Page 12 of 258 FirstFirst ... 291011121314152262112 ... LastLast

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    This was all very interesting to read. I've known for over 20 years now that the Sitchin story was fabricated. This was all told to my ex husband during one car ride with my late father's mistress. If one consider's Guy de Roth as being top of the pyramid (when he was alive of course) well my "aunt" was his right hand woman so to speak. One of his best friends. During this car ride my ex had been studying Sitchin's material and she carried a bible in her hand during the ride and this is how the conversation began. She told him Sitchin was a front man and numerous parts of the translations had been tampered with to form a cohesive human history story. He was quite shocked at the time she was admitting this freely. She herself owns a lot of Sumerian artifacts, possibly one of the largest private collections in the world (her other good male friend was the late Moshe Dayan, she still visits his widow and spends much time with her but if you know anything about Moshe, then you know he was obsessed with human history and collecting/stealing artifacts) so my point here is to say- not all of the "Illuminati" believe in the Annunaki tale, in fact at the top they know it's BS. This is why whenever I hear "whistleblower testimonies" and it's based on Annunaki stuff I question the source. So this is one piece of info I can thoroughly back up.
    ERK, this is the kind of thing that makes my day! Thank you for that.

Elen

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd October 2015), bsbray (23rd October 2015), ERK (23rd October 2015), JByas (24th October 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,583 Times in 325 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Elen View Post
    ERK, this is the kind of thing that makes my day! Thank you for that.

Elen

You are welcome, I wish my aunt would do a tell all before she dies (she's nearing 90). Sigh............

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ERK For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd October 2015), bsbray (24th October 2015), Elen (23rd October 2015)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by ERK View Post
    You are welcome, I wish my aunt would do a tell all before she dies (she's nearing 90). Sigh............
    In that case, you are the only one to make it happen, ERK. Please do.

Elen

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd October 2015), bsbray (24th October 2015), ERK (23rd October 2015), Margueritebee (24th March 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,133 Times in 710 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Elen View Post
    In that case, you are the only one to make it happen, ERK. Please do.

Elen
    Howz about we start with the photo of the Sumerian artifacts, , lb

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd October 2015), bsbray (24th October 2015), Elen (24th October 2015), ERK (23rd October 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by lookbeyond View Post
    Howz about we start with the photo of the Sumerian artifacts, , lb
    I have to wait until after the winter (she spends winters abroad) and then I will certainly take pics when I visit. In the meantime- this is a picture of her. She is the reddish/blonde with the pale blue shawl (next to my mother in the center). I know the picture is rather small but see if you can guess who the woman is on the other side of my mother in the yellow. This picture is circa 1968 and was taken at my brother's birthday bash.

Last edited by ERK, 23rd October 2015 at 23:02.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ERK For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th October 2015), bsbray (24th October 2015), Elen (24th October 2015), lookbeyond (25th October 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by turiya View Post
    ERK, obviously of the same gene pool of your mom & her sister... must be about 18-20 years-old?

Turiya- I am not of the same gene pool as they are, as they are not my biological family. My biological family is another (interconnected) story. I was 2 in 1968. My aunt is only called an aunt- she bears no blood relation to my mother (neither do I) but I have known her as aunt since the day I was brought home. My aunt in this picture is in her 40's. A young Barbara Walters is in yellow. BW is the same age as my mother (the mother in picture). My aunt was instrumental in Nixon and BW's visit to China back in 72. In fact she accompanied them as she grew up in Shanghai back then called "Red China", the daughter of a diplomat. My biological grandfather also attended the trip with Nixon.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ERK For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th October 2015), bsbray (24th October 2015), turiya (24th October 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,260 Times in 397 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Greenbarry View Post
    "As we have both realized previously, the amount that the Velon have influenced the way human beings are thinking is quite massive. Wondering how humanity will ever come to rise above all the BS that has been propagated is undeniably a daunting affair. I can see why Jordan Maxwell has come to believe that the human race will not win the fight against those that intend to rule this world & make the rest of us part of their slave empire."

I do not agree with this..
    What is it exactly that you don't agree with?

Is it 1) that you don't agree that the way human beings are thinking has been greatly influenced by massive amounts of BS that the Velon have imposed on the human race?

Or, is it 2) that you don't agree with why I can see why Jordan Maxwell has come to believe that 'The human race will not win the fight against those that intend to rule this world & make the rest of us part of their slave empire?'

Here is a clip of Jordan Maxwell making his statement...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

Margueritebee (24th March 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Sorry, ERK. My bad. Didn't know such a comment would hit you so hard. Just making fun...
    Be well.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th October 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Sorry, ERK. My bad. Didn't know such a comment would hit you so hard. Just making fun...
    Be well.

I don't quite understand what you were trying to say (I was just answering with facts).

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ERK For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th October 2015), Elen (24th October 2015), turiya (24th October 2015)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,958 Times in 344 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by citsym View Post
    Thank you Herbert.

Does Chris ever talk about the history of the Earth, specifically about the cover-up of our true history as posted by Elen at this thread.

Also of interest are the discoveries of geological evidence of Nuclear and Thermonuclear War Conflicts in the Past. (Dated well before the Velon arrived 3-400 years ago) For a war to take place there has to be two or more sides, each side having weapons to cause harm to the other. Otherwise, there would be no need for war, just a take over! So what has really been happening on this planet, or are the evidences for nuclear conflicts incorrect?

I would suspect these types of cover up and the detailed reasons for them would be available in the Akashic. I would be interested in understanding the true history of the Earth.

Also of interest to me, is the question: Why have the elite created deep underground livable structures? Whist Chris says our plan is to integrate, and become wholly human (full soul).... but say we miss the window of opportunity. Will mankind's mass consciousness create a situation for destruction? With this question, I am supposing the underground facilities exist, though I have no proof they do, other than what a Google search produces.

