Page 121 of 258 FirstFirst ... 2171111118119120121122123124131171221 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member Wales
    Thanks
    The lands which are going be affected by warming are the only ones located in permafrost zone.

The territories highligthed by the red line sure are going to have major problems if icy zones be melted, yet almost 90% of these lands unpopulated at all. In other words the vast majority of the Russian real estate are going to be fine in any way. It should be noted that not all tundras are affected by permafrost for example the place where I live (Kola region, top right corner of Russia) do have a lot of tundras however they are not permanently frozen.
    Most of the areas I stressed on the map are in use for mining of mineral resources and wood cutting, through last 10 - 20 years almost all of these regions have been abandoned by folks who decided to move close to big cities like Moskow, Saint-Petersburg, Voronezh, Samara, Volgograd and others.

There are many small rural communities all over the Russia but if you don't have functioning infrastructure (roads, electricity lines, hospitals, schools) how the heck are you supposed to farm? Don't forget about the money, the support for farmers in Russia has been cut dramatically during the period of the Russian Federation. Iterest rates of credits for farmers can vary between 11 - 20% per year (The central bank of Russia controlled by BIS). No wonder that a lot of farmers are being forced out of lands due bankruptcy and move into big city to find a job because there are no jobs in rural areas at all. Then lands which were abandonned by these people either cleaned up (infrastructure to be completely demolished) or being restricted for human use because being converted into non-human use areas. So people won't be able to return to their farmsteads anymore - this is Agenda 21 go check it up. These lands as propaganda of the Russian government says are not being given to foreigners in return for investement as Chris mentioned. The government takes farmable lands away from locals then gives lands to foreign companies just for free. These companies don't pay taxes, they don't care about laws and generally about any kind of regulations. Just trying to make profits in the most quick and inexpensive way.

The place where I live had plenty of farms during the period of SU however since New Russia is in place every year about 5 to 10 huge farmsteads get closed. The local government of Kola region in close cooperation with the Federal Government of the Russian Federation do all they can to force people stop farming. Noteworthy that now there is only 2 big farmstead are active in my region and those 2 struggling their buttoms off for survival, virtually functioning on a verge of bankruptcy. Meanwhile almost 30% of Kola region population is unemployed with 90% of the region farmable lands are being out of use. Kola region is not unique in that regard, for example, the Southern regions of Russia also fell victim to global elites with majority of independent farmers being killed or forced out of lands by death threats either to them or to their families. Then thier lands get occupied primarily by Chineese who don't give a shite about these lands at all using Monsanto's roundups and lots of phosphates to speed growth of plants. At the end of the day these lands ending up being literally dead. You can not grow anything on them let alone getting healthy crops to feed people.

If there are not enough farmable lands in use from where do you get food then? An answer is clear the food gets imported from China, the USA, India, Europe etc. leaving Russia being completely dependant on foreign states. Russia can not feed its people anymore. God, the 99% of food in Russian retail is either gmo or full of nitrates shite. How about tomatoes that don't smell like tomatoes at all, let alone apples which don't have any taste. If you have no competition on the market then prices tend always to rise that what's happening in Russia. 80% of population make arround 4000$ per year there is no choice for them but to eat shite or starve. Many people have their own little farmsteads to grow food for personal needs however government now comes with initiative to forbid people to farm without specific license and the cost of this license is planned to be in around 1000 to 2000$ per year. Bearing in mind average annual makings of general population of Russia, guess how many people'd be able to pay? The more people out of land the more they become controlled. That's easy.

So the reasons why they steal lands from whites in SA look the same to Russian ones. Don't forget that SA governmental bodies like Russians ones are under total control from huge mining corporations owned by Rothschilds. That is why they are lobbying a legislation to serve their agenda the agenda of total control. The kind of agenda like that only means they won't going to let people be independant enterpreneurs but rather to force them all to give up on their businesses then their lands can be taken by agro corporations. The ultimate consequences of this sort of take over are more than obvious to desribe.

What is going on is not stupid, it is deliberate and long planned attempt to get people under total control. BRICS countries are being governed by puppets of Rothschilds that's why they prefer mining to farming, that's why BRICS countries are poisoned with corruption, that's why they are lobbying the same legislation everywhere... Everything that's happening in these countries is interconnected. The purpose is clear - total control of the money supply, food supply, health and ultimately the free rights of indviduals.

Kissinger: "Control oil and you control nations; control food and you control the people."

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ntonyo For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th November 2018), Borat (12th November 2018), Chris (12th November 2018), Dreamtimer (12th November 2018), Elen (12th November 2018), Herbert (12th November 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Dividing us would work well to further that goal. Trump seems perfectly willing to not only turn a blind eye, but even help it along.

