Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: A serious question

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by AscensionQuest View Post
    The Catholic Church has their hands full with demonic possession in Italy.
    Demons are another matter. They are not fallen angels. They could be Jinn, but they are either way beings with Free Will, to the same extent as that human beings have Free Will. Some of those beings will be good, others will be lukewarm or indifferent, and others will be evil. It's the latter ones which are then considered demons.

Note: Lucifer / Satan did......NOT?......temp Jesus as described in the Holy Bible?
    Not quite, no. That story is only a metaphor.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Cearna (4th July 2015), Chester (3rd July 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Demons are another matter. They are not fallen angels. They could be Jinn, but they are either way beings with Free Will, to the same extent as that human beings have Free Will. Some of those beings will be good, others will be lukewarm or indifferent, and others will be evil. It's the latter ones which are then considered demons.

Not quite, no. That story is only a metaphor.
    Oh, i see what you mean now.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AscensionQuest For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd July 2015), Cearna (4th July 2015), Chester (3rd July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,125 Times in 173 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Jengelen View Post
    I'd call it a localized experiment. The entire planet, and all life on the planet is geared toward conflict and survival of the fittest.

Everything appears to feed off of something, so much so that when one of those gets knocked out of the food chain it disturbs it to adapt.

So we have from the start a hunter prey scenario here across species. We have to eat each other to survive. We all need energy, and energy can't die or be created it just moves and is exchanged. Its like this. If there is one organism. The all is one thing, then this single organism has found a way to live forever by cheating it's own demise. The answer was to simply become multiple aspects of self with various levels of development, set it up so they only live so long but reproduce often so the species that it is never dies or is harder to die off that should be, and its all this repeating cycle because the aspects die, forget and the energy recycles over and over and over.

The entire Looosh scenario is witnessed right here in the garden daily. If we can only go by what we witness well, then the conclusion is simple. Need not matter the species. Whether it be an army of ants invading another rival ant colony as the two opposing sides war, or a school of dolphins driving the mackerel it hunts to the surface to stir them up to a panic and then feast on them or anyone of the other prey/survival scenarios going on here they all provide the same thing to the creator. Eternity to do it over and over as one parent dies or both and the children live on only to reproduce before they too die.

To the birds above even, they are not asleep to this relationship or the need for energy as the dolphins stir up the mackerel. So the birds, smart little guys, they are those that are waiting on the water surface for the dolphins to do this panic routine you see? Once again conflict and chaos in the harmony of nature and all so the birds too can feast on the chosen mackerel prey.

They do this even at the risk they get eaten too but this is a chance to take advantage to get that energy we all need. They see the dolphins chase the mackerel which is in fear for it's very existence pumping out all kinds of loosh now as it tries to escape death and in the process creating great emotional fear and what does it do?

The mackerel leaps from the water to escape from the dolphins only to be trapped out of the water and caught by the birds. So on one side or the other the mackerel is doomed! The garden is set up this way. Its a vast production of product going off these fish or any other prey in this same scenario here during these events!

Or if it is a sail fish equipped with extra large fins designed by nature to be just what they are. That is, big sails that block travel of panic stricken fish to better herd bait fish or other prey to then feast on them once trapped, or a wolf pack killing an elk dragging it to the ground, or a cat torturing a mouse before finally devouring it, it is just another of the many sacrifices that the system of this garden is geared for on this planet to provide the exchange and the progress of this repeating cycle. So in conclusion based on what I see, there is no way we can ever expect no conflict and no animosity situations. The mantra here on the news any site you pic, TV< Internet, or radio, its always the same. Shock and Awe! And they drain it dry each time too. Then they come up with things like a 'stimulus' package and that can't be a coincidence in the choice of words hey!?

Jengelen, what you say her is so very insightful, beautifully stated and your examples drive your points home. This resonates as truth to me. I think it would be a wonderful thread on it's own if you are willing and have the time

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pointessa For This Useful Post:

AscensionQuest (3rd July 2015), Cearna (4th July 2015), Chester (3rd July 2015), Jengelen (4th July 2015)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Remember that part where Lucifer and many other fallen angels where thrown down on Earth?

That was the Lords of Karma. They transformed Earth into a : Prison Planet.

Lucifer, Beelzebub and Leviathan were first 3 thrown down here. They can't leave.
    You say this like it is fact.

This is the beginning of the problem.

I have no issue with folks who buy a myth.

But, please, do not project that myth as if it is fact unless you wish someone like me to suggest you are simply reciting a myth as I am now doing.

