Page 129 of 258 FirstFirst ... 2979119126127128129130131132139179229 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Thanks
    Thanked 80,975 Times in 20,256 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Herbert View Post
    Thanks for getting the thread back on topic Borat. It's about time some people read the title of this thread again.
    I think you had better get off of that high horse, Herbert. While I agree that some of what has been discussed on this thread lately may not be strictly about the Chris Thomas material, the truth of the matter is that Orbs is pretty much the only one keeping this thread alive, which he does by posting his contemplations of some of Chris Thomas' claims, and how they interact with what Orbs himself believes to have observed in his own mortal existence here on this planet. And all that the rest of us have done, then, was interact with Orbs in a small number of absolutely benevolent and innocent attempts to answer, to the best of our abilities, some of the questions Orbs was asking.

Furthermore, I have already asked you before -- and in no uncertain terms -- whether this thread would be open to honest discussions regarding the Chris Thomas material -- and an honest discussion must by definition include criticism of the presented material -- or whether this thread would instead be restricted to the pontification of the Chris Thomas material and to knee-jerking dismissals of anything that doesn't agree with it. You have never answered that question, and therefore the management of The One Truth assumes that this thread would indeed be open to opinions that deviate from, or even criticize, what Chris Thomas says. And please do note that while things have been posted here recently which offer a perspective that's different from what Chris Thomas claims, there has been no criticism of Chris Thomas on our part in these recent exchanges.

There is no other definition of a discussion than that it is an exchange of ideas, even -- or perhaps especially -- when these ideas are in conflict. Out of thesis and antithesis, synthesis is born. And The One Truth is a discussion forum, not a propaganda billboard. It has only barely been two weeks since we've had a couple of people here who believed otherwise, and who arrogantly acted upon this belief in total disregard for the spirit (and the management) of this forum. One of them was an old acquaintance of yours, even.

People who express their own personal opinions on C.T.'s information from the Akashic, taken out of context, without ever having read a single one of his books carry zero credibility.
    The same is true for people who claim that anything Chris Thomas says would be the truth because of his alleged hard-wiring into the Akashic Records, and who blindly dismiss anything that contradicts Chris Thomas' claims, whether it contradicts his claims from people's personal experience or from their years of studying -- and understanding -- scientific principles and observations.

There is absolutely zero tangible evidence that the Akashic Records would even exist, notwithstanding that I personally believe that they do. There is also absolutely zero evidence that Chris Thomas would be hard-wired into the Akashic Records.

It is one thing to have an opinion -- and everyone is entitled to that -- but it is another to pontificate said opinion as the truth with zero evidence. And should you be wanting to go there nevertheless, then the dismissal of well-established and proven concepts -- such as verifiable scientific facts -- as having "zero credibility" while you have nothing that corroborates your dismissal of these things would be nothing other than arrogance.

Note that I'm not pointing any fingers just yet. I'm only stating the facts as they are. I'll leave it up to yourself to test whether the shoe fits.

This is in close parallel to the astronomers who insisted Macmillan Publishers burn all remaining copies of "Worlds in Collision" by Velikovsky, a best seller in 1950, all the time bragging that they had never even read it. You can't judge books you have never read. [...]
    I've never read "Mein Kampf" by Adolf Hitler either, but I don't need to read it in order to know that Adolf Hitler was a narcissistic fascist who believed he was on a holy mission. Likewise, I need not have read anything from Aleister Crowley either in order to know who and what he was, and to know that I want nothing to do with that stuff -- or for that matter, likewise on account of L. Ron Hubbard.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (13th January 2019), Elen (13th January 2019), Kathy (13th January 2019), Wind (13th January 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    I’m glad to see new names, or thanks, from others regardless of my opinion. I hope more people contribute.

I’m reading Chris’s Plabet Earth book again. I have a few things to report/discuss.

Back to work I go...