He's shoving tariffs up peoples' bottoms over here claiming there will be long term benefits. So I guess when their beans or other crops are down in sales and they're losing money they're just supposed to 'hang in there'.

Until they can't.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th November 2018), Chris (12th November 2018), Ntonyo (12th November 2018)

Retired Member Wales
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Dividing us would work well to further that goal. Trump seems perfectly willing to not only turn a blind eye, but even help it along.

He's shoving tariffs up peoples' bottoms over here claiming there will be long term benefits. So I guess when their beans or other crops are down in sales and they're losing money they're just supposed to 'hang in there'.

Until they can't.
    Precisely.

There is a positive side to it all. They won't be able to decive people for so long because of haste they are currently in. If some time ago the agenda looked very confident and rigid in its step by step approach, now powers that be are really speeding things up way too fast. A resolution is on the horizon - total slavery and of sub-humans or freedom and transformation of the entire global society. The kind of choice no one will be able to miss because things are getting more and more obvious.

Our life is getting harder because of power crazies, no doubts it is, on the other hand the harder it gets the more ignorance burns away. Soon those blindly believe in power of politicians or corporations to resolve issues will understand that the only ones who have that power are only people themselves and no one else.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ntonyo For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th November 2018), Borat (12th November 2018), Chris (12th November 2018), Dreamtimer (12th November 2018), Elen (12th November 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,908 Times in 1,858 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Ntonyo View Post
    The lands which are going be affected by warming are the only ones located in permafrost zone.
    I would disagree with that. One of the problems Northern latitude farmers have is a short growing season. The growing season is already several weeks longer than it used to be, if it is a couple of months longer, it will have a major effect on yields and the type of crops you can grow up north. E.g. wheat and corn instead of just rye and barley. Also Southern Siberia is actually not that far up North, but it is still largely unsuitable for agriculture at the moment, due to the peculiar "cold island" effect in that region. E.g. Vladivostok is actually at a similar latitude as Nice in Southern France, but it has a much colder climate. I expect much of that will go away with global warming.

The territories highligthed by the red line sure are going to have major problems if icy zones be melted, yet almost 90% of these lands unpopulated at all. In other words the vast majority of the Russian real estate are going to be fine in any way. It should be noted that not all tundras are affected by permafrost for example the place where I live (Kola region, top right corner of Russia) do have a lot of tundras however they are not permanently frozen.
    Wow, you're practically on the North Pole as far as I'm concerned I am genuinely surprised that the Kola peninsula has any farming at all, it is well above the arctic circle.

Most of the areas I stressed on the map are in use for mining of mineral resources and wood cutting, through last 10 - 20 years almost all of these regions have been abandoned by folks who decided to move close to big cities like Moskow, Saint-Petersburg, Voronezh, Samara, Volgograd and others.
    Indeed, that is why I made the point about there being plenty of farmland, but no people to actually farm it. That is a huge problem for Russia right now, but it is a major headache in other places as well, such as the US Midwest or Australia.

There are many small rural communities all over the Russia but if you don't have functioning infrastructure (roads, electricity lines, hospitals, schools) how the heck are you supposed to farm? Don't forget about the money, the support for farmers in Russia has been cut dramatically during the period of the Russian Federation. Iterest rates of credits for farmers can vary between 11 - 20% per year (The central bank of Russia controlled by BIS). No wonder that a lot of farmers are being forced out of lands due bankruptcy and move into big city to find a job because there are no jobs in rural areas at all. Then lands which were abandonned by these people either cleaned up (infrastructure to be completely demolished) or being restricted for human use because being converted into non-human use areas. So people won't be able to return to their farmsteads anymore - this is Agenda 21 go check it up. These lands as propaganda of the Russian government says are not being given to foreigners in return for investement as Chris mentioned. The government takes farmable lands away from locals then gives lands to foreign companies just for free. These companies don't pay taxes, they don't care about laws and generally about any kind of regulations. Just trying to make profits in the most quick and inexpensive way.
    I think it is still better to give the land to foreigners to farm than let it lie fallow. This is something Russia has done for centuries, especially since the reign of Catherine the Great, who was German herself and thus invited a lot of Germans to settle in Russia, especially in the Volga Region.

