Page 117 of 258 FirstFirst ... 1767107114115116117118119120127167217 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 3858

Thread: An ongoing Chris Thomas thread for those who resonate with his alternative view of reality and history

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    Borat, a fools first step has unique intelligence. It’s a great book. YouTube video “Bases 8” is the first Chis Thomas anything I saw. It’s obvious he ain’t lying.

I don’t know much about trans humanism. Not my thing. I have to work a lot. Matrix living.

I found what I was looking for. I post only to try to help and for fun. What Chris wrote about is apparently not for everyone. What is ironic is his core message is that you have to do it for yourself because nobody can do it for you. It is an immutable truth not subject to debate. He is right.

However, people will argue etc. he is wrong. What they don’t realize is Chis did not make this up. It is just the truth. Why people can’t handle it is because of mind control.

Hmm, maybe you convinced me, next book in queue will be Fools Step .
    This is interesting, that he do not refer to anyone else but just to our self. We do not need anything else to progress.
    Anyway it could be good to hear from him from time to time about some updates; apparently, unfortunately not from Akashic but at least from his own thoughts and knowledge (which is huge, I believe, base on what he writes in his books as he refers to many facts, not being extracted from Akashic but from wide researches of various documents and books).

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Borat For This Useful Post:

Elen (23rd October 2018), PairAlleles (23rd October 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    The 14 energy is not gone. It remains a problem. Arguably a huge problem.

When you find this out for your self spare me any acknowledgment and I’ll spare you I told you so. Instead, let’s focus on getting rid of “it.” I don’t know how to get rid of it so I suppose we’ll have to figure it out.

It has been years so far where I stand alone on this matter. It may take many more years. However, it will become known someday. It’s just a matter of time.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (23rd October 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    ThTs right Borat. Nobody can do it for you. Puts a bit of a hole in organized religion now doesn’t it? It completely negates it.

Christianity is 100% based you CANNOT do it yourself AND someone has already done it for you. You read chapter 2 PHE book regarding the Vatican. The shameful chapter.

This immutable truth Chris spoke of is something the mind control of religion causes instant rejection by religious people. It is the greatest example of all space and time of mind control. I challenge anyone to show a more profound and bizarre example. Billions of people object instantly to the truth of having to do it for yourself and throughout time have killed over there false belief.

The complete rejection of the truth in false belief of the polar opposite demonstrates how powerful mind control is. They chant on street corners. They have tv church. You can’t escape it. They have given up their personal power to worship what?

A story? A myth?

Mind control. It is matrix living. It prevents truth seeking because they think they have found it. Edited books, different versions, Vatican wealth, spilled blood etc. don’t mean a thing. Faith replaces fact.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (23rd October 2018), PairAlleles (23rd October 2018)

Retired Member Wales
    Thanks
    There is a conversation ongoing within the boundaries of our e-mail group unfortunately many of its precious gems don't get shared in the thread. So the purpose of this post just to make it changed.

Recently there was an interesting conversation between me and Herbert on multiple topics which can be generally united and described as the matter of free choice in global human consciousness and how can consciousness be affected to match certain conditions for the projected events (for example like 9/11 or 2012) to manifest as our perceived reality. There were some conclusions we've come to in the end, however I want to expand a bit more on an explanation to some very popular questions which are circulating around:
    1. What's happened to our free will and why doesn't it work though 14th are not here anymore (according to CT)?
    2. Why everything seems to be more and more controlled (even with rapidly diminishing power of the Velon) and when mass reintegration (awakening) will ultimately take place?

I am concerned that I don't have the direct or at least conscious connection with Akashic realms though my H.S. sure does. It happens sometimes that information I receive through H.S. of mine have been confirmed by C.T. or by some information I accidentally stumble upon in NET. This post somehow feels to me very important as information it represents is originated directly from the very core of my H.S. as I feel it.
    I don't pretend to be right in any shape or form, these thoughts just boggle my mind for a long time thus it feels right to share them with other people. I even put my work aside for a while to write the post, ultimately when Soul calls I go. I wish I'll make some sense for some.

Enjoy reading :-)

An understanding of the origins of current human behavior

As we go through our individual journeys we share our lives with many other people. Energetically it looks like a big loop of interactions when the energy changing its frequencies while interchange between indvididuals is taking place. During ongoing energy transfer is happening and unfolds as actions, beings (people) can't create the new energy though can alter frequency of the existing one according with their free will and potential (one should not forget about free of others too). It means that every single thought and action of every single individual being is interwoven within mass human consciousness - we constantly affect each other.

