Page 134 of 258 FirstFirst ... 3484124131132133134135136137144184234 ... LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Dream, I was thinking bigger. She can change size. Quickly. Real quickly.

My point is She is in control. Chris has written about the attacks on Her and how it is possible to harm Her including attempts at a planetary walk in.

We have strayed so far from our path I’m afraid we are in never never land. Chris says there are a few million full soul humans on this planet. How/why they would forfeit their home for any effing reason is just plain reffed up. This shit show is totally unacceptable because my free will has been violated.

I choose free energy but I can’t have it because someone out chose me? Grow up. Give me a break. Any semi physical race can choose to help. They can level the playing field. The military stops them.

I am to thd point where I just don’t get how powerful mind control is. It is beyond all space and time. It is the root problem.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (30th March 2019), Elen (29th March 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I just don’t get it. How cam my take on “the mess” be so different than the person at church? How can any”worship” an invisible entity’s who did it for them because they absolutely can’t do it themselves?

Why is it so clear it is s total scam yet they worship and conform in total mind control?

I don’t get it. It’s embarrassing. It’s hard to understand why it is so clear to me. Wtf?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th March 2019), Elen (30th March 2019), Kathy (4th April 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,135 Times in 20,318 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    I just don’t get it. How cam my take on “the mess” be so different than the person at church? How can any”worship” an invisible entity’s who did it for them because they absolutely can’t do it themselves?

Why is it so clear it is s total scam yet they worship and conform in total mind control?

I don’t get it. It’s embarrassing. It’s hard to understand why it is so clear to me. Wtf?
    Believe it or not, but it's a neurological thing. There has been a recent study into this phenomenon ─ I think it was published about a year ago ─ in which it was shown that people who adhere to a religion (or a fanatical party-political vantage) have certain genes that develop certain areas of the brain differently, making them susceptible and suggestible with regard to these things. They have a craving for a Messiah figure and a godhead.

And, of course, indoctrination from birth onward, and with strict rules on what the religion in question allows, what not, what it condemns, and so forth, also serves as a proper brainwash. I myself was raised a Catholic, and it took me a long time (and several earlier attempts) to shake off that programming. And if you look at the Middle East, and how rapidly Islam is spreading from there ─ just as Christianity before it had spread from Western Europe between ca. 400 and ca. 1600, and with the same fanaticism ─ then you will easily see a pattern.

For instance, back in the middle ages, when someone said that they didn't believe in the Judeo-Christian godhead, or that Earth was round and that it revolved around the sun, rather than that Earth would be flat and that the sun would be revolving around Earth, then that was a surefire way to get yourself arrested and executed for blasphemy ─ and often in the most gruesome of manners, and after having been tortured first. The Roman Catholic Church was the absolute ruler of the western world, and it ruled with an iron fist ─ even kings and queens feared the Church. And you see the exact same thing with Islam in countries like Saudi Arabia, where, if you say that you do not believe in Allah or in the word of the Prophet Mohamed, you will be dragged out onto the streets by the religious police and beheaded with a sword in front of every passer-by.

If you cannot get people to do what you want them to do by asking them, then tyranny is always the best option the sociopath has in its arsenal of tricks. And with the exception of a few, that's what most religions in the world have been doing all along. In the end, it's all about power and control. And so if you grow up within a system like that, then your mind is programmed from an early age on to fear either the godhead or the religious institution, or both. It's an externalization of the concept of "sin", or otherwise put, of the moral compass. It is not what you feel is right or wrong that makes you decide, but what you have been indoctrinated with, along with the fear of being judged by a deity, or by (the already religiously programmed) society.

Finally, as I alluded to higher up in this reply already, it's not just religion that does this. Political polarization has the same effect, and so does cultural programming. It is completely unthinkable to the vast majority here in the West that we would abolish capitalism, let alone the concept of money. Society would break down in an instant if that were the case, because everybody would be lost. And that's all because of the anti-communist programming during the (first) Cold War. So in the end, it was still about power and control ─ it was only given a different name, i.e. "the free trade economy".

It is highly ironic, but many of the things that are supposedly designed to unite us and bring us all together, are in fact the very things that end up dividing us and driving us apart ─ the "us versus them" mentality is always there. I recommend that you check out the thread "The Lines Have Been Drawn", by Fred Steeves, as it touches upon that subject, albeit with the currently very strong political polarization in the USA as a concrete example.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (30th March 2019), Elen (30th March 2019), Kathy (4th April 2019), Orbs (30th March 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Everyone is mind effed..