The place where I live had plenty of farms during the period of SU however since New Russia is in place every year about 5 to 10 huge farmsteads get closed. The local government of Kola region in close cooperation with the Federal Government of the Russian Federation do all they can to force people stop farming. Noteworthy that now there is only 2 big farmstead are active in my region and those 2 struggling their buttoms off for survival, virtually functioning on a verge of bankruptcy. Meanwhile almost 30% of Kola region population is unemployed with 90% of the region farmable lands are being out of use. Kola region is not unique in that regard, for example, the Southern regions of Russia also fell victim to global elites with majority of independent farmers being killed or forced out of lands by death threats either to them or to their families. Then thier lands get occupied primarily by Chineese who don't give a shite about these lands at all using Monsanto's roundups and lots of phosphates to speed growth of plants. At the end of the day these lands ending up being literally dead. You can not grow anything on them let alone getting healthy crops to feed people.
    That is very sad to hear. I think the EU is much better in this respect as sustainable agriculture is a key focus and GM crops and much of the Monsanto frankenseed crap is banned. I really think Russia should do the same.

If there are not enough farmable lands in use from where do you get food then? An answer is clear the food gets imported from China, the USA, India, Europe etc. leaving Russia being completely dependant on foreign states. Russia can not feed its people anymore. God, the 99% of food in Russian retail is either gmo or full of nitrates shite. How about tomatoes that don't smell like tomatoes at all, let alone apples which don't have any taste. If you have no competition on the market then prices tend always to rise that what's happening in Russia. 80% of population make arround 4000$ per year there is no choice for them but to eat shite or starve. Many people have their own little farmsteads to grow food for personal needs however government now comes with initiative to forbid people to farm without specific license and the cost of this license is planned to be in around 1000 to 2000$ per year. Bearing in mind average annual makings of general population of Russia, guess how many people'd be able to pay? The more people out of land the more they become controlled. That's easy.
    That is very different from what US right wingers are spreading about Russia and I suspected as much. It is good to hear from someone who actually lives there and sees the Truth on the ground.

So the reasons why they steal lands from whites in SA look the same to Russian ones. Don't forget that SA governmental bodies like Russians ones are under total control from huge mining corporations owned by Rothschilds. That is why they are lobbying a legislation to serve their agenda the agenda of total control. The kind of agenda like that only means they won't going to let people be independant enterpreneurs but rather to force them all to give up on their businesses then their lands can be taken by agro corporations. The ultimate consequences of this sort of take over are more than obvious to desribe.

What is going on is not stupid, it is deliberate and long planned attempt to get people under total control. BRICS countries are being governed by puppets of Rothschilds that's why they prefer mining to farming, that's why BRICS countries are poisoned with corruption, that's why they are lobbying the same legislation everywhere... Everything that's happening in these countries is interconnected. The purpose is clear - total control of the money supply, food supply, health and ultimately the free rights of indviduals.

Kissinger: "Control oil and you control nations; control food and you control the people."
    Yes, I think you're right about that. I never understood people who thought that BRICS countries are some sort of bulwark against the NWO / Rotschild / Globalist control Grid. That is so obviously not true. Just look at Putin's oligarchs, the Chinese Communist Party or the elite families running Brazil and South Africa.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th November 2018), Dreamtimer (12th November 2018), Elen (12th November 2018), Ntonyo (12th November 2018)

Thanks
    BRICS is a pretty, shiny word. Distracting and misleading.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th November 2018), Elen (12th November 2018), Ntonyo (12th November 2018)

Retired Member Wales
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post
    I would disagree with that. One of the problems Northern latitude farmers have is a short growing season. The growing season is already several weeks longer than it used to be, if it is a couple of months longer, it will have a major effect on yields and the type of crops you can grow up north. E.g. wheat and corn instead of just rye and barley. Also Southern Siberia is actually not that far up North, but it is still largely unsuitable for agriculture at the moment, due to the peculiar "cold island" effect in that region. E.g. Vladivostok is actually at a similar latitude as Nice in Southern France, but it has a much colder climate. I expect much of that will go away with global warming.
    Well, initially I meant influence of the soil masses movement due ice meltdown on stability of the buildings located in permafrost zone (an aswer to Orbs' real estate collapse post). I would never doubt that warming would not make profound impact on farming.

Your assumptions on weather patterns are not entirely correct because they are very bizzare for Russia especially during last 5 to 10 years. For example, the place where I live normally had summer temperatures vary in between +10 to +15 C with less shiny days compared to foggy ones. However since 2011 there is quite instability in weather patterns led summer to be hotter than +25- +30 even up to +35 C. Summer lasts way longer than before - up to 4 month with very warm september and october which did not happen last 100 years. Now while I am writing behind my window no snow but puddles all over the place with temparatures +2 - +5 C like it is spring. While sometime ago there was much snow with solid -10 - -15 C. Even temperature of Barentz sea is rising which forces fish to move north. Local scientists are in a state of panic thinking that we right on the road to be doomed. Fortunately it is not the case. Many of science failed to understand how the heck can this all be happening because of minimum in the Solar activity. There is more to it because the Earth can change its temperarute from inside influencing regional weather patterns in a very bizzare manner.