Thanks

Citsym: Does Chris ever talk about the history of the Earth, specifically about the cover-up of our true history as posted by Elen at this thread.

Elen is familiar with both so I will let her answer your first question if she is willing. Her reply is at the bottom of this page.

C.T.’s books cover a lot of Earth history but not in great depth except in specific instances. The books are very much affordable. Under $100 for the 8 history books.

After Atlantis there were 6 advanced settlements on the planet who were all in contact with each other by psychic telepathy and teleportation methods, so they had a lot in common.

He equates the Celtic way of life to all indigenous tribes on the planet and talks about the plan to eradicate their knowledge and alphabet which is one of many reasons why we have so much ignorance in our education systems and Universities.

The Anglo Saxon religions could not allow there to be a divine feminine creative force as exemplified by the Earth soul. It threatened the priest’s power when they arrived in Brit ‘ain “Land of the Covenant” where the true teachings of Jesus had already been openly accepted into the Celtic understanding of nature before the Romans arrived.

Here is the best research on Celtic suppression:

King Arthur http://www.richplanet.net/forum/ http://www.richplanet.net/starship_m...?ref=88&part=1

Buy their books http://www.richplanet.net/catalog/index.php?cPath=59

King Arthur in Wales http://www.richplanet.net/rp_genre.p...1&part=1&gen=5

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxN1EaNxx30

Artorius Rex Discovered - Alan Wilson & Baram Blackett 34 min

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZQBjvXKNvU

I also recommend the first post on this thread for some history of Earth. That first post is valuable because it is not available to the public unless you purchase the interview.

Turiya made a transcription, which I made my FIRST POST HERE so everyone could learn from it.

Quote from the Terjes Toftens interview: "All these so-called “extinctions” that have occurred have not necessarily been because of, say, a meteorite had hit the planet, its been because the Earth has made new choices.

So everything that had started life on Earth at the very beginning was a total experiment. And as time has gone on, then the Earth, herself, has introduced new species, and removed others who were not really that compatible with the Earth, itself."

* Below Elen’s reply I will include an extended excerpt from the Terjes Toftens interview about human history on the planet. It talks about the skeletons of “giants” being turned up all over the planet. Some are failed prototypes like Gigantopithicus, but most are Cro Magnon (often equated to Homo Sapiens) who proliferated on the planet as Homo Sapiens before the upgrades. He is still around in terms of the Yeti, etc. as explained by C.T. in the above interview on page 1 of this thread.

The elongated skulls are related to experiments on Atlantis which still appear in the odd individual today,sometimes as throwbacks to Atlantis.

Citsym: Also of interest are the discoveries of geological evidence of Nuclear and Thermonuclear War Conflicts in the Past. (Dated well before the Velon arrived 3-400 years ago) For a war to take place there has to be two or more sides, each side having weapons to cause harm to the other. Otherwise, there would be no need for war, just a take over! So what has really been happening on this planet, or are the evidences for nuclear conflicts incorrect?

The Velon have influenced some old religions and even created more recent religions (Mormons, Church of Scientology).

Influence on Hinduism

Chris has stated several times that geological dating is not reliable because geologists don’t understand what they are looking at, or the history behind it in terms of strata layers. This is why they have assigned such outlandishly large numbers to finds in the strata. According to the Akashic there has never been nuclear conflict on this planet or anywhere else in the universe. The closest we have come is in the modern age.

He also states that having travelled back 5,000 years into the past, the Velon could not return to our future so they stayed there, hid out in Tibet, and from there, among other things, influenced texts of the Hindu religion. It's possible this includes the Vedic texts. The parts of the “scriptures”, for want of a better term, about nuclear wars that never happened.

There were 2 significant instances of passing comets in that time frame which changed the colour of the sky. One was oddly enough, named Enki and the other Enlil. I don’t remember where that is recorded in his books. It may well be that i's in one of his interviews. If anyone finds it in their reading please make a point of posting the quote.

Influence on Judaism

The other influence you could say the Velon had on a religion happened about 3400 years ago. According to the Akashic, as recorded by C.T., when the Sumerians moved to Egypt, one of the Velon [ presumably], had already incarnated as a “real” human, using the human template created by Earth. He does not give many details on this but he says the Akashic records that this was “Enki”.

That would be the young man who visited Chris for health problems and it turned out he was having nightmares of his Velon past in which he dictated the lies to a Sumerian scribe. Chris was able to read his DNA memories and this would explain the Akashic record of Enki reincarnating as Moses, who basically was responsible for leading the Jews out of Egypt.

I find this interesting because needless to say, we are all influenced by our past lives and as I have said, the Velon from the start decided they were “God’s chosen people”. Now we have Moses (Enki as a human) leading the Jews “God’s chosen people”. This seems more than a coincidence given “Enki’s” personal history.

Citsym: “Also of interest to me, is the question: Why have the elite created deep underground livable structures? Whist Chris says our plan is to integrate, and become wholly human (full soul).... but say we miss the window of opportunity. Will mankind's mass consciousness create a situation for destruction? With this question, I am supposing the underground facilities exist, though I have no proof they do, other than what a Google search produces.”

Apart from the purpose of hiding their, not so secret government’s black operations, such as the one identified by C.T. under the Nevada desert where psychic children are on intravenous feed, strapped to beds and entrained to perform psychic attacks on individuals whose records and picture are contained in a giant alien-designed computer system, yes they do exist.

They were created for one thing because they planned a nuclear war on the planet to wipe out over 90% of the human population – an Armageddon.

They envisioned themselves coming out after the destruction to rule the planet. In other words they have been mind-controlled by the Velon. They even planned a fake alien invasion where the Velon and the secret space program would play both sides to create fear.