Aragorn puts it well... these myths are far more likely to be metaphors... not facts.
    Last edited by Chester, 3rd July 2015 at 19:59.
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd July 2015), Cearna (4th July 2015), mojo (4th July 2015), Phoenix (4th July 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by lcam88 View Post
    Is that something you accept as true? Are you reading from a Gnostic book?

That Annunaki story sounds like "Mars Attacks" that I watched as a teen. Can you reveal where there Tolec (is that toltecs misspelled) lived geographically on the planet?

I've heard stories suggesting that Atlantis is actually Antarctica. I know that Antarctica is a continent and that Atlantis is a mystical land that was long lost (somewhere).

Deception is nothing new. Other than that I have no basis for evaluating your interesting statements.
    S/he was referring to Tolec -

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFCVz-fKQnU
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

lcam88 (3rd July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Sam Hunter View Post
    S/he was referring to Tolec -

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFCVz-fKQnU
    Ahh clarification. I've never heard of the Tolec. Is the vid worth watching?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Chester (4th July 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by lcam88 View Post
    Ahh clarification. I've never heard of the Tolec. Is the vid worth watching?
    Honestly - I couldn't tell you... I am just aware of Tolec who is associated with someone I corresponded with a few years back named Tanaath. Tanaath had some incredible stories she shared. Her demeanor as a human being was wonderful. I recall she (at that time) endorsed Tolec.

You can hear some of her in this show... starting around 33:40 ish

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBuXwvu8_mQ

It's just a ride

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,042 Times in 1,040 Posts
    Every post I (and now some others) have made in this thread has presented a pretty good case for "why not."

Check out Pointesa's post here

Did you read the rest of what I wrote, or just that one sentence? I understand where you and Pointesa are coming from and yes indeed why not, but at least, please read what I said after this .
    Last edited by Cearna, 4th July 2015 at 12:18.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th July 2015), Chester (5th July 2015), mojo (4th July 2015)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Honestly - I couldn't tell you... I am just aware of Tolec who is associated with someone I corresponded with a few years back named Tanaath. Tanaath had some incredible stories she shared. Her demeanor as a human being was wonderful. I recall she (at that time) endorsed Tolec.

You can hear some of her in this show... starting around 33:40 ish
    I just listened to the section where Tanaath was talking, and did a quick transcribe of what she said, for those interested. I found the material sat well with me.
    Particularly the last part where she states:

there is no fate or destiny or predetermined path. We must make our own fate, our own destiny and our own future.
    This sits well with me. A few years ago I was show my "karma" via a meditation, where the "karma" was loaded on to a computer screen as folders. Each folder was then opened and all the documents in all the folders were then deleted, except one... which has hinged around an attitude issue, and has now been deleted.
    So for some time I have been under the impression that karma no longer has a hold on us, and since listening to Tanaath, I am slowly starting to realise what's been happening to me.

I now live in Vietnam, I don't know Vietnamese well enough to listen to all the negative news, so I'm effectively cocooned from that. My wife belongs to a church, which I had a hard time attending, but I wished to support her. During the year, I have come to realise that her congregation, are beautiful, service to all, people who have taught me to be open and trusting.

As I am writing this, I have just realised something else. (read chicken skin all over)
    Many years ago, I had my guide leave me. We had worked closely for many years, and I was devastated. As he was leaving he made me aware that I was to wait for another "gardener" to come and nourish my small plot. When nothing happened, after years of waiting, I just basically gave up on the concept of ever progressing as a being. I have been crying, getting angry, not understanding why I have been left, why I don't have any destiny running through my being!

... and just tonight, writing this, I have realised "I am the gardener, I have been waiting for" ... I have realized that I have all the people around me to help me work my small plot ... and I have just realised how lucky I am....

Everything we do is important, it creates our future ... So true!

Tanaath speaking

First point
    Many things are two tailed. What this means is that they can be used for good or for ill and it also means that a lot of events have two potential expressions one of which is positive and one of which is negative.
    A great deal of effort and energy is being devoted right now into making you only see the negative tail.
    For instance, right now the alternative news community is being flooded with dire warnings of military action, martial law, and things like that. This is in an effort to get you to manifest only the negative tail.
    The positive tail of this would be something like Drakes (the other guest speaker) been describing.
    Clearly this is what we want, the negative tail is what we don't want, but don't let the fear mongering get to you, because what the fear mongering is doing is trying to force you to manifest only the negative tailed possibility. Same with if they get anything else off, they are going to try and convince you that they did something and got one passed us, when they have actually just been covering up for something we did, trying to spin it as a negative, so that you'll lose your trust and you'll shoot your friend, basically when the time comes.
    So everything is two tailed, that's number one.

Number two.
    As of Dec 21st 2012 we've been on an entirely new time line. The previous time lines which everybody all had the ability to look down, prophesy were made using these time lines and what not, these appear to be no longer valid.
    Even in the case of beings that have traveled from what they thought was our future to this time period are discovering since 2012, that none of the things that they thought of as history are occurring, quite the way that they remember from their own history.
    What this means is that fundamentally we are in an opportunity where our free will matters. The things we do the choices we make - matter. They matter like they have never mattered at any other time. This means that every little effort, that every single person does, whether it's a big thing or a little thing is important and has an effect. It means that there are no pre-determined futures, because we are building our own future, right now!
    The other time lines that they had access to prior to Dec 21st 2012 all appear to be some kind of simulation. You can look at them, you can travel to them, but they are not going to be what we experience, plain and simple.
    Point number three>
    The onus is on each one of us as individuals, to act, to take control of our future by making our plans for the best possible scenario that we can imagine. What you think, what you believe, what you fear, these things have an impact on what we manifest. The number one thing that you need to try to keep aware of in this exercise we are going to do, and as we go through this, is DO NOT FEAR - see dangers but see them clear eyed and don't be convinced that they will come to pass. If some harmful thing does come to pass, hold on to the notion that they might have gotten some of it through but not the whole thing.

For instance you know everybody’s worried about these chips well I'll say one thing, in 2013 they were saying they were going to do it this year, in 2011 they were saying they were going to do it in 2013, so I'm not counting on those chips, but even if they manage to chip some of us, hold out to the notion that even if they have any success in chipping people, that it will only result in failure in the long run for them. Meaning that every time they chip someone it back fires. It doesn't work; they don’t get what they want. Right. Manifest their failure. It's kinda like the game of pretend on the school ground, in which you say (you and your friend are pretending to fight and he's like ..) Oh, I just threw a bomb at you, and your "like" - No you didn't! and he's "like" Yeh, I did! And you say "Fine - the bomb missed" ... it exploded safely off in nowhere in the sand pit, where it caused no problems. Just like that!

It's exactly the same principle.

I really, really can't emphasis the fact that there is no fate or destiny or predetermined path. We must make our own fate, our own destiny and our own future. Don't take what somebody else dished us, it's not necessary, we don't have to live that ... and other than that I really don't have a lot to say tonight.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to citsym For This Useful Post:

Chester (5th July 2015), Dreamtimer (4th July 2015), Joanna (4th July 2015), lcam88 (6th July 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    So....who let the Draco off their planet(s) to go around stealing and enslaving? Are we worse than them? Is our potential worse than theirs?

I regularly witness immense growth and love amongst humans on this planet. According to your own words, Sam, you've changed and grown in beautiful ways. What is that worth? How does that count for the worth of humanity?

Does it make no difference? Should we be allowed to obliterate ourselves because of the few bad apples? If any large city in America was determined dangerous because of the bad parts of town, all of our cities would be quarantined. Or else the bad sections would. Should we do that?

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Cearna (5th July 2015), Chester (5th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 607 Posts
    citsym, that was really beautiful (and poignant) to read, thank you.

About what Tanaath has said about all the old timelines dissolving on Dec 21, 2012, and us being on a new one: I would go a bit further, and say there are no timelines anymore...but that people are 'encouraged' and conditioned to keep projecting timelines (linear time) 'forward' to keep the whole energy of linear trajectories going. Because if people dropped their adherence to the idea/energy of linear time, and felt and perceived themselves purely as power-points of convergence, magnetizing everything they emit in their vibration, instantly (there is no time buffer anymore, except in the collective imagination) - at which moment they would decide to take full responsibility for everything they emit - then the higher frequency of Earth that already exists in peace, harmony, unity consciousness, would converge into this duality frequency and encompass it, and soften it, very fast.

If there's ever been a moment to drop attachments to the 'tale of two tails' (the polarity game), let go of all constructs of the 3D hologram, and align directly with Source, that moment is Now.
    About fate and predetermination, my view is that there is an 'overall arc' within each spiral (dimension) of creation - and the overall arc right here right now is that there is a convergence/mergence happening between different frequency bands/densities on/of this planet and all life on it, including us - and how we complete that merge is up to us, individually and collectively. If we perceive/feel the loving ETs as part of the 'We' doing this shift/merge - that we're all doing it together, from our different states of awareness and being, as One collective, in the spirit of one huge, beautiful collaborative creation with this planet and all its life - then indeed, the chips are down and the bombs miss....and the convergence completes....

Meanwhile, wishing you the most happy Gardening!

