Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: A serious question

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts

A serious question

Why would any advanced benevolent non-Earthly race of beings wish to assist humans of Earth when over and over and over we see that from within the Earth human race emerges those who exploit the rest of humanity mercilessly, sociopathically demonstrating constant and consistent pathological lying where then measures are taken to rape the vulnerable while simultaneously going to extreme, relentless measures to protect their plundering using massive self-defensive campaigns that feature every Madison Avenue trick in the book?

Wouldn't you look at Earth and the track record of the humans of Earth in general to decide for yourself if it is worth the risk to tamper with such a localized expression in a way that raises the chances this group gains off world capabilities to spread their parasitical disease such that the vulnerable races in other parts of the universe are exposed?

Think about it.

If I were an advanced benevolent non-Earthly race, I would step back and trust in Mother Nature to be Herself... that way, if Earth humans grow past this stage of development prior to self-extinction (the other natural possibility) then I might embrace them and begin to share spiritual based technologies knowing these have a lessor chance of being abused.

Ohhhh... and a request to anyone who might wish to post in this thread. Note there are many readers who are not members. I ask we all strive to ensure this thread remain public.
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Birddog (3rd July 2015), bsbray (2nd July 2015), Cearna (3rd July 2015), Ciauzar (3rd July 2015), Craig (2nd July 2015), dancing waters (5th July 2015), Divine Feminine (2nd July 2015), ERK (5th July 2015), GCS1103 (3rd July 2015), grannyfranny (3rd July 2015), Jengelen (2nd July 2015), Joanna (3rd July 2015), lcam88 (2nd July 2015), Liberty (7th July 2015), mojo (2nd July 2015), pointessa (3rd July 2015), shannon333 (2nd July 2015), Sheila (6th July 2015), yobear (2nd July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    Hey, welcome back.

I have an equally good question and then the answer to your question.

Why can't humans on earth help themselves?

Any non-earthly being obviously would not help, simply because they see it in our capabilities to actually help ourselves.

And if we cannot, maybe our idealistic virtue of helping the bird with the broken wing get better is equally offset by those of us with ideals that a shotgun is a good way to handle birds without flight difficulties.

Off topic, if I may, Is this actually a rhetorical question?

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

bsbray (2nd July 2015), Cearna (3rd July 2015), Chester (2nd July 2015), Ciauzar (3rd July 2015), Divine Feminine (2nd July 2015), grannyfranny (3rd July 2015), Joanna (3rd July 2015), Liberty (7th July 2015), pointessa (3rd July 2015), Sheila (6th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Really awesome question, Sam! I think that the "humans" that choose to control/manipulate/terrorize/enslave etc. are not "human" at all. Not really. My limited observation (48 years, two universities, three states, five cities, 17 years of teaching under 8 years old) of human nature is that people are basically good at heart; at least they are born that way. Granted, I have never left the country, and I don't have any experience with hard criminals.

I think an advanced, benevolent off-planet race would see the good in us and surely want to send aid to the 'slaves'. I don't think 'humans' have a parasitical disease, I think it is the off-planet folks who were here aeons ago were the parasites.

My 2cents

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Rocket's Mom For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th July 2015), bsbray (2nd July 2015), Cearna (3rd July 2015), Ciauzar (3rd July 2015), GCS1103 (3rd July 2015), Joanna (3rd July 2015), lcam88 (2nd July 2015), Liberty (7th July 2015), shannon333 (2nd July 2015), Sheila (6th July 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by lcam88 View Post
    Hey, welcome back.

I have an equally good question and then the answer to your question.

Why can't humans on earth help themselves?

Any non-earthly being obviously would not help, simply because they see it in our capabilities to actually help ourselves.

And if we cannot, maybe our idealistic virtue of helping the bird with the broken wing get better is equally offset by those of us with ideals that a shotgun is a good way to handle birds without flight difficulties.

Off topic, if I may, Is this actually a rhetorical question?
    Hi lcam88, Thanks for the welcome back... it was refreshing to be in Colombia the last week and even more refreshing to return to find a much cleaner environment here at home.

Equally great point you make. When we combine the two, this points out a massive difference between what the wise would think of and/or agree with on their own (no need for any "channeled" bs, divinely inspired written works nor special self-appointed saviors pretending to just be messengers) versus what the spiritually bankrupt need to hear from the sellers of false hope.

Yet I must point out to you the fact that these sellers of false hope are not emerging from off-planet... they are humans just like you and I. And they are clearly parasitical and cashing in on it financially and energetically.