They had many different plans which they were relying on human fear to create for them. But they have not panned out as they envisioned for various reasons including the fact that as our group consciousness has been rising and the new energies coming in from the 26,000 year cycle. We are shining light in dark places and we are becoming more aware.

This is because some of us are doing our inner work to bring in our higher self awareness and discernment. They need our fear to create the future they want but cannot create without our help and our creative vision.

Citsym: but say we miss the window of opportunity. Will mankind's mass consciousness create a situation for destruction?

All eyes in this Universe are on us. Failure was considered and discounted as not an option.

Every planet is aligning with Earth NOW to bring about this ONE OF A KIND CHANGE. We will reintegrate. The only question is how many of us will do the inner work to bring this about?

The Velon are creating the distractions in the world to take our minds off the inner work. The secret government is not even aware of how mind-controlled they really are. They are irrational and that fact is becoming more and more obvious with their erratic behaviour.

My personal opinion, based on specific evidence, is that Vladimir Putin has broken free of this Masonic control.

Citsym: “Does Chris ever talk about the history of the Earth, specifically about the cover-up of our true history as posted by Elen at this thread?”

Elen:
    What I do understand from CT’s material is that we are the ones from Atlantis. And we have been interfered with by parasites that he calls Velon. My history documentary thread is looking for the evidence of this. I am sure there is Artifacts everywhere to prove and show us this is so. Also, I believe (intuitively) that the Russians have uncovered a lot that we in the West have overlooked. So, I am trying to prove that he (CT) is right, according to what we see around us. Artifacts speak for themselves, do they not?

There are definite signs of us, humanity, being dumbed down especially when you consider building techniques and artistic talent. Consider this:

From Megaliths to bricks
    From Mozart to pop music
    From Leonardo daVinci to Picasso
    From wisdom to Freud (psychology)

I could go on forever comparing the past with the present. Sounds depressing, but it isn’t because if you look into the series called “When the Atlantis Survivors wake up” it shows just that. We are to wake up and remember who we are. Chris Thomas is an inspiration to me and he calls it integrating your Higher Self. I love that. Mind you I do not follow anybody, I study, and I listen to everybody in order to pick up pieces here and there that ties it all in.

Thank you for the question, Citsym, I hope this is what you were looking for.

Elen

Quote from the Terjes Toftens interview:

Darwin’s Theory and the Development of Earth

Chris Thomas: Some of it is accurate, some of it is not. As far as the Human side of it is concerned—No, we are not a development from Apes. And if you read a lot of the more recent studies from anthropologists & paleoanthropologists, then they agree.

The biggest problem with sciences is that once somebody comes up with a theory & its accepted, it gets carved into stone. And it takes the equivalent of a nuclear bomb to break the stone up—to look at things in reality, rather than what the theory says they should be. So yes, part of Darwin’s… evolution does occur on Earth. I mean, this is how life develops, is it’s a combination of creation & evolution. And so, Darwin’s statement: “that which is fittest to fit within an environment will be the one that survives”, is perfectly true.

Its not the survival of the fittest, as people have tended to shorten it down to. Its just purely & simply that… if you look at, say, life development on the Galapagos Islands, where there’s fifty types of finches each of which has a slightly different shape of beak. It means that each of those finches has developed & evolved into a particular niche on that island, because, they then become the fittest to survive within that environment.

When it comes to human development—and, I know we’re all suppose to be descended from “Lucy”. But from what I’ve read recently, is that when the bones of Lucy were re-studied, it turns out that she is NOT a human ancestor at all, but is purely & simply an early form of orangutan. And what is hidden because of these theories…* the evidence is that all over the world, what you find is Cro-Magnon going back 3.5 million years. These are studies I’ve read by paleoanthropologists that have been buried away by the scientific world because they don’t want to know about it, because it breaks all the other theories.

So, we are not developed from apes. We did not evolve from Neanderthal Man, or Homo Sapien, or Homo Erectus, or anything else. We are essentially Cro-Magnon Man that has been developed… evolved, if you like. Sometimes, in an accelerated, in other words—others stepped in to help in Human development. [He is referring here to the short, blue race NGC584 of master geneticists and the Earth and ourselves (the non-physical souls) who stepped in with permission from the Cro Magnon souls.]

Essentially, Cro-Magnon Man is a development of the Earth in combination with some of the other planets within the Solar System. AND ESSENTIALLY THEY ARRIVED ON EARTH, INTACT, 3.5 MILLION YEARS AGO. This is what the Akashic records. And paleoanthropological studies—(a good word that one)—confirm that, 3.5 million years ago seems to be consistent throughout the whole planet.

AND UNFORTUNATELY, LIKE SO MANY SO-CALLED “SCIENTIFIC DISCOVERIES”, THEY’RE JUST BURIED AWAY BECAUSE THEY DON’T AGREE WITH WHATEVER CURRENT THEORY HAPPENS TO BE TRUE.

But essentially, that is when Human life came to Earth, shall we say. So, we are not a creation of the Earth herself. We could think of ourselves as being a combination of choices made by various planets within our Solar System.

The reason for it being 3.5 million years ago is that our Solar System originally, as I said, contained 13 planets. If you bear in mind that each planet is a consciousness & each consciousness has a “choice of action”, total freedom of choice to act. Four of the planets within our Solar System decided that they no longer wished to be a part of this experiment, so decided to leave, for what of a better way of putting it. So the consciousness of the first planet removed itself from the planet. But because we are looking at a solar system that contains what we consider to be physical matter, instead of the planet essentially just dissolving, what we ended up with was effectively an explosion, which created the asteroid belt between Mars & Jupiter, and gave Earth a Moon.

BECAUSE WE DIDN’T HAVE A MOON BEFORE THIS EVENT OCCURRED--- AND THIS OCCURRED ABOUT 3.8 MILLION YEARS AGO.