Wow, you're practically on the North Pole as far as I'm concerned I am genuinely surprised that the Kola peninsula has any farming at all, it is well above the arctic circle.
    Here I am behind polar circle walking along with white bears, drinking vodka and playing balalaika

It used to have a lot farms. With right farming technique you can grow crops even on rocks and this is not just a bald statement. Current chemical approach to farming is in use because of of global powers iterests . I've studied multiple works of special KGB units which has researched the possibility of farming without use of fertilizers and pesticides etc.. It is possible to alter speed growth and requierments in sun light, temperature conditions of the crops if the seeds are exposed to certain energy frequencies. The seeds can be programmed in a way to sustain themselves and be productive even during harsh weather without proper feed of water and minerals.

Everything is energy we have just forgotten how to manipulate in benefication of all

Indeed, that is why I made the point about there being plenty of farmland, but no people to actually farm it. That is a huge problem for Russia right now, but it is a major headache in other places as well, such as the US Midwest or Australia.
    Well, there are a lot of people who want to farm, especially here in Russia. But if the government wants them all to be located in 13 big cities how it will help to people to get lands for farming community to be established? Propaganda says, that there is governmental support for those who want to go and farm eastern lands of Russia (around Vladivostok and Habarovsk). It may looks like the government controlled by Rothschilds gives Russian people a choice (they always give us a choice they think). However the reality is that - without infrastructure (which is being demolished by the government itself) and funding you can not do anything really. Be honest, you won't be able to sustain yourself financially by 1 acre of potato field you need machinery you need fertilizers and so on. With 20% iterest rate you should grow marijuana to pay your bills there are chances that you are going to be foreclosed because you won't be able to compete with huge agro corps.

Overall, there are rising number of people who want to stay away of big cities and be farmers are unable to do so because of high iterest rates and government policies orientated on total destruction of rural communites. More than 40% or Russians (for Brazil numbers are the same) are unemployed. In my home region arround 35% are uneployed being more than happy to be a part of the farming communies. As has been said before without the money and proper support you won't be able to start a farming "career" on a scale needed to be sustainable business. And who does control the money? Very rhetoric question...

I think it is still better to give the land to foreigners to farm than let it lie fallow. This is something Russia has done for centuries, especially since the reign of Catherine the Great, who was German herself and thus invited a lot of Germans to settle in Russia, especially in the Volga Region.
    I don't have anything against from people from another countries. That is all fine. What is not though almost 99% of those to come here for quick profits because they can grow GMO also using shite like Roundups and plenty of fertilizers which leads to pollution of rivers and lakes in farming areas.

I would not romanticize Catherine the Great and the Russian history in general because it was not the way modern liestory desribes it was. However your point about Deutsch Volga is valid, yet the philosophy of people who lived in those regions was quite opposite to the ones I mentioned earlier. The lands on they live were their homeland not means of gaining as much money as they can.

That is very sad to hear. I think the EU is much better in this respect as sustainable agriculture is a key focus and GM crops and much of the Monsanto frankenseed crap is banned. I really think Russia should do the same.
    Yeah the dog should bite its tale. Unlikely it will happen without public concern of its issue. Now through television they are telling us the GMO is good who to oppose this idea might end up in jail.

That is very different from what US right wingers are spreading about Russia and I suspected as much. It is good to hear from someone who actually lives there and sees the Truth on the ground.
    Everything you hear about Russia being said or written in english is a big lie repeated many times to be truth. The only one who said some truth about the real idea of BRICS was Ronal Bernard former (as he calls himself) frontman for global elits. I don't understand how even Icke don't get what Russia is. The whole Russia thing is a product of mind control which does not have anything in common with reality.

Yes, I think you're right about that. I never understood people who thought that BRICS countries are some sort of bulwark against the NWO / Rotschild / Globalist control Grid. That is so obviously not true. Just look at Putin's oligarchs, the Chinese Communist Party or the elite families running Brazil and South Africa.
    They are not Putin's there are 4 types of oligarchs. One represents English Rotschilds (the head is Jacob), second French (the head is Evelin), third Morgans (the head is unknown), Rockefellers (I think it is Nick who is temporary head of them). The chinese who invented credit score system in China doing the same or even worse here in Russia. Everything behind Ural Mountains now un-officially belongs to China they farm local lands, cut woods, mine resources and do not pay any taxes. China and Russia just turned into Rotschild rulled union where all major politicians come into power directly from mining and oil corporations again controlled by the same Rotschilds.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ntonyo For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th November 2018), Borat (12th November 2018), Chris (12th November 2018), Dreamtimer (12th November 2018), Elen (13th November 2018)

Retired Member Wales
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    BRICS is a pretty, shiny word. Distracting and misleading.
    They talk to us through symbolism. Time showed perfectly that BRICS are really being bricks of a huge building, the bricks being countries and people, and NWO being the building. Fotunately a foundation of the building is lies...