There are plenty analogies which comes to mind how to describe the mentioned above in more simpler manner - we are as humans being the one big orchestra, everybody has their own musical instrument to create unique frequency (I'd bet my money that the song we are currently producing does not sound pleasant).

The symphony we collectively agreed to perform is human plan. So from the start we have sort of a blueprint for our collective journey where some progression marks has been put in place. These marks are there for us to check up are we ready to give our performance or not? That's why I totally agree with you Herbert on the fact that all major historical events have been preplanned long ago before these events had actually taken place. These events act like a attention call for all "musicians" to check up their frequencies to be in tuned with main song so we will be able to give our collective performance in the way and at the same time we all have agreed upon.

Needless to say that modern days don't seem to be promising - the vast majority of "musicians" had completely forgotten how to read the musical notes of life let alone the existence of the actual symphony of human plan we are collectively trying hard to perform.

In my mind I can already hear loud and clear cacophony of human voices rising up: "We have to perform! We have to complete our collective symphony!" But how can you manage that if everybody is just blowing into tubes creating nothing but disgusting noise all over the place? Somebody comes out with "I KNOW HOW" - what can be briefly described as humans need an orchestra conductor then everybody would understand their part in our collective performance (when to play what to play or when not to play at all).

If you read CT books (especially in Planet Earth - The Universe's Experiment) you are going to notice that the first respected conductors of the human orchestra were kings surrounded by all priests armed with ancient knowledge (Christs - Crystals). It did not go well for us if from kings being crystals (perfect energy tuners) we had ended up with "kings" and "priests" of our modern world being crystals made up of shit. The ongoing chaotic cacophony of current human affairs does not look as the symphony we aspire to perform...

The point is that even before the 14th energies had made it to the Earth we already get used to giving our power away in exchange for guidance from our newly emerged conductors (I'm not trying to change your mind Orbs). The first time when we made a choice in favor of our so called Earthy authorities to be our conductors instead of H.S.. A bad example is contagious...

With the arrival of the 14th we had gotten a perfect excuse not to fight back confirming impossibility of disobedience forced by influence of the 14th. Then with 14th gone who to blame?

Don't forget that our bodies are our musical instruments being comprised of different frequencies. Our lack of motivation in moving forwards and taking responsibilities by being leaders of own selves takes its deep roots from the very beginning of humanity as we know it now (3.8 million years ago according facts obtained from Akashic). Our bodies had been developed from proto humans (Cro-Magnon man) who were very slow in development, in many cases reluctant to evolve, the issue which had been solved with assistance from NGC 584 race.

It should not be taken as kind of disability of the human race but rather as its unique feature. By taking on human form we have a choice to express our free will by correcting our behavior into being courageous to overcome the suppressing force of the feature mentioned. Even modern history ("lie-story") shows up how people stood up and went against the tide of internal and external oppression, often loosing their bodies however making great difference in the end. To be fair the same history contains many more examples when people were not only afraid of the authorities but their own power ending up being tortured or beaten up to death. To be or not to be. What is your choice?

No doubts that the 14th energies had influenced human development but it can be seen as aggravating factor in comparison with tremendous impact had been done by some of our inevitable human features mentioned earlier.
    I think this is what Merlin (his story has been perfectly described in Planet Earth - The Universe's Experiment) failed to understand during his human lifetimes, unfortunately it turned out that 14th are not the answer to life, the universe and everything.

The pressure from the universal energies has been gradually arising during this century making no room for conservation of current status quo. It is the ultimate reason why most of us filled with fear, we want change but we fear of it we fear of unknown. No matter who you are Jacob de Rothschild or the random bum living on the streets. You need to reconnect with your soul to make this musical performance of universal scale happened.

Unfortunately the fear scrambles connection between Us and H.S. that leads us into fits of panic and depression which is not any helpful to our current condition. Living our life in this unbalanced way when internal pressure just ready to blow us off from within forces us to find a shelter from our own Soul! This is just hilarious how we keep playing peek a boo game with our own Souls. The only shelter for Sub-Human is the great past. Make America Great Again, Make Russia a Mighty Soviet Union again, Create one global super state this list of subhuman madness can go on and on.

In the same time it is funny and painfully to watch how people keep trying hard to hold onto old, discussing politics, looking at politicians for the solution because of huge fear of taking responsibilities themselves. Yet the same people know how the politics is filled with plague of corruption and child abuse with Satanism affection. Meanwhile the banking families, who actually run this madhouse, begging the Velon for help. I doubt that there is a possibility that something is much more mad than this happened ever before in a history of creation.

Nevertheless, what was very briefly described above is the action of free choice in action, one picks up only that the one resonates with.