So, there were pretty nasty disasters that occurred & the energy released by that explosion effectively destroyed all of the life on all of the planets throughout the Solar System. They’re not entirely dead. There is life on some of the planets, and certainly some of the planetary moons. But as far as life, in terms of how we think of it on a human level, then there is no further life within the rest of the Solar System because of this disaster that occurred. Fortunately, the Earth survived this explosion and continued, reconstructed herself over several hundred thousand years. And then took on board what you can think of as the template of what a Human Being is, or an early Human Being in terms of Cro-Magnon.

So Cro-Magnon developed on Earth & we accelerated, at various points, the development & we ended up with Homo Sapien. You know… there is a huge story behind that, so it depends on how much you want to get into that.

BUT EFFECTIVELY WE ENDED UP WITH HOMO SAPIEN WHICH WAS THEN FURTHER ACCELERATED, ROUGHLY AROUND 85,000 YEARS AGO, INTO SOMETHING THAT IS FAR MORE INTELLIGENT THAN WE ARE, AND FAR GREATER THAN WE ARE.

Life on Mars?

Terje Toftenes: There have been many people suggesting that they must have been intelligent life on Mars, that there are traces of old cities, old temples, and stuff like that. What does the Akashic say about that?

Chris Thomas: Absolutely, definitely, without a doubt. In many respects the Earth was a little slow in developing what we would consider Human life. And so, yes, on some of the other planets, the equivalent of Human life was more advanced than it was on Earth. So yes, I mean, if you look at that area around the face on Mars, then, yes, you are looking at pyramids and all sorts of various structures that really were, have been there something like some 4 million years.

Terje Toftenes: So, this was before this big explosion?

Chris Thomas: Before the explosion—yes. So life did exist there, but was then destroyed. And the ‘remnants’, if you like, of that life was adopted by the Earth, but in its original crude form—So, not the developed form that built pyramids on Mars. You know, I can see why people would think that… you know, we have a civilization on Mars that was capable of building pyramids. Did they then turn up on Earth & start building pyramids here & become the first of an advanced form of civilization?

And the answer to that, really, as far as the Akashic is concerned is—No. The Earth wanted to develop people in her own way.

So, what the Earth adopted were the cruder form.

So, instead of… there are all sorts of names you could put to these things. One of the ones I have heard recently is that Humanity could be developing into something the equivalent to this advanced race that was on Mars. And a name that has been suggested for that would be Homo Spiritus. Which I got no problem with this, I mean it’s as good a name as any. I mean, given the arrogance of Homo Sapien Sapien, then I think then we can call it anything we like. So, if you think of the beings that were on Mars as being the equivalent of this Homo Spiritus, with us being Homo Sapien Sapien, then they are very much in advance, or were very much in advance to where we are now.

BUT AS EARTH WANTED TO DEVELOP THINGS IN HER OWN WAY, AND MAKE THE CULTURE UNIQUE TO EARTH, THEN SHE DECIDED TO ADOPT THE EQUIVALENT OF CRO-MAGNON, SO THE CRUDER FORM OF WHAT THESE PEOPLOE WERE ORIGINALLY BEFORE THEY DEVELOPED.

…because life on Earth is so abundant. I mean, its no exaggeration to say that there are more forms of life on this Earth than the rest of the Universe put together. I mean it really is that abundant. And, therefore life on Earth was used as a resource, if you like, for other planets. It doesn’t mean to say life was removed from Earth, just, purely & simply, was copied.

Regarding our sinking of Atlantis
    The Earth obviously went into shock, because you cannot remove a continent & expect the planet to remain unscathed. And so the massive floods—THIS REALLY IS THE ORIGIN OF NOAH’S FLOOD IS THE DESTRUCTION OF ATLANTIS.

The planet, as a consciousness, when she fulfilled what one of her primary roles was, which is that of developing Human life & supporting Human life, and the expanding consciousness that went with that, as far as Human consciousness is concerned, the planet Herself expanded. IN OTHER WORDS, HER CONSCIOUSNESS RESPONDED TO THE HUMAN CONSCIUSNESS, AND WE HAD A PLANET THAT WAS APPROXIMATELY TEN PERCENT LARGER IN DIAMETER THAN SHE IS NOW.

But with the destruction of the Continent & the removal of Human Beings from the planet, She literally shrank—went into shock & shrank within Herself & reduced in sized to about 25 percent smaller than She currently is now. Which means that you had something like a 35% reduction in the planet’s diameter, which obviously has a major effect on the planet’s surface area, which created a worldwide flood.

But this occurred 60,000 years ago—NOT the 12,000 years ago that a lot of other archeologists talk about. It’s very specific within the Akashic. I mean this is a very, very major event that occurred. And it’s very difficult… you couldn’t miss the record that is within the Akashic of this event.

The Population of Cro Magnon

Terje Toftenes: At that time were there no other human population on the planet, everything was going on Atlantis?

Chris Thomas: Yes, there were other Humans, these were Cro Magnon that were on the planet which we left alone—didn’t interfere with in any way. Because they, obviously, made their choices not to be accelerated in the same way as those who inhabited Atlantis had. It is always ‘freedom of choice.’ And this population of Cro Magnon decided not to be a part of that acceleration. And so they remained on the planet developing in their own way, at their own pace. So they were left totally untouched & unaffected by what went on with Atlantis.

And, to a certain extent they remain to this day. I mean these are variations on Cro Magnon & how they developed are being like the Yeti & Big Foot, and there are Pigmy races & Very Tall races around the world. There are certainly a number of races on the planet that still exist, that are giants in the terms that they’re about 15 foot tall, which is what… about 5 meters, roughly. Or, we have the pigmy races which are only about a meter tall—1.5 meters tall.

