Page 124 of 258 FirstFirst ... 2474114121122123124125126127134174224 ... LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Judgement really interferes with relationships.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (26th November 2018), Elen (27th November 2018), Herbert (27th November 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I have a friend who bought several of Chris’s books and is reading them. My point is how rare it is for me to know someone who will read them.

I don’t offer to loan mine out. Selfish? I guess but the books don’t seem to hold up as well for whatever reasons. I do of course share his essays but there isn’t much interest.

The great work is not for everyone. Several recent posts speak of others waking up etc. but I see just the opposite. The mind control in the USA is difficult to explain it is so powerful.

It’s different to say what lies ahead. Transition usually comes with a price this Chris’s “hard way.” How full soul humans live in psychic bubbles inside the matrix is hard for me to understand so I joke about it.

I admit I just don’t get it...

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Borat (27th November 2018), Dreamtimer (29th November 2018), Elen (27th November 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I will add the full soul humans don’t owe me nor can they do it for me. What puzzles me is why don’t they do it for themselves? The Earth is their home.

I can’t see what they are doing but that doesn’t mean they are doing nothing. Maybe I’ll see something in the near future. That would be a good sign imo.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (29th November 2018), Elen (27th November 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Come to think about it the alleged meteors we see from time to time could be the result of action being taken. I don’t know by whom but the list of good guys is pretty short.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (29th November 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I have a great friend who loves Chris’s books who thinks Ed Chiarini is retarded. Just goes to show you. I think Ed has done some great work. Connected dots of “how” they did it.

Ed claims the shootings on tv are drills. If Ed’s right innocent people were not slain.
    Last edited by Orbs, 28th November 2018 at 07:30.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (29th November 2018), Elen (29th November 2018)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,958 Times in 344 Posts
    OUR GROWING HEART CHAKRAS

The first 36 pages of this thread contain all of Chris Thomas’ 13 interview transcriptions, many of his important free essays, summaries of his 8 Akashic history books, an index to this thread on page 1, 50 Q&A with Chris Thomas. The remainder of the thread includes an attempt to answer, where possible, sincere questions that may arise from reading his books and a
    presentation of work that reinforces, supplements, or extends Chris Thomas’ research of Akashic facts. This means reading cutting edge science and paying attention to other authors who may require discernment on the part of the reader to recognize the heart of truth in their words. Learning discerning resonance, where practice makes perfect, is a large part of reintegration.

In keeping with that theme, this young lady has captured the essence of feeling reintegration through living from your heart and doing your inner work to clear your emotional triggers which only serve to empower negative entities and the Velon. She uses words which are slightly off in terms of the Akashic as interpreted by Chris Thomas, but she gets it. So if you have read C.T. you will know about the shrinking 2nd (sex) and 3rd (emotional /power/ego) chakras while the base and heart chakra are growing to enhance our connection to the Earth and to our Higher Self chakras which are being reintegrated with the rest of our soul. She does a good job of describing what the human race is now undergoing if they are doing the inner work toward clearing the physical body’s energy pathways.
    Aluna Ash on reintegration of the Higher Self:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIgVGtbWhik

“…there is no barrier to anyone on the planet undergoing full soul re-integration if that is what they choose to do at anytime they choose.” Chris Thomas per his free Earth essay from 2012: https://www.scribd.com/doc/118953947...y-Chris-Thomas

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (29th November 2018), Elen (29th November 2018), Ntonyo (4th December 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    What’s the Merlyn doing lately? Are the Sidhe returning? Is Avalon doing whatever it is supposed to do whatever that is?

The Sidhe are needed to fight GMO whatever. I don’t expect to see one on FOX news but...

I simply wonder what all these players are doing.

Is 5G a really bad thing for us?

I can’t answer questions like this. Chris could. It was fun to read his essays. Fun.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (4th December 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    For me essays were not fun, but they strengthen my believing what CT writes, before them I still was like in sci-fi reality.

I do not remember too much about Sidhe, Merlin in essays, I think was only little if so.

In regard to 5G, I think we do not need CT to realize this is harmful, however it could be great to get also his view.
    1G, 2G, 3G, 4G was/is harmful as stated in many scientific documents/ articles as well as 5G.
    I did measurements in my flat of electric, magnetic and RF fields and biological limitations was exceeded tens and hundreds of times above the most harmful level as per these documents-
    "Baubiologie Maes- Institut fur Baubiologie+ Onkologie IBN; Building Biology Evaluation Guidelines for sleeping areas"
    and as per
    "Europeam EMF Guidline 2016 for prevention, diagnosis and treatment of EMF- related health problems and illness".