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th January 2019), Borat (15th January 2019), Dreamtimer (14th January 2019), Elen (15th January 2019), Kathy (15th January 2019), Ntonyo (17th January 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I don’t believe I have ever seen Adolf Hitler. It is fact Disney produced the propaganda films. To do so required actors.

Chris referred to Hitler as “a brave soul.” There is more to it but the point of my post is Hitler, whom ever he was, was financed so heavily we do not have the vocabulary to describe it. This is a root issue that needs to be exposed.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th January 2019), Elen (15th January 2019), Kathy (15th January 2019), Ntonyo (17th January 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,975 Times in 20,256 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    I don’t believe I have ever seen Adolf Hitler. It is fact Disney produced the propaganda films. To do so required actors.
    Yes, it is well known that Walt Disney was a spy for the Nazis.

Chris referred to Hitler as “a brave soul.” There is more to it but the point of my post is Hitler, whom ever he was, was financed so heavily we do not have the vocabulary to describe it. This is a root issue that needs to be exposed.
    Yes, Adolf Hitler was financially linked to the US Republican then-senator Prescott Bush, who was the father of George H.W. Bush and grandfather of George W. Bush and Jeb Bush. That very same Prescott Bush would later on also lead an attempt at a military coup against the US government. He was tried and found guilty before Congress, but he was never sentenced, because then they would also have to have sentenced each and every corporation in the US military-industrial complex, which would have hurt the US American economy.

This is not a conspiracy theory, by the way. It is all documented fact -- it's even on Wikipedia, albeit in an embellished form.

Source: Wikipedia

Union Banking Corporation

Bush was a founding member and one of seven directors (including W. Averell Harriman) of the Union Banking Corporation (holding a single share out of 4,000 as a director), an investment bank that operated as a clearing house for many assets and enterprises held by German steel magnate Fritz Thyssen. In July 1942, the bank was suspected of holding gold on behalf of Nazi leaders. A subsequent government investigation disproved those allegations but confirmed the Thyssens' control, and in October 1942 the United States seized the bank under the Trading with the Enemy Act and held the assets for the duration of World War II. Journalist Duncan Campbell pointed out documents showing that Prescott Bush was a director and shareholder of a number of companies involved with Thyssen.

It is unclear whether Bush was aware of Thyssen's Nazi connections or approved of them, and some historians even dispute Thyssen's allegiance to the Nazi party. Historian Herbert Parmet agrees with the assessment that Bush was not a Nazi sympathizer.

Source: Wikipedia

Strangely enough -- or perhaps not so strangely at all, given how Wikipedia is being run -- the passage about Prescott Bush's involvement with the military-industrial coup against the US government seems to have disappeared from the page. I could have sworn that it was there earlier. How convenient, huh?
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Chris (14th January 2019), Dreamtimer (14th January 2019), Elen (15th January 2019), Kathy (15th January 2019), Ntonyo (17th January 2019), Wind (16th January 2019)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    The more time goes by, the more I learn about how Republicans betray this country. It's astounding how they've grabbed the mantle of patriotism to wrap around themselves so tightly. It must be a defense mechanism. That and blaming the other side regularly.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th January 2019), Chris (14th January 2019), Elen (15th January 2019), Kathy (15th January 2019), Ntonyo (17th January 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Borat, a fools first step is a great book. 100 times as good as the journey home.

I can’t recall where he talks about Avalon. I think mainly in his planet earth book. That is incredible as well.
    It is truth, I am finishing now The fools step is indeed much better than Journey.
    I am thinking now to read again all his esseys.

Have you find something about Avalon?