Now it is hard to say that there is some villain is around furiously taking our free will away, especially when the Earth now looks like a store where free will is for sale, is not it?

We should remember that all of the greatest achievements made by Earthly humans have been done by overcoming limitations of its state of being. In comparison to the way of life either of non-physical or semi-physical races being human now is like going through hell. However it turned out that not so many Souls are ready to make work required. The work is hard, it is extremely hard to do in many cases and we as Souls have never faced anything harder than life of human on the Earth especially during the time of change. This is major factor forces many of us to patiently wait until something will happen by its own accord...

It won't going to happen that way because the only ones who create our future are only we. We urgently need to recognize that at last.

Manipulating the future

Different people have different take on the matter of the future but I am concerned that the future does not exists the only things are in place are number potentials and possibilities. Only our thoughts, words and actions give the energy to some options which, when critical mass is hit, manifest as our reality.

As subhumans we live our ordinary lives getting used to the fact that events just happen spontaneously and in random manner. Fortunately or not it is not the case and for any event to take place there is one but major condition must be fulfilled - the energy for the event to manifest must reach its required level. Obviously, it takes much less energy for a man to slip and fall onto floor getting injured because of wrong life decisions than for a plane to hit a building.

The way how most of us dealing with our lives can be described as accumulation of our problems through ignorance until a crisis happens. When the crisis takes place and the energy is released needless to say that more than often it is achieved in a very destructive manner. Through the crisis we learn, what we refused to learn previously when everything felt right.

It has been mentioned earlier that outcomes of individual's actions, thoughts and emotional states are constantly added to the mass consciousness. It means we build up the massif of unexpressed energies on both global and individual levels. Either level has to be expressed accordingly. We can not continue to store our emotional debris as we want - space is limited for us.

In global terms it looks like this the power crazies (which in fact are inseparable part of the global mass human consciousness) have in mind a idea to create some sort of global chaos situation when people are going to fight each other because of hate and lack of understanding that is why Europe is literally pumped with migrants. There are pros and cons to their actions. What if crisis erupts how people would react, is it going to be all out global war to vent off accumulated emotional debris or people would recognize that racial divisions are pointless and will recognize equal right for life for every being? Which option of the our common future will we choose? But what if long before this migrant crisis has taken place the masses have been thoroughly brainwashed into thinking that blacks are bad and whites are the master race that the global peace will only manifest if all black people will become extinct? For blacks they portrayed all whites as being oppressors and exploiters. It is not hard to predict the outcome of upcoming disaster when all options are controlled.

As Velon understanding of human ways grew they have gradually come to a realization that the easiest way to control human development is to give them limited amount of options which would in the end benefit only the Velon. It won't violate free choice because the options being given to people are not the only once that exists. Yet the only options people make their choice from are the ones presented by puppets of the Velon.

By using combined power of mass media, hollywood, science, psychics making different predictions, thinkers etc. through continuous repetition the Velon just sell people their own version of our collective future. It must be highlighted nobody forces us to buy the Velon crap meanwhile the majority keeps doing it.

If the Universe was a big store the Velon folks would have been the best salesmen there.

Don't forget we have free choice on both higher and subhuman level, so the intentions and the outcomes of the big historical events (be it French or Russian revolution, WW1 and WW2 etc.), in a first place programmed on higher self level, though everything ends up being subverted by the Velon to a certain degree. They achieve that by constantly pumping subhuman mind with ideas which serve no good to humanity at all. The Velon possibilities are turned into probabilities only by subhuman mind...

As been said earlier we buy stuff from the Velon agents only because of our imagination being contracted by our subhuman conditions. However that's no excuse for our inaction.

All of these mass arrests, Q's, Trump, Putin, Virtual Reality, Space Wars, politics as means of solving world's problems, elections, fear of this fear of that list goes on...

If the future is no more than just combination of potentials and possibilities how can we get anything other than the Velon version of it if the only options are being continuously discussed are originated from the Velon???

All of that garbage must be abandoned at any cost because these are not options for our common future. Until we fanatically hold on for the past options no matter how much Higher Self will try our collective subhuman actions and thoughts will be only subverting all good efforts into being destructive ones both for us and for the planet. It is beyond me why people aspire to create the future from "good old past".

The "good" news - the things which lead us nowhere are not the Velon or the 14th but our fear, ignorance, obedience, and laziness.

The "bad" news - we know future options of the Velon which are supported by collective subhuman mind:
    1. Total destruction.
    2. Total control through VR.

There is a third option of the human future - it is reintegration, awakening from its deep slumbers to recognize breathtaking magnitude of our true potential.