Just to be clear I do not have meter for 20 pounds but much better.
    And taking into consideration IT corporation forcing more and more internet technologies, we should realize, that nobody care about us.

In my opinion we are facing closer and closer to Velons "me" system- of course it will not be the same but similar direction- all in one- RFID chips etc., internet of things, all people permanently connected to internet, trans humanism, transfer our brain into robots etc., full 24h/day control.

This is Elites plan so it WILL be introduced regardless of how harmful it is as big money will be always on top with paid biased scientific researches and with put others into silence.

Just another thing I mentioned some time ago about all these words like: racism, homophobia, sexism, antisemitism, xenophobia, chauvinism, hate speech ... to shut our mouth and it will come for us to be punished even for political critics.
    I did not realize, that the last one will come so fucking quickly.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFTxZ7Xfbvo
    Last edited by Borat, 3rd December 2018 at 19:54.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Borat For This Useful Post:

donsan (7th December 2018), Herbert (4th December 2018), Ntonyo (4th December 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Borat, I think 5G is a bad thing. My buddy really hates and he is smart.

Chris wrote about the Sidhe and the Merlyn in his books. Good call. I don’t think they are in his essays.

I have a cheap theory. As long as the Earth keeps expanding She is staying on course for expanding consciousness. This is a good indicator. Why would She expand if She was going to loose?

I’m not discounting She will contract in a heartbeat. I’m saying the trend is your friend.

On one hand the v want it all. On the other the pos in charge have us under the control of money. Do you really think they want that to change?

Hell no.

I think there is a split. Two factions. The v that want the planet and don’t give a shit about money and the industrial/politician new Illuminati that love their control with money.

Two factions. It is what it is.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Borat (4th December 2018), donsan (7th December 2018), Elen (4th December 2018)

Retired Member Wales
    Thanks
    They have already obtained the ME tech. it is now a matter of time when public mind will be ready for the thing to be introduced as revolutionary breakout in research and development of artificial intelligence created by some geeks in god forgotten garage on the outskirts of San Francisco. There is a film called The Circle check it out brilliant piece of glimpse of what's they want to be coming next.

No doubt that China and BRICS countires overall will be the first guinea pig then North and South Koreas follow that's why they are promoting so called peace in the region. North Korea is a prime example of how much people can handle of taking their freedoms away without questioning actions of authorities - wet dreams of NWO bunch. As far as the NK experiment is concerned people can suffer enormous pressures without even a thought of unrest, a conclusion - some right mind control settings that's what it takes to impose whatever one wants on a nation wide scale. Russia or Soviet Union (yeah it might sound strange though it is accurate Soviet Union is still intact even constitution of the SU still functions) is planned to be after China and Koreas the other Brazilia, India, South Africa to follow. Since 2019 legislation in Russia will be changed dramatically, for example if you are unemployed you shoud pay a special tax (taxation of poverty), if you want to normally function within society you should have social media accounts they become a necessary feature of indentification of citizens there is much more to be mentioned... So what about the older ones who don't have PC or smartphone let alone social media? Soon they won't be able to receive their monthly pension payments or heathcare and so on because they are not in "the system". The main idea is to create a copy of society we know now but in digital realm then make the copy to be primal before actual reality, so people will just be forced to live in digital world because it will be impossible to benefit from society, state otherwise. If it is ready a common individual has only binary choice either to stay and been completely digitalized (having been completely diconnected from the Mother Earth, Eric Dollard gives great explanation why they are striving so hard to get everything digital) or go somewhere, particullary living in wildlife areas. Given that Musk is a frontman behind SSP launching the satellites to provide Global Wi-Fi it will be impossible for an individual to carry on on his own because he or she will be tracked from satellites (not from Musk's but from SSP ones) moreover all wildlife areas will be privitised by banks and corporations and restricted for human use. So if you are against of what is happening and don't want to live in Judge Dreadd like Mega Cities you are going to be charged going into private areas without special permission. They already make it here in Russia. If someone has ever watched Bladerunner 2049 the movie you know about what I am saying.

Remember CT takling about 2050? The thing he talked about might appear very, very different. Again everything is up to us. This is all seems to be insane as it is is, even something screaming inside: "They CAN NOT DO THAT WE ARE NOT GONNA ALLOW" though power crazy keep and keep pushing they feel that they already there one little step here and there and people will be unable to reverse the process. To be fair in many regions of the world they have already hit critical 10% plagued with idea of digitalization, the youngsters are the most submissive group to that thought so it is a matter of time until they present chips and other sophisticated hardware to be officially "installed" in human body, for example, as they plan it in China, Russia and UK to pass the legislation that demands workers to have a chip to monitor their activity so employer can benifit from rising productivity. This is why they have chosen BRICS because these countries have the most submissive population if they tame them into NWO so the rest of the world will follow...

