Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: A serious question

Thanks
    Thanked 4,290 Times in 688 Posts
    Icam88...that is a very interesting article. Thanks for posting it.

A Practical Approach to Achieving Time Control

Practical time control and time travel requires significantly large energy levels, from some source, to operate effectively. To achieve time control we can attempt to generate this large energy level or, as an alternative, access and channel the energy already existing and inherent in natural processes and the basic makeup or fabric of spacetime surrounding our planet.
    "Practical time control and time travel requires significantly large energy levels, from some source, to operate effectively...."

Something like Jupiter which contains oceans of "Liquid metallic hydrogen has low viscosity, like water, and it's a good electrical and thermal conductor,"?

Drag on time...now where have I seen this before? (post number 47 page 4 of my thread)

Very interesting article!

Edit to add:
    Doh! I just read back and noticed you added that to my thread on post number 67. I totally missed it! Sorry Icam88! Cool article!
    Last edited by Shadowself, 6th July 2015 at 14:29.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Chester (7th July 2015), Dreamtimer (8th July 2015), lcam88 (6th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Shadowself View Post
    Icam88...that is a very interesting article. Thanks for posting it.

"Practical time control and time travel requires significantly large energy levels, from some source, to operate effectively...."

Something like Jupiter which contains oceans of "Liquid metallic hydrogen has low viscosity, like water, and it's a good electrical and thermal conductor,"?

Drag on time...now where have I seen this before? (post number 47 page 4 of my thread)

Very interesting article!
    Yes, I think I saw it there too. I even shared the link you quote from on your thread post number 67 on page 5.

The effect occurs on any spinning mass (all planets, the sun everything) or spinning energy. The experimenters at andersoninstitute use 12 lasers, an proprietary mixture of gases including a noble, and a frequency...

In terms of Jupiter being a power source for time dialation effects elsewhere, it is possible, but the means of transferring that energy would need to be artificial and would therefore be an implementation of some type of engineering.
    Last edited by lcam88, 6th July 2015 at 14:37.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Chester (7th July 2015), Shadowself (6th July 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,290 Times in 688 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by lcam88 View Post
    Yes, I think I saw it there too. I even shared the link you quote from on your thread post number 67 on page 5.

The effect occurs on any spinning mass (all planets, the sun everything) or spinning energy. The experimenters at andersoninstitute use 12 lasers, an proprietary mixture of gases including a noble, and a frequency...

In terms of Jupiter being a power source for time dialation effects elsewhere, it is possible, but the means of transferring that energy would need to be artificial and would therefore be an implementation of some type of engineering.
    Yeah you did...I totally missed it. Sorry....it was post number 67...I just saw it. I'll have to check out this site further....it seems right up my ally. Thanks!

Noting: lasers and crystals go hand in hand no? The "man made" test pyramid I described yesterday? (she says tongue in cheek)

http://www.rp-photonics.com/laser_crystals.html

One of the things I was studying with that "group" was lasers and crystals for such an "experiment".

Back on topic now...Sorry Sam.
    Last edited by Shadowself, 6th July 2015 at 14:48.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Chester (7th July 2015), lcam88 (6th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The term ‘Cabal’ entered the forum and alternative media scene a few years ago and has taken a life of its own. If you asked people to define who or what the Cabal are you would get forty eleven hundred different answers.

The term Illuminati has been around on the forums and alternative media much longer . . .. but the foundational meaning has been obliterated. As Dracon pointed out, one of the founding fathers of the Illuminati is Adam Weishaupt, but if one did their research on those founding fathers of the Illuminati and their history you would find that history bears no resemblance to who and what the Illuminti are ‘thought of’ today. Just like the term Cabal, if you asked people who and what the Illumniti are you would get many different answers and/or answers that bear no resemblance to this mysterious group.

I really appreciate this part of a post by Dreamtimer:

So....who let the Draco off their planet(s) to go around stealing and enslaving? Are we worse than them? Is our potential worse than theirs?
    Sam if we apply human logic and reasoning and speculation to how we think Non-Earth Beings would judge and treat us and ultimately be the ones who would allow us to travel the stars wouldn’t these benevolent Non-Earth Beings who (in your reasoning) also judge other benevolent/malevolent Beings and restrict their ability to travel galactically?

So why were these evil Draco’s (of which I do not believe this whole theory and meme) allowed to leave their planet and travel the stars and (by current alternative media belief) allowed to influence and enslave Humans?

Why would any advanced benevolent non-Earthly race of beings wish to assist humans of Earth when over and over and over we see that from within the Earth human race emerges those who exploit the rest of humanity mercilessly, sociopathically demonstrating constant and consistent pathological lying where then measures are taken to rape the vulnerable while simultaneously going to extreme, relentless measures to protect their plundering using massive self-defensive campaigns that feature every Madison Avenue trick in the book?
    In my opinion I am always amazed that we, in first world countries, judge the entire planet or even entire countries. If you logically think about it those who are plundering using massive self-defensive campaigns that feature every Madison Avenue trick in the book (in reality) affect very few people globally . . . . . they mostly scrap and fight among themselves . . . . and then there are those who (for some reason beyond me) want to enter the fray and join the ego driven fights.