In conclusion

Yeah, many of us willingly have given away our free will because it is very hard to carry on as Earth subhuman. Under the directions from the Velon conductors our human orchestra performing their last digital song of death and it is tending to sound louder and louder... However our inner symphony of life and perfection is growing slowly but surely keeps on getting stronger and stronger day by day. It is the only question of time when everybody hears its enchanting sound.
    Last edited by Ntonyo, 25th October 2018 at 07:00. Reason: correction of some mistakes

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ntonyo For This Useful Post:

Borat (25th October 2018), Elen (26th October 2018), Herbert (25th October 2018), Orbs (25th October 2018), PairAlleles (25th October 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Well Nyonyo, I applaud you for original thought. Well done.

I think you refer to every human has a unique “energy signature.” I agree because it’s true.

You refer heavily to v “interference.” At least you recognize intereferene. We can refer to the interference as an “energy blocking” if you will. If you chose to stop reintegration you would need to block energy for example.

How do you block the energy for change? Attack energy signatures. Let’s not forget the Earth and it’s energy signature.

C.T. wrote about bombarding Her with ELF waves to slow Her down. In our struggles we forget the v want the planet. Spraying is an energy block. It reflects back energy from the sun preventing it from hitting the target - the Earth and us.
    L
    The 14 energy patterns still here explain the energy block. You folks believe they are gone but the v can still hide. I’ll stop there for now. I have some more to say on a wonderful post.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Borat (25th October 2018), Elen (26th October 2018), PairAlleles (25th October 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Boycotting is one of our most powerful tools we have. Boycotting is a “choice.” Why don’t we use it?

Mind control.

Try to get Christians to boycott church. I rest my case.

Powerful mix thus far - energy blocking and mind control. Mind control removes free will because truth is required to have free will. Mind control limits choices.

Mind control leaves you lost without a compass. How do you navigate ?

Chris wrote about history so we could navigate to our destination if we choose to. He states the soul was split and our destination is to remerge it back into the physical body.

Sounds to good to be true. Unfortunately for me I know it is true. Chris’s works and my own soul confirmed it. No matter. The point is your soul has answers for those that choose to listen.

So Ntonyo we don’t have to buy their crap because we can boycott but we choose not to because of mind control/confusion. I have spoken many times there is a stalemate. Oposing factions we call good/bad guys.

My money is on the Earth. How we fare is a question mark but we do know full soul humans can survive. According to Chris there are a few million of them.

Folks, that’s plenty.

Unfortunately I’m not in the “club.” I’d like to think I’ll be allowed to join when the stalemate ends. “Just in time” reintegration. Ha ha ha

Don’t leave out other barriers such as fluoride, microwaves, poison, soft metals, etc. We are up against a lot of barriers. I’ve concluded the 14 energies were the greatest barrier of them all. To say we are free of it yet all the less powerful barriers remain doesn’t make sense.

We all pretty much agree there is interference. Collectively anyway. My soul has done things to me. Wait till yours does and see for yourself.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Borat (25th October 2018), Elen (26th October 2018), Ntonyo (25th October 2018), PairAlleles (25th October 2018)

Retired Member Wales
    Thanks
    Let me add a bit more.

The way I perceive our current physical reality (in comparison with non-physical one) as being a process of overcoming. We go through life and experience things however things tend to be varying from being too pleasant to being very unpleasant. Due the energetical nature of our non-physical / semi-physical souls, we don't like obstacles (the nature itself was designed to make things in a easiest way) so when we stumble upon an obstacle we often go around / away rather then to explore (to question) why it is there and then we have number of options - just to overcome the obstacle, because it does not violate someone's other free will or not because it does.

Here is my vision on how it happens. Let's use our imagination a bit to look at the life of fictional individual sgt. Jenkins. He is in military now, ""serving"" "his" country. It is a bad time to be in military because his country is at war with another one. Our sergeant one of the bravest ones thus he and squad under his command has earned an honor to take a part in special operation to search and destroy a very important target. During the time of the mission his squad finally found the target and this is the highly populated village. Remember stumbling upon an obstacle? Now the obstacle is the village where folks live and enjoy their own freedom of choice. However our hero has been ordered to overcome the obstacle, what is he going to do? If he won't going to obey the order to ultimately violate the right of those from the village by killing them, he should be ready to face potential consequences of his actions which can vary from being imprisoned to death. Another option is go along with his order then lately he can be even nominated for a medal for the good service... Don't forget that he is not acting alone there is the squad around the people under his command who had the similar order. How they'd react if sgt. Jenkins disobeys the orders have given by superior officers. What will be his choice? If you were Jenkins what will be yours? One big scary situation yet there is no either Velon or 14th watchers hanging around in a semi-physical state there is sgt. Jenkins and his squad around.

