Page 125 of 258 FirstFirst ... 2575115122123124125126127128135175225 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Not much to say?

I was thinking... data saying children are more harmed by microwaves. Mobile phones.

Less soul to protect them?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (10th December 2018), Elen (10th December 2018)

Retired Member Wales
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    Not much to say?

I was thinking... data saying children are more harmed by microwaves. Mobile phones.

Less soul to protect them?
    There is much to be talked about...

My current business is connected to studying the energy fields (auras) around people's bodies using them as sort of indicator which can give you a picture about how a person actually feels to work out the ways to heal the person's diseases or traumas.

Studying child's aura (especially those born between 2013 and now) shows that they have pretty much strong bio field around them which does not get disrupted even after severe exposure to Wi-Fi or 4G frequencies. Needless to say that there are many more natural psychics of them than it was ever before. Human kind is evolving pretty quick and those children are really in the vanguard of ongoing change being out of reach for many (majority?) sophisticated frequency control systems.
    Last edited by Ntonyo, 12th December 2018 at 08:10.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ntonyo For This Useful Post:

Borat (12th December 2018), Chris (12th December 2018), donsan (12th December 2018), Dreamtimer (12th December 2018), Elen (12th December 2018), Herbert (12th December 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Recently born have more protection? I sincerely hope that’s true.

I thought Chris said they would be born with more DNA?

Ntonyo, your findings contradict what I find. I found mobile phones harmed children more.

Wave soup is a problem. I like your approach Ntonyo. Hope you do well with it.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (13th December 2018)

Retired Member Wales
    Thanks
    del
    Last edited by Ntonyo, 12th December 2018 at 13:09.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ntonyo For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (12th December 2018)

Retired Member Wales
    Thanks

Seeing Stars in Space

There are issues on ISS which currently are being fixed by astronauts apparently the Russian ones.
    Now look carefully because there is much to be noticed.
    1st - a video from NASA feed

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6A4pYEIdJE

Try to find any stars? Except tons of garbage floating around the Earth you will be unable to find any glowing objects around.

2nd - a video from Russians (it is a news channel Russia 24)
    https://youtu.be/n_6WS5XqCS0?t=22767
    Take a close look at this:

The Russians just 180 rotated NASA video and edited it by adding stars. Thankfully some Russian engineers responsible for the editing don't have such skills (well you won't get any decent video editor hired for 400$ / month) as their fellows from Holywood do, so we can see lies unravelling literally live during recent youtube stream.

There are couple units in Russia their sole task is to edit everything about space in order to not contradict to knowledge the general public has been already told by the officials.

I studied the issues of looking at stars from space by reading a lot of interviews primarily done by Russian / Soviet astronauts. Almost everyone who attends or has ever attended space as astronaut of any mission be it Russian or the US one or any other sees or has seen a lot of strange stuff going on around the orbit of the planet. Because of that most of them are scared as hell to tell anything about their experiences thus it can cost them their well-payed jobs even get them into psychiatric asylum. There are some Soviet and Russian astronauts who actually admited (non-offcially) that they have not seen anything except just totally black space and the planets of the Solar system. Although they have been told not to tell about thier experiences to anyone because of potential consequences mentioned earlier.

To be fair I also met multiple notes that those people also admited they have not seen the Sun either. The only thing which is visible is light however an actual source of this light is unable to be seen by sub-human eye due energetical incompatibilities. Unless you get some sort of a energy boost from SSP technologies or during E.T. abduction you won't be able to spot anything in Space with your naked eye because stars and galaxies exist in dimensions which are far above our physical one.

This supports the idea of the Earth atmosphere being a huge observatory which decodes either non-physical or semi-physical energy frequencies and depicts them as they are but in physical dimension which really does a lot of sense to me.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ntonyo For This Useful Post:

Borat (12th December 2018), Chris (12th December 2018), donsan (12th December 2018), Dreamtimer (12th December 2018), Elen (12th December 2018), Herbert (12th December 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I simply cannot imagine not seeing stars. And no Sun?

For now, no way

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (13th December 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I thought the Huble telescope was outside out atmosphere and it sees stars...the moon has light on it too.

I just don’t buy it that once in space you don’t see stars or the sun.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (13th December 2018)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    I thought the Huble telescope was outside out atmosphere and it sees stars...the moon has light on it too.

I just don’t buy it that once in space you don’t see stars or the sun.
    I think, when CT quietly explains that the Solar system we inhabit is a tiny bubble of dense physicality that's unique in the universe, a lot of us just don't hear it, or get the implications [like that the rest of the universe just might be semi-physical or even non-physical, hence ufo's flying through solid mountains and executing other physically-outrageous moves].

I'm not sure how the Hubble works, but I think optical, light-based telescopy is the smallest part of it; it's more a 'visual rendition' or 'imaging' of quite a wide spectrum of wave emissions.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

Herbert (14th December 2018), Ntonyo (14th December 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I was thinking we see stars because it’s dark. The planet blocks the sun.

It’s brighter than shit probably in space. Eyes were protected with gold. There’s nothing to block the sun light. Look at the moon got effs sake at night or even the day.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (14th December 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I’m confused. Are people saying you can’t see the sun in space? If they did that is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. Beats Flat Earthers by a mile.

I love it. I have to be mistaken.

If you left the Earth and the Earth wasn’t blocking the sun it would brighter than on Earth I would think. Way brighter. Hell, since we are told it is colder than cold I imagine it’s probably hot. Real hot.

Ha ha ha

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (16th December 2018)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    I’m confused. Are people saying you can’t see the sun in space? If they did that is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. Beats Flat Earthers by a mile.

I love it. I have to be mistaken.

If you left the Earth and the Earth wasn’t blocking the sun it would brighter than on Earth I would think. Way brighter. Hell, since we are told it is colder than cold I imagine it’s probably hot. Real hot.

Ha ha ha
    It rather does my head in too, Orbs, if that helps anything.

Since CT's reports from the Akashic so devastated the credibility of our great Western sacred cow, Science Pure Science[tm], I suspect our confusion basically stems from unconsciously clinging to its pronouncements about the nature of physical reality, in the persuasive guise of 'informed consensus', or even 'common sense'.

If, let's say, our eyes have adapted to seeing the effects of [some of] the Sun's or other stars' wave emissions *on an atmosphere*, rather than directly as light, that part at least might go away...

...and we've often enough been told that the temperature of deep space approaches absolute zero, but it's evidently hot enough, nearer a Sun than Earth, for Mercury to be near-molten on the Sun side, and Venus to be a nice warm 400 Centigrade...perhaps the potential for wave emissions, however powerful, to manifest as 'heat', isn't activated until there's something, some object or body there to be heated...?

I wish I knew, too!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

Ntonyo (20th December 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    It seems our atmosphere reduces the suns energy. Holes in the ozone are fear. The moon is hotter than hell, etc.

The fact sun shines so bright on the moon with a very thin whateversphere is enough proof for me the sun is anything but hidden from our eyes in space. Probably The basis for “I where my sunglasses at night.”

Ha ha ha

When I go into space I’m bringing mine...

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I imagine the further you get away from our sun, or any sun, you will see lots of stars. I imagine it is cold as well. No heat source.

Once away from our sun I would imagine the stars in The Milky Way would be beyond words. I imagine it is quite a show.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    We can’t see stars in close space because the light is on.

Isn’t that something folks? Wow. Don’t I feel stupid when the answe is so simple.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I imagine there are no stars between galaxies. Vast regions of space without a source of light but the stars are inside galaxies.

Just my intuition.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post: