Page 118 of 258 FirstFirst ... 1868108115116117118119120121128168218 ... LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member
    Thanks
    In regard to v blocking Akashic, as far as I am aware, v could do that however, luckily they do not have an access to Arc of Covenant to do that because of time loop (about 2s delay). Otherwise they could completely modify Akashic records and then it would not be possible to find out the truth. As far as I understand the Illuminati made some mistake and CT was able to read akashic fully in regard to v and Illuminati history.

Regardless of above, as far as I can see the only option is to re-integrate, so to practice our soul/consciousness skills and became closer to our higher self. I know, that to re-integrate this is not our physical decision but rather our higher self but we need to try.
    There is no way to wake up people, they are so much brainwashed, arrogant, lazy, filled with consumption, etc.
    Look what is going on right now- the rulers of this world indirectly create environment to close our mouth for critique, saying the truth, saying our opinion etc.
    We have got only now:
    antisemitism,
    homophobia,
    xenophobia,
    sexism,
    racism,
    hate speech,
    anti globalists,
    activists,
    recently even some next idiotic proposal of glotofobia or something (regarding language),
    and many more
    just to shout our mouth up
    the most dangerous is hate speech as they could lock you up for any reason.

Soon they will create hate speech to government ...

The worst thing is, that people believe that, they are so much brainwashed. They will sacrifice every piece of freedom for alleged safety. As USA father Franklin said: these who sacrifice they freedom for safety will not have both.

Now think that teenagers which are the most affected by current world and theses idiotic ideas will be politicians, lawyers, doctors, scientists, in the future.
    They will set our environment base on fake ideas/agendas, but for them thi9s is truth.
    In my opinion what I see there is no physical way out.

Mind control ans Orbs has written is the key, they can do with us whatever they want, thus we should learn how to protect ourselves with shield described by CT.

Revolution is also not a solution as world rulers even would like it happened.
    They could then locked up all the most important people as these people would need to appear/ arise (become known/visible)- easy piece to be hunted- job done.

There is a lot to write and discuss but I just wanted to put my small brick into discussion

Ntonyo, in respect to your discussion with other people since 2012 this is interesting, they confirm what CT is saying not knowing him ...
    Last edited by Borat, 27th October 2018 at 11:23.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Borat For This Useful Post:

Elen (30th October 2018), Herbert (27th October 2018), Ntonyo (28th October 2018), Orbs (28th October 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Thx Borat. I think Chris said they wanted to find the tables of testimony to destroy it. If not that make sure it is never seen/used by useles eaters - us.

The mind control has had generations of programming. You can’t unwind that over night. You may be spot on they will never wake up. Faced with truth a Christian will clutch their cross with their last breath. I use Christianity as an example a lot because I don’t know of a better one.

It was made up by Constantine and edit by who knows how many. But try to tell them this. It can’t be overcome. Centuries of mind control. It is also a good example of communication with your own soul.

Say what? Think about it. I don’t “think” it’s made up mind control I “know” it is. How? I can’t “prove” it.

My soul told me it was a scam. It is so obvious to me I had to stop talking about it. I have Christian friends, family etc. look at the bishops and the poop in their robes/outfits. It’s embarrassing. Look at Vatican wealth yet that are humble servants of god. Look at all the contradictions, denial, mass murder, etc.

Can’t call Chris, your mommy, etc. If you want to know the answer your soul can tell you. It’s the truth whether you agree or not. This is at the core of Chris everything. The guy was a healer and I think he said his HS/soul was the key.

Hate speech is a no no. You are spot on about freedom/safety. I’m greedy and want BOTH.

Change takes change. Change takes action. Mind control is so strong they can’t see the whole menu. They don’t want change. They don’t even know it exists. No action no change.

Some of us take action to reintegrate. I have failed but I understand why. I’m not ready. Not yet.

What we do know, or st least I do, is the universe/earth wants change and the bad guys want the planet and pretty much get rid of us and make it a zoo and live here. In plain English we have opposing factions.

Eventually one will prevail. Chris wrote all about it. Change is inevitable. Chris states it already started. I agree. Some kind of inflection point is on the horizon. An event is coming. It has been planned. However, the future can be hard to nail down. It’s a moving target. The good guys can still stop the bad guys etc.

Unfortunately the FEMAle detention centers are in place, sport stadiums could hold people, satellites etc. all in place. The paradise Chris wrote about has begun. Who the hell knows how it will all play out.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Borat (29th October 2018), Ntonyo (28th October 2018)

Retired Member Wales
    Thanks
    Ignorance is bliss... Not this time, not this time. It is going to be burnt out whether easy or hard way.

It is not about "We" anymore ( "We" are already one as pieces of the one universal picture ) it is about "I" and only "I"... I mentioned earlier people (around 200 men and women) I've met during the time between 2013 up to now perfectly knew about important role of 2012 while had an intuitive knowledge to do a work on themselves somehow they refused to do it by choosing an easy way just to wait until it happens by its own accord. Considering myself, believe me or not I was nearly there, I was very close. Virtually during entire 2012 I felt like my body was transforming into something much more sophisticated then it is. I was just overwhelmed it was feeling like merging with something big but somehow familiar. Even now I can remember in detail the 21 dec. of 2012. I had gone asleep just thinking that the day after I am going to be whole again. The next day had arrived yet nothing happened. I did not really know then what was wrong about it all, I had been doing giveaways realizing my issues and stuff... Why did not I hit my expectations? I received an answer a bit lately.

Through the time 2013 - 2018 my H.S. was sending me people, who like me also failed to reintegrate in 2012. Gradually the reason to the failure had become more than obvious - Reintegration is not an escape route it is A CONCLUSION. It is hard to put a conclusion chapter straight after introduction when there should have been some chapters in between isn't it? This is a block you and those people I've met with talk about. It is not just a poo on a shoe it is more like we are living in a big swamp of shite we collectively had been thoroughly building during 7000 yeas period (late Atlantis should also be concerned). Obviously we can not escape so much debris of stale energy the only solution is to go and deal with it. It is up to us how this dealing will unfold we can either carefully clean the shite swamp or nuke it (Hi Atlantis past).

The term "We or US" should be perceived more like "I", "I", and so on, the kind of "We" formed by multiple individuals expressing their own free choice while not disrupting someone else's. I mentioned that due current inadequate understanding of the term as has been said in posts earlier this understanding takes it roots from early man who did not have individual soul. We get used to move in groups but filling up with fear when it comes down to acting alone.

Borat said earlier that there is no way of waking people up. I don't agree with that. It should not be your primal task to awake people, deal with your own issues but share as you go, share your thoughts, the information you resonate with and etc.. It does so much impact on others who are being trapped in modern day tribalism, helping them to use their power to carry on with their inner knowing rather then to continue being mind controlled fool. As I am trying to share what I've learnt with anyone (I am not preaching, just giving a food for thought) I meet, I start to recognize that for many people it makes more and more sense. For some folks information I shared helped to change their lives in a very profound way.

If not CT and his work guess how much time would have it taken before you realize what is really going on, who is really behind the scenes. To be fair as I am concerned I was close to understanding what CT talks about a half of an year before I stumbled upon his videos. During 2012 I have been studying everything I could find through the New Age up to the channelings of the Velon. Though I understand I'd have made many more unpleasant choices because of lack of information available. So giving talks is important option when it comes down to changing our common future. That is the ultimate reason behind censorship - too many people are looking for answers now, on the other side power crazy can not allow mind control grid to fail. Imagine A.I. censorship is there so the masses won't be able to get in touch with controversial information while some people know some stuff would not it be clever for them to share what they have learnt? By sharing we are helping not only them but yourself to keep on going. Sharing is not meant to be preaching just talk to people and give them some ideas if they refuse them go along with it - it is their choice. Trying to convince people, especially religious ones, serves no good purpose really, it only looks like: "I know what is right for you" thing.