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ntonyo For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th November 2018), Chris (12th November 2018), Dreamtimer (12th November 2018), Elen (13th November 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    This is very interesting about Russia!! I like to read you Ntonyo.

Orbs,

In regard to stars and their consciousnesses (semi-physicality). If there was a life on the beginning on other planets (Mars with Cro-Magnon) , it means, that it was not only Human on Earth to be physical, so visible. Planets are physical as well.
    Maybe this applies to stars as well. Why do you thing they are semi-physical?

Unfortunately there is nothing better in communistic EU with nazi roots.
    EU the most support Germans as actually this is like German creation. However plan for EU was mentioned at the Round Tables of Rhodes between UK and US and the richest oligarchs. The UK wanted to easily control the Europe.
    So far EU is purely bureaucratic and politic-corporations lobbyist body. No Democracy, purely totalitarianism with European Commission ruled by corporations etc. No any kind of separation between Jurisdiction, Legislation and executive (last two in Euro Commission hands so in corporations hands).
    Over 50000 useless Euro officials with over 100000 pages of unbelievable stupid regulations each year for corporations needs and which costs a lot of money each country each year to adjust.
    There is no way you can criticize EU calling they as there exactly they are- communists with roots in Ratzinger (one of Bilderberger father, and Bilderberger as a group for coordination of Politicians, Oligarchs etc.), Spinelli, Halstein ...
    For critics you would be punished. I was listening so many Euro parliament "discussions", voting, that this is ridiculous what is going on there.
    Corruption (e.g. EU Commission resigned after big corruption in 1998, I think it was 1998), Euro Just crimes, money laundering, Lodge P2 connection etc.

Anyway e.g. EU totally destroyed Polish fish industry (paying for destroying polish fishermen fishing boats; fines for too many fishing, exceeding of fishing limits- fishermen do not have money to feed families, fisher boats just collapsing with time as EU extended time for no fishing etc), farmers (limits on milk etc), all animals chipped and controlled, you cannot have your own pigs without any problems- chiping, registration, maintenance book etc; polish sugar industry destroyed, GMO in Poland GMO in the UK as well and many more.
    We were developing couple of times quicker without this socialism- corporationism EU.
    Corporations rule the EU and this works exactly the same as Ntonyo mentioned- they overtake fishing industry and others to make profit and make people dependent on food industry- so actually corporations control food , people with time sent to big Cities-Districts and we follow Agenda 21 and 2030- nice sounded "sustainability" but where is the hell this "sustainability" if everything is ruled by corporations and there is money slavery, where 15% of elite own 85% of world wealth (or 1% own 50%) and so on so on.

No, there is nothing good with EU- this is step in Elite Plan
    Last edited by Borat, 12th November 2018 at 21:32.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Borat For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th November 2018), Chris (12th November 2018), Dreamtimer (12th November 2018), Elen (13th November 2018), Herbert (12th November 2018), Ntonyo (13th November 2018)

Thanks
    Thanks for your input, Ntonyo and Borat. And Chris.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th November 2018), Borat (13th November 2018), Chris (12th November 2018), Elen (13th November 2018), Ntonyo (13th November 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Borat, our solar system is the only physical place in creation; therefore, everything else is not. We can’t see semi physical beings unless they want us to see them. I can only guess they all (stars etc.) choose to let us see them.

I just don’t get it... What I do get is NASA lies so since they say you can’t see them in space is bull poop.