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th March 2019), Dreamtimer (31st March 2019), Elen (31st March 2019), Kathy (4th April 2019)

Thanks
    Everyone is mind effed..
    Absolutely. But what matters is whether we can manage to see through that and recognize these little seeds of corruption in our own thought processes ─ it's the "know thyself".

The sad part of it is that only very few people have managed to do so, while it would take a whole lot more to attain enough of a critical mass to overturn the situation here on Earth. The mind virus is so strong that most people remain trapped in a hypnotic alpha state, whereby they can all easily spot the splinter in somebody else's eye while completely missing the beam in their own.

So then it once again boils down to us, Orbs. Like Gandhi said, we must be the change we wish to see in the world, and then we can only hope that someone else will pick up on our example and change their own ways as well, and that it'll spread from there, like the antibodies of your immune system chasing down the viruses and repairing the body again from the inside out.

And right now, the collective body of the human species is very, very sick. It needs lots of antibodies, but its immune system is compromised. But... we're not dead yet. The patient is still alive and breathing. So there's still hope left, even if only just a little bit.

Let's think of it this way: I haven't heard the fat lady sing yet.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (31st March 2019), Elen (31st March 2019), Kathy (4th April 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Indeed Aragorn, it is not over. I have posted about a stalemate/status quo for a long time.

According to Chris, there’d are 2-3 million full soul human beings living on this planet. He writes about 2000 or so (top of the head from his books) FSH psychically building the pyramids. Individuals physically building powerful crystals to deliver energy. FSH translocating.

My point? If FSH are this powerful and there are 2-3 million of them it is a force so powerful we are incapable of understanding the scope of such power. What we can understand is a force of biblical proportion such as this cannot be defeated. Add in this is THEIR HOME.

Add in they can psychically communicate with themselves and almost for sure with the semi physical races. This means they are a galactic force including the pliedians.

Add in the Earth Herself, according to Chris, has been and continues to be under attack in varies ways incrufing harp ELF waves., etc.

Add in free will.

The greatest question of all space and time: if they can “choose” to act and end this insanity what the fuck are they waiting for?

You see folks, all of this doesn’t add up. None of it does. It is absolute bullshit. All of it. Any of it. The argument we have to do it ourselves INCLUDES cooperation/coordination etc. Folks, we ain’t getting all the facts and/or someone ain’t telling the truth etc.

Let’s “wait” until the planet is more fucked up? Really? Wow, what a great strategy. Ya man! Wow. Cool beans.

They can’t interfere? Bullshit. Protecting your home and s species is a “choice.”

There it is folks. Believe whatever you want to believe. There is almost certainly things we don’t know and/or have been lied to. My intuition is there is a force out there so powerful it is preventing the liberation of a planet and species. According to Chris, there is a force out there that may be able to do this. This force is the fourteenth faction.

Some how, someway, freedom of choice is being removed on a planetary scale. It is beyond comprehension but it does exist. It has to. None of this adds up other than MASSIVE interference.

Massive.

I have posted at least one 14 made it here. There will be a point, not sure when, when this will be exposed to the world. It appears nobody but me believes this but that is a moot point. It is whatever you choose it to be. It will be interesting to say the least when the people of this planet are exposed to the 14 and they see it it with their own eyes and recognize what they are seeing.

The mystery status quo continues...

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (31st March 2019), Dreamtimer (1st April 2019), Elen (31st March 2019), Kathy (4th April 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    My buddy agrees. Waiting is not a solution.

PHE is full of research not just Chris’s unique information about other beings.

I have no clue why the bubble people are content with it all but I now realize I don’t know shit.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st April 2019), Dreamtimer (1st April 2019), Elen (2nd April 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Reading PHE the dots connected are really something. 1991 was Bush beans “thousand points of light” nwo bs. 17 years ago.

It seems the mystery stalemate I post about works both ways. Chris traces nwo bs back in time way before 1991. It seems their plan has not happened yet. Hell, maybe it has and we don’t know it. The point is the bad guys seem to be taking their time.

Add in the Hegelian dialectic. We saw it in September of 2001. Chris has sinister quotes in PHE regarding us begging for protection from an outside force. Ff invasion rubbish.

