. It doesn’t. We are all to blame, blah, blah, blah.

Great, it’s my fault. I don’t integrate my full soul and put on s cape and save us all.

That’s retarded. We need help.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th April 2019), Dreamtimer (9th April 2019), Elen (9th April 2019), Emil El Zapato (9th April 2019), Kathy (9th April 2019)

Thanks
    yes... We need to help each other as a group...there's the key...idea....

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th April 2019), Dreamtimer (9th April 2019), Elen (9th April 2019), Kathy (9th April 2019), Orbs (9th April 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Help each other as a group. There’s an idea...

It just hit me. My soul origin. An inate attachment to pliedians. I feel my family should help. Chris wrote the military interferes with them. That’s beyond sad.

The 1989 article of the v landing in Russia. I recommend you all read it. There is important elements to that which map to what Chris has written about semi physical beings.

It won’t be long until you see one yourselves.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (9th April 2019), Elen (9th April 2019), Emil El Zapato (9th April 2019), Kathy (9th April 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Since I’m awake... Recall Zachariah’s interpretations of the annunaki creator god bs is something Chris wrote about ad nauseam. Well, it is on ancient aliens and tv. The hawthor movement has gained momentum.

Recall their goal - land on Earth claiming to be our creator gods. Their entire plan relies on exposing themselves. You all will see it. It’s coming.

Research Roswell. You will find genuine testimony of a metal like thin material that when crumpled would return to its original shape. Chris has written how the hulls of semi physical beings ships are plants. It’s alive. There are no seams.

Cross reference this to the 1989 Russian article. I recal a door opened but the seams disappeared? Find the part where for 5 minutes or so the v and their ship vanished then reappeared.

Chris has written extensively how semi physical beings have to alter thei energy patterns for us to see them mapping to eye witnesses in Russia.

Roswell and the v landing support his writing. They map. If you chose to believe Chris used these events and researched them borrowing data to write a “story” go for it. It’s your “choice.”

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (10th April 2019), Elen (9th April 2019), Emil El Zapato (9th April 2019), Kathy (9th April 2019)