Interesting stuff on Russia.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Borat (13th November 2018), Chris (13th November 2018), Dreamtimer (13th November 2018), Elen (13th November 2018), Ntonyo (13th November 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Borat View Post
    Unfortunately there is nothing better in communistic EU with nazi roots.
    EU the most support Germans as actually this is like German creation. However plan for EU was mentioned at the Round Tables of Rhodes between UK and US and the richest oligarchs. The UK wanted to easily control the Europe.
    So far EU is purely bureaucratic and politic-corporations lobbyist body. No Democracy, purely totalitarianism with European Commission ruled by corporations etc. No any kind of separation between Jurisdiction, Legislation and executive (last two in Euro Commission hands so in corporations hands).
    Over 50000 useless Euro officials with over 100000 pages of unbelievable stupid regulations each year for corporations needs and which costs a lot of money each country each year to adjust.
    There is no way you can criticize EU calling they as there exactly they are- communists with roots in Ratzinger (one of Bilderberger father, and Bilderberger as a group for coordination of Politicians, Oligarchs etc.), Spinelli, Halstein ...
    For critics you would be punished. I was listening so many Euro parliament "discussions", voting, that this is ridiculous what is going on there.
    Corruption (e.g. EU Commission resigned after big corruption in 1998, I think it was 1998), Euro Just crimes, money laundering, Lodge P2 connection etc.
    You sound like a Brexiteer. If there is anything we have learnt about the EU in the last couple of years is that pretty much everything that was said about it by eurosceptics was a pack of lies. It is not the Fourth Reich, it isn't German-dominated and it bears no resemblance to the Soviet Union, in fact it is quite the opposite. Those regulations are very necessary BTW, to ensure our food is safe to eat and environmental regulations are enforced. With Brexit, Brits will probably be surviving on GM Corn, wheat and Soy from the US, washing it down with maggoty orange juice. Much stricter health and environmental regulations protect us from the greed of corporations. The EU has been active in protecting its citizens in that respect and that's just a fact. Sure, there is some corruption, but not nearly as much as in most other places.

"Anyway e.g. EU totally destroyed Polish fish industry (paying for destroying polish fishermen fishing boats; fines for too many fishing, exceeding of fishing limits- fishermen do not have money to feed families, fisher boats just collapsing with time as EU extended time for no fishing etc), farmers (limits on milk etc), all animals chipped and controlled, you cannot have your own pigs without any problems- chiping, registration, maintenance book etc; polish sugar industry destroyed, GMO in Poland GMO in the UK as well and many more.
    We were developing couple of times quicker without this socialism- corporationism EU.
    Corporations rule the EU and this works exactly the same as Ntonyo mentioned- they overtake fishing industry and others to make profit and make people dependent on food industry- so actually corporations control food , people with time sent to big Cities-Districts and we follow Agenda 21 and 2030- nice sounded "sustainability" but where is the hell this "sustainability" if everything is ruled by corporations and there is money slavery, where 15% of elite own 85% of world wealth (or 1% own 50%) and so on so on."
    I am not an expert on Polish agriculture, though I do have family there who are into farming. They seem to be doing just fine. GMO is banned all throughout the EU, so please check your facts. The EU has in fact a good track record of reigning in large corporations that want to exploit people and this is well-documented. As a result life in the EU is better than almost anywhere else in the world and the food here is better and healthier than pretty much anywhere else. All those pesky regulations see to it. As for Agenda 21, I see no evidence whatsoever that it is put in place anywhere in the EU. Russia, China and the US seem like a different matter though.

What you said about corporations being in charge of food production may be true in the US, Brazil and Russia, it certainly isn't true in Poland and most of the EU. One of the criticisms of the EU by corporate types is precisely that is promotes medium and small-sized farms at the expense of the giant corporate operations you see in the US Midwest and Russia. Farms here are much smaller and are mostly privately owned.

No, there is nothing good with EU- this is step in Elite Plan
    That statement is factually incorrect and Brexit is actually proving how useful the EU actually is, ironically. This isn't ideology, just looking at the facts as they are.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (13th November 2018), Elen (13th November 2018), Ntonyo (13th November 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Why create a new currency? Because they had total control and laundered US dollars into Euro’s.

The EU is a laundry machine. Think of all the US dollars stolen/missing alone.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Chris (13th November 2018), Ntonyo (13th November 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    Why create a new currency? Because they had total control and laundered US dollars into Euro’s.

The EU is a laundry machine. Think of all the US dollars stolen/missing alone.
    Can you clarify what you mean by that? From my own perspective, the Euro was largely created as a tool of stealth inflation. Things immediately went up in price as soon as the Euro was introduced, yet wages stayed the same. It also blew up and then crashed the property bubbles in places like Ireland and Spain, again, by creating stealth inflation through artificially low interest rates. The FED did the same with the US dollar.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (13th November 2018), Ntonyo (13th November 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    You sound like a Brexiteer. If there is anything we have learnt about the EU in the last couple of years is that pretty much everything that was said about it by eurosceptics was a pack of lies. It is not the Fourth Reich, it isn't German-dominated and it bears no resemblance to the Soviet Union, in fact it is quite the opposite. Those regulations are very necessary BTW, to ensure our food is safe to eat and environmental regulations are enforced. With Brexit, Brits will probably be surviving on GM Corn, wheat and Soy from the US, washing it down with maggoty orange juice. Much stricter health and environmental regulations protect us from the greed of corporations. The EU has been active in protecting its citizens in that respect and that's just a fact. Sure, there is some corruption, but not nearly as much as in most other places.

