Page 131 of 258 FirstFirst ... 3181121128129130131132133134141181231 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    We are all free to ask for help. Help is help. I think it would help to have help.

Help we can see would be nice. Call me desperate. I would like a little help please.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th February 2019), Chris (17th February 2019), Dreamtimer (18th February 2019), Elen (17th February 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    We are all free to ask for help. Help is help. I think it would help to have help.

Help we can see would be nice. Call me desperate. I would like a little help please.
    I hear you, and I would agree that we'd need all the help we can get. But look around you. Let's just say that for argument's sake, I accept Chris Thomas' claim that humanity is here to fully integrate its soul into its human bodies.

Do you see that happening around you? I don't, as much as I would like it to happen. I would like nothing more than for humanity to wake up and say "Oh my gawd, what have we been doing?" But all they're saying it about is the climate change phenomenon. They bitch and moan about carbon dioxide emissions, but they're chemtrailing the sky on a daily basis ─ I was just outside and the sky is full of white lines, with no plane in sight ─ and meanwhile they're still chopping away at the Amazon rain forest, the lung of our planet. The idiots don't seem to realize that the rain forest absorbs carbon dioxide and that it gives us clean oxygen in return.

I see people cheering for a racist and misogynist president who has surrounded himself with warmongers. I see the younger generations growing up and becoming totally detached. They live their lives in a mini-universe called Facebook, where everyone is merely a photo plus a few short and meaningless text messages. I see billions of US Dollars, Euros and British Pounds being wasted, while people live in poverty and have to bite coins in half in order to be able to survive. I see the insect populations dying, and especially the bees. I see politicians declaring a proven dangerous pesticide as safe, even though it's polluting the soil and the crops we eat.

So yes, we need all the help we can get. But that help isn't going to come. Being an adult means bearing responsibility. But the sense of responsibility is long lost among humanity. Everyone is looking out for number one. Nobody's integrating their soul, and to be honest, sometimes I wonder about certain people whether they do actually have a soul, or whether they are just "naturally born automatons".

It is sad. Very sad. But if that's the way it's going to be, then that's the way it's going to be. And then perhaps our only solace will be that if humanity destroys itself, then at least they won't be carrying their madness out onto the rest of the universe and contaminate civilizations out there that do assume their responsibility toward their home world, and toward their fellow beings.

Every day of my life, I've been trying to set an example and be a source of inspiration for others, in my very small and limited ways. And I'm still trying. It's all I know, because this is who I am. But it is incredibly frustrating how few actually see that example. In the end, any which way, I know I've done my best and that I don't have myself to blame ─ other than for a couple of stupid human mistakes I've made, but everyone makes mistakes in their life, and at least I'm holding myself accountable for my mistakes.

But that's where it ends for me. If humanity is going to destroy itself, then that's their choice. I've done my best to teach people a few things. There are none so blind as those who will not see, and none so deaf as those who will not hear. I no longer have a vested interest in humanity's destiny anymore, and while there is always hope ─ or so Tolkien made me say ─ I don't see it ending well. Maybe in a few hundred years, if Man is still around. But that's a big "if".

Sorry, man. It's probably not what you wanted to hear, but I'm being honest.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Chris (17th February 2019), Dreamtimer (17th February 2019), Elen (17th February 2019)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts

You're a very nice guy Orbs, I pray you get the help you need!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th February 2019), Chris (17th February 2019), Dreamtimer (17th February 2019), modwiz (17th February 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thx Ellen. I just wish things were better. The downward spiral Aragorn posted about is hard to deny and even harder to accept.

It seems so out of control it seems climactic to me. I feel an inflection point is near. How we overcome things as individuals is of course part of a global solution but I don’t see how the average person can wake up without a shaking.

The Earth Herself May have to work with the sun, for example, to rid us of satellites and things that are standing in the way of a level playing field. To actually write something so far fetched is a great example of how big the mess really is.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th February 2019), Chris (17th February 2019), Dreamtimer (17th February 2019), Elen (17th February 2019), modwiz (17th February 2019)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Ben Davidson of Suspicious Observers is now spending time on surviving a cataclysmic sun event. This would indeed be a kind of earth reset.

We shall see.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th February 2019), Chris (17th February 2019), Elen (17th February 2019)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Ben Davidson of Suspicious Observers is now spending time on surviving a cataclysmic sun event. This would indeed be a kind of earth reset.

We shall see.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th February 2019), Chris (17th February 2019), Dreamtimer (18th February 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Dream, Chris mentioned something from NASA regarding a new gas/layer being added at high altitude. This is where I put together the absurd theory that since the Earth and Sun are pals the Earth was preparing the atmosphere with some sort of protective layer so it’s “buddy” could let out some energy and fry those effing things.

I’m not saying all are bad but some are not cool. Chris said there were satalites aimed down at us. I believe that.

I’m sure there are harp satalites aimed st the Earth Herself.

Regardless of my crack pot theory we are guests on this planet and the solar system was here first. I am suggesting, and have been, the Earth Herself is still in charge with a little help from Her pal the sun. I’d bet my life they communicate and Chris wrote about BOL’s and communication amongst planets, etc.

Aragorn pointed out it could take a few hundred years to implode but my intuition says the Earth won’t wait that long. This brings up time itself.

I work 7 days a week and measure time by an effing clock. Talk about bring “micro managed” my god. I can’t speak for the planet but I would again bet my life She doesn’t wear a wrist watch.

She must measure time totally different than slave Orbs does. Time is strange stuff Chris always said snd I agree. I don’t know what Her time anything is other than guessing with input from my soul. My “intuition” is a season is about equal to a second to Her. Where She is located in Her orbit probably counts for something as well.

We hsvd been here such a short time. 99.999% of Her existence She never felt with the bullshit of today and the attack of the v snd the technology they have. I’m guessing She is getting sick of it.