I remember one of CT essay where he discussed the matter of upcoming marshall law of the disclosure, talking also about that times might be very, very hard even unbearable from certain point of view however we should not be distracted by outside "happenings" and carry on with our internal work to proceed through reintegration. God... His words are so damn accurate especially when current reality is concerned... Though ask yourself, with all honesty, do you think it will be possible for the one to stay in zen while what's been desribed above going arround? Foreseeing your answer - unlikely...

I want to expand a bit on 5G stuff. I've already said that I was in Russian millitary back in 2013. I serviced in electronic warfare unit and before actual millitary service you should proceed through intensive training on a basis of Tambov Electronic Warfare Center (the only one in Russia) where you study basic principles of electronic warfare and get prepared to work with particular millitary equipment lately. I was not involved in any SSP stuff whatsoever but things I've learnt there just blew off my mind at the time. For example, famous voice to head technique, officially first used in Iraq during 2003 war campaign can be used on a basis of common GSM-3-4G transmitters so you can programm people without their knowing 24/7. More than that Russia has millitary equipment that can switch off electicity. Yeah I know, it sounds bizzare but if you study the information on electricity presented by Tesla and Dollard you will know that we are channeling eletricity from another dimensions wihouth actually knowing that so if you can block a gateway dimension which allow electicity to be physical you essentially will prevent it to be here in our physical realm. It was 2013 when they tested it in a place arround Tambov during the eperiments the device just turned off all elericity arround the area except a generator that has been powering the thing. Worth to notice evem that those officiers from Tambov EWC who was responsible for the device did not have a clue about physical principals of its work let alone how it was built. This technology of switching off certain energy patterns has huge implications because if you can manage how to do so than you can swith off not only electricity but some of human feelings and emotions, advancing a bit - the Soviets or the Americans have already done that. The most interesting part which connects all what has been said earlier that those technologies are connected to the SU research programme into the mind control, to be fair it wasn't called mind control "officially" they have been looking for potential harm effects of microwave frequencies. This is not a bloody coincidence that exposure to Wi-Fi, GSM, GPS, 3G, 4G, even 5G freq. have been found by those studies to be connected to huge changes within human mind. Even in Tambov EWC we have been instructed not to stay arround jamming stations (especially the ones against GSM, GPS) during the time of thier work because even slight exposure to their working freq. can give you cancer. During research of potential harm of exposure to high frequencies, they have found that freq. above 50 GHz can cause individual to eperience constant feats of depression and anxiety following with lowering of immune system protection ability. Bearing in mind that 5G is already planned to be as high as 155 GHz the potential consequences of this technology are more than obvious to desribe. At last, what I've learnt during this training that we as individuals have pretty much strong immune system that works on different levels. Even SSP had quite hard time to crack it up. However it can be severely disrupted if an individual continuasly are exposed to certain emotional bouts like fear, anxiety, depression and so on. That is why this so called global crisis is ongoing during the time of a new dawn of 5G and Internet of things stuff. It is a big loop they cause fear and anxiety by creating artificial economical, social and political crisisis so people are already weaken and much uneased to wrap their head arround to what is really going on with sophisticated 5G advancement until it is here and 5G freq. will create environment of overwhelming depression and fear so it will be impossible to overcome such things because people will be severely weaken to so... Pure evil. This is why they are pushing for 5G and not because it is the only technology has a potential to provide stable information flow from every single piece of tech. all over the Earth but generally it can affect every living thing on the Earth. They want not only to chip humans but any kind of equipment produced by industrial means (Internet of things) they want to chip even trees (BioNet)! So we are really going mad here. However without our collective choice such a quick advance of those technologies were not possible we are as people the ones who buying IT stuff made by slave labour of Chineese we are as people who demand wireless and fast connection to watch films and play games the list of these demands that helps power crazy to promote thier ideas is endless. Those who do that I fell that from part of humans who want to leave the plane and 5G stuff might be thier deathwish to experience before they die. Freewill in its prime.

Anything we, who to stay, can do about it? Do your inner work, don't be scared to share your thoughts, give talks as much as you can. There might happen a moment when we need to fight so be it. The only guide to what one should do is only intuition, do what you think is right this is the most precious thing. Don't forget that we are the one who can turn this all around and we will.