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

citsym (4th July 2015), Jane56 (4th July 2015), lcam88 (6th July 2015), mojo (4th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,342 Times in 313 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by pointessa View Post
    Jengelen, what you say her is so very insightful, beautifully stated and your examples drive your points home. This resonates as truth to me. I think it would be a wonderful thread on it's own if you are willing and have the time
    Thank you. I don't know where it comes from really. I don't speak that way at all and it reads as if some other wrote things at times to me. Perhaps thats why I have trouble accepting all the credit. Its like I hear it at times and just repeat it. Isn't that strange?

I see the earth probably a little more cautiously I guess. I don't want to use that word but its as good as any right now with our current discussion. Earth is like the ant colony living in and under the old roofing insulation and in between joints of wood in an old building. It has been the way it is since the last build job to what it is the day you tear into it to rebuild it all. I sometimes feel like that day nears. .

To the ants below, which in this tale is us, well of course when the big ole claw hammers come down they have their world disrupted by the big hands and clean out and wow it is a calamity! But to the person or creator doing the work, with the grand view of what they hope to gain it has some other agenda going on not necessarily in line with that of or even taking into consideration the lives of the ants. So the new roof and wood trim will look better like and like new better with thicker insulation and more rot resistant wood, and better water run off! Why its right up town when all that is added. The fact that the old had to be removed to do it is explained because it simply had to happen for it to be the way you wanted it to look ultimately. But no consideration at all to the lives of the critters there.

What survives of the ant colony, and some do survive don't they? Well, they all put their heads together and due to the situation trust between them once again is established. This will of course last for a good while as they struggle but then like with all past times after complacency sets in and restless folks stir things go negative one step at a time all over again as they no longer really need or rely on their neighbors as much so then thievery and assaults stir the home fronts. This takes place in all rebuilds or new cycles here. With every birth comes birth pains, and from this rotting stench of a world the new shoots all spout and begin to see the mess and eliminate it so good reproduces and grows learning to adapt to new wood and new insulation for a home stronger and ready to continue on.

Remember this when dealing with any of the creator beings or the grays or any of their various minions doing their work on earth, even these blue orbs. They all have their own vision, their own agenda and at least as long as you are having the organic experience in this vessel I doubt seriously if you will see eye to eye with theirs. We cannot always see the greater picture these beings maintain for how they see things. And even if we did we apparently are powerless to do anything about it which is all the more reason to just enjoy your life.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jengelen For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (5th July 2015), pointessa (7th July 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    So....who let the Draco off their planet(s) to go around stealing and enslaving? Are we worse than them? Is our potential worse than theirs?

I regularly witness immense growth and love amongst humans on this planet. According to your own words, Sam, you've changed and grown in beautiful ways. What is that worth? How does that count for the worth of humanity?

Does it make no difference? Should we be allowed to obliterate ourselves because of the few bad apples? If any large city in America was determined dangerous because of the bad parts of town, all of our cities would be quarantined. Or else the bad sections would. Should we do that?
    No one is stopping you from stopping the Draco leaving... I know I don't have the ability to do this.

I know lots of others who share your view too.

The Draco gave plenty of reasons too.

I don't understand why you ask what is humanity's worth. If you are meaning Earth born humanity? I still do not see how someone would be able to value their worth. I feel the human being (as a vessel for a ensouled spirit) is a wonderful vehicle. I also hope humanity of Earth survives and blossoms in part because of my own children, loved ones and their children. I expand that to all when I consider the potential. Its just my opinion that the Earth born humans have to get this done themselves and not (again) rely upon an outside savior. Note: I am simply expressing this within what I believe to be Earth human being's history which leads me to believe I understand the position Earth born human beings are in now. Hope this clears up any conclusions that may have been incorrectly drawn as to my opinion of "the human being" as well as the current crop of Earth born human beings.

As far as should we be allowed...

consider this lovely dilemma -

http://www.inquisitr.com/2196375/hea...idal-thoughts/

and here's a totally different example of someone who wants to die...

http://www.cnn.com/2015/02/12/us/cal...o-die-lawsuit/

what should "we" all do? Make the first one live against their will?

Allow the second one to end her life so she doesn't have to suffer?

So in the case of the Earth humanity... that some might look at as hell bent on either self destruction OR desiring to move out beyond our tiny planet and act in the same ways we do now upon our planet (as either wagers of war upon each other or as the rest... allowers) should we expect all intelligent races that might observe the situation here to assist us? Or... should we maybe allow Earth humans to either figure their own issues out and move beyond this pattern of behavior OR destroy ourselves?

My only point in the OP is that I can see an intelligent race saying... "We have helped enough and it appears this is no longer help, perhaps Earth humans need to figure things out for themselves."