Even CT was asked by the Earth to stay and write books. I think our Mother knows some stuff...

Current human affairs don't give one a hope for positive non violent future - many disastrous things are on the horizon, especially when both China and Russia are concerned (soon it will be impossible to take a breathe of air without being charged in Russia) yet it is up to sgt. Jenkins to decide carry on with his orders or not. What'd change his mind? Everyone can share with other people a number of additional opportunities to the ones are given by government, ultimately changing future outcomes because of it. However there are a lot of folks who made a choice not to participate in reintegration in other words die and we have nothing to do about it.

In overall - keep on fixing yourself though don't forget to remind others what true human life can be like or Musk like people will do it for you.
    Last edited by Ntonyo, 29th October 2018 at 01:35.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ntonyo For This Useful Post:

Borat (30th October 2018), Herbert (29th October 2018), PairAlleles (30th October 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Ntonyo, sharing is huge. Lots of good original stuff lately.

Reintegration is a conclusion but equally a beginning.

Let’s be fair - it’s to good to be true. However I suspect one of us will do it. Soon.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Ntonyo (29th October 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I quit talking to people I meet about Chris’s books. I still share the soul builds a body around it and that’s about it. I stop there. People I meet don’t want to talk about this stuff.

I was thinking building 7 is a great example of mind control. A building was demoed yet nobody cares. Spraying is also a good example. People don’t see it.

I don’t see how all these people will wake up unfortunately. The mind control is to strong. They choose not to as well.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Borat (30th October 2018), Ntonyo (29th October 2018)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    I only found Chris' work 2-3 years ago, thus was still pretty much under the sway of the Velon con called 'the Law of One' in 2012, even though I didn't go with the Tarot stuff, or the uh doctrine that physical death is a necessary precursor to 'Ascension' [tm]; but I'd already accepted the notion that the Soul doesn't - or didn't! - completely incarnate in the body, after reading the hypnotic regression therapist Michael Newton's 'Journey of Souls'.

He [or his patients] got the percentages back-to-front; but the basic idea made perfect sense to me. I'd always intuitively felt that sleep had something to do with re-connection to some rather obscure but vital part of us. I'd also read that the Nazis and Bolsheviks proved, way back in the 1930's-40's, that if you can completely keep someone from sleeping, even for a second, they die in a week; sleep/temporary reconnection with the Soul [HS] is evidently that basic, and that critical to physical functioning.

I completely agree that our crucial business here, right now, is cleaning up our own personal swamp of emo crap, getting to complete honesty [tempered with compassion!] in all our dealings with others as well as ourselves, and protecting ourselves from ahem 'programming'.

I'm sick to death, after 23 years, of trawling the internet for 'news' or 'info' or 'research' on evolutionary or spiritual matters; the net is just as bad as TV for disinfo these days, and maybe even worse, because of the illusion of free choice it gives.

None of it [as I never tire of repeating] is worth one second of giveaway, chakra balancing/protection exercises, or working on our honesty and kindness.

Borat - the UK is already creeping around to a legal position where any kind of disagreement with the mainstream narrative, about anything, will be [is already...?] defined as 'extremism'. It's pretty sinister, but hardly unexpected.

"What - you don't have any social media accounts? What have you got to hide, weirdo?" - etc etc...
    Last edited by DMt., 29th October 2018 at 13:43. Reason: afterthought

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

Borat (30th October 2018), Herbert (30th October 2018), Ntonyo (29th October 2018), PairAlleles (30th October 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Your soul can communicate with you. It is fact. It can be hard to understand or it can be very direct.

When’s it’s direct you’ll know it. No mistaking it in any way, shape or form. It will be crystal clear. I suggest you listen.

Depend on yourself first.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Ntonyo (30th October 2018), PairAlleles (30th October 2018)

Retired Member Wales
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by DMt. View Post

Borat - the UK is already creeping around to a legal position where any kind of disagreement with the mainstream narrative, about anything, will be [is already...?] defined as 'extremism'. It's pretty sinister, but hardly unexpected.