To be fair the choices will vary from individual to individual however the hardest choice for the military men is not to go against the order but to say "boo" to an officer who has more stars and stripes.

Now let's think a bit wider. As has been said earlier our ancestors, those who through the process of evolution had improved our bodies to the state when we can descend from the skies to try on human life, they were very slow in development because it takes significant effort to change. Yet another stopping factor was always what others would think actually how a tribe would react on action of individual member differing from existing norms? Our ancestors didn't live as loners on the contrary they were very tribal people this animalistic mentality played quite larger role in their lives. Thus if tribe decides, for whatever reason let's say to move here or to move there, meanwhile one of its members does not like the decision the one has to make a choice to part ways with his tribe and go with his own vision of the future or obey what others think right. This pattern of confirming mentality often stems from fear: "Aghhh they are going there I need to join them because if I don't I won't be able to survive". Unequivocally to go your own way is a hard choice at the same time it does not promise for individual anything like plenty of food etc.. Tribe may go its own way and be fine in the end while the individual might end up being dead from hunger. However the individual has made the choice and with the choice new experience has earned. Yes, the man can lose his physical body, who cares though? Let's build another one for new set of experience!

By making decision to move your own way you generate a courage which goes directly into the core of global mass consciousness. In other words your actions change a number of potentials and possibilities available not only for you but for others who now are facing the same type of circumstances you have been previously faced with. Your own example of overcoming the fear will inevitably help to encourage those who want to make decision of their own but having hard time being under pressure from society / tribe yet if their intention is strong enough they will subconsciously "feed" from example of your brave actions. This how we can shrink or make broader the potential for expressing courage, love, peace and other sovereign energies which is the song I was talking about earlier for everyone to hear. We need this song to sound louder.
    There were individuals like Bob Marley, Michael Jackson etc. who had created these massive fields inside global human consciousness which are filled with love, peace, wisdom. If you take a look at Bob Marley's legacy you are going to see that it was meant to be a movement to oppose existing oppression from the likes of the Illuminati. Fortunately now many other souls (check up Kelissa, Nattali Rize, Blue King Brown, Stephen Marley, Damian Marley and many, many others) connected to this field generating music which helps to get sleeping masses awaken.

Let's get back to our sgt. Jenkins who is struggling to make a choice. If tribal man mentioned earlier is concerned there is not much difference between his dilemma and sgt. Jenkins's one, those two are just the same though instead of uniform made up from durable fabric tribal guy has an outfit made up of animal skin and his weapon is wooden spear with sharp stone on the end, which is not very much sophisticated in comparison with machine gun of sgt. Jenkins manufactured from plastic and steel. The tribal man a member of one tribe though sgt. Jenkins participates in many different at the same time (his family, his country, his military, his squad). In the end the choice is the same - go along with your internal music or listen to someone else's.

Different times, different technologies, different people, different circumstances yet dilemmas always seem the same. This is "tribe knows what is right", "we need a leader to make our tribe great again", "We need a direction where to go", "If there is no authority there will be chaos", "I need to obey the law because it's LAW"... This mentality had been there long ago before 14th ever got here let alone the Velon. That's why nor the Earth, nor NGC 584 nor the Merlin understood why we are so slow with catching up with things. On a subhuman level we are not just slow in many cases we want things to stay the same, we love past more than any other thing in life. Thirst for conservatism, fear, compliance, laziness is all part of subhuman journey but not part of our souls. When we acknowledge that, there is no other force in existence to make us do what we don't want to do.

That is the answer to interference. When 14th arrived, there were already those who did not want to comply to their authority (good examples would be Celtic peoples of Europe, Russia fighting back Roman Empire) on the other hand there were many more folks who willingly gave their free choice away without picking a fight just in exchange for guidance. This is why lately the Vatican had dramatically grown its influence. If one doesn't know where to go even the Devil would be a great guide.

The point is the Velon just feed people with ideas, playing their own music (remember the celestoriums). It is their right to speak their own truth or lies. They are doing it, as has been said earlier, through media, science, governments though the ones who accept their infromation is only us. The products of mind control are different mindsets which metaphorically can be depicted as being like hats only one chooses to try it on. Don't you have a choice not to wear any of these hats? YOU DO!
    Where is free choice violation in this equation?
    This is the reason why people like Marley, Jackson, Malcom X and others like them ended up being viciously murdered. The Ideas, the music and the philosophies these people propagated just making the Velon stuff look like utter nonsense.