I see this as a possibility. That was all and only the point I was hoping to make.
    Last edited by Chester, 5th July 2015 at 00:56.

It's just a ride

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Amenjo (6th July 2015), Cearna (5th July 2015), jcocks (5th July 2015), Joanna (6th July 2015), lcam88 (6th July 2015), Phoenix (5th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 607 Posts
    Sam, I see it that the ETs are helping in innumerable ways, focused on holding the planet together and stabilizing it into higher and higher frequencies - while giving humanity the space to step up and sort its stuff out, as individuals and a collective, as much and for as long as possible, out of respect for us and regard for our potential to grow (fast), rather than stepping in as 'saviours'.
    But they also have a responsibility to the wider galaxy/ies, and humans won't be allowed (far) off planet until our collective consciousness level has gone up a notch, and we feel, understand and love the wholeness, the unity, and perceive the consequences of every thought and act within that unity. Then we'll have more freedom of movement, because our allowing meets the greater allowing, in peace......
    Utopian? Sure....but then, I've had enough of dystopias....and see that 'utopia' far, far more clearly than the old eat-or-be-eaten survival hologram........

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Cearna (6th July 2015), Chester (6th July 2015), lcam88 (6th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Joanna View Post
    Sam, I see it that the ETs are helping in innumerable ways, focused on holding the planet together and stabilizing it into higher and higher frequencies - while giving humanity the space to step up and sort its stuff out, as individuals and a collective, as much and for as long as possible, out of respect for us and regard for our potential to grow (fast), rather than stepping in as 'saviours'.
    But they also have a responsibility to the wider galaxy/ies, and humans won't be allowed (far) off planet until our collective consciousness level has gone up a notch, and we feel, understand and love the wholeness, the unity, and perceive the consequences of every thought and act within that unity. Then we'll have more freedom of movement, because our allowing meets the greater allowing, in peace......
    Utopian? Sure....but then, I've had enough of dystopias....and see that 'utopia' far, far more clearly than the old eat-or-be-eaten survival hologram........
    Allowed is not quite the right word, Joanna. I think the right work is "make", humans won't make it very far off... A clue as to why?

http://www.andersoninstitute.com/tim...ed-fields.html

Time is one component of reality that may be "dragged" with a spinning mass or energy; we don't really know much about all it that, it's not quite intuitive to the science that has dedicated its efforts to exclude consciousness from "interfering" with results. We do know our mind and the way it works is intricately entwined with time.

And our reality is also based on the "dragging" done by our home planet; the frequencies we live by depend on the effects of the planet. I'm willing to venture that when we become required to detach ourselves from that baseline, either by venturing away from the earth's proximity, or even perhaps the sun's proximity, we will necessarily be exposed only to that which is the higher "notch". If we aren't familiar enough with it, we simply will go crazy in our self-induced delusions of nothingness and separation that we will lose all notion of who we actually are. Id suggest "the animal side" and then remind everyone that we are predators; our eyes are designed with depth perception in mind so that we may strike our prey with effectiveness and consistency.

So perhaps, yet again, it's not because off-worlders would permit us to venture very far or not, it's simply that we may not find it in ourselves to do so and survive. And actually, some of us (10% maybe) may be naturally aligned enough to survive the "notch-up" if it where forced in a drastic way upon us, but we also would have to survive the flailing of our kin who would lose all notion of who they where even as they may sit beside the potential survivors. Does anyone have access to a psychological evaluation of an astronaut? Is there a shroud of secrecy around aspects of their experience? Wonder why?

Here is an interesting except that sort of illustrates what I'm suggesting:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_noA7-qY26A

The link picks up at 5min and 55secs. In less than 30 seconds the revelation I think is important is revealed. The context I think is important is a conversation he is having with a Russian psychic and what this woman reveals to him. The rest of the video is worth watching as a whole but, perhaps divergent from the point I'm making here.

For a neat analogy to this issue of survival when "notch-ups" are forced, observations of bacteria cultures are neat. 10% of cultures are benign, 10% malignant, and 80% that follows the trend set by the other 20%. I made mention of it on another posting mentioning anti-bacterial soap.

And lastly, perhaps the alternative to this is to stay on earth, and undergo that same metamorphosis in a much more gradual way: I love the phrase from Star Wars, in answer to the question: What's in there?

"Only what you take with you."

That included guns, planes bombs and nuclear warheads. <shrug/> I still think it is all within our reaches.
    Last edited by lcam88, 6th July 2015 at 16:27. Reason: grammar

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Chester (7th July 2015), Joanna (7th July 2015), Shadowself (6th July 2015)