"What - you don't have any social media accounts? What have you got to hide, weirdo?" - etc etc...
    It is actually synchronistic, the same things are happening here in Russia. For example, if you have a VK acc (vk.com is the facebook like social platform) and say something against current atrocities of the Russian government, against church, Putin, the Russian militaries fighting all over the world, about corruption even against Rothschilds! Chances are that you are going to face jail because you are an extremist. Russian segment of the global NET is becoming more and more censored literally turning into TV the same TV people now are abandoning en masse.

It goes even worse because people starting to self censoring what they want to tell i.e. what they think.

As for social media it is even worse here in Russia (I think we are rapidly approaching electronic profile of citizen model of China). Since 2019 they plan to introduce new system of control in Russia based on social media. So if you want to buy a home using mortgage you need to give a bank a permission to scan all of you social media data. Therefore if you don't have any there is very little chance that your mortgage request will be accepted by the bank. These efforts to digitalize every part of social life in Russia are being promoted by huge international banks and corporations like Vanguard, Black Rock, Morgan Stanley etc..

It is obvious that awakening is taking place so the perfect option would be to move people into artificial reality where power crazy will be like gods. Current games are prime example of that. We are going to be players in the game designed and ruled directly by the Velon.

It is worth to mention that another option of the Velon has just been recently unfolded by some of their puppets. It was Herman Gref, the head of Sberbank the biggest Russian bank. The bank invests major assets in developing of A.I.. He said that the end game is to merge human mind with A.I. and not in a way of making us cyborgs but literally moving into virtual reality, leaving behind both our bodies and any means of interaction with the physical world. He think it is worth it because he can live forever. What a fool!

However, his statement makes perfect sense especially when the Velon propaganda is concerned. The plans of moving people out of the Earth by their arc ships had failed. The concept of ascension had not done any dramatic impact on human understanding the vast majority of people don't give any poo about it all. Channelings are good yet not are that good as it needs to be for this thing to be accepted by general public. Mass destruction option is hard to be achievable with some many guardians hanging around...

Transhumanism has already become the last hope of the Velon race. With their offer of everlasting existence they are currently promoting through their puppets to general public the Velon wish to achieve general public acceptance of this idea. So people would peacefully comply and merge their minds with A.I.. If there is no life after death, isn't this great to continue in virtual reality? For some people it makes sense.

As David has just noticed that you can not divide a subhuman part and a higher part for so long because the subhuman one will not be able to energetically sustain itself. Thus transhumanism leads people not in the realms of promised immortality but rather to physical death. Another trick of the Velon to get rid of humans.

The funny part is that the Velon has also fooled peoples like Rockefellers, Rothschild, Morgans and others because there is no master race of humans and all of the efforts done by modern genetics are not worth a single penny. The "elites" now have to move in the same directions with their peasants and ultimately die by merging their subhuman part with the machines. Only then in virtual reality they can become master race figures and obtain abilities and powers the Velon promised them for so long. While the Velon are going to enjoy themselves walking on the Earth surface when there no humans left. It is just beyond hilarious!

The other option is that these people who will choose to go down the Velon route will end up being written onto ME drives. This is very scary thing because of how they are going to die and merge with their higher part then? ME will energetically sustain subhuman part and unless the ME device is destroyed or somehow switched off there is no way of leaving it.

It also makes sense why so many people are just obsessed with technologies forgetting about our true potential as human being. This transhumanism thing then can be seen in a light of be a way to end human journeys of those who have chosen to leave.

Roughly we know what the future can be like. Both reintegration or physical death are the options to end this madness though the only one has to chose what is right for him.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ntonyo For This Useful Post:

Borat (30th October 2018), Herbert (30th October 2018), PairAlleles (30th October 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I don’t know much about transhumanism or all this virtual reality talk.

Getting trapped in a Me is a thought. I wondered about that. I think Chris wrote the v had control the whole time but a human?

Don’t forget the full soul humans. They are not just going to give up their home are they? I bet not...

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The 3 or so million full soul humans merit discussion. They are the key.

On the surface they are a myth. I am unaware of any documentation, proof etc. it’s either true or false. No in between.

Unfortunately for me I don’t think Chris is lying. I don’t know where they are, what they do, etc. What I do know is this is their home.

About 35 or so v left? 3 million FSH? They going to give up their home to scumbags? Live in a bubble with the scumbags?

I don’t see how that many can be defeated. I suggest no war. They are established.

As time passes it shows the masses choose not to change. Whatever the reason. Mind control, choice, bored, etc.

My money is on the Earth. Her 3 million children are the key. The mythical 3. M3. I imagine they are protecting their home somehow...

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Borat (30th October 2018), Elen (30th October 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    It is interesting what all of you are writing. I would like to comment in points as will be easier to refer
    1. Transumanism- this is very dangerous, I would as you mentioned link it to Velons ME system. There are many documents by NGO saying about RFID chips, permanent compulsory connection to internet, etc. otherwise you will be suspicious.
    From my point of view, just now we are slowly approaching Velon ME system. There is still long way but direction is appropriate.
    The problem is, that especially young people love this pernicious A.I. ideas
    When you look from distance, there is no way people to understand the danger as they would need to understand our history, human plan and .... existence of other races, what is for most of the people impossible to believe in.

2. In regard to waking up- maybe you right Ntonyo, people are wakening up but the problem could be they are individual and choose the way of revolution, what as I mentioned earlier would be the worst option.
    I would say, people react emotionally. I think, people, which start to wake up should united and slowly educate together. Being bigger and bigger peaceful group, at some point we could finally stand up together. All should be very smart and fully considered.
    It is like-
    when 1 person saying something he an idiot,
    when 10 person saying something they are idiots,
    when 1000 person saying something they are crazy
    when 10000 person saying something they should be ignored,
    when 100000 person saying something they are extremist and should be jailed,
    when 1000000 person saying something they should be listened,
    when 10000000 person saying something they are right,
    Unfortunately it works like that with mass consciousness.

3. You mentioned DMt. about approaching in the UK censorship and labeled as extremist .... actually it is truth.
    What I only noticed speaking to other "brainwashed" people, that to prove them ANYTHING, history, books will not help at all, they are unfortunately too lazy, only clear examples of some censorship, extremist cases etc. would help them maybe to understand something. More examples is better, only this would approach them at least just a little bit. Otherwise they say the Government is for our safety, it is not ideal but they want our goodness bla bla bla.

4. Ntonyo, so if you think CT stayed to still writes books we will see some another book???

5. This is interesting, what you mentioned about Russia (how do you know that?)- it sounds like what Ronald Bernard (banker) said- look at China and we have a pattern for whole the world. Moreover, it just confirm, that Russia is fully affected by Elite and the rest is just a game for masses.
    It looks like there is kind of plans in micro and macro scale. For macro we have got NWO, banks, world government and further Velons target etc. (so the most important issues).
    For micro scale we have got wars, politics, religion etc. to enslave us and brainwashed as a kind of game for masses.
    Police and Law is to protect National government. If we are restricted on national level, then how can we get to Elite level (they have their own Police and Law- refer to The City of London Corporation, Washington DC and Vatican corporations), NGO organizations etc.
    Moreover, there is Vatican lie/hoax. Christianity is attacked recently e.g. in Poland etc. People argue about that, but actually whatever we choose (against religion or follow) we loose. SO its like we choose between two lies.
    All is mixed up. There are many layers as lies, to make it more confused.
    There is more and more about that. There is loooooong way to wake up.
    Of course we could jump straight to soul level subject and start to waking up, but in my opinion easier (if we could say that at all) is to start from national government hoax and then go further, up to e.g. CT.
    Opposite, so starting from soul subject etc. will be too difficult and unbelievable.
    Last edited by Borat, 30th October 2018 at 13:43.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Borat For This Useful Post:

Herbert (30th October 2018), Ntonyo (30th October 2018)

Retired Member Wales
    Thanks
    I should write an article about Russia but it takes time unfortunately I got too much work to do for now...