If we look at these two "groups" - I make odds high that the healthy future of Earth depends greatly on the vulnerable waking up to the reality that they have been sucked into group 2 and become tired of never ever experiencing a true change on Earth to come forth. They will do this when they access truth from within and become a member of group 1.
    Last edited by Chester, 2nd July 2015 at 17:17.
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

bsbray (2nd July 2015), Cearna (3rd July 2015), Ciauzar (3rd July 2015), Divine Feminine (2nd July 2015), GCS1103 (3rd July 2015), Joanna (3rd July 2015), lcam88 (2nd July 2015), Liberty (7th July 2015), pointessa (3rd July 2015), yobear (2nd July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,342 Times in 313 Posts
    Hi again Sam. I am finding we think somewhat alike. I do think that the record speaks for itself regarding UFOs and I believe most of us know that there is someone, probably very terrestrial, maybe even another rarer or fewer in number but higher in intelligence hominid of some sort. Whatever it is someone has been flying around in star craft, stars, orbs, whatver. We know the stories.

Russian, Japanese, USA and more pilots and especially the Russians talk of dog fights with these things and not just a few. The most famous Cosmonaut Marina I think Popov was her last name!? Well she spoke publicly about watching her commander get shot out of the sky by one of these so no I go with you on the suddenly peaceful as BS all the way.

If there is aliens out there and we ever meet them, based on our past history meeting just other races for the first time, its going to lead to conflict and animosity. Its what we do. Sadly!

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jengelen For This Useful Post:

bsbray (2nd July 2015), Cearna (3rd July 2015), Ciauzar (3rd July 2015), GCS1103 (3rd July 2015), Joanna (3rd July 2015), Liberty (7th July 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Rocket's Mom View Post
    My limited observation (48 years, two universities, three states, five cities, 17 years of teaching under 8 years old) of human nature is that people are basically good at heart; at least they are born that way. Granted, I have never left the country, and I don't have any experience with hard criminals.
    I agree with that completely. The only people who are really demented (aside from those I'll mention below) seem to literally have some kind of illness, some kind of psychopathy.

Like you also point out, though, there is some kind of influence that is probably not human. In fact it can even be traced back historically, at least to the ancient Middle East. Ancient texts from Egypt, Babylon, and even the Bible confirm that something which was not quite human had sired offspring that became the rulers of these ancient places, once the "gods" themselves had to leave. And the fact that they had to leave also indicates to me a long-standing feud between different unseen factions, and is what makes me believe that we have always been protected in some way from total destruction or enslavement, at least during this last historical epoch of about 12,000 years.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th July 2015), Cearna (3rd July 2015), Ciauzar (3rd July 2015), Divine Feminine (2nd July 2015), Joanna (3rd July 2015), Liberty (7th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I absolutely agree with you on this! It was the off-planet guys who caused the Fall from grace, wasn't it?

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shannon333 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th July 2015), bsbray (2nd July 2015), Cearna (3rd July 2015), Ciauzar (3rd July 2015), Liberty (7th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Sam Hunter View Post
    Hi lcam88, Thanks for the welcome back... it was refreshing to be in Colombia the last week and even more refreshing to return to find a much cleaner environment here at home.

Equally great point you make. When we combine the two, this points out a massive difference between what the wise would think of and/or agree with on their own (no need for any "channeled" bs, divinely inspired written works nor special self-appointed saviors pretending to just be messengers) versus what the spiritually bankrupt need to hear from the sellers of false hope.

Yet I must point out to you the fact that these sellers of false hope are not emerging from off-planet... they are humans just like you and I. And they are clearly parasitical and cashing in on it financially and energetically.

If we look at these two "groups" - I make odds high that the healthy future of Earth depends greatly on the vulnerable waking up to the reality that they have been sucked into group 2 and become tired of never ever experiencing a true change on Earth to come forth. They will do this when they access truth from within and become a member of group 1.
    Now now Sam. I know what you are saying between those lines. <hint hint />

I don't think growth necessarily means not eating the candy, even when you know it is poison. Some people need more hand-holding than others; I like going to the movies for a good flick. (even though it's been more than a year since I've felt compelled). Why should anyone's story-telling be less valuable a creation than anyone else's; I like James Cameron more than Spielberg not because he tells a story that is so much better, but because he is more daring in what he offers the audience to believe, whereas Spielberg is known for building a stronger human emotional bond in his films and that sometimes that gets in the way of the plot progressing.

But if you imagine a whole spectrum that continues from the two points those two storytellers set, everyone falls somewhere with their believability and human emotion depth (or shallowness). Starship Troopers for example, I couldn't stand watching even 5 minutes of it for as shallow as I found it to be, and yet some people describe it as brilliant in context of the US government in a satirical or parodical way.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

bsbray (2nd July 2015), Ciauzar (3rd July 2015), Liberty (7th July 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by lcam88 View Post
    But if you imagine a whole spectrum that continues from the two points those two storytellers set, everyone falls somewhere with their believability and human emotion depth (or shallowness).
    Now I am confused... I sense you have misunderstood.

Group 1 is not a "story teller" - Group 1 consists of those who obtain their truths as sovereigns - bringing their truths forth from within.