The majority of humanity globally (including me) could give a flying rat’s behind what these self-centered egotistically supposedly 'wealthy' people do. And I most certainly believe that if these judgmental ‘benevolent’ Beings existed humanity would not be judged by these infinitesimally small amount of humans. These Beings are after all supposed to be really really smart and wise . . . . right Sam?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blufire For This Useful Post:

Dracon (6th July 2015), Dreamtimer (6th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Adam was not a founding father of the Illuminati. He is one of the founders of the name and meme attached to it. To be clear. The whole point of that was to associate a name with a hidden hand group who, people of the time, were already aware of to some extent. A psy op. Which is the same thing that has happened more recently with the term "Cabal". These terms have expanded over time and no longer resemble the original, because, people have and society has changed, so the meme has been adjusted to also fit with the current situations. Which is exactly what makes it a meme, as it was never the true name of any group. Today people use "Cabal" and "Illuminati" as different words for the same group often.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dracon For This Useful Post:

Amenjo (6th July 2015), Aragorn (6th July 2015), blufire (6th July 2015), Chester (7th July 2015), modwiz (6th July 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dracon View Post
    Adam was not a founding father of the Illuminati. He is one of the founders of the name and meme attached to it. To be clear. The whole point of that was to associate a name with a hidden hand group who, people of the time, were already aware of to some extent. A psy op. Which is the same thing that has happened more recently with the term "Cabal". These terms have expanded over time and no longer resemble the original, because, people have and society has changed, so the meme has been adjusted to also fit with the current situations. Which is exactly what makes it a meme, as it was never the true name of any group. Today people use "Cabal" and "Illuminati" as different words for the same group often.
    Cabal = Group of Bankers

illuminati = Group of Billionaires

It makes sense for them to be in cahoots with each other.

The Cabal have been orchestrating wars for over 1,000 years ! (Population Control)

They desperately want to start World War III but have been stopped many times.

The latest attempt was March 16, 2015. Limited nuke war against Russia / BRICS. Stopped by Captain Heather Cole US Navy.

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by AscensionQuest View Post
    Cabal = Group of Bankers

illuminati = Group of Billionaires

It makes sense for them to be in cahoots with each other.
    I'm afraid you are mistaken. Read Dracon's post -- which you quoted integrally -- again. It is exactly as he says.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (6th July 2015), modwiz (6th July 2015)

Thanks
    I agree with Corey ET.

The Cabal and illuminati are running into their Elitist Subterranean Cities in Brazil.

They plan to live like The Jetsons during the Nuremberg Trials 2.0 in Europe.

This time we know exactly where their hiding spot is. LOL

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I agree with Corey ET.

The Cabal and illuminati are running into their Elitist Subterranean Cities in Brazil.

Really? I live in Brazil.

Ok give me those GPS coordinates and I'll send you a picture if it is nearby. Let's see what there is to see.

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by lcam88 View Post
    Really? I live in Brazil.

Ok give me those GPS coordinates and I'll send you a picture if it is nearby. Let's see what there is to see.
    Be careful. The Cabal has their own army and scout class spacecraft.

They will abduct you and turn you into a slave.

They have the technology to erase your memory and SWITCH you into a blank slate. Then they will feed you a plausible explanation.

- A new slave is born. -

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I'm not religious. But thanks anyway.

And I'm withdrawing my offer.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Chester (7th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    While I very much appreciate and agree largely with Dracons’ input, I feel I should add that the historical Illuminati was formed from Weishaupt’s ideals and he was the one who began this group. Weishaupt’s founding principles of the historical Illuminati were/are principles I can very much align with.

Below is a short excerpt from Wikipedia and much more can be found if one has the determination to extract the historical and original founding principles of the Illuminati and how this groups original concepts became distorted and maligned.

This group was real and historical and was not a psy-op meme.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati

Adam Weishaupt (1748-1830) founder of the Bavarian Illuminati, was a professor of Canon Law and Practical philosophy at the University of Ingolstadt. He was the only non-clerical professor at an institution run by Jesuits, whose order had been dissolved in 1773. The Jesuits of Ingolstadt, however, still retained the purse strings and some power at the University, which they continued to regard as their own. Constant attempts were made to frustrate and discredit non-clerical staff, especially when course material contained anything they regarded as liberal or Protestant. Weishaupt became deeply anti-clerical, resolving to spread the ideals of the Enlightenment (Aufklärung) through some sort of secret society of like-minded individuals.[3]