In simple terms Russia as a country, especially portrayed by either Russian or Western media, does not exist and never ever did. It should be perceived not as the country but rather as one big enterprise functioning under Rothschild command. I know it is hard even to grasp that let alone to accept as being truth though it is hard fact. Fortunately many Russian people are starting to understand that literally refusing current Russian Federation inc. authorities.

Don't forget about one of the aims of the original Illuminati:
    "The total destruction of every national identity and all national pride, because only then will people accept a super-national world government."

Russia as the state is no more. Like China it has major role within global agenda of power crazy however it is quite hard to understand what Russia is up to until you live here obviously due language barrier, there are not much information available in English about what is really going on here. The same is true for China. I had very hard time trying to figure out who the real masters of China are, though it is fair to say that the only reason why I was able to unveil widespread mysteries about the country is through analysis of relations between China and Russia. It has become none surprisingly obvious that power ones are in control of Russia somehow in charge of China.

Grounds for this big lie about Russia are to do with free will of people in the end. In short there was no fall of the Soviet Union so the Russian Federation is fictional as a country however people of the Soviet Union knowingly or not had accepted the rules of newly created corporation named as Russian Federation. This country does not exist at all, the only legit one remains the Soviet Union. In other words people just gave their free will away to Russian Federation corp. controlled directly by Rothschilds that's why they own almost 99% of the assets functioning on the territory of Russia.

Check it out for yourself:
    Minoborony RF, Ministry of Defence of the Russian Federation controlled by Sergei Kuzhugetovich Shoigu who is honored member of Order of Malta. He was complicit virtually in every terrorist act happened on the Russian Federation territory in between 1999 up to now. Horrible man.
    https://www.upik.de/en/upik_datensat...enden=Continue

PRAVITELSTVO (in english Government) RF, FKU - it is just privately owned firm controlled by Rothschild's frontman Medvedev (who is a freemason and one of the major contributor to Chabad Lubavitch movement which is also taking huge support from Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump).

MINFIN ROSSII, FKU (in english Ministry of Finance) controlled by another frontman Anton Germanovich Siluanov (who is also famous russian freemason and preacher for Agenda 21 programme).

All mentioned earlier have a strong connection with Israel especially with Israeli PM Bibi Netanyahoo. That's why Russian millitary pulled back from Syria during 2011 - 2012 while it was the easiest period to help Assad to defeat hordes of international terorrists actually sponsored by Israel and Saudis. Then in 2015 Russians have re-joined the battle again yet it has been done by request made directly by Israel.

I can go on with many other examples. You need just to understand that those government bodies are like branches of the huge corporation with the head being essentially the Presidential Administration of Russia filled by guys who work or was working on corporations primarily owned by Rothschilds. Now you should be able to understand what is the real reason behind so called Russian involment in the US presedential elections and how Trump is connected with the Russian oligarchs who just the frontmen for Rothschilds. Rothschilds and others use people like Deripaska or Abramovich to transfer money to the Western politicians blaming it on non existent country. Well, it goes beyond that. For example to pump military budget of the US they use Putin (his doubles) to make statements about Russia creating new types of rockets with nuclear powered engines (there are no such rockets in existence or even in development by the Russians). Then in the US Senate politicians can use these fake statements of Putin to preparing grounds for necessity of more military spendings because of Russia's war preparations. However Russia is in dire economical straits right now it is more being dead rather alive. It has been done on purpose also though it is another big story. Everything is just entirely corrupted here. No science, no manufacturing, no good healthcare, no non-GMO food, no good education etc.. Russian economy is meant only to exploit natural resources everything else is forbidden I can tell you that being mining engineer myself. It is reasonable to assume why the Russian Federation is unable to create any advanced military stuff right now. It is not a bald statement. For the purpose to force US of EU people into being more afraid of the Russian Federation almost all military industrial complex of the Russian Federation has been privatized and fell under Rand corporation control. So Rand corp. just silently transfer technologies from the US military corporations to Russia making it looks like it is evil Russia is actively preparing for a war thus general public in both US and EU won't question steady rise in military expenditures.