It is also remarkable that there are many people who refuse to listen to modern music, to watch hollywood films, who deny TV, who abandon academia science. I bet the number of sgt. Jenkings like figures who now question their orders is growing too. Our bodies are transforming and ultimately will transcend even 5G harmful influence.

How can the Velon have influence on our collective destiny if they won't be able to feed the global subhuman subconscious? Yes, there is an option of total destruction but what if sgt. Jenkins won't going to pull the trigger?

Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one.
    Charles Mackay
    Extraordinary Popular Delusions And The Madness Of Crowds

Great words.

We need to disconnect from the tribal mentality of the past and connect with our core without forgetting to remind others who have long forgotten who we really are. No need to fear, no need hide, no need to wear hats with different signs. There is nothing to stop us from doing that - nothing.

The only way to streghten global efforts is to do your part of the job.

It is time to be folks, it is time to be.
    Last edited by Ntonyo, 25th October 2018 at 21:49.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ntonyo For This Useful Post:

Borat (26th October 2018), Elen (26th October 2018), Herbert (26th October 2018), Orbs (26th October 2018), PairAlleles (27th October 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Ntonyo, Mark Passio has done huge work on “order followers.” They are a huge barrier etc. Check it out.

As you wrote earlier it seems the “lock down” is getting stronger. It does seem that way. The v interference is huge. It is so huge nobody really believes it. The 14 is even huger but nobody believes it.

Almost nobody believes it. Everyone has it all figured out.

Folks, this will take time to play out. It’s a big ship and it turns slowly.
    Last edited by Aragorn, 26th October 2018 at 01:04. Reason: you double-posted in a single post

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Borat (26th October 2018), Elen (26th October 2018), Ntonyo (26th October 2018)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Really excellent work, Ntonyo, much food for thought there.

Whether or not the 14th Faction are still around, the social structures built by 14-contaminated humans [eg armies, churches, governments, beaurocracies, corporations etc.] are still taken as 'normal' by most people, and our unthinking acceptance of their pseudo-validity still constrains any notions of 'free will' into an ever-smaller space.

Very few have the guts, or the means, to assert their 'free will' in any meaningful way, and those who do usually seem to have become targets for the order-followers and their various masters.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

Borat (26th October 2018), Elen (26th October 2018), Herbert (26th October 2018), Ntonyo (26th October 2018), Orbs (26th October 2018), PairAlleles (27th October 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Chris wrote about the Earth wants change, the other races want the change and the universe wants the change.

I don’t mean to point out the obvious but if Thais is team A and the 35 or whatever’s v are left joined by sick efftard sub-humans is team B then we got some real issues here folks.

50 billion semi-physical souls, 7 trillion stars/planet souls, etc. versus a thousand? And the thousand are close to pulling it off? Really? Without some type of special assistance?

There is only one energy pattern we know of powerful enough to hold off such a huge overwhelming weight of those in favor of change - energies that don’t belong here that have leverage we cannot describe.

One can argue we stopped if ourselves but individual choice should trump all BUT ITS NOT. Something is overriding everything. Only the 14 energies can do this.

I have no clue how one of them got here. Something the whole universe wants is on hold and what’re is holding it back has said NO.

I don’t have the answers for any of you. I’ve been clear your own soul can tell you things. I don’t believe for a second a few v can stop the show.

Oh well. The 14 saying no is an energy block. An energy block is the problem. 14 energy signature is written all over this....

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Elen (26th October 2018), PairAlleles (27th October 2018)

Retired Member Wales
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by DMt. View Post
    Really excellent work, Ntonyo, much food for thought there.

Whether or not the 14th Faction are still around, the social structures built by 14-contaminated humans [eg armies, churches, governments, beaurocracies, corporations etc.] are still taken as 'normal' by most people, and our unthinking acceptance of their pseudo-validity still constrains any notions of 'free will' into an ever-smaller space.

Very few have the guts, or the means, to assert their 'free will' in any meaningful way, and those who do usually seem to have become targets for the order-followers and their various masters.
    Yeah, that's right the old patterns are still being actively used by different organizations which produce major impact on our daily lives. Still they can sustain themselves only because of people giving them their attention, energy to get money for living.
    Strange times we are not just killing ourselves but help to kill others while everything we proudly call as earned by work we do comes only from our only Mother which we ruthlessly destroy. Matrix the movie has become our common reality we power the system which killing everything and everyone.

Velons, 14th, Satanists and other sickos are all bad for your health, no doubts, yet it sounds more like accusations coming from a drug addict to a drug dealer: "IT IS YOU, YOU THE REASON I'VE BECOME ADDICT!" Sure. The reason is the drug dealer only... We don't like to give an honest look at our lives because it will ultimately show who is really guilty. Free choice baby, it is free f choice...