I am not an expert on Polish agriculture, though I do have family there who are into farming. They seem to be doing just fine. GMO is banned all throughout the EU, so please check your facts. The EU has in fact a good track record of reigning in large corporations that want to exploit people and this is well-documented. As a result life in the EU is better than almost anywhere else in the world and the food here is better and healthier than pretty much anywhere else. All those pesky regulations see to it. As for Agenda 21, I see no evidence whatsoever that it is put in place anywhere in the EU. Russia, China and the US seem like a different matter though.

What you said about corporations being in charge of food production may be true in the US, Brazil and Russia, it certainly isn't true in Poland and most of the EU. One of the criticisms of the EU by corporate types is precisely that is promotes medium and small-sized farms at the expense of the giant corporate operations you see in the US Midwest and Russia. Farms here are much smaller and are mostly privately owned.

That statement is factually incorrect and Brexit is actually proving how useful the EU actually is, ironically. This isn't ideology, just looking at the facts as they are.
    Chris, nothing is lies from what I have written.
    Please list where I lied.
    As I mentioned this looks like German Creation but was actually British empire and US with Oligarchs plan to control easier Europe. This is not a lie.
    The huge benefits from EU takes Germany (e.g EBC debts release the biggest for Germany, the largest number of patents, EBC manipulation- Ireland paid for all EU to Banks and elites)- this is not a lie
    Corruption, crimes, money laundry etc.- this is not a lie
    Corporation driven (IG Farben , BASF, Pharmaceutics corporations etc hugely involved in second world war controlled by Rockefeller as well and it being continued) based on patents (this is a key point)- not a lie
    No democracy structure and acting- NOT a lie at all
    Tons of stupid regulations, Directives as regulation e.g. for Cucumbers (withdrawn finally at some point) , bananas (what curves, length etc)- instruction/ Directive with 100 pages about flushing toilets and , bulbs restrictions and many many more- it cost a lot of money to adjust nationally- this regs/directives are NOT being voted (voting is some kind of joke, piece of bullshit with NO DEMOCRACY but they try to teach about that- Hypocrites)- all this is no a lie (of course some of they must sound reasonably and needed for people to believe in EU).
    GMO is not banned- in Poland we have got this unfortunately
    Destroying polish many industry branches- this is not a lie
    EU "Solidarity"- piece of shit to Poland- Nordstream, Nordstream II etc.
    70% of media owned by Germany and US in Poland, what gives really nice propaganda all the time.

Creators of EU- Ratziger, Hallstein, Spinelli, indirectly IG Farben- this not a lie
    Everything is centralized, controlled, regulated, corporation and banks driven- this is purely direction to totalitarianism, no sustainability and there is nothing good with that.

Brexit ... (all the time play with people about that- this is ridiculous) , to prove people how EU is important for the UK they will put people into poorness- it will be easy for them if they want that.
    What they did with Ireland- Brainwashed when Ireland said no in 2008 to Lisbon Treaty and after that huge braiwashing and Ireland said Yes. Only Ireland was allowed to vote for Lisbon Treaty. Nobody else was allowed. Portugal wanted but they killed this idea under force of Gordon Brown etc. And actually Lisbon Treaty was nothing more that crapy Euro constitution from 2004 rejected by France and Netherlands. They pushed this shit politically democratically.

etc etc

Euro zone is another piece of propaganda to control by money slavery easier. Helmut Kohl (former employee of BASF and his later "daughter" Merkel) about 1990 pushed politically Euro through Mastricht. Many countries entered into this zone not meeting minimum requirements (was 3 of them). Germans at the time did not want to enter Euro Zone, many german professors was against etc- it was purely political issue, nobody care about what germans and experts said.
    Greece died because of big banks "help" etc.
    EU is only political propaganda and Agenda, after it changed into that from kind of trade agreement, free market.
    Kind of free market is not bad but it started to be a political tool for elites and corporations.