They are all variations on Cro Magnon, on the way in which they’ve developed, and they’ve found ways of hiding away from modern man to keep themselves safe, essentially. So they do exist on the planet, they were never removed from the planet, not totally, in any way. And many of them found shelter when the planet receded, or reduced in size & the surface flooded.

But it gave the planet an opportunity as well to remove a lot of species that She considered to be unsuitable for carrying on. And so what we have starting 60,000 years ago is a development in new life on the planet. Nothing is ever wasted, so the opportunity was taken to construct new life forms & at the same time to repair the planet, to bring it back to its pristine condition.

And for that, many people went to live underground. AND SO THOSE FROM ATLANTIS WHO DECIDD TO STAY ON THE EARTH AND HELP THE RECONSTRUCTION PROCESS WENT TO LIVE IN MASSIVE UNDERGROUND COMPLEXES THAT THEY ESSENTIALLY BUILT FOR THEMSELVES. There’s one on Salsbury Plain, there’s one under Giza Plateau in Egypt and there’s one under Mexico, essentially—the Teotihuacan Plateau in Mexico—these are several thousand kilometers of tunnels—massive structures. So, during the worst of the problems which occurred by destroying the continent, that’s where people went to live.

Again, this is where a lot of people have memories of a period of Human history when we went to live underground for various reasons.

Terje Toftenes: Are these tunnels still intact?

Chris Thomas: Yes, they are.

Terje Toftenes: And how deep under the surface would you suggest they are?

Chris Thomas: Some of them are fairly close to the surface, in fact most of them are fairly close to the surface. But they also link into the Mohorovičić layer which is about 3 kilometers down, something like that, which is where volcanic magma rises from the Earth’s core. It spreads out through this layer.

And so when the volcano is expended, then you end up with these massive underground tunnels.

So, that’s where people went to live. And so, if you like, the refugees of Atlantis went to live anything down to 3 kilometers under the Earth. And some of them remained there until very recently. You know, the tunnels were not cleared out until about the year 2000, something like that.

Are Governments or Military Aware of These Tunnels

Chris Thomas: Yes, very much so. There was this huge fuss made a few years ago of the tunnels found under the Giza Plateau. They were meant to being filmed, and I’ve read eye-witness accounts of people who went in to investigate them, but nothing has ever been said about them or officially released. But they do exist, as they do in South America and, as I say, under Salisbury Plain, there is another series of tunnels under there—not as extensive as Egypt, but they’re still there & never officially investigated.

http://curezone.com/upload/_T_Forums...NEL_SYSTEM.png

Underground Tunnel System - Giza Plateau

Giza was known anciently as ‘Rostau’, meaning the “mouth of the passages”.
    Reports of cavities and underground tunnels at Giza have circulated for
    thousands of years, and the discovery of several are recorded.

So, no, it took 40,000 years, essentially, to get the Earth back on an even keel after that. I mean, removing a continent, removing most of the species off the surface while trying to maintain other species on the surface, proved to be a major problem.

And, it was really 20,000 years ago that the Earth was ready for life to start again.

The Sphinx, the Pyramids and Other Ancient Sites
    http://curezone.com/upload/_T_Forums..._and_SHORT.png

Chris Thomas: Before we destroyed Atlantis, obviously, what we did was to prepare ourselves for what was to come—the holocaust that was to come, essentially. And so these tunnels were prepared. And, certainly as far as the Giza one is concerned, a marker was put there which is the Sphinx, which makes the Sphinx 60,000 years old.

Means that all the weathering patterns—water patterns—on the back of the Sphinx are very genuine. Its just purely & simply its taken 60,000 years to leave those patterns behind. Because the climate of Egypt at the time was essentially sub-tropical. So, they’ve had a lot of rains, a lot of lush vegetation. So, it was an ideal spot to go and live in these tunnels until the worst of what was going on with the planet had completed.

So, it took roughly 40,000 years to get the Earth back to a condition where it was habitable and the Earth, Herself, was happy with the new forms of life & how they would interact with what would become new Humans, essentially. So, Cro Magnon had remained on the planet but was still developing at its own pace.

When we had returned roughly 20,000 years ago, we were as we were on Atlantis—we were this Homo Spiritus.

We had all the capabilities that we had on Atlantis—all the psychic capabilities, a lighter physical form, so we weren’t as physically dense as we are now. And life carried on as it had on Atlantis. In other words, we enjoyed what we were, who we were & where we were, and everything that all the forms of life Earth had to offer.

When we came back, we chose six regions to develop because we’d realized that there were problems that we had on Atlantis before this genetically modified bacteria that caused the destruction. So we wanted to investigate what it was to be Human & what the implications were & also why we started to lose these higher brain functions.

And so EGYPT became one centre, or [ another was ] those who became the SUMERIANS, if you like, that took on a scientific role of investigating everything from a scientific viewpoint, or what would be considered a scientific viewpoint. And that to a certain extent was mirrored by A GROUP THAT WENT TO SOUTH AMERICA, as well.

Again, if you look around, you’ll find evidence for this everywhere in that there are telescope lenses found & microscope lenses found in archaeological digs in ancient Sumeria going back at least 8,000 years—at the very least 8,000 years. There’s an illustration I’ve come across of people in South America using telescopes, quite obviously using telescopes that has been dated to well over twelve and a half thousand years old. So, we were considerably more advanced than we are now.

AND THIS IS WHERE THIS PRE-EXISTING ADVANCED CIVILIZATION REALLY COMES FROM, IS FROM THIS PERIOD OF 20,000 YEARS AGO.

But, again, we started having problems & we started losing a lot of our higher brain functions & some of our psychic capabilities. And so what we did, or what was chosen to be done, was to build the pyramids. Now the pyramids were built about 18,000 years ago with one specific function. And that was to enhance our psychic capabilities, literally to remerge the whole of the soul back into the physical body.

And so that was the only function the pyramids were built for, they have no other function whatsoever—they certainly were never ever tombs. The so-called “sarcophagus” that is still within the so-called “King’s Chamber” within the Central Pyramid in Giza was actually filled with an alchemical—what we would describe as an alchemically altered form of gold, which helps in psychic enhancement.

Now what we used the pyramid for—was, essentially, we would enter into the King’s Chamber and make sounds specific frequencies. These would resonate within the Chamber & within the so-called “air vents” above the King’s Chamber. And what we would end up with is the creation of standing-wave resonance. And the standing-wave resonance within the King’s Chamber was powerful enough to remerge the soul back into the body.

So, that is the primary function of the pyramids—wherever you find pyramidal shapes—ancient pyramidal shapes such as Bosnia, obviously Egypt, South America. Iraq, even, there are a couple of pyramids, or were pyramids, in Iran/Iraq borders. That’s what their primary function was.

In BRITAIN things were a little different, in that Britain you could think of as the primary energy interchange point with the planet & the rest of the Universe. And so the energy patterns there were much, much higher frequencies than they were on the rest of the planet.

And so we didn’t need to build pyramid structure here. Instead of which, eventually, roughly between a period of 12,000—10,000 years ago, we built the Silbury Hill Complex with Avebury & Stonehenge which served the same function as the pyramids, essentially.

So the circles & the stones of Avebury contained knowledge & information.

RETURNING TO OUR ORIGINAL FORM

I don’t believe in labels & titles, I mean this is one thing we’ve learned during Human development is that Humans like to make things very complicated. And really, it comes down to things are very, very simple. The terms we should speak in are very, very simple. All we are doing is returning to the state we were in at the time of Atlantis, and the state we were 20,000 years ago. That is a Whole Human Being, the whole of the soul, the whole of the consciousness within the physical body.

THE GREATEST CHANGE IN HUMAN HISTORY

Nothing has ever been like this before. Nothing even comes close to what we are undergoing. When we lost out higher levels of consciousness on Atlantis & between the periods of 20,000 & about 12,000 years ago, it was a gradual decline.

But what we have now is a shift of monumental proportions. Nothing has occurred like this anywhere within the Universe, let alone on Earth. So, we are undergoing a shift of consciousness that is totally unknown. Never experienced before. Nobody knows what’s happening. Nobody knows how its going to turn out, or the stages necessary to achieve what we need to achieve.

. . . But underneath it all, those who are changing know they're changing, and they know they're moving forwards. And this is why so many people are divorcing themselves away from the world as it stands at the moment, and particularly politics & why so much information is now coming out that has been hidden before. Because politics has been getting away with corruption & fraud for centuries, and yet nobody really knew that much about it.

But all of a sudden, worldwide, we have a release of information that shows that we’ve been mislead by fools, and corrupt fools at that. Its this change in energy patterns that is fuelling the change & the release of all this kind of information. And also why we see changes in things like science & cosmology & that sort of thing, because PEOPLE ARE STARTING TO WAKE UP TO THE FACT THAT THESE SCIENTIFIC THEORIES ARE WRONG, ALWAYS HAVE BEEN WRONG AND NOT BASED ON ANY KIND OF FACT, JUST PURELY AND SIMPLY ASSUMPTION.

In fairness, THE SOLAR SYSTEM WE INHABIT IS SURROUNDED BY AN ENERGY BUBBLE. AND THIS ENERGY BUBBLE CONTAINS US, IT MAKES US HUMAN, IT MAKES US PHYSICAL. WHEREAS, IF WE GET OUTSIDE THIS ENERGY BUBBLE, WHAT WE HAVE ARE DIFFERENT FREQUENCIES.

I mean, the speed of light has been well measured & travels at 186,000 miles per second, I can’t remember what it is in kilometers. And it does. This is what it travels within our Solar System, but once you get outside of our Solar System, then the speed of light changes—its totally different.

And this is why the ages of things, such as the stars, galaxies, whatever… have a problem… There is this problem between the dates recorded in the Akashic & the scientific assumption of it. And why there’s this thing of “we have an expanding Universe”— WE DON’T HAVE AN EXPANDING UNIVERSE.

WHAT WE HAVE IS FREEDOM OF MOVEMENT WITHIN THE UNIVERSAL ENVELOPE. SO, SOME GALAXIES ARE MOVING IN ONE DIRECTION, WHICH MAKES THEM LOOK AS THOUGH THE UNIVERSE IS EXPANDING.

And we also have… I have to call it, this ridiculous concept of ‘Cold Dark Matter’ & ‘Cold Dark Energy’— THEY DO NOT EXIST! Certainly, Cold Dark Matter does not exist.

THE ELECTROMAGNETIC UNIVERSE

What we have is the Universe that is built of electromagnetic energies — that’s the nearest analogy, Human analogy, that I can come to in terms of describing what occurs within the Universe.

Everything is energy. In fairness to Einstein, the E = MC squared formula still holds. That is a truth that is universal, essentially. So, everything is energy. So why would there be ‘dark matter’ around somewhere, that makes up the mass of the Universe to try to make this gravitational theory work.

GRAVITATIONAL THEORY IS A COMPLETE LOAD OF RUBBISH, when it comes down to it, with all due respect to Einstein’s theory of relativity, as well. But we have an electromagnetic universe, and if you look at the difference between electromagnetic forces & magnetic forces, the difference is phenomenal.

And if you start to look from a scientific viewpoint, that the Universe is being made up electromagnetism, then all the anomalies, all the problems with their equations & theories become resolved. It’s as simple as that — you know, it doesn’t take much thinking about. I mean, if I can do it as a non scientist just on the physical evidence, never mind with what’s within the Akashic, then I really don’t understand what this “Double-Dark Theory” is all about, because it just doesn’t work.