Giving them all the time in the world is a mistake. It’s such s huge mess I can’t fathom it...

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd April 2019), Dreamtimer (3rd April 2019), Elen (2nd April 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    According to Chris the world population has been close to halfed. 3.8 billion or so since 1996 I believe. Quite a culling.

What is the change since he last wrote this? I dong recall but I think he wrote that in an essay around 2012? So what is the change?

I think a ff is linked to this. Say what? If the population has continued to drop why do a thing? If it is rising against the cabals stated aims then I would expect a major ff.

If things go their way why risk it? They won’t. If any of you can dowse what the population is I am interested.

The fact the trumpet doesn’t demand the survalience camera footage from the pentagon is odd to say the least. He could crush his alleged rivals and emerge the greatest hero of all time. But he doesn’t.

What a tell...

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th April 2019), Elen (4th April 2019)

Thanks
    According to Chris the world population has been close to halfed. 3.8 billion or so since 1996 I believe. Quite a culling.
    Well, this is one of those things in which Chris Thomas stands alone with his claims, Orbs, because nobody else ─ whether in the mainstream or otherwise ─ supports that claim. According to the most recent census, Earth's population currently stands at approximately 7.45 billion.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (4th April 2019), Elen (4th April 2019), Kathy (4th April 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I know Aragorn. Nobody else does. It is a reference for my post. The fact nothing is visual that the good guys are wining is not very fun anymore. However, none of this really matters because we can twist the story either way.

I don’t know what the population is; however, I do know whatever is published is a lie. Chris says it’s way lower. In PHE he gives research to back his claim.

At the end of the day I believe Chris could read the akashic and they tried to kill him. That’s more proof than s website claim in my book.

It’s all bullshit. This situation has gone way to far. It’s out of control and can be stopped but it’s not. That’s right, it can be stopped. Choice, taking over the TV, true mass arrests , whatever.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th April 2019), Elen (5th April 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    My buddy says the trumpet is talking about the Federal Reserve. Some kind of tuff rhetoric. My limited understanding is this is a primary source of revenue based on debt. The more they loan the government the more interest they collect. The US being trillions of dollars in debt makes them a lot of money.

Pure incentive to want the debt in the first place.

We know the Kennedy speech regarding secret threats and his executive order 111whatever against the fed. We all know what they allegedly did to him right after the speech and most of us know Ed Chiarini claims it was a Disney production.

Is the trumpet in harms way for fed rhetoric? Will it be a production? I don’t know. Massive power and mind control using tools and the Hegelian dialect. Over and over again.

Chris wrote we could integrate the full soul and live our lives in a paradise. First, we have to remove the parasites and full soul humans in mass could do so.

It’s a nice story even if you don’t believe it. All this TV anything is just whatever. Truth is found by hard work, sacrifice, tears, acceptance, courage, strength, honor, and a bit of luck understanding your soul is communicating.

No wonder it is so difficult...

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th April 2019), Dreamtimer (5th April 2019), Elen (5th April 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Page 292 in PHE has information about the flu virus, vaccines, and chemicals in chem trails. It ain’t pretty. Compartmentalization.

Looks like we can use some help...

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th April 2019), Elen (6th April 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    It seems sad and almost tragic this is how we celebrate the work of some one who made so many sacrifices. I would have thought this thread would be extremely popular. I wonder if Chris ever reads it.

What have any of us done for humanity? The Earth? Ahhh, I blog? I’m a blogger? Oh yes, let’s not forget I live as an example. I show other humans around ME good manners, etc.

Most of the time.

Interesting we ALL agree here we have been lied to about everything. MOst here do. A popular basis of all lies is creation. The Big Bang theory for example. A blob of mass exploded and sent mass in all directions and some of the mass magically formed planets and stars dancing in perfect orbits forming bacteria that became a Labrador retriever while simultaneously evolving into countless species including cockroaches and humans.

Or, God did it.

Chris comes along and claims with out a doubt there is a creator. Looks like a galaxy. It asks questions and wants to explore answers. Ok, I buy that. Who has a better explanation? I’ve never heard it.

Chris gets information from the akashic. Energy that records events so the creator can learn, monitor, etc. Ok, I buy this. Why all the fuss to create our universe for no reason? Chris says we are here to see what would happen if all the souls had freedom of choice and to see if physical life is possible.

Physical life being highly compacted energy. We are here because of “what if...?”