For me it became quite clear that the roots of ongoing events take their beginnings in our very ancient past which went through resistance of our ancestors to acknowledge that they are much more in a greater scheme of things than just tribal hunters and gathers. Through harmful experimentation process during Atlantis that could have destroyed all life on the planet. It is then, during the time of late Atlantis, we started to lose our sense of living on the living planet. The Earth is also alive and has her own choices. Through 7000 years of subhuman existence when we as sub-humans degenerated to a point being quite like Cro-Magnon man at its prime however completely forgot that the Earth is alive and not just stockpile of resources. We love our tribes more than we love ourselves, we seek happiness for our tribes yet we ourselves are not happy at all. Yeah go cut "your" tribal lands (country) off the Earth's surface and make it great again... In space...

The human orchestra thing, don't you forget about that? We all have our part in the great symphony which is about to be performed... During 7000 we have been looking at conductor's directions. We get used to the signs produces by his magic stick it always gives a clue what to play when to play or when not to play at all. Times changed now our internal knowing is taking over. Not everybody hears it loud and clear because of noise we ourselves create, yet things are changing slowly but surely just don't look at conductor's direction and play what you really want, what you know is right. The conductor will be angry, he may even scream at you, even hit you in your face. While other musicians who obey his orders might be starting to give you strange looks eventually stop having any interaction with you. Don't worry, just keep on playing what is right, don't look in a musical notes book either, and keep on going with your internal flow. You will find the resonance with others who play their own song of life and with every member join the song will become more powerful and more invigorated until it will become a huge thunderous symphony filled with life, love and universal joy. We are almost there...

We need more music like this.

Don't we have that choice to play our own song? We feel a bit awkward because we are concerned that we don't know how to play music at all, this is due lack of practice for so long. Give it a try and you'll quickly remember.

I wish I got CT writing skills to put it all in much fewer words and in more understandable form... I wish you understand what I am saying.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ntonyo For This Useful Post:

Herbert (26th October 2018), PairAlleles (27th October 2018)

Retired Member Wales
    Thanks
    Chris wrote about the Earth wants change, the other races want the change and the universe wants the change.

I don’t mean to point out the obvious but if Thais is team A and the 35 or whatever’s v are left joined by sick efftard sub-humans is team B then we got some real issues here folks.

50 billion semi-physical souls, 7 trillion stars/planet souls, etc. versus a thousand? And the thousand are close to pulling it off? Really? Without some type of special assistance?

There is only one energy pattern we know of powerful enough to hold off such a huge overwhelming weight of those in favor of change - energies that don’t belong here that have leverage we cannot describe.

One can argue we stopped if ourselves but individual choice should trump all BUT ITS NOT. Something is overriding everything. Only the 14 energies can do this.

I have no clue how one of them got here. Something the whole universe wants is on hold and what’re is holding it back has said NO.

I don’t have the answers for any of you. I’ve been clear your own soul can tell you things. I don’t believe for a second a few v can stop the show.

Oh well. The 14 saying no is an energy block. An energy block is the problem. 14 energy signature is written all over this....
    Yeah, imagine being alive on the Earth as human working your ass off to make a living as (I don't know) let's be plumber. Then on the other side of the Universe bad lizards have built an inter-dimensional sink to suck away our free will. What you are gonna do about? Would you put your superman suit on take your multidimensional wrench and jump in the skies to fly there and fix the shite? I'd bet my money there are ones out there who equipped with more functional tools than yours yet have more knowledge about the ways of dealing with problem either.

We have something to be fixed, these are not in space of infinite dimensions but here right before our eyes. Sink which needs a fix in your kitchen being completely visible and touchable for you to interact with. Deal with it. Simple stuff is complex isn't it?

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Ntonyo For This Useful Post:

PairAlleles (27th October 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Ntonyo, it’s not that they are bad lizards. They are reptilian in appearance but the are humanoid in shape. They have a head, eyes, mouth etc. They are not as dense as we are and they are green. Chris was very clear their energy patterns were a huge problem in this universe.

They are very bizarre looking.

From what Chris wrote they can’t help but remove freedom of choice. Like it is innate.

In PHE Chris wrote about the v energy field blocking information from being recorded in the Akashic. Admitting it is possible using v technology. Applying what we know about the 14 in “this container” I would imagine just saying NO would be enough. Now add in their technology.

The v built faster and faster ships to beat others to earth. The 14 busted out of one universe and INTO another. They destroyed/harvested 25% of it. They left devices filled with nothing creating black holes.