THE AKASHIC IS NOT A HOLOGRAPHIC MATRIX

Now, I know there are concepts going around, particularly within quantum physics, of the Akashic being something along the lines of a holographic matrix. But I cannot really see the Akashic working in that way. You know, I’ve been actively working with the Akashic for over 30 years. Basically, I DON’T CHANNEL IT IN THE SENSE OF BEING A CHANNEL. I DON’T GO INTO A TRANCE TO ACCESS IT. JUST PURELY AND SIMPLY, SOMEHOW OR OTHER, I SEEM TO BE ABLE TO TAP INTO THIS INFORMATION SOURCE.

It doesn’t mean to say that I can get a hold of all the information, at any one time. But it does mean that I can access what is within it, if my choice is to do so.

And the way I would see it is, more along the lines of charged particles — like an energy field. But within that energy field, you then end up with vortices of energy. And its those vortices that contain the information & the record. As I say, all the Akashic does is record, it does not predict. It does not make changes occur, cuz changes will only occur by the choice of the soul that is making those choices.

And so, it is purely & simply a record of events. So, its part of what you could think of as the Human mass consciousness, as far as this planet is concerned.

But then the Akashic also extends out towards the Solar System itself. And then it also links into the Galactic Akashic, and that Galactic Akashic then ties in with the records of all the other galaxies that exist within this Universe, and everything that has ever occurred.

So it is possible, if you’re prepared to spend the time, is to go & get a full history of the Universe. Its not something I’ve ever done, it’s because I think there’s enough going on with Earth without getting into those sorts of complications. But in terms of specific questions, then it is possible to access specific answers within the Akashic.

By accessing the information, you don’t destroy it, you don’t remove it, or change it, [it] purely & simply becomes a part of the person asking the question. Because you cannot alter the way in which the information is recorded, because otherwise, there would be little purpose in there being an Akashic.

Because, if you could alter it, then you could… if somebody had enough energy potential, then they could create their own story, which is a pointless exercise, as far as the Creationary Source is concerned. Because it wants to know what happened, is all it comes down to in the end.

The New Children
    . . . But then there are also another group of children being born who people call these Indigo children, Star children, Rainbow children — whatever name you want to put to them, who are here, really, as the forefront of this change. Some of these children are pretty awesome in their capabilities, psychically & how they understand the world. But at the same time, in my view, many of these are born too early because the world doesn’t understand them. And so this is why they end abandoned in orphanages, or abused through life, because they can’t interact with people as they are. You know, some of them are being born anticipating that the world has changed, or people have changed, or choosing to be born to parents that want to go through this change. But for whatever reason, they are lagging behind. And therefore, they’re there to wake these parents up.

And unfortunately, what happens all too often is that the parents refuse to wake, won’t listen to the children, and the children become abused in some way or another. And that’s a great tragedy.

The Future
    . . . You know, it is well known by, you know politicians, whatever, that people are changing. There is so much evidence for it out there that has been published in medical papers, scientific papers, whatever. So it is well known that we are changing into something different to what we are now.

And all of these plans seem to be deliberately designed to prevent us undergoing that change. And so, we are in a race, but again, it is choice whether we give into this sort of mass destruction of the Human Race or whether we move forwards into what our potential is.
    Last edited by Herbert, 11th November 2015 at 19:41.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

Elen (24th October 2015), ERK (25th October 2015), Greenbarry (25th October 2015)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thank you very much, Elen ani Herbert,
    Chris's material resonates with me. The reason for the questions was to verify some gaps in my understanding of things. Living in Vietnam makes it difficult to get Chris's books, hopefully I'll get them when I travel home for Christmas.
    Sometimes I think I'm my own worst enemy, possibly even negative towards some inner information I receive. Too suspicious of possible manipulation etc.

Years ago I communicated freely with my higher self and had several experiences of increased soul integration...to what percentage I have no idea, just an increase in consciousness, a "situation" achieved and then back to normality This occurred three times over several years, then everything shut down..
    Communication lessened and I felt I was on my own...

I was advised "you are hidden" .... so you can see why I became suspicious and a little paranoid about my feelings and understandings I was getting. Reading Chris's material, it feels to me that for some reason my soul integration ways given a trial run.... ??? Even writing this I'm getting the feeling that's what happened....

For anyone that would dismiss my experiences as manipulation, Yes, possible...but bear in mind I question everything and examine all that happens to me.

The funny thing about this, is my awareness was woken up through "Ashtar Command Propaganda" in the 90's. and even as that was happening I was told that it was false. I had some great arguments with others about this.
    I came under some terrifying attacks for many years, then things eased up about 2006... now all is quite, I have no agenda or purpose I need to pursue, I just seem to be waiting??

Anyhow, thks again Elen and Herbert.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to citsym For This Useful Post:

Elen (25th October 2015), Herbert (11th November 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    I disagree with your Keshe analysis...
    You need to spend more time understanding what plasma technology is about & the myriad of applications it is capable of bringing to the fore. If you think its only about electrical power, then you're looking in the wrong direction. Its much much more than that.

Does the following clip sound like the ravings of a madman?
    I think not!

Getting rid of oil-based economies, worthless politicians & bringing an end to a world of war is not in any way a part of Velon programmed brainwashing.

One Nation - One Planet - One Race
    And the Way into Space

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hl3l56QHW1o

As an example:

"If we can put 5 million units – usable – in Italy, within the cars & the home, and each one of us reduces by 20 liters, the Italian government will feel the pinch of half million (eur) less income very fast. And the oil companies will do the same.

And then, people will have the power to dictate: “Your are short of money, then stop spending on arms. The half million you’re short, we don’t need arms. Why should we pay from the hospitals?”

People will come to an agreement of peace – not governments.