I have personally never heard a better explanation in my life. This “foundation” is a gift to us by a dude that made a lot of sacrifices to bring into light.

Chris explains galaxies are souls etc. and the whole universe is alive held together by consciousness. This explains lot. Heavy duty. Have you ever wondered how “gravity” holds our moon in perfect orbit yet 25 miles, or whatever it is, above the Earth is zero gravity?

So 99.999999999999999999% of the distance between the two is zero gravity but gravity holds it together? How about the distance between the sun and our planets? Between stars? Between galaxies?

a “zero” force holds it together. Perfectly. Same star patterns, etc.

To be continued...

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th April 2019), Elen (7th April 2019)

Thanks
    It seems sad and almost tragic this is how we celebrate the work of some one who made so many sacrifices. I would have thought this thread would be extremely popular. I wonder if Chris ever reads it.
    I seriously doubt that he would.

What have any of us done for humanity? The Earth? Ahhh, I blog? I’m a blogger? Oh yes, let’s not forget I live as an example. I show other humans around ME good manners, etc.

Most of the time.
    Well, that is the way to go, Orbs. One individual cannot bring about a revolution, but we can all be a seed and show the other Earth-dwellers the way.

Interesting we ALL agree here we have been lied to about everything. MOst here do.
    Hmm... I would say that here at The One Truth concretely, most people are beginning to realize that we have not been lied to about everything, and that those who claim that we have been are only exhibiting knee-jerk reactions.

We have been lied to about certain things, yes ─ mostly geopolitical stuff, and of course, UFOs ─ but certainly not about everything. Take modern science as the litmus test. Not every scientist is on some government or corporation's payroll, and scientism does have its own set of problems, but let's look at it this way: if all of the claims about secret technology within the military-industrial complex were true, then don't you think that at least one scientist from the civilian world would have come up with something similarly functional by now?

A popular basis of all lies is creation. The Big Bang theory for example. A blob of mass exploded and sent mass in all directions and some of the mass magically formed planets and stars dancing in perfect orbits forming bacteria that became a Labrador retriever while simultaneously evolving into countless species including cockroaches and humans.
    Well, technically it wasn't an explosion. It was just something that sprung out of nothingness and then began expanding at an enormous rate, and this nothingness is commonly understood to have been vacuum fluctuations of some kind.

Or, God did it.
    Science refuses to address metaphysics, but I would say that it was consciousness that made it happen ─ whether deliberately or not.

Chris comes along and claims with out a doubt there is a creator. Looks like a galaxy. It asks questions and wants to explore answers. Ok, I buy that. Who has a better explanation? I’ve never heard it.
    Well, this creator is consciousness. But it's not an old man with a grey beard sitting on a throne.

[...] Have you ever wondered how “gravity” holds our moon in perfect orbit yet 25 miles, or whatever it is, above the Earth is zero gravity?
    Well, first of all, the moon is not in a perfect orbit. It is a stable orbit, yes, but perfect it is not. And secondly, there is no zero gravity between Earth and the moon, but rather an equilibrium. The moon has its own gravitational field ─ read: a distortion of spacetime, as per what Albert Einstein predicted, and as has time and again been proven to indeed be the case.

So 99.999999999999999999% of the distance between the two is zero gravity but gravity holds it together? How about the distance between the sun and our planets? Between stars? Between galaxies?

a “zero” force holds it together. Perfectly. Same star patterns, etc.

To be continued...
    Gravity is an acceleration, caused by the distortion of spacetime. Everything with mass in the universe has a gravitational field ─ i.e. a local distortion of spacetime ─ and as such, just about everything has an influence on the movement and position of everything else. This influence may be minute ─ as for instance in the case of neighboring galaxies ─ but it is there nevertheless.

Gravity is also a very weak force, compared to electromagnetism and to the strong and weak nuclear forces. You can lift a piece of metal up from the ground with a magnet, so that means that the magnetic field of that magnet is stronger than gravity.

I have posted a series of physics-related lectures not all too long ago ─ a few months, I think ─ and I would recommend that you watch them, but given that you are holding on quite strongly to Chris Thomas' explanation of things, you may come to reject what those scientists are saying. Anyway, that stuff is out there under the Lectures & Presentations category, if you're interested.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Elen (7th April 2019), Emil El Zapato (7th April 2019), Kathy (9th April 2019)