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Borat For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (16th January 2019), Elen (16th January 2019), Kathy (15th January 2019), Ntonyo (17th January 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    All of CTs books are very good. I've found that I get something new from each one of them even on the second reading as there is so much to absorb. It is as if I'm I had been reading them for the first time. I think the main aspect I took away was that clearing out our emotional baggage is the main task which is going to make a huge difference to how mankind moves forward. We need to start with the inner journey and completely clear it before we can comfortably make the physical changes needed in the outside world. This does not mean we become passive. It's about perspective and what bothers us and what's important changes as more of our soul enters our body and this in turn influences the choices we make.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Astraldreamer For This Useful Post:

Borat (17th January 2019), donsan (19th January 2019), Dreamtimer (16th January 2019), Elen (17th January 2019), Herbert (16th January 2019), Kathy (17th January 2019), Ntonyo (17th January 2019), Orbs (28th January 2019)

Retired Member Wales
    Thanks
    Prophetic words of CT about disclosure of the existing weapons in space came true

https://news.usni.org/2019/01/17/pen...defense-review

https://www.defensenews.com/breaking...list-revealed/

Military industrial complex of the US have just transferred their hi-tech. stuff to Russia then used Russia as a boogieman to prove necessity of additional military spendings before conrgress. A good move.

I think we are gradually moving towards disclosure of SSP which has to do with moving humans away from the Earth just another distraction from our plan.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ntonyo For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th January 2019), Borat (23rd January 2019), donsan (19th January 2019), Dreamtimer (20th January 2019), Elen (18th January 2019), Herbert (17th January 2019), Orbs (28th January 2019), Rha S ananda (2nd February 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I’ve been busy. To busy. I’m sick of busy...

I see people are thankful for others posts. Truthful posts. I’m happy to see this.

I agree with those that like Chris’s books etc. They are filled with things that fascinate me.

The truth is very aloof. Unfortunately for me I have proof of some of what Chris writes about. I have no where to go. I’m a prisoner of my own wish. Because of this I know that soul reintegration is true.

I think it is almost impossible to get the strength from knowing. But it can be done. I can’t explain what happened to me. I’m only sharing you will know when you come face to face with the truth. You can’t call mommy. It will be you on one side and the truth on the other. You will be all alone. There will be no one to pick you up off the floor.

You will have to get up yourself.

You will have to live it yourself. No one will believe you. You alone will carry the weight.

I’m reading the planet Earth book got probably the 4th time. Been two years since I read it last.

For those of you with an open mind Chris has s lot of good stuff. I had an experience or two before I ever heard of Chris. His information filled in the blanks for me.

This is how you will know for yourself. You will find something that fills in the blanks for you.

For you.

Good luck to all... it will find you if you want it too.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th January 2019), Astraldreamer (27th January 2019), Dreamtimer (27th January 2019), Elen (28th January 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    In the planet earth book Chris writes about grays contaminated with 14 energies influencing the military and alphabet agencies.

How special.

Of course he writes all the 14 everything is gone. However, the V could withhold from the Akashic, hide in time , etc. but the 24 are gone for sure and btw 12/21/12 was an absolute for sure.

My point is everyone is wrong. No one is 209% right. It’s up to the individual to figure it out.

The 14 interference explains a lot for me. My own conclusion they actually made it to this planet. Chris has written this never happened.

Yet here we are. The process virtually stopped. Several million full soul humans living in bubbles? I don’t know. What we do know is how big of a mess it is. It can’t be described. The planet appears fully locked down to me. The Earth just may have to make a choice to end the nightmare. I can’t think of another way around it st this time.

Too much mind control to overcome.

More book report to come...

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (28th January 2019), Elen (28th January 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Borat, I keep reading to find more on Avalon but it is aloof and confusing. It appears Avalon is more of an energy based realm than physical.

Energy begins such as the Farie live there.The Sidhe hang there as well I think. However, the Sidhe are energy beings and a handful became physical.

What I do know is we have been duped. The matrix we live in is fully controlled stripped of anything cool other than female humans. Ha ha ha

From the second you are born to your funeral they are always making money off us. They own all the everything. We are born, we eat, we use energy, we die. Everything we do they profit from.

Oh, they are good. Dam good.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Astraldreamer (28th January 2019), Dreamtimer (28th January 2019), Elen (28th January 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Ntonyo, your overly simple explanation of a link between the US and Russia is probably spot on. Chris wrote about this link.