Ice age, rapid shrinking, etc. you pick what She will do. My money is a solution that saves Her children. However, She is under attack. God dam spraying is deeper than we all think. Its some kind of energy blockade. Energy we require for change.

Anybody want to shoot that down? I bet not because it makes sense. They are blocking energy from reaching the planet surface snd possibly more important the poles.

That’s right. It’s restricted at the poles. The Earth takes energy in at the north Poe from the sun. It travels out the South Pole back to the sun creating an energy loop. This is why toilets flush in opposite directions in opposing hemispheres.

I’m starting to get pissed off writing this so over and out...

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th February 2019), Dreamtimer (18th February 2019), Elen (17th February 2019)

Retired Member Wales
    Thanks
    Last edited by Ntonyo, 18th February 2019 at 03:37.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ntonyo For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th February 2019), Dreamtimer (18th February 2019), Elen (18th February 2019)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    Apologies to Chris Thomas fans if this is slightly off-topic, but I’ve had an inkling lately that the current iteration of our fake reality may not be long for this world. I’ve had long conversations with Shiva devotees on other forums and I rewatched the Matrix movie yesterday. I have a feeling that the current state of the world is clearly unsustainable and the end is literally nigh, perhaps only a few decades away. If you’re not familiar with Shiva, he is the destroyer part of the Trinity. The Illusory matrix we call the Universe, or at least its planetary iteration (I have reason to believe that each planet and possibly solar system is a Holographic projecion, emanating from a single point) is created by the Creator, Brahma, Maintained by Vishnu and when the time comes, destroyed by Shiva, who is also responsible for sowing the seeds of a new reality through the creative principle, embodied by him (you need to destroy, before you can recreate a better reality, once its reached its entropic end-life).

Although many may see this destruction as wanton and cruel, I see it differently. The destroyer part of the Trinity (Trimurti) is often misunderstood, because we are so wedded to our current reality, we can’t imagine living without it or outside it. As Aragorn has stated many times, the world is not heading in the right direction and it has clearly reached an entropic state where it must come to an end pretty soon. When a construct, such as our current planetary matrix, has become unsustainable and a manifestation of evil, putting it out of its misery is really an act of kindness, rather than one of cruelty. This Matrix only affects the „physical” or rather the Holographic-illusory part of ourselves, which we cling to so desperately, but is not the real „us”, it is simply a construct. This truth can be realised when you „go out” of this fake reality and experience the real one, which is expansive, limitless and eternal. I personally will not be sorry to see this reality go and I’m looking forward to its destruction, which is long overdue. It has become an epitome of evil, greed and cruelty as well as environmental destruction. We will still exist as spirit and will be able to interact with each other, but the illusion of a self-contained and constrained physical self will be gone. Only the real Self will remain and this will be a shock to a lot of people. They will have to learn to exist as pure spirit again, which won’t be easy and if they’ve had no spiritual practice in this life, they’ll have quite a big learning curve ahead. It is probably worth readying yourself for the destruction of the Matrix now, because it’s coming sooner rather than later.
    Last edited by Chris, 18th February 2019 at 12:28.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th February 2019), Dreamtimer (18th February 2019)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    In synchronicity to what you write, Chris, I was recently contemplating returning to spirit and how I would handle not having a physical body. I've personally done my opus magnum in raising my son and holding my family together so I'm fine if my time here ends.

But I would terribly miss my son and family. If we all go at once, then we'll all be in spirit together.

But some of us will be very confused.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th February 2019), Chris (18th February 2019), Elen (18th February 2019)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    In synchronicity to what you write, Chris, I was recently contemplating returning to spirit and how I would handle not having a physical body. I've personally done my opus magnum in raising my son and holding my family together so I'm fine if my time here ends.

But I would terribly miss my son and family. If we all go at once, then we'll all be in spirit together.

But some of us will be very confused.
    Yes, I know what you mean. I've done a couple of Shamanic journeys to the Underworld recently and I found a lot of confused and lost souls there. I fear a lot of people alive today will end up in this limbo-like netherworld, because they haven't developed themselves spiritually and have no idea how they can lift themselves up from that state. It requires perfecting the soul in what you referred to as the Magnum Opus and very few people know how to even do that, let alone go through with it entirely. It doesn't help that the necessary information is well-hidden in different sources and is very hard to decipher.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th February 2019), Dreamtimer (18th February 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Ntonyo, my phone is broken and won’t play video. I’ll check out your sun stuff when I can.

My theory is retarded wishful thinking based on beer. However, full soul humans can’t hang out on the earth with killer satalites etc. in my cheap opinion. What I’m saying is the “mess” is so huge it will take some major everything to clean up.

Who knows when the inflection point will occur. Chris said 12/21/12. Oh well...

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th February 2019), Elen (19th February 2019)

Thanks
    Ntonyo, my phone is broken and won’t play video. I’ll check out your sun stuff when I can.
    Why not use a desktop computer or laptop to connect to the forum? A phone is a horrible device for doing that.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Elen (19th February 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Interesting reading a fools first step again. Seems we have an interesting short stay here.

My guess is the Earth is still expanding. Chris said about 50 mm a year I recall. I would think after a while one of the faults would slip. Growing pains.

She has to be getting sick of ELF waves. I think some of us will live long enough to see change on a level Chris wrote about.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th February 2019), Dreamtimer (19th February 2019), Elen (19th February 2019)

Thanks

Joking

[ Off-Topic ─ LOTR joke ]

Frodo: Why does the Chris Thomas thread keep on appearing in the list of updated threads?

Gollum: Orbses comes here sometimes.

[ /Off-Topic ─ LOTR joke ]

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (19th February 2019), Elen (20th February 2019)