Actually I am surprised you believed so much in this as EU is purely part of the Plan to Divide world into parts like EU, African Union, ASEAN, MERCOSUR, UNASUR, CAFTA etc.
    To divide world plan is explained starting from "British commonwealth and the Future" book (conference) and through Club of Rome (sub-group of Bilderberger) documents, plans etc.
    EU To control health, food and energy as well as money supply- it can not be just clearer.
    I could write much more ...
    I am surprised, that you could believe in propaganda about Russia and you do not believe in propaganda about EU
    Last edited by Borat, 13th November 2018 at 12:19.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Borat For This Useful Post:

Chris (13th November 2018), Dreamtimer (13th November 2018), Herbert (13th November 2018), Ntonyo (13th November 2018)

Retired Member Hungary
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Borat View Post
    Chris, nothing is lies from what I have written.
    Please list where I lied.
    As I mentioned this looks like German Creation but was actually British empire and US with Oligarchs plan to control easier Europe. This is not a lie.
    The huge benefits from EU takes Germany (e.g EBC debts release the biggest for Germany, the largest number of patents, EBC manipulation- Ireland paid for all EU to Banks and elites)- this is not a lie
    Corruption, crimes, money laundry etc.- this is not a lie
    Corporation driven (IG Farben , Basf, Pharmaceutics corporations etc hugely involved in second world war controlled by Rockefeller as well and it being continued) based on patents (this is a key point)- not a lie
    No democracy structure and acting- NOT a lie at all
    Tons of stupid regulations, Directives as regulation e.g. for Cucumbers (withdrawn finally at some point) , bananas (what curves, length etc)- instruction/ Directive with 100 pages about flushing toilets and , bulbs restrictions and many many more- it cost a lot of money to adjust nationally- this regs/directives are NOT being voted (voting is some kind of joke, piece of bullshit with NO DEMOCRACY but they try to teach about that- Hypocrites)- all this is no a lie (of course some of they must sound reasonably and needed for people to believe in EU).
    GMO is not banned- in Poland we have got this unfortunately
    Destroying polish many industry branches- this is not a lie
    EU "Solidarity"- piece of shit to Poland- Nordstream, Nordstream II etc.

Creators of EU- Ratziger, Hallstein, Spinelli, indirectly IG Farben- this not a lie
    Everything is centralized, controlled, regulated, corporation and banks driven- this is purely direction to totalitarianism, no sustainability and there is nothing good with that.
    etc etc

Euro zone is another piece of propaganda to control by money slavery easier. Helmut Kohl about 1990 pushed politically Euro through Mastricht. Many countries entered into this zone not meeting imimum requirements (was 3 of them). Germans at the time did not want to enter Euro Zone, many german professors was against etc- it was purely political issue, nobody care about what germans and experts said.
    Greece died because of big banks "help" etc.
    EU is only political propaganda and Agenda, after it changed into that from kind of trade agreement, free market.
    Kind of free market is not bad but it started to be a political tool for elites and corporations.

Actually I am surprised you believed so much in this as EU is purely part of the Plan to Divide world into parts like EU, African Union, ASEAN, MERCOSUR, UNASUR, CAFTA etc.
    To divide world plan is explained starting from "British commonwealth and the Future" book (conference) and through Club of Rome (sub-group of Bilderberger) documents, plans etc.
    EU To control health, food and energy as well as money supply- it can not be just clearer.
    I could write much more ...
    I am surprised, that you could believe in propaganda about Russia and you do not believe in propaganda about EU
    Hi Borat,

I did not mean to imply, that you were lying, merely that the eurosceptic politicians and journalists in general were. I realise that this is accepted as fact in the alternative community, it is not people's fault that they're being constantly misled about the EU. I have read my David Icke (I even met him in person and we exchanged a couple of emails), so I'm well aware about the conspiracy theories surrounding the EU. British politicians and journalists in particular like to repeat these fabrications as fact. I have seen no evidence to back up any of these claims. At best you could say that Bilderberg Steering committee, the Habsburgs and The League of Europe had a hand in creating the EU, but that's hardly a secret.

I certainly don't like the Euro project and every economist worth their salt was against it from the beginning. It is a stupid idea to have a monetary union without economic and debt union, as we have seen.

You don't have to be a genius to figure out that what is being built here is a United States of Europe, which I personally think is a good idea. It is probably best for everyone that the Brits are leaving as they were the main obstacle standing in the way of further integration. They only ever entered it as a US Trojan Horse basically, but that didn't work.

As for Greece, I know that country fairly well and they brought those problems upon themselves mostly. If everybody paid their taxes, there would be a giant budget surplus and the crisis wouldn't have happened in the first place. Anybody who pays tax in that country is considered an idiot, which is why the state is constantly on the verge of bankruptcy. They also spend way too much on the military. None of that was the EU's fault, the Greek people were themselves to blame. Goldman Sachs also paid a role, though, by helping to conceal the country's massive budget deficits, until it was too late.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Ntonyo (13th November 2018)