The v got here and watched for a hundred years or more. The 14 kicked the poop out of a universe.

We don’t know what we are dealing with. If the v can hide and withhold information from the akashic so can the 14 times 1000.

The 14 can kick the shit out of the v “in this container.” The evidence is clear.

The whole thing is a mess. We can all rise up, grab our instrument and change it all Ntonyo. But the mind control is to strong. We are to divided.

I have confessed I can’t leave yet. I see it as clear as day. I’m not bitter etc. I’m just not finished doing something’s. I can’t leave my parents just yet. I get it.

Chris always said we did a good job. We’ve been tremendously successful. I never understood that at first. I do now. We simply became to dense. Split the soul for too long. We don’t remember.

We’re in a lot of trouble. This is not going to end easy. It can’t. To much to unwind. It’s bizare. That’s the 14. They don’t operate like other beings. What is really bizarre is how they take human form...

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Borat (27th October 2018)

Retired Member Wales
    Thanks
    Ntonyo, it’s not that they are bad lizards. They are reptilian in appearance but the are humanoid in shape. They have a head, eyes, mouth etc. They are not as dense as we are and they are green. Chris was very clear their energy patterns were a huge problem in this universe.

They are very bizarre looking.

From what Chris wrote they can’t help but remove freedom of choice. Like it is innate.

In PHE Chris wrote about the v energy field blocking information from being recorded in the Akashic. Admitting it is possible using v technology. Applying what we know about the 14 in “this container” I would imagine just saying NO would be enough. Now add in their technology.

The v built faster and faster ships to beat others to earth. The 14 busted out of one universe and INTO another. They destroyed/harvested 25% of it. They left devices filled with nothing creating black holes.

The v got here and watched for a hundred years or more. The 14 kicked the poop out of a universe.

We don’t know what we are dealing with. If the v can hide and withhold information from the akashic so can the 14 times 1000.

The 14 can kick the shit out of the v “in this container.” The evidence is clear.

The whole thing is a mess. We can all rise up, grab our instrument and change it all Ntonyo. But the mind control is to strong. We are to divided.

I have confessed I can’t leave yet. I see it as clear as day. I’m not bitter etc. I’m just not finished doing something’s. I can’t leave my parents just yet. I get it.

Chris always said we did a good job. We’ve been tremendously successful. I never understood that at first. I do now. We simply became to dense. Split the soul for too long. We don’t remember.

We’re in a lot of trouble. This is not going to end easy. It can’t. To much to unwind. It’s bizare. That’s the 14. They don’t operate like other beings. What is really bizarre is how they take human form...
    Everything is possible I don't have clearance to get into Akashic to check something for my own though. Even folks like CT can get fooled. The list of possibilities you are talking about is insanely infinite. So what? How can I change things which are far behind my perception? Constant worrying and moaning about V and 14th is not any helpful it is just wasting of time and energy as I am concerned.

During the time between 2012 - 2018 I have been meeting with a lot of people talking with about information I've learnt from CT for good half of them it made just perfect sense. Some was even aware about this stuff did not know about CT at all. As I walk through my life I often see that people just don't know what is possible yet the only versions of possible presented only by science, government, church the kinds of organizations which do have particular agenda. Information itself is ultimately change perception which almost instantaneously influences our reality. So don't we have a time of powers to give others food for thought? As crazy as it sounds this simple sharing of the information makes dramatic impact on individual's life giving people power to go along with their intuition and not with MIND PROGRAMMS.

These folks Cathars, Jesus, original Knights of Templar, Druids and others did not disseminate knowledge contained within Tables of Testimony just for fun. They had been building an energetical field of potentials and possibilities which inevitably should have added some new options of the ways of living in global subhuman mind. Many still unaware what to do and seeking for reassurance.

The only helpful thing now in my opinion is to share your thoughts and visions and also with other people while do what you feel is right. You can not force you vision of the future onto other people due free choice. If the don't want to go down the route to reintegration than it is only choice of them. It might happen that we all are going to die because of poor choices it is only up to us really. However this is what makes this Universe so important in the same time bizarre the future is always unknown.

Do what you feel is right. Do not violate your and free choice others. And let it be what it is going to be.
    Last edited by Ntonyo, 26th October 2018 at 23:46. Reason: mistakes

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ntonyo For This Useful Post:

Borat (27th October 2018), Herbert (27th October 2018), PairAlleles (27th October 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    We don’t know what’s going to be because we all have an energy signature that can make the future what we want it to be. We can reintegrate as a choice.

However, until we act collectively and use tools such as boycotting our opposition will continue to dominate because we took no action. Action is required for change.

There is no such thing as what will be will be.