It’s a bad situation manipulating entire countries with mind control via lies, propaganda, etc.

It’s such a huge mess I don’t know how it will be overcome short of an ice age...

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Astraldreamer (29th January 2019), Dreamtimer (29th January 2019), Elen (29th January 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Almost finished planet earth book. I think there was s reference to having to complete by 2005. Oh well.

Avalon is confusing to me. Where the Sidhe went is confusing. I think there was a reference they went underground. What have they been doing for 1500 years? They are the only ones that can fix GMO Chris writes. But the military has everything locked down. Isn’t that obvious to all of us?

Anything that would empower us is forbidden. A visit from the plieadisns would be awesome but it is not allowed. I’m sure the Sidhe can’t make a debut in this military lockdown.

Pay your bills and shut up. Pay the church, etc.

How will change occur without the Esrth Herself saying enough? Someone please explain it to me? If the military thwarts change in our favor how will change happen?

Put yourself in their shoes. You are at the top with full control. What is going to break up your monopoly? Hope? Me? You?

And if the Earth does it, She will hurt Her children because we will be collateral damage to Her contraction, actions, etc. We are human shields?

Is 5G a nightmare for us?

Chris wrote a lot about two outcomes: 1) paradise and 2) slavery. Super slavery unlike today. I’m not saying he is right but it sure looks like he is on to something now doesn’t it?

So the BIG question is “when?” When does the status quo change? When do they make their move? When is the showstopper?

It’s just too big of a mess to comprehend. Why change a thing? Chris is emphatic the population is almost half and for all we know still diminishing. Isn’t this EXACTLY what they want? And nobody gives a shit? In fact, we argue it’s 7 billion. It is the perfect scenario where their goal is being met invisible to all.

Until the Earth or the pliedians etc. take action we are still going to the gas pumps. I’m sorry but we need some help here.

Isn’t help free will? Can’t a being choose to help? Of course they can. It is not interfering it is helping and even interfering is a choice.

Helping clear and even the playing field isn’t doing it for me either. It seems one chicken shit excuse after another.
    Will
    I apologize for my endless bullshit how big the mess is. I’m not going to point it out anymore. It’s a waste of time. It remains a rather large barrier and en mass soul reintegration was the answer to overcome it it andcwe chickened out. None of us know how long the matrix will last but I’m to the point where integrating and saving MYSELF seems chicken shit.

So much mind control to be broken it will take until 2050 just as Chris wrote. I just don’t get why we can’t get some help...

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (30th January 2019), Elen (30th January 2019)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    The way to lure people into slavery is to reassure them that you will keep them safe.

If you can lure them underground...they might as well be out in space. No way out, no way up.

We probably have gotten help but it's not as overt as we want it to be. It would be subtle and still require a lot of work from each of us.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th January 2019), Astraldreamer (30th January 2019), Elen (30th January 2019), Herbert (30th January 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    We’ll Dream, we’ve done been lured. We are way past that. Can it get worse?

Sure.

Individual self work has failed en mass. Whatever deadline Chris wrote about has come and gone. The trick is if a more true deadline exists. I have no clue.

What I do know is the mind control of organized religion cannot be overcome easily. What is odd to me is chri wrote a stated aim of the Illuminati was to abolish religion. That would take quite an event.

I suppose a 12 foot tall Pos v blowing up buildings on tv may do it but some religion would go underground.

It all circles back to what a big mess this is. All the obstacles that need to surface and be cleared are beyond comprehension. It seems people are looking for an easy way out and maybe for an individual there is an easier way out.

As a planet, there is no easy way. It will take the universe, the semi physical beings, the sun, the Earth, the Merylin, and every good guy there is to get us out of this effing nightmare.

You are all welcome to your opinion. Mine? There is no way in hell the v, 14, and the leftover Illuminati, skull and bones, free masons, etc. are going to give up without being forced too.

No way.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th January 2019), Dreamtimer (30th January 2019), Elen (30th January 2019)