Group 2 is followers of story tellers.... those who cannot pull forth any truth from within so they need saviors. And the point I made is that it is from the Earth human group that many emerge who take advantage of group 2... these are the false hope sellers.

It is my opinion that any wise and benevolent non-Earthly advanced race of beings would never risk unleashing this form of psychopathy into the rest of the universe by "assisting" in any fashion. Its my opinion that they would rely on the "wisdom of the universe as comes forth through natural processes" to resolve the issue.

I don't know if I am right or wrong. I do know this is what I think and I do know that this is what I imagine wise and benevolent "others" would also conclude.

It's just a ride

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (3rd July 2015), Divine Feminine (2nd July 2015), GCS1103 (3rd July 2015), Joanna (3rd July 2015), lcam88 (2nd July 2015), Liberty (7th July 2015), pointessa (3rd July 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Homo sapiens as a species has been tampered with SO much over the millenniums its hard to know what the ideal traits are...

We are resisting numerous primal urges to be outright barbarians

various influences internal and external.

Its remarkable it hasn't turn into an all out war on this planet as of yet, I'm quite surprised!

When I looked at the new Jurassic World movie and saw the Indominus Rex... I immediately thought of this "grand experiment" and was like ... hmmmmm
    I wonder what the original traits and abilities were humans meant to have, whats been added... whats been taken away?

We REALLY don't know HOW off design we are?

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to JByas For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th July 2015), Ciauzar (3rd July 2015), Divine Feminine (2nd July 2015), Dreamtimer (2nd July 2015), GCS1103 (3rd July 2015), Joanna (3rd July 2015), Liberty (7th July 2015), mocha (2nd July 2015), pointessa (3rd July 2015)

Thanks
    Why would any advanced benevolent non-Earthly race of beings wish to assist humans of Earth when over and over and over we see that from within the Earth human race emerges those who exploit the rest of humanity mercilessly, sociopathically demonstrating constant and consistent pathological lying where then measures are taken to rape the vulnerable while simultaneously going to extreme, relentless measures to protect their plundering using massive self-defensive campaigns that feature every Madison Avenue trick in the book?

Wouldn't you look at Earth and the track record of the humans of Earth in general to decide for yourself if it is worth the risk to tamper with such a localized expression in a way that raises the chances this group gains off world capabilities to spread their parasitical disease such that the vulnerable races in other parts of the universe are exposed?

Think about it.

If I were an advanced benevolent non-Earthly race, I would step back and trust in Mother Nature to be Herself... that way, if Earth humans grow past this stage of development prior to self-extinction (the other natural possibility) then I might embrace them and begin to share spiritual based technologies knowing these have a lessor chance of being abused.

Ohhhh... and a request to anyone who might wish to post in this thread. Note there are many readers who are not members. I ask we all strive to ensure this thread remain public.
    Answer: They want to help us because they star seeded us here.

However, the Annunaki created Adam & Eve to mine for Gold. It's in the Book of Enki.

Annunaki seeded 7 Adams & 7 Eves along the 30th parallel: Egypt, Iraq, Iran, Pakistan and India.

The remaining 80% of us on Earth were star seeded here mainly from the M45 Pleiades Star Cluster.

Our ET brothers and sisters are excited to see the ascension of Earth to 4D.

- Corey + Tolec + Tanaath -

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AscensionQuest For This Useful Post:

Liberty (7th July 2015), Lord Sidious (8th July 2015)

Thanks
    We were only meant to be here once...

So if indeed we've been recycled 325 lifetimes, yea that's the universal crime of all crimes!

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JByas For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (3rd July 2015), GCS1103 (3rd July 2015), Liberty (7th July 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by shannon333 View Post
    I absolutely agree with you on this! It was the off-planet guys who caused the Fall from grace, wasn't it?
    Who told you that? Is this what you bring forth from within? Or... is this something you have been told that you decided to agree with?

I cannot know which is true... but what I can do is decide for myself what I hope is true and that incorporate that view into my foundational world view. By doing this... the universe responds with all sorts of experiences which allow me to conclude whether I am wrong or right.

What I found by thinking "It was the off-planet guys who caused the Fall from grace" is that I avoid my own personal responsibility in how I find myself in this fallen state. This type of thinking sets me up for what has been seen to repeat over and over and over in history... the emergence of the exploiters of the savior paradigm. And they cash in while the rest of us suffer. and notice that nothing ever changes... unless we see it is getting tightened down more and more every day.

Evil outsiders screwed me and my loved ones. This means you, as a creation of a benevolent source, can still wind up as some victim of some horrific external force. Does a creator that throws you into this dynamic sound attractive? If so, then you are ripe for the victim/savior paradigm where victims are perpetual energetic food sources for parasites.