In the next 12 months, you don’t know what I’ve done to you. It will change everything the way all of you work together. Because this time you know… you elected people but still they’re there because you decided. When you stop 5 billion, then 50 billion of the budget, arms goes first.

“We can’t spend on arms, our next door neighbor can’t spend on arms, so we go disarmed.”

What’s the next step of reduction?
    Useless politicians!
    Because now, you decide on the internet, how you do the world. Then it goes… the ones who are the cause of conflict to keep their position…

Its very easy… That’s why we teach you next week like this.
    If they block us by Monday [26-October 2015] in any shape or form, I have set up that internet will be flooded with the blueprint.

So, we do it our way. We guarantee a correct conduct, and the ones that are mis-conducting we give for their soul.

So now you understand, the third world ambassador will be the last world ambassador. Because now, every one of you is an ambassador of peace, intending it & how much we can change together.

The problem is not governments, because they don’t exist.

And then we spend whatever is the surplus of time in developing a peaceful nation as one nation – one planet – one race, and the way to space.

So unfortunately, you all came to learn about plasma, and with it, and due to it, you brought freedom to light. " -- M T Keshe

Quote Originally posted by Herbert View Post
    As an aside:
    Keshe and the Blue Box
    There is a lot of hope surrounding the Blue Box Keshe is releasing to the public. His science makes sense in terms of the atomic vortex as the basis of creation. The CERN scientists are typically picking apart the monatomic basis of conscious energy creation into its component parts and then further smashing up the parts into so-called "god particles". So I would say Keshe has the right idea.

The problem is where did he get this information. Was it pure scientific thought coming from intuitive knowledge, or was it channelled from the Velon?

I don't know the answer, but more and more he is handing out false information. For instance the nonsense about impossible Richter Scale earth quake predictions. Now he is saying Earth is about to collide with a second sun in the next 30 years. These are the ravings of a mad man and not the careful and measured grounded logic of scientific though. So one has to question where his atypical "scientific mind" is at.

http://www.ascensionwithearth.com/20...er-second.html

Is he:
    1. purposely being inundated with NSA/Velon directed false information to stress him out and loose his credibility so that the Blue Boxes are discounted? Or

2. Are the Blue Boxes secretly hiding an invisible djed Pillar energy device designed by the Velon, to be switched on when enough homes are enjoying this free energy? These djed pillars are at the heart of every HAARP station on the planet and designed for broadcasting mind control waves. It would not be the first time the Velon have tried to smuggle such invisible devices into 5,000 homes. One that would be welcomed into every home for what it apparently offers.

I suspect number 1 based on his erratic behavior but I can't rule out number 2.

So here's to hoping these silly declarations from Keshe are the Velon messing with is mind to prevent acceptance of the Blue "free" energy devices. I have put free in quotations because this energy actually comes from Earth's consciousness in the from of the bases for life on the planet. It is free in terms of being non-destructive and non-polluting.

But we do not need these devices when we have fully integrated so one wonders if they will distract us form our inner task of clearing emotional blocks.

I have more questions than answers. Just sharing my concerns.

I have just learned that the Keshe blue box can only work if it is connected to a power grid. If this is true then it is not perfected technology, is very unstable, and very, very dangerous in the case of nuclear power sources. I don't know how it could work in a country like in Africa where there is no power grid, given this new information.
    Last edited by turiya, 25th October 2015 at 12:52.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hmmm... I'm starting to wonder if the Velons could be the Fallen Angels that are talked about in the bible. It would help tie a lot of things together.

The thing is, you can't look at this stuff in isolation to everything else. It all fits together somehow, and it's only by fitting everything together that we get the true story. I resonate with a fair bit of what CT says, but the are parts that really set off my detectors, so to speak. I doubt very much he's doing it on purpose, but I'd say the velons/fallen angels are messing with the information he is getting.

The only way we are going to get the real truth of what is going on is to compare everthing to see where the jigsaw pieces fit together and discard the ones that don't. It would be easy enough to do if we all worked together in the alternative community - but of course, they keep us working seperate and so the pieces all sit on the ground no-one attempts to truly fit them together because everyone thinks their pieces are the right ones...

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Useful Post:

Elen (25th October 2015), Margueritebee (24th March 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by jcocks View Post
    Hmmm... I'm starting to wonder if the Velons could be the Fallen Angels that are talked about in the bible. It would help tie a lot of things together.

The thing is, you can't look at this stuff in isolation to everything else. It all fits together somehow, and it's only by fitting everything together that we get the true story. I resonate with a fair bit of what CT says, but the are parts that really set off my detectors, so to speak. I doubt very much he's doing it on purpose, but I'd say the velons/fallen angels are messing with the information he is getting.

The only way we are going to get the real truth of what is going on is to compare everthing to see where the jigsaw pieces fit together and discard the ones that don't. It would be easy enough to do if we all worked together in the alternative community - but of course, they keep us working seperate and so the pieces all sit on the ground no-one attempts to truly fit them together because everyone thinks their pieces are the right ones...
    And therein lies the problem. A truth puzzle with so many pieces that is impossible to put together through the sub-human mind. it's an interesting journey though. In my own journey I feel Chris Thomas to be the least mind invaded if at all. I think he beats the control. He has been wrong in his predictions but only because the future is not set in stone and hard to predict.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Anastasia For This Useful Post:

Elen (25th October 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    I disagree with your Keshe analysis...

Getting rid of oil-based economies, worthless politicians & bringing an end to a world of war is not in any way a part of Velon programmed brainwashing.
    No but being reprimanded by off planet beings, warning us of near future catastrophic events, technology to change our atmosphere, and technology to take us off planet is. All information I have read from his website. The jury is out on Keshe in my opinion.

He is not the only scientist with free energy invention.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anastasia For This Useful Post:

Elen (25th October 2015), Herbert (27th October 2015)