Orbs you get it right there is huge division within realms of power crazy though it does not matter because the Velon have found new hosts for their energy and new elite is tech. guys. The ones who from the Old World order guys like Bushes, Rothschilds, Rockefellers and so on will be given to crowds as main villains of their misery so by getting rid of such people they can create unwanted pressure within societies to move faster to their New Digital World to start mind control the sheep from a blank sheet of paper.

Links of the interest:
    Alfred Hitchcock or 5G? Birds are Dying Near Newly Installed Towers?: https://gumshoenews.com/2018/11/09/a...talled-towers/
    Microwave backhaul evolution – reaching beyond 100GHz: https://www.ericsson.com/en/ericsson...-beyond-100ghz
    Speculations about Russians jamming Donald Cook USS in Black Sea (completely shuting down its electronics) during 2014 Crimea crisis: https://www.quora.com/Did-the-USS-Do...ssian-aircraft
    UK Corporations Preparing To Introduce Mandatory Microchips For Employees: http://asheepnomore.net/2018/11/13/u...for-employees/
    Implanted Chips for Employees: Violation of Privacy Rights or New Era in GPS Tracking: http://www.finsmes.com/2018/06/impla...-tracking.html
    China's president had 2 books about artificial intelligence on his shelf in his New Year speech: https://www.thisisinsider.com/chinas...-speech-2018-1
    Child care contracts now demand that nannies hide phones, tablets, computers and TVs from their charges: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/26/s...y-nannies.html
    Last edited by Ntonyo, 4th December 2018 at 03:48.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ntonyo For This Useful Post:

Borat (4th December 2018), donsan (7th December 2018), Elen (4th December 2018), Herbert (4th December 2018), Orbs (4th December 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I’m asleep but woke up and read your post Ntonyo. Thx. I see you understand mind control. I have spewed about this for a long time. I’ll comment more when awake.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (4th December 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Ntonyo you bring an interesting perspective. Chris spoke/wrote about a machine that could plant thoughts. Scary really. How do you defeat that?

I suppose a full soul human could.

Mind control is the displacement of your thoughts really. It seems there are many tools and techniques. TV is the obvious method. Not much truth on tv.

Faked assasinations, Democrat, Republican, drills, movies, etc. have people thinking, talking and acting on fake reality.

What about the petroleum reality? We live/deal with it versus free energy. Ouch.

Ntonyo brings up military technology. We have heard a little about it here and there but I don’t know much about it at all.

We do have to overcome all this to reintegrate. I’ve said what a big mess this really all is and sadly I’m right. It’s hard to describe actually.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Borat (4th December 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Ntonyo, almost nothing to add what you said.
    However I just only think about this digital world- It seems, that all is going in Velons wanted direction like it started with Rothschild.
    Bankers do not want money no more, they have full money control, they want our life and mind control- all this lead to digital system, which they will run away from being the top creators (example of Ronald Bernard and others being completely for some time out of network as admitted by himself). This system is more for brainwashed masses not for them if they do not want exist there.

I think, that many persons of current elites are even not fully aware of what is going on, they are just stupid (useful idiots) falling into it, they could be brainwashed as well by Velons/ Lucifer or the top ones etc.

We need to remember, that even US has got different levels of secrecy, that even Presidents of US are not aware what is going on on e.g. UFO, especially after rebuilt of CIA, FBI and other military, intelligence organizations in '60 by Rockefeller and others.
    It means, that if we can hide a lot from Presidents, we could hide everything from anyone.

What is really going on knows only the top elites probably. I think, even Bilderberg group currently play with us, this is not the same group as 30 years ago being hided. I believe they have something else to hide (groups, societies or diferent meetings)

But I think all speed up currently.
    Recently we have got exposed chips, internet of things (smart technology), hate speech political criticism- this is already with us and allow us to easier prove anyone, that something is wrong (it helped me recently and my friends was shocked and they did not repeat again as previously -conspiracy theory).
    It good to know such a things what happens.

Ntonyo, in Russia- will it be really compulsory to be on social media??

Orbs, how could we defeat that ...- this is true (!!!) and how would earth deal with that???
    Last edited by Borat, 4th December 2018 at 14:32.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Borat For This Useful Post:

Elen (6th December 2018), Herbert (4th December 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Borat, the individual is theoretically able to overcome by reintegration. Collectively we face insurmountable forces though.

Who knows when we will pull together...

Borat, the individual is theoretically able to overcome by reintegration. Collectively we face insurmountable forces though.

Who knows when we will pull together...

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Ntonyo, your post was really something. You are a free thinker.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (6th December 2018)