As for the whole humans and the Earth, I think it is not that critical as we might think it is the only problem humanity and the planet is currently facing - it is how so many people who have chosen to leave will do so? The Earth is doing just fine. She keeps getting bigger trying to do so in a gentle way possible. She is dealing with GM I think there is much work has been done by reintegrated ones as well. She is also making us aware about ongoing trends through her crop-mails. One of the many examples of that's happening:

The intervention in current human affairs will serve no good. People keep dying off expressing their own choices and it only tends to speed up. We are here in Russia 2nd year in raw faced with extreme decline in population numbers. Sub-humans won't be able to sustain themselves for long, energy patterns are changing etc.. It gives us a major clue to current haste of power crazy. It does not seem to be a confident step-by-step march to reach their goal as it did in the past. Now it looks rather they are wildly speeding things up because their outer space masters know they won't be able to keep control over sub-humans soon. Those brainwashed ones won't be able to live on the Earth slowly becoming incompatible with rapidly changing energy patterns the only option then is to leave. It means that proportion of ignorant people to aware ones will dramatically change leading to crumbling of old patterns of control and oppression. Therefore everything goes according to the plan. It is a pity that more and more people are just choosing to leave.

As for the Velon.. Sure it was a metaphor when I said they will be taking a promenade on the Earth enjoying fruits of sweet victory while we will be forever deep down written onto MEs. I think it is quite obvious they won't going to have direct access to the Earth there are some strong reasons behind this statement including the Earth's free choice. However taking into account that the Velon are more than obsessed with technologies themselves, also concerning that they have been contaminated by sub-human behavior patterns, I'd bet they would not mind to rule over their slaves even in VR. Fortunately for them their MEs have a lot of terabytes of free space to write down onto them everyone who'll choose such a way.

The young generation as whole should not be seen as kind of saviors. They are souls in a first place. Many of them reincarnated this time just to better deal with some of their past stuff or to lastly experience something and to step into new era being clean of problems. That is no wonder because of that so many young people having some sort of disabilities or choosing to live short lives but experience as many things as they can and then leave the planet. Merging with A.I. to die is also "unique" option to quit human life.

There is no need to panic everything is under control it is a question of when and how many of current sub-human population are going to make last step, don't forget that our choices make huge influence on those numbers.
    Last edited by Ntonyo, 30th October 2018 at 18:51. Reason: added some stuff, mistakes edit

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ntonyo For This Useful Post:

Borat (31st October 2018), Herbert (31st October 2018), PairAlleles (30th October 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The way things are going it looks like a lot of people don’t want to change or want change. I’m not sure how to avoid the “hard way” but it’s hard to say.

M3 have a lot of reasons to help the Earth - this is their home.

Opposing factions...

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Ntonyo, I am not surprised fully about Russia, however, I need to admit, that no non-gmo food and no science surprised me a little. Especially, when recently it was quite loud in some alternative even media about Russia to ban gmo food.
    Not to being funny- where do you have these info about Russia from? Any book?

In regard to young generation, I did not men they are kind of saviors, I meant more, that unfortunately, they will be affected more and more by indoctrination in education system (it is getting worse) on what they believe in.
    I am aware, that to re-integrate it is about us, the only issue is, that this young generation will be continuing ideas (electro-magnetic weapon, mind control etc., so disturbing our re-integration) of elite with increased power as they will be fully indoctrinated in most part of it.

Orbs what is M3 ?

Retired Member
    Thanks
    M3 = “mythical 3 million” of full soul humans allegedly on the Earth. Chris referred to them a lot.

Unfortunately I believe Chris so I’m half joking I once agin believe something because my soul said it was true.

But nobody I have ever heard of has seen one. Or reported on them etc. so, M3.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Borat (1st November 2018)