I do not hold this view of Source. My creator views all creations as children of the creator who are always and only ever loved and appreciated. Yet, the free will given to creations allows them to create any dynamic they wish to experience. Yet also... they are never truly in danger as they are all provided the opportunity for eternal life. It is the choice of each child to throw it away. It is the choice of each child to allow themselves to be influenced by those who do not have their best interests in mind.

This view is why I live an incredible, wonderful... filled with meaningful moments of magic with the Reality and All beings that come forth in the Reality. I am here at this place and time of my soul journey via one reason above all.

I accepted full and total Personal Responsibility for every single experience at all levels of my being. This is the key to sovereignty. Waiting for outsiders to save you from other outsiders is one of Machiavelli's greatest scams.

It's just a ride

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (3rd July 2015), dancing waters (5th July 2015), Divine Feminine (2nd July 2015), GCS1103 (3rd July 2015), Joanna (3rd July 2015), Liberty (7th July 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 165 Posts
    I completely get where you're going with this Sam. My question would be...Is it really that simple? From a spiritual perspective, we know we are not particularly advanced. Maybe that's not quite fair - we (most of us here at least) feel strongly that most of the population is "asleep" - by being given a sedative, so to speak. What if in the Galactic community, it is more widely accepted by many races that we are all one, all from the same Source. What if in believing that, there is an understanding that we have our own paths to walk, and a lot of interference is unethical.

On this planet, we know that about 1% are clinically psychopathic (although honestly, I wonder if that isn't a bit higher really). Say the same is true of the entire Galactic community. So, say here we are on this planet with a bunch of native psychopaths, and potentially some of those psychopaths from elsewhere. I think about my kids....I have a policy of staying out of their conflicts, however standing by closely to watch and be there in case things escalate to a point where I need to step in for the sake of safety. I feel strongly that learning to resolve their own conflicts is essential for them to develop into well-balanced, capable adults.

If we self-destruct because we're a bunch of oblivious, narcissistic animals and destroy this planet, it's not just going to effect this planet. Like throwing a rock in a pond, the effect will ripple through the solar system, maybe beyond?

That being said...we, as a race, have a big problem with needing a savior. I can only imagine how some would be constantly shaking their heads at us. What do we do when there's a destructive element in our lives? We alienate it. We get rid of it, right? But something within me tells me the stakes are too high to just let us blow the place up. Save us? I don't think that's anyone's responsibility but our own. We do have the capability. We, collectively, are far more lazy than powerless.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rebel&Rocket For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th July 2015), Chester (2nd July 2015), Divine Feminine (2nd July 2015), JByas (2nd July 2015), Joanna (3rd July 2015), lcam88 (2nd July 2015), Liberty (7th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,746 Times in 571 Posts

Think about it.

I understand what you're saying Sam and agree. After doing much research in the reincarnation field I perceive Earth as nothing more than a school of learning. I have to believe an advance race of beings understands this. To interfere at great lengths is messing with the soul evolution process. Though I don't enjoy watching the demise of others, I also realize it's necessary for one's soul growth,no matter what the atrocity may be....this is coming from someone who's had her head cut off in a past life, so I don't say this lightly. It's quite obvious to me that much of what's going on is by design, so regardless of what some may think, they're not victims, but merely participants in a game of soul evolution. Part of that 'game' is standing on our own two feet and learning the lessons needed to be learned so you can move on to other experiences. Maybe this includes 'following' someone and the requirement to be burned so one learns from the error of their judgment. There would be no point to incarnating on this planet if growth wasn't involved. You are immortal. If alien beings wanted to destroy us they would have done it long ago. I don't worry so much about those who get caught up in 'following' someone or trying to save them. It's not because I don't care, it's because I realize some souls need to have the experience so they know what it feels like. If I run around trying to save everyone am I robbing them of this growth? Of course when put in certain situations I will respond accordingly to help another, but for those I can't reach or help I know they will be ok as most likely I've gone through the same process in another life which is why the lesson is no longer needed.

The thought has occurred to me that maybe Earth will never change and everything is as it should be for the benefit of souls to come and learn what they need to learn. Maybe this is the only place available where this opportunity is possible? Anybody else ever wonder that?

And though I may have an opinion on others actions, it does not mean I'm judging them as I realize we all have to learn in our own way and for some it might take them longer to learn before they can move on to the next task in their soul growth. So I would say, understand that some of these experiences serve as a purpose to others who still have the need to learn and grow and I believe this is all part of the 'the great experiment' we find ourselves dealing with on a daily basis.

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th July 2015), Chester (2nd July 2015), Ciauzar (3rd July 2015), GCS1103 (3rd July 2015), Hugh Mann (3rd July 2015), JByas (2nd July 2015), Joanna (3rd July 2015), lcam88 (2nd July 2015), Liberty (7th July 2015), Rebel&Rocket (2nd July 2015)