The Illuminati (plural of Latin illuminatus, "enlightened") is a name given to several groups, both real and fictitious. Historically, the name usually refers to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on May 1, 1776. The society's goals were to oppose superstition, obscurantism, religious influence over public life and abuses of state power. "The order of the day," they wrote in their general statutes, "is to put an end to the machinations of the purveyors of injustice, to control them without dominating them."[1] The Illuminati—along with Freemasonry and other secret societies—were outlawed through Edict, by the Bavarian ruler, Charles Theodore, with the encouragement of the Roman Catholic Church, in 1784, 1785, 1787 and 1790.[2] In the several years following, the group was vilified by conservative and religious critics who claimed that they continued underground and were responsible for the French Revolution.
    Also, from Wikipedia:

In subsequent use, "Illuminati" refers to various organisations which claim or are purported to have links to the original Bavarian Illuminati or similar secret societies, though these links are unsubstantiated. They are often alleged to conspire to control world affairs, by masterminding events and planting agents in government and corporations, in order to gain political power and influence and to establish a New World Order. Central to some of the most widely known and elaborate conspiracy theories, the Illuminati have been depicted as lurking in the shadows and pulling the strings and levers of power in dozens of novels, movies, television shows, comics, video games and music videos.

Above is what we have today . . . . . a fictitious created meme that covers a broad psy-op meme created largely by those professing to be ‘awake and aware’ and of a ‘higher consciousness’ than those they claim are sheep. The alternative media/forums/new age mind-set created this meme and those who are in the business of keeping us herded in chaotic misinformed directions reinforce this absurdity . . . .. . . . as shown by certain members posting in this thread.

Last edited by blufire, 6th July 2015 at 20:41.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to blufire For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th July 2015)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by foxfire View Post
    The term ‘Cabal’ entered the forum and alternative media scene a few years ago and has taken a life of its own. If you asked people to define who or what the Cabal are you would get forty eleven hundred different answers.

The term Illuminati has been around on the forums and alternative media much longer . . .. but the foundational meaning has been obliterated. As Dracon pointed out, one of the founding fathers of the Illuminati is Adam Weishaupt, but if one did their research on those founding fathers of the Illuminati and their history you would find that history bears no resemblance to who and what the Illuminti are ‘thought of’ today. Just like the term Cabal, if you asked people who and what the Illumniti are you would get many different answers and/or answers that bear no resemblance to this mysterious group.

I really appreciate this part of a post by Dreamtimer:

Sam if we apply human logic and reasoning and speculation to how we think Non-Earth Beings would judge and treat us and ultimately be the ones who would allow us to travel the stars wouldn’t these benevolent Non-Earth Beings who (in your reasoning) also judge other benevolent/malevolent Beings and restrict their ability to travel galactically?

So why were these evil Draco’s (of which I do not believe this whole theory and meme) allowed to leave their planet and travel the stars and (by current alternative media belief) allowed to influence and enslave Humans?

In my opinion I am always amazed that we, in first world countries, judge the entire planet or even entire countries. If you logically think about it those who are plundering using massive self-defensive campaigns that feature every Madison Avenue trick in the book (in reality) affect very few people globally . . . . . they mostly scrap and fight among themselves . . . . and then there are those who (for some reason beyond me) want to enter the fray and join the ego driven fights.

The majority of humanity globally (including me) could give a flying rat’s behind what these self-centered egotistically supposedly 'wealthy' people do. And I most certainly believe that if these judgmental ‘benevolent’ Beings existed humanity would not be judged by these infinitesimally small amount of humans. These Beings are after all supposed to be really really smart and wise . . . . right Sam?
    Its impossible to have a response in this type of format... as we are clearly not on the same page. The only way I could attempt a conversation is in a live format. I would be happy to do this on Skype. PM me if you wish to do this. This invitation is extended as well to Dreamtimer.
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (8th July 2015), modwiz (7th July 2015)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    I agree with Corey ET.

I once created a thread that had similar types of written expressions (though more elaborate) and my thread was moved to "Off Topic" for some odd reason. But this is good stuff. Do you write for some of these professionals? If not... you should consider it... your stuff's good. Thanks AQ.
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by foxfire View Post
    While I very much appreciate and agree largely with Dracons’ input, I feel I should add that the historical Illuminati was formed from Weishaupt’s ideals and he was the one who began this group. Weishaupt’s founding principles of the historical Illuminati were/are principles I can very much align with.

Below is a short excerpt from Wikipedia and much more can be found if one has the determination to extract the historical and original founding principles of the Illuminati and how this groups original concepts became distorted and maligned.

This group was real and historical and was not a psy-op meme.

Also, from Wikipedia:

Above is what we have today . . . . . a fictitious created meme that covers a broad psy-op meme created largely by those professing to be ‘awake and aware’ and of a ‘higher consciousness’ than those they claim are sheep. The alternative media/forums/new age mind-set created this meme and those who are in the business of keeping us herded in chaotic misinformed directions reinforce this absurdity . . . .. . . . as shown by certain members posting in this thread.

Agreed. The new agers get quite goofy. Some like it in Disneyland.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous